PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever unexpectedly seen any woman you personally know in SBF?

lotsfits80
13-04-2020, 08:53 PM
By unexpectedly, I mean someone you personally know who is not working as in the sex industry OR even crazier, you never thought she's a sex worker but she appeared here.

Like you know the woman personally, but her photos appeared in SBF, since so many photos are posted on SBF everyday.

You don't have to say who, just whether you saw any or not?

peregrene
13-04-2020, 09:44 PM
By unexpectedly, I mean someone you personally know who is not working as in the sex industry OR even crazier, you never thought she's a sex worker but she appeared here.

Like you know the woman personally, but her photos appeared in SBF, since so many photos are posted on SBF everyday.

You don't have to say who, just whether you saw any or not?

I did see someone I know here. She is definitely not a sex worker or ML. I saw her in the photos section

superstiffy
15-04-2020, 10:00 AM
Have ah...

1 is photo kenna leak then she my neighbour.. somemore is the kind that will talk when see each other type... I bio her zao geng a few times then see her naked photo here wah like tio beh pio like that...

1 is video kenna leak and she working at a place that i go 1 time or 2 time a week one...

1 is FL i book many years ago.. i wait inside room, she come liao press bell i go and see the door hole wah knn is someone i know one... faster call okt and tell him cancel because xio patt one... wait sibei paiseh... $20 for room fly away + tio kan by the OKT say I di siao...

lotsfits80
15-04-2020, 02:32 PM
I did see someone I know here. She is definitely not a sex worker or ML. I saw her in the photos section

just normal snipes then I guess... so many snipes, confirm hit one or two we know

Have ah...

1 is photo kenna leak then she my neighbour.. somemore is the kind that will talk when see each other type... I bio her zao geng a few times then see her naked photo here wah like tio beh pio like that...

1 is video kenna leak and she working at a place that i go 1 time or 2 time a week one...

1 is FL i book many years ago.. i wait inside room, she come liao press bell i go and see the door hole wah knn is someone i know one... faster call okt and tell him cancel because xio patt one... wait sibei paiseh... $20 for room fly away + tio kan by the OKT say I di siao...

lol... so you've already seen your neighbour naked, when you see her now any funny feeling?

the second one is your colleague? or just a worker that you don't personally know? usually the leaked ones quite good looking :p

the FL you know!? omg... but she knows you also? luckily she didn't see you hahaha :D but now you know she's FL but she doesn't know you cheong... when you see her what feeling? maybe next time you can try again, but wear a mask, say you prefer cosplay... then you can fuck her while she doesn't know you

SiliconVibrator
15-04-2020, 03:43 PM
1 is FL i book many years ago.. i wait inside room, she come liao press bell i go and see the door hole wah knn is someone i know one... faster call okt and tell him cancel because xio patt one... wait sibei paiseh... $20 for room fly away + tio kan by the OKT say I di siao...[/QUOTE]

U known the FL, canot onz? Isit friends or relatives?

lotsfits80
15-04-2020, 11:01 PM

U known the FL, canot onz? Isit friends or relatives?[/QUOTE]

sked maybe the FL knew his wife I think?

BearToy
15-04-2020, 11:10 PM
Saw a friend’s picture posted on the forum. Asked TS how he know her, then he shared that she used to FL and he was a regular customer. She already quit FLing, but he showed me her ad which showed pics of her pussy.

Still friends with the girl, petite pretty type. Never told her what I know of course...

SioKanLai
15-04-2020, 11:16 PM
Saw a friend’s picture posted on the forum. Asked TS how he know her, then he shared that she used to FL and he was a regular customer. She already quit FLing, but he showed me her ad which showed pics of her pussy.

Still friends with the girl, petite pretty type. Never told her what I know of course...

Pics of her pussy keep flashing on your mind when you meet her? :D

superstiffy
16-04-2020, 09:45 AM
just normal snipes then I guess... so many snipes, confirm hit one or two we know

lol... so you've already seen your neighbour naked, when you see her now any funny feeling?

the second one is your colleague? or just a worker that you don't personally know? usually the leaked ones quite good looking :p

the FL you know!? omg... but she knows you also? luckily she didn't see you hahaha :D but now you know she's FL but she doesn't know you cheong... when you see her what feeling? maybe next time you can try again, but wear a mask, say you prefer cosplay... then you can fuck her while she doesn't know you

When her picture and video kenna leak out here she like duuno... still like nothing happen.. then suddently she go hiding for few months... now better liao still will see her once a while and still can talk... at first talk to her liao must go watch her video again... now no feeling liao :D

No la... she work at a shop that i will go and buy thing so we hi bye that kind but ya she is xmm and quite chio.. always wear the shorts can see abit of ka chng.. when leak out liao i sibei happy lo!

The FL is my cousin.. but the kind sibei far away connection type and 1 year only maybe see 1 time.. sometime dun every see kind.... no point to pi char her lobang la... i believe got bao ying one singapore so many FL can find another one ma... but i think she retire liao... never see her post here already...

lotsfits80
17-04-2020, 11:00 AM
Interesting sharing. Hope to see more sharings! :D

When her picture and video kenna leak out here she like duuno... still like nothing happen.. then suddently she go hiding for few months... now better liao still will see her once a while and still can talk... at first talk to her liao must go watch her video again... now no feeling liao :D

No la... she work at a shop that i will go and buy thing so we hi bye that kind but ya she is xmm and quite chio.. always wear the shorts can see abit of ka chng.. when leak out liao i sibei happy lo!

The FL is my cousin.. but the kind sibei far away connection type and 1 year only maybe see 1 time.. sometime dun every see kind.... no point to pi char her lobang la... i believe got bao ying one singapore so many FL can find another one ma... but i think she retire liao... never see her post here already...

hamka
17-04-2020, 12:03 PM
So many interesting & some funny shares here. :D