PDA

View Full Version : How I Cheat (Or Prevent Cheated By) KTV Girl

Macallan12
06-11-2007, 01:36 PM
On suggestion by a brother to start this thread, I took the initiative to do so :

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=2374889&posted=1#post2374889

For me, I used to be a victim of these PRC ktv girls when I first come out to play, having succumb to all their bullshit about no money, when they are sending stacks and stacks of $50 notes at People's Park Money Remitters. Go stand at the counters there, and you may see familiar faces from ktv who send few thousand up to 5 figures each month. WTF !

So I learn to be smarter, how to stop being cheated or even hit-and-run after bonks...

So nowadays, at the sign of them showing patterns of trying to milk my money, I would given excuses like I am overseas, very busy at work to stay away from them, lest I fall into temptation.

This thread is open for brothers to share !

wang yu
06-11-2007, 01:49 PM
Er, they work so hard spread their legs and let us rabba their boobies, it is desrving they got money to send back ....

At the moment, you have not really tell us how u prevent yourself getting coned ...

Fark n forget everybody know ....

Once they ask for more money, same thing, up to bros to say no ...

Can you give more examples of your methods instead of start a thread like this and say some general things and then ask bros to share .. expecting more from threadstarter ...... :rolleyes:

jdi813
06-11-2007, 02:41 PM
Talk Cok sia ... isn't it obvious ... of course they cum here to earn ur money la ... most of the time by any means possible ... let's be frank here ... if she told u she's got 70k but is targeting 150k so would u help her reach her target ... would u activate "knight in shining armour" mode (dun ask me ... there seem to be more and more people looking for love in all the wrong places ... i should know as i am unfortunately one of them from time to time) and start pumping $$$ into her "trust" fund ???

if they dun send $$$ back it wouldn't be worth their while and as such not many PRCs would cum over

Niceman
06-11-2007, 02:59 PM
Bro Jdi813,

agreed 110%. We all know they here working for money, and normally, they go back buy housesssssss or gamble.

You think they here cos we are handsome? They only find Yusof handsome lah

bangbangben
06-11-2007, 03:18 PM
Bro Jdi813,

agreed 110%. We all know they here working for money, and normally, they go back buy housesssssss or gamble.

Bro... Yusof aint the best person to be... He tasted my sh|t when I can't find tissues. :D
I don't think it is possible to cheat KTV gers thou... cause before cheating them, we already pay the initial "entrance fee". I believe getting your money's worth is more suitable for the topic.

jdi813
06-11-2007, 03:29 PM
Bro... Yusof aint the best person to be... He tasted my sh|t when I can't find tissues. :D
I don't think it is possible to cheat KTV gers thou... cause before cheating them, we already pay the initial "entrance fee". I believe getting your money's worth is more suitable for the topic.no la ... i dun cheat working gals cos it's simply fucking bad karma ... nothing to do with initial "fee" or that sorta shit

LSB_Fan
06-11-2007, 08:59 PM
This topic always brought up, and some wiseguy will always come up with the great idea to cheat the gal.

They give us service, we pay. They go home to their country, we go home to our families.

SIMPLE TRANSACTION. Its when we complicate it by having delusions of our greatness that we start doing silly things. And once we wake up, its never our fault, its theirs. THEY CHEATED US. Aiyah, if no two hands clapping will have no sound one.

jdi813
06-11-2007, 11:35 PM
i think we need the guru of cheonging reality NBA to cum into this thread and share his ever so eloquent words of wisdom :D

jdi813
06-11-2007, 11:37 PM
~ double post ~ paiseh :)

tOmAski33
07-11-2007, 12:58 AM

Bro very good answer!
We also find our Yusof very handsome right???
No Yusof No Honey...
Anyway the world is just cheating you or you cheating me..
Nothing very special.
If a gal cannot cheat/manipulate a man,then she has no place in this society.
Can most gals be accomplished as men in terms of career???
NO i would say.
So manipulation is the game most gals play(including KTV gals)

AHGONG
07-11-2007, 01:07 AM
i think we need the guru of cheonging reality NBA to cum into this thread and share his ever so eloquent words of wisdom

Prof CB snake is hibrenating in some hole.....dont think he have time to give lesson here.................:D

My take on this is.....Fang ren zhi xin bu ke wu....but.... hai ren zhi xin bu ke you...........If you never give them the chance to con you...how would they? It is becos our ego and horniness blinded our brain and let our small head take over the control that we often end up in shit. I think we can write a book named 101 ways how man was conned by PRC mms....even a prof also loose over 100k recently so for commoner like us...how? ...Of course if you believe...There will always be Karma to take care of the final equation....here's some of my golden rules in cheonging;

- There's no FOC in this world
- Always Pay after you play... end your transaction then (of course can rtf)
- Treat them with care and mutual respect and you will experience more than just a SOP bonk
- Dont be afraid to loose them...let them be afraid to loose you... anyway old one dont go new wan wont appear
- be a good listener.....JUST LISTEN ONLY
- Tell the true.... dont let you ego run wide
- NO money dont disturb them. DIY
- Always tell PRCs mms you dont earn much (even if you do earn alot) This will let those money minded sucker fade away from you. Of course you might missed out so gems in the process but hey...its a opening to new stock
- sayang those mms that are really good to you by helping them in non monetary ways

Sorry for being so losoh.....just a D.O.M voicing his air ;)

Bazic606
07-11-2007, 01:12 AM
:D Master Master.....

cock21
07-11-2007, 01:14 AM
Sorry for sounding ignorant, but who is this 'Yusof' you guys seem to be talking about???

Bazic606
07-11-2007, 01:20 AM
Sorry for sounding ignorant, but who is this 'Yusof' you guys seem to be talking about???

