PDA

View Full Version : How noti is your wife/gf?

ryan&se
25-10-2007, 11:57 AM
hi yah,

just want to start a thread to share our sexpriences bout our spouse or gf.
have always enjoy having sex with sluts...sex is hotter with them
and it turns out that mine is rather hot.

during one of our dirty talking sex sessions, she confessed that she enjoys being touched by men esp in pubs and clubs. usually done by guys who brushes "accidentially" in the guise of molesting her.
of course she knows her limits and nothing more then a quick touch or grab is allowed.
but sometimes she gets really arouse and do allow them to do more, no sex but more of light to moderate petting.

The end result, she comes home freaking horny and dripping.

she is exploring abour lifting her limits and i for one am all for it...we all have our urges don't we!!! as long as we dont go overboard it is fine, and lay down some rules.
like getting my permission to have a noti night out, what act is a no no for the night etc... in the end, i just want her to enjoy herself.

aczeta76
25-10-2007, 12:04 PM
Wah... that's is so nice of you to allow you wife to do that.

I think many bros will volunteer to arouse her.. even if there is no sex involved.

hmm... wonder if I will run into your wife at the pub.. hahaha

Ah Keong
25-10-2007, 12:57 PM
Now single, so can say ex or not?

Once when I talked dirty with my last ex, she confessed she had fantasy of a small orgy (mayb 3 or 4 persons). Of course if you ask me, I will never allowed her to do it. But I dun mind doing it myself….lol

Shogun456
25-10-2007, 01:11 PM
Wow..i have the same fetish as you ! my gf loves to wear low cut clothing and social flirting.She would then come home and tell me how the guys would stare at her cleavage !! :D

hellfrezz77
25-10-2007, 04:28 PM
i would say most ladies just love to flirt just like us guys, but like wat bro ryan&se said we should have rules n boundaries, just as long as she always comes home with in the end of the nite rite. u r 1 cool dude bro ryan&se, would love to have u as a fren, hehehe. thanks. :D ;)

-superstar-
25-10-2007, 04:35 PM
Wow threadstarter you talking about your wife or girlfriend .....
You so Tua Kang .... moderate petting with other people .... obviously once aroused most times cannot controlled liao .... i wonder if she will tell you if it goes beyong what she told you .... :eek:

Tomahawk
25-10-2007, 04:39 PM
You guys are very lucky to have very happening gf and wives. Mine is the guai guai, no drinking, no nightspot type. Very homely and conservative kind. Very greenhorn about sexual positions, doesn't masturbate, doesn't wear spaghetti straps outside of the house that kind. I'm always green with envy when I see couples out at pubs or even on the streets and the girls/ladies are the havoc type.

Then again, one can always argue the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. While I don't have a happening spouse, I do have one who places a great emphasis on the family and is extremely loyal. I'm the bad guy. If you've been following my stories, I just added a Vietnamese 18-year-old to my collection. :(

Tomahawk
25-10-2007, 04:43 PM
during one of our dirty talking sex sessions, she confessed that she enjoys being touched by men esp in pubs and clubs. usually done by guys who brushes "accidentially" in the guise of molesting her.
of course she knows her limits and nothing more then a quick touch or grab is allowed.
This remembers me of those nice encounters at Zouk. You know that narrow tunnel just behind the entrance... At midnight, that stretch is jammed with revellers. It's nice to forge your way forward, past the girls standing by the sides, and brush your arms against those neh nehs... And of course, there are those encounters on buses and MRTs... :p

salla6ue
25-10-2007, 05:53 PM
i would say most ladies just love to flirt just like us guys, but like wat bro ryan&se said we should have rules n boundaries, just as long as she always comes home with in the end of the nite rite. u r 1 cool dude bro ryan&se, would love to have u as a fren, hehehe. thanks. :D ;)

i totally agree with u...
like attached guys who like to fantasize on other gals, i'm sure gals are doing the same thing as well. and i sure wouldn't mind my gal getting horny on fantasizing other guys then coming to me like a hungry animal, begging me to do her...

