PDA

View Full Version : [help] seduce wife's good friend

sumsang
01-11-2007, 05:55 PM
newbie here and only 10 pts...hehe

got a situation that need senior's help. wife, wife's good friend, me 3 plan go overseas holiday for 5 days. i quite like this good friend physically (slim + fair) and want to try get her to bed.

so, book airticket and then choose hotel.... i suggest triple sharing/service apartment. she dun wan. intention is to have 3some with her and wife. now she book 1 single herself. separate room means chance of action lowered.

bro, can help suggest any hints, ideas, concepts, plans to hook her? feel like asking her straight but scared spoil whole holiday. fyi, we all 30+ and she's single (and hopefully, horny as well)

she's those type of gal that will get close contact (lean, hug, hold etc) physically with guys without any intentions. so, maybe i picking up wrong signals...

Thanks for any tips.

mansgp
01-11-2007, 06:32 PM
Newbie, you did not mention consent by your wife. You playing with fire?

If the idea came from your wife, then it would be easier if she proposes the idea of 3some fun to her good fren instead. However, if it is your pure fantasy, I'd suggest you dunk it and don't try anything funny.

Lastly, don't even try to suggest it to your wife unless you are absolutely sure she is open minded about it and willing to forgive and forget this indecent proposal by you.

Ice Milo
01-11-2007, 06:38 PM
Bro, don't put your marriage at risk man!! Do you think it's worth the risk?? Don't let a moment of madness destroy what might be a lifetime of happiness.

Hotcum
01-11-2007, 07:10 PM
Bro,if You can let you wife say "YES".
Than ask your wife to talk to her :p
Ez for you.

my 2 cents.

tengkokkok
01-11-2007, 07:58 PM
Don't play with FIRE!!!!

knn03
01-11-2007, 09:01 PM
Are you crazy? Even if you want to bed her, you dont do it when you wife is so close by? Do you have your wife consent or just too horny till cannot think carefully?

louis2002
01-11-2007, 09:23 PM
老兄,

你老婆那么开通让你们三人搞3p???

如果是真的。。。。 那你太“性福” 了!!!!

我好 羡慕你噢!!!!

如果不是的话。。。。。。。。。 那。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

当心会玩火自焚噢。。。。。。。。:(

Vsex
01-11-2007, 09:40 PM
Agreed with all seniors' comment. Don't play with fire. Not worth.

MiniHawk
01-11-2007, 09:56 PM
It will be worst than fire, if you have a flat with your wife now, you will even lose it. Not worth it.:)

Shogun456
02-11-2007, 01:43 AM
small head having control over big head :p

Robbie_williams
02-11-2007, 01:47 AM
Lose house/flat nevermind....if you lose your small head as a result of your actions (wife use scissors to snip snip)....den you can join the ah guas along changi and geyland.....

shadowfiend
02-11-2007, 04:41 AM
The easiest way is definitely to get your wife to pop the idea of having a threesome to her. That is if your wife is into it. If not, don't even dream about it. Later lose small head I don't think there are any doctors who are able to sew it back. :eek:

juzjoin
02-11-2007, 07:45 AM
TS r u sure ur wife is so liberal to allow u to a treat of threesome including both of u...:confused: If u have the fetish for tarma, i will suggest u go for commercial sex. FxxK, ENJOY and FORGET... rather than ruining ur marriage life.

donnieboi
02-11-2007, 08:19 AM
Haha... totally agree!! Marriage is more important and if you are not sure that your wife is able to accept the fact that you are lusting after her friend...... you are goin to swim in a pool of deep shit!! Don't risk it all!!

tanmikel
02-11-2007, 08:40 AM
how do you know if this is not a test/trap set by your wife ?

chickenzip
02-11-2007, 08:51 AM
Hi TS,

Like some bros have mentioned, i find it funny too that you have never mentioned abt your wife if she is agreeable to your "little fantasy" plot here, let alone your wife's best friend. still i wish you the best of luck...

