PDA

View Full Version : Playful, Naughty, Bitchy PRC FL - Kitty (Warning: Long FR)

conjurer
31-10-2007, 07:33 AM
I'd like to share with bros here a new PRC FL that i just got to know, Kitty arrived here not too long ago. Got to know her from another FL who has gone back to mainland already.

Called her up and and a soft-spoken gal answered with a mellow voice. Was told she offers massage. I didn't ask about the rest and we arranged to meet at a hotel at one of the lorongs at our famous Red Light District. Check-in and sms her the room number.

Shortly after, she arrived wearing a tight body hugging dress. My first impression was she look presentable and have a bitchy aura. Got this feeling that she can be wild. I am not sure whether she can be considered an syt but i'm pretty sure her look is not a turn-off. Eyes a little small and foxy, nice set of teeth and her hair style is layered and different.

We started chatting and she asked me to take a shower. I started to undress and had a quick shower. Till now i only know she does massage (not sure about the rest). She gave a reasonably good massage and has strength for her build. I did feel relieved at my aching areas as i chose not to have any oil or powder applied.

I find Kitty to be rather bubbly, cheerful and naughty. Time to time, she talks to me in a manner which will make you anticipate what is in her menu. We continued chatting and was told that she does not stand on the streets and i consider myself lucky. Most of the time. PRC FLs in the street only wanna make a quick buck and most can't do massage. To me massage is my main key factor in a PRC FL as i am a massage lover more than anything else.

She proceeded to give me a sexy massage a while later and focus on my groin areas and soon i was automatically in a "prone" 'hai di lao yue' position. It was sensational and my dick started to wake up. And for the first time she applied something which is cooling on my didi when i am on my knees while she stimulate my hard one. I started getting horny and asked her to strip. She was shy at first and i told her the undies could remain and she obliged and kept saying i am very naughty. I turned around and saw a very cheeky smile.

She wore a lacy white bra with floral designs and there was a word "triumph" spelt vertically on the side. I appreciate sexy lingerie and it turns me on further. Her panties were translucent and lacy as well. Upon roaming, I beg your pardon, it's not a panty, it's a g-string! Her figure is not bad and i wouldn't place her in the fleshy or plump category but she has tummy fats lah.

I am not very much into FJ and was also very tired so i told her to offer me whatever is in her menu (apart from FJ). I was given a boobs massage which was slightly above average and she asked me for a condom but i did not bring so i missed her BJ. She does not do BBBJ and i am pretty ok with it.

Next is the HJ, it was not the normal mechanical kind and i felt like she is popping champagne on my dick. It felt nice and i had a hard time "controlling" not to cum so fast. Throughout the session, she remains chatty and moans while i autoroam her. She began to take off everything for me to have an easier access. She was accomodating throughout and was particularly reluctant on fingering. This person is service-oriented and will reject you in a way so nice that you would feel embarrassed to insist.

I unloaded shortly after and she started to wipe for me and hugged me. and we whispered sweet nothings like long lost lovers. At times, she would cheekily tease me and we laughed a lot. I told her i would recommend her to some of my brothers and she said okay. Let me know if you guys are interested for a good massage, a playful session and a nice bonk.

This report is getting particularly long-winded and boring and i shall summarise below. I try to be as detailed as possible so you don't have to call and ask so much. There might be more happening throughout the session but that will be for you to find out...

Name: Kitty
Origin: SiChuan (China)
Height: 1.59m
Boobs: 34B
Waist: Fats on tummy
Pussy: Neatly trimmed
Complexion: Smooth and fair skinned
Make-up: Yes complete with mascara
Figure: Quite ok except but some tummy fats.
Frenching: When i ask her, she just gave me a smile so i guess it depends.
Massage: 6¾ / 10
Massage in undies: Yes
Audio: Moaning sounds real & good at ‘Teh’-ing as well
Looks: 6½ / 10 (But it will definitely grow on you)
HJ: 6½ / 10
Hai Di Lao Yue: 7 / 10
Bitchiness: 8 / 10
Service Factor: 8 / 10
Playfulness: 9 / 10
GFE: 9 / 10
Attitude: 8½ / 10 (No Rush)
In Menu: Massage, Sexy Massage, Roaming, Showering, FJ in multiple positions, BJ, HJ, Boobs Massage.
Not in her Menu: AR, Anal, Catbath, BJ, non chinese speaking bros,
Depends: Frenching, Fingering, Pussy Licking
Operating Time: 12pm - 12am
Damage: Massage + BJ + HJ + FJ = $100 (excluding room+condom)
RTM / RTF: Yes