You must be using "Lincoln" instead....kowtow....

AHGONG
07-11-2007, 01:23 AM

u diam diam suddenly appear hoh :D

subwart
07-11-2007, 01:26 AM
If kanna cheat liao, wat to do? Only hope that your life savings not wiped out like some friends of mine.

Treat as pay school fees to learn loh.....the better she act the more you pay.

Bazic606
07-11-2007, 01:28 AM
u diam diam suddenly appear hoh :D

like that then can be fresh meat mah, I am on 30 days visa and going for extension next month....multi-entry visa very tiring....haiz...you dun know one lah.

AHGONG
07-11-2007, 01:30 AM
like that then can be fresh meat mah, I am on 30 days visa and going for extension next month....multi-entry visa very tiring....haiz...you dun know one lah.

enjoy yr visa while it last then.... BEWARE ALL! there's a hungry wolve on the loose............ :D

cock21
07-11-2007, 01:53 AM
Oh I see, you're referring to my good friend whose face is on our dollar bills. I get it now...hehe!

binbin81
07-11-2007, 08:05 AM
try not to put into true feeling with them.else your hearts are more willing to help them out.there goes the hard earned saving.

wwiss
07-11-2007, 08:46 AM
My thoughts are:
Don't say all the girls are all bad.
Yes they are here to make your money.
Pay them fairly and enjoy their service.
Don't say they cheat you. And don't ever cheat them. It is not right.
Say you are stupid and cannot control you little head.
Help them up wisely and within your limit.
Think of doing some charity to help them, our poor Chinese cousins.
Most of them want to work also cannot find reasonable jobs in their home towns. Imagine a food packer or cleaner in China can only earn S$200 a month for working 10 hours a day, some even during late nights or early morning! Take it or leave it!
If you want to curse, you should curse the snake heads in China. They are the ones who charge the poor girls very high fees to lure them here and the Local gangsters who collect protection money from them to allow them to stand along free public streets.
:mad:

louis2002
07-11-2007, 09:18 AM
My thoughts are:
Don't say all the girls are all bad.......... you should curse the snake heads in China. They are the ones who charge the poor girls very high fees to lure them here and the Local gangsters who collect protection money from them to allow them to stand along free public streets.
:mad:

Well said bro.....

newbadass
07-11-2007, 11:32 AM
i think we need the guru of cheonging reality NBA to cum into this thread and share his ever so eloquent words of wisdom :D

No need lah... LSB_Fan said everything for me liao.
But if you want eloquence, here's a relevant quote:

"If you screw someone in the arse, be prepared to deal with shit." :D

carmeo88
07-11-2007, 01:10 PM

very good, well phase. clap! clap!:)

K9696
07-11-2007, 01:22 PM
Prof CB snake is hibrenating in some hole.....dont think he have time to give lesson here.................:D

My take on this is.....Fang ren zhi xin bu ke wu....but.... hai ren zhi xin bu ke you...........If you never give them the chance to con you...how would they? It is becos our ego and horniness blinded our brain and let our small head take over the control that we often end up in shit. I think we can write a book named 101 ways how man was conned by PRC mms....even a prof also loose over 100k recently so for commoner like us...how? ...Of course if you believe...There will always be Karma to take care of the final equation....here's some of my golden rules in cheonging;

- Treat them with care and mutual respect and you will experience more than just a SOP bonk
- Dont be afraid to loose them...let them be afraid to loose you... anyway old one dont go new wan wont appear
- Always tell PRCs mms you dont earn much (even if you do earn alot) This will let those money minded sucker fade away from you. Of course you might missed out so gems in the process but hey...its a opening to new stock
- sayang those mms that are really good to you by helping them in non monetary ways

Good message..Tks
Cheers

KLKOOL
07-11-2007, 01:23 PM

This one very good point. :D muahahahahaha. But snake have ass boh ???

AHGONG
07-11-2007, 04:07 PM

all hail Prof CB snake...... the wise one has spoken :D

Aloysius777
08-11-2007, 12:46 AM
If kanna cheat liao, wat to do? Only hope that your life savings not wiped out like some friends of mine.

Treat as pay school fees to learn loh.....the better she act the more you pay.

What's your friend damage?

lurpsexx
08-11-2007, 12:41 PM
here's some of my golden rules in cheonging;

Sorry for being so losoh.....just a D.O.M voicing his air

KNN, all crawl out of holes liao ah.. :D

Ah gong always supreme SYT master de.. listen well & learn...karma.. wat goes around comes around.. amitaba...

bhoven
08-11-2007, 01:09 PM
dun ask me ... there seem to be more and more people looking for love in all the wrong places ... i should know as i am unfortunately one of them from time to time) and start pumping $$$ into her "trust" fund ???

Er..."trust" should be spelt "thrust" no ?

laughing buddha
08-11-2007, 01:27 PM
"If you screw someone in the arse, be prepared to deal with shit."
That is a good one, bro newbadass. :D

It is never alright to go about cheating anybody's money regardless if they are KTV gals or whatever. beware of KARMA, folks.

cheers

Going_mad
08-11-2007, 04:30 PM
Thread starter, why you behave in this way ?

If KTV girls can convinced you to part your money willingly it means you are stupid, no need to take revenge on them.

Your days will be numbered if you bounce into her man or protector, you get what i mean ?

KLKOOL
08-11-2007, 05:17 PM
Er..."trust" should be spelt "thrust" no ?

Becareful. Make too many deposits into the thrust fund and you may get unwanted returns after 9 months :D

asdfghjkl
08-11-2007, 05:53 PM
a good guide.. keep it up! :D

newbadass
09-11-2007, 11:00 AM
It is never alright to go about cheating anybody's money regardless if they are KTV gals or whatever. beware of KARMA, folks.

