PDA

View Full Version : Anything the Special Surprise Package

lightning
23-10-2007, 11:28 PM
It goes like this as I was bored walking on the street having my eye feast on the oncoming pretty PRC walking past. passing by one of the carrot cake stall made me hungry and settle for some carrot cake... halfway though my meal something caught my eyes from afar abot 10~15m away... This sultry babe although she is not a stunner or a headturner, but my radar pick up something about her must be very special or could it be some special X factor about her. She was standing beside the road awhile then she hang up her HP and move on. Quickly gobble up the rest of my makan and I was hot on my heels to pursure this foxy lady.
Hope nearly dashed as I could not spot her, suddenly down the corner she appeared from no where. As I came near her could spot her black bra contrasting her white blouse was zhaogeng abit as if trying to say hello to me...I made my approach to her and ask her price and made small talks to aquire her number. From the small talk, I can tell this lady is fairly intelligent and streetsmart, on top of that she is very, very Teh! :D On seeing that I had pursured her, she gently took out tissue paper and wiped my sweats away. Made mental good note of that, then she told me that she can offer message for me if i can go with her. I knew that she must be a good and hot stuff and desperaterly tried to get her number but she refused and did not trust me.
After that I convinced her that I can offer her lobangs if she give me her number then she finally give in. Up to very long time, I have not tried her due to my lack of vit M, but was quite sure that she could be a very good stuff and intro two of my chiong Kakis to try her. Told him that it is a suprise package and it is like the can drink "Anything", u dun not what is the surprise beneath it. Finally one of my chiong Kakis, tried her and he will placed her FR here for us to share his good news. Encouraged by that I decided to put up this thread. Do PM me for her numbers, those who had patronise my threads should know my critrears for qualifying:

XiaoXue
Looks:6.5~7/10 (give 7or 7.5 if she straighten her hair)
boobs: B cup
BJ with cap
Damage: 60
FJ: ???/10
Awaiting for FR:D

satyr365
23-10-2007, 11:42 PM
Bro Lightning’s incredibly wet and horny PRC cummer – Xiao Xue

Thanks to Bro Lightning’s incredible scouting radar, he told me to just go for this PRC babe (even though he hasn’t tried her). Bro Lightning said she was a surprise package. Trusting his instincts, I went in blindly. But what I discovered was a real eye opener!!

Surprise #1 – Massage too!
I took my shower (she came from home) and when I got out, Xiao Xue was still fully clothed on the bed. I asked her what’s going on, she said, relax and lie on the bed in prone position so she can massage me. Hmmmm. Got massage too!!… She started to massage my back. She said “I need to warm up your upper body and the heat will move down to your lower body”. Hmmm. When she got to my lower back, her massage turned into light caresses. She then removed her dress. Hearing her do that made me excited! Her fingertips traced and teased my back, my ass, in my ass, my inner thighs, the back of my knees, my ankles…. I could feel blood starting to engorge my dick.

Surprise #2 – What’s that sound?
I tuned over and XX instructed me to close my eyes and focus on nothing else but the tingling sensations her skilful fingers. I obeyed. I could hear her removing her bra and panties. It’s really exciting. Her touches were erotic and sensual. My dick began to really grow. Then I heard it! In a high pitched voice, XX started to whimper, and squeal. I opened my eyes and saw her looking at my growing dick. As it got bigger, XX squealed even more and started to hungrily kiss my body. She slowly held my dick and wanked it. The cries and squeals went unabated. She sounded like a neglected girl finally getting what she’s been wanting for a long long time. Then she begged me, “Ni hao ying ah. Wo yao, wo yao”.

Surprise #3 – Wet, Wet, Wet! And it’s not the British band.
Without waiting for my reply, XX tore the condom pack with her teeth and rolled it on me. I reached to feel her pussy… my god!!! She is wet. Not just moist wet mind you, XX’s whole pussy was soaking, soppy, dripping wet. (Like girlfriends during school days)

Surprise #4 – So who’s fucking whom?
Without ceremony, XX plunged herself onto my rigid meat. My dick plunged into a pool of warm sticky gel. It felt fucking heaven. She screamed and rocked. She squatted and pistoned my piston. Up and down my entire length. Her legs started to get wobbly. Her face went into all different shapes and form. Her body started shaking. She was going to explode. I grabbed her waist and helped her rock, and with a scream she collapsed on me. This girl loves to fuck.

Surprise #5 – Cum and cum and cum again!
Now it’s my turn to tame this horny shrew. In missionary, I slid in my dick into her tight soaking pussy and explored the inner reaches of her wet cavern. Short quick strokes, long deep grinding ones. She loves it all! Then I went for her “spot”. She screamed. She screamed “yes, yes, hit that spot, hit that spot in my pussy” (in mandarin of course). I did. And I did it again. Her eyes looked like she was in a trance like state. She thrashed her head left and right and this time her orgasmic screams were even louder and more delirious! :eek:

I then doggied her, and she came again. I went back to missionary and hit that spot and she came again! Every time she cums, fresh generous supply of her sexual juices would flow and drip down to my balls, leaving a small wet patch on the sheets! I soon shot my hot wad in a sweaty, exhausted heap.

Surprise #6 – Please come again. And again.
Amazing sex as it was. I wanted another orgasm. Thinking that she may be tired I told XX to just HJ me. But again, as soon as my dick grew hard, XX squealed and whimpered in that erotic high pitch voice. Her pussy started dripping again. This girl is HORNY! Almost uncontrollably, XX grabbed a condom, capped me, pulled me up and desperately pleaded “Gei wo, ching ni gei wo.”. :eek: Like a freight train, I pumped her deep long and hard. In and out, in and out, she screamed and came. I continued my incessant assault in her pussy and again she came! Finally, I exploded. Incredible, exquisite fuck!!

Xiao Xue
Face: 7 (pretty 27/28 year old)
Boobs: 6.5 (ok B cups)
Body: 6.5 (petite, about 158cm and 42kg, nice shape, skin a bit blemished)
BJ: 6.5 (the only let down, she’s not comfortable with Bbbj, But I think she can be convinced to do it. I asked her and she said next time maybe  Otherwise her BJ skills are good)
FJ: 9 (unbelievable fuck. Tight, wet as hell, and cums like nobody’s business. Loves any position))
Audio: 9 (bloody sexy squeals)
Personality: 9 (She is pure delight. She walked into my hotel room with all smiles and a chirpy bounce in her step. Extremely fun)
GFE: 9 (She is also tender and caring type. Held my arm as we left the hotel)
RFT: Of course, of course, of course!

Cheers
PS: XX is da bomb, and you're da man Bro Lightning!

satyr365
24-10-2007, 12:03 AM
To the bro who queried me this...

"bj if good why rate only 6.5? So contridicting in your FR, "

Let me recap my ratings...

BJ: 6.5 (the only let down, she’s not comfortable with Bbbj, But I think she can be convinced to do it. I asked her and she said next time maybe. Otherwise her BJ skills are good)

I like bbbj. She doesn't do that. So that's why score not so high, even if her skills are good. I prefer bbbj.:cool:

Cheers
PS. I am just relating my experience. If I have offended anyone or my writing style is annoying, I offer my apologies.

forumer
24-10-2007, 12:55 AM
sounds like a good find... 2 shots too. :)

satyr365
24-10-2007, 01:13 AM

Forgot to mention, I did tip her for the second round bro :D

Cheers

hang37
24-10-2007, 10:22 AM
any pic? wats her age?

TooEx
25-10-2007, 01:02 AM
can pm me her contact? hungry to test this gem..

curious75
25-10-2007, 09:44 AM
Forgot to mention, I did tip her for the second round bro

Cheers

you should go for 3rd round,who knows will be free:D :p

aczeta76
25-10-2007, 11:12 AM
So wat's the magic number (damage)?

Month end so muz ration (esp when in semi-retirement)..

forumer
25-10-2007, 11:45 AM
already mentioned in the first post 60

aczeta76
25-10-2007, 11:48 AM
Thanks bro forumer

Missed it... a kit lao huey liao... sighzz

Bro lightning.. you have got pm...:cool:

lightning
25-10-2007, 08:08 PM
BTW from my friend intro, he gave me another invaluable contact Xiao Xue II.
Intially we discuss with great excitment as we though we were talking about. He mentioned the same thing about his Xiao Xue having great waterfall and she is both great in bed and great cummer. He even mentioned that she is soon very fame amongst those who look for her in GL. We though we spotted the same gal, but after further verification,we both have different numbers from different gals. I have meet up the second Xiao Xue and found that she looked pretty and cute, very GFE as well. With this I decided to randomly give those bros who request their numbers. It is like the anything in the can drink. you just don't know until you tried their favours:
Flavour no.1: XiaoXue I: Hot, wild , very Teh, Naughty Gal and give sexy message
Flavour no.2: XiaoXue II: Demure and cute, Great in Bed and Gives good BBBJ
Similarity in both: Both are great and easy cummers. Great in Bedskills. Very wet when aroused
So just guess urself who are they?
Will send out different number randomly, 1st number and 2nd number would be PM upon posting of Xiaoxue in this thread. Life is like a box of chocolate, you just dunnoe what you will get :D
Now waiting for FRs from bros....

lightning
25-10-2007, 08:26 PM

You have to pay extra...;)

Steadyman1
25-10-2007, 08:36 PM
You have to pay extra...;)

Bro, can PM me.
Thanks

lightning
25-10-2007, 09:19 PM
BTW one of the XX will be leaving soon so qukly hand fast leg fast get the numbers before one of the Xiaoxue departs in one month time...:p
Both Xiaoxue are young chicks at 25 plus minus :D

suckerll
25-10-2007, 09:40 PM
BTW one of the XX will be leaving soon so qukly hand fast leg fast get the numbers before one of the Xiaoxue departs in one month time...
Both Xiaoxue are young chicks at 25 plus minus
steady leh..... :cool:

26-10-2007, 12:23 AM
please please can any bro pm me the number?
thanks X 100000000:D :D

Gunner75
26-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Will send out different number randomly, 1st number and 2nd number would be PM upon posting of Xiaoxue in this thread.

Bro, u got pm.:)

cheers.

funfounder
26-10-2007, 02:12 PM
Bro,can u PM XX contacts to me?She really sounds like a horny babe!Love to try her on! Pls n Thks!:p

dc7176
26-10-2007, 07:07 PM
Flavour no.1: XiaoXue I: Hot, wild , very Teh, Naughty Gal and give sexy message
Flavour no.2: XiaoXue II: Demure and cute, Great in Bed and Gives good BBBJ

can i mix both drinks?? watever n anything together??? tarma them?? keke... :D

shortman69
26-10-2007, 11:22 PM
Bro,

Can i have the xiao xue 1 contact? Seems she's the girl i'm lookinig for....:D that can cum so many times.....:rolleyes:

aman
27-10-2007, 09:43 AM
Thanks alot bro light, for XXII contact(did i pm you !!!).
Any way since yday afternoon(fri mah) got free time so just call her at 12.30pm.
she say ok ask me to pick her up.....bring her to lunch n tcss with her then....check in hotel at 1.30pm.

