PDA

View Full Version : Guys shave or not shave

Jyangyang
17-05-2020, 11:32 AM
Here to ask do guys normally shave or wax or trim??
girls like guys shave or not shave??

donut88
17-05-2020, 01:20 PM

I'm trimmed, not shaved.

Totally shaved is abit too gay. Men needs to some hair, just like the lion mane. Lion without mane is just a lioness.

unsung80
17-05-2020, 01:33 PM
Trim for me, keep it almost bare. No ladies will stop to remove cock hair from their lips. Is blow all the way. :D

Camryaltis
17-05-2020, 08:33 PM
When I was 40 I wanted to try IpL. I did it for my beard and moustache area bcos I hated shaving. Then i thought abt trying boyzillian. N it was great. Feels damn shiok to be hairless below including my butt too. My Mrs loves to BJ me but when I convince her to try IpL for her pussy area she flatly refused even if I offer to sponsor her.

For hygiene purposes I’m also hairless underarm. Bcos i remb during army days my underarm the hair damn gross dUe to my profuse sweating. N I m an avid runner thus I sweat a lot and bcos I go running shirtless, my shorts and underwear is soaked in my sweat. Being hairless reduces chafing (pubic hair rubbing against one another) Talk abt underwear wet wet!!

luckyboiboi
17-05-2020, 09:52 PM
Trim the bushes to make the tree look taller.

Voorhees
18-05-2020, 12:02 AM
I am cleanly waxed all the way to my anus. My partner likes it hairless when she is enjoying my shaft and rimming me.

blacknight6
18-05-2020, 12:08 AM
Pubic hair does have a purpose, providing a cushion against friction that can cause skin abrasion and injury, protection from bacteria and other unwanted pathogens. I am very bushy down there.

Andrea90
18-05-2020, 12:36 AM
Shave will have a cleaner look, ladies will be more agreeable to bj for you :D

StealthBomber
18-05-2020, 12:43 AM
If shave without waxing, within few days have regrowth stubble and there are some FLs when i pump them hard and deep told me the stubble prick their delicate parts very irritating, hahahah. May be trimming is a better option.

Jay Chou
18-05-2020, 12:58 AM
Pubic hair does have a purpose, providing a cushion against friction that can cause skin abrasion and injury, protection from bacteria and other unwanted pathogens. I am very bushy down there.

Up u bro. 😊

Jay Chou
18-05-2020, 12:58 AM
If shave without waxing, within few days have regrowth stubble and there are some FLs when i pump them hard and deep told me the stubble prick their delicate parts very irritating, hahahah. May be trimming is a better option.

Up u bro. 😊

superstiffy
18-05-2020, 09:41 AM
bros that trim one.. dun trim too short hor... i last time trim very very short then when fucking that time my girl say pain because the hair poke her when in out.. no enjoy... :) so agar agar tio ho... can be short but dun too short...

candle2000
18-05-2020, 01:27 PM

The hair does provide a cushioning against rubbing.

Does the hair help to prevent bacteria and unwanted pathogens ?

Loveliz69
18-05-2020, 01:36 PM
Shave will have a cleaner look, ladies will be more agreeable to bj for you :D

Prefer my partners to be shaved or trimmed it short, better for bj

Just4funla
18-05-2020, 01:44 PM
i do IPL smooth like baby skin :p

ajlover
18-05-2020, 02:03 PM
Any contacts for IPL?

CheongingEdge
18-05-2020, 02:07 PM
Shaved in the past below and at arm pit, cos then-gf wanted. Armpit feels cleaner but when the hair starts growing out it's damn prickish. Nowadays just let the bush be liao

Andrea90
18-05-2020, 07:23 PM
To update my point on shaven, regrowth stubble will definitely happened so guys must also be diligent to shave daily. We must put our-self in the ladies perspective, who will like hair poking on their face or hair stuck on their mouth when they BJ or deep throating you. :D

jimijamison
18-05-2020, 09:31 PM
Great to shave if you want to see your girl deep throat you. Looks fantastically great, especially when she has you dick deep in your throat and licks your balls will deep throating.