Morally, that's a valid point. But let's not talk too much about Karma. Not everybody believes in Karma.

On the other hand, everybody has pride.

"Fuck-and-run" on a WL simply means I cheated someone of $100+. Trust me, I'm not going to cheat anyone of $100+. If I want to cheat, I must cheat at least $100,000. Have some pride, people! :D

KLKOOL
09-11-2007, 11:08 AM
"Fuck-and-run" on a WL simply means I cheated someone of $100+. Trust me, I'm not going to cheat anyone of $100+. If I want to cheat, I must cheat at least $100,000. Have some pride, people! :D

100,000 also too little le. Cannot run away to another country and hide. Must be at least 1 million.

jesterem
09-11-2007, 02:42 PM
yo bros after reading can't help but to share my present experience, in fact I am presently testing dis PRC gal I met in KL.

Fren recco her to me while in KL. Brought her overnight with me in my hotel. Whole day since early afternoon TCSS with her, exchange life experiences, talk about anything under the sun. All the while controlling small head as I want to let her know I am meeting her not only just for sex.

Of cos hand autoroam and lips kissing here and there while TCSS...went on till dinner time. Later dinner time she said dun want to go out and asked me to pack for her MCDonalds hamburger and french fries. Hm...not bad I thought easy to maintain lar like dat...but was thinking how if she took my belongings while I am away.

Decided to test her..left few hundred RM in my bag while I took my passport and wallet out with me. Kiss her on the forehead and went out of hotel to the nearest McDonalds, all the while thinking will she or wont she???

later fast fast went back to hotel and to my surprise she still there..hm..looks like she is interested to be with me. Gave her the burger and she ate her share, at the same time letting me have a bite or two on her burger..hm.. abit of GFE leh...not bad.

TCSS and watch TV whole night. All the hwile her head resting on my shoulder and me hands caressing her shoulder, her face, her breasts and my thighs rubbing lightly on her crotch. Soon she began to whisper.."bao bei"..."bao bei"..started to french lightly at first, den deeper kisses follow and intense heavy petting started. All the while I reminded her I am not going to f**k her that nigt just want some TLC. She snuggled closer and began to HJ for me telling me that she want me to cum in her hand since I dun want to f**k. I cummed while frenching her deeply. Washed up and went to sleep.

In the morning, woke up with her beside me and saw dat she already awake. Took shower separately, dressed and gave her RM600 for the overnight stay with me. She happy like fuck...jumped on me and kissed me deeply and asking me whetehr I want to or not. I said its ok and said lets go........

dat is abt two weeks now....ever since..had been in touch with sms and occasional phone call with me still in SG. Normal lovey dovey, I miss u, U miss me type of sms. She confessed she liked me and will wait for me. She even told me she had not gone to work in the Karaoke as she dun like to be touched by men she have no feelings for. She said she want to wait for me to see her again and meantime she refused all advances by her potential customers. She said her frenz all said she stupid saving up for me..all for the RM 600 I gave her two weeks ago.

So bros..wat say u..uis she true or not??

newbadass
09-11-2007, 04:16 PM
All the while controlling small head as I want to let her know I am meeting her not only just for sex.

That's possibly the strangest thing I've heard this year. Why would you do something like that? Please enlighten me. I'm really curious.

She said her frenz all said she stupid saving up for me..all for the RM 600 I gave her two weeks ago.

No lah... how can she be stupid? She's quite smart liao. If it's me, I also want to wait for you. This kind of generous customer, where to find? I go to JB find FL, do overnight fuck 3 times, the girl only charge me 300 RM. You give her RM 600 for staying the night, talk cock and one lousy HJ. Your money so easy to earn, who don't want?

FunnyMan
09-11-2007, 04:26 PM
That's possibly the strangest thing I've heard this year. Why would you do something like that? Please enlighten me. I'm really curious.

No lah... how can she be stupid? She's quite smart liao. If it's me, I also want to wait for you. This kind of generous customer, where to find? I go to JB find FL, do overnight fuck 3 times, the girl only charge me 300 RM. You give her RM 600 for staying the night, talk cock and one lousy HJ. Your money so easy to earn, who don't want?

I think the point bro jest is trying to make is whether the girl true or not when she say waiting just for him.

My vote is that she just bluffing - how to survive in ktv if don't meet customer needs? And survive only on M$600 earned weeks ago?? Come-on, at least say that I do other customer but don't enjoy or I do only to earn $$ but for you.....something like that more believable.

Great thread guys, enjoy reading it!

et911
09-11-2007, 04:32 PM

Very well said.. most of times, it is our ego. Seems like we "cannot lose". Like you have mentioned, we have to learn to lose sometimes.

et911
09-11-2007, 04:39 PM
yo bros after reading can't help but to share my present experience, in fact I am presently testing dis PRC gal I met in KL.

I will say she is one heck of a smart gal. Like NBA said, your money is so easy to make. You paid a premium, do little. If I am the gal, I will also lie to you with all those sms etc.

Bro, wise up, they are much better than us. Just FAF.

Heart Break Kid
09-11-2007, 09:26 PM
I think the point bro jest is trying to make is whether the girl true or not when she say waiting just for him.

My vote is that she just bluffing - how to survive in ktv if don't meet customer needs? And survive only on M$600 earned weeks ago?? Come-on, at least say that I do other customer but don't enjoy or I do only to earn $$ but for you.....something like that more believable.

Great thread guys, enjoy reading it!

Luckily the KTV girls I met told mi that .. they do sleep with other customers.
They even told mi when they do not answer my call ...meaning they are having sex with their customers.

Very sad :( these PRC girls so young & pretty 18~22 yrs old earning $150 to $300 per session doing sex jobs. Personally I feel that its a waste.

