PDA

View Full Version : Should penis be pointing up or down?

freedomuser12
05-11-2007, 11:26 AM
Hi bros,

How you place your penis when wearing briefs? Pointing up or down? 12 o'clock or 6 o'clock?

Is there any proof that you will have better sex or gets harder if you were to put your penis in a certain position? Or feels more hornier?

Please comment. Thanks.

Red_Tirak1099
05-11-2007, 11:33 AM
Wear briefs should adjust 12 o'clock as briefs were made that way with extra room in that area. Enhance sexual performance I never heard about anything like that

i00i
05-11-2007, 11:44 AM
Also depend on your length. If you are a 6 - 8 incher, and you point it down, you might bonk your own ass :eek:

Just joking. :D The main thing is comfort mate. There isn't any medical journal i have came across that says that wearing your dick in any way will help your sexual prowess or level of horniness.

But i do heard something about wearing your underwear too tight.... it may lower your sperm count.

Love_Me_Tender
05-11-2007, 11:48 AM
Pointing up or down that's gd when u r in the toilet to cool down the forest mah :D

STK01
05-11-2007, 11:54 AM
The title is funny... hehe

Eh... either way up or down is ok rite..? As long as can erect, do the work it is supposed to do, ?? :D

block11
05-11-2007, 12:18 PM
Eh... either way up or down is ok rite..? As long as can erect, do the work it is supposed to do, ?? :D

agree laa.... same as size, the shape of your tool does not really matter as long as its not extremely abnormal (like bent 90 degrees) :D

gilagila100
05-11-2007, 12:23 PM
if u mean while erected, ofcoz need to point up or at least 90 degree relative to the body ...

otherwise, point up or down doesn't matter as long as comfortable.

If your penis points sideways or off-center when erected then got problem, maybe need to see doctor to correct coz not very convenient to use ... ;)

pokeman71
05-11-2007, 12:52 PM
me put at 12 position. try put at 6 position once, but when erected very uneasy.

Castrol
05-11-2007, 12:58 PM
me put at 12 position. try put at 6 position once, but when erected very uneasy.

totally agree lah, 10, 11, 1 or 2 o'clock also can. i have friends who put them at 6 o'clock, dont know why lah... :D

mobile1
05-11-2007, 01:01 PM
The title is funny... hehe

ya lor.....:p

pokeman71
05-11-2007, 01:02 PM
totally agree lah, 10, 11, 1 or 2 o'clock also can. i have friends who put them at 6 o'clock, dont know why lah... :D

Bro, i think logic had to made according to 'your penis point toward which direction when erected' you should place in that direction.

For me, when my dick erected, is point slightly upward, so i position it at 12 so when it erect, it dun feel so uneasy.

Follow this rule, if any bro dick point toward 6, they should theortically position to 6 la.

SKP2007
05-11-2007, 01:29 PM

Me agree with u too. As long both are enjoying it mah

pocketrocket
05-11-2007, 01:30 PM
Aiyah, here is my 2cents worth...No matter Pointing Up or Pointing Down...As long as it can Point, it's a good dick :D

reg3434
05-11-2007, 02:12 PM
Aiyah, here is my 2cents worth...No matter Pointing Up or Pointing Down...As long as it can Point, it's a good dick :D

Hahahahah,that a nice one:D

liberatte
05-11-2007, 02:14 PM
Hi bros,

How you place your penis when wearing briefs? Pointing up or down? 12 o'clock or 6 o'clock?

Is there any proof that you will have better sex or gets harder if you were to put your penis in a certain position? Or feels more hornier?

Please comment. Thanks.

I was really expecting a thread like this... Hahhahaha...
Mine's pointing down... usually i try to keep it near the knee. I do get some problems during erection though. Everytime i have a hard-on, i kick the person in front of me. Just playing with you..

Anyway, on the physical point of view, it really doesn't matter where your dick points. as long as you can get it up. Its like your teeth, if you have big teeth and small mouth, you'll see that the teeth actually protrudes outwards. So, it really depends on surroundings of the groin area on how your dick gets a hardon. If you're wearing tight underwear where the top is tight, your dick would usually end up at the sides... if you're wearing briefs, then usually it points down... naturally, it should be pointing up. If bros that has a heavy head, then most probably it will point to the floor.. hahhahah.. anyway, understanding that, its NOT the size, shape or even the color of your dick.. Its your skills... Even a 2" can make a woman cum...

my humble view

chickenzip
05-11-2007, 02:49 PM
totally agree lah, 10, 11, 1 or 2 o'clock also can. i have friends who put them at 6 o'clock, dont know why lah...

Gay thread....:D

i normally put 12 o'clock...then after some movement, become 2 o'clock...slowly and gradually it will always end up at 6 o'clock...

then go toilet, pee, adjust...position back to 12 o'clock...and the cycle begin again...:D

Castrol
05-11-2007, 02:57 PM
Gay thread....

i normally put 12 o'clock...then after some movement, become 2 o'clock...slowly and gradually it will always end up at 6 o'clock...

then go toilet, pee, adjust...position back to 12 o'clock...and the cycle begin again...:D

welcome to the club bro. anyway maybe you check whether the size of your tay kor is too big for you or not. :D

chickenzip
05-11-2007, 03:04 PM
welcome to the club bro. anyway maybe you check whether the size of your tay kor is too big for you or not.

check liao...had a long argument with the sales girl, even called up the designer. later realised not the tay kor fault...my didi's fault...too small, so not choice... and the cycle continues....:o :D

smellycat
05-11-2007, 03:05 PM
everyone park in different positions? maybe we should start a poll for this :p

JokerTan2
05-11-2007, 03:13 PM
Corrrect me if I wrong.

Thinking if you wearing boxer your penis will most properly be pointing downwards in the 6 o’clock position cause is lose.

If you be wearing underwear, you able to tune your penis to those position you fell most comfortable with. Cause is tight :D

pocketrocket
05-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Hahahahah,that a nice one:D

Thank you...Thank you very much :p

Red_Tirak1099
05-11-2007, 03:34 PM
You know its a slow day in the forum when a thread discussing penis position is so hot :rolleyes:

yinyang
05-11-2007, 04:02 PM
...long argument with the sales girl, even called up the designer. later realised not the tay kor fault...my didi's fault...too small, so not choice...
Gay thread...i normally put 12 o'clock...then after some movement, become 2 o'clock...slowly and gradually it will always end up at 6 o'clock...
then go toilet, pee, adjust...position back to 12 o'clock...
Mind boggling... thought didi's also a homing device:p If tay kor-less how?:o

Castrol
05-11-2007, 04:27 PM
check liao...had a long argument with the sales girl, even called up the designer. later realised not the tay kor fault...my didi's fault...too small, so not choice... and the cycle continues....:o

oh i see, there must be a design that will help keep our deedee at 12 oclock at all times. between you and me, we can be underwear tycoons if we can just find a way. :D

muscularman
05-11-2007, 04:36 PM
pointing up can prevent ppl from kicking mah :p

JokerTan2
05-11-2007, 04:53 PM
pointing up can prevent ppl from kicking mah :p

Don't forgot your balls still tingling below, got kick on there will hurt you more :D

topfuel
05-11-2007, 05:55 PM
dont u guys feel uncomfortable if after urinating u put it at 12"oclock and abit of the left over urine drips down onto ur underwear or groin area?

steamystreamsg
06-11-2007, 12:07 AM
dont u guys feel uncomfortable if after urinating u put it at 12"oclock and abit of the left over urine drips down onto ur underwear or groin area?

We were supposed to shake it dry 1st before putting it back to 12 o'clock mah

Criminalz
06-11-2007, 12:53 AM
I remember last time sec school, bunch of us guys was discussing this during chalet, ended up fighting...stupid!!!

anyway, this question sounds.......(school holiday?)

MaxBonk
06-11-2007, 02:41 AM
hmm...mine is placed at 6 o'clock and i usually wear underwear ( not used to boxer ).

But sometimes - when i for no reason steam and cannot control , then i will find a toilet, put it to 12 and then continue my work. After 15-30mins it will usually revert back to 6, haha..:D

hornygoat
06-11-2007, 03:35 AM
Hahahaa interesting topic

XboxSG
06-11-2007, 05:53 AM
With underwear, it was supposed to be pointed at 12 o'clock esp when I work up every morning, it'll be pointing up HARD.

Microsoft
06-11-2007, 09:32 AM
oh i see, there must be a design that will help keep our deedee at 12 oclock at all times. between you and me, we can be underwear tycoons if we can just find a way.

Not at 12pm pos but u can enhance ur manhood by using a ball lifiter. :D :D

http://balllifter.com/shop/balllifter.cfm

Castrol
06-11-2007, 11:06 AM
Not at 12pm pos but u can enhance ur manhood by using a ball lifiter. :D

http://balllifter.com/shop/balllifter.cfm

wow this is like a push up thing for men. with this on, you will be floating on the ground instead of walking... :D

TheGreatOne
06-11-2007, 11:12 AM
just to share my view on this interesting topic.

i normally put it on 12 o'clock position reason being in case it erect suddenly and girls might get slightly aroused by that sight, esp when go swimming in tight trunk.

imagine put it 6 o'clock, it look like a piece of shit sticking out weighing down on your trunk which is sibeh turn off and worse till, nothing to show in the front department.

STK01
06-11-2007, 11:26 AM
I put it at 6 o clock...

And I tried a few times to change to put at 12 o clock, it is extremely uncomfortable when my didi erect. :eek:

But it sure feels nice in a way, dunno how to describe

topfuel
06-11-2007, 01:11 PM
We were supposed to shake it dry 1st before putting it back to 12 o'clock mah

haah yes but shake sometimes not dry enuff,when little bro gets excited again the liquid there were left in the valve will still leak so i normally put at 6oclock no matter wat :D

wang yu
06-11-2007, 01:19 PM
I put it at 6 o clock...

And I tried a few times to change to put at 12 o clock, it is extremely uncomfortable when my didi erect. :eek:

But it sure feels nice in a way, dunno how to describe

Me also at 6 'o' clock .... donno y, but has been like that since young ,.. din know got people put at 12 noon :eek:

Microsoft
06-11-2007, 03:10 PM
wow this is like a push up thing for men. with this on, you will be floating on the ground instead of walking...

Yeah but the website say gay men underwear... So if u happen 2 buy and wear 1 hor... Pls beware of DNAT...:D :p

China_Ghost
06-11-2007, 06:06 PM
I think that only few guys would point it at 6 o'clock. Me also at 6 too.
At first so paisay when bonking with WL. Alway keep cuming out when FJ :D

Steadyman1
06-11-2007, 07:12 PM
put it on 12 o'clock position .. erect suddenly .. girls .. get.. aroused .. swimming .. trunk.

.. put it 6 o'clock ..look like .. shit sticking out ..trunk .. sibeh turn off and worse till, nothing to show in front..

This is a good one!

Anyway if put 12 o'clock it will still turn left or right and end up 6 o'clock.
Let it have space to breath and free play mode... :D

Castrol
07-11-2007, 02:07 PM
Yeah but the website say gay men underwear... So if u happen 2 buy and wear 1 hor... Pls beware of DNAT...:D

the day i buy one to wear will be the day i change my nick to Gaystrol. :D

yinyang
07-11-2007, 03:06 PM
the day i buy one to wear will be the day i change my nick to Gaystrol.
Bro oil sheikh, quick...get around copyright on your lubes range, KY included:p

Amazed at interest and tcss here on a topic much ado about nothing.. Maybe it's deepavali, and we'll see the light?

old_yet_horny
07-11-2007, 03:08 PM
I tried positioning once at 6 O'clock but once had a hard on and walked like Donald Duck. So prefer 12 O'clock. Got no walking problem even with hard on, plus can show off the bulging proud fella to gals around me.Kekeke..:D

plman2002
07-11-2007, 03:59 PM
point anywhere oso can lah.
best is point to any swee charboh tat walk past. :D
juz joking nia. comfortable tio hoh.

Castrol
07-11-2007, 05:24 PM
Bro oil sheikh, quick...get around copyright on your lubes range, KY included:p

Amazed at interest and tcss here on a topic much ado about nothing.. Maybe it's deepavali, and we'll see the light?

i must start hiring helpers to run my business empire. happy deepavali! :D

alwong
07-11-2007, 11:25 PM
Hi

Someone want to start a poll to find out how many penises are pointing up or down?

:D

Cum_Luver
08-11-2007, 12:24 PM
point anywhere oso can lah.
best is point to any swee charboh tat walk past. :D
juz joking nia. comfortable tio hoh.

agreed with you bro greenman hehe...
the most important thing is you must be comfortable with it and can sextisfy those gals enough liao
6 or 12 dun really matter ;)

plman2002
09-11-2007, 12:21 PM
the most important thing is you must be comfortable with it and can sextisfy those gals enough liao
6 or 12 dun really matter ;)

I like tat sentence of yours. kekekeke

surgeon
09-11-2007, 02:16 PM
Yep agreed, as long as you happy and can perform, that is good enuff ... even if 3 oclock also can .... :D

Fuckster
09-11-2007, 02:57 PM
I don't have a fixed direction for my penis coz I don't wear underwear or boxer. Directions of my penis varies depend on whether I am standing or sitting lol. But so along as it is comfortable, any direction will do I think

STK01
09-11-2007, 05:03 PM
I don't have a fixed direction for my penis coz I don't wear underwear or boxer. Directions of my penis varies depend on whether I am standing or sitting lol. But so along as it is comfortable, any direction will do I think

Bro.. u dun wear any underwear or boxer..?? :confused:

By the way, your signature is really cool! :D

regent
09-11-2007, 05:53 PM
Wow no underwear, no boxer, accidentally zipped the kuku how ah :eek:

fatty_leo
09-11-2007, 08:19 PM
I remember during my teenage days we used to say 'why you bother i adjust up or down?' ( in hokkien):p

No offence bros...haha

fatty_leo
09-11-2007, 08:46 PM
double post

alwong
10-11-2007, 12:07 AM
whether Point up or down still not so important, most important is to take good care of you Di Di and dont' over use or over expose lor...

:D

asdfghjkl
10-11-2007, 12:59 AM
i drip drip once when i saw beauty.. but then no more 1 AM liao.. nowadays is 9 PM type.. ;)

greddy88
15-11-2007, 09:36 PM
put at 12 position will get into embarrassing situation if suddenly got aroused.. :D
6 position a bit more discreet, but a bit uncomfortable when aroused..

Fuckster
15-11-2007, 09:39 PM
Bro.. u dun wear any underwear or boxer..?? :confused:

By the way, your signature is really cool! :D

hee hee Thank you and ya from young I didn't wear anything under my pants, lol more windy so that did can breath healthier

asdfghjkl
15-11-2007, 10:12 PM
dun wear is the best.. sperm needs cooler place to store.. kekeke :D