PDA

View Full Version : ML start asking for money during CB

Pages : [1] 2

tatu
25-05-2020, 03:19 PM
Hi Bros here, did your regular or KC ML ask money from you , as they facing no income situation. I rejected and told I cant tt money as wife know will kill me

Penguin23
25-05-2020, 03:28 PM
Hi Bros here, did your regular or KC ML ask money from you , as they facing no income situation. I rejected and told I cant tt money as wife know will kill me

I'm surprised she waited until now to ask - so she must have had some savings or probably another SD before using you as the backup SD.

MLs, FLs, KTV gals are all in a seriously bad place after two months of zero income and no flights going back.

SimplyUnperfect
25-05-2020, 03:29 PM

Good ..... upped u bro :D

forastart2
25-05-2020, 03:46 PM
If u have a “special” relationship with her and perhaps promised what need to give then I’m sure if u can keep to yr words than it’s best for both parties, put yrself in her shoes, if she trusted u and see u got up of course will try ask from u, otherwise chip in with what u able to ba else end the thingy n search again for another...for me I still keep to my words of weekly supermarket shopping n basic necessities. ;)

kopigaogao
25-05-2020, 04:05 PM
Best time to get FJ from her in exchange for money :D

tatu
25-05-2020, 04:46 PM

Did you request this to your ML?

tatu
25-05-2020, 04:49 PM
If u have a “special” relationship with her and perhaps promised what need to give then I’m sure if u can keep to yr words than it’s best for both parties, put yrself in her shoes, if she trusted u and see u got up of course will try ask from u, otherwise chip in with what u able to ba else end the thingy n search again for another...for me I still keep to my words of weekly supermarket shopping n basic necessities. ;)

It seems like she is asking all her customer to give her money, as she even wrote on her Wechat saying it wold be great if someone can transfer money to her. This is something that I cannot agreed with.

Sadly
25-05-2020, 05:03 PM
I asked my MLs to negotiate her rent lower and ask the Spa owner to release the deposit. The Spa owner has received gov support and the ML should benefit too.

iKINGKONG
25-05-2020, 05:05 PM
It seems like she is asking all her customer to give her money, as she even wrote on her Wechat saying it wold be great if someone can transfer money to her. This is something that I cannot agreed with.

Share her name and the spa she is working here :D

iKINGKONG
25-05-2020, 05:07 PM

I just need a good sexy massage :D

ShittyAss
25-05-2020, 05:13 PM

Such slut should be slap.

Although most of them are like that. Should privately sms instead of openly mass spam.

Gota respect those carrot heads as well isnt it?:D

iKINGKONG
25-05-2020, 05:24 PM
Gota respect those carrot heads as well isnt it?:D

pakpak2001 must be very sad now :D

babe90
25-05-2020, 06:07 PM

If he were to transfer money and help the ML he is really carrot. If 1 transfer her $1000 imagine 5 carrots trf her how much already..$5000 just go to a person who is not even related also.

lazyguy
25-05-2020, 06:38 PM
They are just trying to see who willing to give them money..

I have one who ask also.. say I will need something back for it.. then she say she scare kana caught lah, her hse cannot lah alot of excuse... Then I tell her no .. from that onward she never msg me anymore...

Maybe she find other willing...

For me I always take the whole thing as a transaction.. no feeling to it.. money and service that all

iHackCare
25-05-2020, 06:42 PM

I have one who ask also.. say I will need something back for it.. then she say she scare kana caught lah, her hse cannot lah alot of excuse... Then I tell her no .. from that onward she never msg me anymore...

For me I always take the whole thing as a transaction.. no feeling to it.. money and service that all

Fully agreed with you bro. This should be the way.

ilovepantyhose
25-05-2020, 06:57 PM
there will always be roberts around

some roberts lose small amounts before they wake up, whereas some roberts lose big amounts

:o:o

xiaoli74
25-05-2020, 07:03 PM

Same here bro, sometimes I panda , sometimes I deliver . Mine is Tiong Bahru, yours? Skali same ML , ha ha ha

Crunchtime
25-05-2020, 08:31 PM
Wow, now i wonder is this a plot by the mass ML. Just now my ML also suddenly text me say her friends wants her to go back, but she decided not to follow suit.. cus ticket too expensive..haha.. such a coincidence sia..

danilov
25-05-2020, 08:36 PM
Wow, now i wonder is this a plot by the mass ML. Just now my ML also suddenly text me say her friends wants her to go back, but she decided not to follow suit.. cus ticket too expensive..haha.. such a coincidence sia..

They got unofficial union or association? That's why all try to set standard price $50 tips.

Crunchtime
25-05-2020, 08:36 PM

Ya, this is what i intend to reply if she ask again.. give money can but must give service...must earn from it then got satsifaction

Crunchtime
25-05-2020, 08:38 PM
Mine is from waterloo ctr.. if anyone happen to have same ML as me, careful ya..haha. dont be the next robert-o carlos

Crunchtime
25-05-2020, 08:39 PM
They got unofficial union or association? That's why all try to set standard price $50 tips.

Makes sense. :)

lazyguy
25-05-2020, 08:53 PM
Ya, this is what i intend to reply if she ask again.. give money can but must give service...must earn from it then got satsifaction

So she got replied u after tat?

Crunchtime
25-05-2020, 09:05 PM
So she got replied u after tat?

She havent officially ask so i didnt reply.. cus so far she only hinting.. so i just tag along.. tell her dont give up, if there is a will, there is a way.. haha.. just talk cock with her until she officially ask

Onebadmove
25-05-2020, 09:19 PM
I think the situation is getting worst as the weeks go by.They can still pay their rent and food but as the days goes on to the second month and to the third month, a lot of ladies whether in the massage line or in the pub line are definitely struggling to make ends meet.The Govt subsidy of 750 are not given to them.Those who have boyfriends will have their rental and food paid while those without will have to go around borrowing.I think we should look at the overall attitude of the ladies to decide whether u wished to help. Some are really assholes while some are angels. Help those who are angels.

lazyguy
25-05-2020, 09:23 PM
She havent officially ask so i didnt reply.. cus so far she only hinting.. so i just tag along.. tell her dont give up, if there is a will, there is a way.. haha.. just talk cock with her until she officially ask

U should ask her directly lor... Maybe have some surprised leh...

Crunchtime
25-05-2020, 09:31 PM

Haha, will wait for the right time. I enjoy the process..hahaha.

Crunchtime
25-05-2020, 09:34 PM

Btw, she told me that she lives in hunan,changsa... no wonder she can hold intellectual conversation. City girl...

deathnitez
25-05-2020, 09:34 PM
Lol I seeing some ml using their father mother sister brother son daughter as excuse for money....Sorry I don't wanna look after your family. Lol

lazyguy
25-05-2020, 09:38 PM
Btw, she told me that she lives in hunan,changsa... no wonder she can hold intellectual conversation. City girl...

I think most have went to work in Shenzhen before coming here.. so they know the tactic one..

Crunchtime
25-05-2020, 09:49 PM
I think most have went to work in Shenzhen before coming here.. so they know the tactic one..

I see.. regardless what, girls are aplenty.. play play can already, never be too serious.

neotan
25-05-2020, 09:57 PM
they have wechat group to filter customer too, if they are in fl line

Onebadmove
26-05-2020, 07:22 AM
Everyone working in the pub and massage industry are broke.Use to talk to them but nowadays don’t anymore because they will start to bring out their money problem.If you don’t intend to help. Then better not talk to them!

carebear888
26-05-2020, 08:06 AM
One ML in my wechat list asked me can do charity by giving her money to tir over. As I have never been service by her or even see her in person, I just ignore. Said her boss never pay her salary since March!!!

iKINGKONG
26-05-2020, 10:01 AM
Everyone working in the pub and massage industry are broke.Use to talk to them but nowadays don’t anymore because they will start to bring out their money problem.If you don’t intend to help. Then better not talk to them!

No need to talk so much. They will never die because many carrots around :D

forastart2
26-05-2020, 11:36 AM

She think money fall from sky ah...:rolleyes:

forastart2
26-05-2020, 11:38 AM
Same here bro, sometimes I panda , sometimes I deliver . Mine is Tiong Bahru, yours? Skali same ML , ha ha ha

Yup mine also same area...but she don’t stay at the shop upstairs..;)

howck001
26-05-2020, 11:40 AM
Everyone work hard for money. must be given in exchange of service. this is my personal view.. No free $$$

forastart2
26-05-2020, 11:42 AM
PRC they come sg no need go thru agent? or someone intro to come? :confused:

Bro some thru agent must pay agent fees quite a amount, some thru friends who r already here recommend than save on agent fees but I’ve a ml once told me she only realise her agent fees was actually collected n paid to her friend who recommended her to work same place as her aka “Agent” :o

iKINGKONG
26-05-2020, 11:43 AM
Shame these ML asking for money. Post their name here so that we can avoid these money faces :rolleyes:

lazyguy
26-05-2020, 12:01 PM
Bro some thru agent must pay agent fees quite a amount, some thru friends who r already here recommend than save on agent fees but I’ve a ml once told me she only realise her agent fees was actually collected n paid to her friend who recommended her to work same place as her aka “Agent” :o

I think some one need to do their paper work for them ... And provide company that hire them etc one... Really depend on the agent the fee..

I know ktv gals. Some pay just for the agent fee about 5k plus.. some pay less than 2k.. depend on they got kana chop a not.. haha

enzyme
26-05-2020, 12:21 PM
I was thinking if there is a need to shame or react.

They ask, we can don’t give. People who give have their own reasons or make their own decision. If they later feel cheated, it’s on their own.

