PDA

View Full Version : Drought extended.Looks like Spas et al will reopen from August onwards ...

liber69
26-05-2020, 04:59 PM
Seems like it’s an August re-opening barring any unexpected flare ups in cases ...

For firms that cannot resume operations immediately after the circuit breaker - such as retail outlets, gym and fitness studios, as well as cinemas – they will receive 75 per cent wage support until August or when they are allowed to reopen

wildrat88
26-05-2020, 05:54 PM
Hopefully in August, better late than never :)

trichard
26-05-2020, 06:33 PM
Which news mentioned it is Aug ?

iKINGKONG
26-05-2020, 06:43 PM
I really don't understand why must started a new thread to spread fake news :rolleyes:

iKINGKONG
26-05-2020, 06:44 PM
--- Duplicate post ---

lallana
26-05-2020, 07:23 PM
fake news, but real possibility.

and yes, why open yet another new thread about the same topic that’s already in another thread?

liber69
26-05-2020, 08:11 PM
Which news mentioned it is Aug ?

It’s just an inference from today’s Budget speech and the announcement of a staged reopening of the economy.

lallana
26-05-2020, 10:12 PM
It’s just an inference from today’s Budget speech and the announcement of a staged reopening of the economy.

i know its ur inference and i agreed. thats why i said its a real possibility.

TankJunk
26-05-2020, 11:20 PM
Sian to the max ah...rlly miss the girls from 153. Can just remember those solid boobs and CFM face

helmsley
27-05-2020, 09:16 AM
And are we to wear mask to spa?

ihatealll
27-05-2020, 11:32 AM
A very optimistic view.

You know those pre-school teachers who turned out to be positive because of our active testing ? Those are hidden cases who showed no symptoms and were only discovered through testing. Can you imagine how many of those cases are out there and quietly spreading ? Seems like CB phase 3 may be delayed for along time until a vaccine is found.

lazyguy
27-05-2020, 01:12 PM
A very optimistic view.

You know those pre-school teachers who turned out to be positive because of our active testing ? Those are hidden cases who showed no symptoms and were only discovered through testing. Can you imagine how many of those cases are out there and quietly spreading ? Seems like CB phase 3 may be delayed for along time until a vaccine is found.

If want just test everyone.. test already 14 days cannot go out.. someone will send food to u.. So to get everyone tested...

What we doing now is a like a ah gua.. scare to do do half half operation...

lazyguy
27-05-2020, 01:35 PM
A very optimistic view.

If want just test everyone.. test already 14 days cannot go out.. someone will send food to u.. So to get everyone tested...

Glenn Miller
27-05-2020, 01:55 PM
I would think August is unlikely. Spas will probably be among the last businesses allowed to resume operations. I would think late in phase 2, perhaps October?

Dogslife
27-05-2020, 02:15 PM

Do you think we can test the whole nation within 14 days? If cannot, then those who have tested and quarantined for 14 days will have a chance to mix with those haven't tested and at the end lppl.

There is a reason why the government do something or don't do something, so please don't think you are smarter than others

lazyguy
27-05-2020, 02:39 PM
Do you think we can test the whole nation within 14 days? If cannot, then those who have tested and quarantined for 14 days will have a chance to mix with those haven't tested and at the end lppl.

There is a reason why the government do something or don't do something, so please don't think you are smarter than others
It not up to us to say government can anot pls.. if they can't then they should not have take so high pay .. and the reason we are in this condition is becos of got u this type of ppl only know-how to plp type.. thank anyway...

pakpak2001
27-05-2020, 02:52 PM
================================================== ========
think we must wear masks to the spa, also SafeEntry
during massage & *ahem* think must also wear mask lor!
the rules are there, u can do anything (don't wear mask) but don't ever get caught lor!

trichard
27-05-2020, 04:35 PM

What do you think....?

NiaoRenn
27-05-2020, 04:44 PM
There are still so many open. Backdoor entrance

Dddnoob
27-05-2020, 05:55 PM
SHhhh bro dont anyhow post Liao later backdoor ppl come and raid....

deathnitez
27-05-2020, 08:11 PM
Is impossible to test everyone. We are in the stage to test those with symptoms and help those badly affected by the virus health wise with hospitalized care. There is reason why we cant test everyone.Not enough Bed number, health equipment health care giver numbers are possible reason. Just stay home stay safe or take precautions. If go out.

Spa should most likely extend. How to social distance in spa?

liber69
27-05-2020, 08:55 PM
Interesting that an inference from the official budget announcement can draw so much flak. Not that I care about points or power in this forum, some poor souls must be harbouring pent up frustrations and resorted to zapping me.

Have fun riding out this drought :)

iKINGKONG
28-05-2020, 08:20 AM
What do you think....?

