PDA

View Full Version : buay tahan lieow

fatuncle
21-04-2020, 01:05 PM
PCC doesn't seems to work...
And i cannot tahan anymore..
This why i register here hoping to get some lobangbor tips from bros in here...
Gum xia gum xia...

singleman
21-04-2020, 02:24 PM
Gum xia gum xia...

u mean u pcc also cannot cum? then better go see doctor liao.

Luckboy88
21-04-2020, 03:22 PM
normal and healthy already cannot.

kana wuhan already lagi jialat.

better stay home.

Sheenymilano
21-04-2020, 03:54 PM
Store power later shoot into Ml face
Good things are worth waiting for

iLoveOldVege
21-04-2020, 04:34 PM
Gum xia gum xia...

Slap your small bird and tell him don't be naughty :D

afterburn
21-04-2020, 04:42 PM

Sometime it is about ML technique and skill, how she build up the "pressure".

There is one when i visit her at a BQ spa months ago, she end up in her panties only giving me HJ, and i spray onto her body because she underestimated. Cursing me as she dash into the attached toilet to strip off and shower quickly.

Then next round, day before CB, decide to revisit at her new workplace in west. This place more proper, t-shirt stays on. She HJ me again, this time put up a palm to block ... but i still nailed her t-shirt LOL. Same thing, dash to toilet to scrub off. Must be double-cursing but can't complain as i was probably last customer already and CB start the next day!

fatuncle
21-04-2020, 07:16 PM

Haha... reminds me of many months ago I went to a MP, the ML was doing HJ for me, somehow or rather, she did something similar as JG but not really JG on me...
Guess what, when i shoot, it actually shoot all the way to my face...
Heng ah, never shoot to my mouth... kekeke..

pete_the_fish
21-04-2020, 09:10 PM
see how the ML going tahan for another month. :D

anyone got any SOS calls from them yet ?

iLoveOldVege
21-04-2020, 09:13 PM
When i shoot, it actually shoot all the way to my face

This always happens to me. Nothing special :D

iLoveOldVege

They can use their fingers to DIY :D

pete_the_fish
Sometime it is about ML technique and skill, how she build up the "pressure".

There is one when i visit her at a BQ spa months ago, she end up in her panties only giving me HJ, and i spray onto her body because she underestimated. Cursing me as she dash into the attached toilet to strip off and shower quickly.

Then next round, day before CB, decide to revisit at her new workplace in west. This place more proper, t-shirt stays on. She HJ me again, this time put up a palm to block ... but i still nailed her t-shirt LOL. Same thing, dash to toilet to scrub off. Must be double-cursing but can't complain as i was probably last customer already and CB start the next day!

wah lao bro, bo jio....i before CB also go...she HJ until damn long and the build up tok gong until i shot onto my own face lol :D

Footman
21-04-2020, 10:34 PM

Not yet. Based on WC moments, most of them are enjoying this CB

Sheenymilano
21-04-2020, 10:56 PM
Shoot onto own face because the stupid ml point wrong direction

junmin95
21-04-2020, 11:31 PM
Gum xia gum xia...

scarly ish anti-vice trap.

lallana
21-04-2020, 11:41 PM
Gum xia gum xia...

dont lie lah that pcc dont seem to work. ur sperm duct kena surgically tied or what until pcc dont work? :P

liver_pool8
22-04-2020, 02:00 AM
Hold a fifty or hundred dollar note on your left hand and then use your right hand to pcc lol

lazyguy
22-04-2020, 02:08 AM
Some ml start to complaint no money already..haha.. but they still scare to take business at home...

pete_the_fish
22-04-2020, 10:36 PM
Not yet. Based on WC moments, most of them are enjoying this CB

Those licensed ML all seem quite frugal...all shops closed nowhere to spend also. But if they need remit money back , will be pressured somehow . Now have to pay additional 1 month rent and no income.

afterburn
23-04-2020, 01:45 AM
Those licensed ML all seem quite frugal...all shops closed nowhere to spend also. But if they need remit money back , will be pressured somehow . Now have to pay additional 1 month rent and no income.

Ticket back to PRC is just slightly more expensive than a month's room rental, I wonder why they still hang on hoping for what. Unless they got lobang to cut cost or illegal work. ATB very resourceful and have their networks especially those work long here.

Viet diff story, can go home easier. I kachiau one recent viet ML contact on my wc, she told me simply left SG liao and not working. Dunno true or not, anyway later she block me ... LOL

Keima
23-04-2020, 09:37 AM
Ticket back to PRC is just slightly more expensive than a month's room rental, I wonder why they still hang on hoping for what. Unless they got lobang to cut cost or illegal work. ATB very resourceful and have their networks especially those work long here.

Viet diff story, can go home easier. I kachiau one recent viet ML contact on my wc, she told me simply left SG liao and not working. Dunno true or not, anyway later she block me ... LOL

The Thai & Viet gals can't get flights home until 30 April (if international flight bans are not extended).

PRC gals will have to serve 14-day hotel quarantine (which they have to pay), then take internal connection home.

The main reason for a lot to stay is work permit - some with WP are scared that if they leave, it may be harder to re-apply. Also their employers can legitimately claim from the job support scheme, so until recently most planned to take one month 'staycation'.

r.fowler
23-04-2020, 10:04 AM

yes, ATBs are very resourceful. one of my regular MLs were saying on the last day before lock down, many regulars went to find her and gave her extra money to tide her over this period. and from my understanding, the amount is not small.:)

TheIdesOfMarch
23-04-2020, 10:36 AM

What you said here needs to be required reading for ALL who kena gongtao from MLs working in sg. To them we are nothing but money bags. A lot of them don't even respect us as humans beyond our wallets and we are infamous for being a country with men who are easy to chop carrot head.