Over here, I am guessing on average each samster got 5-8 years of experience chionging. So should be able to make their own decision.

ML ask you for money

You ask ML for sex.

Both are the same thing.

Willing parties give and exchange for what they each need.

Who should be shame?
ML who promise you something in return and never fulfil.

I also heard of people go ML and run off never pay tips for the extras.

Both side of the coin ba.

lazyguy
26-05-2020, 12:37 PM

They ask, we can don’t give. People who give have their own reasons or make their own decision. If they later feel cheated, it’s on their own.

Over here, I am guessing on average each samster got 5-8 years of experience chionging. So should be able to make their own decision.

ML ask you for money

You ask ML for sex.

Both are the same thing.

Who should be shame?

Agree..

If no money dun cheong..

deathnitez
26-05-2020, 12:39 PM

ML ask you for money

You ask ML for sex.

Both are the same thing.

Who should be shame?

Sorry but I feel kinda different. ML go to work and advertise they provide extra service. We go for the service or sex is normal. But I don't believe semester here advertise on their we chat or contact number that we are atm or carrot head.

lazyguy
26-05-2020, 12:47 PM
Sorry but I feel kinda different. ML go to work and advertise they provide extra service. We go for the service or sex is normal. But I don't believe semester here advertise on their we chat or contact number that we are atm or carrot head.

Not need advertise one leh.. haha..who will go hj for 80 dollar ..

They also never force people to give.. is really depend on how a person can counter the kc..

As long as we dun become 🏧 or 🥕 can already.. no need worry about others.. they are very rich people in SG

deathnitez
26-05-2020, 12:55 PM
As long as we dun become 🏧 or 🥕 can already.. no need worry about others.. they are very rich people in SG

Yeah this I agree.....Still I feel disgusted when ml or wl use their children as some pity tool for money. Yucks lol.

lazyguy
26-05-2020, 01:16 PM
Yeah this I agree.....Still I feel disgusted when ml or wl use their children as some pity tool for money. Yucks lol.

Sg guy alot of sympathy one.. so need all pitiful stories.. as take it as a story telling or a show lor.. I sometime will secretly laugh at what they say lah.. if so pitiful still can buy luxury items.. a Chanel jumbo I think cost less than 10k now? They can buy.. how many bros here have bag cost 2k?

SEX11
26-05-2020, 01:42 PM
They just need to kc 4-5 bros
to rotate to transfer money to them
Eventually, they do not even need to
work for a living in china
sad to say some bro still
continue to fall into kc trap.

oddeye82
26-05-2020, 01:59 PM
My ML from the shop nvr even bother to reply my msg on wechat.

今晚打老虎.
26-05-2020, 02:00 PM
Good ..... upped u bro :D

ktv girls w work permit are given basic salary of ard 700 to 1000 per month how much were the gov grants ?

SEX11
26-05-2020, 02:06 PM

Bro. Try to send to offer cash relief package
if she reply :D

lazyguy
26-05-2020, 02:16 PM

She have enough money lah.. haha

If they really save and dun anyhow spend when they work.. I think they can at least 6 month no need work one..

Or maybe she have some sugar daddy already...

Crunchtime
26-05-2020, 02:46 PM

ML ask you for money

You ask ML for sex.

Both are the same thing.

Who should be shame?

This post should be pinned. Well said

NiaoRenn
26-05-2020, 04:02 PM
They ask for more money, you ask for more in return.

Giansex
26-05-2020, 04:15 PM
A ml once told me that not many of the customer earn as much as her or more than her monthly..she say she avg 600-800 daily.hahahahahaa

lazyguy
26-05-2020, 04:28 PM
A ml once told me that not many of the customer earn as much as her or more than her monthly..she say she avg 600-800 daily.hahahahahaa

Ok lah.. it not a secret lor... Haha

pakpak2001
26-05-2020, 05:29 PM
================================================== ======
go the great wall remittance in people's park, u will see the girls remit $10k - & i mean $10k in Sing Dollars!
so most of them easily make $15 to $20 a mth here.
even without sponsor they can easily live 3 months without job

iKINGKONG
26-05-2020, 05:49 PM
most of them easily make $15 to $20 a mth here

$15-$20 a month is a lot :D

lazyguy
26-05-2020, 05:51 PM
go the great wall remittance in people's park, u will see the girls remit $10k - & i mean $10k in Sing Dollars!

Common lah.. haha..

Bros here should use money wisely for those hard earn one.. those high earner bros can spend as they like..

enzyme
26-05-2020, 06:16 PM

Also agree on your point. Too many angles to cover.

At least we all communicate here and learn from each other’s experience.

CumExplorer
26-05-2020, 07:17 PM

they can earn >= 20k per month ... maybe more :cool:

thedevil666
26-05-2020, 07:35 PM

earn so much also no use. most of these ML, u look at their wechat, buy chanel bag, buy LV bag.. act tai tai. some earn enough go back China to open business. one of my fave ML came back to sg after 2 years. she said her business go bust, so LL come back earn again.

there should be some successful case. but i believe that overall, if the money is quick, then the money will be spent quicker too. not many people know how to manage money, and money will come, it will go too. no need to be green eye on how much they earn. its cum all over their hands or mouth :rolleyes:

lazyguy
26-05-2020, 07:48 PM
earn so much also no use. most of these ML, u look at their wechat, buy chanel bag, buy LV bag.. act tai tai. some earn enough go back China to open business. one of my fave ML came back to sg after 2 years. she said her business go bust, so LL come back earn again.

there should be some successful case. but i believe that overall, if the money is quick, then the money will be spent quicker too. not many people know how to manage money, and money will come, it will go too. no need to be green eye on how much they earn. its cum all over their hands or mouth :rolleyes:

Worst is those gamble..

cheesepotato
26-05-2020, 09:46 PM
aiya, carrotheads are everywhere and not unique in sg. Look at those apps like TikTok or Twitch, call the name and got instant donation.

i see some of the ML on their personal WeChat account, managed to come to SG and get showered with gifts of food during their hotel stay while on their work account is some pitiful plea.

sex trade is the oldest job in the world. a few months no cash, doesn't mean new MLs won't come out, new ways to carrot, new willing roberts.

Sadly
27-05-2020, 07:00 AM

SG will be cashless very soon. I wonder how it will impact the industry?

Giansex
27-05-2020, 09:16 AM

Hahaha ya lo..some bought property in china 10yrs ago not worth 10x Liao..no need to worry about them la

Giansex
27-05-2020, 09:18 AM

Yup those 7/10 20k normal la..30-40k also can last time the one at club street

leonleonli
27-05-2020, 10:35 AM
ML are all quite rich la. no need to ask around. well, can ask around for money, easy money to earn, by asking.

lazyguy
27-05-2020, 11:27 AM
ML are all quite rich la. no need to ask around. well, can ask around for money, easy money to earn, by asking.

True..

Anyway no one will complaint too much money one.. haha..

If Robert willing to give why not take

pakpak2001
27-05-2020, 02:54 PM
although they r rich, but just open mouth can get sponsor, y not right?
open other mouth can get even more $$$

iKINGKONG
27-05-2020, 03:28 PM
although they r rich, but just open mouth can get sponsor, y not right?
open other mouth can get even more $$$

The money you spent on Anna is just small money. So please don't cry father cry mother here :D

pakpak2001
27-05-2020, 03:48 PM
The money you spent on Anna is just small money. So please don't cry father cry mother here :D
kingkong - strong Anna supporter
u better stop your itchy backside mouth, or else u will eat kangkong one day
when u eat kangkong, no $ to support your father mother, no worry
Anna will feed u with her shit

iKINGKONG
27-05-2020, 04:01 PM
kingkong - strong Anna supporter
u better stop your itchy backside mouth, or else u will eat kangkong one day
when u eat kangkong, no $ to support your father mother, no worry
Anna will feed u with her shit

So now you and your family members have to eat her shit because you spent all your money on her? This type of standard you also can fall into her KC trap :D

tangerinesex
28-05-2020, 10:49 PM
Guys only kam lan and gong kia will give them money. Always remember this - when times were good, most just treated us as money bags. Every ML will tell her customer his lanjiao is the longest, fattest and toughest in town.

iKINGKONG
28-05-2020, 11:13 PM
Every ML will tell her customer his lanjiao is the longest, fattest and toughest in town.

pakpak2001 fell into KC trap also because Anna told him the same things :D

tangerinesex
28-05-2020, 11:25 PM
These guys should just get a life. Or gals who will worship their small dicks

Pictionary
29-05-2020, 02:05 AM
These guys should just get a life. Or gals who will worship their small dicks
The problem is they dun know how to get a life. And there is this traditional thinking that amdk are better, especially among the bolehland workers and Tiongs. Just remove all of these ppl, no contributions and are fishmongers. Enough of these additional neverending burdens as can see none of these samsters here contributing and just want to get benefits. As can see in youtube, violent protest in hk, amdk care about his own hk and ccp business, in disregard about the hongkongers. You can never change this racial deep-rooted history.

These amdks, bolehlanders and Tiongs can no need to reply. Fishmongers means fishmongers. Put them inside pressure cooker will eventually know.

Keep some CECAs here can aldy, at least they are not fishmongers.

babe90
29-05-2020, 07:58 AM
The reason ML start asking because she knows she will get it as SG men all the ML need to do is call handsome, dear, baby those SG Roberts and Potato Head will no use brain and straight give in to them. If she asks for money or branded goods surely will get it if not there won't be any Roberts or White Knight around in SG. All this Roberts either lonely or think themselves as a helpful person. The money go donate to charity better than giving to MLs :D

iKINGKONG
29-05-2020, 08:10 AM
The reason ML start asking because she knows she will get it as SG men all the ML need to do is call handsome, dear, baby those SG Roberts and Potato Head will no use brain and straight give in to them. If she asks for money or branded goods surely will get it if not there won't be any Roberts or White Knight around in SG. All this Roberts either lonely or think themselves as a helpful person. The money go donate to charity better than giving to MLs :D

Fully agreed :D

Pictionary
29-05-2020, 04:04 PM
those SG Roberts and Potato Head
Mindsets will revolutionize after they are skilled and can do great things.

The only thing that can disintegrate them to pieces is the gahmen dirty legislations, GovTech and pioneer generation sinkees taking shortcuts in supporting Tiongs, Bolehland and Amdk etc. These kind of traditional perception culture can still exist until today.

Dddnoob
29-05-2020, 04:09 PM
Not suprise tht got mr robert n carrot lor , one willing to give one want to take . Some more see ml post at wechat on those kind donation hha

danilov
29-05-2020, 04:23 PM
All this Roberts either lonely or think themselves as a helpful person. The money go donate to charity better than giving to MLs :D

Modern society problems. Many lonely people out there nowadays. Many people staying single. The window for getting married and setting up a family is shorter, from early to late thirties. Once past mid thirty it is high chance to remain single and unattached the rest of the life.

Realy a lonely life and easy prey looking for companionship with commercial providers. Physical need can still fire-and-forget. Emotional need is the truly dangerous zone.

babe90
29-05-2020, 04:28 PM
Modern society problems. Many lonely people out there nowadays. Many people staying single. The window for getting married and setting up a family is shorter, from early to late thirties. Once past mid thirty it is high chance to remain single and unattached the rest of the life.

Realy a lonely life and easy prey looking for companionship with commercial providers. Physical need can still fire-and-forget. Emotional need is the truly dangerous zone.

Many of them know already then the ML will run away with their money but they still no listen. Next ML come KC them they kenna again being Roberts. Who will pity them? Only have themselves to blame.

danilov
29-05-2020, 04:41 PM
Many of them know already then the ML will run away with their money but they still no listen. Next ML come KC them they kenna again being Roberts. Who will pity them? Only have themselves to blame.

Loneliness. Some of my younger colleague in this category. Use dating app but no permanent serious r/ship. Now CB even worse. Whole day work, evening only gaming or watch netflix till late. One whole day hardly exchange more than a few sentences verbally. Lonely people can book massage session only to enjoy conversation with the masseuse.

boomerangarang
30-05-2020, 08:55 AM
Those ML with no Robert support now taking risk. Discreet meet customers. Recently have ML msg me say go her shop bonk at certain time sure safe. I think desperate because money dry up. So she willing to take risk. Must think with right head. Not worth taking the risk during this time. Get caught name will big big in papers and get double charge.

pakpak2001
30-05-2020, 08:57 AM
================================================== ========
KingKong like to arrow me even though i have never offend him or know him.
anywway King Kong thanks for reminding me, yourself & your papa the same mistakes i make

forum here to share, not to stir quarrel.

pakpak2001
30-05-2020, 09:09 AM
================================================== =======
King Kong - why downgrade yourself to Anna's dog, bark & bite everyday.
carry on if u find it meaningful.
we have fun seeing a clone and clown reborn
thanks for entertainign us here as the spas girls cannot do it now

starrynight
30-05-2020, 02:59 PM
Better save some money for emergency use

starrynight
30-05-2020, 03:17 PM
Double posting

fun12345
30-05-2020, 03:20 PM
I don’t mind giving $ during this period to support them, just not sure whether my Vietnamese ML has gone back...

silvstedt28
31-05-2020, 07:04 PM
i know an ml that is staying home for 2months, she works mp only on weekend and now that her weekday job is gone, she has no work.

she has been trying to get a job in some shopping marts but no avail. but she has never asked so far. ...

Franco_Barsei
31-05-2020, 08:08 PM

Colgatedarlie
01-06-2020, 12:42 PM
Stay safe bros.

ceeko
01-06-2020, 04:49 PM
You mean really got people so kumgong pay them ah? LOL

deathnitez
01-06-2020, 05:17 PM
Lol some ppl got the money to burnt why not.

But some ml or wl really think they are some princess. Keep using the word "love" a lady must spoil and treat them like gold. Wah Lao bua tahan wahaha!!!

babe90
01-06-2020, 06:28 PM
You mean really got people so kumgong pay them ah? LOL

If not they wont be called Roberts or Carrots :D

babe90
01-06-2020, 06:30 PM
Lol some ppl got the money to burnt why not.

But some ml or wl really think they are some princess. Keep using the word "love" a lady must spoil and treat them like gold. Wah Lao bua tahan wahaha!!!

Haha bro not only word love, have also bao bei, qing ai de, 帅哥 then those will be hypnotized and thinking that MLs are their gfs and then give money lor. Got even some buy for MLs Rolex :D

deathnitez
01-06-2020, 08:41 PM
Haha bro not only word love, have also bao bei, qing ai de, 帅哥 then those will be hypnotized and thinking that MLs are their gfs and then give money lor. Got even some buy for MLs Rolex :D

Yeah loh their real "love" is Rolex. Hahaha....!

babe90
01-06-2020, 09:06 PM

Some even can drive car as Roberts buy for them. :D

SEX11
02-06-2020, 09:57 AM

She must have a golden pussy in diamond shape :D

HonkyTonkyMan
02-06-2020, 10:04 AM
Just to show how deep their pockets, have this KTV MILF on my wechat, she has not been working since the start of this year and yet she still posting looking for personal trainer as she say she put on weight during this period of inactivity...so can imagine how many roberts out there actually contributing to them..

SEX11
02-06-2020, 10:05 AM

MOE must add 1 more new subject
to educate sporean not to gong gong
and get con by ML

deathnitez
02-06-2020, 10:55 AM
and get con by ML

Sigh sometimes I see our teacher.....Not to be mean but those direct grat from local uni then go to straight moe....🤦 Sigh gets me worried.

babe90
02-06-2020, 11:22 AM
and get con by ML

Haha. Add 1 more subject also no use cause teachers teach and educate but cannot help if a person gets con by MLs cause no common sense. Common sense cannot teach. That's y have this saying, so smart but no common sense what's the use :D

babe90
02-06-2020, 11:27 AM
Sigh sometimes I see our teacher.....Not to be mean but those direct grat from local uni then go to straight moe....🤦 Sigh gets me worried.

No wonder they always get bully by upper primary or in secondary school. This is what happens when too by the book :D

forastart2
02-06-2020, 11:40 AM
I think some one need to do their paper work for them ... And provide company that hire them etc one... Really depend on the agent the fee..

I know ktv gals. Some pay just for the agent fee about 5k plus.. some pay less than 2k.. depend on they got kana chop a not.. haha

Those agent mainly ACRA open a $1 company can register n import in Liao, processing fees less than few hundred, can check mom website, but mainly agent also treat them as carrot head n chop them before they come here to chop us...so it all depends.. Ktv gals randomly on visit visa or 6mths performing pass agent fee $500 already exp Liao let alone those newbies that heard from others or agents in their provinces say can earn $50k RMB a mth here all also borrow big money to pay agent come here..some agents China eat China people while some local agent take a slice too..

forastart2
02-06-2020, 11:46 AM

10k consider little already, last year end when my gal she go remit,have one of her friend also remit 150k SG$ n amount kana reject, end up use my gal permit help remit 50k cause limit 100k as was told.

pakpak2001
02-06-2020, 11:55 AM
10k consider little already, last year end when my gal she go remit,have one of her friend also remit 150k SG$ n amount kana reject, end up use my gal permit help remit 50k cause limit 100k as was told.
yes you are right. some of them really make big $ here

forastart2
02-06-2020, 12:12 PM
yes you are right. some of them really make big $ here

Bro They all out to make a living for the better of their future or for family, they might have their honest or f up reasons but frankly who would wanna come n do such side jobs if their country infrastructure wasn’t gd enough with first world countries n offer them a decent living or job.

deathnitez
02-06-2020, 12:44 PM
Bro They all out to make a living for the better of their future or for family, they might have their honest or f up reasons but frankly who would wanna come n do such side jobs if their country infrastructure wasn’t gd enough with first world countries n offer them a decent living or job.

Yeah they may come because they f up or family or whatever shit but this doesn't give them the right to dig. Sigh doing wrong to fix a wrong doesn't mean is right. You come work as ml wl is fine but to act all damsel lol.

babe90
02-06-2020, 01:01 PM
Yeah they may come because they f up or family or whatever shit but this doesn't give them the right to dig. Sigh doing wrong to fix a wrong doesn't mean is right. You come work as ml wl is fine but to act all damsel lol.

Sg is a very easy place to earn money cause of SG men easily being Roberts and Carrots and I don't understand why so easy to believe their stories. They have problem but don't we all do have our problems :D

Dddnoob
02-06-2020, 01:38 PM
Seems like all ml start to work liao . No nid pm just ask ur ml u will know

afterburn
02-06-2020, 01:58 PM
Seems like all ml start to work liao . No nid pm just ask ur ml u will know

Still "back door" entrance, if it's a shop. No different from what has been happening all the while :D Even before CB, when spa opening hours were curtailed, some opened until much later, so already have established SOP for "back door" ops. Our workplaces call this "business continuity plan"!

But is for trusted regulars only who spend a lot of money on them. If we just enquire, as an unknown person, they'll just heck care you or tell you not open for biz yet.

Saw one shop in the west, operating like that, door facing back of the shophouse, pitch darkness, suddenly open to let one ah lau go in :D That's around 2230 hrs, and there were still some people hanging around in the dark, workers from the surrounding coffeeshops.

Absolutely not tactical lah, sooner or later only, prepare $300.

forastart2
02-06-2020, 02:21 PM

Bro what u say is right but at times it takes 2 hands to clap...when they don’t offer we ask, when they offer we take... sometimes abit of acting to hype up your appetite..too board or fast forward asking we also complain, acting pure we also hiam...hai hard to please one another ;)

forastart2
02-06-2020, 02:23 PM
Sg is a very easy place to earn money cause of SG men easily being Roberts and Carrots and I don't understand why so easy to believe their stories. They have problem but don't we all do have our problems :D

Bro precisely we have problems that’s why we go to them to destress n likewise...:D as to roberto carrols, to each have their own..they not using our money so why bother...:rolleyes:

iras
02-06-2020, 02:41 PM

Oh no, I know a hunan girl, Chloe.

iras
02-06-2020, 02:44 PM

This is true. Chloe drive car and own a Condo. Big carrot she got

bignehneh
02-06-2020, 03:31 PM
Easy one la. Just open at night is 1 way. Which clown night time go raid? Likely sleeping

deathnitez
02-06-2020, 07:50 PM
For what I heard from a ml during the beginning of the lock down some of ml here one day can have 20 customers or more.....Due to lack of supply. Lol 30 min fast food.

babe90
02-06-2020, 08:14 PM
For what I heard from a ml during the beginning of the lock down some of ml here one day can have 20 customers or more.....Due to lack of supply. Lol 30 min fast food.

During this CB can save alot of money but Carrots and Roberts still wasting money on MLs by giving them and a few years later, MLs go with another Roberts or carrots then the previous carrots and roberts will know how stupid they are before until another MLs come. Cycle goes on and on :D

ibanezjem555
02-06-2020, 08:21 PM
Agree, save your money bros and don't be carrot chop Robert Head..

babe90
02-06-2020, 09:30 PM
Agree, save your money bros and don't be carrot chop Robert Head..

Still will cause they think by giving money and spending on them the MLs will love them and be together but overall MLs just using them so as long as the Roberts and Carrots dont wake up, they will still be Roberts and Carrots :D

wolfbb
02-06-2020, 10:36 PM
Be a man! Don't be a carrot lol!

forastart2
02-06-2020, 11:05 PM
During this CB can save alot of money but Carrots and Roberts still wasting money on MLs by giving them and a few years later, MLs go with another Roberts or carrots then the previous carrots and roberts will know how stupid they are before until another MLs come. Cycle goes on and on :D

It’s a never ending sequence.....;)

forastart2
02-06-2020, 11:09 PM
Still will cause they think by giving money and spending on them the MLs will love them and be together but overall MLs just using them so as long as the Roberts and Carrots dont wake up, they will still be Roberts and Carrots :D

Likewise there will still be ML being used n tagged, anyway it’s a u agree I on situation, likewise some Bros get cheap deals n even free but some paying the sky for the enchanted piece of meat/s, to each have their own...:)

holala
06-06-2020, 07:54 PM
just this weeks, got 2 ML texted me say can meet them privately for action. 1 viet and 1 prc. but i just rejected them, i dont want to take such risk

babe90
06-06-2020, 08:18 PM
just this weeks, got 2 ML texted me say can meet them privately for action. 1 viet and 1 prc. but i just rejected them, i dont want to take such risk

Yes. The penalty is heavy. They text customers cause their so called bfs cannot maintain them already that's y now they in need of cash but when good times they don't care about customers and only stick to their Roberts and Carrots :D

pakpak2001
06-06-2020, 08:54 PM
They text customers cause their so called bfs cannot maintain them already that's y now they in need of cash but when good times they don't care about customers and only stick to their Roberts and Carrots :D
================================================== ====
100% agree with u on this
during good times when they have Roberto Carrotu, they rush through service, use only minimum strength to massage u, always wechat their bf while massaging u.
they want to reserve the strength for their bf
so y should we give them ang pow during CCB right?

babe90
06-06-2020, 09:01 PM
100% agree with u on this
during good times when they have Roberto Carrotu, they rush through service, use only minimum strength to massage u, always wechat their bf while massaging u.
they want to reserve the strength for their bf
so y should we give them ang pow during CCB right?

100000% times agree with you on this. What for waste time on them, soon SG will make us wear tracking devices already so let's see if any Roberts or Carrots or their so called bfs be loyal to MLs :D

forastart2
06-06-2020, 10:16 PM

u r a lucky guy bro, they still invite u for action... btw, thks ;)

forastart2
06-06-2020, 10:17 PM
100000% times agree with you on this. What for waste time on them, soon SG will make us wear tracking devices already so let's see if any Roberts or Carrots or their so called bfs be loyal to MLs :D

We all going be like kana tagging...not ankle but hand...still got time curfew for them to visit bro..:D

pakpak2001
07-06-2020, 09:20 AM
================================================== =====
once massage chick wechat say the ccb make her with no $ liao, now only can afford eat 1 instant mee.
i say i myself no $ but will online deliver KFC, bubble tea, pizza + 6 ctns of instant noodle to her. She say I heartless. She say if I really love her, give her $500. I told her she break my heart

SexStory
07-06-2020, 10:35 AM
once massage chick wechat say the ccb make her with no $ liao, now only can afford eat 1 instant mee.
i say i myself no $ but will online deliver KFC, bubble tea, pizza + 6 ctns of instant noodle to her. She say I heartless. She say if I really love her, give her $500. I told her she break my heart

No need to give them anything :D

peregrene
07-06-2020, 12:11 PM

This one must ganna gao gao

babe90
07-06-2020, 12:22 PM

They are so used to Roberts and Carrots feeding them and when need to do hard work they dont want just want to wait for their so called bfs. If MLs close down will also be good. Get rid of all this money suckers. At least vampires hunt in night this MLs day night also want suck :D

pete_the_fish
07-06-2020, 01:53 PM
Ask them I no money go massage can free or not. Lol

forastart2
07-06-2020, 04:49 PM
They are so used to Roberts and Carrots feeding them and when need to do hard work they dont want just want to wait for their so called bfs. If MLs close down will also be good. Get rid of all this money suckers. At least vampires hunt in night this MLs day night also want suck :D

Bro, vampires come out nite is suck yr neck, ML day n nite is suck yr birdie..;)

babe90
07-06-2020, 04:58 PM
Bro, vampires come out nite is suck yr neck, ML day n nite is suck yr birdie..;)

Or u mean MLs can suck anywhere :D

forastart2
07-06-2020, 05:08 PM
Or u mean MLs can suck anywhere :D

Bro anywhere n everywhere :D

winmenc
07-06-2020, 05:54 PM
Agree with you. No hard feeling

pakpak2001
07-06-2020, 08:28 PM
No need to give them anything :D
she has block my wechat
i also block her liao. actually i am thankful and peaceful now

babe90
07-06-2020, 08:31 PM
she has block my wechat
i also block her liao. actually i am thankful and peaceful now

Good block her. If she ask from 1 robert $500 and robert give her imagine she manage ask 10 and 10 give her will be $5000 :eek:

deathnitez
07-06-2020, 10:02 PM
Good block her. If she ask from 1 robert $500 and robert give her imagine she manage ask 10 and 10 give her will be $5000 :eek:

Sure got some. I had one wl share with me on we chat ppl really give. Think was 900 from one guy during this ccb. She very proud of it lol.

babe90
07-06-2020, 10:12 PM
Sure got some. I had one wl share with me on we chat ppl really give. Think was 900 from one guy during this ccb. She very proud of it lol.

Wtf $900 just give away like that!!! Really CARROT :eek:

NiaoRenn
08-06-2020, 07:35 AM
Stay in your own apartment, call grab to pick them up and come to your place.
Pay then well if service is good

pakpak2001
08-06-2020, 12:22 PM
[QUOTE=babe90;20019839]If he were to transfer money and help the ML he is really carrot.
bro, tks for your advice. NO i did NOT transfer even 1 cent to her.
i m a stingy but smarter Robert Carrot now
the only thing i m sad is i did not also trf 1 cent ti iKingKong's mother to shut his fucking CCB mouth

blackcatbukit
08-06-2020, 01:05 PM
Wtf $900 just give away like that!!! Really CARROT :eek:
Ya,the one working at Pandan?

Crunchtime
08-06-2020, 01:05 PM
Wah $900. Sometimes they also like to use this trick to scam roberto carlos. Then some roberto carlos dont want to lose face and transfer $1000 to them..hahaha.

Recently, i used this trick to reply to one of my prc ml, i told her that i recently visited of the ntuc store that i deemed is not safe, do you still want me to come pass you money.. from that day onwards, she bochup liao.

blackcatbukit
08-06-2020, 01:30 PM

The one working at pandan?

deathnitez
08-06-2020, 02:11 PM
The one working at pandan?

Working at pandan? Don't think so.

lazyguy
08-06-2020, 04:12 PM

From where? Show her picture lah.. haha.. so everyone will know mah

@luc@rd
08-06-2020, 06:05 PM
Working at pandan? Don't think so.

Working at Bedok?:D

deathnitez
09-06-2020, 12:51 PM
Working at Bedok?:D

Lol why ask so much info? Just careful don't give money out easily can Liao. Wahaha

liketosleep
09-06-2020, 01:08 PM
Saw one lady in wechat put out her message as: 当初的我,你爱理不理,如今的我,你高攀不起。

leonleonli
09-06-2020, 02:03 PM

Money can buy love la. Why bother her...they are all the same. Money can open up

forastart2
09-06-2020, 02:43 PM

现在的我,爱理我就理,以后的我,谁都懒得理 :rolleyes:

thickskin33
10-06-2020, 10:18 AM
Never trust a woman word only trust her actions. I knew this China woman whom I work with for several years. She was attractive due to us having close contact in work.and also we are smoking kakis and I buy her coffee often. She let me in on her secret.

