PDA

View Full Version : GL walker letter to papers

Criminalz
29-10-2007, 05:18 PM
Ok now...own up who is the stupid guy she talking about...hehehheh

on a serious note, there is certainly some truth is wat she is saying.

But, most our singapore man being lowly educated???? hmmm...i wonder which lorong she hangs out.

Red_Tirak1099
29-10-2007, 05:42 PM
Care to enlighten which papers pls? Thanks

Microsoft
29-10-2007, 05:51 PM
on a serious note, there is certainly some truth is wat she is saying.

But, most our singapore man being lowly educated???? hmmm...i wonder which lorong she hangs out.

Saw the front cover dut din buy n read... Wat did she say har? :D

Hmm... how she noe low education.. She chk custormer's cert everytime?? When WL ask me wat my education (almost never) hor, i usually tell them i boh tak chek... If they believe then .....they stupid lor. :p

KangTuo
29-10-2007, 05:53 PM
Care to enlighten which papers pls? Thanks

Yesterday Wan Bao and today Newpaper

noname123
29-10-2007, 06:10 PM
Saw the front cover dut din buy n read... Wat did she say har? :D

Hmm... how she noe low education.. She chk custormer's cert everytime?? When WL ask me wat my education (almost never) hor, i usually tell them i boh tak chek... If they believe then .....they stupid lor. :p

boh tak chek one...please read till u song song...

http://www.asiaone.com/Just%2BWoman/News/Story/A1Story20071029-32859.html

pfingo
29-10-2007, 06:23 PM
'days of our lifes part ii'? :D

camelot
29-10-2007, 06:34 PM

Think this becos our china learned in school all rusty now...so to her low education lor!

Kyser Soze
29-10-2007, 07:09 PM
She said "Singaporean men are considerate, generous and yet, stupid". It depends on who she is describing. That's her own view and she's not someone who could read someone else's mind. If Singaporean men are less considerate and generous, I doubt the FLs are willing to fly all the way here from home.

Nonetheless, it is a good read to understand the third party's perspective. :rolleyes:

Criminalz
29-10-2007, 07:19 PM
Maybe she is trying to sabo the rest of her sister by saying all these things...or maybe it is some editor coming up with some plan to tell some uncle like myself dun be stupid always kenna con..heheh..my conspiracy theories a lot

FL Lover
29-10-2007, 11:53 PM
No offense to any bros out there. Just my thoughts. What she had said is partly true.

quote 1:
"No matter how well you treat these streetwalkers, they will always see you as a fool. When you sympathise with them, you will definitely offer them money to support them. But behind your backs, they call you stupid and laugh at how they have just conned you of your money."

quote 2:
"Don't spend all your money in a moment of lust, because you have also worked very hard for it. You are not only hurting your health, but also your wallet. You are also putting your family's harmony at risk."

For quote 1, there are some cases whereby some of our bros after spending their wealth, treating those FLs as queens and yet got gumped by the FLs after they managed to squeeze the last piece of dollars from their bank accounts.... while the FLs are laughing their way to the banks.... Lesson 1.

For quote 2, Word of wisdom from an FL. Never spend all your $$ on this "ECA". Afterall, this is our hard earned $$. Maybe for those who are earning over 10k per month, but how many bros are actually earning that amount.... most of us are properly above average or well to do... As for me, limit myself to only one or two bonks within my budget..I have a choice. Can afford to go for frequent bonks but I choose to cut down. Y? It is better to spend the $$ buying my latest gadgets or spending on my family instead... Lesson 2.

Other than the rest of the remarks, I think it is meaningless to debate on that. What is more important is the moral of the story...

Cheers

arrdwolf_77
30-10-2007, 01:31 AM
She sympathise man of singapore la. Really got alot of stupid man. They make up soem stupid story then pple xin luan liao, like NKF mah, always show kelian pple, then donation alot. Singapore is very clever in using this kind of plots mah, men gan governement.

