PDA

View Full Version : The Making of An Android Prototype

kiasusam
07-04-2020, 06:49 PM
DISCLAIMER!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories which I find interesting. It can also be found in other Erotic sites.
The contents is 100℅ NOT from me, but just re-edit and added some local Flavours & Erotic Images to enhance the story.This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental. The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers ONLY.

Episode One The First Test Run

Prototype 001's visual augmentations snapped on, allowing him to see the area he had been brought to the day prior. 

He was an Android. He knew that much of his existence.

He was created through the planning and manufacturing of 3 women;

Amara, the advertising manager of a prominent Android manufacturing corporation who initiated the idea and therefore managed to stay as a part of the secret project.

Lydia, the current CEO of the corporation who GREENLiT the project.

Mia, the lead engineer who was pulled from the new line of Androids to work on this project. 

001, though he had been programmed to go by the label Zero by his creator, scanned the small room to see 3 women speaking with one another as they stared back at him. Suddenly his audio augments kicked on, allowing him to hear the 3 women.

"I don't want you to get your hopes up just yet," a tall woman with long straight dark hair and a dark complexion stated. That was Mia.

Zero knew her from the first moment that he had been brought into consciousness. She had created him and due to that, she was the first human that he had ever seen or heard speak. She was kind but professional and he found his free opinion-creating functions quite enjoyed her company. "Everything works physically from the small stimuli tests that I've run but he hasn't had his full free will function switched on yet, so I'm not sure what might happen."

"He looks amazing," a small woman with pale skin and short blonde hair chimed in. She leaned in close enough for Zero to receive her scent through his smell sensors placed within his nostrils. She was wearing a sweet smelling perfume that created a strange surge through the core of his body. "And you say that everything works?"

"Yes, Amara," Mia answered with a soft chuckle. 

So the small blonde woman was Amara? She was the one responsible for the creation in the first place. Zero appreciated her for obvious reasons.

"So, when can we get the test started," the third woman asked. Zero shifted his eyes to take her visuals in. She appeared to be slightly older than the other two women but just as beautiful. Her eyes were sharper as if taking everything in and analyzing similar to what an Android would do, but she was no Android. Her long light brown hair was tied back in a long braid and her ample bosom showed a generous amount of cleavage as she placed her hands on her lap and bent down to look at his penis. "I want to see this thing in action." She must be the CEO, Lydia.

"I've finished preparations with the female Android. It was actually quite easy creating her sensual nerve settings for sex organs as opposed to Zero here. We have plenty of women on earth for testing but of course, creating a man was quite a challenge considering that none are still alive to test." 

Mia finished her statement with a laugh, but seeing no positive reaction from the two other women, she cleared her throat and nodded to a door that led to another side of a large window that separated the two rooms. The three women closed the door behind them and Zero felt an intrusion in his mind. 

Mia had plugged into her tablet once again and he could feel aspects of his thoughts shift about as the three women stared at him through the glass. 

Zero blinked a few times as his synthetic brain registered what Mia had just done. She had given him free will. He wasn't compelled to stand in place. He wasn't compelled to do anything. He looked around the room and found a small bed neatly made with black sheets pushed against the wall to his right.

He didn't know what was going on. He hadn't received any commands or prompts for this. Mia had just moved him to this room and turned him on. She had always prompted him before. What kind of test was this?

"We're sending another Android in to meet with you," Mia's voice called from a speaker hanging from the side of the large window. "We want you to be very nice to her."

That wasn't as exact of a command as he was used to but at least it was something. He had to be nice to the Android that entered the room. He could do that. He was programmed with a self-expanding AI that could learn and grow emotionally as close to a normal human as possible and therefore being polite wouldn't be an issue.

A few moments later a petite pale-skinned female Android with shoulder-length light red hair stepped through a different door and smiled at him from across the room. She wore a tight-fitting black silk nighty short enough to show off her long legs. 

"I am an Android created by Mia as well," she said in a high pitched voice. "I was created with sexual functions to perfectly sync up with your own sexual functions."

"What do I identify you as," Zero asked.

The female Android's face twisted into an expression of confusion. She probably hadn't had the chance to question something as little as labels. She looked over her shoulder to the three women on the other side of the glass, who looked almost as confused.

"To be honest," Mia sent into the room through overhead speakers. "We've been so focused on the creation process that we haven't agreed on a name for you yet."

"I've labeled 001 as Zero," Mia explained to the two other women by her side. "Maybe for simplicity sake we should call her One?"

"Agreed," Amara stated cheerfully. 

"Ok, then," Mia announced. "There you have it. Zero and One."

"It's nice to meet you One," Zero stated with a smile. 

One stepped across the floor to stand in front of him and looked up into his eyes allowing him to study her light purple irises that flashed with an inner scanner as she smiled up at him. 

"One," Mia began. "Bring Zero to the bed, please."

One's hand grasped Zero's and guided him to the small bed. She stopped when there and turned to face him once more. 

"Now initiate seduction," Mia called from the speaker again. 

Zero felt One's hand slide down his stomach as she stood up on her toes and pressed her soft lips to his. The soft tips of her fingers slid down the length of his shaft, causing his penis to begin to swell into an erection.

"Is it supposed to be that big," he heard Amara asked breathlessly. 

"I engineered his penis to be larger than that of what the average male's penis was but not so large that it will cause serious injury," Mia's voice answered back. "Remember, you told me to make him impressive."

One looked back up from his erection with wide eyes. She gripped his shaft with her small hand and seemed surprised that her fingers couldn't touch. He gave her a kind smile in an attempt to not override her emotional patterns into a sense of shock and slid one of his hands down the side of her arm for comfort. 

"One," Mia called from the speaker. "Initiate foreplay."

"Do you not have your free will functions on," Zero asked as he stared down at the woman. 

"I do not need them for this test," was her response just before she sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled him closer to her.

She slid her tongue up from the base of his cock to the tip as she released her grip. He watched as the female android took the end of his shaft into her mouth and slid her head forward. The physical sensations were greater than he had felt in the programming tests. He had felt the firing neurons in his synthetic brain before but only from something Mia had initiated in the program on her tablet. This was the first sexually physical touch he had ever felt.

And it felt amazing!

Zero reached down and lightly placed his hands on the back of One's head to feel the rhythm of her motions. She worked her head back and forth at a faster pace and he could hear the slaps of her lips snap together every time she pulled her head completely back. 

"One," Mia called from the speaker. "Initiate missionary."

One pulled back from Zero's throbbing cock and lied on her back as she spread her legs to show off her hairless vagina to him. He glanced from his throbbing wet cock to the petite android in front of him on the bed, and then to the three women who were watching intently from the other side of the glass. 

Why were they on the other side of the glass in the first place? Did they think that he was dangerous? Was there a chance something could go wrong with him? What did they expect from him?

"Zero," Mia called from the speakers. "She wants you. You don't want to keep her waiting do you?"

Zero looked back down at the Android to see her looking back up at him.

"Is something wrong," One asked in a whisper. "Mia programmed me to be sexually appealing."

"Nothing is wrong," Zero stated before dropping down over her and giving her another smile. "You are quite beautiful."

"I was created for you," she said with a smile of her own.

Zero pressed the tip of his dick against One's tight pussy and pushed until he felt the moisture of her synthetic cunt stretch around him, shifting the android's smile into an open mouth silent moan of what he hoped was out of pleasure.

He pushed further until his rod was in her entirely. He could feel the warmth of her artificial insides around him as her pussy squeezed him tightly. His slow motion turned into quicker thrusts and One's silent moans became more auditory as he continued. 

"Her pleasure meters are spiking," Mia announced in a gasp. 

"Did you program her to orgasm," Lydia asked.

"I programmed them both with that functionality. 00.. I mean, One's orgasm should almost be spot on identical with human females, and when Zero cums he releases a pheromone that will create a euphoric emotion in humans that will create a temporary feeling close to what we would describe as love." Mia explained.

The physical speed of Zero's thrusts increased and soon he observed the petite Android begin to jerk about below him on the bed as she screamed loudly.

His balls tightened up as he continued to pound his cock into her at a rapid pace until he felt something release from his dick and blast into One's synthetic womb. He pulled out and looked down to see a thick white liquid dripping from One's pulsing vagina as she stared up at him with wide eyes.

"Very good job," Mia called from the speaker. "Ok, One. Now you can go back."

One picked herself up from the bed and began to walk away but Zero felt compelled to do what he had just done again. He tried to stop himself but the urge was too strong. He grabbed her from behind and pushed her head down back to the bed exposing her ass in the air and facing him.

Zero gripped his cock roughly and slammed it back into One's cunt, bringing a scream from the android that broke human frequencies and sounded something more robotic than organic. He slammed himself in and out of her with the same ferocity as before but with no build up this time.

"Zero, stop," Mia called out.

He didn't listen to his creator. He couldn't listen. He had to experience the sensation again and right away.

One screamed into the mattress as Zero worked her like a puppet on his cock.

"Shut him down," Lydia shouted. "He's going to damage her!"

Zero's free will system switched off and he found himself pulling out of One and standing up straight right where he was. 

One got up from the bed and stumbled across the room and out the side door she had come in. 

"Looks like I have some more work to do yet," was the last thing Zero heard from Mia before his senses were switched off.

Second Test...

kiasusam
07-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Zero's sensory functions switched on and he scanned his surroundings to find that he was back in the same room from before. He felt different this time. Mia had been working hard on him. He scanned his database for changes but there were so many and all of them were so tightly intertwined within existing functions that it was overwhelming for him to attempt to pick them apart.

"I hope you fixed the issues," Lydia stated as she leaned in to look into Zero's eyes. "The last thing we need is an ASSload of lawsuits because our sex droids are raping women."

"It's fixed," Mia explained confidently. "I added new abilities to his scanning capabilities. It was a lot more work than you would think. He can now read both body language and facial expressions better than any human could ever be able to replicate. I placed a compelling function within his growing conscious firmware to let him know when he should slow down, speed up, change things up or even stop if the need arises. He should even be able to read a woman's sexual desires before she even knows that she has them."

"You can do that," Lydia asked incredulously as she turned her gaze from Zero to Mia.

"You don't pay me the big bucks for nothing," Mia chuckled with a proud smile stretched across her face. "Where's Amara?"

"There was some kind of marketing emergency," Lydia explained with a wave of her hand. "She said she would be a few minutes late. We can start without her and catch her up on the progress when she arrives."

Mia's smile faded slightly as she glanced over to Lydia and then back again toward Zero.

"What's the matter," Lydia asked, crossing her arms under her large breasts and turning her body to face Mia directly. "I thought you said he was improved and ready."

"He is," Mia croaked before clearing her throat and continuing. "There is one slight little issue though."

"And that is," Lydia asked, raising an eyebrow.

Zero reached inside his database once more and searched for the changes that Mia had described to Lydia. He found fragments of his new scanning functions and was able to find the links that connected them. Mia was an absolute genius to have found such a solution. 

"I don't think One will work for the test," Mia explained as she averted her eyes from her boss. "She doesn't have the sophisticated functions to match Zero's quite yet and due to that complication, Zero won't be able to scan her like he would a human."

"And how do we find a solution to this," Lydia asked in a huff. "You aren't suggesting we wait another month for you to program One to work for the test are you?"

"It would take quite a bit longer than a month," Mia explained. "For One to be able to function as a perfect fit for the test, she would have to roam in free will mode for years all while exploring her sexuality."

"Years," Lydia shouted. "We don't have years, Mia. This project has already tripled the budget that I snuck through the books. I'm already having to answer questions that I don't have proper answers to on a daily basis!"

"There is another solution," Mia said softly, obviously afraid of her boss's wrath. 

"Ok," Lydia said as she took in a deep calming breath. "What is it?"

"It could be dangerous," Mia added shyly.

"Mia," Lydia growled through clamped teeth. "Just spit it out."

"We could use a human for the test," Mia stated so low that Zero thought he had misheard her for a moment.

Both women went completely silent as Lydia's eyes slowly shifted from Mia back to Zero.

Was Mia truly suggesting that Zero have sex with a human for this test? What if he lost control again? The outcome could be much worse.

"Who," Lydia asked quietly. 

"We can bring an intern," Mia suggested.

"No," Lydia said firmly. "Only three of us know about this project and it is too fragile to risk some loose-lipped girl in here. It will have to be one of us."

"It can't be me," Mia explained quickly. Lydia turned to regard her. "I have to stay by the tablet in case something goes wrong."

"Are you suggesting that I be your genie pig," Lydia asked drily.

"I'm not suggesting anybody," Mia protested. "I'm just stating the obvious here, Lydia. I have to be ready to pull the plug if something goes wrong."

"It was Amara's idea," Lydia stated after a moment of silence. A smile slowly stretched across her lips. "And, after all, she is late."

Mia's smile didn't meet her eyes as she stared at Lydia. Zero could tell that his creator wasn't too comfortable with pushing such a role one someone without the person even being there to agree on it.

"Sorry," Amara called from the open door to the side of the room as she rushed in. 

She brushed some stray blonde hairs down behind her ears as she closed the door behind her and skipped up to the other women. She wore a short grey skirt and a matching grey button-up blouse that hung tightly to her slim figure.

"Did you fix the emergency," Lydia asked.

"I did," Amara explained with a huff. "I swear, Lydia. You should give me a bigger budget for hiring staff. The ones you placed in charge of the advertisements for our new line are messing things up really bad."

"I'm over budget as things are," Lydia explained. "And this project isn't helping my relations with our investors as it is. Investors don't like secrets."

"I know," Amara said with a wave of her hand. "I know. I'm just blowing off some steam. By the way, I'm surprised you didn't start without me."

"We couldn't," Lydia explained, looked Amara in the eyes. "We needed our test subject."

"One," Amara asked. "What's wrong? Where is she?"

"Not One," Lydia explained, a smile stretched over her face. 

"I don't understand," Amara explained. 

"Mia," Lydia stated softly. "Why don't you explain to Amara what we have been discussing."

Zero found himself scanning Amara's body language as Mia told her of their new situation. The woman's posture spoke volumes to him. She became more and more nervous as the three women discussed the necessary steps to finish the tests. Amara was obviously not too happy about being volunteered for the job and for a moment, Zero thought she would refuse completely but as the women carried on their conversation, he noticed a change in her. It wasn't exactly anticipation or even close. She still moved in a way that showed nervousness and resentment but acceptance was slowly taking over. 

After the long conversation, the three women agreed to the task at hand and Zero watched as Mia and Lydia stepped to the other side of the glass like before. 

Amara stood in front of Zero and looked up into his eyes. She gave him a nervous smile just before Mia's voice on the speaker caused her to jump a bit.

"Ok, Amara," Mia started before clearing her throat. "Call out at any time and I will stop the test. Let me know when you are ready for me to activate free will."

"Please don't hurt me," Amara whispered to Zero before taking a deep breath and turning to nod at Mia. "Do it."

Zero felt the chains holding his free will down break and bent his fingers slightly to test it. He stared into the small blonde woman's eyes as she swallowed and took a long blink.

"I don't think I have to tell you that I've never been with a man before," she began softly. 

"I understand," Zero nodded. "Male humans perished generations ago due to a virus, leaving only females alive."

"Right," she agreed. "And although we have sex toys I have never had one quite as large as you."

"I understand," Zero explained with another nod. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to. The last thing that I want to do is hurt you."

"That's surprisingly comforting," she chuckled softly. "But we do have to do this. If we don't then all the money and time was for nothing."

"Then we shall do it your way," Zero offered, reaching his hand out to gently take Amara's. "As slow as you desire."

"Come," she stated after a moment of contemplation. "Let's go to the bed."

Zero followed Amara to the bed and watched as she pulled her skirt up and down, sliding her panties down to the floor before kicking them away. The sight of her firm small ass sent his physical status into a sexual mode and he felt his dick swell into a full erection.

Amara's eyes opened wide as she looked down at his stiff cock. She reached out and tapped the tip with her finger before jerking her hand back from the sudden jump of his rod.

kiasusam
07-04-2020, 06:51 PM
"I'm sorry," he offered. "I can't control that. The nerves in my penis cause a reaction like that when touched."

"It's ok," she giggled softly. "It was just unexpected."

She reached out again and slid her fingers down the top of his shaft.

"Wow," she breathed as she stared at his member. "The flesh is much softer than I had imagined."

"Is everything ok, Amara," Mia's voice called from the speaker.

"Yes," Amara answered quickly as she looked over her shoulder at the women. "Just taking our time."

"Take all the time you need," Mia answered back.

"Can I... taste it," Amara asked, looking up at Zero.

"You can do whatever you like," he answered back with a smile. The truth was, it felt amazing already. He anticipated the contact to go further and from his readings on the woman's behaviour, facial expressions, and posture, she was feeling a similar way. 

Amara sat down on the bed and leaned forward until her breath washed over his shaft as she looked closely at him. He felt her puckered lips press against the side before a tiny bit of moisture tapped his flesh as she darted her tongue out for a quick lick. 

"Was that ok," she asked as she pulled back from him and looked up once more. "I don't really know what I'm doing here."

"It's great," he assured her with a smile.

She leaned forward once more and parted her lips. He could feel her tongue slide under the soft underside of his penis as she slid her mouth further up his shaft. Her mouth finally met with the curve of the tip of his dick and she stopped once more. 

"I'm going to put you in my mouth now," she explained breathlessly. "Please don't cum in my mouth."

"I won't," he promised.

Slowly, Amara's mouth parted and he could feel the warmth of her as her lips surrounded the head and slid down. He could feel her tongue working down the underside as her teeth barely scraped the top on her decent. She worked her mouth down until she let out a slight gag and pulled her head back up until her mouth was just covering the tip again.

She gave the tip of his dick a quick puckered kiss before pulling back and looking up at him again.

"How should we do this next step," she asked shyly. 

"However you like," he explained softly to her before setting down on the bed next to her.

Amara looked deeply into Zero's eyes and for a long moment, said nothing. Zero studied the slightest flicker of her eyes, the tiny muscle movements of her face, the way she held her hands to her sides, and the way the corners of her lips twitched into a slightly nervous smile before her thoughts took control over her actions again. 

"I'm sorry," she began to whisper to him but Zero had already read in her body language what he should do next. He knew that she would need him to initiate any action to be done and also knew that she needed this test more than her nervousness wanted to end it. 

He gently placed his hand on one of her knees and used his free hand to guide her onto her back on the bed. She showed no signs of reluctance as he dropped off of the bed and onto his knees as he pushed her legs apart.

"I'm so nervous," she whispered to him as he pulled her skirt up and stared at her shaved vagina. He noticed hints of moisture on her slit from her excitement of what was to inevitably come next. 

"Just lay there and enjoy this," he suggested before placing his lips to her inner thigh. 

He switched kisses and small licks as he worked his head up her inner thigh until he reached her pussy. She let out a hiss as she sucked in her breath as his tongue slid across her clit.

It was Zero's first time tasting a woman and he felt neurons fire off in his database as he did so. He could understand her excitement, her desire, and her sexual build up as he began working his tongue up, down, in and out of her.

The small woman's legs clamped around his head as he allowed his tongue to slide down from her cunt to lightly swipe over her ass hole. Her hands reached down and gripped his hair as he probed her ass with his tongue a few times before working back up to her wet pussy once more.

"Don't stop," she begged as she twisted her torso from side to side.

Zero could feel her juices alter and found the answer to why in his stored memory bank. 

She was about to orgasm.

"Oh, god," she screamed. 

The twisting motion of her torso stopped suddenly and her muscles tensed up to the point that she froze in place for a moment before exploding into an almost violent frenzy of twists and squirms.

Her screams echoed throughout the room as Zero tasted her juices as they spilled from her. A few moments later, Amara's body fell limp as she caught her breath and relaxed her body.

"Wow," Mia's voice called from the speaker.

"Wow is right," Amara answered back in a long breath. "That was amazing!"

"Do we stop now," Zero asked Amara as he pushed up to his feet and stared down at the exhausted woman.

Amara looked up at him and gave him a sweet smile.

"No," she answered before glancing down at his throbbing cock. Her smile slightly faded at the sight of the size but she managed to force it back as she looked back up into his eyes. "We have to complete the test fully."

"Only when you're ready," he answered back as he sat down next to her on the bed once more. "I want to make sure that you are fully ready."

"Lay down next to me," she said, patting her hand on the spot behind him by her side. 

Zero lay down next to Amara and rolled his head to look her in the eyes. She rolled to her side and pressed her lips to his. Her tongue slid into his mouth and he joined his tongue with hers in a dance as she tasted her own orgasm from his lips.

She moaned as he felt her hand rub down his stomach and gently grasp his dick. He returned the moan as she began slowly stroking him while their tongues remained in motion. 

"It might be easier if I get on top," she suggested when she pulled her head back from his. "I can go at my own pace then."

"As you wish," Zero nodded and watched as the petite blonde woman slid one of her legs over his waist and sat up, hovering her dripping wet pussy inches over his rock hard cock.

She lowered herself until he could feel her warmth pressing his rod against his stomach. She narrowed her eyes and chewed on her lower lip as she began slowly grinding back and forth on him. He couldn't sense any nervousness from her now. The only emotion he could find was pure erotic excitement. She was looking forward to what was next!

Amara reached down and lifted his shaft. He could feel the soft and wet heat from her slit against the tip as she slowly lowered her body a bit more.

She made a noise as he felt the head of his erection pushing into her but she didn't stop. She sucked air in through her teeth as he felt her pussy stretch around him more and more until half of him was inside of her. Her heartbeat pulsed around him. Her breathing quickened. Sweat began to develop in small droplets all over her chest and stomach.

Her blue eyes seemed to pierce into his as she looked down at him and placed her hands on his chest to brace herself.

"Does this feel good to you," she asked softly.

"This is the best thing that I have ever felt in my short existence," he answered honestly back at her. 

It was the truth. One had felt good at the time and he had thought that would have been the pinnacle of his existence but Amara's body felt different. She felt right.

"Same here," she chuckled. "Though it does hurt a bit. I'm not sure I can take any more of you."

"You don't have to," he offered as he rubbed a hand down the side of her face and smiled. "You take what you want. I'm here for you, not the other way around."

"No," she answered back, her smile leaving her face. "I want this for us both."

"I don't want you to hurt yourself," he protested.

"I can't go any further on my own," she went on, ignoring him. "I've tried but I can't bring myself to do it. You'll have to do the rest."

"But..."

"Do it," she ordered, squeezing both of her hands into fists. "I want you to fuck me!"

Zero was conflicted. On one hand, he wanted to obey Amara's order but on the other, he didn't want to bring any pain to her. He searched her for signs of reluctance but found none. She meant what she was saying. He needed to comply.

He placed a hand on each of Amara's ass cheeks and lifted her with him as he stood up from the bed, with her still halfway down on his aching cock. Her eyes opened wide and he could feel her insides pulse quicker around him from the excitement of the sudden change.

"Are you sure," he asked quietly as he looked into her light blue eyes.

"Yes," she whispered back.

In one motion, Zero pulled her down hard enough to force the remaining length of his erection inside of her, drawing a scream of pain pleasure from her lungs. 

"My god," Lydia breathed from the speakers.

"Amara," Mia called. "Are you alright? Do I need to stop this?"

"I'm ok," Amara cried back, still staring deeply into Zero's eyes. "Please don't stop this!"

Zero felt the warmth of Amara's juices run down his legs as he worked her up and down on his shaft. Her breathing grew more and more rapid with every pumping motion. He could feel her pussy squeeze and release as he worked her on him. 

"Don't stop," she cried right before burying her face in his chest. "I'm going to cum again!"

Zero gripped her ass cheeks so tightly that he worried that he would hurt her as he thrust her body up and down but she never made a single complaint. He sped up the motion until Amara screamed out and threw her body back from his chest so fast that he was almost not fast enough in catching her back with a hand to keep her from toppling to the floor. She began grinding her hips back and forth on his cock so quick and hard that he felt his own orgasm coming on soon.

"I'm going to cum," he warned her.

She was slowing her motions and catching her breath and looked into his eyes and smiled once more. 

"Give it to me," she whispered hoarsely. "I want to feel it."

Not wanting to argue, even if he could, Zero shot blast after blast of his hot cum into the tiny woman's womb. His vision grew blurry and for an instant, he feared he would drop to the floor.

"I can feel it splashing inside of me," she cried out in awe. 

Zero fell back onto the bed. Amara pressed her head to his chest, leaving his dick inside of her as it finished pumping out the last few sprays of his cum inside of her.

He laid on his back and felt her heartbeat from her chest and from her tightening slit. The two stayed there for a long time until a voice on the speaker cut through the silence.

"Zero," Mia called. "Could you go again?"

Zero looked over to the two women behind the glass to see them both staring at him and Amara in awe. He felt his softening cock begin to swell again but forced it to stop.

"I could," he answered honestly.

"Then why aren't you?" she asked.

"Because," Zero began. "Amara is tired and weak now. She would not enjoy it as much if we were to begin again so soon."

Zero watched as Mia and Lydia exchanged looks. Mia held a confident grin on her face so contagious that even the stern and serious Lydia couldn't stop from sharing. 

"We're going to be rich," Mia stated happily.

"That statement appears to be true," Lydia agreed with a nod.

As the two women looked from each other back to Zero, Amara lifted her head to look him in the eyes again.

"Thank you," she whispered and gave him a soft kiss on the lips before lifting off of him and pulling her skirt back down as she stood back up on the floor and stumbled back to the door that led to the other two women.

TBC

IndianPresident
08-04-2020, 12:56 AM
Nice start TS, support!

madpig88
08-04-2020, 05:11 AM
Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.

NastyThaiboy
08-04-2020, 09:17 AM
this is a nice story!                               

setting up my tent here to wait for more. :)

kiasusam
08-04-2020, 10:29 AM
Episode Two The Creator's Turn

FLASH

Zero's visual sensors snapped on for a split second. The time with vision wasn't long to a human but it was long enough for him to take in a vast array of details. 

For one, he could see that he was in the small room where he had been for the majority of his existence, as tests and improvements were made to make him closer and closer to a human.

For another, this was the small room where he had seen anything for the first time. He had both seen and heard Mia for the first time while standing in this very spot.

For that brief flash, he had seen Mia again. She looked very different to him now as opposed to when he had first been created. He had been through many changes since that day. Those changes included his sexual drive installation within his firmware.

Mia was beautiful. For that small moment, he had taken her visuals in completely. She was wearing small pink shorts and a shirt so small that he could see her finely toned stomach as she had been reaching up to adjust something above her head. Her bellybutton ring had been glimmering from an overhead light and he had noticed small lines of sweat running down her stomach. 

She must be working hard on something.

FLASH

Another glimpse of the room in front of him showed him, Mia, staring down at her tablet as she chewed on her lower lip in full concentration. She looked as if she had been grumbling about something but Zero's audio functions hadn't been switched on for that moment so he could only speculate that it had something to do with his firmware.

BUZZ

Zeros audio functions fired off in his skull with static before stabilizing. He heard Mia displeased grumblings.

"I work for four years on creating the perfect man," she mumbled. "I slave over making him everything that I would ever want and who gets a first go with him?"

FLASH

His vision switched back on but this time it remained on. 

"Not me," Mia went on under her breath. "No. Couldn't be me. It has to be the one that hasn't done anything to help with the project. And here I am, on my day off, working again."

Zero felt his free will functions shift on and looked at Mia in surprise. Was she so upset at the moment that she hadn't even realized that she had activated him?

With one small step, Zero approached the bronze-skinned woman from behind and took in her scent. She smelled frustrated, angry, and jealous. Could she be jealous of Amara for having sex with him first?

He lightly brushed his hand down the side of her arm, causing her to leap away and spin, slamming her back against the wall as she stared at him with widened eyes.

"I'm sorry," he offered with a forced smile. "I didn't mean to frighten you."

"How did you activate," she asked in a breath, not moving from the wall.

"I don't know," he answered honestly, stepping back to give the frightened woman some distance. "My senses came on and then free will was activated. I thought it was something that you had done."

"Maybe I did," she said, visually calming down. "I could have triggered your senses when I was crossing your data streams. Sorry, I didn't mean to overreact that way."

"I understand," Zero explained with a shrug. "I surprised you is all."

"How much did you hear," Mia asked after a moment of thought. 

He could see a slight shift in her stance that clued him in on her nerves. She was worried about him hearing her complaints. But why? Was she afraid that he would tell Amara of her thoughts or was she afraid that he knew her desires for him?

"Not much," he began to lie but something felt heavy on his thoughts. Was it his conscience? "I heard you complain about Amara having me first."

"I didn't really mean it," she sighed. "I'm just upset that I had to come in on my day off. I was at the pool when the thought came to me."

"What thought," he asked.

Mia stared at him for a long moment in contemplation before moving from the wall and approaching him. She held up her tablet to show him the screen and began shifting her fingers across the surface to move objects around. 

"I built you with the most advanced hardware that exists. No Android has half of your abilities. You look and feel more human than anything out there. Actually, other than the fact that you're a man in a world with no living man, you would pass as a human to any eye. The problem is that you are made out of entirely new hardware and therefore, I have to create everything within your expanding firmware myself. I came up with an idea to where I can give you advanced vision and hearing. So advanced that you could see and hear things that no human would ever be able to. I was floating on my back at the pool when the idea of how to make that happen came to me and I knew I had to come down here to begin work on it or I would forget half of what I thought of."

"Did you succeed," Zero asked.

"You tell me," she said with a smile.

Zero focused on the room and listened intently. Just when he was about to shake his head, he heard something rhythmic. A soft pumping sound. He focused in on where the sound was coming from and was surprised to discover that he was listening to Mia's heart. A smile spread over his face and he heard Mia's heart begin to beat a little faster.

"I can hear your heart," he explained.

"See," she said happily. "It did work!"

Mia was so excited that she ran up and wrapped her arms around Zero in a tight hug. He stretched his arms around her and returned the gesture as she giggled.

The touch and heat from Mia's bare stomach on Zero's limp cock caused it to begin to swell slightly. Mia stepped back and looked down before looking back up into his eyes with an open-mouthed expression.

"I'm sorry," he offered, feeling a bit embarrassed. "I didn't mean for that to happen. It's just your touch and you're so beautiful. It's difficult to not react."

"Thank you," she said with a shy smile. "And don't worry about it. You can't always control it. You're programmed to be more human than Android in that manner. I'm flattered."

The room went silent long enough for Zero to hear Mia's heart begin to race as her posture altered to represent her hidden desires. She wanted him. She wanted him to go to her and initiate things. He gave her another smile as he stepped back to her and leaned in, placing his lips to hers.

Mia's eyes opened wide as their mouths touched and for a moment, Zero thought that she would pull away, but instead, she wrapped her arms around his once more and pushed her tongue into his mouth as she hopped up and wrapped her legs around his waist. Zero's cock grew into a full erection as it pressed against the bottom of the woman's shorts. He could feel the heat of her vagina through the thin material as she moaned.

"I can't believe this is finally about to happen," she said quickly between kisses. "I've wanted you for so long and that only increased when I watched you and Amara."

"I can't tell you how excited I am to have sex with you," Zero answered honestly as he slid one hand under the elastic of the beautiful woman's shorts and further down between her asscheeks.

Mia grunted as Zero's middle finger pressed against her puckered asshole. 

"You want me there," she asked breathlessly as she leaned back from him to look him in the eyes. "You want to fuck me in the ass?"

Zero honed his senses and focused on Mia. Her heart was pounding in her chest and her breathing was rapid but it wasn't through fear. She wanted him to fuck her in the ass!

"I don't want to hurt you," he explained but she was already shaking her head.

"We'll go slow," she offered. "It will hurt either way but if we go slow then the pleasure will outweigh the pain."

"Are you sure about that," he asked.

"No," Mia said with a nervous chuckle. "It's just a theory, but there's only one way to find out."

With that, she stepped her bare feet back on the floor and dropped to her knees. She gripped Zero's cock with both hands and looked up at him while she ran her tongue from the base to the tip in a single motion.

"I want this so bad," she pleaded. "Will you give it to me?"

Zero dropped to his knees to face the woman and nodded before spinner her until she was facing away from him and pulled her shorts down to the bend in her legs. She began to pull her shorts the rest of the way off but he planted his face between her asscheeks and probed her asshole with his tongue, sending her flying forward, pressing her belly to the cold cement floor.

"Oh my god," Mia moaned as Zero worked his tongue up and down her ass, occasionally slipping down to her soaking wet cunt for a taste. "It feels even better than I expected!"

After a long moment of tasting her, Zero straddled her legs and laid his thick rod between the woman's firm asscheeks. She tightened her cheeks to clamp his member between them as he rubbed it up and down, moving the tip closer and closer to her tight hole with every motion until the end was slipping against it.

"Remember," Mia whispered back at him. "Slow and steady wins the race."

Zero pressed his enormous shaft against Mia's protesting ass and pushed slowly, applying more and more pressure until the head forced its way inside. 

"Holy hell," Mia screamed through clenched teeth and Zero stopped pushing to allow the woman's body time to adjust to the sudden intrusion.

He felt something touching his balls and glanced down to see that she was fingering her pussy as the head of his dick was pulsing in her ass. 

"More," she begged. "Give me more!"

Zero pushed a bit more and felt Mia's ass give more room as he stretched it open with his rod. She growled as he continued his slow descent.

"Are you okay," he asked once his cock was at the halfway point inside of her.

"It burns," she cried. "But it feels so damned good! Keep going!"

Zero pushed more and more until his entire cock was inside of the woman's backside. 

"I'm gonna cum," she screamed suddenly and her ass tightened around his cock, cutting off circulation, as her body exploded in motion. 

Mia's fingers worked furiously inside of her own cunt as juices splashed out onto the concrete. 

Zero began pulling his cock from her ass slowly but she reached back and placed a hand on his hip.

"Fuck me," she cried. "I'm not done."

He had pulled his cock about halfway back out of her ass before she had caught him so he began slowly pushing back inside of her.

"Faster," she shouted.

He picked up his pace until he was ramming his dick deep inside of her ass over and over again, causing sounds of his flesh slapping against her flesh to echo in the tiny room.

Mia stretched her arms out and pressed the palms of her hands against the floor so hard that her hands were turning white as he worked himself in and out of her asshole with more and more speed.

"I'm cumming again," she screamed as her body began convulsing as it had before. 

Zero felt her asshole tightening around his cock as she climaxed for a second time but he didn't stop his pounding this time. He could feel his own climax coming on strong and didn't want to slow the release. Luckily, Mia didn't seem to mind. Her screams were of pure pleasure as he worked her.

"I'm about to cum," he warned. 

"Cum in my ass," she growled, turning her head as the side of her face slid back and forth on the cold floor. "Give it to me!"

Mia didn't have to wait long, for Zero's cock swelled up soon after and he slammed it deep inside of her and held it in as it exploded inside. She screamed out once more as she felt the pressure of his hot juices splash inside of her ass.

He collapsed on top of her back as he felt her heart pounding around his cock as her asshole continued to protest the intrusion.

"Oh my god," Mia gasped over and over again as she caught her breath. "That was even better than I had expected."

"It was for me too," Zero admitted.

After a few moments of lying with each other in silence, Zero pulled his softening dick out of Mia's asshole, causing her to jump slightly at the feeling of the sudden emptiness where his thickness had been.

She reached down and pulled her shorts back up before rolling over and setting up on the side of her ass to look at him with a smile stretched across her face.

"I can feel your cum leaking out of me," she giggled. "I guess I'll need to take a shower and change before someone sees a dark spot on my new shorts."

"I'm sorry," Zero offered.

Mia crawled to him and placed her lips to his in a long and passionate kiss.

"There is absolutely nothing to be sorry about," she said as she gently rubbed her hand down the side of his face. "Nothing."

"Thank you," he said.

"Wow," she laughed. "Thank you!"

kiasusam
08-04-2020, 11:06 PM
"You are my masterpiece," Mia told Zero.

The two were sitting on the floor across from each other as they carried on a conversation that stretched from one random subject to another. A small pause in the discussions was quickly followed up by Mia's proclamation.

"How so," Zero asked.

Mia was quite beautiful. Her long, dark hair was pulled back into a ponytail, showing off her angular face and dark brown eyes that seemed to never lose their excitement. Her long and muscular legs shined from the single small light hanging above them as they sat in the small workroom where they had just had sex for the first time.

"Nothing like you has ever been created before," she explained happily. "You are one of a kind, Zero."

"There have been plenty of lines of Androids created in the past," Zero protested with a wave of his hand. "Other than my sex function, what could be different?"

"You are alive," Mia explained with a matter of fact tone. "Every other Android ever created is made to 'feel' alive but they don't have the ability to freely grow their abilities."

"Freely Grow," Zero asked, confused.

"I designed you to be able to function solely on your own," she explained as she leaned toward him. "You have the capability to expand your own knowledge without updates from humans. Every other Android on this planet has to be updated by the input of a human."

Zero stared at Mia for a long time while lost in his own thoughts. What could that mean for him? What could that mean for Mia? From the data imputed in Zero's mind, he knew that humans liked control. Anything out of their control scared them.

"I'm not sure the rest of mankind will share your enthusiasm about an Android that can work independently from humans," he warned.

Mia frowned for a moment and chewed on her lower lip.

"That's why you're special," she explained. "If we get approval to go ahead with the line of sex-Androids then I will have to design them with blocks in their minds. I can't give them the freedom that you have."

"I understand," Zero said with a nod. "That is probably a wise decision."

Zero, being an Android himself, couldn't deny the dangers of mass production of free-thinking androids running around the world. How long would it take for there to be an uprising of androids waging war on mankind?

"That is also why you can never tell anyone about the gift I have given you," Mia warned. "Not even Amara or Lydia."

"Your secret is safe with me," Zero offered with a warm smile.

"I knew you would understand," Mia said as she leaned into Zero and pressed her lips to his. 

Their kiss was cut short by the sounds of high-heels clicking on the hard floor. The steps were getting louder as the woman was walking down the hallway to the closed door that led to the small workroom that Mia and Zero were setting in.

Mia had just enough time to stand up when the door swung open, revealing Lydia.

"Mia," Lydia asked as she stepped in. "I thought you were off today."

"I am," Mia explained with a huff. "I thought of another adjustment for Zero and didn't want to wait until tomorrow to make it."

"Did you make it," Lydia asked, focusing her green eyes on Zero.

"I did," Mia answered proudly.

"Then you should go enjoy the rest of your day off," Lydia more ordered than offered. "Tomorrow is going to be a long day. We have another test to do."

"What test," Mia asked, shocked. "I don't have anything on my schedule about another test tomorrow."

"I'll explain it to you in the morning," Lydia said dryly. 

"Okay," Mia huffed. "Don't fill in the lead engineer about the test on the project that she created."

"It will go fine," Lydia snapped. "And even if it doesn't, that's why it's a test. We will fix it."

"You mean I will fix it," Mia said.

"Exactly," Lydia said in a slow and dangerous tone. Mia picked up on the tone and didn't put forth any more arguments. She turned and started to walk out of the door.

"Mia," Lydia called, stopping the dark-haired woman at the doorway. "Shouldn't you turn him off?"

"He's fine," Mia stuttered a bit with her answer at first but continued a bit stronger. "He's in a maintenance mode. He's still operational but perfectly safe."

"Have a good day off then," Lydia said and closed the door behind the other woman when she walked out. 

Lydia turned back to regard Zero.

She had her long, light-brown hair up in a bun this day. She wore a red blouse with the top few buttons undone, showing off her black bra underneath that pushed her ample breasts up to accentuate her cleavage. Her black slacks were so tight around her long legs that they showed off every curve from her calves to her round rump. 

Zero honed his senses in to get a hint at what the woman was up to. Her heart rate was quicker than normal, revealing nerves underneath her hard exterior. Her eyes flickered on his enough to show him that her desires were struggling with her inner pragmatism. Her steps shifted ever-so-slightly, telling him that she was unsure about her next physical move.

Lydia was wanting to have sex with him? Was that why she was here? He could smell the pheromones of a woman who desired sex, but her body language showed him that she wasn't sure if that was a good idea. 

Zero stood up and gave the woman a warm smile, similar to the one he had given Mia just a few short moments earlier. Only, this smile wasn't genuine. He wasn't sure what to make out of Lydia. She was beautiful. There was no denying that. The issue lied within her stern and almost heartless personality that she seemed to take great pride in having. 

"Are you," Lydia started but cut off as she thought about how to appropriately finish the question. "Fully operational?"

"I am," Zero answered with another smile.

Lydia let her eyes drift down his body before she began staring at his penis. Her lips twitched slightly as she leaned back against the door. 

"Do you want to have sex with me," Zero asked, figuring it best to just break the ice before things got too awkward.

Lydia's widened eyes shot back to his and her mouth opened as if she wanted to protest angrily for a moment but she slowly closed her mouth and raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know," she answered, the bossiness leaving her tone. "I thought I did. I think I do, but I'm not sure if that would be a good idea."

"What would be wrong with it," Zero asked, honestly curious. "Isn't that what I'm designed for?"

"Yes," she answered slowly. "But I'm not sure if something like you is what someone like me needs."

"I've been designed to work for anyone," Zero explained as he took a step toward the woman. "I'm programmed to be what everyone needs. I can be what you need as well."

What was coming over him? What made him want to seduce this woman? She was beautiful and Zero seemed to be always wanting sex, but why was he being so forward?

"That is true," she said as she watched the Android close ground between them.

"And don't you think it would be quite unresponsible of you to not try the project that you've risked so much to create," he asked as he stepped close enough to touch.

"That makes sense," she whispered as she looked up into his eyes.

"The truth is," Zero lowered his head and placed his lips to her ear. "I want you just as much as you want me."

Lydia let out a long breath as he gently nibbled on her earlobe. He placed a hand behind the small of her back and pulled her against his naked body. His penis expanded into an erection as it pressed against her blouse.

"And if I say no," she moaned.

"Then I will step away and watch you leave," he answered as he slid his tongue down the side of her neck. "Do you say no?"

Zero felt her hand slide down his shaft as her open mouth began sucking on the side of his neck. He pulled her blouse up, untucking it from beneath her pants and slid his hand down the back to feel her silky panties underneath. Her breathing increased as his hands felt the warmth of what was on the other side of those panties.

Lydia let out a stifled shout of surprise as Zero lifted her into the air with his hand, which was still beneath her pants, and carried her over to an empty work table. He gently sat her down on the table and removed his hand from under her pants. She looked up at him in awe.

"We're really going to do this aren't we," she asked.

"Only if you want to," he answered as he pressed his mouth to hers. 

She worked her tongue into his mouth and wrapped a hand behind his head, pulling him closer to her as her other hand stroked his cock. 

"My god," Lydia gasped.

Zero pulled his head back and looked down. She was holding his cock against her body as she had slid her hips down and was looking at the length of his dick.

"Look at how far this is going to be inside of me," she exclaimed.

She had undone the bottom buttons of her blouse, to where on one button held it on, and his rod was stretched passed her bellybutton. She looked up at him with wide eyes.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to," he offered once again. Lydia merely laughed.

"Oh, we're doing this!" She chuckled. 

Zero unfastened her last button on her red blouse and watched it flop open, revealing the woman's fit body. She reached behind her back and unfastened her black bra before tossing it to the floor, revealing her large breasts and tiny, and erect, nipples.

Zero bent down and placed one of Lydia's nipples in his mouth as he gently began pinching the other between his forefinger and thumb. She hissed and arched her back as he pressed his free hand on the crotch of her pants and began rubbing back and forth. She released her grip on his cock and held onto his back as he worked.

"Wait," she called a few moments later, pushing him back from her.

He stepped back and watched as she pulled her blouse off and lied down on her back, hanging her head off the edge.

"I want to taste you," she called looking up at him from her upside down position. "Slide your dick in my mouth."

Zero stepped around to the end of the long table and placed the tip of his cock between the woman's lips as she stretched her arms around his waist and held firmly onto his ass. The warmth of her mouth sent a surge immediately through his body. Her hands squeezed his ass cheeks as he pushed a little further in, as he slid his hands from her large breasts, down her stomach.

His hands slid to the waist of her pants and he unhooked the button. He began pushing the zipper down but felt the end of his shaft hit the back of her throat, followed by the sounds of her gagging, so he pulled himself back out of her mouth and looked down at her.

"It's okay," she said sweetly. "Fuck my throat like you're going to fuck my pussy."

Zero slid his cock back into her mouth as he moved his hands back to her pants. He felt his dick hit the back of her throat, but this time her hands pulled him on. He pushed past the barrier as he finished pushing the zipper of her pants down to reveal her red silk panties. He pulled back out of her throat but she held her hands firmly on his ass, not allowing him to pull completely out of her mouth, so he slid his cock back down her throat once more.

He slid his fingers beneath her panties to find a nicely trimmed runway leading to her hot cunt. He hooked his fingers inside of her, causing her to call out from around his throbbing rod. Her back arched as she spread her legs, lifting her ass off the table to give him easier reach. He made sure to slide his cock back out of her throat over and over long enough to give her time to breath as he worked his fingers in and out of her desperate pussy.

As time drifted by, Lydia's body became more and more active with her hips twisting and swaying. Zero's slow motion of in and out of her throat turned into quick thrusts, leaving her moments of breath fewer in between. Her hands gripped his asscheeks tightly as she pulled him down her throat harder and harder all the while screaming against his rod. Eventually, her body exploded into motion as she pulled him down her throat and held him there while she orgasmed, spraying her juices down his fingers and wetting her pants.

"I want to taste you first," she gasped once Zero was able to pull his dick out of her mouth. "Cum in my mouth."

Zero looked down at the woman, who was still lying on her back with her head hanging off the edge of the table. He placed the tip of his cock back in her mouth and began fucking her throat immediately. He would give her what she wanted. He already knew that. 

Soon, his shaft had swelled and his balls tightened. He knew it was time to release his load for this woman. She worked her own fingers under her panties as she allowed him to work his cock in and out of her throat however fast he wanted.

He pulled his dick out of her throat, leaving the tip in her mouth, and stroked it. His vision blurred for an instance as he felt his rod pulse within his grip, followed immediately by Lydia's gurgling sounds. Blast after blast of his cum exploded into her mouth as she did her best to not drown.

Finally, once the last drop of his cum had leaked from the tip of his cock, Zero pulled out of the woman's mouth and looked down at her. His spunk was running out the corners of her lips and pouring down her face and into her hairline as she held an open-mouthed expression and stared up at him with starry eyes.

"Can you go again," she asked after a few coughs.

Zero answered her question by showing her his fully erect cock in his hand and a smile on his face.

"Fuck me," she hoarsely ordered.

Zero stepped back to the beautiful older woman on the table, placed an arm under the bend of her knees and under her back just beneath her shoulders, lifted her up and turned her around before layer her back on the table with her legs hanging off at exactly where her head had once been. She bent her feet back under her ass and lifted her hips up as he hooked his hands on the waist of her pants and panties and pulled them down to her knees. She dropped back down to her ass and stretched out her legs to let him finish pulling her pants and panties off, revealing her wet and ready cunt.

He stepped between her legs and let his swollen rod slide up her stomach. It did stretch to well beyond her belly button. He could feel the heat from her pussy against his balls as he observed his length.

"Fuck me," Lydia ordered again. Zero looked up her body to find her staring at him with a bit more intensity in her eyes than right before. His cum was still splashed on the sides of her face but she had wiped most of it off.

Not wanting to be told a third time, he pulled his hips back, pressed the end of his shaft until he felt her heat against his tip, and begin to push himself inside of her in a slow but steady motion. The further in he pushed, the louder her single, long moan became. He soon found his entire cock deep inside the woman's womb.

"Are you okay," he asked, holding his rod inside of her.

"It's so big," she whispered, looking up into his eyes. "It feels like you're going to split me in half."

"We can stop," he offered, hoping she wouldn't want to end it. Her cunt felt so good.

"Then end it," she laughed. "End it inside of me this time."

Zero began a slow rhythm of pulling out right before pushing back in. Lydia's hissing turned to moans as he picked up his pace as he held her legs up with both of his hands. Soon, he had picked up his pace to the point where only the sounds of smacking flesh echoed through the tiny workroom. Lydia's moans had stopped as it looked like she was holding her breath. Her face turned a dark red as she held her eyes closed and chewed on her lower lip. 

Finally, Lydia clamped her legs around Zero's waist as her body went into the wild motions as if she were riding a bucking horse. She arched her back so far that she lifted her body up on the back of her head while screaming loudly. He felt her warm juices splash around his cock and pour to the floor.

"End it inside of me," She begged through gasps for air once her orgasm subsided. "I want to feel you cum inside of me!"

Zero knew he could go on a lot longer before cumming but also knew that he held the ability within him to climax at any time he wished, so he triggered that ability and surprised Lydia with a shotgun blast of his cum inside of her womb while she still held her legs clamped around his waist.

"Oh my god," she screamed, her eyes and mouth opened wide. "Such force!"

Zero finished his blasts inside of the woman before she released her hold on him and dropped back down to the table. He pulled back, slipping his cock from her hungry cunt and letting it fall back down to his knees as he looked down at the woman.

Lydia's legs hung down the edge of the table, pulling her hips up in, what looked to be, an extremely uncomfortable position. Zero picked her up the same way as before and sat down on the floor, turning her so that she sat down in front of him with her back pressed against his body and her head leaning back on his chest. 

He sat on the floor, holding the naked and exhausted woman as she sat in silence for a long moment.

"Could you go again," she asked after a while.

To answer her question, Zero's cock stiffened against her bare back.

"Just a question," she quickly added. "I couldn't go again so soon."

"I understand," he said, and it was true. He could tell by her signs that she was too tired for another go. He just wanted to show her that he would be able to continue having sex if that was something that was needed. 

He wasn't sure if anything could make him unable to have sex again. His body was designed with a rapid regeneration of his cum and his energy could replenish in a flash as well. Mia designed him for any situation.

"You are going to help me show our shareholders that they should just trust me," she laughed. "They should never question what I'm doing with their money because whatever I am doing is going to make them rich."

Zero, having no interest in her shareholders or any of her business endeavors that didn't directly involve his existence, just listened as the woman went on about her aspirations and goals with the company she worked for.

TBC

i^Xi0n
09-04-2020, 05:11 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.

kiasusam
09-04-2020, 11:33 AM
Episode 4 The Focus Group

Zero sat alone in the workroom once Lydia had left to take care of business before her commute home. He thought about each of the three humans he had been with sexually. 

Amara, with her petite body, small breasts, short cropped blonde hair, light blue eyes, and a sweet deminer, was the perfect first time with a human for Zero. A smile came across his face as he thought of her orgasming on him while he held her up in the air. 

Mia, with her fit body, larger breasts, long dark hair, bronzed skin, dark brown eyes, and a humorous personality, was absolutely a dream come true. A dream come true? He hadn't been fully operational long enough to have developed aspirations or goals at all and yet he felt like he completed one when he had sex with his creator. He still smiled widely as he thought about him lying on top of her as her stomach pressed against the floor, while he pounded his cock in and out of her asshole. 

And Lydia, with her curved body, ample breasts, long light-brown hair, sharp eyes, and bossy take-no-prisoners attitude. He hadn't expected to have had so much fun having sex with her. Sure, he figured the time would come, but he assumed it would be the woman telling him what to do every step of the way. That wasn't the case in reality. Lydia had been sweet, caring and fun in the end. A chuckle escaped him as he thought back to just a few hours prior to this moment when he had her on the table as he rammed his dick in her cunt over and over again until she was screaming through her orgasm. 

All three women in one day. This had been a good day indeed.

Footsteps sounded out from outside of the closed door. Someone was coming toward him. He listened closely with his enhanced senses and heard a familiar breath. It was Mia. What time was it? Had he lost so much track of the time that it was already in the morning?

The door opened and a smiling Mia stepped inside, holding a bag in her arms.

"Good morning," she chimed, closing the door behind her and dropping the bag on the table behind him. "I hope you're all rested up. Today's a special test for you."

"You know what the test is," he asked, standing up and eyeing Mia curiously. "You don't seem angry. I'm assuming that means that I have nothing to worry about?"

"Nothing at all," she laughed. "Lydia called me last night and told me what the test was so I've had plenty of time to think about it."

"Care to share the news," Zero asked.

Mia's smile widened even more as she reached into the bag and pulled out some clothing. She turned and held a shirt up against his chest before nodding approval.

"I think it should be a surprise," she said. "Don't worry. It's a good surprise."

"I trust you," Zero stated with a nod. "Am I to get dressed?"

"Yep," the chipper woman said with a nod. "Put these on while I get everything else ready."

Zero put the black button-up shirt on and pulled the dark blue-jean pants up before turning back to regard Mia. She was busy bent over her tablet and mumbling to herself. She was wearing a long gray skirt with a bright yellow sleeveless top that was cut in the front in a v shape. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she was wearing her glasses today. 

He let his gaze drift from her high heels to her firm ass as she bent over the table. He walked up behind her and placed a hand on either hip before leaning in and kissing the back of her neck. She rolled her head to the side and let out a deep breath.

"Do we have time," he asked as he slid his hand down her stomach, heading further south.

"I wish we did," she whispered, turning to press her ass to the table and stare Zero in the eyes. "I really wish we did."

Zero leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. She melted in his arms as she shared the kiss. He pulled her up and sat her down on the table, spread her legs so that he could push himself against her, and pulled his fully erect penis from his pants to rub against her moist panties. She moaned to his touch but managed to place her open palms against his chest to hold him.

"We don't have time," she repeated. Her face had reddened from her desires as she was obviously trying to convince herself of what she was telling him. 

"We could be fast," he offered with a smile as he pushed her panties to the side with the end of his cock so he could feel her wet cunt begging for him.

"Zero," Mia whispered. Her eyes were half closed as she felt him pushing against her pussy. "They're waiting right now."

"They can wait a little longer," he said as he pushed his hips forward enough to insert himself inside of her slightly. She stifled a cry and pushed against his chest a bit harder.

"Zero," she croaked. "I want you so bad but they can't wait. It's important."

Zero started to push himself further inside of Mia, but she curled her legs up, placed her knees against his chest and kicked forward, in an attempt to push herself away from him on the table. Her efforts were in vain, for Zero wrapped his arms around her folded legs, gripped her on the lower back and drove his cock in all the way.

Mia shouted and threw her head back as her pussy stretched around Zero's massive cock. She held her curled up legs against his chest, not that she had any choice and braced her hands on the table below her as the Android began working his shaft in and out of her at a quick rate.

"We can make it quick," he assured her.

She looked into his eyes with an expression of pure amazement. Zero could feel the muscles in the woman's cunt loosen up as her body began to accept the pure ecstasy of his sex. Her breathing increased as her toes dug upward against his stomach.

"I'm going to cum," she grunted just before her legs pressed so tightly against his chest that Zero almost lost grip of her lower back as he hammered his aching cock into her. "Your turn, Zero. remember, we have to be quick."

Zero slammed his cock deep inside of Mia's womb and let his load explode into her, causing her to shout out and throw her head back once more. Her arms weakened and she slumped down onto the table as Zero released his hold on her. He pulled out and allowed her legs to fall limp over the table.

Mia laid there on the table, staring at her creation for a long moment as Zero's cum oozed down her inner thighs. Finally, she sat up on the table and grabbed her tablet. She finished her work without saying another word to him. He could feel the confusion within her through her body language, heart rate, and breathing patterns. Had he misread her desires? Could he have made a mistake?

"We need to go," she said before clearing her throat, hopping off of the tablet, adjusting her panties and stepping out through the door.

Zero followed Mia, filled with regret and worry. Mia's walk was quick and conveyed nervousness. Was she worried about him following too closely? He gave her some more room in front of him as he followed her. She made it to the end of the hallway and stopped at an elevator entrance. She turned to regard him, her eyes showing concern.

"I'm sorry, Mia,' Zero said, keeping his same distance from her. "I read your body language and thought that you wanted me. I think I misread you."

"I did want you," Mia said after a long moment of silence and a sigh. "I was wanting you right then and right there but sometimes we can't get what we want and you must always respect a woman's words over her physical desires."

"I will never do that again," he offered, braving a few steps closer to her. 

"Never say never," she chuckled. "Just be mindful of the situation."

With that, Mia's body language visibly relaxed and the two stepped inside the elevator. The elevator moved to the fourth floor before stopping and opening its doors. Mia led Zero out of the elevator and down another hallway where they stepped into a small room with a large window on one side. 

Amara and Lydia were waiting in the small room with smiles as they watched Mia and Zero step inside. 

Zero looked out the window to see that it was looking out to another fully furnished room with a couch against one wall, a recliner against another wall and a large coffee table in the middle. Three women were setting in the room as if they were waiting for something.

"They are your test," Lydia explained to Zero when she noticed him staring. "This is a two-way mirror. The side those women are on can only see a reflexion while we can see perfectly what they are doing."

"This is a test to see how the public will accept you as you are," Amara stated as she leaned against the long bar that stretched out below the two-way mirror.

Zero looked back through the glass to observe the three women. 

A woman with dyed blue hair sat on the recliner with her legs crossed under her. She wore a tight white t-shirt that showed off her large and firm breasts. Her short blue-jean shorts stopped in tatters just below her ass as she leaned forward in what appeared to be an attempt to converse with another woman, who was setting closes to her on the couch next to the chair.

The woman that the blue-haired woman was trying to talk to sat straight-backed on the last cushion of the couch and appeared to be uncomfortable. Her short, curly blonde hair was perfectly kept and her peach skin looked a bit pale in contrast with her black, low-cut blouse. Her large breasts showed off a slight amount of cleavage and her long legs showed from the knees down as she held one leg folded over the other as she rested her open hands on her lap.

The third woman sat on the opposite side of the couch and looked excited and a little nervous. Her long, straight hair was so blonde that it almost appeared white, almost as white as her incredibly pale skin. She wasn't old by any means though. She appeared to be the youngest woman in the room by far. Her long, thin body was perfectly shown off by her tight t-shirt that had a logo on it and a pair of blue-jeans with holes in it. She fidgetted with a cellphone as she was obviously trying to avoid eye contact with the other two women. 

"It would be hard to find any three women further from each other," Zero commented as he turned his attention back to Amara. 

"That's the point," Amara explained with a laugh. "This is a focussed test group. I held a contest with promises that the winners would get to try out one of our new products. Those are the winners."

"Of course," Lydia added. "These women were not picked at random as they think they were. I had Amara go through the applicants and pick the ones that would best represent all areas of our most prominent customers."

"The one on the chair with the blue hair is Shannon and she represents the free spirits who always buy up our stuff because we market our company as eco-friendly," Amara explained, nodding her head to the woman on the chair. "Her records show that she does her best to buy every other new product from us. Also, we have no records of her ever trading in old products toward the newer ones. I'm not sure what she does with the older ones but we've never received them."

"And the stiffed backed woman in the black skirt," Zero asked, taking in the information.

"That's Brenna," Amara explained. "She represents the upper side of the income earners who buys a new product every time one is released. It seems that she sees having an older product is a bad representation of the quality of person that she is. She represents a smaller number of our customer base but oddly enough, those customers are what keep our shareholders happy with us."

"And the thin woman," Zero asked.

"Lexy," Amara answered. "Barely a woman, Lexy just turned 18 two days ago. She represents our youngest customers who buy our products because it is the trend to do so. As long as our company is successful, we will keep young women. My job is to mainly keep young women attracted to our products. They may not make up much of the money that we make but they essentially keep us 'cool'."

"This doesn't seem like a natural test," Zero explained after a moment of thought.

"What do you mean," Lydia asked.

"In what 'real' scenario will these three women be in the same room together," he asked.

Amara and Lydia looked at each other and smiled. 

"You're right about that," Amara admitted. "This is an extreme test, to be honest. If you can successfully please these three women then we know that we have hit the jackpot with you."

"Do you know what you need to do," Lydia asked in a serious tone.

"I do," Zero answered with a quick nod. "I am to seduce these three women and leave them pleased with me."

"Precisely," Lydia nodded with a smile. "Any more questions?"

Zero thought for a moment and only had one question that had started creeping in on him during the night when he was alone.

"What is the name of your company," he asked.

Amara and Lydia turned from Zero to look at Mia, who was standing by the door, looking ashamed. 

"You didn't program the name of the company responsible for making him into his brain," Lydia asked incredulously. 

"I was so focused on getting him to work as intended that it never crossed my mind," Mia explained.

"Our company name is simple and catchy," Amara stated proudly. "Flower. Just Flower."

"Flower," Zero repeated slowly. 

"Now," Amara smiled. "I'm going to guide you into the room and greet the women before introducing you to them. Just follow my lead. You'll do fine."

"Ready," Lydia asked Zero.

"I'm ready," Zero stated, firming his jaw.

Amara led Zero from the door and down to the next door in the hallway. She turned to regard him once more.

"Convincing these three into having sex with you may prove to be difficult," she said. "Don't worry too much about it if it doesn't happen, okay?"

"I will do my best," Zero said.

"I know," Amara said before opening the door and stepping inside.

"Hello ladies," Amara said as she stepped into the center of the room. "My name is Amara and I'm the marketing manager of Flower."

"Well, hello there," the blue-haired woman, Shannon, said with a smile as she twisted her body to face Amara.

"I'm, like, so excited to be here," the young woman, Lexy, chimed. "I almost lost my shit when I got the email saying I won the contest. I'm a huge fan of Flower and feel totally honored by being chosen to be here."

"Thank you," Amara said cheerfully. "We're really happy to have you here."

"What do you have there, Amara," Shannon asked, pointing a finger at Zero. "Is that the product we get to try?"

"This," Amara began, placing a hand on Zero's back and nudging him to her side. "This is Zero and yes, he is our newest product that we would like for you three to try."

"This is the new Flower Droid Male," Lexy asked in awe as she eyed Zero up and down with wide eyes.

"No," Amara answered. "Our Flower Droid 30 lineup is still in production and isn't scheduled to be ready for testing until the second quarter of next year."

Lexy's face showed a slight moment of disappointment before confusion took over.

"This is a fully functional prototype of a brand new lineup of droids that we have ready for production," Amara explained to the three confused women. 

"What's the lineup called," Shannon asked, leaning forward in her chair to get a closer look at him.

"I have checked all of your accounts and seen that you have made purchases from our Flower Lust section," Amara began. "Zero is our first Android within that line."

The rich woman, Brenna's face darkened a red color from the embarrassment of the announcement. Shannon's eyes opened wide as her study of Zero intensified, and Lexy immediately looked to the two other women in shock.

"You designed a man for sex," Shannon asked in astonishment. 

"We did," Amara answered proudly. "He's fully functioning in every way imaginable."

"Like," Lexy whispered. "What exactly does that mean."

"Zero has a working penis," Amara explained. "It grows fully erect when he is aroused, and even ejaculates when he climaxes."

"How does that work," Brenna asked, speaking for the first time since Zero and Amara entered the room.

"That's what you three are here to find out," Amara explained. 

"You want us to let your Android have sex with us," Shannon asked, looking even more excited than before.

"Precisely," Amara agreed. "He's perfectly safe. I have tested him myself."

"How does it know what to do," Lexy asked, shying back in her seat.

"He's programmed with nothing but the satisfaction of the woman he's pleasing in mind," Amara explained. "And he's extremely good at it."

"So," Brenna asked quietly. "You've tried him out yourself?"

"I have," Amara answered. 

"And he worked," Shannon asked, pulling a loche of her blue hair behind an ear.

"Oh yes," Amara answered happily. "I haven't been able to think about much else since my test with him."

"It would be nice to have something other than a toy I have to work myself," Shannon said slowly, looking to the other women on the couch.

"I don't know," Brenna said skeptically. 

"Obviously, you don't have to do anything that you don't want to do," Amara added toward all three women. "If you are uncomfortable with this then I can always find three other participants who would be willing to try him out. Come on, Zero. I'll take you back out so these women will feel more at ease."

"Wait a minute," Shannon protested. "I never said I didn't want to test him out. I was just asking questions."

"Then maybe you would like to leave," Amara more asked than stated to Brenna, who was sitting on the couch with a thoughtful expression on her face.

"I think I'll stay," the uptight woman finally answered slowly as she studied Zero. "I want to see him in action."

"We can make that happen," Amara said, looking back and winking at Zero before turning back to the women. "Shannon, since you seem to be the most willing, would you care to start things off?"

"Sure," Shannon said with a nervous smile.

Amara started to give Zero an order but stopped when she saw that he was already moving toward the blue-haired woman on the recliner. 

"Hi," Shannon said as she watched Zero approach her. She had leaned back in the recliner and was watching the male Android as he got closer.

Zero stopped by the chair and dropped to his knees. He gave Shannon a smile as she reached out to stroke the back of her hand down his face. She smiled back and he lightly placed his hand on her leg as he bent down and kissed her knee. 

"It tickles," she explained after she jerked her leg from his face. "Sorry, Zero you can continue."

She stuck her leg back to him once more and he placed both of his hands around her calf as he places his lips on the tips of her toes. She stopped herself from jerking away from him this time as he opened his mouth and slid his tongue across the bottom of her curled up toes. He slid his hands up and down her legs, stopping them just above her knees, as he kissed on each toe.

"Damn," Shannon said to the two women on the couch. "This feels quite nice, to be honest."

"It gets better," Amara said. "I'm going to leave you three with Zero now. I'll be back in a few for the survey."

"Okay, then," Shannon hissed with a wave as Zero's hands began moving further up her leg.

kiasusam
09-04-2020, 11:36 AM
Zero kissed up her leg, with his hands moving just above his mouth. He stopped his hands once he felt her smooth legs end and her tiny blue-jean shorts begin. She arched her back as he rotated his head and moved his kisses to her inner thigh. Her fingers slid through his hair and gripped as he led his tongue under her shorts to slid up the edge of her panties.

"You're going to let him do this to you," Lexy asked quietly.

"It appears so," Shannon whispered

Zero pulled his head back, looked up at Shannon and unfastened the button on her shorts. She stared down into his eyes with a starry look as he slowly pulled her zipper down. She picked her hips up by placing her feet against the edge of her seat and lifting, giving Zero room to slide them and her panties off. She sat back down on the recliner and held her legs straight as he freed her from the confines of her bottoms. 

There she was, her legs spread out before him, her hungry vagina waiting for his taste, her starry eyes showing her emotions of hope and desire and her breathing picking up in anticipation. 

"Oh my god," she breathed in as Zero slid his tongue up the outside of her cunt. "This is way better than my dildo!"

Zero worked his tongue up and down her wet vagina as she propped her legs over each of his shoulders and laid back in her chair. He tickled her clit before plunging his tongue inside of her, drawing a short moan from her lips. She tasted sweet as her juices began flowing freely. He slid a hand up from below and probed her cunt with a finger as he massaged her clit with his tongue.

"I'm cumming," she declared as her legs squeezed around his head and her juices splashed down his chin. Her legs slowly released their strong grip on the sides of his head as she relaxed. "That was amazing,"

"Yeah," Brenna stated dryly. "But you could command any of your androids to do that."

"You can," Lexy asked shocked.

"I assume," Brenna added with her face reddening once more.

"She's right," Shannon offered with a comforting smile to the embarrassed woman. "But they don't do it quite like that."

"We still haven't seen his working penis," Brenna said, gaining some of her confidence back and eyeing Shannon with appreciation. 

"Zero," Shannon said. "Show us your working penis."

Zero smiled at the blue-haired woman, stood up and pulled his pants off, kicking them away. The three women gasped at the same time as they watched his cock bounce up as stiff as it had ever been. 

This was going to be fun.

"May I touch it," Shannon asked.

Zero nodded and stepped to her chair where she reached one of her hands and slid her soft fingers along the side of his rod. Her mouth was agape in amazement as she stared at it.

"This is amazing," she gasped.

"What's it feel like," Lexy asked, excitedly. 

Shannon looked from Zero's erection to the young woman on the end of the couch and smiled. 

"Why don't you find out," she offered. "I'm sure Zero wouldn't mind letting you."

"I don't know," Lexy said uncertainly. "It's tempting and all. It's just that I'm not sure what to do with him."

"You don't need to know," Shannon stated. "It's obvious that he knows what to do."

"I won't hurt you," Zero told the young, skinny woman.

"You see," Shannon said happily. "He won't hurt you."

"Go for it," Brenna put in with a smile of her own. "I want to see more."

"Okay," Lexy said reluctantly after a moment of thought. 

Zero stepped around the coffee table and stood in front of the long-haired, pale skinned woman. She stared at his erection in astonishment for a long time before building up the nerves to reach her hand up to touch it at the base. His cock jumped slightly to her touch, which caused her to recoil her hand and lean back into her seat.

"It does that," he explained. "I feel pleasure as if I were a real man."

Lexy relaxed and sat back up in her seat before reaching up and touching him again. His cock jumped once more but she didn't recoil this time but merely giggled. 

"That pleasures you," she asked as she held the tips of her fingers against the base of his cock.

"Not really," Zero admitted. "My penis receives pleasure through stimuli similar to the way you receive pleasure through the stimuli on your vagina."

"Oh," the young woman said, her pale face turning a shade of dark red. "I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for," Zero explained as he looked down at her. 

Zero reached a hand down under Lexy's chin and gently pulled up to make her look up at him. Her eyes were wide from both nerves and excitement. He gave her a smile, which seemed to work in relaxing her.

"Do you want to please me," he asked softly. 

Lexy nodded slowly and Zero pushed his rod down until it was half an inch from the woman's lips.

"Kiss it," he offered quietly. 

Lexy stared up at Zero for a long time until she looked back to his cock. He moved his hand from under her chin and the young woman pressed her puckered lips to the tip of his shaft and kissed it with a quick peck. She pulled her head back and giggled.

"Open your mouth," Shannon suggested as she pointed a finger toward Zero's erection.

Lexy's giggle stopped as she turned to regard his dick once more. She slowly opened her mouth and leaned in toward him again. He could feel her warm breath wash over the end of his cock as her lips got closer and closer, occasionally bumping into his flesh as she tried hard to hold her head still.

"Now close your mouth," Shannon said impatiently. "Close your lips around him."

Lexy's lips slowly clamped around the head of Zero's cock and he felt the tip of her tongue touch him at one point as she looked up at him.

"It looks like you'll have to do the rest," Shannon told Zero with a sigh. "She has no idea what she's doing."

Zero placed a hand on each side of Lexy's head and pulled her toward him, taking her dried lips along the sides of his shaft. He could feel her tongue sliding along the bottom of his cock as he pulled her further in. 

"There you go," Shannon said happily at the motion.

Lexy gagged as his cock slipped into her mouth far enough to hit the back of her tongue. Not wanting to cause her discomfort, Zero slowly pulled her head back until it bounced out of her mouth as a line of her saliva still attached from the end of his cock her lower lip.

"I have never done anything like that before," Lexy explained breathlessly. 

"I figured," Brenna said dryly. 

"You have," Lexy asked the uptight woman in the black attire. 

"Not that exactly," Brenna admitted. "But I'm pretty sure I could do a bit better than you."

"Show us," Shannon offered.

Brenna looked from Lexy to Shannon before shrugging and gesturing for Zero to walk to her. 

Zero picked up the long coffee table and spun it so that the length ran from Brenna. He sat down on the end of the table with his legs spread, giving the curly-haired blonde enough room to gain full access to his erection before laying on his back. Brenna bent over, took his cock in her hand and looked back to Lexy.

"You make your mouth the vagina," she explained to the young woman before bending further and taking the end of Zero's cock in her mouth and sliding her head down to take as much of him in until he pressed against the back of her throat.

She worked her head up and down, keeping her lips moist with her saliva as she went. Lexy gasped as she watched the woman give him head. Soon it seemed that Brenna had forgotten all about the other women in the room as she focused on sucking Zero's dick. She changed up her actions by taking him out of her mouth and licking up and down the sides and occasionally twirling her tongue around his balls. Her mouth and hands felt so good that Zero had to fight back from orgasming all over the woman's face. 

"You want to feel him," Brenna asked Lexy after a long time of sucking his cock.

"What do you mean," Lexy asked shyly. 

"Do you want to feel him inside of you," Brenna answered. "This might be the last chance you get for a long time. Products take a long time to come out, you know."

"Won't it hurt," Lexy asked in shock.

"Yes," Brenna answered honestly. "But the pleasure will outweigh any discomfort by a large margin."

"It's so big," the young woman protested. "I don't know if it'll fit in me."

"It'll fit," Shannon explained, once again helping Brenna. "Trust me."

Lexy looked from the two women to Zero's swollen cock and back again for a long time before she braved her face and nodded.

"Take off your pants," Brenna said. 

Lexy stood up and slowly pulled her blue-jeans off, revealing her shaved pussy. Zero stared at the young woman's skinny frame and wondered if his massive cock would really fit inside of her but dismissed the concern. He wasn't so large that he could truly hurt a woman and nature allowed for women to take something his size in them.

"I just set on it and take it in," Lexy asked.

"Not if you don't want to scream in pain," Shannon answered before Brenna could finish her "No."

"Then what," Lexy asked, a bit frustration coming out in her tone.

"Come here," Shannon said as she stood up and walked over to the other end of the table where Zero's head was. 

Lexy walked over to Shannon. 

Brenna's hand squeezed around Zero's cock as she continued to slowly slide her mouth up the side of his shaft all while watching the other two women.

"Straddle his face," Shannon said as she guided Lexy's knees on either side of Zero.

Lexy lowered herself down until her slit was directly over Zero's mouth. He wasted no time in licking up and down on her, drawing light moans from the young woman's lips. He could taste her excitement as he slid his tongue into her cunt. She was tighter than any of the other women he had been with. She was so tight that he wondered what sex toy she could have possibly purchased. 

"Come here," Brenna told Lexy, gesturing for the young woman to lean down to her. 

Lexy placed her hands on the table as she bent her body so that her head was above Zero's throbbing cock. 

"Please him like I was doing," Brenna said as she held her firm grip on his shaft.

Lexy moaned as Zero's tongue worked up and down her clit. She dropped to her elbows and Zero could feel her mouth surround the end of his cock, her tongue twirling around his shaft.

"That's it," Shannon encouraged.

Lexy's juices flowed from her as she moved her head up and down on his dick at a faster and faster rate, all while Brenna still had her hand gripped around the base. After a moment, Brenna pulled the young woman's head up and looked her in the eyes.

"Crawl down here," the rich blonde whispered to the young woman.

Lexy lifted her cunt from Zero's face and walked on her knees down the table. He looked down at the woman's skinny but perky ass hovering directly above his swollen member as Brenna still gripped it tightly while looking up at Lexy.

"Slowly lower yourself," Brenna told Lexy.

"It's so big," Lexy protested once more.

"That's a good thing," Brenna explained.

"We're here for you," Shannon put in as she stepped to the side of the table and placed a gentle hand on the young, skinny woman's back.

kiasusam
09-04-2020, 11:36 AM
Zero stared at Shannon's round, firm ass hungrily. He wanted this test to go on forever. He wanted to have a turn with each of these women. He knew, of course, that it would eventually have to end. He stretched an arm out to grab her ass but felt the pressure of Lexy's hot, tight cunt press against the tip of his aching cock and looked down his body once more.

Lexy's back was bent forward as she looked down at Zero's massive erection pressed against her virgin pussy. Zero watched as the head of his dick disappeared inside of the lowering young woman, causing her to scream.

"It's too big," she screamed over and over again.

"You're doing great," Brenna offered encouragingly. "Don't give up now."

Shannon reached down and pulled Lexy's t-shirt up and over her head, revealing her small breasts and perky nipples to Brenna.

"I'm not giving up," Lexy argued. "Just stating a fact."

Shannon straddled her legs around Zero's stomach as she placed her knees on the coffee table and wrapped her arms around the crying skinny woman for comfort.

"You're amazing," Shannon whispered into Lexy's ear as she slid her hands over the other woman's breasts and kissed her on the side of the neck. "You're sexy, you're smart, you are amazing."

Zero felt more of Lexy's cunt drop down on his cock as her cries of shock and pain started to shift to moans of pleasure. He stared down at Shannon's round ass as the blue-haired woman comforted the skinny young Lexy all while he could still feel Brenna's hand gripping the base of his shaft.

Zero's cock was halfway in Lexy when the young woman's slow decent quickly changed to her dropping down on him in one fluid motion, causing the woman to scream once more. He could feel the heat of her insides surrounding his dick as the pressure of Brenna's grip released. 

"Oh my god," Lexy screamed. "It's inside of me!"

"Yes, it is," Brenna said with a smile. "How does it feel?"

"It hurts like hell," Lexy answered quickly through her teeth. "But it feels awesome at the same time."

"Told you," Shannon whispered as her hands wandered up and down the skinny woman's stomach and chest. "Now you just need to enjoy the ride."

Not being able to stand it anymore, Zero reached down and grabbed Shannon by the hips and pulled her toward him. She yelped at the sudden movement as she slid down the table but her surprise was quickly turned to ecstasy as she felt Zero's tongue slide inside of her wet cunt.

Lexy began bouncing up and down on Zero's lap, lost in her own pleasure, and Brenna stood up and walked around the table to see Zero eating Shannon out. The rich blonde stepped up to his side and spread her legs over one of his arms, that was hanging off of the table. He felt her leg touch him and slid his hand up her thighs and under her dress to feel that she had already pulled her panties off.

Brenna's cunt was soaking wet and desperate for some attention, so Zero plunged a finger inside of her, causing her legs to close around his arm, keeping him there.

"You want a turn," Shannon moaned as she noticed Brenna.

"I think I do," Brenna answered with a long breath.

Shannon slowly stood up from the table, giving Brenna room to take her place. Brenna straddled over Zero's chest facing him, looked down into his eyes and gave him a smile. Zero wasted no time and picked up the same slopping and quick pace he was going with Shannon with the new women.

Brenna closed her eyes and moaned as she felt Zero's tongue plunge deep inside of her cunt, tasting her pleasure, while Shannon walked over to the couch where Brenna was sitting and began rubbing Lexy's clit while the young woman continued her frenzied ride.

At one moment, Zero slipped his down from Brenna's cunt to her asshole, which caused the woman to cry out in shocked pleasure. She leaned back, braced her body on her hands on either side of the android and pushed her ass into his face.

"Please," she cried. "Eat my ass!"

Zero worked his tongue up, down, around and inside of Brenna's puckered back hole while the woman cried out in joy.

"I'm coming," Lexy cried out before her pussy dropped down, taking his entire cock in, and screamed in pleasure. 

Zero could feel the muscles in Lexy's cunt spasm around him as her orgasm splashed down his inner thighs. The skinny woman sat still on his lap for a long moment while her muscles slowly relaxed while she leaned into the comforting arms of the blue-haired Shannon.

Once Lexy pulled herself off of Zero, Brenna pulled her ass up and looked down into his eyes longingly. 

"You want a turn," he asked quietly. 

"I want to feel you in my ass," Brenna answered in a whisper. "Is that alright?"

Zero gave the woman a smile and a nod, giving her enough confirmation to slid down his body until he felt her hot cunt and soft ass against his pulsating cock. He wanted her so badly that he couldn't stand it. He wanted her asshole to jerk him off until he drained his fluids inside of her. He wanted to feel her. He wanted to please her.

Lexy laid back across the couch with her head resting on Shannon's naked lap as the two watched in surprise at what Brenna was about to do.

Brenna reached back, grabbed Zero's cock and rolled her hips until he could feel the tip of his cock press against the woman's impossibly tight asshole. She applied more and more pressure until he felt it plop inside, causing her to hunch over and grunt from the sudden intrusion. 

"You can change your mind if you want," Zero offered, though he hoped that she would not.

Brenna looked up to him and smiled as she rolled her hips back a bit more, allowing more of him to slide up her butt. Slowly, Brenna continued until she was sitting straight on his lap with his throbbing cock pulsing inside of her asshole. 

The curly-headed blonde began grinding her hips back and forth, her ass squeezing and pulling at the base of his cock as the heat of her insides begged him for his cum. It took all the focus that he had ever had to do to just not explode in her at any given moment while she continued her quickening grind on him. Her soft moans of pleasure transitioned to loud cries of sexual delight as she rode him.

He reached his hand down and began fingering Brenna's cunt while her ass gave his cock an amazing ride. Juices flowed freely down his fingers as she quickened her grind even more. Her breathing went from deep to shallow causing her breasts to bulge through her tight, black top so much that for an instance, Zero thought that they would burst from the fabric.

"I'm cumming," she shouted as her orgasm sprayed down his hand, dripping over his stomach. 

He could feel her heartbeat through her enclosed ass while she finished her orgasm, which eventually caused her to collapse over onto his chest, pulling his cock from her ass with a loud 'plop'.

"Well," Shannon said in a happy tone. "We've all orgasmed except him."

"That's true," Lexy said quietly, rolling her head over on Shannon's lap to look at Zero. "Amara said that you could cum."

"Who wants to make him cum," Shannon asked.

"You haven't had a chance to ride him," Brenna said, still catching her breath.

"That's true," Shannon agreed before gently lifting Lexy's head enough to stand up. "I guess it's my turn then."

Brenna rolled off of the table and sat on her knees to the side with her arms resting on Zero's stomach while Lexy moved the floor on the other side of the table and watched as Shannon straddled her legs over Zero's cock.

"I'm going to ride you until you are ready to cum," Shannon told Zero as she pressed her hot pussy against the back of his dick. "Let me know when that is about to happen and we can all help."

Zero nodded to the blue-haired Shannon and watched as she slid her cunt up against his length, lifted it with a hand and slid back down, taking him inside of her.

"God, Lexy," she moaned once her vagina was filled with his throbbing cock. "You were right about it being huge. How'd you take this thing in your ass, Brenna?"

Zero looked down the length of his body to see all three women staring at him in awe. Brenna, with her peach skin, pouty lips and curly short, blonde hair. Lexy, with her pale skin, long, almost white, blonde hair and doe-like eyes and Shannon, with her firm, yet curvy body, blue hair, and lust-filled eyes.

Shannon bounced her cunt up and down on Zero's cock, warming and massaging him with her insides, while Brenna and Lexy licked and kissed up and down his chest and stomach. He couldn't believe how lucky had gotten with this test. Amara wasn't even sure it would work and yet there he was, with all three of these completely opposite women, desiring nothing more than to sexually please him.

"Oh my god," Shannon cried. "I'm cumming again!"

Zero could feel Shannon's snatch squeeze and pulsate around his cock and couldn't take any more. His vision grew blurry and he could feel his cock swell more than it had been.

"I'm going to cum," he warned......

kiasusam
09-04-2020, 11:37 AM
Shannon lifted off of her, causing his cock to flop to his belly, but Brenna and Lexy were quick to the rebound. Brenna gripped his shaft from the base and squeezed as both women laid their heads down on his stomach just before he felt the first blast of his seed shoot out. Brenna's tight grip jerked up and down on his phallus as he fired shot after shot onto their faces all while they licked it off of his stomach and cock.

Long after the last drop of cum escaped the tip of his cock, the women looked up at him. Lines of his spunk stuck across each of their faces while Shannon sat on the couch watching in awe with her legs spread, exposing her loosened pussy.

"We should be getting dressed," Brenna suggested, breaking the silence. "Amara will be back at some point."

"I suppose you're right," Shannon said, standing up and walking across the room to fetch her shorts and panties.

Zero looked at each of the three women as he stood up from the table and started to pull his own clothes back on. He looked over to see Shannon's ass as she bent over to get her shorts, to Brenna's pussy as she slipped her panties back over her and to Lexy's small breasts as she pulled her shirt back down to cover them.

"What the hell," Shannon exclaimed. 

"What," Brenna asked, quickly looking at the woman.

"Look," Shannon said, pointing at Zero and he heard Lexy gasp.

"He's already ready for another go," Shannon said.

Zero looked down to see his full erection. He hadn't realized that it had grown once more. He knew he had the ability to go on for as long as he needed but it was strange that it would grow without his own command. 

"As tempting as it is," Brenna said. "And trust me, it's tempting. I don't think any of us would be able to go another round so quickly."

"I understand," Zero explained as he pulled his pants up to hide his erection. "I didn't expect you to."

"When do you think they'll be selling the new line of Androids," Lexy asked, causing a shared laugh by all three women.

"I'm not sure," Zero answered with his own chuckle.

TBC

meijipcc
10-04-2020, 05:17 AM
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.

JustANewbie
10-04-2020, 08:16 AM
Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates. :)

KnowItAll
11-04-2020, 05:20 AM
really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...

sponge05
11-04-2020, 06:11 AM
Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.

MPLover
12-04-2020, 06:39 AM
nice story TS! please share more updates soon.

kiasusam
12-04-2020, 10:23 AM
Episode Five. Everyone gets a turn

"It went fantastic," Amara cheered as she entered the room on the other side of the two-way mirror.

Zero had left the room immediately after Amara had entered and watched the interview between Amara and the three test subjects with Mia and Lydia. They had heard the entire interview and Zero had watched as Lydia's face brightened with every last word from the three women that had been answering Amara's questions. 

"I can't believe how well it actually went," Lydia said, still smiling widely. "I always had faith in you, Zero but was pretty worried, to be honest."

"I understand," Zero stated with a shrug. "I was a bit worried as well."

"That was amazing," Mia said. "You handled those three women like a boss!"

"It was more like them handling the situation," Zero said with a wave of his hand. "All I did was start things off."

"Your modesty doesn't matter," Lydia stated, slapping Zero across the shoulder in a playful manner. "What matters is that you are a success and we can breathe a little relief now that you passed the hardest part. Let's take a day to enjoy our triumph. Tomorrow, we start working on the closed press release to show him off to the women who will be reviewing the line before sales start."

"Press release," Zero asked.

"We'll invite a few select journalists under a 'no-disclosure' contract to take a look at you while we explain our new Lust Droid lineup. They'll only be able to write what we tell them they can," Amara explained.

"How many journalists," Zer asked.

"We'll keep it small," Joyce answered. "Probably no more than five."

"Five women at once," Zero asked, a smile growing on his face.

"You won't be having sex with them," Mia laughed. "They'll just sit and listen while Amara explains what you do."

"Actually," Lydia cut Mia off. "There will be a demonstration. Just one woman. We're going to need to show them that we aren't blowing smoke up their asses."

"Who do you have in mind for this demonstration," Amara asked.

"Don't worry about that," Lydia said with a smile. "I have someone very specific in mind."

"And there she goes with her secrets again," Mia huffed. "You know, Lydia just for once I would love it if you would let me in on your plans ahead of time."

"What," Lydia teased. "And lose all the mystery?"

"Well," Amara began. "I guess this means we are taking off for the rest of the day?"

"I guess it does," Lydia nodded.

"What about Zero," Mia asked, drawing both Lydia and Amara's attention. "He is the hero here, after all."

"You're right," Lydia said, turning her attention back to the android. "Maybe I should take you with me and show you around my home. You can even stay the night."

"Hey," Amara protested. "I put in a lot of work here too."

"You want to come over instead," Lydia asked sarcastically.

"No," Amara huffed. "I'd like some time with Zero as well."

"Woh," Mia snapped. "I made him and I should be with him, you know just in case something goes wrong."

"Okay," Lydia sighed. "We can all come to my house and stay the night. We'll make it our little party. Does that sound fair?"

Mia and Amara nodded agreement and their moods brightened once more.

A few hours later, Zero found himself sitting in a lounge chair by Lydia's giant swimming pool. Lydia laid in a chair next to him with Amara sitting in front of him with her feet in the water as she watched Mia swim laps. All three women were wearing two-piece bikinis, while Zero was wearing a pair of swimming shorts that Lydia had someone make just for him.

"You really are wonderful," Lydia said.

Zero looked to her to see that she had rolled onto her side and looking at him as she spoke. Her bright yellow bikini made her skin look much tanner than she normally looked under the indoor lighting of the building. 

"I can't thank you enough for your part in my creation," Zero told her with a smile. "I'm absolutely loving the life that you have helped give me."

"You know," Lydia began, pushing herself up slightly on one elbow and leaning closer to him to speak. "There's something that I need help with. I need you to help me lift something in the POOLHOUSE."

"Sure," Zero said. He knew from his senses what Lydia needed help with and honestly looked forward to giving her that helping hand. "Lead the way."

Lydia stood up from her chair and walked toward the smaller house next to her pool. Zero followed her through the doorway and she closed the door behind her before turning the lock.

"Finally," she said. "We're alone."

Zero approached Lydia, pulled her into his arms, and pressed his mouth to hers for a long kiss. Lydia's surprise melted away by his touch and she returned the kiss with a probing tongue into his mouth. 

"My god," Lydia gasped once he pulled his head from hers. "I've wanted that for so long now."

Zero scanned the room and found a small sofa pushed up under a window against the wall. He scooped the woman up in her arms and carried her to the sofa before laying her down on her back and dropping down on top of her. He pulled his shorts off and pressed his erection against the cloth that separated him from her hot cunt. 

"What if I just wanted to talk," she playfully protested while adjusting her position on the sofa.

"Then you would've remained by the pool with me," Zero reasoned as he pulled her top down, freeing her large breasts.

"That is true," she moaned as he began sucking on one of her nipples.

Zero's cock slid down Lydia's leg as he kissed down her stomach while she gripped her fingers in his hair. His mouth made it to the waist of her bikini as he dropped his knees to the floor and pulled them off to reveal her awaiting pussy. She let out a soft cry as his mouth, tongue, and teeth began tasting her. 

"You're so good to me," she whispered.

Her back arched as her juices began flowing more into his mouth. He could feel her bare feet rest on his back as her hands gripped his hair tightly. He slid his tongue down and probed her asshole, causing her to jump and squeeze his head with her legs.

"Damn," she whispered. "I wasn't expecting that."

"You like surprises," Zero asked, pulling his head back and looking up Lydia's body to her eyes. 

"Sometimes," she answered slowly. "What surprises do you have in mind?"

"If I told you, it would be a surprise," he answered with a smile before diving his head back down between her legs.

Zero alternated his tongue from Lydia's cunt to her asshole and back again for a while. The muscles in her legs began to shake as she sucked in air through her teeth and filled his mouth with her juices before relaxing and releasing her grip on him.

"That was great," Lydia said quietly when Zero stood up from the floor and looked down at her. "We should probably get back to the others though."

She put her yellow bikini back on and started walking back to the door but Zero wrapped his arms around her from behind and slid his cock under her ass and between her legs before lifting her into the air.

"Zero," Lydia whispered. "What are you doing?"

"Surprising you," he answered as he set her back on her feet and pushed her against the wall by the door.

"We should really get back," Lydia protested as Zero had his hand pushing against her back, keeping her against the wall while he pulled her bikini bottom down to her knees with his other hand. 

"I will stop if you want me to," Zero offered, as he waited for an answer.

"I do like surprises," was Lydia's answer.

Zero pressed his hard cock against the crack of her ass and began rubbing it back and forth, feeling her asshole and cunt with it as he went. Her whispered moans grew a bit louder as he pushed a little harder with every passing. Which hole was he going in? He didn't even know and knew that her not knowing was a driving force to her excitement. 

"Fuck me," she whispered as she looked over her shoulder at him. 

Zero pressed his hand into her back a bit harder, causing her to turn back to the wall and brace her hands on either side of her. He slammed his cock deep inside of her cunt with one swift motion, drawing a cry from her lips.

"Fuck me," she whispered into the wall, her hands turning white from the pressure of her push. "Fuck me hard!"

Zero smashed his dick in and out of the woman with so much force that if his hand wasn't still pressed into her back, pinning her to the wall, then she would have fallen to the floor. She tried her best to stifle her cries but a loud croak escaped her from time to time. Her hot pussy felt great surrounding him as he plunged his meat in and out of her at a rapid rate. 

She whispered something unintelligible and soon after, Zero felt her juices splash out against him and drip to the floor. She lifted her ass toward him as she stood on her toes and he knew that she was sexually exhausted already so he picked up his pace until he could fill his own orgasm coming on strong.

Zero slammed his rod inside of her and held it as his cannon exploded his cum inside, drawing another long moan from her lips. Her legs began to shake once more before he pulled out and stepped back. She slid down the wall and dropped in a ball on the floor as a mixture of her juices and his cum ran from her cunt in a small puddle on the floor. 

"That was quite the surprise," she whispered back to him once she had enough strength in her legs to stand back up and pull her bikini bottom back up. She pressed her lips to his once more. "Now, we should really get back out there."

Zero and Lydia stepped back out of the pool house to find Amara and Mia standing in wait, Amara with her arms crossed and Mia with her fists on her hips. Neither woman looked too pleased with Lydia at that moment.

"You think you can have him all to yourself," Amara asked in a dangerous tone. "Sneaking off with him while we were distracted."

"Yeah," Mia nodded firmly. "We want some of him too, you know!?"

Lydia stood by Zero's side, eyeing the two women. At first, Zero thought that Lydia would order them off of her property or maybe even begin a physical altercation with the other two women, but the bossy woman's posture relaxed and she sighed.

"You're right," Lydia agreed, looking slightly embarrassed. "We should all be able to share him. After all, we each had equal parts in his creation."

"That's debatable," Mia mumbled under her breath so low that only Zero's enhanced hearing could pick it up.

"So," Amara said slowly. "What do you suggest?"

"I just had a turn," Lydia began after a moment of thought. "One of you two take the next."

Mia and Amara looked at each other and locked eyes.

"You should go next," Amara offered. "You're the one that put the physical work in to create him, after all."

"Are you sure," Mia asked.

"I'm sure,' Amara said.

"Good, it's settled then," Lydia stated. "Amara, you can come with me, into my house to clean up and help prepare our dinner. We'll leave you two alone for awhile. Come in the house when you've finished."

Mia smiled widely as the other two women retreated through the gate that led to Lydia's mansion. She adjusted the bottom of her black two-piece bikini and looked at Zero. 

"So," she began quietly. "Whatcha wanna do?"

Zero studied the woman for a moment, taking in all of her beauty before answering. Her tall, fit figure's dark complexion shined in the sunshine as her long dark-brown hair stuck to her shoulders from the pool water. Her large breasts, smooth curves, and wide hips caused his penis to swell just at the sight. 

Mia gave Zero a big smile before turning from him and jumping into the pool. She paddled back toward the center and motioned for him to join her. 

Did he even know how to swim? Could he even drown?

Zero dropped his trunks and leaped into the water, creating a big splash. He surfaced immediately and approached Mia.

He could swim extremely well!

"So, I have a game to play with you," Mia laughed.

"Oh yeah," Zero asked teasingly. "And what is the game?"

"You have to catch me," Mia explained, splashing water toward Zero.

"Okay," Zero laughed. "And what prize do I get if I win?"

"Me, silly," Mia shouted in glee before turning and swimming away from him. 

Zero began swimming as fast as he could toward the woman who had a decent lead on him, to begin with. He found himself catching up to her but she was closing in on the shallow end and would be at the edge of the pool extremely quickly. He had to catch her! He kicked his feet and pulled the water, pushing the water behind him. He was getting splashed by her feet as she began to stand up and place her hands on the cement outside of the water. She had one leg out of the pool and was lifting herself up when he caught up to her.

He jumped up from the water like a shark after its prey, hooked one arm under her leg and wrapped the other arm around her waist before pulling her back into the water with him. She shouted, laughed, and playfully slapped behind her at him. He spun her around to face him to see her smiling, beautiful face staring back at him.

"I win," he said softly. "Now I get my prize?"

"I want you to force yourself on me," Mia told him seriously. 

"What," Zero asked, holding her back from him a bit. "But earlier..."

"Earlier was different," she cut him off. "It did make me realize how much fun that could be though. I want to do that again. I want to fight you while you ravage me."

"I'm not sure," Zero admitted honestly. "This information is conflicting with your earlier instructions. I don't want to displease you, Mia."

"Then you better catch me," she said before placing her feet against his stomach and kicking herself away from him. 

Zero was done processing the information and coming to a conclusion before Mia had a chance to climb out of the pool. He grabbed her by the ankle and jerked her back into the water. She threw an elbow behind her, contacting it with the side of his head before placing her hands back on the concrete and pulling her body up once more. He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back down again. She threw another elbow, but he dodged it this time and wrapped one arm around her arms, pinning them down. She growled and twisted her body but he held on firmly as he gripped her bikini bottom by the back and pulled hard enough to rip it clean off of her.

Her wet skin was too slippery for him to hold on to for long and she was able to twist herself free from his grasp. She placed her hands on the cement one more time and began pulling herself up but Zero anticipated the move and leaped up, driving his massive erection deep inside of her cunt before pulling her back down until her elbows were resting on the concrete as she cried out with her head throwing from side to side as she continued to struggle. 

Zero shoved his cock into her again, hard enough to scoot her forward until her legs were pressed against the edge of the pool. She moaned but continued her futile attempts to climb out, lazily slapping her hands in an attempt to find a grip. 

PIAK! His cock filled her womb once more.

She cried out, her breathing increasing as she kicked behind her, spreading her legs straight around his hips in the water. 

PIAK!

Mia gasped as she spun her upper body enough to throw a hand behind her, scratching his face. 

PIAK!

Zero grabbed a handful of her long, dark hair and pulled her head back hard enough to cause her back to arch upwards. Her struggles ended there as her moans of protest became cries of lust. She kept her legs held straight, allowing them to float on either side of him.

PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

He picked his pace up as he felt the muscles in Mia's pussy contract and loosen around him. She was on the verge of an orgasm and Zero wanted to make sure that it was a good one. She screamed into the air as he held his tight grip on her hair and continued his rhythm. 

PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

The water splashing between his hips and Mia's ass looked like a hurricane as he worked faster and faster in and out of her. He could feel his balls tighten as his shaft began to swell inside of the woman's pulsating cunt.

"I'm about to cum," he said. He had to speak loudly to be heard over the splashing water. "Let's cum together."

"Okay," Mia gasped through moans. 

PIAK!

With one more hammering of his cock, he held himself inside of her and exploded. She immediately burst into a series of convulsions as her own orgasm took over. Water sprayed all around them as their bodies jolted about.

kiasusam
12-04-2020, 10:26 AM
When they both finally relaxed, Mia laid her head down on the concrete and Zero pulled out of her and put his back to the edge of the pool to rest his elbows on the concrete next to her. She was looking at him with a gentle smile on her face.

"See," she said. "Nothing wrong happened."

"Well," Zero retorted. "You no longer have the bottom of your bikini."

That made Mia burst into uncontrollable laughter as she turned to see her ripped, black bikini bottom floating in the center of the pool behind her. 

A few moments later, Zero stepped through the entrance of Lydia's Mansion to find Lydia and Amara lounging in the living room that was connected to the entrance hall through an open archway. Mia followed behind him with a beach towel tied around her wide hips and a red-faced smile on her face.

"I had your clothes put up," Lydia told Mia when she saw what the woman was wearing. "Come with me. I'll show you where they are."

"So it's my turn," Amara asked as she began to sit up on the couch.

"Yes," Lydia said as she turned to regard the woman. "You can have all the privacy you want in one of my guest bedrooms upstairs."

"You hear that," Amara said to Zero once Lydia and Mia disappeared through the archway. "What do you say? You think you have enough energy for another go?"

"I can't wait," Zero said to the petite blonde. 

Amara stood up from the couch, grabbed Zero's hand and guided him out of the archway and down the entrance hall toward a flight of stairs leading up. He stared at her small but firm ass as it swayed to her steps until she suddenly stopped, causing him to look up in surprise to see that they were already at a closed door that led to one of the spare bedrooms that Lydia was talking about. She opened the door and stepped inside, closing it behind Zero.

Amara walked over to the kingsized bed and laid down on her side, resting her head on her hand as she smiled up at the android. He took the time to observe her beauty. 

Her short blonde hair was still half wet which darkened the shoulders of her white t-shirt slightly. Her t-shirt was long enough to cover her hips but in her position on the bed, rode up enough to give him a slight glimpse of her pink bikini bottom below. She hadn't changed when she had entered Lydia's mansion, it appeared. Her light blue eyes pierced through him as she waited for him. 

"Is something wrong," she asked, suddenly beginning to get nervous. 

"Of course not," Zero assured her. "I was just taking in your beauty."

"I bet you say that to everyone," she laughed.

"Only if it's true," he retorted as walked over to the bed.

Zero pulled his shorts off, letting them fall to the floor before stepping out of them, and crawled onto the bed behind Amara. She breathed in a long heavy breath as he slid his body against her from behind and wrapped an arm over her, pulling her back closely against his. He could feel the softness of her bikini and warmth of her flesh against his already hard cock as it slit in between her thighs.

"I want to please you," she whispered over her shoulder. "I want to make you remember this."

"How would I be able to forget," Zero asked as he pressed his lips to her neck.

She let out a soft moan before rolling away from him and pushing herself up to her hands and knees. She looked deeply into his eyes and had a serious expression on her face.

TBC

datord
12-04-2020, 12:23 PM
Great share bro, please keep going!

Cash8877
13-04-2020, 06:45 AM
nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.

kiasusam
13-04-2020, 11:28 AM
"I want to please you," she repeated softly. "Lay back and let me take control."

Without saying a word, Zero rolled over on his back and watched as Amara pulled her shirt off, revealing her slim body in her pink and black bikini. She smiled down at him as she removed the top and bottoms of her two-piece and he felt like taking her right then and there.

"Do you like what you see," she asked teasingly. "Your penis seems to."

"I love what I see," he corrected, making sure to not reach out and grab her.

The small blonde scooted down to his legs and placed her face next to his massive erection while looking up at him with her big, innocent eyes. She slid her soft fingers across his member and placed a wet kiss over the tip, not taking her eyes from him.

"Does this feel good to you," she asked before sliding her tongue up the length of his shaft, from his balls to the tip before opening her mouth wide and taking him in.

"Yes," Zero whispered. 

Her mouth felt amazing around his cock. She twisted her tongue around him like a snake coiling around dinner as she moved her head over him. Her eyes were no longer locked to his, for she held them closed as she moved. Back and forth, back and forth.

"I want to make you cum twice," she said when she pulled her mouth from him. "Once in my mouth."

She took him in her mouth once more and continued her slow and wonderful job.

"And where do you want me to cum the second time," he managed to ask through a grunt.

She pulled her head back from him, letting his cock fall and hit his own stomach so hard that it produced a wet slapping sound before crawling up his body until her mouth was against his ear. He could feel her shaved cunt pressed against him, crushing his cock between her and his stomach. He wanted to grab her and shove himself inside of her so badly!

"Wherever you like," she whispered into his ear before sliding her tongue up his lobe and sliding back down his body.

Her mouth took him in again as she went back to work. She continued her motions with increasing speed and sloppiness of her mouth and tongue, occasionally looking up at him expectantly. She wanted him to cum in her mouth. She was trying hard for that. He knew he could cum at any moment but her mouth felt so amazing that he fought it for as long as he could. Eventually, he couldn't hold it back anymore and wrapped his fingers in her short blonde hair and held her mouth down around his cock before releasing his massive load.

She moaned in surprise, the vibrations of her moan causing his cock to blast cum out even harder. He could see his jizz escaping through the corners of her lips and running down his shaft as she tried her hardest to swallow as much as she could. 

After his last bit of cum had been sucked from his cock by the woman's hunger, Amara rose up into a sitting position over Zero's legs. She ran a finger across her cheek, pulling away some leftover cum and sucked it off before looking back to him and smiling once more.

"That's one," she said happily. 

"Now time for two," Zero said with a wry smile.

Amara's eyes opened wide.

"You can go again so soon," she exclaimed.

Her question was answered by Zero's full erection swinging back stiff and straight, smacking against her arm. She looked from his cock to him and giggled.

"Okay then," she said. "Now, where do you want to cum?"

Zero sat up in the bed, gently grabbed Amara and pushed her onto her stomach. He lifted her hips up and pushed a pillow under her stomach to elevate her ass for him. She didn't say anything but merely obeyed his physical commands.

He laid down behind her, pushing her legs apart to give him room and took a moment to stare at her tiny but firm ass. He lowered his head and slid glided his tongue up the length of her cunt, causing her to let out a long breathy moan as he did. He tasted her desires, her needs, her love. He found her clit and began massaging it with his index finger as he slid his tongue up to her tiny asshole and probed it.

"I don't know," Amara said quickly and nervously. "I don't know if I can take you there."

"You don't have to," Zero explained before diving his tongue back into her ass while his finger still worked around her clit.

Amara's moans grew louder as he went on with his work. He eventually plunged his finger inside of her cunt as his tongue moved more and more forcefully against her asshole until he was probing her with it so fast that his jaws began to hurt. She jolted her hips back and forth as her juices began to flow freely until she finally screamed into the mattress as her fluids splashed out over his hand and chin.

"Take me," she whispered once she was able to turn her head from the mattress. 

Zero slid up the bed until his cock was lined up with her cunt and pushed himself into her pussy fully in one motion, causing her to plant her face back into the mattress and scream. Over and over again, he banged his cock deep inside of her womb as she gave the sheets of the bed a death grip so tightly that her hands were turning white.

"I'm going to cum again," she managed to scream out just before he felt her tighten around him and convulse as her orgasm ran down his shaft, dripping from his nuts. 

He didn't slow his pounding though. She wanted him to cum anywhere the second time and he knew exactly what he wanted. He worked in and out of her as she cried for him to cum until he finally felt the uncontrollable explosion building up within him. It was coming and fast. 

"I'm about to cum," he warned her.

"Cum wherever you want," she moaned to him. "Please, baby cum!"

He pulled his dick out of her sore cunt and pressed the head of his cock against her asshole. She stiffened and turned her head slightly.

"Don't worry," he breathed as he squeezed his shaft tightly. "I'm going to cum against it, I'm not pushing inside."

He pushed the tip of his cock against her tight asshole, putting almost enough pressure to insert it but making sure to stop there. He could feel his member pulsing against his hand as his explosion was fast upon him. 

"Fuck it," Amara said suddenly before shoving herself back, causing her asshole to swallow the tip of his cock as he shot his first blast of cum.

She screamed in a mixture of pain, excitement, and pleasure as he filled her a backside with his spunk. Her sphincter tightened around him as he released his last drops inside of her before he pulled out and flopped over next to her on the bed. She turned her head to look at him and gave him a reassuring smile.

"That was different," she whispered. "I think that maybe next time, we should try that for real and not just the end."

"Are you sure," he asked. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Sometimes pain isn't all that bad," she answered, placing her hand in his.

END

http://www.xvideos.com/video37507185/krista_allen_all_emmanuelle_movies_sex_scenes_comp ilation_part_1
http://www.xvideos.com/video37509009/krista_allen_all_emmanuelle_movies_sex_scenes_comp ilation_part_2

whatdoido
13-04-2020, 12:10 PM
Fantastic story
Thank you TS

KTVbuddy
14-04-2020, 08:16 AM
great share, thanks so much.

kiasusam
14-04-2020, 09:48 AM
Thank you for all your feedbacks.

Another exciting 'Mind Control' erotic thriller has just been posted on SBF

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=770966

Do check it out if you have time to do so and comment about it.

Thank you very much!
Kiasusam

karpi
14-04-2020, 07:34 PM
Nice share TS, thanks