When she was studying in Singapore she work as a ml. She whipped out her phone and show me her WhatsApp message. She will pretend she is out of cash and message her ex regulars and most of the time they will wire money.

Her contact labelling are unique it will be lunch Adam or dinner Joe or gift William.
I ask her why she just mentioned casually she label as which guy are able to treat her lunch and dinner and buy gift.

She was amazingly savage as later on she hooked up with an engineer in our company the engineer was really morbid obese and I ask her why. She said this engineer just got married last month and she wanted to test how far he will go for her.

Needless to say the engineer quit due to the rumors as our CEO is a family oriented woman.

xiaoli74
10-06-2020, 11:11 AM
Never trust a woman word only trust her actions. I knew this China woman whom I work with for several years. She was attractive due to us having close contact in work.and also we are smoking kakis and I buy her coffee often. She let me in on her secret.

When she was studying in Singapore she work as a ml. She whipped out her phone and show me her WhatsApp message. She will pretend she is out of cash and message her ex regulars and most of the time they will wire money.

Her contact labelling are unique it will be lunch Adam or dinner Joe or gift William.
I ask her why she just mentioned casually she label as which guy are able to treat her lunch and dinner and buy gift.

She was amazingly savage as later on she hooked up with an engineer in our company the engineer was really morbid obese and I ask her why. She said this engineer just got married last month and she wanted to test how far he will go for her.

Needless to say the engineer quit due to the rumors as our CEO is a family oriented woman.
But end of day these guys do have a choice; no pistol was put on their head to compel them . They voluntarily being manipulated ... maybe because their ego are boosted by the ML ‘s attention . So can’t really blame the girls ; there was trade - $$ for egos .

thickskin33
10-06-2020, 11:27 AM
There's no right or wrong. It's a game the rules are simple. For me I cannot afford the rules I had several ml we chatting me for money I just blocked them as I knew I am not the special only one. I rather be branded a stingy man which I am proud of this Nick .

babe90
10-06-2020, 11:36 AM
There's no right or wrong. It's a game the rules are simple. For me I cannot afford the rules I had several ml we chatting me for money I just blocked them as I knew I am not the special only one. I rather be branded a stingy man which I am proud of this Nick .

Whichever is NEVER trust MLs cause all are not even there for you as lovers or friends, all just want your money only cause is easy to con men, just act pitiful and give a sad story and most Roberts will buy in and start to have feeling and give MLs what they want. First money, then gifts. They thought by doing this is called love those carrot heads. Is all the cycle. Don't give MLs money then can see their true colours already. Block and ignore whichever who cares. Spend your hard earn money on yourself or your loved ones not MLs.

eric998
10-06-2020, 12:27 PM
Those who got blocked because you didn’t give money when ml asked can share the ml name and see if some of the bros here supported.

pakpak2001
10-06-2020, 03:16 PM
Don't give MLs money then can see their true colours already. Block and ignore whichever who cares. Spend your hard earn money on yourself or your loved ones not MLs.
================================================== ==========
100% agree and support u on this
the chicks and f me cheapskate, iKingKong can continue make fun of me here - NO problem as the $$$ is still in my pocket!

babe90
10-06-2020, 06:07 PM
================================================== ==========
100% agree and support u on this
the chicks and f me cheapskate, iKingKong can continue make fun of me here - NO problem as the $$$ is still in my pocket!

Money in your pocket is better than your money in MLs pocket :D

dysoncool
10-06-2020, 09:14 PM
A beauty salon owner breached circuit breaker measures to provide massage and sexual services was fined $22K

Fishcer
12-06-2020, 10:01 AM
A beauty salon owner breached circuit breaker measures to provide massage and sexual services was fined $22K

She is 55yrs old, and still she is rich enough to pay the 22k in full already. Imagine those younger/prettier ang pai MLs have how much money. So bros who r soft hearted or naive enough, pls wake up n stop letting the MLs chop. Of course is 你情我愿, but try to control and dont get played.

babe90
12-06-2020, 12:23 PM
She is 55yrs old, and still she is rich enough to pay the 22k in full already. Imagine those younger/prettier ang pai MLs have how much money. So bros who r soft hearted or naive enough, pls wake up n stop letting the MLs chop. Of course is 你情我愿, but try to control and dont get played.

Bro no use saying one cause will hurt many Roberts like Chopping Carrots. Wait really shit happens then hopefully wake the mind of Roberts :D

dysoncool
12-06-2020, 12:54 PM

Agreed bro :D

Alan060113
12-06-2020, 03:29 PM
Heard from ML that gov also auto give them $3K for 3month relief fund for covid 19.

ceeko
12-06-2020, 04:28 PM
Siao one all these robert/carrot heads

These are the fucktards that are causing prices for all hanky panky to be up.

Anyway, its their money....

pete_the_fish
13-06-2020, 12:30 AM
Heard from ML that gov also auto give them $3K for 3month relief fund for covid 19.

how to auto give unless the govt cock up ....or the ML is singaporean or PR. :rolleyes:

deathnitez
13-06-2020, 03:25 AM
how to auto give unless the govt cock up ....or the ML is singaporean or PR. :rolleyes:

Not surprised if gov cock. There is some already claim then later government found out of these ppl should not get it. Ppl will still find way to exploit this system.

tangerinesex
13-06-2020, 03:53 PM

Wake up lah, the perequisites are very clear - you have to be self employed (which means own at least sole proprietorship) been paying income tax for last two fiscal years, and are above 36 years of age. You definitely need to be Singaporean. Fake news like yours is what has been misleading this country

passiontea
13-06-2020, 07:05 PM
Not surprised if gov cock. There is some already claim then later government found out of these ppl should not get it. Ppl will still find way to exploit this system.

You hate the government also make sure you make sense in hating de. There are rules to whether you can get the 3k.

thickskin33
13-06-2020, 08:35 PM
Just my comments as I think this thread is kinda of getting off point.
Money belongs to each individual thus we are all free to spend it the way we desire.
Ml are here to earn money it is not easy being ml.

However rules of game is always never put your feelings. I had this regular ml in face she was my first ml thus I spend a lot of tips etc on her. We never had sex just hj for about 5 years we began to talk like friends. I shared with her a bit of my embarrassment stories like I can hardly promote for years my younger peers are climbing over me etc.

Once I faced this predicament of getting sacked due to a screw up I confided in her as I really have no friends or family I can talked to. Upon hearing this she was kinda of sensing I won't be her regulars so she just muttered dun worry so much you can visit me if jobless we can chit chat as usual.

Her speech was cold more like an excuse to escape this awkwardness I was kinda looking for ppl to talk to so I said can I really come to chit chat. The way her expression tells me all. I get to keep my job luckily but I never visited her anymore despite she call me several times after.

The reason why I never visit is I feel embarrassed in actually believing she was my friend. Anyway now I only stick to local flavors shoot and go .

tangerinesex
13-06-2020, 10:41 PM
Money belongs to each individual thus we are all free to spend it the way we desire.

However rules of game is always never put your feelings. I had this regular ml in face she was my first ml thus I spend a lot of tips etc on her. We never had sex just hj for about 5 years we began to talk like friends. I shared with her a bit of my embarrassment stories like I can hardly promote for years my younger peers are climbing over me etc.

Once I faced this predicament of getting sacked due to a screw up I confided in her as I really have no friends or family I can talked to. Upon hearing this she was kinda of sensing I won't be her regulars so she just muttered dun worry so much you can visit me if jobless we can chit chat as usual.

Her speech was cold more like an excuse to escape this awkwardness I was kinda looking for ppl to talk to so I said can I really come to chit chat. The way her expression tells me all. I get to keep my job luckily but I never visited her anymore despite she call me several times after.

The reason why I never visit is I feel embarrassed in actually believing she was my friend. Anyway now I only stick to local flavors shoot and go .

Bro my heart goes out to you. Am glad you found out about their true colours albeit in a hard way. You are lucky unlike those gong kias who continue to believe their cocks are the biggest, strongest and fattest just becos the ML says so

thickskin33
13-06-2020, 11:52 PM
When you give ml money remember you are not helping them you are helping yourself you Just crave for that feel good moment.

Ml have no time for you once you have nothing for them do not blame them as well.

I chose to play local Indian is because the difference is heaven and earth . Local gems really groom themselves the famous Indian Malay mix gem take muay thai to maintain her figure. PRC gem hardly workout. Local gem won't ask you Money as they knew the rules as well. Just my humble thots

deathnitez
14-06-2020, 12:35 AM
Seldom ml will be real friends to you. Since their main purpose is to earn money. Just be smart be prepare they will be hi bye friends or just make things simple as transactional friend.

xiaoli74
14-06-2020, 01:02 AM

Thanks for sharing .5 years is a long time . But her response on hearing your work issue seemed “acceptable”, she did offer you to come to visit her for chit chat . I don’t find that to be “现实” kind.

thickskin33
14-06-2020, 07:15 AM
We all have views you may not agree with my views but please respect each and every one view. I did not insult any ml I was just quoting my experience like this also get zap.

Anyway the expression on the 5 years ml is the expression of if you cannot afford to come here to massage please dun come. When I asked her if I can come just chit chat she also said she was very busy too may not have time to chit chat. I never visited her anymore because I treat her as a friend but I guess her time was precious too so I do not want to waste her time to earn money.

I am just quoting my experience there is no insult to any ml.