Toyota Honda
02-11-2007, 08:52 AM
[QUOTE=sumsang;2364803]

so, book airticket and then choose hotel.... i suggest triple sharing/service apartment. she dun wan. intention is to have 3some with her and wife. now she book 1 single herself. separate room means chance of action lowered.

she's those type of gal that will get close contact (lean, hug, hold etc) physically with guys without any intentions. so, maybe i picking up wrong signals...
QUOTE]

U think girls will just want to have 3some with you just because you want it? I think you are really too much on this matter. nott only too much, but also stupid...
Without any idea and hint from your wife and her friend, you actually suggest sharing a triple room.. Any woman who has even the normal intelligence will suspect what you are up to... Really... Stupid...

surgeon
02-11-2007, 08:58 AM
Very big suspect here ... like most bros noticed, wife threesome ... fat hope, though I new here .. i have not seen any wife willing partner to be part of threesome in adult life ...

wanderer23
02-11-2007, 09:13 AM
[QUOTE=Toyota Honda;2365881][QUOTE=sumsang;2364803]

QUOTE]

Not trying to encourage you or anything but booking a single room for herself may not be what you think as chances lowered. Think it as a chance of spending some private time minus your wife. I dun have the whole story here but who knows maybe she book a single room with the same intentions?

garfield1234
02-11-2007, 09:18 AM
very high risk... Better dun try w/o your wife consent

FL Lover
02-11-2007, 09:36 AM
Wah lau.. Bro, are u nuts or crazy? How long u have been in marriage? U want to play with fire? Mai waste time lah... U have been reading or watching too many "Desperate Housewife" is it? Stop yor whatever silly ideas.

How do you know whether she is interested in you? It takes two hands to clap and if she dont clap with you, good luck. Furthermore, she is your wife good friend. U want to risk your marriage for this kinds of shit..... Imagine she secretly tells your wife how u treate her behind your wife back.... hhahaha... u better dont come here to complain or cry your heart out...

U DONT DESERVE OUR PITY FOR THAT... WANT TO SHIT, DONT SHIT AT YOUR BACK YARD.

Brodie
02-11-2007, 09:50 AM
no comment

old_yet_horny
02-11-2007, 10:11 AM
Hahahaha...

Really solid.. This newbie bro is so horny.
Anyhow, if the wife agree and she is "pro" 3P.. Why not???
But TS have to bear the consequences to watever may come after this "escapade"..

IMO, If wife allows such orgy, dun expect her to be faithful to you also hor..:cool:
My 2 cents..

Criminalz
02-11-2007, 02:37 PM
come on...people come here asking for help. we help.

Ok bro..let me help you.

You book 1 more ticket for me and you go tell your wife frd that i am coming along and hotel fully booked. So no choice i will be staying with her. Let me ok, let me go and test out the water first and see whether she is good bonk or not. Dun wan you to feel disappointed mah.

settle!!!

dun have to thank me....i will help whenever i can..:D

corvette
02-11-2007, 03:02 PM
If like that, I also willing to help ... :D

Jokes aside, I believe some wife are quite sporting ... maybe she believe in the swing club .. :p

bigass
02-11-2007, 03:32 PM
go ahead n ask her strg lah. gals hate men who are wishy-washy in the end, u onli be dissapointed, at most u lose a wife. but then in the end, even u wan a 10some u oso can go n ask for it so long u can afford.

dumb

smellycat
02-11-2007, 05:39 PM
the question should be = how to get my wife to agree first? :D :D

mansgp
02-11-2007, 06:22 PM
newbie here and only 10 pts...hehe

TS started with 10 points. Now minus 3 points. I think he is gone liao and will probably re-incarnate as a Newbie. Guess we can forget about this thread.

surgeon
06-11-2007, 02:14 PM
So this is a school holiday thread :eek:

pocketrocket
06-11-2007, 02:30 PM
TS started with 10 points. Now minus 3 points. I think he is gone liao and will probably re-incarnate as a Newbie. Guess we can forget about this thread.

Maybe kanan caught by the wife even before journey starts :p

asdfghjkl
08-11-2007, 06:04 PM
school holiday is is upon us.. argh.. :o