Done!!!
30-10-2007, 03:36 AM
NEVER EVER have any feeling for them.That the best advice I could give :D

tomvoyeur
30-10-2007, 05:21 AM
Or maybe she feels the local males' brains r cooked during NS, which is not far away from the truth anyway. :rolleyes:

ndorphine
30-10-2007, 07:11 AM
i feel to them we just have to apply simple theory, fuck and forget is the best! :D

kentot
30-10-2007, 08:03 AM
personally, i think and feel that there's a few ways the article can be viewed at as suggested by some bro's here. for example, even the quote about

"But behind your backs, they call you stupid and laugh at how they have just conned you of your money"

as one bro offered, show's how much these streetwalkers are out there juz for the $ and nothing else i.e. no intention to have serious feelings for you. i could also read it as a possible sign of low self-esteem, where to cover up for their supposedly "low status" as nothing more than women who men release their lust to, they say it is a conquest being able to con a man's money out of him, since they know that the possibility of a customer to take them as a real woman with feelings if she happens to fall for him is literally non-existant.

reminded me of a show in CNA about prostitutes in Batam where the gals there are much, much younger than the 36-yr old that wrote that letter :D. When interviewed, a 17-yr old gal admitted to serving a large number of customers who were Singaporeans and said she preferred old men as compared to younger ones. her reason, "old man is juz fuck and forget but with younger, sometimes good looking ones, she always harbour this hope and feeling that he might fall for her, look at her more than juz a sex object and brings her to Singapore to start a family together so that she can get out of her trade." :(

sad but true. juz uncle's $0.02 thought.

noname123
30-10-2007, 09:00 AM
Maybe she is trying to sabo the rest of her sister by saying all these things...or maybe it is some editor coming up with some plan to tell some uncle like myself dun be stupid always kenna con..heheh..my conspiracy theories a lot

Ask Ah fool to explain this loh...he very good at this one...:D

siamcutey
30-10-2007, 09:01 AM
The amount of tirak threads, sayang threads, darling threads, ai ren thread, already shows that what the GL walker said is true to a certain extent lor. :D

Don't need to read papers, read this forum already know got many people like dat.

SC

Microsoft
30-10-2007, 09:35 AM
boh tak chek one...please read till u song song...

http://www.asiaone.com/Just%2BWoman/News/Story/A1Story20071029-32859.html

Wah! How u dig 1 har?? Tks. :D :D

Microsoft
30-10-2007, 09:37 AM
Think this becos our china learned in school all rusty now...so to her low education lor!

Err... i took Malay as 2nd lang leh... Lidat consider no education onot har? :D :p

Microsoft
30-10-2007, 09:49 AM
"No matter how well you treat these streetwalkers, they will always see you as a fool. When you sympathise with them, you will definitely offer them money to support them. But behind your backs, they call you stupid and laugh at how they have just conned you of your money."

I agree with her... Dis a dumb thing 2 do... Jus leave it as a transaction...

I aw marvel at how some ppl can buy it when WL tell u they got 3 father, 4 mother, 5 sister and 6 brothers tat are sick at the same time and nid lots of moni... Haizz...:confused: :D

noname123
30-10-2007, 09:58 AM

I agree with her... Dis a dumb thing 2 do... Jus leave it as a transaction...

I aw marvel at how some ppl can buy it when WL tell u they got 3 father, 4 mother, 5 sister and 6 brothers tat are sick at the same time and nid lots of moni... Haizz...:confused:

machiam like what u mentioned loh..."seow cheong niao "...:D

newbadass
30-10-2007, 03:54 PM
She said "Singaporean men are considerate, generous and yet, stupid".

I really have to disagree liao. Singapore men, in general, are NOT considerate or generous. However, they are also NOT stupid.

It's just that Singapore men think they are very smart... act considerate and generous maybe can get extra benefits from WLs. The problem is that although they are not stupid, they are also not smart enough to succeed!

Think about it - do Singapore men show sympathy to old folks, pregnant women or tissue-paper sellers? But if it is pretty, has tits and wears a skirt, suddenly they become ultra gentleman! :rolleyes:

Criminalz
30-10-2007, 06:34 PM
Just a little math...