To the person that zap me Its OK I do not need the points anyway I have find my own local gems.

romidogdog
14-06-2020, 07:43 AM
We all have views you may not agree with my views but please respect each and every one view. I did not insult any ml I was just quoting my experience like this also get zap.

Anyway the expression on the 5 years ml is the expression of if you cannot afford to come here to massage please dun come. When I asked her if I can come just chit chat she also said she was very busy too may not have time to chit chat. I never visited her anymore because I treat her as a friend but I guess her time was precious too so I do not want to waste her time to earn money.

I am just quoting my experience there is no insult to any ml.

To the person that zap me Its OK I do not need the points anyway I have find my own local gems.
Up you for sharing your experience....

lazyguy
15-06-2020, 12:03 AM

Bro I think is better for u to chat with us than to ml or fl.. their idea are the same.. money...

They will feel that no money better dun come bother us... I treat them now as a tools only lah.. to help me released..

I use to be like u ... Tot that they can chit chat and be friends but in the end. I found it impossible.. money is what they want..

thickskin33
15-06-2020, 06:28 PM
My experience was 6 years ago. I never visit PRC after that not because I am stereotype but I prefer Indian and Malay woman. However I find that Malay and Indian really not make up stories but their pricing are more expensive

SEX11
15-06-2020, 08:08 PM
Bro I think is better for u to chat with us than to ml or fl.. their idea are the same.. money...

They will feel that no money better dun come bother us... I treat them now as a tools only lah.. to help me released..

I use to be like u ... Tot that they can chit chat and be friends but in the end. I found it impossible.. money is what they want..

Yes bro
whoever have money support them
the more time they spent and chat
with you.
Sad but that’s reality.

Oda007
27-06-2020, 11:12 AM
In the past, i had met a ml who ask me to save money and dun visit her at the parlour

Instead save $$ n use that $$$ to meet her during her day off, then can go have meal together, window shopping and then go fk at hotel

I was like walao more expensive than geylang.

spidey111223
27-06-2020, 11:42 AM
I asked my MLs to negotiate her rent lower and ask the Spa owner to release the deposit. The Spa owner has received gov support and the ML should benefit too.

You think the boss will help the ML? They are all just money suckers. They will squeeze as much as they can from all the workers.

lazyguy
27-06-2020, 12:02 PM
In the past, i had met a ml who ask me to save money and dun visit her at the parlour

Instead save $$ n use that $$$ to meet her during her day off, then can go have meal together, window shopping and then go fk at hotel

Confirm window shop a not?? Haha

Out to chop u bro... Just pay for the service and that it... Dun get kc

leonleonli
05-07-2020, 07:51 AM
Confirm window shop a not?? Haha

Out to chop u bro... Just pay for the service and that it... Dun get kc

this is a technique to squeeze more from bro by starting windows shopping. well, practically, all ML/ FL are aiming for more money. I saw those FL so rich buying properties.

Sadly
05-07-2020, 10:20 AM
You think the boss will help the ML? They are all just money suckers. They will squeeze as much as they can from all the workers.

Times have changed.. Spa owners need to ensure their top performers dont leave.. borders are closed which means no supply.. my ML received the foreign levy during CB + salary increase as phase II resumed.. obviously need to ask owner!

wild_ren
08-07-2020, 04:33 PM
Just a sharing, I did small donation for a ML during circuit breaker. But to be honest, I send her money that is probably less than what I will spend in massage each month so I am ok.

Before CB, we will chat on wechat. I met few not too long after phae 2 start. The sex was good. Felt like she my gf when we were doing it.

I just support because we had a good relationship. And the money was not much as well. So I am fine. Maybe there are others who help her but to me that her business. My business with her is like friend but with transaction for services

Rav1sk
08-07-2020, 05:10 PM
Sometimes this MLs damn stupid, can use Onlyfans don't want to use. Heck can try Pornhub model program as well. Seriously.

lazyguy
08-07-2020, 06:59 PM
Just a sharing, I did small donation for a ML during circuit breaker. But to be honest, I send her money that is probably less than what I will spend in massage each month so I am ok.

Before CB, we will chat on wechat. I met few not too long after phae 2 start. The sex was good. Felt like she my gf when we were doing it.

I just support because we had a good relationship. And the money was not much as well. So I am fine. Maybe there are others who help her but to me that her business. My business with her is like friend but with transaction for services

U feel is ok can already.. ur money.. just try not to be fall to deep in can already..

Some ppl cannot pull themselves out...

deathnitez
08-07-2020, 07:17 PM
U feel is ok can already.. ur money.. just try not to be fall to deep in can already..

Yeah seen before ppl fall so deep they literally pray that the deeper they fall the safer they are which is a wishful thingy.

And Transactional within your limit not other ppl limit is most important. Lol

wild_ren
08-07-2020, 07:26 PM

Yeah Lor, agree. Lucky for me I know the Line lah. Won't risk it also. But those who invest feeling really playing with fire

lazyguy
08-07-2020, 07:32 PM
Yeah Lor, agree. Lucky for me I know the Line lah. Won't risk it also. But those who invest feeling really playing with fire

I had a frd who spend all his money on a ktv gal.. he treat the gal like gf.. exceed limit his credit cards...in the end the ktv gal go back China and Mia..

My frd bankrupt and in the end jump... Sad case.. so I really hope no more such cases..

pakpak2001
08-07-2020, 08:46 PM
I had a frd who spend all his money on a ktv gal.. he treat the gal like gf.. exceed limit his credit cards...in the end the ktv gal go back China and Mia..

My frd bankrupt and in the end jump... Sad case.. so I really hope no more such cases..
============================================
i was the same as yr frd
bankrupt but i have no balls to jump
but the girl jump ship, MIA

thickskin33
08-07-2020, 09:43 PM
My friend lose his savings and marriage chasing a ml. The funny thing is I knew this ml visit her several time. One day this ml disappeared after my friend give her his savings to tide her family during covid.

My friend was searching for her. I look at my friend and ask what's her real name. He shocked his head saying you know also initially called Angie then switched spa called sha sha and finally Tracy in another spa.

I just said you dun even know her real name.

bignehneh
09-07-2020, 07:59 AM
Don’t be silly la. If during this CB u can’t cheong, use the cheonging money to buy ur wife something. If not then get ur children some nice toys or electronics. Still too much money buy something for your parents. Or even buy yourself a nice meal

Sponsoring some ML is the dumbest thing to do.

lazyguy
09-07-2020, 09:04 AM
i was the same as yr frd

Anyway u did the right thing of not jumping

Money can earn back lah...

pakpak2001
09-07-2020, 09:08 AM
Anyway u did the right thing of not jumping
Money can earn back lah...
========================
bro, thank you for your encourage
which is u i m not shy to share my stupid past with bros here,
& also tell bros not to anyhow give big tips or $ to chicks in this line
but some f me for spoiling the mkt for their girls

peregrene
09-07-2020, 09:12 AM
i was the same as yr frd

Sorry to hear about that bro
I hope we all learn a valuable lesson from this.

lazyguy
09-07-2020, 09:14 AM
========================
bro, thank you for your encourage
which is u i m not shy to share my stupid past with bros here,
& also tell bros not to anyhow give big tips or $ to chicks in this line
but some f me for spoiling the mkt for their girls

No right or wrong lah.. money is urs

I use to overspent on ktv gal also.. buy her time to go out shop watch movie.. and pay her extra money.. I regret my action.. but what done was done.. no point look back.. look forward and be more smart..

Up u +16.. enjoy ur day

Sorry bro I accidentally - ur points.. will try to up u back.. think I too sleepy.. so sorry

babe90
09-07-2020, 04:12 PM
MLs shouldn't give money to them because they treat you as a money tree only if you too good to them by giving money. They only treat you like a normal customer and they won't love you if not they won't choose being a ML.. so just pay, punish them and ram them hard to see them in pleasure and spank them and forget about it. Want to rtf is up to you :D

sexbaby
15-07-2020, 04:37 PM
I think ML also can be friend, but should not have money involved.
I was lucky to meet at least 2 nice ML.
I will go out for dinner or supper, normally we take turns to pay.
We will talk about everything that we can think of, even keep in contact after she went back via video call.

I think as long as no money are involved is ok, if ML says you need to buy your for me to go out, then I probably still go out if I really like her but I will treat this as a service not a friendship

MLs shouldn't give money to them because they treat you as a money tree only if you too good to them by giving money. They only treat you like a normal customer and they won't love you if not they won't choose being a ML.. so just pay, punish them and ram them hard to see them in pleasure and spank them and forget about it. Want to rtf is up to you :D

franciscoJimene
15-07-2020, 05:59 PM
We will talk about everything that we can think of, even keep in contact after she went back via video call.

I think as long as no money are involved is ok, if ML says you need to buy your for me to go out, then I probably still go out if I really like her but I will treat this as a service not a friendship
A story I keep mentioning: I heard a ML (2/3 years ago) saying to an Ang Moh customer using her broken english and the translator
"You already come here so often and pay already 50$ every time at the counter, I do not want you to spend more,I take care of you and I get the money from the other singapore customers"

After that, my fairy tale was done.
They can be beautiful, cute, nice, but at the end they are ML, it is their job, and I do business with them.
They write me for more money? That is fine, but either they give me something in exchange, or goodbye.

I do not have anything against Ang Moh, but they already get all the hottest singaporeans from the office etc... why also ML?
I am Pinoy btw.

afterburn
15-07-2020, 06:22 PM
A story I keep mentioning: I heard a ML (2/3 years ago) saying to an Ang Moh customer using her broken english and the translator
"You already come here so often and pay already 50$ every time at the counter, I do not want you to spend more,I take care of you and I get the money from the other singapore customers"

After that, my fairy tale was done.