Conclusion
A good find for an FL who provides massage and bonking with pleasant looks. High GFE feeling and no rush unlike most of the street walkers. Be gentle, be nice and i believe you will enjoy. ;)

Newbies need not apply but you can try :p . I am not her OKT or anything else and your experience might differ. I guess chemistry plays a part. Please post FR if you have tried.

disposable
31-10-2007, 01:07 PM
bro,can i have kitty contact?

Ah Q
31-10-2007, 01:16 PM
[QUOTE=conjurer;2361388][SIZE="3"][FONT="Verdana"]

Origin: SiChuan (China)
Height: 1.59m
Boobs: 34B
Waist: Fats on tummy
Pussy: Neatly trimmed
Complexion: Smooth and fair skinned
Make-up: Yes complete with mascara
Figure: Quite ok except but some tummy fats.
Frenching: When i ask her, she just gave me a smile so i guess it depends.
Massage: 6¾ / 10
Massage in undies: Yes
Audio: Moaning sounds real & good at ‘Teh’-ing as well
Looks: 6½ / 10 (But it will definitely grow on you)
HJ: 6½ / 10
Hai Di Lao Yue: 7 / 10
Bitchiness: 8 / 10
Service Factor: 8 / 10
Playfulness: 9 / 10
GFE: 9 / 10
Attitude: 8½ / 10 (No Rush)
In Menu: Massage, Sexy Massage, Roaming, Showering, FJ in multiple positions, BJ, HJ, Boobs Massage.
Not in her Menu: AR, Anal, Catbath, BJ, non chinese speaking bros,
Depends: Frenching, Fingering, Pussy Licking
Operating Time: 12pm - 12am
Damage: Massage + BJ + HJ + FJ = $100 (excluding room+condom)
RTM / RTF: Yes[/COLOR]

Whoa bro your tamponplate so long my budget bonk cannot quality leh! well dun!

conjurer
31-10-2007, 03:32 PM
Whoa bro your tamponplate so long my budget bonk cannot quality leh! well dun!

i don't really understand what you mean...

By the way, quite a few bros PM me for her number but her auntie just visited. Earliest to try her out is next week onwards.

conjurer
01-11-2007, 03:10 AM
Sorry there was an error in my earlier FR. BJ is in her menu but BBBJ is not.

kizz
01-11-2007, 05:37 AM
Your template of rating is perfect!!!

conjurer
01-11-2007, 09:19 PM
Have given out numbers of Kitty to some bros. Awaiting for their FR.

redlizard
02-11-2007, 05:56 PM
Many thanks to Bro conjurer, manage to try this gem (IMHO)...actually his FR is very detail and had a similar experience, anyway, here comes the FR to repaid Bro conjurer's kindness :

SMS for appointment and was told not convenient as her aunty coming, but charge cheaper since cannot fj....tot wtf.. getting hj or bj will be good enough for me.... after fixing time and place, fast fast rush down to hotel, get into room and had a shower... then remember, knn, sperm rush into brain, rush rush forget to bring cap, LL, gives up on bj then, got to settle for hj...
15 mins later, bell rings and open, saw a girl-next-door look, body hugging dressed gal, she's not a syt but looks pleasant enough and her eyes small and naughty looking......come in and immediately ask me to lay down for massage.