I do pity them with my mouth & heart but not my money :D

tOmAski33
10-11-2007, 01:12 AM
Very sad :( these PRC girls so young & pretty 18~22 yrs old earning $150 to $300 per session doing sex jobs. Personally I feel that its a waste.

I do pity them with my mouth & heart but not my money :D

If they dun do sex jobs at $150~300 p.s,do we expect them to give Chinese language tuition at $7 a hour???
Before they come into the flesh trade i think they have made up their mind to make $$$ out of us already.
So i do pity them with my mouth and heart like Bro HBK but not my money too...
As long they provide a service that we undertake,then pay accordingly and forget as simple as that...

asdfghjkl
10-11-2007, 01:18 AM
chinese tuition.. lol.. good one there bro! :D

KLKOOL
10-11-2007, 01:23 AM
I was just chatting with a fellow kaki in CHina. I really feel hard to pity WL le. They do it willingly for easy money.

I take pity on the rest of PRC gals working in Foot Massage, Factories, Sales Assistants.

The WLs come around with their 'wealth' and boss them around like servants. Nbzzz...

I know of gals of live on so much less and work so much more...

So although sad stories flow from their mouth to my heart, they will never pass my brain.

Conqueror
10-11-2007, 03:05 AM

dat is abt two weeks now....ever since..had been in touch with sms and occasional phone call with me still in SG. Normal lovey dovey, I miss u, U miss me type of sms. She confessed she liked me and will wait for me.

She even told me she had not gone to work in the Karaoke as she dun like to be touched by men she have no feelings for. She said she want to wait for me to see her again and meantime she refused all advances by her potential customers. She said her frenz all said she stupid saving up for me..all for the RM 600 I gave her two weeks ago.

I beg to differ from the rest bro.

My experience is that she is fond of you, more or less she's developed good feelings towards you when you spent the whole night with her.

She has also taken note of you how gentlemanly you've behaved & treated a woman with respect thus she's developed positive feelings towards you & is rejecting all her other customers now.

When a girl is fond of you, she is afraid of you looking down on them that's why she is telling you she is rejecting all her customers, in addition she is telling you everything what her friend had talked about you otherwise she won't be wasting her time sms to you.

Bro, TREASURE IT ;)

How lovely to be in love again ;)

Heart Break Kid
10-11-2007, 07:10 PM
If they dun do sex jobs at $150~300 p.s,do we expect them to give Chinese language tuition at $7 a hour???
Before they come into the flesh trade i think they have made up their mind to make $$$ out of us already.
So i do pity them with my mouth and heart like Bro HBK but not my money too...
As long they provide a service that we undertake,then pay accordingly and forget as simple as that...

Bro tom .. what I means is sex jobs is not the only solution :confused:
In China they can learn other trade too not necessary to get rich but enough to survive. :)

freefuck
10-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Just to share with all bor, few week ago, I went out with one Vietnam girl work in Joo Chat to "money changer" to change small note(dontated by all bro) to big note, and she is first time here, just work for 2 and half weeks, she make 3k. Estimated she can make 5-6K for a month. I guess she is making more than many of our bro all, but she also at risk over here la.

carmeo88
10-11-2007, 09:47 PM
Sometimes we need to look into their shoes, they may be lucky to earn that much amount but again, it depends on their luck. Suay suay just one time they are being caught during a raid, they will be send back and black listed in S'pore for 3 years. Being together with several of the viet gals before and also encounter some of them being up lorry which is very sad for them and they can only be back here after 3 yrs.

Macallan12
11-11-2007, 06:28 PM
3 years cannot cum back is only indicative, but the bad records could be longer.

MGplayer
13-11-2007, 03:54 AM
IF this story sounds familiar, please wake up. I am rather disappointed.

Today I sms a gal from BS, she is free, after a day's shopping.

With another kaki here and her gal, we went for dinner, and then
off to Changi Airport for Swensen's.

She was a little busy with sms with 1guy along the way, I Just act
blurr. Explaining to her we are going for desert far away at the airport.

We actually sit down, chitchat till about 12midnight.

Its time for 3rd part of the day. We left and went to the nearest
Hotel and checkin. As the night is still young, we chitchat and
tease each other on bed. Finally she ask me go bath first, which I
did.

She was checking her mobile and realised almost 20missed calls.

The phone is still ringing in silent mode. I itchy mouth, tell her please
answer that stupid call. It was from her regular 'boyfriend' whom actually
paid her everytime they go bed together.

That guy claims that he is downstairs and I realised that he was
following us since we sit down for desert, and all the way to the
hotel and waited for us to come down.

The gal got worried and insist we leave the hotel, which we did.
I saw him at the lobby while leaving. I send her home and he was
already waiting at her house entrance.

MY goodness. Do we guys in Singapore have to go to this level
for a KTV gal?

I hope not many guys will do this type of stupid thing. I felt
embarassed for him, if he doesnt.

Ok, 1 more thing, I have been to bed with this gal before, she is
fantastic to be with, at age of 22, she can please well, cathbath,
bbbj, cim and very accomodating, which makes me spend time with
her. This shows that she is already a working lady back in CN.

Ahdac and sunzi saw this gal wif me before, please dont reveal.. :)

naemlo
13-11-2007, 05:20 AM
Hiazz cannot sleep, long time no post this type of thread liao.... so post to encourage more men to fall for WL.

Prof CB snake is hibrenating in some hole.....dont think he have time to give lesson here................

Ahgong, u dun commented on that snake so much hor.... u have to think of yourself.

There will always be Karma to take care of the final equation

U want to know Karma si boh? When u free? Let Venerable Naemlo gives some talk on Dhamma and Vinaya to u. :D

"If you screw someone in the arse, be prepared to deal with shit."