It's not just whores who are meant for fucking and nothing more. Massage ladies too. Looking forward to the collapse of this industry in sg. I rather we all go back to GL (if it still exists in whatever form after this is over) than feed the overpriced ML market here now.

Leo1966
23-04-2020, 11:36 AM
yes, ATBs are very resourceful. one of my regular MLs were saying on the last day before lock down, many regulars went to find her and gave her extra money to tide her over this period. and from my understanding, the amount is not small.:)

yup you are right bro. they have regulars taking care of them.

lazyguy
23-04-2020, 11:41 AM
What you said here needs to be required reading for ALL who kena gongtao from MLs working in sg. To them we are nothing but money bags. A lot of them don't even respect us as humans beyond our wallets and we are infamous for being a country with men who are easy to chop carrot head.

It's not just whores who are meant for fucking and nothing more. Massage ladies too. Looking forward to the collapse of this industry in sg. I rather we all go back to GL (if it still exists in whatever form after this is over) than feed the overpriced ML market here now.

Well say bro

Too many Robert in Singapore

+16@

pete_the_fish
24-04-2020, 03:07 PM
yup you are right bro. they have regulars taking care of them.

you take care of me I take care of you. ok lah....they also think we think of them as nothing but whores. even steven :D

tangerinesex
24-04-2020, 04:37 PM
Offered by ML to massage in car. I told her like that I would want to fuck her. She said 顺其自然! Tough cos I don’t know where to park the car without being seen

zorro539
24-04-2020, 04:47 PM
Try to find secluded car parks nearby or car parks that are not closed in current times. But how to massage in the car ? sounds like a straightaway fuck and drive away kind of scenario.

tangerinesex
24-04-2020, 05:46 PM
Try to find secluded car parks nearby or car parks that are not closed in current times. But how to massage in the car ? sounds like a straightaway fuck and drive away kind of scenario.

Yeah, messy and dirty. Rushed job even though it could feel like those days when I fucked my gfs on nights out lol. Only those multi storey car parks are viable at this time. Past midnight go to the upper decks. But I hear they have stepped up on spot checks and road blocks

afterburn
24-04-2020, 07:23 PM
Offered by ML to massage in car. I told her like that I would want to fuck her. She said 顺其自然! Tough cos I don’t know where to park the car without being seen

LOL ... got such thing? You drive toyota alphard like jack neo, might be possible.

Secluded place is not a problem. In fact don't go to too much secluded place because you will stick out like sore thumb. Go to those neighbourhood with huge open space carpark, past midnite very quiet and full of cars, you can blend in easily.

Crunchtime
24-04-2020, 08:04 PM
I'm surprised that locanto still got woman selling services.. and she urged us to be coronavirus free.. as if we can predict future... lol seriously!

tangerinesex
24-04-2020, 11:39 PM
LOL ... got such thing? You drive toyota alphard like jack neo, might be possible.

Secluded place is not a problem. In fact don't go to too much secluded place because you will stick out like sore thumb. Go to those neighbourhood with huge open space carpark, past midnite very quiet and full of cars, you can blend in easily.

Yeah bro immediately i also thought of the Alphard lol. Its interior is so spacious you can even have threesomes. But not driving that silly car. Abit tough lah. Landscapes in Sg change so fast, today the car park is there, tmr gone. I remember there is one at Pasir Ris at the mouth of Loyang, just before you turn into a small slip road that leads you there. The open space car park there is quiet at night, alot of buses park there. Not sure if it's still around. Then the old national stadium car park. Favourite place to see cars literally jerking and shaking like rock and roll bands lol

pete_the_fish
25-04-2020, 10:05 PM

bro, go to the parks toilet lah....why do in car ? there will be no one in the toilets at night .or hawker center or markets toilet lol these are best times as everyone staying home :p

tangerinesex
26-04-2020, 01:03 AM
bro, go to the parks toilet lah....why do in car ? there will be no one in the toilets at night .or hawker center or markets toilet lol these are best times as everyone staying home :p

Kena spot checked jialat. They would have locked the toilets as well

MasterPlayer
26-04-2020, 09:36 AM

Thanks for your stupid idea :D

SadLoser
26-04-2020, 10:59 AM

Be cautious. There seems to a lot of patrolling recently, especially after announcement that CB is extended

That day I was eating fries outside my own car in an underground car park, less than 5 mins got patrol car swing by

I drove past a number of previously secluded car parks, now all got patrol cars stationed there. Govt really serious this time :o

pete_the_fish
26-04-2020, 01:56 PM
Kena spot checked jialat. They would have locked the toilets as well

i have been running around the parks and park connectors, the toilets are open. spot checks ? i have seen none of them. i am even tempted to fuck in the bushes in the CBD if there is a willing girl. :D

MasterPlayer
26-04-2020, 05:31 PM
i have been running around the parks and park connectors, the toilets are open. spot checks ? i have seen none of them. i am even tempted to fuck in the bushes in the CBD if there is a willing girl. :D

Do not listen to this old man. He likes to talk crap :D

raedong
27-04-2020, 04:46 PM
Any contacts to share? I also blue balls sia

peregrene
27-04-2020, 05:51 PM
https://mothership.sg/2020/04/covid-19-massage-parlour-natureland/?fbclid=IwAR1mjOZHcFddM0LvCKnq4wKxLrBJtRWh7WrowfI3 BFjkShhSxKiLVavfTgg

superstiffy
28-04-2020, 01:55 PM
Those want to go mission outfield one... maybe will tio virus maybe will tio dengeue... if tio both then maybe will go mandai... :D:D

must tahan ah...