PDA

View Full Version : Director sues woman for allegedly giving him herpes

celia
29-10-2007, 06:44 AM
A case of unprotected sex ... waiting for outcome. This also enhances Raw is War ... though girl say 'clean' n no visible signs ... man got infected and sues.. Hope all bros sees importance of CDs.

JediSkull
29-10-2007, 07:21 AM
got condom also can kenna!~!~ tat's wat i heard from the doctors......... coz in cases of outbreak u got open wound kenna the infected outbreaks u also will kenna!!! its like hiv but more potent i guess. coz doctor at DSC says at least 40% of ppl are herpes carriers...... only thing is wat kinda herpes? type 1 or 2? blar blar blar...........

celia
29-10-2007, 08:25 AM
Yep, thats true ... so like Boss says ... best is abstain ..... :D

Ya but for this case dont know what the verdict would be ... if man win, does it mean we can sue our partner next time or the other way, we get sued by our partner :eek:

pokeman71
29-10-2007, 09:59 AM
That why I go for MILF, they are less risk when doing raw.

pfingo
29-10-2007, 10:36 AM
That why I go for MILF, they are less risk when doing raw. huh?!?!?!?!?!?! :confused: :eek:

Freman
29-10-2007, 11:19 AM

heheh,

that means still raw lo.....

gf is the best.... in this case... esp those kuai kuai girls.....

gonggong18
29-10-2007, 11:24 AM

Less risk not equal no risk

Megatronzombie
29-10-2007, 01:51 PM
heheh,

that means still raw lo.....

gf is the best.... in this case... esp those kuai kuai girls.....

There is no such thing as kuai kuai girls..There are only open wild wild girls and closet wild wild girls :D

Wins88
29-10-2007, 01:58 PM

Bro, kindly explain your rationale? Really catch no ball as to why MILF will not have Herpes!

lurpsexx
29-10-2007, 02:32 PM
Case in Point:

1) Man cock itchy
2) Man small head rule over big head
3) Man get hitched to FB
4) Man lucky he so old still got gal want him (he's 35 n single!)
5) Man bastard wan to do raw
6) Man really stupid to ASK FB if she is clean
7) FB say she is
8) Man REALLY A MORON TO BELIEVE her words
9) Man proceed to Fuck her raw from 2004??? till now
10) Man get herpes after so many rounds of song song raw sex with FB
11) Man no grateful to woman
12) MAN SUE HER FOR HERPES, WHEN HE FULLY KNOW THE RISK OF UNPROTECTED SEX AND HE ASKED HER IN FIRST PLACE FOR RAW AND HE SHOULD KNOW HE NEEDS TO WEAR CAP TO BE SAFE.13) SORE LOSER MAN now blames the woman for herpes.
14) Man should burn in hell for not being smart about flings, and should suffer the consequences of his stupidity and chee hong-ness
15) Man see doc for $300,000 !!!! to treat herpes!! ( this is for sex change or cock change????)16) Man lose many man hours to attend to this - who ask him so itchy dun use condom???
17) WOMAN shld ask him fuck off after he song liao then now wan to take revenge/money from her, after she herself also kena STD.. poor thing.. maybe she also dunno she herself got STD..
18) Moral of the story: there is no such thing as have your cake and eat it.. the man should pay for his chee hong-ness and may his cock rot off.. real moron of a guy and disgrace to cheongsters..

slider_72
29-10-2007, 05:18 PM
Yeah, that guy is a real loser. Now everyone in Sillypore will know he has Herpes.

best123
29-10-2007, 05:25 PM
Yeah, that guy is a real loser. Now everyone in Sillypore will know he has Herpes.

I also dun understand why he did this.... I mean, it is bad enuf to kanna the Herpes, now he wants to let the whole damn whole knows....wah lau.... I can't hide my face man!!

Criminalz
29-10-2007, 05:26 PM
hahahhahahah.....
this guy is funny

Wonder if i go GL and the girl go BO, can i sue for a traumatic 25mins?

Bramble
29-10-2007, 05:42 PM
We shall now all wait for the judgement :D

camelot
29-10-2007, 06:57 PM
We shall now all wait for the judgement :D

The only parties beneffiting from all this are the lawyers...A&G not cheep manz...

usmjordan2
29-10-2007, 07:08 PM
when was the news ? wish to read the detail:)

texas_red
29-10-2007, 08:57 PM

I just read the news on the Shin Ming Daily News. You can try either this or the Lian He Wanbao ;)

forumer
29-10-2007, 11:44 PM
wah, nowadays singapore any thing also can sue... :eek:

ahrave
30-10-2007, 12:09 AM
i cant help to say it but i find him kinda lame.

if you ask the lady are u clean wah lao u think what the lady will say no. i got what what what meh!

or maybe the lady wanna seek revenge of him for a long time? :eek: :D

digimon
30-10-2007, 02:07 AM

http://www.straitstimes.com/Latest%2BNews/Singapore/STIStory_171393.html?vgnmr=1

First kanna con by girl, then kanna con by doctor....now he's going to kanna con by lawyers....cai tau :D

Director sues woman for allegedly giving him herpes
By K.C. Vijayan, Law Correspondent
A COMPANY director who had a fling with a female executive is now suing her, alleging she gave him herpes, a sexually transmitted disease.
In court documents, Mr Alan Tee, who is 35 and single, claims the woman told him she was 'clean' before they became intimate. But since their tryst in August 2004, he had run up $300,000 in medical bills and lost man-hours.

