PDA

View Full Version : SG Lockdown for 1mth

Pages : [1] 2

rey69
03-04-2020, 08:36 PM
LHL announces somewhat lockdown, only allowing essential services still rendering.
Guess not only GL down, HC would be most probably off service.

Where to go during off days siol ?!! :confused:

sammy124
03-04-2020, 09:19 PM
FL to the rescue!

unsung80
03-04-2020, 09:26 PM
LHL announces somewhat lockdown, only allowing essential services still rendering.

You trying to be funny? Of course is stay at home! :D

CORONA19
03-04-2020, 10:08 PM
Not lock down lah. If lock down, you can't even go out of your house.

unsung80
03-04-2020, 10:44 PM
Not lock down lah. If lock down, you can't even go out of your house.

TS said is somewhat lockdown, not wrong.

kyc2110
03-04-2020, 10:45 PM

Simi lockdown? It's more like restriction movement of people. Take this one month and train your Kkj for future bonking !:D

Machupichu
03-04-2020, 11:01 PM
The G call it circuit breaker cos its a half past 6 measure. People will be Q'ing up to tapau food and mingle in markets. If no choice will be lockdown.

tnuc
03-04-2020, 11:24 PM
Not lock down. It is Covid-19 Circuit Breaker. CCB

havana
03-04-2020, 11:52 PM
Bros, any idea will the hourly rate hotels still be operating?:confused:

unsung80
03-04-2020, 11:55 PM
Simi lockdown? It's more like restriction movement of people. Take this one month and train your Kkj for future bonking !:D

Good one. Also for bros who said can't get a FB, time to improve your knowledge too. :D

afterburn
04-04-2020, 01:02 AM

It's not even a restriction on movement on people. More like restriction on businesses from opening.

Restricting movement should be like in malaysia where there are police / army roadblocks and patrols to keep people at home.

Here they close all the possible usual avenues for entertainment, so then outside i see groups of si ginnahs hanging around outside the malls smoking, nothing to do because everything close down, but still gathering, talking, spewing saliva at each other (smoking will cough), so what's the use?

dyelook
04-04-2020, 02:17 AM
It's not even a restriction on movement on people. More like restriction on businesses from opening.

Restricting movement should be like in malaysia where there are police / army roadblocks and patrols to keep people at home.

Here they close all the possible usual avenues for entertainment, so then outside i see groups of si ginnahs hanging around outside the malls smoking, nothing to do because everything close down, but still gathering, talking, spewing saliva at each other (smoking will cough), so what's the use?

no lah... malaysian still gets to go around within 10km but only 1 person 1 car/bike... can still go grocery shopping or tapau foods within the 10km distance... don't say like malaysia goverment lock malaysian at home same like jailed lah...;):D

ps: after 8pm is another story..:p

bignehneh
04-04-2020, 02:18 AM
Now is the time to stay home and be responsible. Don’t be a jackass and screw Singapore. At this time, still looking for FL, Massage.

ah rat
04-04-2020, 06:54 AM
ps: after 8pm is another story..:p

What story after 8pm? :)

Pro10
04-04-2020, 07:10 AM
Wonder hourly hotels still allow check ins anot.. my fb worried... lol... we need our weekly bonk...

Rickey
04-04-2020, 07:27 AM
Good one. Also for bros who said can't get a FB, time to improve your knowledge too. :D
Learning n knowledge is 1 thing but practice is another... theory n practice can be different.. after knowing but don't hv the skill n unable to apply it correctly is also no use...needs practice also

Dirk Kuyt
04-04-2020, 11:27 AM
OT here..... a friend approached me to ask for loan as he will not be able to pay his employees for the next couple of months due to cash flow problems if his company has to shutdown for the Circuit Break period.

Does he have to pay them for no work during the CB?
I thought MOM is reimbursing the employers for the workers wages during the CB...... or should he consider this CB period as unpaid leave for his employees.

I am not a businessman and I do want to help this childhood friend but is the situation salvageable?
I have advised him to close down his company and retire since his company is barely making any profits these past 2 years. It has been a long time ago since their boomtime years.

He is in the motor trade industry doing..... vehicle repairs / car rental / parallel imports etc.

Should I lend him the money?

peloton
04-04-2020, 11:32 AM
OT here..... a friend approached me to ask for loan as he will not be able to pay his employees for the next couple of months due to cash flow problems if his company has to shutdown for the Circuit Break period.

I thought MOM is reimbursing the employers for the workers wages during the CB...... or should he consider this CB period as unpaid leave for his employees.

I am not a businessman and I do want to help this childhood friend but is the situation salvageable?
I have advised him to close down his company and retire since his company is barely making any profits these past 2 years. It has been a long time ago since their boomtime years.

He is in the motor trade industry doing..... vehicle repairs / car rental / parallel imports etc.

Unless you are prepared to forego the money after giving the loan.

Tell the friend to work with his accountant and study the resilient budget and work it out.

So long company still operating with staff and staff not retrenched then yes have to continue to pay salary.

DO check out and not just listen here.

HarveysLilGoil
04-04-2020, 11:49 AM
Wonder hourly hotels still allow check ins anot.. my fb worried... lol... we need our weekly bonk...

Try and report back here.

jacky43
04-04-2020, 11:50 AM
The closed down was in process before CNY. SME was informed to let go foreign employees, or keep them. My brother has 4 PRC employees who return to home towns before CNY. He terminated their s passes.

Employers took this crisis to change new and, better cheaper employees. Wuhan virus hit them! The biz community is adapt to changes my brother who is into event biz. There are no new events till further notices. Not even Taoist prayers tents at HDB estates. How he manage to keep his biz alive?

I observed him past 3 mths. He reformet his employees to do cleaning services, his staffs given fast courses by authority. They any how do. He got fined. This period subject to strict checks and, not many gov people accept coffee $.

I hope he do the correct thing. This virus I guess is weapon of GOD. Ask forgiveness from all mightly. As at now we are losing the battle.

jacky43
04-04-2020, 11:53 AM
Red, White, and Black: The Lives of African Singaporeans and PRs

What is this? This closed down made people horny. News paper must do the correct things. Not encourage us to sleep with strangers.

myluckyguy
04-04-2020, 11:59 AM
Didn't you ask him the same question? What he reply? :confused:

i am curious to know the answer too :D

singleman
04-04-2020, 12:15 PM

Do u expect him to return u the money? IF no, then go ahead help him if you have a lot space cash.
If yes, then u need to check and see whether your friend is able to return u. Before he get the money, he sure say can return. After get money then different story.

XiaoSiJieMaMa
04-04-2020, 12:24 PM
i am curious to know the answer too :D

Same, curious to know too :)

Dirk Kuyt
04-04-2020, 12:31 PM
Do u expect him to return u the money? IF no, then go ahead help him if you have a lot space cash.
If yes, then u need to check and see whether your friend is able to return u. Before he get the money, he sure say can return. After get money then different story.