U r getting better....

Ah gong always supreme SYT master de.. listen well & learn...karma.. wat goes around comes around.. amitaba...

U also talked abt karma si boh? When u free? Come to my temple. Nbzzz I thought u dead, thinking of blessing your soul.

Very well said.. most of times, it is our ego. Seems like we "cannot lose". Like you have mentioned, we have to learn to lose sometimes.

U forget, "my ger is different from the rest of WL". :eek:

So although sad stories flow from their mouth to my heart, they will never pass my brain.

Over the yrs, I always hear same touching stories from these gers.... feel sad for them, "either parents in hospitals need money", "family in debt" n so on......

naemlo
13-11-2007, 05:36 AM
Fren recco her to me while in KL. Brought her overnight with me in my hotel. Whole day since early afternoon TCSS with her, exchange life experiences, talk about anything under the sun. All the while controlling small head as I want to let her know I am meeting her not only just for sex.

U brought her back to hotel, what do u expect she think of u?? By not having sex with her won't give u big discount in your character or make u a holy man.

All the while I reminded her I am not going to f**k her that nigt just want some TLC.

Smart move, she thinks u r a decent man.

dressed and gave her RM600 for the overnight stay with me. She happy like fuck...jumped on me and kissed me deeply and asking me whetehr I want to or not. I said its ok and said lets go........

Any WL will be happy like fuck for doing nothing....

She even told me she had not gone to work in the Karaoke as she dun like to be touched by men she have no feelings for.

She said she want to wait for me to see her again and meantime she refused all advances by her potential customers.

She said her frenz all said she stupid saving up for me..all for the RM 600 I gave her two weeks ago.

U believe in these? She is with another guy, she works, any craps she does, u also dunno. That is y human inverted the word "lies". BTW ask yourself this question she paid an amount of money to go oversea to work. Will she stop working just by waiting for u???

naemlo
13-11-2007, 05:55 AM
When a girl is fond of you, she is afraid of you looking down on them that's why she is telling you she is rejecting all her customers, in addition she is telling you everything what her friend had talked about you otherwise she won't be wasting her time sms to you.

Something to think about for the above statement.

Question 1. What is the main reason for WL to work in the first place?
Answer. Money.
Question 2. How does the WL gets the money to "venture" oversea?
Answer. Loan.
Question 3. How to repay loan?
Answer. Hardworking, earn as much as possible before returning to home.
Question 4. If dun work how to repay loan?
Answer. Wait for a robert to pay off her debt n provides money to her in future.

How lovely to be in love again

It is always a headache to fall for a WL.... but if u r able to fix the finance problem, life will be beautiful.

Kunotz
13-11-2007, 06:45 AM
Bro Naemlo, you din say WLs happiest when got carrot head pay them a lot and they pretend dedicated to him, in the meantime still make $ on sideline ..., even better have a few carrot head .. hosei liao .. free shopping, tour, and most important $

AHGONG
13-11-2007, 08:21 AM

Answer. Money.
Answer. Loan.
Answer. Wait for a robert to pay off her debt n provides money to her in future.

It is always a headache to fall for a WL.... but if u r able to fix the finance problem, life will be beautiful.

:eek: since when u being enlighten huh LCB? now still got own temple somemore...... must find one day find u teach me liao.... maybe u got power from the amulets you collect :D

KLKOOL
13-11-2007, 08:28 AM
Bro Naemlo, you din say WLs happiest when got carrot head pay them a lot and they pretend dedicated to him, in the meantime still make $ on sideline ..., even better have a few carrot head .. hosei liao .. free shopping, tour, and most important $

WLs are not responsible for our silliness and generosity. They are here to make the mostest money in the shortest time. If u gif them 1$ or 1000$ they will still go and look more.

Of course, is the generally for most. Some do remain dedicated as they really wanna stop. But not many

KLKOOL
13-11-2007, 08:40 AM
H
Over the yrs, I always hear same touching stories from these gers.... feel sad for them, "either parents in hospitals need money", "family in debt" n so on......

Yeah... i still keep hearing... but must keep my heart in safe deposit box when hear. If not may end up do silly things...

Heart Break Kid
13-11-2007, 09:01 AM
for a KTV gal?

No need lah ..we S'pore men no fools too, why ?

Recently I just made 3 KTV gals quarrels because of mi :D 3 of them all working in the same KTV. Now 3 of them see each other like bad bloods because of a S'pore regular KTV customer.

hur hur hur
13-11-2007, 09:20 AM
for a KTV gal?

Obsessive-compulsive behaviour (OCB), very common with local men. :rolleyes:

MGplayer
13-11-2007, 10:34 AM
I dont mean any of us are fools. but this is an unforgettable true life
experience.

By any standards, if any1 sees the gal in hotel with another man
for almost 1hr already, without taking his call, should leave the
place. It actually saves his own face.

No need lah ..we S'pore men no fools too, why ?

monster98
13-11-2007, 11:26 AM

爱情是盲目的。。。。。。。。。。。。。 :D 你相信吗????

Resident Evil
13-11-2007, 11:32 AM
Actually, to be fair, its not just singaporean men. In my experience, i also have seen HongKee, Taiwanese and Malaysian behave this way, obsessed with the Gal.

I dunno if its becaos the gal KC skill is so high, or the men resistance are weak. Maybe a combination of both.

Just an opinion.

naemlo
13-11-2007, 12:43 PM
now still got own temple somemore...... must find one day find u teach me liao.... maybe u got power from the amulets you collect :D

Ya ya find 1 day, I go breast u then give u 1 powerful amulet to attract opp sex.

naemlo
13-11-2007, 12:47 PM
Yeah... i still keep hearing... but must keep my heart in safe deposit box when hear. If not may end up do silly things...