Worth the effort to shave and maintain.

SiliconVibrator
19-05-2020, 02:27 PM
Ipl for butt crack, nipple area, arm pit n pvt area except for a small bush on top.so far so gd, no regrets.

Cheesebeast
19-05-2020, 04:38 PM
Have been shaving regularly or keeping it trimmed at least. Been doing so as the babes feedback that they prefer to give blowjob to trimmed/maintained bushes over overgrown ones. The customer is always right.

Camryaltis
20-05-2020, 12:49 AM
i do IPL smooth like baby skin :p

IKR...... but IpL is damn ex...... I did at Fabulous Aesthetics.

lucuher
20-05-2020, 09:24 AM

only wax. Shaving grows back too fast and is itchy - you d have to do it daily. Waxing you are smooth for good two weeks before it starts growing back. You get used to the pain. Unfortunately CB still on - I m having a forest now.

Jyangyang
20-05-2020, 09:44 PM
wow, thx for the opinion guys.

not sure wat is IpL...laser??
anybody go to shop to clean the hair?? recomend place??
nobody using hair removal cream eh??

honeypig13
21-05-2020, 07:57 PM
Trim most of the time because easier, shave if have time.

Looks neater and more hygienic, less smell. As I guy, I can't stand guys with bushy armpits....

LiuJun
21-05-2020, 08:16 PM
I just use shaver to shave. I prefer it smooth. For girl I also don't like hairy

Camryaltis
22-05-2020, 11:12 PM
wow, thx for the opinion guys.

not sure wat is IpL...laser??
anybody go to shop to clean the hair?? recomend place??
nobody using hair removal cream eh??

Google fabulous aesthetics n they have faq on what’s IpL which is intense pulse light. Hope u consider though it is not cheap.

myluckyguy
23-05-2020, 12:00 AM
Trim, is like giving myself a haircut down there, otherwise hair too messy :D

Jay Chou
23-05-2020, 04:45 AM
I just use shaver to shave. I prefer it smooth. For girl I also don't like hairy

Up u bro. 😊

Jyangyang
24-05-2020, 07:47 PM
Google fabulous aesthetics n they have faq on what’s IpL which is intense pulse light. Hope u consider though it is not cheap.

thanks for the info yo

CarpeDiem555
25-05-2020, 01:26 AM
Been shaving for years until it has become a habit. Followed the instructions in this video and its quite useful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChqrfHJr9qo

Have been contemplating IPL but was not sure if it would damage sperm. Found a credible research article here which says that no DNA damage was caused by low-level laser: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21757512/ so might try IPL one day. Maybe after CB ends? LOL

PuChoi
25-05-2020, 04:28 AM
N I m an avid runner thus I sweat a lot and bcos I go running shirtless, my shorts and underwear is soaked in my sweat. Being hairless reduces chafing (pubic hair rubbing against one another) Talk abt underwear wet wet!!

I used to run too, and once it rained heavily during a run. At the end of the run could see all the runners fully drenched. Some runners wear light coloured attire, and runners usually wear brief/panty, could see clearly all the shapes of pubes or no-pubes :D

Camryaltis
25-05-2020, 11:12 AM
I used to run too, and once it rained heavily during a run. At the end of the run could see all the runners fully drenched. Some runners wear light coloured attire, and runners usually wear brief/panty, could see clearly all the shapes of pubes or no-pubes :D

If they running top is light coloured and shld their sports bra be a dark or luminous colour it’s all too obvious. Then u may even see nipples poking out as well.

As for briefs/panty/thongs that one harder to decipher bcos most wear black below.

Speaking of which: ytd when I went running only spotted 1 shirtless female in dark blue sports bra Other females in racerback tops and short short galore. Not bad figures too.

Let’s see later today.....