I trust him as I have known him since primary school. I had given friendly loans to him in the past and he has always fully repaid. Many years ago he even roped me in to be a sleeping partner in a couple of business ventures in the PI & VN from which I made a tidy sum.
I do really want to help him and I dun really care whether he returns the money. But I am unsure whether his business can survive and do not want to throw good money down a bottomless pit. I rather he take the money and retire to enjoy his remaining years.

eatingpussy
04-04-2020, 12:38 PM
Agreed, people come to deadend, they will do anything to survive. He maybe ask 10 people for help, so if 5 people offer him help and money do you think he will turn them away? If want to take care of someone, take care of your family first. Unless. you owe him a favor. I've seen husband lend money to friends and their family situation is OK only. End up wife found out, quarrel like crazy and end up divorce and friend run away. Do u expect him to return u the money? IF no, then go ahead help him if you have a lot space cash.

morrissey1209
04-04-2020, 12:55 PM
I trust him as I have known him since primary school. I had given friendly loans to him in the past and he has always fully repaid. Many years ago he even roped me in to be a sleeping partner in a couple of business ventures in the PI & VN from which I made a tidy sum.
I do really want to help him and I dun really care whether he returns the money. But I am unsure whether his business can survive and do not want to throw good money down a bottomless pit. I rather he take the money and retire to enjoy his remaining years.

For an employer, I guess one of the responsibilities you feel is being responsible for the livelihoods of the people working under you. Many of them may be hand to mouth monthly. Closing down is an option but two things: First the responsibility for his employeepart as I mentioned, and two, does he feel comfy enough to retire with what he has?

I advise him to wait for the new budget on Monday to see what the gov is doing. Currently, gov is only subsidising 25% wages for local workers up to those who earn 4.6k pe.month (pls check).I highly suspect this percentage will go up significantly as they want to preserve jobs during this period. Could be at least 50% or more. So wait till Monday is the best. And HSK better make the announcement on Mon morning. Tues lockdown liao, there is practically no time to do planning. The whole execution of the budget and the lockdown being so close is a bit fucked up to be honest. Employers got not much time to plan what to do.

Xgenre
04-04-2020, 01:06 PM

No, don't lend him the money and lose a friend when he cannot repay. The motor industry employ many Malaysians who travel between JB and Singapore daily on motorbikes. They are not eligible for the MOM financial aid which is for Singaporeans and PR only. Better for him to close his company for a few months. Everyone take no-pay leave. If his staff leave him, so be it.

He will enjoy rental rebate which lessens his fixed rental cost. Better to close and lose lesser money than to open and bleed. The worst is if his workshop ends up as a new virus cluster.

nitecrawllerr
04-04-2020, 01:13 PM
This virus I guess is weapon of GOD. Ask forgiveness from all mightly. As at now we are losing the battle.

Sillypore spent 30% of Govt expenditure on defence budget. Amount $22.7 billion FY 2019. Can fight the virus?:D:rolleyes:

https://www.singaporebudget.gov.sg/docs/default-source/budget_2019/download/pdf/25-MINDEF-2019.pdf

Rickey
04-04-2020, 01:27 PM
No, don't lend him the money and lose a friend when he cannot repay. The motor industry employ many Malaysians who travel between JB and Singapore daily on motorbikes. They are not eligible for the MOM financial aid which is for Singaporeans and PR only. Better for him to close his company for a few months. Everyone take no-pay leave. If his staff leave him, so be it.

He will enjoy rental rebate which lessens his fixed rental cost. Better to close and lose lesser money than to open and bleed. The worst is if his workshop ends up as a new virus cluster.
Good sensible advice :)...bro seems to know quite a bit abt the motor car industry here in SG :p...upzz him with my 20 cherries later when my power recovers

afterburn
04-04-2020, 02:46 PM
Chio milf in trouble in malaysia, for defying lockdown and insulting cop at roadblock.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2020/04/04/manager-denies-shouting-idiot-at-policeman

44-yr old, not bad. "SALES" mgr, naturally :D

Capricorn69
04-04-2020, 02:55 PM

Don't worry after Apr 7 outside will be deserted. You can fuck anywhere :)

VoltEnergy
04-04-2020, 02:58 PM
Chio milf in trouble in malaysia, for defying lockdown and insulting cop at roadblock.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2020/04/04/manager-denies-shouting-idiot-at-policeman

44-yr old, not bad. "SALES" mgr, naturally :D

Someone in SG also denied calling Singaporeans idiots, but everything covered up and bo dai ji liao :D

rey69
04-04-2020, 09:39 PM
This thread invites many discussions,debates,advices,etc.

No fun, No life...... :(

rey69
04-04-2020, 09:40 PM
Guess all the non-eseential services will be frozen for a month.
Eg. HC, Beauty salon, budget hotel, etc.

Naka_Timo
04-04-2020, 09:57 PM
SINGAPOREANS........

🇸🇬 Ask you don't wear mask, you kpkb
🇸🇬 Give you mask, you also kpkb
🇸🇬 No lock down, you say pandemic liao still mai lock down
🇸🇬 Now half lock down, you wah lau one month inconvenience
🇸🇬 School no close, you worry for the kids
🇸🇬 School close, you ask exams how?
🇸🇬 Govt decides BAU, you say Govt inefficient and slow in making decision
🇸🇬 Govt decides to stop non essential businesses, you ask childcare centres, tuition centres blah blah blah for refund.
🇸🇬 Give u 4 masks, you say your family got 5 people
🇸🇬 Give u 1 reusable mask per person per household, you say wah lau still need to queue.
🇸🇬 Ask you visit local attractions cos cannot travel, you say expensive
🇸🇬 Ask you stay at home now whenever possible, you wan to visit local attractions
🇸🇬 Ask you don't need to panic buy, you cheong to supermarket forming huge crowds
🇸🇬 Ask you go collect masks, you kpkb about the crowd
🇸🇬 Keep wanting shut school shut business cos pandemic now
🇸🇬 Realise you got to work from home, you ask who pays for the electricity
🇸🇬 Worry public transport too packed
🇸🇬 Chiong first wherever there is promotion. Cross reference USS - Buy one day ticket half six months entrance

Instead of whining, do your part.
Settle whatever needs to be settled this weekend and STAY AT HOME thereafter whenever possible.

🤘Stay safe, my friends.

afterburn
04-04-2020, 10:40 PM
SINGAPOREANS........

🇸🇬 Instead of whining, do your part.
Settle whatever needs to be settled this weekend and STAY AT HOME thereafter whenever possible.

🤘Stay safe, my friends.

Very true. Tuesday onwards there is little reason to go out, especially if working from home, and with most shop closed. Just tar bao food or exercise a little, walk nearby, that's about it.

WarPig
05-04-2020, 03:11 AM
.... a friend approached me to ask for loan as he will not be able to pay his employees for the next couple of months due to cash flow problems if his company has to shutdown for the Circuit Break period.