Sin City
25-10-2007, 06:07 PM
For me, i like to see other people girlfriend, but wrap own one up tightly :p

Xiao Hei
25-10-2007, 07:42 PM
You guys are very lucky to have very happening gf and wives. Mine is the guai guai, no drinking, no nightspot type.

Wife, guai is good, GF wild is the best ....

This remembers me of those nice encounters at Zouk. You know that narrow tunnel just behind the entrance... At midnight, that stretch is jammed with revellers. It's nice to forge your way forward, past the girls standing by the sides, and brush your arms against those neh nehs... And of course, there are those encounters on buses and MRTs...

I wonder who dapat ... maybe the girl now saying, wow shiok man, brush my boobs against those guys ... heehee :D

For me, i like to see other people girlfriend, but wrap own one up tightly

I agree with you bro .... haha, selfish kind ..

EZLink Card
25-10-2007, 11:21 PM
Call me old fashion but I wouldn't want my wife or GF to be the wild type. I wouldn't want the imaging what she has done before.

tk-king
25-10-2007, 11:47 PM
i dun mind my gf teasing or flirting with other guys but nothing more than that...
can see cannot touch make them more tulan

dun think possible, ask her out with bra she already nag nag nag haha
previous FB maybe can :cool:

mansgp
26-10-2007, 12:02 AM
I dunno if my gal qualifies for mention in this thread as she is one horny fiend. She is always begging me to do her in parks, beaches, and secluded public places. Once she even gave me a blow job right inside a full housed cinema till I came in her mouth. I think the cinema goers around us must be wondering why her head is bobbing up and down while the movie is playing.

A few months ago, she confided in me she actually offered her best fren a session with me. As usual, during one of their gossip session on sex, her fren told her that she had never experienced orgasm in foreplay before. My gal boasted to her fren I'm skillful in this area as she always came non stop whenever I paint her. Her fren is one hell of a sultry bitch who never fails to make heads turn wherever she goes but I turned it down. I dunno if it was a trap to test my faithfulness and anyway, I somehow can't imagine painting a gal who changes partner like clothes. High risks of STD.

My gal has a newfound interest in anal sex, something I told her I'm not keen at this moment. Maybe one day in the near future I may try. After all, it's legal now and I'm a "law abiding" citizen.

BatistaSG
26-10-2007, 12:03 AM
i dun mind my gf teasing or flirting with other guys but nothing more than that...
can see cannot touch make them more tulan:

That's also my philosophy too

Uden
26-10-2007, 01:14 AM
My gf's noti act is diff. She likes to ask her friend (girl) to arouse me by talking dirty topic to me, act accidentally touch on my sensitive parts, etc.

Marino
26-10-2007, 07:37 AM
My gf's noti act is diff. She likes to ask her friend (girl) to arouse me by talking dirty topic to me, act accidentally touch on my sensitive parts, etc.

wow bro! your gf is rather open minded :)

submarinez
26-10-2007, 08:13 AM
hi yah,

just want to start a thread to share our sexpriences bout our spouse or gf.
have always enjoy having sex with sluts...sex is hotter with them
and it turns out that mine is rather hot.

but sometimes she gets really arouse and do allow them to do more, no sex but more of light to moderate petting.

The end result, she comes home freaking horny and dripping.

she is exploring abour lifting her limits and i for one am all for it...we all have our urges don't we!!! as long as we dont go overboard it is fine, and lay down some rules.
like getting my permission to have a noti night out, what act is a no no for the night etc... in the end, i just want her to enjoy herself.

Sigh... I wish my wife was naughtier... With me of course...

salla6ue
26-10-2007, 11:34 AM

shows like a pontential 3p to me... unless her friend 'CMI'... :p

Cocky
26-10-2007, 11:50 AM
Call me old fashion but I wouldn't want my wife or GF to be the wild type. I wouldn't want the imaging what she has done before.

Same thinking here, Bro. I hated the lousy feeling of imaging or guessing what she have done before. Call me conservetive if you want.....!

technofreak
26-10-2007, 03:20 PM
1) CIM (with partly white lava oozing out from her mouth, swallowing the rest)

2) COF (told her not to waste and applied on her whole face)

3) BBBJs all over Sillypore...In car travelling along expressways, on public transports like buses, cabs. Even in cinemas too!!

Most memorable BBBJ was only recently...Was on the way to send her to Changi Airport. Challenged her to do it while I was driving and to make me cum before I reach the airport. She managed to attain this goal but I forgot to prepare water for her to rinse her mouth...:eek:

Nabei even wanted to french me which I vehemently brushed her away and quickly sent her off...Leaving her with CUM taste aboard her flight :D

Cheers,
Techno

Red_Tirak1099
26-10-2007, 03:24 PM
can see cannot touch make them more tulan

Touch but no Fuck is my threshold......my wife is still consider a SYT as she is almost 20 years younger than me so I am a little insecure seeing her with young hunks:o

ryan&se
29-10-2007, 08:12 AM
My wife has always been rather street wise and I do know for a fact that women does lust as much as us.
So i let me have her fun rather then just secretly lusting...the more open we are to each other the more we explore sex, which is usually very enjoyable.

Anyways she does have sex with others, once in a lonh while anyways.

gilagila100
29-10-2007, 12:29 PM
My wife has always been rather street wise and I do know for a fact that women does lust as much as us.
So i let me have her fun rather then just secretly lusting...the more open we are to each other the more we explore sex, which is usually very enjoyable.

Anyways she does have sex with others, once in a lonh while anyways.

Wahh ... u damn open lehh ...

adrian_534
29-10-2007, 01:07 PM
my ex used to go clubbin n dance sexy n close to her guy friends she noe i m easily jealous n wil tulan but tats always her plan flirt ard wif her friends in front of mi then when we get hm she wil start makin mi horny n she noes when i m jealous n angry i wil bonk her harder n make her cum more times cos she noes my thinkin ... haix she nvr fail her plan once ...

wanmalay
29-10-2007, 01:08 PM
I dunno if my gal qualifies for mention in this thread as she is one horny fiend. She is always begging me to do her in parks, beaches, and secluded public places. Once she even gave me a blow job right inside a full housed cinema till I came in her mouth. I think the cinema goers around us must be wondering why her head is bobbing up and down while the movie is playing.

Wah :eek: Bro. Your gal very wild and hot leh. The best I got from my ex is only a handjob in the cinema while watching a movie some years back. Never get a BBBJ there. Envy you.

ryan&se
29-10-2007, 01:41 PM
Wahh ... u damn open lehh ...

well...as long as it is mutual, its fine.
She is attractive and have gotten loads of attention..esp since she is rather fond of low cut tops.
so let her explore her fantasies lah.

anyways i encourage her to feel sexy whenever she is out, i do choose what she wears as under her clothes or lack of.
nothing turns on a guy more then realising the girl that you are trying to hit on is wearing a crotchless or naked under the mini skirt.

salla6ue
30-10-2007, 12:41 AM
Wah :eek: Bro. Your gal very wild and hot leh. The best I got from my ex is only a handjob in the cinema while watching a movie some years back. Never get a BBBJ there. Envy you.

u take ur gal for weekday morning movie lor, confirm nobody to bother u. just find a corner seat and enjoy urselves. don't say bbbj, u can bonk in the cinema if u want to... :p

alanthegreat
30-10-2007, 12:09 PM
my gf likes to wear low cut and hot pants. to show off her slim figure (not big boobs).. during clubbing she likes to dirty dance with me only.

one thing that is good is that she had learnt to accept bbbj and cim. but i can never educate her enough to let me cum inside her during the so-called "safe" periods.

sometimes when she is horny enough, she would suggest to go public (but quiet) places for a quickie as both of us share our rooms with siblings at home.

salla6ue
30-10-2007, 01:55 PM
my gf likes to wear low cut and hot pants. to show off her slim figure (not big boobs).. during clubbing she likes to dirty dance with me only.

one thing that is good is that she had learnt to accept bbbj and cim. but i can never educate her enough to let me cum inside her during the so-called "safe" periods.

sometimes when she is horny enough, she would suggest to go public (but quiet) places for a quickie as both of us share our rooms with siblings at home.

relax bro, just wait till one day when u get her super horny and make sure there's no condoms around... :p

mansgp
30-10-2007, 03:04 PM

I love and enjoy her wildness in the comfort of our home but not in public, especially crowded places. She is more of an adventurer and dare-devil in this aspect.

SeAHuM
31-10-2007, 12:46 AM
well...as long as it is mutual, its fine.
nothing turns on a guy more then realising the girl that you are trying to hit on is wearing a crotchless or naked under the mini skirt.

i agreed bro! you can feel an adrelina rush up the dick when you know the girl is not wearing anything underneath that skirt!:p

slyer
31-10-2007, 07:21 AM
my present gf is also easily aroused and horny. we always chat talk dirty over sms n phone calls. :D she told me she also gets horny easily.

alanthegreat
31-10-2007, 11:38 AM
relax bro, just wait till one day when u get her super horny and make sure there's no condoms around... :p

the situation now.. no condoms = no sex.

Ham Sup Lo
31-10-2007, 12:39 PM
My wife has big sensitive nipples. There was a time she told me she fantasizes 2 guys sucking her nipples at the same time. But that was just a fantasy :D

Furyman
31-10-2007, 01:40 PM
Well i used to have ex who is a "guai"type.the type who will listen to me and whenever i request her to blow or hj me she also does it.be it on the bus,staircase near her hm or void deck.one thing is she doesnt let me cim.best time is at the staircase,she will bj ans hj till i cum in turn i will finger her till she orgasm.still remember that staircase not the quiet type still got ppl sometime walk through.

Brodie
31-10-2007, 01:58 PM
YOu could teach her in wat you like and train her then u can ride her in comfort. Must let her know what you luv. you will luv her like wat u luv outside.

enjoy

You guys are very lucky to have very happening gf and wives. Mine is the guai guai, no drinking, no nightspot type. Very homely and conservative kind. Very greenhorn about sexual positions, doesn't masturbate, doesn't wear spaghetti straps outside of the house that kind. I'm always green with envy when I see couples out at pubs or even on the streets and the girls/ladies are the havoc type.

Then again, one can always argue the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. While I don't have a happening spouse, I do have one who places a great emphasis on the family and is extremely loyal. I'm the bad guy. If you've been following my stories, I just added a Vietnamese 18-year-old to my collection. :(

ryan&se
31-10-2007, 06:20 PM
My wife has big sensitive nipples. There was a time she told me she fantasizes 2 guys sucking her nipples at the same time. But that was just a fantasy :D

well that is how it starts...just like guys, women have their fantasies, urges, needs etc...
She didn;t start having these tots recently, i bet it must have started a long time ago...she just told you.
I for one, had bonked all my EXs even after break up, married, with bf etc... comes to show that like us girls wanna have fun.

once again as long as there is a limit and is well defined, then just let nature takes it course and explore.

ryan&se
31-10-2007, 06:50 PM
what my wife did recently.

i was overseas and she was horny, coupled with stress from work guess she just wanted to blow off some steam.
and off she went to a disco to meet some long lost guy friends.

she admitted that she was so damn horny that every guy in the club looked good. to make matters worse, she decided to wear a rather low cut top with a loose bra. the effect, jiggling tits at every step.
She is a D cup by the way.
For bottoms a tight , thin white pants with black g-string.

The attention was overwhelming esp on the dance floor... one stranger was rubbing his crotch against my wife's ass and even tried to grab her crotch after carressing her stomach. She stopped him and went back to her friends.

one of the guy friend saw what happened on the dance floor and joked about how much it turned him on. My wife replied that she can do better if he gave her his car keys for five minutes then go check out his car.

My wife stripped off her G-String, left it on his dashboard and returned to the disco.

After seeing the g-string, the poor guy was so sexed up that night that he spent the rest of the night trying to molest my wife and made advances which she rejected. Until it was going home time, when she agreed to hitch a ride home in his car.

Unfortunately that guy didnt get to do much. A bit of tits fondling, a bit of nipple sucking, my wife rubbing his dick thru his pants but he did manage to finger my wife a little.

he was begging like hell to have sex with her when she left him. Its just a tease technic that my wife use to book a potential dick for future use.

For me, the next day when i got home.... she greeted me with a blow job, a dripping pussy and alot of sex.

btw she did take the g-string back..cos she wore it when i bonked her doggie.

sg_boytoy
01-11-2007, 01:26 AM
... have always enjoy having sex with sluts...sex is hotter with them
and it turns out that mine is rather hot...

Why do you call your wife a slut :confused:

candidfan
01-11-2007, 02:46 AM
Cos Men R Stud's while women r Slut's? :D

Cocky
01-11-2007, 10:36 AM

i was overseas and she was horny, coupled with stress from work guess she just wanted to blow off some steam.

she admitted that she was so damn horny that every guy in the club looked good. to make matters worse, she decided to wear a rather low cut top with a loose bra. the effect, jiggling tits at every step.

The attention was overwhelming esp on the dance floor... one stranger was rubbing his crotch against my wife's ass and even tried to grab her crotch after carressing her stomach. She stopped him and went back to her friends.

one of the guy friend saw what happened on the dance floor and joked about how much it turned him on. My wife replied that she can do better if he gave her his car keys for five minutes then go check out his car.

My wife stripped off her G-String, left it on his dashboard and returned to the disco.

After seeing the g-string, the poor guy was so sexed up that night that he spent the rest of the night trying to molest my wife and made advances which she rejected. Until it was going home time, when she agreed to hitch a ride home in his car.

Unfortunately that guy didnt get to do much. A bit of tits fondling, a bit of nipple sucking, my wife rubbing his dick thru his pants but he did manage to finger my wife a little.

he was begging like hell to have sex with her when she left him. Its just a tease technic that my wife use to book a potential dick for future use.

For me, the next day when i got home.... she greeted me with a blow job, a dripping pussy and alot of sex.

wow sai bro....! You have my respect, I salute you eh. I can never allow that to happen in my own back yard as in my wife.

giggsgiggs
01-11-2007, 12:50 PM

i got extreme turn on when i read yr FR:D

Urgent26
01-11-2007, 06:18 PM
Quite some years back, my ex frequently visited my house. Student life back then, seriously, tho rubba rubba a lot, screwed a bit, I was more interested in playing CS or snooker. Was clearing my computer one day, found a link to VS in the history; kinda weird cuz I have never visited the site then, and I hardly think my parents would use my comp to order sexy stuff.
Was a term break then we had a chalet outing in Pasir Ris, the few rooms type, think it was some birthday or something. Anyways, she lured me into a room and showed me her VS purchases. See thru half cups and matching panties.. kaos, she pushed me onto the bed and blew me. Then rode me, I guess for like 20 mins in all, while the bloody door was not locked - with her parents, aunties and our friends outside.
That was the start of our 'daring' episodes. I can remember countless BJs in cinemas, screwing in public places like the pool, Mt Faber, carparks, etc.
Met her recently, after many years, I've gone south in terms of looks, she was still sexy, a little rounder though curving at right places. Great dinner at Waraku followed by dessert in a nearby hotel. :D lots lots of dessert, for her at least. And yeah, we screwed in the hotel pool too.

salla6ue
01-11-2007, 07:45 PM
recently gf went for wed ladies nite wif her gal friends. then around 2am suddenly drop by my place for sex. when the deed was over, she got dressed and say need to go home cos tomolo still got to work!? i dragged myself out of bed to drive her home. it was already 3am then and along the journey she crawled over to bj me. cim half way of the journey. then when reach her place, insisted i spend the nite wif her. trying to catch the last few hours of sleep but she woke up at 6am and started another round of sex. when over already 7am and send her to work, go home washed up go for work myself. in the end was late myself and got scolded by boss... :mad:

felt like a gigolo being treated by my gf like that. worse still, nvr get any $$$ like gigolos... :p

megardstorm
02-11-2007, 12:33 AM
What my ex gal like best was having a quickie in the handicap toilet, muti-story car park and blow job in the lift. She enjoys the excitement but I am not...... haha. :)

salla6ue
02-11-2007, 09:47 PM
What my ex gal like best was having a quickie in the handicap toilet, muti-story car park and blow job in the lift. She enjoys the excitement but I am not...... haha. :)

u must be stamina type, that's why don't like quickies... :p

gilagila100
03-11-2007, 03:46 PM
recently gf went for wed ladies nite wif her gal friends. then around 2am suddenly drop by my place for sex. when the deed was over, she got dressed and say need to go home cos tomolo still got to work!? i dragged myself out of bed to drive her home. it was already 3am then and along the journey she crawled over to bj me. cim half way of the journey. then when reach her place, insisted i spend the nite wif her. trying to catch the last few hours of sleep but she woke up at 6am and started another round of sex. when over already 7am and send her to work, go home washed up go for work myself. in the end was late myself and got scolded by boss... :mad:

felt like a gigolo being treated by my gf like that. worse still, nvr get any $$$ like gigolos... :p

some bros here would pay good money to be treated like that ... hahaha ..
and u r complaining ?? lol ...

bochapsing
03-11-2007, 04:47 PM
envy u guys having noti n wild wife/gf.
mine very conservative.
expose a bit here cannot, there oso cannot.
let alone making love outdoor or in public.
:(

salla6ue
03-11-2007, 08:04 PM
mine very conservative.

it's takes training bro... lots of training... :p

Rw6828
03-11-2007, 09:02 PM

Handicap toilet......my GF's favorite too.....always on the lookout for this

Allanooi
03-11-2007, 09:18 PM
my ex gf likes to be driven to dark and not well lite carparks. and have quickie...

SDMM
04-11-2007, 10:28 AM
mine very conservative.

Hello bro, like this is the best
All she possesses is for your personal enjoyment
And if you feel sian, you can go and eat outside. Can feel safe leaving her at home
Should not complain lah. Buy her some sexy stuff so that she can wear at home for you lah

salla6ue
05-11-2007, 11:23 AM
Hello bro, like this is the best
All she possesses is for your personal enjoyment
And if you feel sian, you can go and eat outside. Can feel safe leaving her at home
Should not complain lah. Buy her some sexy stuff so that she can wear at home for you lah

yah man... the old saying goes,
good wife in front of ppl, wild slut at home in bed... :p

Wet_Towel
24-02-2009, 12:41 PM

You are not alone, bro:(

Klklhbk
24-02-2009, 09:08 PM
most notti thing we did was do the deed in the backseat of a car in multistorey carpark...

stream
25-02-2009, 12:55 PM
this morning have a yearly check up at hosptial, my girlfriend came along, when reach there to early, my mind went wild and my girlfriend was wearing so sexy, so i pull her into the handicap wash room and bonk her for almost 20min. then went we came out there was one pek keep look at us.

BiRd13
25-02-2009, 01:28 PM
GF must find notti de den fun... Wife must find not notti de then good... hehe...

Well, most of my ex are more conservative type... But kind of wild... Only one among 5 is notti... As in, tried many public place, learn different pose from her... :D

verytimid
25-02-2009, 09:59 PM
My gf is the naughty on the bed type, she doesn't go clubbing, nor is she capable of drinking or smoking, but she does all the wild things, and inspire me for more adventurous exploration throughout these years. she was very opened as well, as she gave me permission to bonk FLs (but not an FB or flirting...) when she's not around.

So I think I was lucky enough... :D

As for the wildest/craziest stuffs I have done, can just look at my stories from the link in my signature :)

Regular^^
26-02-2009, 02:12 AM
my gf will suggest to have public sex.dunno y too.another thing i like her is she like to wear jeans den pull up abit of her g-string whenever she is shopping with me.den act blur. want me to help her adjust... so 1 horny day.. i just pull aside tt string n off her skirt... here we go.but too bad.she STRONGLY disagree of me taking her naked/sexy photo/video.

guy5.9
02-03-2009, 06:13 AM
my gf would fantasize either wearing g-string or going commando under her thin and short dress when she goes to clubs, then being groped by guys, esp from underneath her dress. (that's my fantasy too)

we are pretty honest about it. she would go to clubs with her friends and i make it a point to fetch her home after that, and she would be honest with me about what happened that night. sometimes, it would gotten both of us so hot that it leads a very hot and steamy petting session (thats the furthest we go)

volvo
02-03-2009, 10:47 AM
think the most noti things me and my girlfriend ever dared to do in a public place was in zouk. We had a few drinks and was very tipsy and horny. Then she suggested to go to the ladies toilet in zouk to make out, i dont know what i was thinking, but i just said lets do it because it was just so thrilling. So we just went into the ladies toilet, and just so happened one of the ladies were coming out, we cut the queue and locked ourselves in while there were a row of ladies queuing up. We made out for close to 20 mins then security came and we opened the door, by then we came and we walked out. We expected to be thrown out but were not thrown out, they warned us and understood that we were drunk and we continued our fun.

Other than this, my girlfriend loves anal sex and alwyas love me cumming in her ass raw while she masturbates, or me cumming on her face and then showing me and licking my cum and swallowing it.

volvo
02-03-2009, 12:55 PM
Not sure why but some jealous dickhead obviously dont believe and felt so sorry for himself that he accused me of lying and zapping me 5 points?!?!?! Bloody piece of pathetic dog shit, go home and suck on your thumb and you sure wish you were in my shoes. This is a site for sharing, and i am sharing with you of what i did with my partner. That is all to it.

MonKeeDreamz
02-03-2009, 01:24 PM
Dunno if I got into the right place to share.......

Like it when my wifey is in deep sleep, and myself horny but not interested in making out. I will stripped and then put my limping dick into her wide open mouth (Snoring obviously)........she would take the dick, suck it until it is alive and eventually let me CIM. She would swallowed my cum and continued sleeping.....I likey it alot.....:D

Toyota Honda
02-03-2009, 01:33 PM
mine very conservative.

Bro, its a blessing in disguise...

On one hand, you have a good girl to be a good wife. You won't have to worry about her foolong around.

On the other, it gives you a good reason to look for another girl to be wild.

Bottom line is, make the best out of the worst scenario.

ahkered
02-03-2009, 02:35 PM
my gf likes to do in cinema......... toilets.. haha.. always watch those show gt sex scenes i will caress her then always end up in the cinema toilet.. so usually i will choose to go those wif toilets in the threatre itself..

bochapsing
02-03-2009, 02:44 PM
On the other, it gives you a good reason to look for another girl to be wild.

haha...

but i think this is not a very acceptable excuse for "eating outside"..

but do agree that have to "make the best out of the worst scenario" lor...

:p:p:p

strikeagle
10-03-2009, 06:34 PM
my girlfriend want it everywhere....park,car park,cinema,office,public toilet and even her father was in the living room.

no panty + no bra when v go shopping and she enjoyed the attention from those guys.

puipoh
10-03-2009, 07:37 PM
my wife very noti!!!

She don't gimme any sex for months and she sings "neh nee neh nee boo boo", "you cannot poke me ;)"

End up...after awhile I went to find fl/wl, pcc n watch porno... until I became THE WATCHMAN (coming to a cinemanear you):D

After reading so many pages, I have to conclude that gfs are nottier that wives :(

LittleTimmy
10-03-2009, 07:42 PM
my wife very noti!!!

She don't gimme any sex for months and she sings "neh nee neh nee boo boo", "you cannot poke me ;)"

End up...after awhile I went to find fl/wl, pcc n watch porno... until I became THE WATCHMAN (coming to a cinemanear you):D

After reading so many pages, I have to conclude that gfs are nottier that wives :(

Depends how long u and ur wife together bah ;)

scoobyhoo
10-03-2009, 07:50 PM
one of my gf is a manager oversees the operation in the south east asia and far east region. she loves a role play to be a junior clerk making typo errors and to be scold by me, her manager. then i will ask her to read the contents of the letter while spanks her back side first with skirt on, then with only g string. later i found that she got the idea from a film 'secretary' and she love the 'treatment' very much.