It has been yrs since 1 prc WL told me the story... hoping to hear another soon but till now no chance, mostly viet mm stories... :D

Randi_Candi
13-11-2007, 12:55 PM
IF this story sounds familiar, please wake up. I am rather disappointed.

The phone is still ringing in silent mode. I itchy mouth, tell her please
answer that stupid call. It was from her regular 'boyfriend' whom actually
paid her everytime they go bed together.

That guy claims that he is downstairs and I realised that he was
following us since we sit down for desert, and all the way to the
hotel and waited for us to come down.

The gal got worried and insist we leave the hotel, which we did.
I saw him at the lobby while leaving. I send her home and he was
already waiting at her house entrance.

for a KTV gal?

I hope not many guys will do this type of stupid thing. I felt
embarassed for him, if he doesnt.

Ok, 1 more thing, I have been to bed with this gal before, she is
fantastic to be with, at age of 22, she can please well, cathbath,
bbbj, cim and very accomodating, which makes me spend time with
her. This shows that she is already a working lady back in CN.

Ahdac and sunzi saw this gal wif me before, please dont reveal.. :)
OMG! stupidity @ in the highest form!

KLKOOL
13-11-2007, 02:42 PM
It has been yrs since 1 prc WL told me the story... hoping to hear another soon but till now no chance, mostly viet mm stories... :D

Of cos la... u never talk to PRC how to hear. next time I record for u lorr... swee boh ?

naemlo
13-11-2007, 02:45 PM
Of cos la... u never talk to PRC how to hear. next time I record for u lorr... swee boh ?

Thanks, also record her moaning sound. U r so good to me :eek:

Janet_W
13-11-2007, 09:06 PM
U all grown men talking abt cheatg ktv gals when u in fact is cheatg ur wife and gf !!

dear, my heart hurts :(

Heart Break Kid
13-11-2007, 09:39 PM
I dont mean any of us are fools. but this is an unforgettable true life
experience.

Maybe the guy you mention is young & inexperience. Its sad :( to see him like that.

AHGONG
13-11-2007, 11:33 PM
Ya ya find 1 day, I go breast u then give u 1 powerful amulet to attract opp sex.

Mai lah....Archan LCB just give me some word of wisdom from you can liao....oh mighty wise one :D

naemlo
13-11-2007, 11:52 PM
Mai lah....Archan LCB just give me some word of wisdom from you can liao....oh mighty wise one :D

Use this powerful words on WL whether in KTV, GL or anywhere, "亮女去不去?"

MGplayer
14-11-2007, 01:24 AM
Continuation - Ultimate. - for reading leisure.

The young chap is 29 going 30. He sends a brand new laptop as
Birthday gift for her while i was in bed with her. Her friend actually
called to tell her he is waiting at her hse as she refused to take
his call.

I hope people reading this take note and never follow the
footsteps of this kind guy.

Maybe the guy you mention is young & inexperience. Its sad to see him like that.

tOmAski33
14-11-2007, 03:10 AM

his call.

OMG 29~30 Still have not wake up from dream???
The chap still don't get it right???
Well i can see that he's doing it out of love...
What a Good chap he is!

Anyway good advice for the rest of us NOT to be like him...

Heart Break Kid
14-11-2007, 08:57 AM

his call.

Its a kind warning from Bro MGplayer... initially I thought this guy was around 22~24 yrs old. But he should be more mature at 29.

Normally in this type of situation ..regardless whether she is a KTV girl or not.
People would just give up the pursue & find another girlfriend liao.

To generalise.. working girls are just fun things & they can be bought with cash or can be sian with sweet words or even they like you free also no problems. I recently also just up one KTV girl who got steady bf :D

maila
14-11-2007, 09:21 AM
OMG 29~30 Still have not wake up from dream???
The chap still don't get it right???
Well i can see that he's doing it out of love...
What a Good chap he is!

Anyway good advice for the rest of us NOT to be like him...

Haha, biggest carrot head around ... :D

AHGONG
14-11-2007, 09:33 AM
haiz.... i see all of you laughing at this chap and some even scold and curse him...but in actual fact if he is blinded by love there's nothing wrong with it...the most impt thing is that he knows wat his is getting into. i have seen even a senior cheongster also sink into this position...no matter how much sense the bros around talk to him oso no use. i also see ppl married WL and every night send her to work and then pick her up from work. Sometime from hotel where their wife jus kena F by customer. How they can tahan i dont know. It all boils down to choices. If you have make one and can bare the consequences then good for you.

wat we can do here is to list down all the possibilities for all to know and make their choices.... remember... its their life not yours... and pls dont laugh too early becos just maybe one day you end up like the nice 29yo chap... and then you will know how he feels......

Just a D.O.M blowing some hot air ya... :D

hubber28
14-11-2007, 09:51 AM
haiz.... i see all of you laughing at this chap and some even scold and curse him...but in actual fact if he is blinded by love there's nothing wrong with it...the most impt thing is that he knows wat his is getting into. i have seen even a senior cheongster also sink into this position...no matter how much sense the bros around talk to him oso no use. i also see ppl married WL and every night send her to work and then pick her up from work. Sometime from hotel where their wife jus kena F by customer. How they can tahan i dont know. It all boils down to choices. If you have make one and can bare the consequences then good for you.

wat we can do here is to list down all the possibilities for all to know and make their choices.... remember... its their life not yours... and pls dont laugh too early becos just maybe one day you end up like the nice 29yo chap... and then you will know how he feels......

Dun feeling like quoting the whole thing but I totally agreed with Ahgong. I confess, i read the story and i laugh but after reading Ahgong post, it kinda like "Will It ever happened to me one day" kind of thought ringing in my head.