Vehicle repairs workshops are essential services and do not have to close during the Circuit Break.

Rickey
05-04-2020, 10:11 AM
Good sensible advice :)...bro seems to know quite a bit abt the motor car industry here in SG :p...upzz him with my 20 cherries later when my power recovers
Xgenre ..Hv just upzz u with my +20 points as promised :)...POWER UP^^yr points from 1937 to 1957 :)...Keep it up !

owl888
05-04-2020, 11:41 AM
Maybe there'll be roadblocks else no point enforcing restriction of movement, aka CCB. Heard LHL mentioned SG will be segment to NESW, e.g. north can only stay in North.

Not sure how will this work, anyone got insights:confused:

singleman
05-04-2020, 11:57 AM
SINGAPOREANS........

🇸🇬 Govt decides to stop non essential businesses, you ask childcare centres, tuition centres blah blah blah for refund.
🇸🇬 Give u 1 reusable mask per person per household, you say wah lau still need to queue.
🇸🇬 Ask you stay at home now whenever possible, you wan to visit local attractions
🇸🇬 Ask you don't need to panic buy, you cheong to supermarket forming huge crowds
🇸🇬 Chiong first wherever there is promotion. Cross reference USS - Buy one day ticket half six months entrance

🤘Stay safe, my friends.

What is BAU?

Bery
05-04-2020, 12:15 PM
What is BAU?

Char Siew BAU!!!
Actually it’s Business As Usual!

Mayan
05-04-2020, 01:36 PM
I work for a family owned company. My boss is Indonesian and management mostly his family & relatives. My colleagues & myself have been told we will be put on unpaid leave for the duration of the CB. A couple of colleagues who protested were told to resign if they cannot accept the decision. Can he do that?
My boss says our government is giving money to us and told us to go collect from them. Is it true? He will not pay for the government actions.

Can we claim our salary from the government?
How to go about it?

MoJoe313
05-04-2020, 01:54 PM
I work for a family owned company. My boss is Indonesian and management mostly his family & relatives. My colleagues & myself have been told we will be put on unpaid leave for the duration of the CB. A couple of colleagues who protested were told to resign if they cannot accept the decision. Can he do that?
My boss says our government is giving money to us and told us to go collect from them. Is it true? He will not pay for the government actions.

How to go about it?

Dont think you can claim salary from the government. Your employer no biz, how he pay you salary? This is a very extreme move by our government. They are shutting down all companies except essential services. I think unemployment will spike. Good luck to us all

allupato1
05-04-2020, 02:02 PM

How to go about it?

What the name of this company?

Xgenre
05-04-2020, 02:25 PM

How to go about it?

The government is paying 75% of your salary (up to $4600 per month). If you earn $4600 or less, government pays 3/4 of your monthly salary. If you earn more than $4600, government pays $3450 (maximum) per month of your salary. Your employer will have rental rebate during this period. Their cost is much lower to employ you on. There will be an announcement tomorrow on 6th April where the government is expected to announce more measures to help you and your company.

Do you have their decision in a written form such as whatsapp or email? If yes, please approach MOM and show them the evidence. If not, still inform MOM and their staff will investigate. Many employers do not understand the relief measures. Some are not even sure if their company is considered essential.

If I were our government, we can be very harsh on such foreigners. Can revoke their right to employ further S-pass or Work permit. Can review their pass to stay in SG. Let MOM help you out during this period. Beyond this period when things go back to normal, look for a new employer. Such employers don't deserve your loyalty.

jacky43
05-04-2020, 02:27 PM
The time is now. This lock down around the world is not to make sicked people stay at home and suffered. Neither do the hospital I worked, converted two wards into ICU for Wuhan virus patients, showing off we are the best. Neither do I walked into these two wards since last mth, to send medicines tell u I am hero. I am not.

My job I do it. 10 yrs. Please tell every one who are sick seek medical treatments. We try our best even this virus is deathly. More then HIV SARS MERS.

I cannot defeat Gods. I ask for mercy. Hold on every body!

ponybabe
05-04-2020, 02:28 PM
Agree with the below, please protect yourself by having it in some form of black and white (email, whatsapp messages) instead of oral communication cause that won’t hold up.

Most employers forget that one can’t buy loyalty and they are lucky to have you. Here’s hoping the situation improves for you :)

Everyone’s struggling in such bad times so hang in there!

The government is paying 75% of your salary (up to $4600 per month). If you earn $4600 or less, government pays 3/4 of your monthly salary. If you earn more than $4600, government pays $3450 (maximum) per month of your salary. Your employer will have rental rebate during this period. Their cost is much lower to employ you on. There will be an announcement tomorrow on 6th April where the government is expected to announce more measures to help you and your company.

Do you have their decision in a written form such as whatsapp or email? If yes, please approach MOM and show them the evidence. If not, still inform MOM and their staff will investigate. Many employers do not understand the relief measures. Some are not even sure if their company is considered essential.

If I were our government, we can be very harsh on such foreigners. Can revoke their right to employ further S-pass or Work permit. Can review their pass to stay in SG. Let MOM help you out during this period. Beyond this period when things go back to normal, look for a new employer. Such employers don't deserve your loyalty.

loneyheart
05-04-2020, 02:43 PM
If the employer intentionally want to do tat they will not do it official thru email or whatsapp they know whats do n donts too ... they only pass down order thru immediate supervisor
Very most they will do until u self resign no chance for u to forward to MOM

Just like my case forfeit 4 days annual leave BF from 2019 which expired end Mar 2020 which I already planned to take in Mar
Due to BCP to team A and team B on effect Mar they just info thru supervisor .... no official email

Rickey
05-04-2020, 03:16 PM

How to go about it?
My company is something like yours :(...very small private company owned by my boss only n he runs the show alone as director with just a few skeleton staff to run the company's operations all over the place...i think most of them are lidat...hokkien say "chao quan"..take advantage of loyal staff like us and squeeze us dry and get us to do as much as possible for him but pay us as low as possible.. many who know early early run away already...left the stupid me struggling for him :(...ask him to employ another staff to help out he said cannot, company rules don't allow...then promise us annual increment, also never give n don't give us 13th month or yearly bonus just monthly salary for 2 years already...thinking of chaoing already

For yr case, i think govt can help yr boss pay yr salary up to a certain limit as the other bro mentioned. But usually they will buat bodoh, keep quiet and act blur and don't pay u until u ask...and when u ask, they will give all kinds of excuses that they can't pay u...so in yr case, since there is no black and white, u can go report MOM and ask them to send their officers down to investigate...but if u do that, u must be prepared to be sack...they hv no qualms to fire you n find new staff...

