PDA

View Full Version : clubbing girls at beach club area

Itchyboy
31-10-2007, 11:44 PM
hi all just wanted to share a finding that i have. Recently i was really bored and went pussy hunting so anyway i went to the peng hwa and found some prcs there quite nice milfs but got wind so all of them left then went to chow kit to look at shemales until sian so i made my way to the beach club area. Just after the beach club there is a turning left to all the mamak stalls and at that corner i notice there were many indon or malay girls standing around obviously waiting for something. they kept looking at ppl with single occupants i have a strong suspicion that they are up for sale and turned into the mamak area to catch a better glimpse it was around 3am on a monday night and as i approached the dead end one of two indon girls waved at me and asked if i wanted to play with them sadly i had to work and called it a day just wondering if other bros know abt this they look hot hopefully someone has tried these girls before next time i am going to take a nap after work and wake up at 3 to check them out hehe

Itchyboy
01-11-2007, 12:03 AM
forgot to mention i was driving since 12 am around kl and saw many things haha at peng hwa i net this milf who was really got but because of wind i dare not take her offered to take her back to my house but she refused and offered whole night for 300 at her place since got wind she wont have business also if only she would follow me back i wont have to waste my time going to beach club but the indon girls at the club were hot and slutty too i have a theory since they mostly do foreigners but at weekdays they dont have customers so they hang around outside the clubs for customers hehe i

dathinman
01-11-2007, 12:34 AM
Word of caution, some of those around Beach Club are trannies. :D

Beach Club is packed, I guess. Too much competition.

Also at that hour they still haven't landed a customer or want one more customer for the road so prices should be negotiable.

Nigel KB
02-11-2007, 09:16 AM
Word of caution, some of those around Beach Club are trannies. :D

Beach Club is packed, I guess. Too much competition.

Also at that hour they still haven't landed a customer or want one more customer for the road so prices should be negotiable.

Trannies??:eek: Thanks bro for your info wont wanna mess with them.

Itchyboy
04-11-2007, 06:50 PM
hmmm..... Where to get good old genuine indon oysters then? I dont really like prcs haha i have an indon fetish