I try to be in that guy's shoes. I really pathetic but why should he still do that? Simply boils down to the word "love".

newbadass
14-11-2007, 10:12 AM

Yalor yalor....

You all are just like me... jealous of this young chap. Got money to buy laptop give people, got time to stalk until Hotel 81 and wait one hour. If it's me, I got $40 and 20 minutes confirm make full use to bonk Cat40 liao.

But seriously. We all can say until ourselves got dragon got tiger, but remember that our hearts are also made of flesh and blood. Once you start thinking that you are sibei aye sai and immune to KC Trap, remember that every fall begins from overconfidence.

Please! Must be like AHGONG... "keep your ego in check"! :D:rolleyes:

AHGONG
14-11-2007, 10:16 AM
Yalor yalor....

You all are just like me... jealous of this young chap. Got money to buy laptop give people, got time to stalk until Hotel 81 and wait one hour. If it's me, I got $40 and 20 minutes confirm make full use to bonk Cat40 liao.

But seriously. We all can say until ourselves got dragon got tiger, but remember that our hearts are also made of flesh and blood. Once you start thinking that you are sibei aye sai and immune to KC Trap, remember that every fall begins from overconfidence.

Please! Must be like AHGONG... "keep your ego in check"!

wah the wise Prof LSS have appear. now me must go hiding liao :D we all awaits your word of wisdom pls enlighten us O migthy one :p

behappybe
14-11-2007, 10:17 AM
LOVE have two extreme ends - Heaven and Hell.
When everythings is fine, than you are in Heaven
When somethings go wrong, than you are in Hell.
This is LIFE - it has the positive and negative.
So whatever comes along, just face it. :p

newbadass
14-11-2007, 10:20 AM

his call.

Sekali... :eek:

Guy (on phone): Eh, you done or not? I wait one hour liao!

Girl (act blur): What? I am outside eating...

Guy: Nonsense lah, you are in Hotel81 Spring with that guy who look like champion mahjong player.

Girl: I don't know what you're talking about...

Guy: Aiyo... want to fuck around still need to paiseh meh? Anyway, I got you the laptop that you wanted. I everytime overnight you for free also paiseh lah... as if limpei got no money to pay lidat. Come down and collect hor!

(Sorry, today too free and overactive imagination) :D

dream888
14-11-2007, 10:25 AM
Looking like the story for a lot of the guys here, so wake up and don't be a fool, they are mainly here for the money, remember the FFF or my 2 principles but if U can afford it for these stupid KC traps, feel free to do so. :D

Btw, MGplayer how U know the person's age????? :confused:

HellSpawn
14-11-2007, 10:37 AM
If I were you bro, I offer to buy the Laptop from her at 50% discount.

FYI, up and coming business in China, buying second goods from PRC mistresses. What ever you buy, they may sell second hand, from watches, to LV Handbags.

Just my little 2 cents

MGplayer
14-11-2007, 10:38 AM
Come, I help you. Its real! believe it.

Sekali...

Guy: (on phone) I waited almost one hour liao!

Girl (act blur) : we having Ice cream!

Guy: you are in Fragrance Hotel with that si bak gao, you all
went in 2cars, the fatty left with his GF.

Girl: I don't know what you're talking about...

Guy: I am at the hotel lobby.!

I not only know his age, also his mobile no. Car No. plate. How
he looks like.

newbadass
14-11-2007, 10:50 AM
Come, I help you. Its real! believe it.

Hahahaha jialat liao... I anyhow use imagination also got at least 60% accurate :D

KLKOOL
14-11-2007, 11:27 AM
I not only know his age, also his mobile no. Car No. plate. How
he looks like.

Wah. He stalk her, u stalking him arr :D Like dat dangerous le. Later can write script and sell to Mediacorp

Ahh Fatt
14-11-2007, 12:06 PM

Hahaha, I think i know this 1.....going to East Coast lah...:cool:

monster98
14-11-2007, 01:08 PM

Hahaha, I think i know this 1.....going to East Coast lah...

TMD........ seems like u also stalking the si bak gao and that fatty bombom har????? :D u the yound man sgmj is talking about????? cannot be leh... u definitely look like 33 yo... cannot be 29 yo leh...... :p

KLKOOL
14-11-2007, 01:16 PM
... u definitely look like 33 yo...

For this alone Ahh Fatt must buy your beer le. :D

monster98
14-11-2007, 01:20 PM
For this alone Ahh Fatt must buy your beer le. :D

hahahahaha.... hello......... u lidat say Ah Fatt goot meh.... tell u a secret hor..................................... infact Ah Fatt is only 31 yo..... I saw his ID the other day...... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

monster98
14-11-2007, 01:24 PM
the fatty left with his GF.

Hahaha, I think i know this 1.....going to East Coast lah...:cool:

I think I also know who this fatty is liao......... always bring gal go EC rabba rabba, strip and gal naked, made her high high until buay tahan and in the end tell the gal that he need to go home liao........ TMD.... U lidat suan our dear bro IBonk goot meh???? :D

KLKOOL
14-11-2007, 01:43 PM
hahahahaha.... hello......... u lidat say Ah Fatt goot meh.... tell u a secret hor..................................... infact Ah Fatt is only 31 yo..... I saw his ID the other day...... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
I think you just upgrade to Chivas one bottle :D

I think I also know who this fatty is liao......... always bring gal go EC rabba rabba, strip and gal naked, made her high high until buay tahan and in the end tell the gal that he need to go home liao........ TMD.... U lidat suan our dear bro IBonk goot meh???? :D

You pecah his lobang like this goot meh ????

monster98
14-11-2007, 02:53 PM
I think you just upgrade to Chivas one bottle

Por until Lidat only got chivas????? I tot at least 1 canon waiting for us? :D

You pecah his lobang like this goot meh ????