If the employer intentionally want to do tat they will not do it official thru email or whatsapp they know whats do n donts too ... they only pass down order thru immediate supervisor
Very most they will do until u self resign no chance for u to forward to MOM

Just like my case forfeit 4 days annual leave BF from 2019 which expired end Mar 2020 which I already planned to take in Mar
Due to BCP to team A and team B on effect Mar they just info thru supervisor .... no official email
Yes, wat bro loneyheart say is correct...nowadays all the small company bosses r very smart...they will never get u to sign any official employment letter so that they can suka suka deal with u the way they want and u can't say anything back...in case of any problem or dispute, u hv nothing in black and white to show against them...so they hya or win lor...:(...but if u report MOM he will surely sack u...but if cannot tahan him, u will resign on yr own..either way u r the loser in the end.. u will lose yr job :(..in the previous company i work i also kena makan my annual leave, say i forget to take in time...so sorry...

Naka_Timo
05-04-2020, 03:24 PM
What is BAU?

Bro Bery as explained.
Anyway upped u +129

Char Siew BAU!!!
Actually it’s Business As Usual!

Thanks and upped u +129

Naka_Timo
05-04-2020, 03:24 PM
Covid-19 circuit breaker measures: What you can and cannot do for the next one month

Please read up
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/a-new-normal?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=STFB&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1586043543

w00f
05-04-2020, 03:49 PM
Why even allow jogging in the park ?:confused: As most sports facilities will be closed, you will see more ppl gather in the park . Shouldn't this be higher risk of virus transmission ?

IndianPresident
05-04-2020, 04:18 PM
Why even allow jogging in the park ?:confused: As most sports facilities will be closed, you will see more ppl gather in the park . Shouldn't this be higher risk of virus transmission ?

Probably not enough enforcement officers to go around checking, so allow lor

Beretta
05-04-2020, 04:51 PM
How to go about it?

I think your boss meant the Temporary Relief Fund which the gahmen is giving out to workers like yourself. Go to your CC and fill up the application form. State your employer no give income for xx month and submit the application. You will receive $500/= cheque on the spot and subsequent payment later if you satisfy the criteria.
No need to confront your employer at this point..... let the authorities deal with him on their end.

vmtech
05-04-2020, 05:04 PM
Will transit Hotels be functioning this period?

Beretta
05-04-2020, 05:12 PM

I understand some budget hotels have been entirely block booked to serve as quarantine centres.

nitecrawllerr
05-04-2020, 05:20 PM
If unlinked local cases continue to rise with double digit cases daily, CB may be extended.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-may-extend-covid-19-circuit-breaker-if-unlinked-local-12610190

saabking
05-04-2020, 06:29 PM
If unlinked local cases continue to rise with double digit cases daily, CB may be extended.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-may-extend-covid-19-circuit-breaker-if-unlinked-local-12610190

Triple digit soon after all the mad rush for all kinda of shopping this weekend

jacky43
05-04-2020, 08:08 PM
I think your boss meant the Temporary Relief Fund which the gahmen is giving out to workers like yourself. Go to your CC and fill up the application form. State your employer no give income for xx month and submit the application. You will receive $500/= cheque on the spot and subsequent payment later if you satisfy the criteria.
No need to confront your employer at this point..... let the authorities deal with him on their end.
----------
Brother! I saw people asking questions. People asking smart questions that our officers at CC cannot answers. The people walk away and forget they had asked.

I was correct. This 4 gen leaders set terms and conditions many people CMI. Eg. Only given to local who was retrenched 4 mths ago. Those just got retrenched, dont have. Maybe it is expected they are given retrenchement benefits. The actual fact is wait for two mths later. Our MOM laws favour employers.

Be prepared to lose more.

cestycesty
05-04-2020, 08:14 PM
This virus I guess is weapon of GOD. Ask forgiveness from all mightly. As at now we are losing the battle.

since u believe the virus is punishment from almighty. then its probably your fault that this virus happened. to punish you only. but inadvertently dragged everyone else in. i suggest you end your life. pay your debts to the almighty tell him to take his beef with you personally.

Mayan
05-04-2020, 10:32 PM
What the name of this company?

I think it is not appropriate to name them as I am still employed by them. But we are in the import/export business and also retail sales of electrical/electronic products.

pppp0
05-04-2020, 10:45 PM

The Sunday Times dated today 5 Apr 2020, page A5 - all hotels shall not accept nee guests, except SHN and Quarantines'.

ulysses84
05-04-2020, 10:56 PM
what SG and most countries strategy is "flattening the curve'' lah, the state know without a vaccine and covid-19 medication, this pandemic will still continue to god knows when. so yes they know there will still be folks infected but as long it does not hit the national healthcare system threshold, the state can still continue until vaccine and medication is ready to GTM.

Dirk Kuyt
05-04-2020, 11:06 PM
Read Australian scientists have breakthrough in discovering drug that can kill the coronavirus.
Successful trials done in the labs..... now to do experimental testing on humans before final decision.
Hopefully a cure can be found soon.

heartlock
05-04-2020, 11:12 PM

so fast confirm , i also waiting for monday.those want to borrow $ always many excuses

lucuher
06-04-2020, 02:19 PM

This is tragic for me. I m usually a "day time sinner", since my wife is suspicious when I go out regularly in the evening (got busted before). So now with working from home.... been home for 3 weeks already, another 4 weeks to go... then who knows what happens.... so I am looking at 2 months with no fun. Thats the longest I have gone without extra fun in 20 years :mad:

lucuher
06-04-2020, 02:20 PM
As an upside, we can use those 4 weeks as a circuit breaker to make sure we go back to business in a month STD-free and make our cheonging world a bit safer at least for a short time :D

rey69
07-04-2020, 12:40 AM
This is tragic for me. I m usually a "day time sinner", since my wife is suspicious when I go out regularly in the evening (got busted before). So now with working from home.... been home for 3 weeks already, another 4 weeks to go... then who knows what happens.... so I am looking at 2 months with no fun. Thats the longest I have gone without extra fun in 20 years :mad:

Boring life without CCA......
We know each other pain

rey69
07-04-2020, 12:42 AM

Sunday visited budget hotel.
I was told no transit & even full day rental.

Even OKT tell me to get Air BNB during 1 mth .... i wonder how to book siol?

bignehneh
07-04-2020, 01:24 AM
Seems like ppl are willing to risk infection just to get a good fuck. Kind of rather irresponsible? Sigh.....just endure this 1 month. You will save a lot of $$$

jetcj95
07-04-2020, 04:09 AM
Boring life without CCA......
We know each other pain

Time to unload in toilet liao

rey69
07-04-2020, 12:47 PM
Today still can see threads advertising their gals for services.
Where to F siol ?

donut88
07-04-2020, 12:48 PM
Today still can see threads advertising their gals for services.
Where to F siol ?

They are in rented apartments lah.

But u dare to go?!