In side the room, we straight kiss like long lost gf,then pull my polo-T n start to lick me from ear...dnw....dnw....bbbj:eek: (abt 1-2min) than say want to shower me.

In side the shower room another bbbj(shiok). finsh dry n wait for her in bed.

On the bed, we also kiss like no tml, lick n bbbj again unit i ask her to stop(i need to cool dnw) so i start to lick her n paint, she already screamed..o.o...ar..ar asking me Not to stop she cuming n not long she cum yes..yes..yes.

69 she love it....!!! after than me also cant liao put on CD n start missionary unit i cum too..shiok

Name: Xiao XueII
Looks: 6/10 initially
Body: 7 all natural A+ boobs
BBBJ: 8.5(power can blow u very long time)
Frenching:yes
FJ: 8.5, Very wild and hot.
Damage: $60 + $10 tips + $20 room + CD
Overall: she a gem. pls nice to her n she knw how to make u happy like a man.and some more no rush at all.
RTF:Yes(she still got 6 week togo)
Pls get contact from TS.

lightning
27-10-2007, 08:49 PM
Bro,

Can i have the xiao xue 1 contact? Seems she's the girl i'm lookinig for....:D that can cum so many times.....

XX II also can cum many times, wet, providing BBBJ and frenching as well...:D

Thanks alot bro light, for XXII contact(did i pm you !!!).
Any way since yday afternoon(fri mah) got free time so just call her at 12.30pm.
she say ok ask me to pick her up.....bring her to lunch n tcss with her then....check in hotel at 1.30pm.
Name: Xiao XueII
BBBJ: 8.5(power can blow u very long time)
Frenching:yes
Damage: $60 + $10 tips + $20 room + CD
Overall: she a gem. pls nice to her n she knw how to make u happy like a man.and some more no rush at all.
RTF:Yes(she still got 6 week togo)
Pls get contact from TS.

Thanks Bro Aman for the FR and glad that you enjoyed ur time with her
can i mix both drinks?? watever n anything together??? tarma them?? keke...

can why not, have PM u both their numbers, but mind you that XX I need to be tamed a bit. While the other is more demure and more serviced orientated, going all the way out to please. tarma needs a perfect combination to make the entire experience enjoyable...
Bro, u got pm.
cheers.

have PM you awaiting for you FR as well...

lightning
27-10-2007, 09:24 PM
In additional, have hunted another 2 very pretty SYTs, the rest of the bros in have seen them during our meeting the other day. Have yet to post their FRs as Vit M low:( But decided to promote them:

JinSha aka Golden Sand
Origin: Szechuan (land of beauties)
Looks: 8/10 (nice looking eyes and pouty, kissable lips)
Boobs: b cupper
height: 156cm
damage: 60
FJ: GFE service orientated with BBBJ, went with one of my frd for nearly 2hrs
came out very sextisfied...

Ah Mei
Origin: ShengYang
Looks: 8.5/10 (Big eyes)
Boobs: B+ cupper
height: 158
damage: 60
FJ: XX/10 (provide BBBJ upon request, i bet her FJ also must be good)

Requirements for their PM: For newbies and those below 50 pointers need to provide FRs within 1 week upon request. If not will PM again.

Gunner75
28-10-2007, 03:42 PM
Got the contacts from bro lightning and manage to arrange an outing with XX. I request her to do a short massage on my neck and shoulders due to hectic work schedule which she gladly reply in mandarin "Of course, it is my pleasure to help u to relieve stress".:D Upon hearing this reply, my didi immediately sprang to life & I told her to help me off my jeans. She tease me "So fast have reaction already? I have not even started". She spent about 10 mins or so massaging my stiff neck, shoulders and back and I told her to stop as I want to return her the favour. I slowly strip her off her clothes, her bra which reveals a nice pair of tits then slowly reach down to take off her panties which has a "wet patch the size of a 5 cent coin" on it. I teased her "So fast have water already."...She reply shyly "tao yan, ni tai shuai le, wo kan le jiu you fan ying, shou bu liao".:D I give her a short massage before we proceed for the showers.

I shall skip the details of our "love-making" session, for u to find out. Bros who already got the contact from bro lightning, please try her out. She is like a treasure box, waiting for u to open up and enjoy the "fruits" hidden behind the box. For this price and good service, she is definitely a good catch among the many fls available. Treat her gentlemenly and I am sure she will not disappoint u.

My personal ratings:-

Face: 8
Boobs: 7 (around B cup, i think)
Body: 7
BJ: 7 (I am okay with BJ)
FJ: 9 (tight, wet)
Stereo: 9 (sexy moans)
GFE: 9
RTF: When vitamin M permits, definitely.

Bro lightning, thanks for the good recommendation and I will upz u once my power recover.

lightning
29-10-2007, 01:34 PM
Hi All, XX I is having relative visiting so she will be unavailable these few days, so will update u guys when her red is over.

Yo bro gunner75, think i guess that was XX I
's no. i given u:D

Gunner75
29-10-2007, 02:35 PM
Bro Lightning, I have upped ur points.

cheers.

RC38
29-10-2007, 03:13 PM
Hi All, XX I is having relative visiting so she will be unavailable these few days, so will update u guys when her red is over.

Yo bro gunner75, think i guess that was XX I
's no. i given u:D

Hello Bro the no u give me 8xxxx386

don work la

keep getting CALL NOT ALLOW

lightning
29-10-2007, 03:22 PM

don work la

She is trying to get some rest and just happenned that XX II also has relative visiting also:p

RC38
29-10-2007, 03:25 PM
She is trying to get some rest and just happenned that XX II also has relative visiting also:p

So the no is I or II

lightning
29-10-2007, 03:34 PM
Hehehe... make a guess, the hints are as above but too bad both have autie visit

RC38
29-10-2007, 05:01 PM
Hehehe... make a guess, the hints are as above but too bad both have autie visit

OK no pan will try again

thanks

Tailok
29-10-2007, 05:50 PM
Wat luck. I am quite horny but all the gals I wan see red. Xiao Ping, XX1 n XX2. By the way Bro Lightning, can pm me XX1's number when green light, pls. Thk you.

hotdick69
29-10-2007, 06:18 PM
wah bro lightening.......... i also want..... pass me both of XX contacts :D

satyr365
29-10-2007, 07:18 PM

don work la

XX1 stayed home the last few days and couldn't top up her exhausted mobile phone card. That's why no answer bro. But her card is topped up now! That means she has emerged from her house! Which also means her auntie has gone home!!!

Haha. How do I know? I just finished a session with her that's why! :D And she's hornier than ever since she hasn't had sex for quite a few days! :eek:

Cheers

funwheel
29-10-2007, 08:30 PM

Posted by satyr365
Haha. How do I know? I just finished a session with her that's why! And she's hornier than ever since she hasn't had sex for quite a few days! :D
who is correct?

satyr365
29-10-2007, 08:56 PM
who is correct?

Both not wrong bro.

XX1 had her red flag till this afternoon. I called her at 4pm and she said it's ok to see her. So I met up with her. She still had a sanitary napkin on, but it was relatively cleared up by that time. Hehe

XX2 still has her auntie visiting. I guess Bro Lightning will update us on her. :D

Cheers

Kenceng
30-10-2007, 05:54 AM
WOW!
Another great find by Bro Lightning.

Cheerz!

RC38
30-10-2007, 07:27 AM
Both not wrong bro.

XX1 had her red flag till this afternoon. I called her at 4pm and she said it's ok to see her. So I met up with her. She still had a sanitary napkin on, but it was relatively cleared up by that time. Hehe

XX2 still has her auntie visiting. I guess Bro Lightning will update us on her. :D

Cheers

That mean i got XX2 no
because i call @ about 7pm

still cannot get

aman
30-10-2007, 08:20 AM
Haha. How do I know? I just finished a session with her that's why! And she's hornier than ever since she hasn't had sex for quite a few days! :eek:

Cheers

Bro, you very the fast ha.....:D

GhostRay
30-10-2007, 08:46 AM
Both not wrong bro.

Cheers
Early morning talking about red liao.... faint.

Boost
30-10-2007, 09:12 AM
No wonder yesterday I msg no one reply! :o

lightning
30-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Both not wrong bro.

XX2 still has her auntie visiting. I guess Bro Lightning will update us on her.

Cheers

Yo Bro this is ur 3rd RTF on XX I, u must have fallen in "luv" her alot:D
BTW XX II also as powerful if you haven't tried her...
Heard that u have went for the Golden Sand, awaiting for ur updates leh:p

Aside to Bro Tailok and Hotdick69, Have pm both of u

funwheel
30-10-2007, 08:37 PM
JinSha 金沙 FR
This afternoon,I call Xiao xue (1or 2?), cannot get any reply so I call JinSha 金沙 (luckly I ask TS for a backup contact).Available so arrange to meet at L?5A coffeeshop.
Walk across the road to a nearby hotel. Once in the room, we chat and next we go for our bath. She will wash your whole body with soap and then she have her.
On the bed, she start to cat wash me and then bbbj me with licking of ball.Then I start to roam her from top to bottom. We french and I lick her tits and finger her at the same time.she will not rush you and can take your time for foreplay.

I positioned myself nicely on top of her, then she start to gave out a soft nice moaning while I pumped her.Change a few position and she start to call me lau kong and ask me to pump harder and harder and ask me to cum together. Cannot hold any longer and finish her in missionary position. We just lay there with my dick inside her for a while.After cleaning we lay on the bed and chat for sometime.
She is a nice and friendly lady and please take care of her.

JinSha aka Golden Sand 金沙
Origin: cheong chin not sze chuan
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: b cupper and firm with very small tits.
Skin : Fair & Smooth (No Tattoo, very important to me)
height: 156cm
weight: 47kg
damage: 60 + 10(tip) and $10 hotel
FJ: 7.5 (call you lau kong once she is cumming)
GFE service orientated with BBBJ,
RT: Defintely,sure will try her.

Please ask the TS for contact and not me.

aczeta76
30-10-2007, 09:41 PM
Nice FR bro funwheel

Can't wait to try JinSha end this week

soberguy
31-10-2007, 07:03 AM
Bro Lightning, I will pen a FR on JinSha 金沙 which happened on Monday soon... so when are you going to up her?

lightning
31-10-2007, 08:50 AM
Bro Lightning, I will pen a FR on JinSha 金沙 which happened on Monday soon... so when are you going to up her?

I think I would reserve my ammos for XX II:D

WOW!
Another great find by Bro Lightning.

Cheerz!