Start massage and chitchat, she seems to be very talkative and i like the way she laughs a lot, gives me the gf feeling, tell me how she used to work in shop but not happy, seems like she is more here to look look see see than earn money, told me how she very hot temper and scold customer (lucky so far so good, never scold me yet, but pinch my backside when i talk dirty:D )... and the funny thing is she admits she is not much of a massager, since she so honest, i forgive her even though i like hard massage, and would rate her massage as good strength, no skills... then she gets so chatty that she ask me to turn over after 15 mins so we can talk more... now me also not in mood to massage so turn over and chitchat with her straddling me, pressing shoulder a bit, arms a bit and most of the time playing with my neh neh... got me horny and hard.

act shy and ask me want to 'beat aeroplane' or not, i also act shy and said ok lor, but ask her to strip...she is reluctant and says too fat, lucky manage to chio chio her to strip in the end, else i'm soo horny i'll just rip her clothes off... anyway, she is not that fat, just a little tummy and her boobs i guess 34B or so... not big but i like the nice nipples.... she then apply the mystery cool lotion to my little head and start pumping away, i am getting so horny and turn on by her almost naked body (left panty on to protect aunty), busy playing with her tits that i cannot remember how her hj goes, only knows that i cum after a while and she laughs at my super strong ejeculation then she goes to wash herself, after i shower, we lay there and chit chat some more, end up take more than the hour as agreed....good thing about her is she don't mind overtime, didn't ask for more or anything, i pai seh and gives tips to make up.....

Looks : 6/10
Body : 6/10
Massage : 5/10
Chitchat : 8/10
HJ : can't remember
BJ : KNN, next time die die must bring cap
FJ : Wait for aunty to go home first
Damage : $40 + $20 tips
RTF : yes, for the gf feeling and when i need someone to cheer me up... and of cos, for the full package:D

conjurer
03-11-2007, 02:28 AM
Thanks for the FR bro redlizard.

Awaiting for more FRs from bros here. PM me if you need her contact number. Cheers

sbm4900
03-11-2007, 12:34 PM
pls pm her contact

redlizard
03-11-2007, 05:53 PM
Thanks to Bro conjurer for upping me, i feel pai seh, haven't done a proper FR...next round, let me try the full course and then FR again>>>:D

bengsg
04-11-2007, 07:03 PM
walao stress :( sia must post long fr after trying ....... call her up today and was told auntie haven't go yet ... :mad: ....... nevermind tmrrow call again ...

conjurer
05-11-2007, 01:16 AM
Don't stress, her auntie has ended. Enjoy and post your FR. :)

conjurer
07-11-2007, 07:49 PM
Bros who have tried Kitty, we are looking forward to your FR and for those of you who wants her contact, feel free to pm me but no number collectors please.

redlizard
16-11-2007, 09:40 PM
As promised, here's the full FR :

After missing out on the action due to her 'aunty', manage to get her yesterday, she told me she is helping out her friend and is working temp at Jalan Besar, ask me whether to support her friend, so me ok lor.... by the way, warning to all bros, she has a sweet sexy voice, if you talk to her, she might take control of your little bro.....

Went up to the address, saw her siting with few gals, she greeted me by assigning me to another gal, about to complain tot she forgotten me, then she laugh and jumped me, then proceed to room :

Once inside, start kissing me, hugging me machiam long lost bf... very good gf feeling, and she looks very cheerful, joking and laughing all the way, dont waste time, strip to our birthday suit, and as mentioned, her boobs are quite small and with her small built, looks like a poly gal...
no massage given, proceed to lay down and chit chat and fondle.... with my nipples kanna attacked when i tease her... very good gf feeling again...

this time i proceed to service her first, start from the ears, neck and slowly kiss and lick to her breast, funny thing is she keeps on chatting and joking, then keep attacking her boobs till she starts quite down... good, no false moaning...yet... she starts applying her cool mint on me and stroking me, i move into 69 position for better position and starts fingering her...kissing her inner thighs and good thing is she doesnt smells, bad thing is, think she apply ky or her mint portion on her pussy.... finger her till she stays moaning (real, i think) and her real juice flows... can feel her pussy starts to swell... all the time, she give me a jg (or hj) and keep poking my ass, dun feel comfy and her stroking make me almost cum.. so stop her and put on cap... too busy to get a bj... proceed to mount her, she is quite tight and very active, moving her hips to meet me half way, then ask me to lay down and straddle me, moving around in circular motion with me inside her.... very shiok, in no time i cum and really shag out... talk some more before proceed to bathroom and clean up

will not give out number, must respect bro conjurer... he will decide who gets lucky....

hj : 8/10
fj : 8/10
damage : 30 + 100 + 10 tips

rtf : yes, good overall experience but dun like the place, prefer hotel (cheaper too).... will probably ask her out instead...