Capricorn69
07-04-2020, 02:20 PM
Seems like ppl are willing to risk infection just to get a good fuck. Kind of rather irresponsible? Sigh.....just endure this 1 month. You will save a lot of $$$

1 month is very long. Not only bros cannot tahan , even the MLs also cannot tahan. Their pussy need regular fuck too. :)

TheIdesOfMarch
07-04-2020, 03:20 PM
They are in rented apartments lah.

But u dare to go?!

Not all stables operate out of rented apartments. Those that operate out of hotels... Dk how they gonna fly under radar since with no new occupants for hotels it will be damn obvious if many different guys go in and out of their property in a day.

Continental
07-04-2020, 06:49 PM
Yesterday afternoon, one day before CB, was with a friend at Waterpoint Shopping Centre, saw quite a number of young milfs mid to late 30s dressed in shorts and one in a one piece dress with buttoned up front all the way down from top to knee level shopping there in the Best Denki Outlet, some wearing masks, some not. Still many people walking around to do their last minute buys i think. We also saw one quite young lady, very pretty and slim petite body and with long flowing hair wearing a one piece dress almost like those tight fitting cheongsam type walking alone ahead of us, it was so tight that we could see her visible panty line quite clearly from behind.

cestycesty
07-04-2020, 07:22 PM
The time is now. This lock down around the world is not to make sicked people stay at home and suffered. Neither do the hospital I worked, converted two wards into ICU for Wuhan virus patients, showing off we are the best. Neither do I walked into these two wards since last mth, to send medicines tell u I am hero. I am not.

My job I do it. 10 yrs. Please tell every one who are sick seek medical treatments. We try our best even this virus is deathly. More then HIV SARS MERS.

I cannot defeat Gods. I ask for mercy. Hold on every body!

stop ranting here. you're the only useless one whom a imaginary god can defeat here.. the budget is to tide u over this period. not your fucking retirement payout. if you do work in the hospital, try not to be such a pessimist. people are already depressed enough to be warded.

Lifeguard70
07-04-2020, 08:09 PM
The Sunday Times dated today 5 Apr 2020, page A5 - all hotels shall not accept nee guests, except SHN and Quarantines'.

Got link to share the news...?

Dirk Kuyt
07-04-2020, 09:35 PM
stop ranting here. you're the only useless one whom a imaginary god can defeat here.. the budget is to tide u over this period. not your fucking retirement payout. if you do work in the hospital, try not to be such a pessimist. people are already depressed enough to be warded.

Chill bro.... many of us are aware that Jacky43 is a patient of IMH.... tats why we tolerate his nonsense posts.

He says he works in a hospital because its embarassing to admit he has been seeking treatment at IMH for the past 10 yrs.

BushTracker
08-04-2020, 12:23 AM
SINGAPOREANS........

🤘Stay safe, my friends.

👍👍👍 Well said brother!!

myluckyguy
08-04-2020, 01:39 AM
No GL , No outside hotel, I foresee a very difficult 1 mth or more :eek:

koobee
08-04-2020, 03:02 AM
SINGAPOREANS........

great say. 100% agree with you :cool:

Blackenrose
08-04-2020, 12:54 PM
Been through this lockdown for some time now in Malaysia. Well, it is quite an experience.
Was quite happy that his wife and kids moved to his in-laws to stay during this lock down period and he would move in with me in another state at his apartment near his workplace. Yeah!! no more fear, no more rush, no more stress le, can happily be with him for this 28 days, and be his 'wife' ya. But.. well, just to put it this way, maybe really I am not the wife material which I thought I can be.
Initially, was nice and sweet. Of course, the sex was good, we were so loving, but men, I really don't understand, do they get bored so easily or is it just me asking too much? I really don't know. First week, all was so sweet, we watch TV together, cook together at home, even have sex in the kitchen etc.. It was nice, but into the second week, he starts to get busy with his work from home things, all the business enquiry, stress about paying workers salary things like that. As his 'wife' I can just give my full support to him I suppose. Just yearning night time to come sooner, so that we can have some intimate times together. BUT... at night he was also furiously pounding on his laptop. I don't want to sound as if I am a sex crazed bitch or what, but just hope to have him totally for me during this short period of time. Just keep wondering why he can't treasure this short period of time for us. Sad...well, that's why I have time to post on SBF le, lol. Today is 8th of April already, the lockdown would end on 14th April here in Malaysia. How I wish it could be longer ya, I know it is a silly thought. Well, I am scared to feedback and tell him my feelings now, don't want to stress him further. I am especially scared to try anything kinky to him especially when he is stressed out. Just want to know how you guys will feel, when stressed out..example I thinking that if I give him a blowjob early in the morning to wake him up, would he get angry or what. Don't know, just want him to be happy now. This lockdown does drive one crazy ya. .

Ninja_Assassin
08-04-2020, 02:08 PM
Chill bro.... many of us are aware that Jacky43 is a patient of IMH.... tats why we tolerate his nonsense posts.

He says he works in a hospital because its embarassing to admit he has been seeking treatment at IMH for the past 10 yrs.

That's true..... probably that's why the police did not pursue the matter further when the PT WLs complained about him posting their photos and personal details in SBF. They referred him back to IMH and case closed. NFA..... lol

Continental
08-04-2020, 03:21 PM
Been through this lockdown for some time now in Malaysia. Well, it is quite an experience.
Was quite happy that his wife and kids moved to his in-laws to stay during this lock down period and he would move in with me in another state at his apartment near his workplace. Yeah!! no more fear, no more rush, no more stress le, can happily be with him for this 28 days, and be his 'wife' ya. But.. well, just to put it this way, maybe really I am not the wife material which I thought I can be.

Just want to know how you guys will feel, when stressed out..example I thinking that if I give him a blowjob early in the morning to wake him up, would he get angry or what. Don't know, just want him to be happy now. This lockdown does drive one crazy ya. .
Sister, nice to see you are one of the very few sis who log-in here to post during this quiet lockdown period. Not sure where are the others have gone to at a time when there is so much time available for us to spend locked in at home without friends or relatives to visit or spend time with

Capricorn69
08-04-2020, 03:23 PM

Men want variety. If you do the same thing everyday is very boring. So you can try fucking at different spots in the apartment. You done it in the kitchen. Can do it at living room or balcony next. And also do as many different positions as possible. Let us know after you do it :)

superstiffy
08-04-2020, 03:38 PM
Lockdown no hoon kee to buy? how come every place also dun have?

Ember
08-04-2020, 04:46 PM

Yeah u shld see those asking for hotels which dont check. Imagine later found out the FL got covid and ppl cannot even contact u so that can warn u to stay away and not spread to own family.

Stay safe then ater this one month can use the money saved to party like a sex deprived monster, if get covid then too late for regrets

jacky43
10-04-2020, 10:47 AM
I dont like animals. Still I pity them during this CB. Foods ctrs and hdb void decks and, parks everywhere. No foods for cats and birds. Animal lovers cannot even take care of themselves how to feed this animals?