Yo Long time no see when u coming out from ur hermitage :D

GhostRay
31-10-2007, 11:04 AM
Wah lau.... so many gem & I tried none.... Arghhhhh......

RC38
01-11-2007, 05:32 PM
I think I would reserve my ammos for XX II:D

Yo Long time no see when u coming out from ur hermitage :D

Hello i call the no u give me till today

still cannot get

did u give me the right no?????????

lightning
02-11-2007, 08:52 AM
Hello i call the no u give me till today

still cannot get

did u give me the right no?????????

Yes i did but nvm would PM u again recently XXII is having red shld be soon over by today or next. As 4 XXI have not contacted her yet;)

aman
02-11-2007, 09:09 AM
XXII is having red shld be soon over by today or next.

Bro, up date for you,XXII start work yday liao....:D

lightning
02-11-2007, 01:08 PM
Bro, up date for you,XXII start work yday liao....

So u must have ur second rd izzit:rolleyes: :D

assrammer
02-11-2007, 01:20 PM
bro lightning

i called jin sha's number and a man picked up. called again and lady pick up but say she not jin sha and tell me where the hell got people call themselve jin sha.

hm... strange leh....

lightning
02-11-2007, 01:35 PM
bro lightning

i called jin sha's number and a man picked up. called again and lady pick up but say she not jin sha and tell me where the hell got people call themselve jin sha.

hm... strange leh....

PM u again. I called and confirmed the number was correct. Thought that she gave her number away. BTW she will be leaving on the 7th this month:p

funfounder
02-11-2007, 01:40 PM
Bro. lighting,can u kindly share her contacts with me.I like to try her be4 she leaves Spore.

leo_yuki5
02-11-2007, 04:09 PM
Just now was in GL, SMS to XX but no reply from her. Not my luck to try her..
Maybe other time then..
:(

lightning
02-11-2007, 04:23 PM
Just now was in GL, SMS to XX but no reply from her. Not my luck to try her..
Maybe other time then..
:(

try XX II as she is red free nw;)
PM u no. alreadi

BTW alot of ppl ask me that Jinsha was unavailable. Jus confirmed that the number was a correct one. maybe that old man was her customer who pao her that nite

funwheel
02-11-2007, 04:42 PM
BTW she will be leaving on the 7th this month:p
are you refer to Golden Sand 金沙 ?

RC38
02-11-2007, 04:47 PM
Yes i did but nvm would PM u again recently XXII is having red shld be soon over by today or next. As 4 XXI have not contacted her yet;)

No lay Bro it keep telling me CALL NOT ALLOW

hotguy2406
02-11-2007, 04:58 PM
Hi Bro Lighting

Can i hv the contact thanks

funwheel
02-11-2007, 04:58 PM
No lay Bro it keep telling me CALL NOT ALLOW

I also cannot get through.no 814???86.
is this the same number?

aman
02-11-2007, 06:59 PM
So u must have ur second rd izzit

Opp..:eek:
Iduntellu....:D

ahjohnpang
02-11-2007, 07:18 PM
hi i new here....really like to try out before you go for good
.....:D can pm me the no.

ahjohnpang
02-11-2007, 07:20 PM
hi i new here....really like to try out before she left for good can pm me the no......:D tks

elmotan
06-11-2007, 09:58 AM
Hi Bro lightning, tried to call the number that you pmed me, but till today, still cannot get through... I going crazy liao, pls help!!! :(

holyshit
09-11-2007, 12:48 AM
Thks bro lightning for kindly sharing the no with me.
Much has been written about Xiaoxue so would just write a short & sweet fr.
Gave a short massage b4 starting on the main menu

Look: 7.5/10 (Quite sweet looking)
Origins : Shenzhen ( If i recall correctly)
Boobies: 7.5/10 (Quite nice for her small frame,:D)
Body: 8/10 (Nice bod IMHO)
BJ: 7/10 (Quite gd for a bj but me prefer bbbj)
Catbath: 8/10 ( Sensual, hehe)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Lot of stereo moaning)
RTF: Must top up vit M 1st

Niceman
09-11-2007, 07:59 AM
Bros,

If number couldn't get thru, most probably, she already turn-in. According to her, she will off her hp when she sleep.

Be patient my friend :)

RC38
09-11-2007, 08:02 AM
is this the same number?

Sorry few day no come here

yap it is the same no

i think the TS give wrong no (typing error)

aman
09-11-2007, 08:38 AM
is this the same number?

Sorry few day no come here

yap it is the same no

i think the TS give wrong no (typing error)

Yo!! Bro, the contact number is correct, all same same.I already RTF her 3 time, today i may looking for her again.best time to call her after 1pm.

lightning
09-11-2007, 10:31 PM
Today i struggled with wounds of fatigue and managed to survive to tell all the story of the heat of battle I had with Xiaoxue II... Managed to contact XX II abt 6pm and was feeling tired from the OTs and the preparations, which i have managed to complete this few days for some projects...

About 1830hrs, XX II called me and ask for my position and i told her that i was in the vicinity near her. Then she immediately "parachuted" down her home base. It was not long far ahead my 12oclock, I contacted my "enemy" in front. Quickly hastle up my walk to the speed of chionging, I charged at my enemy XXII. 1/2way I spotted XXI was wearing a stylish hat and she greeted me with a killer smile. i waved back at her with no time to waste and brought XXII to our battle ground

while walking up the stairs, XXII attempt to sneak attack and use her finger to caress my ass from behind leaving me defenceless with delicious anticipation... finally in the battleground, which is our love nest. To start the warm up, she locked her lips on me and engage in a firece french kiss. Tounge dueling tounge, lips biting lips, mouth matching mouth, practically there is no outcome out who was the better kisser from this firece battle of duel. Damm... this gal loves to engage in kissing...

Due to her leg injury, she does not wants to wet her feet and bath with me. I am ok with that cos I was quite satisfied from her raping of me from our previous battle. After my bath, she immediately locked her lips on me again dueling to see if she can win me this round. No way i am going to lose as i assualt her by playing with her nipples and slowly caress her rest of her soft tofu body to south and plunge my finger into her wet, wet hole. oh mind...her cunt is very wet and the more i fingered her, the more of her sweet love juice flow out of her cunt with the wet, squeshish sound. She became bui tahan alreadi and i tounged her and suckled her nipples with her hands pushing my head towards her and hinting me to help myself more...

suddenly she has a change of battle stratgey and asked me to turn on my back. She began to slash out on her tounge and cruise across my back sending delicious shivers across my spine and unbearable groans escaped my throat. Out of a sudden she plunged her touge on my asshole and raping it sending waves of shock and extreme estasy :eek: Shit! I was grabbing the bed cloth and enjoying the ride of my life withstanding the pleasure of sweet torture she send me. Power! one could have scream for mamas or papas, not suitable for those who faint hearts...Those bros who tried her should know her power. it was later, i begged her to stop, she relaxed her tounge on my already tortured asshole.

Then I turned around and she began her powerful BBBJ. Furious sucking up and down as if nearly going to take away my life essence. Not going to let her get away so easily i renewed my assualt by fingering her cunt. it was then she slowed down her momentum and enjoying the delious fingering. she hard a hard time struggling to give me a good BBBJ. Then I turned her around and gave her a paint job as well as fast furious fingering making sure that she enjoy as much as i do. By then she was sqealing and whining for me to enter her. i left my bed and trying teared my package for my helmet, she immmediately knee in front of me and give me another BBBJ making me unable to concentrate on tearing. Finally despite of much difficulty, i managed to tear the package for my ammo. lifting XXII onto the bed and armed my helmet I began the ride of my life. Wet and tight, i began slow plumping for 4 or 5 strokes and give her a fast, hard and sudden stroke. She yelped with pleasure as if poked herself painfully I repeat this again and loves to see the sudden and sweet reaction on her adorable, pretty face. Then I gradually picked up my speed while locking our mouths with lack of oxygen. As speed bulids up, we disengaged our mouth and enjoy seeing her face contoured with pleasure. but mind you, her face was like the kind of reaction as if trying to squeeze shit out of asshole. That was the kind of facial expression reflected on her pretty face. Finally, my legs was getting heavier and I geared up to the highest speed with her sweet howling tuning to the max volume next to my ears. Blasted my load into her with the momentary slight squeezing of her cunt around my dick. Milking and milking.... Song and shiok!

We relax for a while and lay nestled in each others embaced and she asked me to bath again. After i dried myself and we warmed up for our next round... This time I lasted longer but made her came more time. Total up I have made her came 6 times. Each time she came she lay flat on my body shacked out, hugging me while I comforted her with my strong arms. Therea are times that she got so wild when she is on top position that she immediatley glad my hands to squeeze her breast hard hard, while she grind her hips to my hips. Occassionally she bring my fingers to her mouth and suckle... So sweet.. As she creamed herself, she pinched my nipples with some pain, but i like it:D
After few more rounds of rematching, she was determined to make me cummed as she said that she has cummed a lot and wanted me to cum so that i am satisfied. But dun know why today my weapon has experinece IA, unable to shoot my second round away. Nevetheless, with XXII was the hell of a bonk, leaving me so shack with fatigue. Maybe it was the contribution of my OTs that i was having that IA.

I must said that this is one of my top ranking gals with grade A chop stamp. Please kindly treat this royal GEM nicely. Good news is that, She will be leaving next month.

lightning
09-11-2007, 11:29 PM
Remember to post FR after trying this royal GEM. It is a waste not to hear any FRs from such a good stuff...:p

lightning
11-11-2007, 06:28 PM
Have send out quite a numbers of contacts to the bros who have patronise my threads before. hope to hear more good news from u guys;)

Champs
11-11-2007, 07:34 PM
Firstly thanks to bro. Lightning for X.Xue contact though I’m not sure is XX1 or XX2 but her contact no. ends with 5768..Initially having difficulty to get in contact but at least persistent paid off…Finally managed a session few days back.

Not too much into detail since after reading Bro. Satyr365 FR, it’s no longer a surprise but a true enjoyment during the session. I’ve got mine surprise package of #1, #2, #3 & #6. One thing for sure is her skillful use of her fingers, which really cause a sudden “flush” of blood to both my heads… think I might get a stroke if arteries not strong enough to withstand the sudden influx of blood flowing… come to think of it still shivering sia...

Name: Xiao Xue
Origin: GuangDong
Looks: 7/10 (looks young & cheerful, but don’t like her hair unless it’s straighten)
Body: 7/10 (est. Ht. 1.58m, Wt. 46kg, quite smooth skin but sort of tan) nice pair of handful boobs, just nice for her body.
Stat: 33B – 26 – 34 estimated
Bj: 7/10 (will be better is she can lick along the shaft)
Fj: 7/10 (wet & tight, told me she doesn’t like FJ if the process is too long)
Service: Gd GFE, no rush and accommodating
Demage : $150 incl. tips + $20 rm + 2 xCD
RFT: Maybe.