Can you shut up? Everything you also wants to know :rolleyes:

iKINGKONG
28-05-2020, 08:20 AM

I need piak piak piak :D

sabii
28-05-2020, 09:49 AM
Sian to the max ah...rlly miss the girls from 153. Can just remember those solid boobs and CFM face

they are still open, just need to be discreet :D

Jamestoh12345
28-05-2020, 10:37 AM
I would think August is unlikely. Spas will probably be among the last businesses allowed to resume operations. I would think late in phase 2, perhaps October?

Already stated that it’s phase 3

Terkorpek
28-05-2020, 10:52 AM
I think maybe July??? :):):):) My gym mention possiblr July Re-open

iKINGKONG
28-05-2020, 11:02 AM

Talking crap :D

iKINGKONG
28-05-2020, 11:03 AM
they are still open, just need to be discreet :D

Show us the proof :rolleyes:

Leo1966
28-05-2020, 11:28 AM

no need to say. it's an open secret ;)

BCMan
28-05-2020, 11:54 AM
Is impossible to test everyone. We are in the stage to test those with symptoms and help those badly affected by the virus health wise with hospitalized care. There is reason why we cant test everyone.Not enough Bed number, health equipment health care giver numbers are possible reason. Just stay home stay safe or take precautions. If go out.

Extracted from the net:-

The study from Wuhan looked at 78 patients who tested positive for COVID-19, and found that 33 of the individuals had no symptoms of the illness. These patients were more likely to be women, and more likely to be younger, in their 20s, 30s and early 40s.

lallana
28-05-2020, 08:32 PM

gym is under phase 2, so july reopen is actually possible if phase 1 indeed lasts only 1 month.

but we only care abt spas here, not gyms. spas are under phase 3.

edkoh2000
28-05-2020, 08:52 PM

They are definitely not smarter too.

And very bad at communication.

Only difference is they are getting the highest salary in the world so such a lousy job.

Maybe only the first generation of LKY truly deserve the $$.

edkoh2000
28-05-2020, 08:53 PM
It not up to us to say government can anot pls.. if they can't then they should not have take so high pay .. and the reason we are in this condition is becos of got u this type of ppl only know-how to plp type.. thank anyway...

Agreed

When there is a will, there is a way.

And for them there should be a million ways.

edkoh2000
28-05-2020, 08:56 PM

Actually spa is 1 to 1 as long as the ML distance among themselves.

How many customers there are and who they are also easily trace

Not much difference from cutting hair actually

Southernstar
28-05-2020, 09:06 PM
Actually spa is 1 to 1 as long as the ML distance among themselves.

How many customers there are and who they are also easily trace

Not much difference from cutting hair actually

There are always thousand and ten reason for not approving.

iluvp
29-05-2020, 05:38 AM
Spas are not given priority to open bcos they are considered as non-essentials.

TheIdesOfMarch
29-05-2020, 06:25 AM
You'll all be surprised to realise how essential "non essential" industries and jobs are to overall economic health and consumer confidence/spending.

Although specifically in the case of spas and massage parlours, no big loss if most of them go under. Too long they've been over charging and raking in profits hand over fist from local Roberts. Not to mention most of them are operated by dirty China women. If they all go bust and all the PRC women have to fuck off back to China, no big loss to Singapore. In fact I'd gladly welcome it.

EDIT: Looks like I pissed off some ah tiong lovers here. ��

iKINGKONG
29-05-2020, 07:33 AM
You'll all be surprised to realise how essential "non essential" industries and jobs are to overall economic health and consumer confidence/spending.

Although specifically in the case of spas and massage parlours, no big loss if most of them go under. Too long they've been over charging and raking in profits hand over fist from local Roberts. Not to mention most of them are operated by dirty China women. If they all go bust and all the PRC women have to fuck off back to China, no big loss to Singapore. In fact I'd gladly welcome it.

All the PRC better leave our island :D

babe90
29-05-2020, 07:52 AM

LOL!!! ya if all goes back to China, more will come and start again. Is a cycle and they will continue to do same tricks and either same Roberts or new Roberts will happen. PRC so easy earn money from this Roberts and Carrots. When will Roberts or Carrots ever wake up and learn :D

iKINGKONG
29-05-2020, 08:12 AM
LOL!!! ya if all goes back to China, more will come and start again. Is a cycle and they will continue to do same tricks and either same Roberts or new Roberts will happen. PRC so easy earn money from this Roberts and Carrots. When will Roberts or Carrots ever wake up and learn :D

At least we can see new girls in spa :D

babe90
29-05-2020, 12:31 PM
At least we can see new girls in spa :D

Then more Roberts will shower them with gifts. Some even bao them which is a stupid thing to do as every month need pay them high allowance. Now bad times wonder what happen to Roberts that bao them :D

BTech
29-05-2020, 04:56 PM
Then more Roberts will shower them with gifts. Some even bao them which is a stupid thing to do as every month need pay them high allowance. Now bad times wonder what happen to Roberts that bao them :D

They are all in parliament! Suddenly realized too expensive to bao them so rushing to open the economy so that the MLs got work and will not keep on asking them for allowances!

hoosdathu
09-06-2020, 01:38 AM
hopefully can open soon :o