This is one good thing. Normal times authority failed even enforce fines still public dont care. Now no need for fines and notices.

Only a mth.

rey69
11-04-2020, 01:55 AM
Staying at home is restless & boring.
Seeing still got advertisements in sbf but got no balls to try now ....in such a dilemma .

Food Festival
11-04-2020, 01:58 AM
I love login here. Thanks SBF

coldshower
11-04-2020, 02:23 AM
Initially, was nice and sweet. Of course, the sex was good, we were so loving, but men, I really don't understand, do they get bored so easily or is it just me asking too much? I really don't know. First week, all was so sweet, we watch TV together, cook together at home, even have sex in the kitchen etc.. It was nice, but into the second week, he starts to get busy with his work from home things, all the business enquiry, stress about paying workers salary things like that. As his 'wife' I can just give my full support to him I suppose. Just yearning night time to come sooner, so that we can have some intimate times together. BUT... at night he was also furiously pounding on his laptop. I don't want to sound as if I am a sex crazed bitch or what, but just hope to have him totally for me during this short period of time. Just keep wondering why he can't treasure this short period of time for us. Sad...well, that's why I have time to post on SBF le, lol. Today is 8th of April already, the lockdown would end on 14th April here in Malaysia. How I wish it could be longer ya, I know it is a silly thought. Well, I am scared to feedback and tell him my feelings now, don't want to stress him further. I am especially scared to try anything kinky to him especially when he is stressed out. Just want to know how you guys will feel, when stressed out..example I thinking that if I give him a blowjob early in the morning to wake him up, would he get angry or what. Don't know, just want him to be happy now. This lockdown does drive one crazy ya. .

Your wish come true liao sister. Lockdown extend until end of month.

Naka_Timo
11-04-2020, 09:10 AM
http://www.imxge.com/images/2020/04/11/IMG-20200411-WA0000.jpg

kyc2110
11-04-2020, 10:00 AM
Staying at home is restless & boring.
Seeing still got advertisements in sbf but got no balls to try now ....in such a dilemma .

Please do not spread the virus ! I am not saying that u Kena but with the mentality that u have, scary.

Tai_zi21
11-04-2020, 12:18 PM
Just a question to think and ask how samsters think

Currently I believe most of us are either not working or working from home including me... never ever will I Expect in year 2020 that I can’t even go for a decent massage or buy 4d... looks like this virus is really strong

Anyone think the CB will be extended? Based on past few days so many cases

Lastly no flaming everyone is entitled to their POV

Cheers and stay safe everyone

lookingaround
11-04-2020, 12:21 PM
Just a question to think and ask how samsters think

Currently I believe most of us are either not working or working from home including me... never ever will I Expect in year 2020 that I can’t even go for a decent massage or buy 4d... looks like this virus is really strong

Anyone think the CB will be extended? Based on past few days so many cases

Lastly no flaming everyone is entitled to their POV

Cheers and stay safe everyone

Judging by the daily confirmed numbers,,The extension is highly so lor. The issue is most sillyporean take this CB very lightly . Like paid holidays!:D

Tai_zi21
11-04-2020, 12:47 PM
Judging by the daily confirmed numbers,,The extension is highly so lor. The issue is most sillyporean take this CB very lightly . Like paid holidays!:D

I agree bro... I still see uncle auntie sit void deck relax drink their packet of Kopi and not wearing mask... I think they should really enforce it...

nitecrawllerr
11-04-2020, 01:04 PM
I agree bro... I still see uncle auntie sit void deck relax drink their packet of Kopi and not wearing mask... I think they should really enforce it...

Hmm...but my block and neighbouring one all surrounded with tapes. :D Cant sit down to tcss, gossip or kpkb about garment. :D

rey69
11-04-2020, 01:22 PM
Guess now FWs more scary than FLs & MLs.
So many clusters & recent cases from them.
They are much more vulnerable cos of their staying condition.....

dyelook
11-04-2020, 03:32 PM
What story after 8pm? :)

after 8pm you close all windows & doors.. strip yourself naked & dance the coffin dance..:p

no nehneh to teh lah during this period...:D

rey69
12-04-2020, 01:29 AM

Another 3 more clusters of FW dormitories on 11-April ....
FWs are like Africans staying at China .

jacky43
12-04-2020, 10:33 AM
Dont miss a point. Pte hospitals could see increase of Wuhan virus patients. A good eg is Golden age talentine. Rich folks dont bother. And we class them into expats, rich PR and new citizens and born locals.

SPG and ang mo husbands. Swingers? Wuhan virus is busy. Ordinary folks relax.

Leo1966
12-04-2020, 11:17 AM

Wonder how FWs got infected ? :confused:

Naka_Timo
12-04-2020, 11:54 AM
Wonder how FWs got infected ? :confused:

Very easy, go mustafa tio then go back their place of stay then infect other

frovu
12-04-2020, 02:48 PM
Not sure if anyone has seen the total statistics of people who got infected in Singapore.

Day, total cases (expected / estimated)
10 = 18
20 = 47 (36)
30 = 86 (72)
40 = 108 (144)
50 = 187 (288)
60 = 455 (576)
70 = 1000 (1152)
(day 76 -> circuit breaker start)
80 = 2299 (2304)

nitecrawllerr
12-04-2020, 04:05 PM
Not sure if anyone has seen the total statistics of people who got infected in Singapore.

10 = 18
20 = 47 (36)
30 = 86 (72)
40 = 108 (144)
50 = 187 (288)
60 = 455 (576)
70 = 1000 (1152)
80 = 2299 (2304)

U must understand the virus incubate in your body @ 14 days or more. Obviously numbers would increase and multiply each passing days. That why need total lockdown or CB u called it to stop the spread. Stay home and dont come out ya:D

KatongCowboy
12-04-2020, 04:15 PM

10 = 18
20 = 47 (36)
30 = 86 (72)
40 = 108 (144)
50 = 187 (288)
60 = 455 (576)
70 = 1000 (1152)
80 = 2299 (2304)

And it will keep going up somemore as many infected persons have not shown symptoms yet.... likely symptoms will surface within next 2 weeks and hopefully the curve can come down after that.

eatingpussy
12-04-2020, 05:17 PM
The number of new cases might only hit a new high in 7-10days time. Because of the 2 week incubation period. If by end of April still increasing at above expected rates, then maybe will see a extension of CB by another 2 weeks

Naka_Timo
13-04-2020, 12:55 PM
The number of new cases might only hit a new high in 7-10days time. Because of the 2 week incubation period. If by end of April still increasing at above expected rates, then maybe will see a extension of CB by another 2 weeks

Yes, good analysis but in fact is actually not a good sign. We are catching up thailand cases. Being a small country we have 2K plus is consider alot liao.

loneyheart
13-04-2020, 12:59 PM
And it will keep going up somemore as many infected persons have not shown symptoms yet.... likely symptoms will surface within next 2 weeks and hopefully the curve can come down after that.

Upped u bro :) Stay safe and healthy

Continental
13-04-2020, 04:08 PM
Yes, good analysis but in fact is actually not a good sign. We are catching up thailand cases. Being a small country we have 2K plus is consider alot liao.
The problem that brought our numbers up so high recently is due to those FW living close to each other in the dormitories. Once one get it, it spreads very fast. Very scared to go near to any of those dormitories. For your own safety, keep far far away from them please.

lucuher
13-04-2020, 06:57 PM
Lets just stay home, masturbate, fuck our wives and ride it out :( When this whole thing is over, I am going to get a double-dose of cialis and probably will have to get 3 FL's at once and do them 2 days in a row to recover mentally from this!!

Silentreader88
13-04-2020, 11:56 PM
Jiatlat Ler! Record breaking 383 today! I still see ppl happily crowd around hawker center !:eek:

boyz_84
14-04-2020, 12:01 AM
Jiatlat Ler! Record breaking 383 today! I still see ppl happily crowd around hawker center !:eek:

More to come .

hornyvb
14-04-2020, 12:27 AM
More to come .

We'll see if it will be changed from CB to lockdown

Greenfrog
14-04-2020, 06:48 AM

so in other words, we will see the 'IKEA' cluster.:(

Rickey
14-04-2020, 08:29 AM
Lets just stay home, masturbate, fuck our wives and ride it out :( When this whole thing is over, I am going to get a double-dose of cialis and probably will have to get 3 FL's at once and do them 2 days in a row to recover mentally from this!!
Mast can, no problem, do it as often as u like as long as u can tahan n hv enough ammo... but hv sex with our wives.... no no... they won't let us fuck them, they got other better things to do... lidat how ahh to satisfy our need n urge ??... haha

Naka_Timo
14-04-2020, 01:17 PM
The problem that brought our numbers up so high recently is due to those FW living close to each other in the dormitories. Once one get it, it spreads very fast. Very scared to go near to any of those dormitories. For your own safety, keep far far away from them please.

Yes, that y garment doing hard to contain it. It will consider fortunate if those maid never kanna and tio spread, or maybe those unlink is via maid. We dont know. Let be patient and once thing reach a threahold and it will be stable. Look at the oversea import case now is zero.

Leo1966
14-04-2020, 01:53 PM
Yes, that y garment doing hard to contain it. It will consider fortunate if those maid never kanna and tio spread, or maybe those unlink is via maid. We dont know. Let be patient and once thing reach a threahold and it will be stable. Look at the oversea import case now is zero.

wah if spread to the FDWs then will have clusters in HDB estates :eek::eek:

superstiffy
14-04-2020, 03:01 PM

Ya thats y now is sibei jialat liao... they do the tracing and ask the bangala... they will say they go and fuck maid gf meh? if maid tio they will say they fcuk the bagala bf meh? Confirm + chop + gurantee wont say one... unless they check hotel register... they like that can send back home and ban from coming here because cheating...

So many case is dunno from where one... I think this CB thing still got long way to go lo....

rey69
14-04-2020, 07:31 PM

Agreed.
Now see FWs is more scary than ghosts .....

Naka_Timo
15-04-2020, 06:50 PM
Ya thats y now is sibei jialat liao... they do the tracing and ask the bangala... they will say they go and fuck maid gf meh? if maid tio they will say they fcuk the bagala bf meh? Confirm + chop + gurantee wont say one... unless they check hotel register... they like that can send back home and ban from coming here because cheating...

So many case is dunno from where one... I think this CB thing still got long way to go lo....

It depend. I think is the matter of time for them to stable them.

Naka_Timo
15-04-2020, 06:51 PM
*Dorm and Construction Clusters Updated as of 10PM 14 Apr2020*

*1. MOM Published Dormitories with Isolation Orders*
1.1 PPT Lodge 1B(S11) - *718 cases*
1.2 Sungei Tengah Lodge - *188 cases*
1.3 Weslite Toh Guan - *88 cases*
1.4 Toh Guan Dorm - *73 cases*
1.5 Tampines Dorm - *55 cases*
1.6 Acacia Lodge - *30 cases*
1.7 Cochrane Lodge 1 - *42 cases*
1.8 Cochrane Lodge II - *35 cases*

*2. MOM Published Dormitories Not under Isolation Orders*
2.1 Shaw Lodge - *17 cases*
2.2 Tuas View Dorm - *16 cases*
2.3 Cassia @ Penjuru - *16 cases*
2.4 Kranji Lodge - *12 cases*
2.5 PPT Lodge 1A - *11 cases*
2.6 North Coast Lodge - *10 cases*
2.7 Westlite Woodlands - *9 cases*

*3.Company Dormitories*
3.1 36 Woodlands Industrial PK E1 - *26 cases*
3.2 31 Sungei Kadut Ave - *11 cases*
3.3 Tech Park Cres. Dorm - *11 cases*
3.4 Kranji Dorm(17 Kranji Way) - *7 cases*
3.5 21B & 13 Senoko- *6 cases*
3.6 CitiWall - *6 cases*
3.7 55 Sungei Kadut Loop - *5 cases*
3.8 85 Kallang Dorm - *5 cases*

*4.Construction Sites*
4.1 Glory by Dragages(50 Market Street) - *62 cases*
4.2 NUH Renovation Works by Chin Kiong Construction - *25 cases*
4.3 UBS Fitting-out by Kenyon(9 Penang Rd) - *12 cases*
4.4 Maxwell MRT site by Hock Lian Seng - *6 cases*
4.5 Renovation Works at 6 Battery Road - *5 cases*

*5. Others*
5.1 Mustafa Centre - *86 cases*

Boarding
16-04-2020, 09:25 AM

Wonder how much we spent providing 180k FW meals per day. These FW also got paid. Can be huge figure sum.

afterburn
16-04-2020, 09:54 AM
Wonder how much we spent providing 180k FW meals per day. These FW also got paid. Can be huge figure sum.

Isn't this like subsidising the dorm operators? Cannot bill them for the trouble they caused everyone in SG?

NottyMonkey
16-04-2020, 10:43 AM
https://www.ghanamma.com/2020/04/11/our-men-are-fvcking-us-too-much-ghanaian-women-plead-with-nana-addo-to-end-the-lockdown-video/

CITY224
16-04-2020, 12:00 PM
Isn't this like subsidising the dorm operators? Cannot bill them for the trouble they caused everyone in SG?

Dun worry..... they will make the dorm operators pay dearly after all this is over.

TheExchange
16-04-2020, 12:41 PM
I read in the news that the government is reimbursing companies 75% of salaries under the JSS during this CB. My understanding is that our company has to pay us our salary during this period, rite?

I work for a small finance company @ 25 staff. When this CB was imposed......... a few colleagues were handpicked to WFH while the rest of us had no assigments and just told to stay home.