Cheers to all bros, and a happy session..

funwheel
12-11-2007, 08:28 AM
Today i struggled with wounds of fatigue and managed to survive to tell all the story of the heat of battle I had with Xiaoxue II... Managed to contact XX II abt 6pm and was feeling tired from the OTs and the preparations, which i have managed to complete this few days for some projects...

very nice FR.

denden7070
12-11-2007, 07:20 PM
had xx2 last week.she not only horny n damn fxxking hungry:D (she told me for 4 months no bf n was unfed...kekeke)

the moment i close the door n turn ard,she jump on me n french me like no tomorrow(at that time my dick start streching out to see who the fxxk this chick is:D ) then we are machiam lover french while stripping till naked.then she ask me to shower.after shower continue french n she start lick me from head to south.when she reach south,she swallow my dick n five me the bbbj.OMG,she is hungry...kekeke

while she was blowing i start fingering her n it was very wet.then she start with cowgirl on me.(luckily me old man sometime got workout,otherwise for sure kena wack by this hungry chick)her cowgirl was the wildest cowgirl i had but bros who want to try her,beware hor might "jek tio" kekeke.her cowgirl was from 50 km/hr to 180 km/hr pick up n speed damn good.(sorry got to go,anyway she is a real fxxking hungry gem.worth give her your best pump

Da Sha
12-11-2007, 07:26 PM
Yeah Nice FR :)

RC38
13-11-2007, 05:51 PM
very nice FR.

Thank u Bro for the correct no

finally got time today and call xx2 @ about1130 hrs

went down to fetch her

just a simple FR

look : 7.5
Body : 6.5
BBBJ : 8.5
FJ : 9

RTF : Yes if got time

i think she cum at least 8 times during the 2 round

hehehe

Up u Bro

funwheel
14-11-2007, 10:03 AM
Firstly thanks to bro. Lightning for Xiao.Xue I contact .

My encounter with Xiao Xue I is totally different.
Surprise no.1. Call her and ask me to get a room. inform her the room no. about 5 min. door bell ring. open door and saw a lady carrying with her 1 handbag and acer notebook. Do'nt look like a FL, like salewoman.
Told me to go have my bath as she have her at home. I noticed all FR about her, she do not bath with us .
surprise no 2.step out of the toilet, I notice that all light off and can hear some music. I notice she had on the notebook and play music from MP3 program.
She know about computer and frequent cyber internet bar most of the time to check stock. She do'nt take FL seriously she like to chat and play stock. She told me most of the share she brought have go down.

Xiao Xue was still fully clothed , she said, relax and lie on the bed in prone position so she can massage me. She started to massage my back. When she got to my lower back, her massage turned into light caresses. She then removed her dress. Her fingertips traced and teased my back, my ass, in my ass, my inner thighs, the back of my knees, my ankles….
Not too much into detail since after reading Bro. Satyr365 FR, it’s no longer a surprise.
Once it done, She ask me to bath and told me not to stay too long as she afraid of AV raid. The whole session took less than 50 minutes.
We part and she is going to cyberbar to check on stock.

Do'nt mention about our forum as she know about computer.

Name: Xiao Xue I
Origin: GuangDong
Looks: 7/10 (looks young & cheerful)
Body: 7/10 (est. Ht. 1.58m, Wt. 46kg, quite smooth skin but sort of tan) nice pair of handful boobs, just nice for her body.
Bj: 6/10 (will be better is she can BBBJ)
Fj: 7/10 (wet & tight, )
Service: OK,Gd GFE, no rush and accommodating
Demage : $60 + $20 rm + 1 CD
RFT: yes

need contact ask bro. Lightning

Tailok
14-11-2007, 12:55 PM

My encounter with Xiao Xue I is totally different.
Surprise no.1. Call her and ask me to get a room. inform her the room no. about 5 min. door bell ring. open door and saw a lady carrying with her 1 handbag and acer notebook. Do'nt look like a FL, like salewoman.

Name: Xiao Xue I

need contact ask bro. Lightning

Wow. Sure tempted me to try. I have got the ctc sometimes back. Still haven't found the right time to try cos so many FL ard.

lightning
14-11-2007, 01:18 PM
had xx2 last week.she not only horny n damn fxxking hungry (she told me for 4 months no bf n was unfed...kekeke)

the moment i close the door n turn ard,she jump on me n french me like no tomorrow(at that time my dick start streching out to see who the fxxk this chick is:D ) then we are machiam lover french while stripping till naked.then she ask me to shower.after shower continue french n she start lick me from head to south.when she reach south,she swallow my dick n five me the bbbj.OMG,she is hungry...kekeke

while she was blowing i start fingering her n it was very wet.then she start with cowgirl on me.(luckily me old man sometime got workout,otherwise for sure kena wack by this hungry chick)her cowgirl was the wildest cowgirl i had but bros who want to try her,beware hor might "jek tio" kekeke.her cowgirl was from 50 km/hr to 180 km/hr pick up n speed damn good.(sorry got to go,anyway she is a real fxxking hungry gem.worth give her your best pump

Yo glad u like this reccomendated chick:D

Do'nt mention about our forum as she know about computer.

Dun worry her engaloh no t so good she dun noe who to get in there

denden7070
14-11-2007, 08:45 PM
Yo glad u like this reccomendated chick:D

i alway trust your recomentation n especially sex god tell me to go for:D

lightning
15-11-2007, 03:00 PM
i alway trust your recomentation n especially sex god tell me to go for

Thought it was Mr. L who reccomendated u, sex god went only after both of u tried XX II :rolleyes: :D

GhostRay
15-11-2007, 06:13 PM
Thought it was Mr. L who reccomendated u, sex god went only after both of u tried XX II :rolleyes: :DBow to ultimate sex god lightning......

funwheel
16-11-2007, 09:23 AM
Today i struggled with wounds of fatigue and managed to survive to tell all the story of the heat of battle I had with Xiaoxue II...

I must said that this is one of my top ranking gals with grade A chop stamp. Please kindly treat this royal GEM nicely. Good news is that, She will be leaving next month.

Yesterday, I manage to get xiao xue II. And have a very enjoyment bonk.

What Bro Lightning get from her, I also get the same treatment fro her. Detail can refer to Bro Lightning Fr on xiao Xue II.

Name: Xiao Xue II
BBBJ: 8.5(power can blow u very long time and deep throat)
Frenching:yes ( she like it so much)
Damage: $120 + $20 room + CD (2 session)
RTF:Yes ( must get her before she left in a month time)

Pls get contact from TS.
Thanks Bro Lightning for the contacts.

elmotan
17-11-2007, 12:38 PM
Thanks to TS for Xiaoxue II's contact. Managed to book her last week for a early morning session. After fetching her from her accommodation area, went to a nearby 81.

Breaking the ice no problem at all, cos she likes to chat, especially with young guys. She say got more feeling mah... So once enter the room, we started to french passionately, while taking off our clothes piece by piece. Next, she suggested that we go for a shower first.

In the shower, she washed very thoroughly and gave a slow and deep-throat bbbj for a good 2-3 minutes. After finished, dried up and proceeded to bed.

On the bed action was damn hyperactive and engaging. She was always trying to please, and her standard 'Lao Gong, wo hao shuang!!' never fails to perk the action to a higher level.

Looks : 6.5/10 (Not very pretty type, but feels very comfortable, GND look I would say)
Body : 7.5/10 (Natural B to C cup, nice to hug and cuddle, complexion was good)
BBBJ : 9/10 (Suction was good, deepthroat like drinking water to her)
AR : Similar to wat XYZ's style, feel very high)
FJ : Moans, can feel a bit fake, but her effort was good)
Catbath : Feels damn ticklish on your back, her style quite unique, must try to know)
Overall : $60 for a PRC with this standard, mai tu liao!

Thanks again to Bro Lightning for his wonderful findings and sharing!

lightning
18-11-2007, 10:40 PM
Thanks to TS for Xiaoxue II's contact. Managed to book her last week for a early morning session. After fetching her from her accommodation area, went to a nearby 81.

Breaking the ice no problem at all, cos she likes to chat, especially with young guys. She say got more feeling mah... So once enter the room, we started to french passionately, while taking off our clothes piece by piece. Next, she suggested that we go for a shower first.

In the shower, she washed very thoroughly and gave a slow and deep-throat bbbj for a good 2-3 minutes. After finished, dried up and proceeded to bed.

On the bed action was damn hyperactive and engaging. She was always trying to please, and her standard 'Lao Gong, wo hao shuang!!' never fails to perk the action to a higher level.

Looks : 6.5/10 (Not very pretty type, but feels very comfortable, GND look I would say)
Body : 7.5/10 (Natural B to C cup, nice to hug and cuddle, complexion was good)
BBBJ : 9/10 (Suction was good, deepthroat like drinking water to her)
AR : Similar to wat XYZ's style, feel very high)
FJ : Moans, can feel a bit fake, but her effort was good)
Catbath : Feels damn ticklish on your back, her style quite unique, must try to know)
Overall : $60 for a PRC with this standard, mai tu liao!

Thanks again to Bro Lightning for his wonderful findings and sharing!

Not bad at least u get a good bonking and her boobs are A+ to B cup. indeed she is value for money and great in bed too:D

Cum_Luver
18-11-2007, 10:59 PM
wow bro lightning,
another great lobang from you arh...
you are the best man..;)

Kenceng
21-11-2007, 07:06 AM
Thanks bro Lightning for Xiao Xue's intro.
It never fail to amaze me how you can always spot a gem. If only I have one tenth of your skill I will be a very happy man.

Got XX number from Bro Lightning last week, Quickly called her and made appointment.
When I opened the door, there stand a sweet young little girl. Asked her to come in and before I could tell her my name she already started hugging me.

Earlier I told a couple of bros here that XR (another girl) need to be put on a leash. XX is double of that!! She needs to be put behind bars, in a cage.
I was RAPED.
Literary.
TWICE !

Oh boy, oh boy.

Soon we were frenching on the bed, while her hands started to tear my clothes. I return her the same, but by gently undressing her. In a flash we were buck naked, busy frenching and our hands are exploring each other bodies. She just came from home and her mouth has fresh mint (toothpaste) flavour. Yum.
She attacked my (by then not so) little junior with her mouth. I let her play for a while and had to stop her after that telling her to let us shower first.

In the bathroom, she washed me clean and also not forgetting to 'clean' junior down there with her skillful mouth, for a few minutes.

Back on the bed, she started attacking me with catbath. Both front and back sides are not neglected. Then again back to her major, BBBJ :)
She said mine if very big and gave frightened expression. Yeah right. Crap!
I touch her down south there and she was wet. Played with her clit and outside her V, she could not take it and force my finger in. Worse, when my finger played gently, she grabbed my hand and make me finger fuck her fast and furiously. Ask her to come to 69, so that I can lick her clit while I am fingering her. Geez, the way she moaned and move her body I knew I was up for a good fuck. (Only later on I knew I was in trouble!)

Asked me for the cap and after that she climbed on me. Now she is riding me wildly. Frankly majority of the gals when on top are just grinding (although some are also excellent at milking), but XX really rides me!
Then after a while she asked me to take charge. Yes maam!

Started with bonking her in missy position. Wow, seeing her facial expression is priceless!
Her moaning is getting louder and louder as time goes. Usually other than grunts and groans, I do not moan. With XX I got along with her. I talked dirty and even called seven mountains and swore seven gods in Chinese
(close bros know how powerful my mandarin is)
Flipped her up and do in doggie then finished up in semi-doggie, sorry I don't know what this position is called.
Go to take shower in the bathroom and cleaned ourselves.

After the deed done then we start chitchatting. Just realized that until then I probably only said less than five sentences to her. With other girls, we usually TC first to break the ice. With this girl, there was no ice to be broken in the first place.
All this while we were cuddling and giving pecks.
She got quite a few phone call from other bros (she ignored phone calls when working, plus point) Then she said she wanted to give me massage. He he, what do you expect from gals like her? Massage is almost like touching.
I told her that I would show her how massage is to be done and she enjoyed my massage. KNN, next time I should get her to pay me:)

When finished and she turned around I saw that her nips are hardening again. Then I did a mistake by kissing and licking them! Oh boy, she thought she got a green light to rape me again. She touched junior and suddenly it sprang to live again. The second round is even more furious, I was really spent!

OK, so is this XX1? or XX2?
I am not telling, as the TS intended this thread to be a "surprise"

One thing I nearly forgot to mention. When she asked me how I know her number, before I could answered her she said " You so handsome, remind me of someone I know"
Hah? Me handsome meh?
Somemore it is an insult to the bro lah, me where got xxxxxxx blood one?
(Right bro? me where got handsome like you? and my sex skill is like on the other end of the scale if compared to yours, right?)

ps, Will try the other XX when I am back in Singapore next week.

lightning
21-11-2007, 01:04 PM
yo kenceng. bravo! Glad that u enjoy wat i find. By the way Satyr might be going to look for XXII if not for his work related issue to day:D

aman
21-11-2007, 06:55 PM
I was RAPED.
Literary.
TWICE !

oK, so is this XX1? or XX2?
I am not telling, as the TS intended this thread to be a "surprise"

" You so handsome, remind me of someone I know"

Bro, from your FR i knw who the one RAP you..."XXII"
I think she miss me liao....:eek: :D

lightning
21-11-2007, 07:02 PM
I think she miss me liao....

Looks like you also like the traetment of being raped by XXII as well:D ;)

aman
21-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Looks like you also like the traetment of being raped by XXII as well

next time i hv to bring a rope along , she too wild liao:p
but i love it's:D

Kenceng
22-11-2007, 12:16 AM
I think she miss me liao....

Bro,
Of course you know lah. You are a senior here what :)

I just don't want pecah bro Lightning's nicely crafted thread mah.

Kenceng
22-11-2007, 12:23 AM
yo kenceng. bravo! Glad that u enjoy wat i find. By the way Satyr might be going to look for XXII if not for his work related issue to day:D

Erh... he ah?
He is just jealous that we all got "double nice" treatment from XX when he did not :) So he must try again lah

ps, I tought his work is very free one?

lightning
22-11-2007, 11:35 AM
Erh... he ah?
He is just jealous that we all got "double nice" treatment from XX when he did not :) So he must try again lah

ps, I tought his work is very free one?

He got to make the deadlines and btw yesterday he has looked for XXII. He said he had fantastic time as the 1st time, he looked for her:D

satyr365
22-11-2007, 02:11 PM
XX2 is one of the most incredible sexual experiences I’ve ever had,
and I’ve had many! She simply is mind-blowing (among other places of course).

XX2 is a complete sex machine! She gives fantastic girlfriend feeling,
frenches deep and erotically, she gives an incredible bbbj, she’s dripping wet,
she’s tight, she loves loves fucking and she cums like the MRT during peak hours
– long, full and very frequent! :eek:

Her orgasms are absolutely amazing to watch! I vaguely remember
a saying by Shakespeare (I think). He likens a female orgasm to
“ like dying a beautiful death each time”, or some thing like that.
And watching XX2 reach her climax truly defines it.

When the orgasmic rush sears through her body, she seems to be at
the brink of tears, in a demonic state of an emotional break-down,
as if the world was crumbling around her. Then when the sensations
condense to a fine pin-point and then explode within her, you can see
the fireworks light up in eyes. Possessing her very being. Incredible
fucking sight to behold. And it happens so very often in the 2 sessions I had with her.

Our bodies were for over an hour exquisitely welded together in
one erotic mass of sex and pleasure, our minds dizzy from her
brain-numbing orgasms which came again and again in quick successions
of a flash tide. Her tight wet pussy would hungrily gobbled my hard cock,
as would her mouth like a sex-staved woman.

After an hour, as we lay breathless side by side, we couldn’t tell
how it all began, what exactly we did and how it all ended. It was just
one big crazy mess of crazy sex. But we did do everything! We did so much
of everything that not one thing could be remembered vividly.
Maybe only one thing – I’ll remember to see her again and again!

Erh... he ah?
He is just jealous that we all got "double nice" treatment from XX when he did not. So he must try again lah

Cheers
PS. I didn’t get a second bonk from her again last night (had other things though:)).
But there’s a reason for it which I now know. Haha. So not envious anymore!

Sex Kingdom
22-11-2007, 02:17 PM
Camping here to enjoy all snr Bros great FR :D

Beowulf07
22-11-2007, 02:43 PM
can share with me the contact of this FL ? Tks

lightning
22-11-2007, 05:36 PM
and I’ve had many! She simply is mind-blowing (among other places of course).Cheers
PS. I didn’t get a second bonk from her again last night (had other things though:)).
But there’s a reason for it which I now know. Haha. So not envious anymore!

Another mind Blowing Fr by satyr. Will treat u a honeyiken next month:D
U are the Man!

denden7070
22-11-2007, 05:42 PM
Another mind Blowing Fr by satyr. Will treat u a honeyiken next month:D
U are the Man!

have my share?

funwheel
22-11-2007, 07:50 PM
and I’ve had many! She simply is mind-blowing (among other places of course).

XX2 is a complete sex machine! She gives fantastic girlfriend feeling,

Today I had my 2nd mind-blowing session with xx2. Inbetween session, she treat me like boyfriend,she prepare coffee and ask me to rest.After that, she give me a full massage and continue with another session. I will not go in details as bro Satyr365 had already given.
She is another gem no tobe miss.
Ask bro Lightning for contact.

golobee
23-11-2007, 08:29 AM
Thanks bro lightning for XXII contacts. My session ended like what most
bros have encountered been RAPED. This gal is simply too hyperactive and
wild and abit violent when she get more feels with the hard rod, she will ride
like wild horse. Anyway, A nice gem tat provide deep wet french, AR as well
as unique catbath. she will enjoy the session as much as u do. ;)

Name : Xiao Xue II
Look : 6/10 (GND look)
Weight : 47kg
Body : 7/10 (quite short and petite)
Boobs : 7/10 (A to B cup not really handful and soft type)
BBBJ : 8/10 (very hungry for it)
French : 8/10 (she like it very much)
Finger : 7/10 (keep pushing me to finger her while she blow)
Licking : 8/10 (she enjoy 69 very much)
FJ : 8/10 (Very wet and wild ...)
GFE : 8/10
Service : 8/10
Overall : 8/10
RTF : yup soon coz forget to pay her after the mission ... :p

lightning
23-11-2007, 04:49 PM
Today I had my 2nd mind-blowing session with xx2. Inbetween session, she treat me like boyfriend,she prepare coffee and ask me to rest.After that, she give me a full massage and continue with another session. I will not go in details as bro Satyr365 had already given.
She is another gem no tobe miss.
Ask bro Lightning for contact.

Quite surpirse that there was no takers for such a good babe during my 1st posting for a very long time:confused:
Anyway glad that u guys enjoyed and have fun coz she is such a rare find and won't be coming back to lioncity shore again:(

lightning
26-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Any more FRs on this great sex straved babe:D ???

Champs
27-11-2007, 12:43 AM
After following this thread for some weeks, and of course the first step towards exploration is hoping that Bro. Lightning furnish her contact, and as always the “willingness” of Bro lightning can’t be overlook, thanks Bro.
On this particular night, skin was sort of “itchy” to be tormented, so pick up the fullest of courage to confront this “serial rapist”, thinking to seek revenge for Bros, whom being brutally abused.
She picked up my call quite instantly, which probably she is stopping for the day after raping few bros here, but nevertheless she agreed to meet me at the hotel, close to midnight, and I was make plans, and thinking the essential method to let her “taste her own medicine”. While contemplating, ding dong…but I still have nothing, and mind just went blank for the very moment except to “open the door”. Seeing X.Xue II, first impression was how it would be possible that she’s raped so many bros out here. To me, she’s petite with a decent and “lady next door” look, just that delicious lady appeals to me, and a sigh of relieve..

I’ll not go into further detail, but one thing for sure…this is one damn hungry² lady who wants both parties to enjoy to the fullest…Maybe she’ll survive without food, but she’ll definitely not survive if deprive from SEX!!! Just wonder how she master this at this age?

All I can say is that she is very close to a perfect bonk, especially her cunt:- any momentum thrust is met with “heavy” friction that probably little bro might be over-heated if not for her free flowing lubrication…

Her services should be equal if not better as compared to cat 150 type…All in all, to say X.Xue II is good, is a understatement and to give her a 100/100, probably I’ll kanna zap, but bros reading this FR do spare me, as I’m definitely not good enough in English to put in a decent report for bros to enjoy…but it’s one of mine best sexxion!!!

Lastly, kudos to bro lightning to unearth such a gem!!!

Origin: Liaoning
Looks: 7/10 (looks young, cheerful & decent). Warning – Looks is deceiving!!!
Body: 7/10 (Ht. 1.56m, Wt. 46kg, tan smooth skin) nice pair of handful boobs..
Stat: 33B – 24 – 34 estimated
Bbbjj: 10/10 (perfect to me)
Fj: 10/10 (wet & tight², perfect to me in various position, except cowgirl, 7/10)
Service: Should be able to make a name if she belongs to cat 150.
RFT: A must before she leave our port.

24vtec
27-11-2007, 02:11 PM
FR ON XiaoXue,

Thanks for bro Lighting for this XiaoXue gem.

Due to past few days very bz with work finally until today i am able to post a FR after trying her. My apolgise to bro lighting.

Call up her and was told that she don't want to travel too far away, thats y LL proceed to her hotel that she prefer. book a room and was quite disappoint that the room was really sucks as i could see the bedsheet is quite dirty but LL no choice. Withnin 10 mins she ring the door bell. First impression quite disappoint as she don't have the figure i prefer, but to my big surprise her service is tiptop and i never regret spending on her.
SHe ask me to take a bath first while she ans a call, after bathing she went in for a fast bath and the next moment she was on top of me.... haha
she start off with her catbath slowly while i start to squeez her boobs.. she enjoy a lot and to my big surprise she is so wet that i cant belive it.... haha..
I start to push my finger and start fingering her and i can tell you she was like shouting till i am so worry the next door could hear us. then u start to hold my finger and poke into her asshole. The faster i go the more she start to say laogong faster faster faster... very shuan..... very shuan.....
until i cannot take it anymore i carry her up ( she very light only :D) push her to the wall and fuck her while standing.... i finish her off in doggie.........
She is very tired after that and say i very lihai.... haha........
then she told me that she like to make love with young guy cus she have more feel...

Overall i am very happy with this gal and i will rtf on her a few more times....

Haha

Thanks bro Lighting...
Btw can you send me the XX2 contact?

Thanks in advance.

lightning
27-11-2007, 06:21 PM
FR ON XiaoXue,

Thanks for bro Lighting for this XiaoXue gem.

Due to past few days very bz with work finally until today i am able to post a FR after trying her. My apolgise to bro lighting.Thanks bro Lighting...
Btw can you send me the XX2 contact?

Thanks in advance.

U are trying XX II right now. as for XX I,:D she is on and off depending on her mood...

Loveseeker
28-11-2007, 05:36 PM
eh bro...dun think XX1 is avaliable anymore ;)

lightning
28-11-2007, 06:27 PM
eh bro...dun think XX1 is avaliable anymore ;)

BTW she left alreadi...:cool:

funfounder
30-11-2007, 02:27 PM
Many thanks to Bro. Lighting 4 the sharing of Xiao XueII ! She is really 1 gd looking,horny chicks.Sorry,she should be say as a very very horny girl.N with great services.....too many gd points of her too describe in writing.Taste her yrself to fully understand what i m trying to express !

Met her last9 after my OC left 4 Hk shopping.I shall not go to too details cause by writing about the encounter make me horny again.Below r just my scoring cards of her.......

Looks: 7/10,pretty face with sweet smile.CFM face once she is horny!

Body: 6.5/10,A bit short in height(est.1.58m),skin a bit tanne but smooth n no scare or tattoo.

Boobs: 7/10,34B(est.),with light brown nipples.very gd on touching n sucking it.

Frenching: 9/10,if u like this? she is the 1 will leave u out of breath! she is a kissing fish.

Fingering: 8/10,allows n will guide u where to go once she is wet!

AR: 9/10,one of the best i had met.(Sorry u had to try it,i find no wordings to describe).

BBBJ: 9/10,this will be like in 'Heaven' if u like it.She will not stop till u ask !It start in the bathroom 4 few mins. while washing u. But it will be a long 1s once in the bed.Powerful suckion mix with light touge licking n lots of deepthroat ! (Sorry i cant wrote too much without thinnking her doing it).Only can say 'BEST of the BEST'

FJ; 9/10,any position u like.She love it deep n hard pumping.Kept calling yr name once u make her wanted more !

Servces n attitude: 10/10,no rush of time.Massage u while resting.Chatty too !

Overall:For 60,if u till not happy or satisfy? U must be crazy or unable ! (LOL) !As 4 me 1 round with her will never be engouh.

Really she is a must,i put my name on her!

RTF: To9 !
:p:p:p:p

johnnykk
30-11-2007, 04:16 PM
Once again, have to really thanks bro lighting for such a wonderful recommendation.

Didn't have time to try her till today. And I was extremely pleased to bonk her before she leave our shore. For those bro that are still undecided, do hurry before you regret where there no time to RTF after she left.

Pick her up near her place and she was already very chatty and touchy in the car. Once we are inside the hotel lift, she was already planting all her lips all over my face.

The rest are quite usual routine with excellent standard i.e. give u a good catbath on your back, riding you hard and wild, making all the sound, lying beside you to stroke your cock after fj. She really make you feel wonderful and totally exhausted after the entire session. Ever willing to please and easy to get along with.

Ratings for XX II:-
Looks: 7.5/10, her looks grow on you
Boobs: 7/10, great nips
Frenching: 8/10
Fingering: SHE LOVES IT
AR: Never try
BBBJ: 8/10 good work
FJ: 8/10 very wild and of course horny
GFE : 8/10
services: 9/10 tip top, no rush
RTF: defintely, Really a rare GEM!!

lightning
03-12-2007, 11:00 AM
Any more Frs on XXII:p

GhostRay
03-12-2007, 11:38 AM
Got. Me. Try her few days back. Good. Most of the stuff other bro mention liao. So no need for me to say more. Will go to rating.

Boob: B to me
French: 8/10 (like kissing fish)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Shiok)
FJ: 8/10 (Any position)
Finger: Allow
GFF: 8/10 (like long lost)
RTF: OF COURSE

Damage: 60 + 15 (hotel) + 10 (tip)

Note to all Bro, she mention she leaving like 12 or 15 this month. Can bro ligthning confirm?

aman
03-12-2007, 06:49 PM
Bro GR, XXII going back on 14th Dec:D

Champs
03-12-2007, 08:01 PM
Bro GR, XXII going back on 14th Dec:D

Bro. Spot-on as your mentioned! Really sadden to hear such a bad news and definitely will miss X.Xue II..Ask if she'll return...maybe is the reply.

Got a RFT yesterday and boy, another Indescribable session!!! The best highlight was that while she was giving a mind blowing AR combined with a lavishing BBBJ, damn mobile rang while i had no mood to pick up but this graceful lady pick the phone and passed to me...Ops, ma ma called to check on some matters so lan lan move away from the bed to be more serious...Out of the blue, she came over to where i'm talking, without giving any signal she kneel down and continue with the BBBJ...Wow, this is the sort of feeling any men would desire for...what a happening for a beautiful sunday...

Will be looking forward another session before she leaves, sigh!!!

hotguy2406
03-12-2007, 09:55 PM
Hey Bro can i hv the contact

lightning
04-12-2007, 12:12 PM
...Out of the blue, she came over to where i'm talking, without giving any signal she kneel down and continue with the BBBJ...Wow, this is the sort of feeling any men would desire for...what a happening for a beautiful sunday...!

Yeap she did that to me while i am tearing for my helmet and was losing my concentration and had hard time tearing the packet:D

GhostRay
04-12-2007, 04:32 PM
Bro GR, XXII going back on 14th Dec:DOhh.......hope can RTF her before she go.....塮谢.

GhostRay
04-12-2007, 04:33 PM
Yeap she did that to me while i am tearing for my helmet and was losing my concentration and had hard time tearing the packet:DKNN, think I must act blur then on the phone to get this type of bbbj..... :D

lightning
05-12-2007, 08:33 AM
KNN, think I must act blur then on the phone to get this type of bbbj..... :D

Hahaha LOL:D

aman
05-12-2007, 09:48 AM
Ohh.......hope can RTF her before she go.....塮谢.

yo....bro, you better do it fast or on the 14th Morning she fly back liao:p

teebs_darklord
05-12-2007, 04:41 PM
Called Xiao Xue II this morning but she was sleeping and she asked me to call back in the afternoon after she woke up.

Anyway, arrived at GL at 12pm and called her. She told me that she would only be available after 1pm so decided to have lunch at Lor 14.

During my lunch one SYT came over and sat at my table and we started chatting and she told me a whole lot of stuff about herself which I didn't even ask for...which is quite out of the ordinary as I don't normally talk to China gals whom I do not know...Maybe this is what you call destiny....

Anyway, she is Wen Wen, 20 yrs old from Sichuan. Pretty and with a solid figure and later found out that she gives a pretty good service too but more on that in another thread....

Well, after my lunch, I asked her for her number and actually considering trying her another day since I already had an appointment with Xiao Xue II. She asked me why I did not want to do her first then continue with the other gal but I said that I am a one shot guy and I would try her another day...

Anyway, called Xiao Xue II and she asked to meet me at Lor 23 coffee shop so it was a long walk there from Lor 24. When I reached ther I called her again and she said that she was at Lor 13 and whether we could meet there instead...

WTF!!!!!! I just walked from Lor 24 to Lor 13 in the bloody rain and now I have to walk back to Lor 13!!!! Ok, maybe this is just not my day so lan lan walk back to Lor 13.

Saw her and at first sight, she isn't that pretty and she decided to the Lor 11 Hotel 81 so we went over and booked a room there for 1 hour.

I will not digress too much about her service as I guess it is already well know here. Anyway, ratings as follows:

Looks 6/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Ass Rimming 7/10
FJ 8/10
Overall 8/10
Cost $60 + $10 room
Rtf: yes if I can find the time...

What I would say is that she is one horny gal and be careful if she takes your thumb to suck...she nearly bit off my thumb!!!! Fuck!!!!

All in all, I would say that she is definately one of the best FLs around. One thing I didn't really like was that she kept talking over the phone and smssing after I was done with her but this is just a small detail. Anyway, we checked out soon after that and she want to Lor 22 for another appointment at 2.15pm...

cheongster28
06-12-2007, 03:04 AM
Firstly would like to thank Bro Lightning for the contact...cant up you yet but will do when I get some power. Now onto the promised FR.

Called up XXII and booked a meeting w/ her. She said she would wait for me at L22 and was there promptly (plus point). First impression, not SYT but not bad, she is pretty in her own sorta way. Has a slim body and was dressed in "decent" clothing.

Proceeded to H81 and action starts before you even get into your room...in the lift she started hugging and rubbing my little bro....get into the room and in a flash she has my pants down by my leg and starts a great BBBJ. After about 5 mins, I sugest a shower, by this time we are both horny as hell so chop chop take a shower and hop onto the bed for the real action to start.

Much has been said about the FJ but I will add my simple two cents. This is a Fl who really enjoys a good time, as described by many bros, she is horny horny horny, and will even help direct you to finger her faster and deeper. BTW both holes are open game to fingering..and she really enjoys both. Han a finger in her ass and she had a finger in her pussy...what a sensation, can feel her finger thru the skin....think about it now start to steam again...

For those bros who like stereo and enjoy watching a girl cum...this is the girl for you. If you ever want to know what it feels like to be raped...this is also the girl for you. All in all a GREAT experience.

Face: 6.5
Body: 7 (only minus is that she has a little armpit hair.)
Boobs: A+ ~ B
BBBJ: 8 (lots of deepthroat action)
AR: 8
FJ: 9
GFE: 9
RTF: Most definitely.

Hope this FR helps....up me if u like it.

aman
06-12-2007, 10:06 AM
8 more day to go...those who want RTF pls take note:p

lightning
06-12-2007, 05:24 PM
yeah baby:D
hey aman u rtf???

funwheel
06-12-2007, 07:28 PM
today I rtf and this is my 4 times.Hear from her the RED may be coming soon so bros better fast rtf.

aman
07-12-2007, 10:50 AM
yeah baby
hey aman u rtf???
for the pass 30day i nv look for other gal.....:D
today I rtf and this is my 4 times.Hear from her the RED may be coming soon so bros better fast rtf.

y/day try to look for her but she very busy at work, try today lor or her Antie come.....:o

Ah Q
07-12-2007, 11:36 AM
yo....bro, you better do it fast or on the 14th Morning she fly back liao:p

Yah..better hurry...she is worth the money even though cost double my usual budget bonk allowance!.

Thanks bro lightning for the contact. Had her last week but cannot FR because no can lock into SBF lah...

mystic dragon
07-12-2007, 03:15 PM
First of all I must apologise to bro lightning for this late FR. Been hell of a week.

I did XX2 last thursday so the details might be fading from my memory a little but please do not mistaken that for poor quality. In fact, I got many good things to tell about her.

On a sidenote, I'm glad to notice some others have decided to adopt my format in their FRs. It shows that at least my writings are appreciated. Let me reiterate that I always restraint from givng numerical ratings for the girls as they are rather meaningless on their own and they varies based on individual preferences. I'd write it as it is and be as descriptive as possible.

Before I go on, Let me just give you 2 words: WET and WILD. You have been warned.

Looks

She is tan, slim, has average height for a Chinese girl, and long straight hair. She's not very pretty. Just a normal northern Chinese looking girl. Boobs I think cup A with tiny pinkish nipples. Slender enough, no excessive fats anywhere.

The moment she hopped on she kept waxing lyricals about how handsome I look. Although I usually dismiss this immediately, I admit it does work on my ego a little. So those who are susceptible to girls' praising trap be forewarned.

Action

Ice was all broken when we started kissing. We groped and sucked hungrily at each other while still clothed. That set the tone well for the rest of the session. I stripped to my birthday suit and we continued to frolick. Things were so heated that she almost BJ me there and then. I had to pull away and insisted I had a bath first. Phew...

Plus point: she bathed for/with me.

...more foreplay in the shower.

When we were dried, she didn't waste a second to pounce on me and started the tongue assault. After frenching somemore, she started her catbath on me. It was a light licking with lots and lots of saliva. Remember my first warning?

The BBBJ was not the best I had but decent enough. She was willing to go deepthroat so that's a plus point.

And then the surprise came. She asked me to turn over and lie on my chest. At first I thought she wanted to massage me (I was thinking, so fast massage? WTF?) or continue the catbath on my back. Catbath she did....and more. She went all the way down to my ass crack and gave me a solid AR. I'm never a fan of AR and I never asked for it. Nonetheless I wasn't complaining. It was a strange and funny sensation but I had to applaud her hardwork.

I had to mention that all these while she was moaning and I wasn't doing anything to her. Why can't the girls learn that it would sound fake after awhile? Sigh...

BBBJ continued and this time she turned her ass towards me, just stopped short of straddling my chest. I took the cue and played with her pussy. Apparently I wasn't doing a good job cos at one point she used her own fingers to play with herself. Not to be outdone, I increased my intensity to Level 18 Dragon Subduing Palm and she was satisfied somewhat. She moaned the loudest when I finger-fucked her hard. I was darn shocked to learn that even my middle finger felt too big for her tunnel. The walls were gripping my finger so tight that I couldn't wait to experience how it would feel when my meat was in her.

The moment of truth arrived as she straddled me and impaled herself. It was out-of-this-world tightness. The sensation was compounded cos she was squatting as she bobbed up and down and that, as you all know, contracts the vaginal. Thankfully, she switched to the normal cowgirl position before I reach the point-of-no-return. It was in this position that I thought she would break my pelvic bone. She was dropping her weight so fast and so hard on me that I really felt pain in my hips. I also dunno how to describe the pain-pleasure combo. I guess this is how it feels to be raped by a woman. :cool:

I dunno how many times she cummed cos she was certainly the one enjoying more. But I didn't care either. I just went with the flow and let my juices erupted when the moment came. She coaxed one last orgasm for herself before falling onto me.

After our breathings went back to normal, she ordered me to wash myself and she did likewise. Separatedly though, to my dismay. But I was anticipating a rematch so I didn't care.

True enough, after some musings about out lives, I initiated a kiss and she responded ernestly. Like the first round, she wasted no time in going down on me and presenting her cute ass. This time, however, I invited her to straddle me and rewarded her with a tongue lashing for her hardwork. She was now totally ecstatic, writhing and squirming and trying to get her pussy away from my mouth. I tortured her for a while before relenting. But I still kept up the assualt with my fingers. Surprise surprise...her pussy is still as tight after the rough screw just a moment ago. And her moaning (this time genuine) never ceased throughout the 69 and fingering. Bro lightning, she is truly worthy of the name nympho.

When she decided she needed to release real bad, she rode me hard again. Same pain but I was getting used to it. This time I tried to appreciate her expressions from below. Actually she looked quite funny when she screwed up her face in pleasure. She looked like she was doing a dramatic frown which you'd find only on a clown. It all seemed quite comical. :o

When she was tired of humping (and cumming many times in the process), I made her lie down and entered her with her legs high up on my shoulders. I love this position. Seemed like she did too. I made sure she came a few more times before I turned her over for doggie cos I couldn't take it anymore. Her expression made me wanna laugh all the time.

I rammed her hard from behind, wanting to cum faster as I was tiring and also to take revenge on the pain she inflicted on my hips earlier. She cried like she was giving birth. Damn...she was having such a good time she should be paying me. I spanked her ass many times for being such a good sport and I knew she came when she arched her back to grab my left arm in a deathlike-grip. Well, I wasn't about to do the same so I kept on the pounding without a care in search for my 2nd orgasm. She continued her grip on my hand which I later found out had turned white.

Finally I felt a little tingling in my penis so I turned her again to missionary position. I was still afraid that I might laugh out loud if I saw her face so I just lied down and rested on her diminutive frame totally and concentrated on nibbling her ear and neck. At this point I wasn't concern with her discomfort cos I just wanted to cum badly. I went full throttle and came a 2nd time in the moan-filled room. She was still wanting more as she grinded our hips below me. I dunno if she managed to cum one last time or she just gave up cos she stopped after awhile. It was hell of a ride.

We washed, separately again, and rested on the bed. We chatted and parted. I paid her $120.

Conclusion

She's a good screw despite her below par appearance. She enjoys her sex and will give you a good time if you can keep up with her.

Hope this FR helped.

mystic dragon
07-12-2007, 03:27 PM
Sorry I forgot to add in my post. She is born in the year of the Pig. For those bros who might wanna know. Cheers! ;)

lightning
07-12-2007, 04:46 PM
too bad this legendary GEM is going back soon:(

mystic dragon
07-12-2007, 04:58 PM
But I'm sure you have more GEMS in your stable? I vaguely remember you mentioning another one in your PM. ;)

aman
07-12-2007, 07:00 PM

Before I go on, Let me just give you 2 words: WET and WILD. You have been warned.

My 1st FR already say she VERY WILD :D

too bad this legendary GEM is going back soon

Bro, you want her to come back!!
I talk to her ha:p

lightning
07-12-2007, 07:47 PM
My 1st FR already say she VERY WILD :D

Bro, you want her to come back!!
I talk to her ha:p

That will be great!!!:D:D

lightning
08-12-2007, 10:01 PM
6 more days before this great stuff is going back. BTW today had a fantastic good fuck and this gal really realy love sex. extremely horny stuff! trired as usual tried for round 2 but can't perform sex with XXII is tiring as it demand a lot of my stamina to out F*ck each other:D

dragon8
09-12-2007, 01:00 PM
Thx to Bro Lighting for the contact. Have been oversea and only got to try her yesterday. Boy, do I wish that I came back earlier!

I must say that she is one of the best I have tried; young, pretty, tight body, and best of all horny. She begged to be fucked.

I met her yesterday afternoon at one of 8X in GL. Arriving at the hotel, I saw a nice looking girl by the entrance. She has a nice body, and in her early thirty. I booked the room, and called XX. 5 min. later the door bell rang, to my surprise; it was not the girl I saw earlier, but a much younger and prettier one.

She came in with a big smile, and we started frenching right away; deep tongue ones. It continued for about 2 min. and she said I should take a shower. By myself, I did not mind. I washed up, and was about to come out of the shower. She came in, naked, and squatted in front me, and started to give me BBBJ! Wow, what a pleasant surprise!

We returned to the bed, and started some serious french. My hands grabbed over her body. She does not have a big breast, but they are about the right size, and squeezable.

She then asked me to lye down, and gave me another round of BBBJ. Boy, she took time; deep throat, teasing the tip of my Didi, licking it….I then asked her turn around, so we can have 69.

Now this where she is different from most other girls, she enjoyed. Moving around her butt, her pussy was trying to the best contact with my tongue. Soon she is wet. Sensing the time was right, I gently inserted 1 finger into her pussy, and another in her back hole. She started screaming, with joy, “faster, faster…..uhh, right, right spot….” A few min. after this, she finally begged, “I can’t take it anymore, faster, I am about to come, right….just this way, hurry…..” I then inserted my Didi, took her in missionary position. Her face showed the mix of agony and joy. Bumping her for about 3 min. I asked to switch to doggie. There, I did not thrust much, but just kept in the position. It was she who moved her butt, moving right to left, and occasionally pushing back; she was fucking me!

I felt I was about to come, so my speed picker up, and pumped really hard for about 2 min. and finally unloaded.

We went to wash up, and laid there chat a bit. Her hand started to tease my Didi again, followed by another round of french. And she rode me, pushing back and forth, changing her speed, twisting butt. (BTW, she has a really nice perky ass!) it went on for about 5 min. Finally we both came again!

Was

dragon8
09-12-2007, 01:04 PM
Washed, relaxed a few, we both were happy to leave. She told me that she would on 14Dec07, and said she really wished that we could meet earlier.

I am not going to give one of these ratings. Four words, TRUE GEM, MUST TRY!

lightning
09-12-2007, 07:50 PM
Washed, relaxed a few, we both were happy to leave. She told me that she would on 14Dec07, and said she really wished that we could meet earlier.

I am not going to give one of these ratings. Four words, TRUE GEM, MUST TRY!

It is sad that such a good GEM going to leave our shore soon and won't be back. All the best to her and wish that she will open her small business sucessfully and lead a decent life:o

alex18122003
09-12-2007, 07:55 PM
It is sad that such a good GEM going to leave our shore soon and won't be back. All the best to her and wish that she will open her small business sucessfully and lead a decent life:o

Bro Lightning, can i have her last bloods before she leaving? :D

aman
10-12-2007, 09:43 AM
Bro Lightning, can i have her last bloods before she leaving?

Bro, y? come so late!!!!

better do it fast...opp:eek: look for you fast:D

ManuelFerrara
12-12-2007, 05:47 AM
Intend to get out of semi-retired mood and give XXII a try before she goes back. Upon confirmation, drive my van like alonso at 100+km/h down to Gl to pick her up at 2am in the morning. Reach there, gave her a call and she told me she got booking liao. Got booking den dun confirm with me mah. Need to drive around 30 mins den can reach GL. Nebermind, go to nearby coffee shop and wait for her session to end. While makaning, receive a sms that she going overnite. KNNCB!!! Waste my time and diesel to drive down at wee hours. This is the 1st time i kanna aeroplane by FL, Usually, when i confirm with FL means confirm ON. At the end, try to contact my limited FL contact and no one available. No choice go home PCC. WTF!

GhostRay
12-12-2007, 08:48 AM
Intend to get out of semi-retired mood and give XXII a try before she goes back. Upon confirmation, drive my van like alonso at 100+km/h down to Gl to pick her up at 2am in the morning. Reach there, gave her a call and she told me she got booking liao. Got booking den dun confirm with me mah. Need to drive around 30 mins den can reach GL. Nebermind, go to nearby coffee shop and wait for her session to end. While makaning, receive a sms that she going overnite. KNNCB!!! Waste my time and diesel to drive down at wee hours. This is the 1st time i kanna aeroplane by FL, Usually, when i confirm with FL means confirm ON. At the end, try to contact my limited FL contact and no one available. No choice go home PCC. WTF!Bro..relax. Normally when a gem is about to go back.... many bros will start to rtf her before she go back. Many last min rtf.

Relax bro. Anyway I went down to GL after a nite of drink & took a short walk along those lorong after a heavy supper. Many quite chio along lor 20 & 30+. Anyway too tired & bit drunk so go back to find my bed.

lightning
13-12-2007, 11:30 AM
Hi Xiaoxue is going back tommorrow, so she will do her last minute shopping today. today she may not entertain our last minute call for appointment and she will open a business back in her hometown and lead a normal life. let's us hope all the best to her;)

aman
13-12-2007, 06:32 PM
Hi Xiaoxue is going back tommorrow, so she will do her last minute shopping today. today she may not entertain our last minute call for appointment and she will open a business back in her hometown and lead a normal life. let's us hope all the best to her

I going to her home town for hair cut:D:D

hero619
14-12-2007, 09:23 AM
Meet her at the transit area at terminal one before she left can see she is sad to leave Singapore what a shame so nice fl is going back and not coming again. I believe she will be back again , by the look can tell. Hope all the best for her small business in her hometown. Thanks lightning for getting such a rare gem :):)

aman
14-12-2007, 09:38 AM
Meet her at the transit area at terminal one before she left can see she is sad to leave Singapore what a shame so nice fl is going back and not coming again. I believe she will be back again , by the look can tell. Hope all the best for her small business in her hometown. Thanks lightning for getting such a rare gem

bro, she alry tell me "I will be back" But not so soon.:D

dont worry ha...bro lightning is hunting now:D

hero619
14-12-2007, 10:55 AM
bro, she alry tell me "I will be back" But not so soon.:D

dont worry ha...bro lightning is hunting now:D

ok waiting for good news , enjoy your trip see u when u are back :):)

lightning
14-12-2007, 12:21 PM
Yo then I will wait for her good news:D

funfounder
14-12-2007, 12:53 PM
She is now on a plane back to China! But according to her,she is not coming back.As she is setting up a saloon at her home town. I wish her the best but a bit sorry 4 myself,cause she is simply a Gem ! I sure will miss her after she had treated me so fucking well !

Thanks to Bro. lighting 4 intro. such a horny girl.

funfounder
14-12-2007, 12:58 PM
By the way,any Bro got Raw from her ? Just curious ! :p

aczeta76
14-12-2007, 01:04 PM
By the way,any Bro got Raw from her ? Just curious ! :p

Hmm .. r u implyg tt she offered to you?:cool:

funfounder
14-12-2007, 01:08 PM
NO. But really wonder such a horny girl will love to have RAW once she met some1 she really likes.Cause a lady love sex will never like rubber !!!! :p

aczeta76
14-12-2007, 01:10 PM
hahaha..

RAW is reserved for wife and hubby only..If any FL offers it to me, I will run far far away...:D

funfounder
14-12-2007, 01:15 PM
True n i agree with u. But i belive ther r still takers willing once offer !

lightning
14-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Bro dun tok rubbish ard here, she never agreed to raw and mentioned ppl even offer money to her 4 that but she refuse:mad:

satyr365
14-12-2007, 02:16 PM
Bro dun tok rubbish ard here, she never agreed to raw and mentioned ppl even offer money to her 4 that but she refuse:mad:

You're right bro! She told me a couple of guys even pretended to "forget" buying condoms. Once in the room, they will apologise and suggest since there isn't any condom, why not just do it! She always flatly rejects them! She will threaten to leave if they don't go and get some caps.

funfounder
14-12-2007, 02:32 PM
All thanks to Bro. Lightning n Satry365 ,At least now i know she dun.A Gd days to both of u ! :)

lightning
14-12-2007, 02:35 PM
All thanks to Bro. Lightning n Satry365 ,At least now i know she dun.A Gd days to both of u ! :)

She may come back soon and will let u guys know when she's back. just to let u know that the word "raw" is a very sensitive issue here. ;)
u cannot litter the public propetry anyhow as u like.

ManuelFerrara
14-12-2007, 05:42 PM
She may come back soon and will let u guys know when she's back. just to let u know that the word "raw" is a very sensitive issue here. ;)
u cannot litter the public propetry anyhow as u like.

Ya, "RAW" is very sensitive. Hope she will be back soon.

Is she going to open a hair salon in shenzhen. I rem tat i went to SZ about 3 yrs ago to see my china gl and she bought me to one of those small lanes which has so many hair salons. I was spoil for choices. Lucky my gf knows which is good and i had a wash+blow+cut on my hair for around S$5. Wat a deal!!! Moreover, the china gal who service me is chio and big boobs. keep on using her boobs to touch me but too bad gf is with me.

Maybe those bro who had xxII china contact should let us know the location of her hair salon so that when we go for biz trip, can have a full package services,wash + blow(both hair and didi) and cut (hair only, not didi) + FJ etc from XXII. Wat a deal!!!

Cytan7
14-12-2007, 06:32 PM
It is sad to lose such a gem like her... Hope she can come back to our shores in the very near future!

Champs
14-12-2007, 07:17 PM
NO. But really wonder such a horny girl will love to have RAW once she met some1 she really likes.Cause a lady love sex will never like rubber !!!! :p

Hi Bro, you're right as i RTF her 2 days ago and bought the cap from vendor machine - she commented "rudder too thick and not shiok" - so just ask raw very shiok is it - her reply was "of course la" but i never make such request..

No raw, but AJ for me...hehe...the rest very much like the past sessions - enjoyable and desireable...so sad she left us. But my best wishes to her business endeavor.

Btw she mentioned will return to DaLian to setup a small saloon, which she'll ask her younger brother over to help - told me her younger bro quite handsome and many lady customer going after...

Anyway sad and happy for her..

forumer
14-12-2007, 11:54 PM
No raw, but AJ for me...hehe...the rest very much like the past sessions - enjoyable and desireable...so sad she left us. But my best wishes to her business endeavor.

rare to see a prc into AJ...

dragon8
15-12-2007, 01:26 AM
Believe I was the last one she saw on Thur night. It was like lover lust before they depart; some steam sex. She moaned, screamed, jerked her body, and shot her love juice. And the best part, she asked me enter her back door. It was tight and truly different from other AJ I had, where mostly girls just wanted to get over this. She enjoyed it, and ask me to keep my did inside her backdoor. She was lying on her stomach, and I moved my did in and out slowly, and kept there for good 5min while she was talking dirty too me, and playing with her clitoris, before I unloaded. It was incredible.

I am missing her now!!

aman
15-12-2007, 10:24 AM
No raw, but AJ for me...hehe.....

And the best part, she asked me enter her back door. It was tight and truly different from other AJ I had,

At last some say abt AJ:eek:
Yes, he do AJ, but she ask me not to tell ppl, later all go for her Ass:D
and i knw not only you 2 guy many more...cos she love it's

Bro hero619,you also 1 of them shiok bo:p

hero619
16-12-2007, 03:25 AM
At last some say abt AJ:eek:
Yes, he do AJ, but she ask me not to tell ppl, later all go for her Ass:D
and i knw not only you 2 guy many more...cos she love it's

Bro hero619,you also 1 of them shiok bo:p

ya lo.. she told me the same thing don't tell people , later she cannot walk haha..now we all know what she really like...

forumer
16-12-2007, 01:10 PM
she will be wondering how come so many pple know about her aj when she comes back next time :p

dragon8
16-12-2007, 01:35 PM
She will most likely say ' Uh yeah! now you guys really make me horny!'

During my session, she begged 'Lau Puo (wife) wanted it in the ass!'

forumer
16-12-2007, 01:45 PM
She will most likely say ' Uh yeah! now you guys really make me horny!'

During my session, she begged 'Lau Puo (wife) wanted it in the ass!'

老婆要你干屁股洞。。。:D

hoosdathu
16-12-2007, 02:53 PM
wow, sounds like a legend in the making...
too bad she's not ard now :p

funwheel
16-12-2007, 10:42 PM
why everyone have AJ from her, I ask for it she said cannot because too big,
very pain.
Next time I must ask again.

lightning
16-12-2007, 11:16 PM
I thnik must depend on her mood and size for selection, bro. Think u must make her damm horny to get her into the mood for AJ:D Too bad I also din get

hero619
04-01-2008, 03:08 PM
After her departure did she send any season greeting to you guys from China just wondering

funfounder
04-01-2008, 03:20 PM
Hi ther !Any1 had Xj China phone number ? Going China during CNY,may like to pay her a visit 2 HER HOME TOWN.bRO. WHOM HAD HER NOS.,CAN PLS pm me,thanks! :)

aman
04-01-2008, 07:13 PM
Hi ther !Any1 had Xj China phone number ? Going China during CNY,may like to pay her a visit 2 HER HOME TOWN.bRO. WHOM HAD HER NOS.,CAN PLS pm me,thanks! :)

I still waiting for her to sms me la...:)
If i hv last week i visit her lor:D

lightning
04-01-2008, 07:39 PM
I still waiting for her to sms me la...:)
If i hv last week i visit her lor:D

If I have also go to ur home base and rape her:p

aman
04-01-2008, 07:49 PM
If I have also go to ur home base and rape her:p

rape her:eek:

I let her rape me better:p

LoL......