Defendant June Quah, an accounts executive, is contesting the claims and has hired legal heavyweight Allen & Gledhill to fight her case.

The case will be brought up for mention in the High Court on Friday, having been deferred from last week.

In the civil suit believed to be the first of its kind before the High Court here, Mr Tee is seeking general damages for the infection she allegedly caused, over and above the $300,000 in medical and man-hour costs, which he wants reimbursed as special damages.

He claims the infection has caused him frequent and recurring pain, and that he needs continued treatment, which has translated into mounting medical bills.

The infection has also led to periodic lost hours of work since 2004, for which he wants to be reimbursed.

Read the full story in Monday's edition of The Straits Times.

cock21
30-10-2007, 03:15 AM
This guy is obviously nuts!!! Herpes isn't such a big deal, I know many ppl who have it. It's inconvenient at most, but doesn't cause tremendous pain like syphillis. After a few days, it will subside.

What I wanna know is: How in the world did this joker incur medical bills of $300k?? Even cancer treatment in 1st class Gleneagles ward won't cost so much!! Does this guy really think he can claim damages for such a ridiculous amount???

tomvoyeur
30-10-2007, 05:26 AM
http://www.straitstimes.com/Latest%2BNews/Singapore/STIStory_171393.html?vgnmr=1

First kanna con by girl, then kanna con by doctor....now he's going to kanna con by lawyers....cai tau

Nice one dude! But this case also opens a precedent to set local men on equal footing with their female counterparts. May the best man wins! ;)

celia
30-10-2007, 09:35 AM
I wonder now if anybody dare to ups the June? :D

Niceman
30-10-2007, 10:22 AM
Bro Cock21,

1st class treatment in Glen wont be that much meh? Ever got ppl spent $1M in Mt E leh.

It is extremely dangerous, though not life endangering, and it will spread easily and for woman, they cant give birth as it will pass on to the child, I think. Curing the root is also extremely not easy.

~|@|~
30-10-2007, 10:32 AM
i cant help to say it but i find him kinda lame.

if you ask the lady are u clean wah lao u think what the lady will say no. i got what what what meh!

yes i feel its really lame too! doing all this only exposes his own stupidity? :p

samsung_ce0168
30-10-2007, 11:00 AM
First thing first, this Director dare to ask the gal whether she is clean. He never ask himself whether he is clean also. For his age 35 and a Director, I suppose he had numerous unprotected sex before and his mentality is just to have fun and take advantage of the woman(free sex, or else he wouldn't break-off with the woman after only dating for one month).

After getting herpes, he still dared to sues the woman and demand for damages. What a fucking bastard he is?

orangeox
30-10-2007, 01:23 PM
I think the Guy is really hurt by this Gal and he dono how to deal with it. History repeats it's Self.....SMALL Head over Big Head...find lawyer..want revenge..Now Whole world know they got Herpes...:D

"Man Got 3 Heads.....Big Head (brain and logic)..Small Head (inbetween his legs) Another SMALL head (His Heart lar)"

Think he is heart broken and thus his 2 small heads fail him AGAIN

Cheers

celia
30-10-2007, 01:31 PM
Maybe got other hidden agenda .... like the gal dump him .. :eek:

durian
30-10-2007, 02:00 PM
His head no thinking. With media attention and his face flashed on newspaper and TV, i am sure no gal will want to be intimate with him as more. He will be famously known as "Mr Herpes". :D

Maybe got other hidden agenda .... like the gal dump him .. :eek:

chia_zy
30-10-2007, 02:52 PM
:mad: I think that man really is a moron for having raw sex with the gal that he even doesn't know at first, after sex than become fb... What a stupid guy that I've heard.:mad:

Kunotz
31-10-2007, 10:02 AM
Worse is announce to the whole world, now who dare have sex with him .,.

David_Ginola
01-11-2007, 12:28 AM
world of morons......:D

sensit32
01-11-2007, 12:43 AM
tat guy should keep quite so paisay n laughing stocks.during my teensage days i had many exs.all done in raw well im luckily they r clean.but nowadays gals r wilder then if u r her bf n yet u scare if she clean or not then wil make yr bgr wierd.so luck play a part when u do wit gf raw.instead do wit wls or fls r safer bcos they insist CAP no RAW.there r no rit n wrong jus tat u r unlucky both parties r willingly.

Love_Me_Tender
01-11-2007, 12:53 AM
Our little Didi itchy & want to SONg without wearing CD. In the end, ruin the whole sex life. So, wearing CD is a MUST. Play safe

candidfan
01-11-2007, 02:49 AM
There r retard's & there r retarded.....:D