LOL, hard to believe what you say, no ML will reject gift money, no matter how frequent the customer.

Personally the closest i have heard this myself, is being told : rather than tip her, might as well use the cash to top up for more time. Maybe it is the shop's incentive system for them or whatever, i don't know. Surely something to their advantage.

franciscoJimene
15-07-2020, 07:05 PM
LOL, hard to believe what you say, no ML will reject gift money, no matter how frequent the customer.

Personally the closest i have heard this myself, is being told : rather than tip her, might as well use the cash to top up for more time. Maybe it is the shop's incentive system for them or whatever, i don't know. Surely something to their advantage.
I can give you few examples of girls who do that.

1. Bei Bei from JQ, she left.
Doing that, saw it first-handed.

2. Cherry from the SPA in the same stretch.
Clean spa for everyone, not for one ang moh I know who is there and gets to enjoy everything for free.

enzyme
15-07-2020, 09:09 PM

Also have ba. Not those seasoned in Shenzhen, zhuhai, guangxi ML.

Those that just started being ML in SG. At the start their value system is not warped yet. Slowly they will be corroded by the other girls and also other customers.

Some customer also live off ML. Well it a cruel environment. Not many can stay true to themselves.

I also met some good and later saw them turn bad. And some bad, turn good later on in life after settling down and having kids.

But a lot, I don’t have numbers but would like to think majority fall into the shithole of no return when their value system cracked.

enzyme
15-07-2020, 09:17 PM

I feel the same as you. Once money involve, just take it as transactional and not emotional.

There was a ML where we started hitting it off. Until the time I ask her out, she ask me to buy her hour.

I did it twice, paid total $172 for her to accompany me for dinner and drinks.

But I told myself that it’s transactional and I will get it back.

Resulted in another 3 drinking sessions where I did not buy her time. I waited for her to knock off then ask her out.

Needless to say, bang her silly.

This happened before the circuit breaker.

When she was about to fly back to avoid the circuit breaker, she hinted about needing money...

I pretended not to catch the hint and wish her 顺风.

nacho
15-07-2020, 09:55 PM
i was the same as yr frd

Bro, I am glad to hear you have no balls to jump.
Imagine what will your dependents do if that happened?
Who will look after them?
How they will pick themselves up after the event?

Lost money = no problem.
As long as there is a tomorrow, any money can be earned back.
But you have only ONE life.

Sadly
15-07-2020, 11:24 PM
Bro, I am glad to hear you have no balls to jump.
Imagine what will your dependents do if that happened?
Who will look after them?
How they will pick themselves up after the event?

Lost money = no problem.
As long as there is a tomorrow, any money can be earned back.
But you have only ONE life.

Thanks. Amen.

pakpak2001
16-07-2020, 12:17 PM
======================================
yes sad i did not tip your old mother & slap her retard KingKong son

Possesses001
03-08-2020, 09:06 AM
Just to share, i was one of those who throw in my feelings to one of the ML and almost marry her, but i realise that beside me, her other customers are also giving her gifts and buying her dinner. I broke off with her and i and sticking to pay and forget service now, no matter what they say.

babe90
03-08-2020, 09:13 AM
Just to share, i was one of those who throw in my feelings to one of the ML and almost marry her, but i realise that beside me, her other customers are also giving her gifts and buying her dinner. I broke off with her and i and sticking to pay and forget service now, no matter what they say.

Good that you woke up bro. Advice is NEVER have feelings for them cause they will only take you as ATM machine and let other people continue being carrot to them.. if I'm the ML once I get enough I just fxxk off here and thinking that how stupid can SG men be so easy to give money and expensive gifts :D

pandab
03-08-2020, 09:19 AM

I feel you bro. It was a natural feeling I guess, the attachment of a presumed "love affairs".

I ever paid for 1 ML too, shared feelings all. But the pt where she gave more to those customers who "paid more" or "younger chaps". Suddenly I was in a inferior situation.

Good Riddance. I just treat her as a whore now. LOL

lovecim
03-08-2020, 09:37 AM
I feel you bro. It was a natural feeling I guess, the attachment of a presumed "love affairs".

I ever paid for 1 ML too, shared feelings all. But the pt where she gave more to those customers who "paid more" or "younger chaps". Suddenly I was in a inferior situation.

Like the boss says, whores are just for fucking. Don't put any emotion affection into them. Their sob stories and words are largely fake.

lazyguy
03-08-2020, 09:47 AM

Everyone have their learning time.. just remember to be careful.. pay and move one that the best...

Some of the ml I know now act very haolian got alot of customers back.. so act big.. I just boycott them lor...rem a whore is still a whore... No matter how long u know them...

LurkerLurks
03-08-2020, 07:36 PM

bro I guess u had ur fair share of fun so take it as a transaction lor. yes is ex but at least u didn't bleed wor... not the real kind of bleed but u know what I mean can le haha

LurkerLurks
03-08-2020, 07:40 PM
i was the same as yr frd

wah that rather shocking to hear from u, I thought u damn Lao jiao and experienced since keep seeing u give diff FRs and many Info.. but thumbs up to u for not jumping, imagine the pain ur family members will feel.. money small matter, can earn back de

SEX11
03-08-2020, 09:39 PM

ya bro
Even the richest carrot cannot get ML heart faithfully.
No matter how many gifts and how much cash
contribute to them.
They lost true love feeling once they fall in this line.
Manage our finance before manage their needs

enzyme
03-08-2020, 09:57 PM
ya bro
Even the richest carrot cannot get ML heart faithfully.
No matter how many gifts and how much cash
contribute to them.
They lost true love feeling once they fall in this line.
Manage our finance before manage their needs

I feel what you said yes that the day the go into this line, some part of their values and soul have warped.

I am not saying they are bad people but how they look at money and relationship will never be the same again.

They see all kinds of men coming to F them.
Some are good fathers
Some are good husbands
Some are good sons
Some have wonderful career

But why do they still “eat outside”? They get numbed by all these... trusting no one fully after.

Even ML between ML snatch clients and backstab one another for money.

This line is not what we can imagine.

Happy or not happy, also have to get kissed, licked, dig, fxxk by many men.

Some were cheated when clients run without paying, some customer force their way in when they have mensus.. etc.

So they lost that touch of reality the longer they are in this line. If anyone want to be that white knight to save the damsel, either you have a gold hill or the average folks like us. Do take care of your own finances before taking care of them.

Cos that’s the only way they will stick to you.

babe90
03-08-2020, 10:38 PM
I feel what you said yes that the day the go into this line, some part of their values and soul have warped.

I am not saying they are bad people but how they look at money and relationship will never be the same again.

They see all kinds of men coming to F them.
Some are good fathers
Some are good husbands
Some are good sons
Some have wonderful career

But why do they still “eat outside”? They get numbed by all these... trusting no one fully after.

Even ML between ML snatch clients and backstab one another for money.

This line is not what we can imagine.

Happy or not happy, also have to get kissed, licked, dig, fxxk by many men.

Some were cheated when clients run without paying, some customer force their way in when they have mensus.. etc.

So they lost that touch of reality the longer they are in this line. If anyone want to be that white knight to save the damsel, either you have a gold hill or the average folks like us. Do take care of your own finances before taking care of them.

Cos that’s the only way they will stick to you.

Aiyo just remember the term F&F

FUCK & FORGET!!!! Got so hard meh :D these MLs also are married with kids or have their own lifes. They won't fall for people one la.. those carrots and Roberts and white knights need to wake up

lazyguy
03-08-2020, 11:14 PM
Aiyo just remember the term F&F

FUCK & FORGET!!!! Got so hard meh :D these MLs also are married with kids or have their own lifes. They won't fall for people one la.. those carrots and Roberts and white knights need to wake up

Just pay for the service... No need help other to raise their children lah...haha

overboard
04-08-2020, 12:15 AM

Yep. Agree with you. Their view of money, life and men is forever warped. If I am the ML, FL or WL, I would be thinking..

1) I need to earn as much money as I can while I am still young and youthful. I can't be earning that much to support myself or my family when I am in my 40s. So, tok every carrot I can, hook every man I can. It is like earn a large sum now, and ration/earn a small amount for rest of their lives...

2) so many men have fucked them, and alot of them are married, have gf, etc.. They will probably have a hard time ever trusting men would be faithful to them. I wouldn't say it is bad. It may be a taboo in some cultures like Singapore and western countries, but tolerable in some other cultures (actually, the notion of monogamy is only been coined in recent history. For the larger part of human history, men fucked multiple women, and women have multiple mates).

The only thing I learnt so far (after been emotionally burnt a couple of times) is to let them know upfront that you are not rich, and will not pour everything you have on them. If they still want you.. Good for you.. But know that it will be almost impossible that the r/s will lead to marriage. So you can only be a fling/ FB/ FWB/ companion. And of course, don't expect her to be faithful to you too. She probably will also be fucking or having r/s with other men. You have to be prepared that one day, the girl might go with another richer man (for practical reasons), or be bored with you. So always protect your money, and your heart..give abit by abit.. If girl reciprocates, good, if not, then it is time to cut losses

Tmlco
04-08-2020, 12:30 AM
Just pay for the service... No need help other to raise their children lah...haha

Totally agree even though it might be easier said than done. There was once an ml brough her son over for holiday and i agreed to be the “tour guide”. Thank god i managed to distant myself later on, else i could have been the biggest roberto ever:D

lazyguy
04-08-2020, 01:08 AM
Totally agree even though it might be easier said than done. There was once an ml brough her son over for holiday and i agreed to be the “tour guide”. Thank god i managed to distant myself later on, else i could have been the biggest roberto ever:D

Anyway they mostly treat us like 🥕 one.. u r lucky to distant urself..if not u will suddenly have a son le.. haha

babe90
04-08-2020, 07:10 AM
Yep. Agree with you. Their view of money, life and men is forever warped. If I am the ML, FL or WL, I would be thinking..

1) I need to earn as much money as I can while I am still young and youthful. I can't be earning that much to support myself or my family when I am in my 40s. So, tok every carrot I can, hook every man I can. It is like earn a large sum now, and ration/earn a small amount for rest of their lives...

2) so many men have fucked them, and alot of them are married, have gf, etc.. They will probably have a hard time ever trusting men would be faithful to them. I wouldn't say it is bad. It may be a taboo in some cultures like Singapore and western countries, but tolerable in some other cultures (actually, the notion of monogamy is only been coined in recent history. For the larger part of human history, men fucked multiple women, and women have multiple mates).

The only thing I learnt so far (after been emotionally burnt a couple of times) is to let them know upfront that you are not rich, and will not pour everything you have on them. If they still want you.. Good for you.. But know that it will be almost impossible that the r/s will lead to marriage. So you can only be a fling/ FB/ FWB/ companion. And of course, don't expect her to be faithful to you too. She probably will also be fucking or having r/s with other men. You have to be prepared that one day, the girl might go with another richer man (for practical reasons), or be bored with you. So always protect your money, and your heart..give abit by abit.. If girl reciprocates, good, if not, then it is time to cut losses

aiyo bro haha your summary alot leh ok for this case is don't even give them your hard earn money as their are not wife or family members.. this MLs are just here for us to release so just F&F (Fuck & Forget). no need think so much want have relationship with them cause it will fail. they will only come to you when you have money. No money they go to others.

babe90
04-08-2020, 07:11 AM
Anyway they mostly treat us like 🥕 one.. u r lucky to distant urself..if not u will suddenly have a son le.. haha

some people are smart to snap out of it but most will still continuing being carrot. :D

peregrene
04-08-2020, 07:32 AM
aiyo bro haha your summary alot leh ok for this case is don't even give them your hard earn money as their are not wife or family members.. this MLs are just here for us to release so just F&F (Fuck & Forget). no need think so much want have relationship with them cause it will fail. they will only come to you when you have money. No money they go to others.

Totally agree.

lazyguy
04-08-2020, 07:35 AM
some people are smart to snap out of it but most will still continuing being carrot. :D

I think most is to find love lah.. haha.. always saw a uncle who drive Mercedes to find the ml I use to frequent. She told me the wife know the uncle come find love...and the ml treat this uncle very well de..

Must be give alot le.. I quite admire guy at a age still can.. I think I at their age..my bro can't stand le... Haha

babe90
04-08-2020, 08:49 AM
I think most is to find love lah.. haha.. always saw a uncle who drive Mercedes to find the ml I use to frequent. She told me the wife know the uncle come find love...and the ml treat this uncle very well de..

Must be give alot le.. I quite admire guy at a age still can.. I think I at their age..my bro can't stand le... Haha

haha the uncle is stupid la spend money just to go ML and think she love him. ya the ML love him, for his stupidity and money :D

lazyguy
04-08-2020, 11:56 AM
haha the uncle is stupid la spend money just to go ML and think she love him. ya the ML love him, for his stupidity and money :D

This one very common one leh.. haha.. alot of people think they are very handsome.. really no joke...

They always think ml love them because they are handsome...ml love the money lor...no money she will mia

babe90
04-08-2020, 12:32 PM
This one very common one leh.. haha.. alot of people think they are very handsome.. really no joke...

They always think ml love them because they are handsome...ml love the money lor...no money she will mia

haha so many SG men are delusional no wonder most of them kenna carrot or become Robertos :D

Tmlco
04-08-2020, 12:38 PM
haha so many SG men are delusional no wonder most of them kenna carrot or become Robertos :D

No choice. The attention given is surreal

SEX11
05-08-2020, 09:14 AM
We all knew how many 宝贝 and 亲爱的
ML have in their contact list
Those kena kc were just 1 of their chess seed
for them to checkmate and win the game.

babe90
05-08-2020, 09:24 AM
We all knew how many 宝贝 and 亲爱的
Those kena kc were just 1 of their chess seed
for them to checkmate and win the game.

Haha after hearing the MLs calling them 宝贝 and 亲爱的 their mind thinking that the MLs really love them and they in their own delusional world already. Haha if I were to be a ML or KTV girl SG men will be my target cause they are so 'generous' :D

pakpak2001
05-08-2020, 10:24 AM
[QUOTE=SEX11;20137685]We all knew how many 宝贝 and 亲爱的
============
plus 老公

eric998
05-08-2020, 12:39 PM
Very easy to test them, just give them less tip and tell her you got financial issue and see how she respond. The true colors will come out.

Tmlco
05-08-2020, 12:40 PM
[QUOTE=SEX11;20137685]We all knew how many 宝贝 and 亲爱的
============
plus 老公

I think more like they classify under 菜头 ,菜鸟, 萝卜头 lol

SEX11
05-08-2020, 01:36 PM
[QUOTE=pakpak2001;20137784]

I think more like they classify under 菜头 ,菜鸟, 萝卜头 lol

The ML only treat all of the man a stepping
stone to their success.
1 day - 5-10 having fj
25days ( exclude 5days off )
1 mth - 125 up to 375 times sex
how to have anymore feel...
They have more than a man
number of sex yearly in a month time

I am curious how they recruit into this line?
Do they require to pass the boss trial run ?
Any training to the ML before going into field?

loneyheart
05-08-2020, 01:48 PM
Some ppl spend on good food
Some ppl spend on shopping
Some ppl send on man ego
Some ppl spend on sweet talk n GFE
It depend how well u r n how deep yr pocket

Most SGman r lonely n need more TLC
If u never been KCed u never understand the robert feeling

Whichever u spend dum b too over n to a limit
$$$ can't buy love n u just enjoy short term of sweet dream
U r not the only one
Just as long as u r happy :)

kozolay
22-08-2020, 06:13 PM
Mine is from waterloo ctr.. if anyone happen to have same ML as me, careful ya..haha. dont be the next robert-o carlos

it is waterloo and her name start from V ?

daniel6969
23-01-2021, 01:43 AM
it is waterloo and her name start from V ?

Just saw this post. I also kena fr her and cant do anything. VV right?

Kanovaro
21-07-2021, 02:17 AM

Hahaha… same

ladyassasinato
21-07-2021, 07:27 AM
I will tell her I have a vacant room in my apartment - you can come here and stay - no need to pay rental. See whether she want to come or not lor. :D

ladyassasinato
21-07-2021, 09:06 AM
I can provide food, I can provide shelter, I can provide security. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVG3D1JlQ2Q

And you just provide me sex. 🤣

afterburn
21-07-2021, 02:10 PM
I will tell her I have a vacant room in my apartment - you can come here and stay - no need to pay rental. See whether she want to come or not lor. :D

If there was anything I learned from the first CB last year, it is that these ladies don't need to depend on man support to pull through :D

In fact, some of our low-income fellow citizens could be in even more dire straits during that time.

Some of the ML could even treat it as a break from work except that it was 无聊 to tears.

novitalam
21-07-2021, 04:44 PM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-23-2015/R2_e22.gif

chongboonkid
23-07-2021, 12:15 PM
[QUOTE=afterburn;20750052]If there was anything I learned from the first CB last year, it is that these ladies don't need to depend on man support to pull through :D
In fact, some of our low-income fellow citizens could be in even more dire straits during that time.
true most of them are much richer than us. but if customers who earn little still want to give the girls $$$, of course they take mah

chongboonkid
23-07-2021, 12:19 PM

imagine I visit Anna (amk ave 10 Win Win Spa) only 1 time, exchange wechat, & she wechat me for $$$ support, saying her biz bad and boss ask her pay own levy, rent, no commission etc etc

imagine everyday just need 2 man give her $500, one month $15k sit there cross leg and we march up down in hot sun, cheong mountain in rain, clean rifle, take order from superior, bend our legs while Anna cross her leg or cb

CheongingEdge
24-07-2021, 07:03 AM
A ML whom I visited last year for a while then we cut contact (still got WeChat but just no msg because of some argument) suddenly msg me… her shop closed and she’s waiting to start work in another shop.

She act like nothing happen and asked me how’s things and when I reply things are ok, she straight away jump into sob story of no income blah blah. Reminded her to scroll up her chat to see the cause of argument (essentially she thinks if you visit her more times, u must tip her more wtf).

In the end realised her roommate went back to China, after some more msg (where she conveniently ignore the topic of previous argument), arranged to meet in her room when her house is empty.

Went there, Wah Lao eh, damn messy. Less than a minute into her room, the sob story comes again… but when talking to her, she also keep msging others (guess repeating her sob story).

Long story short, asked her to give me HJ while totally nude. She quoted 500 lol, told her I only bring 100. She give a reluctant face then start to strip. I just roam her everywhere despite her trying to siam around. Ended up banging her and even during her moans, she didn’t forget to remind me to tip her more and can even say can paynow her, she don’t do this with other clients etc….

End up tell her I want to CIM while I’m on top of her banging away, she just use her legs to grab me until I came (brought my own condom). She then tried to push me away but I just lie on top of her. And again sob story come out.

They really single track sia, no matter what you do they will always remember to try to get you to give them $$. Showered (brought my clothes and wallet into the bathroom) and before leaving just gave her 150 then she kpkb why I told her I only brought 100 etc etc but in a soft voice, think she scared neighbours hear lol

Super turn off by the constant sob story, but wanted to bang her in the past so just take it as fulfilling it. She still bombarded my WeChat asking for more $$ after I left, so I just blocked her.