I just telling nothing but the "tooth" :p

KLKOOL
14-11-2007, 03:02 PM
Por until Lidat only got chivas????? I tot at least 1 canon waiting for us?

I just telling nothing but the "tooth"

Wah... ur mouth got gold meh, the words so expensive one. Better ask Ahh Fatt to look into Mirror and praise himself. Cheaper :p

Aiayah, later tooth give problem mah :D

monster98
14-11-2007, 03:09 PM
Wah... ur mouth got gold meh, the words so expensive one. Better ask Ahh Fatt to look into Mirror and praise himself. Cheaper

U never heard of people mentioning something like "hey you CB mouth, talk so much" meh..... CB mouth of cos plated with gold lah............... If not why so many bros here always mentioned " her CB plated with gold or diamond... why so expensive in order to bonk her" :p

KLKOOL
14-11-2007, 03:46 PM
If not why so many bros here always mentioned " her CB plated with gold or diamond... why so expensive in order to bonk her" :p

Now I know why so many Gold CB... all originated from your golden mouth :p

I_love_ktv
15-11-2007, 08:45 AM
I feel the best way is to remain "detached" w them. Play hard to get and usually u will get wat u want. :rolleyes:

Conqueror
15-11-2007, 04:53 PM

Answer. Money.
Answer. Loan.

Bro naemlo, nothing wrong with ur above statements but pls do remember that pros are human too, real love do exists between customer & FL relationship. ;)

They've to keep hunting for customer to repay their loan asap is becos their time here is quite limited.

Bro AHGONG, totally agree with you.

There are many bros here can laugh & curse at that poor chap, criticised him for his stupidity, naiveness etc............

Let me share with you guys, this is life, no matter how mature you are, be it 18, 25, 35, 45, 55, 65 or 75, no matter what professions you are holding, be it a very successful businessman, lawyer, doctor, mechanics, hawkers, engineers, actors, actresses etc.......regardless of your nationalities & gender, HongKongers, Taiwanese, Indians, Americans, Europeans, Japs, Brits, you will come to a point in your life that you will meet & fall for someone (outside ur marriage) or very fond of someone & naturally it will lead you to behave & do some strange things that yourself will never have thought of doing it.

Otherwise you won't be reading all those high profile divorce cases in all papers.

This is life, its a life cycle, you cheat woman, other woman cheat you, you screw someone's wife, someone screw ur wife, you fall for someone, someone fall for you.

Never laugh or criticised at others, don't act smart or preach nonsense, never cross the bridge until you reaches it.

Real love do exists in a customer & FL relationship.

Just my 1 cent view.

Conqueror
15-11-2007, 04:56 PM
double posting

MGplayer
15-11-2007, 06:20 PM
I dont post this story to laugh at him.

Just a story to share with SBF cheongsters.

I just spent 1k on a gal and didnt even kiss her lips. Of course,
she is NOT from KTV.. :p

There are many bros here can laugh & curse at that poor chap, criticised him for his stupidity, naiveness etc............
Never laugh or criticised at others, don't act smart or preach nonsense, never cross the bridge until you reaches it.

Just my 1 cent view.

noname123
15-11-2007, 06:22 PM
I dont post this story to laugh at him.

Just a story to share with SBF cheongsters.

I just spent 1k on a gal and didnt even kiss her lips. Of course,
she is NOT from KTV.. :p

But you kiss her Cbzz mah....:D

MGplayer
15-11-2007, 06:25 PM
So late also come and chak me... :p

the most stupid thing I did in recent years laaaaa... :p

But you kiss her Cbzz mah....

monster98
15-11-2007, 06:27 PM

the most stupid thing I did in recent years laaaaa...

As long as u willing and happy can liao.........:D

noname123
15-11-2007, 06:31 PM
So late also come and chak me...

the most stupid thing I did in recent years laaaaa... :p

Never mind...when we can cheong again...i give you some "brain washing" for you to forget:D

gambler
15-11-2007, 06:47 PM

the most stupid thing I did in recent years laaaaa...

I tot you still doing this kinda of thing... :D

naemlo
16-11-2007, 02:31 AM
They've to keep hunting for customer to repay their loan asap is becos their time here is quite limited.

I dun get your point, the above statement means they looking for money right???

Aiyah, I dun want to waste time commenting on these ppl liao. Another samster has mentioned how stupid a guy can be, thinking that the WL loves him a lot while she having sex with another guy.

Ego is the main cause. When a guy falls for a WL, he will always give his reasons.... a few examples, "WL is human", "She is different from the rest.", "She dun ask for money from me", "She dun go out with another guy except me"........:eek:

Real love do exists in a customer & FL relationship.

Yes of cos true love exist but u have to realise 1 thing, u have to "cure" her finance difficultly first b4 u talk abt love. She can love u a lot but when she asks for money, will u give her? If yes, how much r u willing to give till u say no?? If no, then what is true love here??

There r thousands of gers on the street u come across in a day, y u need to find true love with WL???? Is it easier to find true love with WL??

I rather keep the WL as a contact. When I feel like having sex, call her then go hotel.... this is my true "love". Anyway it is up to individual.... just live life the way u want it.

KC King
16-11-2007, 03:01 AM
.... a few examples, "WL is human", "She is different from the rest.", "She dun ask for money from me", "She dun go out with another guy except me"........:eek:

Haha... bro naemlo, u seem very experience on this. All words I heard b4, truth statement sia.

Yes of cos true love exist but u have to realise 1 thing, u have to "cure" her finance difficultly first b4 u talk abt love. She can love u a lot but when she asks for money, will u give her? If yes, how much r u willing to give till u say no?? If no, then what is true love here??

True love can tolerate everything, included age gap! :D