According to her, on a good day she get 6-7 customers.

Lets assume she gets 5 customers per day and she sibei hard working work everyday and according to her story she has been here for 4 months.

5 customers x 30 days x 4 months.

F*****K all together she has fucked 600 guys!!!!!!

wow.

justl00king
30-10-2007, 09:39 PM
Someone gotta tell her "never take our kindness as weakness". Or when our faces turn all horns will come out. :D

Be considerate, generous and kind to them they say we are fools, treat them like shit they will say we bastards so....

Just bonk them hard and get them to suck our lolli..:D

nacho
31-10-2007, 12:07 AM

When I saw this statement, I am pissed off and how she come to this conclusion. Someone should have brought her to Raffles Place to see the educated side of Sillypore.

Or maybe she works in the night and got no time to visit our biz district.

pakpak2001
31-10-2007, 12:09 AM
I really have to disagree liao. Singapore men, in general, are NOT considerate or generous. However, they are also NOT stupid.

It's just that Singapore men think they are very smart... act considerate and generous maybe can get extra benefits from WLs. The problem is that although they are not stupid, they are also not smart enough to succeed!

Think about it - do Singapore men show sympathy to old folks, pregnant women or tissue-paper sellers? But if it is pretty, has tits and wears a skirt, suddenly they become ultra gentleman! :rolleyes:
================================================== =======
Just remember to consider every fuck session just as a commercial transaction, don't fall into the KC trap.
If the service is tok kong, give her a tip
If the service is fuck-tup, give her a fuck-tup face & no rtf with her
simple as that - whats's the problem?

newbadass
31-10-2007, 09:40 AM
Just remember to consider every fuck session just as a commercial transaction, don't fall into the KC trap.
If the service is tok kong, give her a tip
If the service is fuck-tup, give her a fuck-tup face & no rtf with her
simple as that - whats's the problem?

On paper, of course no problem.

But in reality, Singapore men feel uncomfortable with these simple instructions. Some of them may think that they are too special to do the same thing like everyone else. Must sian the WL, show her he is different from other customers.

The irony is that the more the customer tries to show that he is special, the more the WL sees him as any other chee hong kia - ready to be chopped. ;)

NightShade
31-10-2007, 09:50 AM
Incredible that the gal can have a interview with newspaper:eek: . either that or the reporter or editor had a bonk, girl tell him sad story and he decide that it is a good story.

Whatever it is, seems WL are becoming more cunning and daring. Must remind myself to be more careful from now on.

NightShade
31-10-2007, 09:53 AM
The irony is that the more the customer tries to show that he is special, the more the WL sees him as any other chee hong kia - ready to be chopped. ;)

Yes, that is true. And the term ang pai WL mean can chop more carrot at one time than normal gal.

tomvoyeur
01-11-2007, 04:13 AM
The irony is that the more the customer tries to show that he is special, the more the WL sees him as any other chee hong kia - ready to be chopped.

Tip of the day - Act Cool! :D

Does it applies to non-WLs as well???

HardyNorman
01-11-2007, 06:28 AM
Incredible that the gal can have a interview with newspaper:eek: . either that or the reporter or editor had a bonk, girl tell him sad story and he decide that it is a good story.

Whatever it is, seems WL are becoming more cunning and daring. Must remind myself to be more careful from now on.

Oh...must be the OKT pitch the story one lah. Create some publicity for his girls.

Now got movie, then maybe next time got animated series on GL.

Lord@Knight
01-11-2007, 06:50 AM
Just a little math...

According to her, on a good day she get 6-7 customers.

Lets assume she gets 5 customers per day and she sibei hard working work everyday and according to her story she has been here for 4 months.

5 customers x 30 days x 4 months.

F*****K all together she has fucked 600 guys!!!!!!

wow.600 guys x $100 = 60K
that is 60000 dollars and convert to RMB is about .... hmm let me calculate...300000 !!! omg....
she just have to open her leg for few months and she can balek kampong and enjoy life liao...good what...:rolleyes: