PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen her ?

tomdick12
02-11-2007, 01:23 AM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/14222784@N08/1440467946/

Anyone saw her or know where to find her? I am looking for her urgently and will reward any brothers who can help. PM me if you have any information. Thank you

Red_Tirak1099
02-11-2007, 02:02 AM
Can provide some background info & how much is the reward? :)

kenny_G
02-11-2007, 08:41 AM
From far she look ok.
But close up don't look attractive leh!
A little odd shape near her eye.

Nigel KB
02-11-2007, 09:19 AM
Nope have not see her. will inform you if i have. cheers.

wat2woopee
02-11-2007, 09:25 AM

Probably gone back, picture taken in April 07 unless she's a PDMM....

JokerTan4
02-11-2007, 11:14 AM

Anyone saw her or know where to find her? I am looking for her urgently and will reward any brothers who can help. PM me if you have any information. Thank you

Looks familiar......:rolleyes: Is she from Chong Qing?

JokerTan4
02-11-2007, 11:55 AM

People asking nicely about her whereabout. And yet you want reward for finding her. What an asshole! :cool:

DTCEPL
02-11-2007, 02:13 PM
[QUOTE=tomdick12;2365465
Anyone saw her or know where to find her? I am looking for her urgently and will reward any brothers who can help. PM me if you have any information. Thank you[/QUOTE]

Bro could you provide more information/description like her Nationality, where she works initially, language she speaks, height and weight etc.....and whats the reward.....then maybe we can narrow down the search rather then searching for a needle in an ocean. Also if its not too confidential, why are you looking for her.....it will be alot more earlier to find.

Cheers:)

naemlo
02-11-2007, 02:15 PM

I know her, seen her n know how to find her... what u want to know abt her??? And what is the reward?

Red_Tirak1099
02-11-2007, 03:26 PM
Bro TS beware of SBF conman trickster opportunist operating here preying on pple like you. If it sounds too good to be true it usually is.....dont easily part with your money to stangers no matter how "reputable" he appears to be:rolleyes: Good luck on your search & if you can provide more info more bros can chip in to help.....cheers! :)

ShittyAss
02-11-2007, 05:01 PM
Bro TS beware of SBF conman trickster opportunist operating here preying on pple like you. If it sounds too good to be true it usually is.....dont easily part with your money to stangers no matter how "reputable" he appears to be:rolleyes: Good luck on your search & if you can provide more info more bros can chip in to help.....cheers! :)

Agree...good if TS can describe where is she working or under wat kinda permit....if its travel permit..most likely bye bye liao...if its student pass..still got chance to find her...

tomdick12
02-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Hi. She is from CQ and her fake name is huan huan. I was told she work at TH and here on student pass most likely as she was seen here for more than 2 months already.

naemlo
02-11-2007, 07:48 PM
Hi. She is from CQ and her fake name is huan huan. I was told she work at TH and here on student pass most likely as she was seen here for more than 2 months already.

2 words for u... "give up". No matters what she did. U r the willing party. :rolleyes:

tomdick12
02-11-2007, 08:15 PM
She didn't do anything to me. I just want to find her to talk to her. If you are willing, just let me know whether she is still here or gone back.

D.o.P
02-11-2007, 08:29 PM
Nope. She looks decent.

Saito-san
02-11-2007, 08:35 PM

B4 I pass u the info.... can I know why r u seeking her urgently?
If it's regarding tat case.... pls be informed she has repaid the bailor.

kalasin
02-11-2007, 11:22 PM
People asking nicely about her whereabout. And yet you want reward for finding her. What an asshole! :cool:

come on bros,he the DIRECTOR OF LISTED COMPANY leh.wait he call lawyer
to shoot u then u know..hehehe:D
actually should be DIRECTOR OF 'YAO GUI' COMPANY

Red_Tirak1099
03-11-2007, 10:22 AM
Eh Hello! Read carefully ok? Is TS offer reward one not I ask.....my reply is joking dont believe ask TS as he already PM me twice regarding the matter.

Clones of 1000 pointers really oraganise working in concert here to discredit me. Very powerful. Once I hinted abt conman trickster here all the clones appear to attack me & discredit me bury my warning while the "reputable" nick remain behind the scene to direct his puppets. Got to hand it to you guys! :rolleyes:

DOM.
03-11-2007, 10:35 AM
Eh Hello!

You replying to who? Old man don't understand. You seem very active recently, almost in every threads, old man cannot keep up with your postings. You don't have to drive your SUV up to KL or fly to Bangkok to meet your tirak? Been a long time since we met. Lets get the rest and meet up.

Marlborolgt
03-11-2007, 07:47 PM
My Intelligences tell me she is not in SG...:o

Red_Tirak1099
04-11-2007, 02:11 AM
You replying to who? Old man don't understand. You seem very active recently, almost in every threads, old man cannot keep up with your postings. You don't have to drive your SUV up to KL or fly to Bangkok to meet your tirak? Been a long time since we met. Lets get the rest and meet up.
Hey Dirty Old Man your intel is onli half correct....
I do have a SUV in my garage & do fly up to BKK to see my tirakS but I have never met you b4 & I have NOT taken a road trip up to KL for many years.....you muz have got me confused with another guy :D

blue_swatch
04-11-2007, 10:11 AM
2 words for u... "give up". No matters what she did. U r the willing party. :rolleyes:

The wise and sexperienced chiongster from JC speaks :D

Robbie_williams
05-11-2007, 12:33 AM
She looks hot....is she doing FL? What's the story on this gal, seems to me many bros here know her quite well....

extraordinary
05-11-2007, 05:23 AM
Can know how much is the REWARD?

I will make sure I work hard for this lost and found

binbin81
05-11-2007, 08:05 AM
hmm....she looks familiar?...did i see her somewhere?

JokerTan4
05-11-2007, 08:26 AM

Hmm.... you seems to know alot. Are you the first one who is going to open Uncle Red's can of worms?:D

JokerTan4
05-11-2007, 08:28 AM
come on bros,he the DIRECTOR OF LISTED COMPANY leh.wait he call lawyer
to shoot u then u know..hehehe:D
actually should be DIRECTOR OF 'YAO GUI' COMPANY

HaHa,,,bro,,,you talking about who huh? hur hur hur.:p

Red_Tirak1099
05-11-2007, 04:25 PM
Hmm.... you seems to know alot. Are you the first one who is going to open Uncle Red's can of worms?:DI like to eat worms & insects when I travel to LOS....its aphrodisiac you know? That Dirty Old Man dont know shit la kena zapped till no rep power now hiak hiak hiak :D

francisch
06-11-2007, 11:45 AM
She didn't do anything to me. I just want to find her to talk to her. If you are willing, just let me know whether she is still here or gone back.

IF she is holding a student pass, you may still have a change to find her, but what the point is?

what you want to do when she is infrnt of you?

ask? ask what?

if you dont let brothers here to understand more how you want the brothers to help then?

JackieWong
06-11-2007, 03:04 PM

bro I already tell u to forget abt her u put her pic big big in the forum surely someone will inform her btw her buddy say she noe u posting in the forum nw it will more difficult to find her

ml1138
06-11-2007, 04:06 PM

you did not tells us your intention to find her so urgently and what if some bros who inform you of her whereabout and you do something drastic to her than we are the sinners right?
pls supply more true info, if not comfortable can always PM the bros but make sure you PM the right one.

my 2 cents of advice.

kalasin
10-11-2007, 12:03 AM
HaHa,,,bro,,,you talking about who huh? hur hur hur.:p

come on bro,there are only 1 director of listed company here wat and he also the director of CARROT company at GM hehehe:D but again it only self declaredand dony know real or not(so much $ to throw meh)

kalasin
10-11-2007, 12:07 AM
I like to eat worms & insects when I travel to LOS....its aphrodisiac you know? That Dirty Old Man dont know shit la kena zapped till no rep power now hiak hiak hiak :D

that y i say only YAO GUI can do that.where got normal chinese man eat WORMs:D

tomdick12
10-11-2007, 02:41 AM
I just want to know anyone seen her between aug-sept this yr. To confirm that she came back after her first visit in april-may. Hope bros here can just tell me. Nothing more to ask just want to cofirm some facts as too many people telling me different stories.

Dark Knight
10-11-2007, 02:50 AM
I just want to know anyone seen her between aug-sept this yr. To confirm that she came back after her first visit in april-may. Hope bros here can just tell me. Nothing more to ask just want to cofirm some facts as too many people telling me different stories.

Your posting look that you are very obsessed with this girl. For whatever reason, already many bros tell u to forget it and give up.

kalasin
13-11-2007, 01:25 AM
Just rammed her pussy last nite at hotel Oxley at lor 6 geylang. Loose hole, not worth the $ n effort.

halo frenz,u must be sperm over load head already then talk jio words,ppl
so urgent never help but still gv stupid talks.maybe ur koo koo jiao too
small lah that y u feel the hole loose when u bonk the gal..:D

tomdick12
15-11-2007, 08:31 AM
a bro told me that she was caught by the police. I am just concerned about her and hope somebody can provide more information. Thank you

chinacity
24-11-2007, 07:25 PM
a bro told me that she was caught by the police. I am just concerned about her and hope somebody can provide more information. Thank you

ok will try to keep a look out for her

cos can understand how u feel

everyone has emotions, so its normal to like a gal that u think u should and could love

but just make sure u dun do any harm to her ok???

tomdick12
25-12-2007, 05:36 AM
Anyone will information please PM me as I have something to return your favour.

pocketrocket
25-12-2007, 03:51 PM
Anyone will information please PM me as I have something to return your favour.

Gotta give it to you my friend...You're still looking for her :)

So, any bro got any of her news yet?