We have an office whatsapp groupchat to keep up to date whats happening. During discussions about the JSS.... our HR manager has posted that only those staff handpicked to WFH will be paid their full salaries. Those of us sitting at home doing nothing and shaking legs will be deemed as on unpaid leave and will not be paid.

Is she correct? Can the company take the JSS money and put us on unpaid leave?

Lemonjuice
16-04-2020, 01:05 PM
Maybe cos of covid, fdw will start to avoid bangala.

So the fdw will not be kar chiau by bangala in the long run.

Lemonjuice
16-04-2020, 01:06 PM
Wonder when can resume fwb n fl.

arl127
16-04-2020, 01:10 PM
By right, the govt subsidies the company 75% so you should be paid during the CB period.

Lemonjuice
16-04-2020, 01:30 PM
Wonder when can resume fwb n fl.

kurtis
16-04-2020, 02:13 PM
any hotel for transit during this period?

kurtis
16-04-2020, 02:47 PM
or are they any budgdt hotel allowed for 1 day booking?

rey69
16-04-2020, 03:42 PM

Sillypore is d BEST & generous cuntry in d world.
Even PM Lee thanks the contributions of FWs in TV, peomising their families their father/son/brother/husbands would be well-taken off here.
包吃包住包wifi。。。

TAXI6600
16-04-2020, 03:46 PM
I read in the news that the government is reimbursing companies 75% of salaries under the JSS during this CB. My understanding is that our company has to pay us our salary during this period, rite?

I work for a small finance company @ 25 staff. When this CB was imposed......... a few colleagues were handpicked to WFH while the rest of us had no assigments and just told to stay home.

We have an office whatsapp groupchat to keep up to date whats happening. During discussions about the JSS.... our HR manager has posted that only those staff handpicked to WFH will be paid their full salaries. Those of us sitting at home doing nothing and shaking legs will be deemed as on unpaid leave and will not be paid.

Your HR manager is correct!!
The JSS is for employers to keep their businesses afloat and not to feed useless FTs like you. You can kumantot mawala back to the Philippines after the CB.

Naka_Timo
16-04-2020, 06:53 PM
Sillypore is d BEST & generous cuntry in d world.
Even PM Lee thanks the contributions of FWs in TV, peomising their families their father/son/brother/husbands would be well-taken off here.
包吃包住包wifi。。。

I think they should be treated well.

All our HDB, MRT and airport and road are build by them even garage settle by them. If singaporean who will want to work all theses job? so credit should go to them. However, it is their responsibility to make sure they stay and keep a clean living environment. Hope after this incident, they learn from it.

Maybe government can generate another income through this channel by having security guard food cater and other essential to their living place as another source of income.

CheongingEdge
16-04-2020, 07:03 PM

Go read and understand the JSS and what the calculation is based on. Non-locals salary is not even covered in the calculation. If you are a local, then it's up to you to go challenge it.

If you are a local and don't know how to deduce if the company claims the JSS on your salary, then coupled with the fact that you can't even try to find and understand more info on this, pls buck up. For things that impacts you directly and for you to be so lazy speaks a lot about your capabilities and character.

jacky43
16-04-2020, 07:05 PM
I could be wronged. We need to hit % during a mth under CB. In order to return to normal mode. The most powerful man done it again. We isolated 180 000 FWs, 46 dorms as clusters and news showing off. Food industry tried the best to cater daily meals to this FWs.

They move a step further. SIA girls helping out as crowd controllers at MRT stns, malls with bus interchange and hospitals. Now. This take the cake. We says fly SIA to be served drinks and meals by SPGs. Not this crisis no Sir! The girls are among us. A problem we are asked to remain indoors.

Now. We report to WHO we treated 180 000 cases and, same time we blame them for this sickness. Is not fair although I dont like FTs. I guess they have volunteer for drugs tests, not necessary Wuhan virus drugs. We offer salary no work, FOC meals and housing. Free Internet in order to stay contacted with their homes. This project failed. They die and their families will never know.

Jay Chou
16-04-2020, 09:11 PM
or are they any budgdt hotel allowed for 1 day booking?

Up u bro. 😊

Tai_zi21
17-04-2020, 12:39 AM
728 cases today alone....

Will ah Lee talk give speech again? Shall wait and see

Rickey
17-04-2020, 02:15 AM
728 cases today alone....

Will ah Lee talk give speech again? Shall wait and see
Omg!!!!... it's getting more n more each day :eek:... how ah lidat???.. scary leh

TheExchange
17-04-2020, 03:01 AM
Your HR manager is correct!!
The JSS is for employers to keep their businesses afloat and not to feed useless FTs like you. You can kumantot mawala back to the Philippines after the CB.

Ei... whats your beef? Yah I am from the PI but that was long ago.
I came to Singapore 20 yrs ago and carry a pink NRIC now.

Ntspannar
17-04-2020, 03:31 AM

Lol just ignore him. Too much sperm affecting his brains since it’s near his testicle as its located at the ass. Some Singaporeans actually forgot majority of them migrated over there and think they discovered the island like Columbus discovered America. They probably think they were the red indians or something like that.

Boarding
17-04-2020, 08:59 AM
I could be wronged. We need to hit % during a mth under CB. In order to return to normal mode. The most powerful man done it again. We isolated 180 000 FWs, 46 dorms as clusters and news showing off. Food industry tried the best to cater daily meals to this FWs.

They move a step further. SIA girls helping out as crowd controllers at MRT stns, malls with bus interchange and hospitals. Now. This take the cake. We says fly SIA to be served drinks and meals by SPGs. Not this crisis no Sir! The girls are among us. A problem we are asked to remain indoors.

Now. We report to WHO we treated 180 000 cases and, same time we blame them for this sickness. Is not fair although I dont like FTs. I guess they have volunteer for drugs tests, not necessary Wuhan virus drugs. We offer salary no work, FOC meals and housing. Free Internet in order to stay contacted with their homes. This project failed. They die and their families will never know.

Yesterday news confirmed 300k of FW under quarantined.

The sum taxpayers paying will be tremendous huge.

superstiffy
17-04-2020, 08:59 AM
Lol just ignore him. Too much sperm affecting his brains since it’s near his testicle as its located at the ass. Some Singaporeans actually forgot majority of them migrated over there and think they discovered the island like Columbus discovered America. They probably think they were the red indians or something like that.

You FT also ar? Lim peh see liao also hot... 2 people talking cock you come in a chap ji kar and insult every singaporean... your cb itchy ah? not happy then ki hong kan back you where you come from la... easy right?

I ok with FT... no probelm... I only du lan those come here tan jia still lan jiao weh alot kind...

jacky43
17-04-2020, 07:24 PM
Yesterday news confirmed 300k of FW under quarantined.

The sum taxpayers paying will be tremendous huge.
---------
No Sir! Drugs companies are paying us to do testings on their drugs. The lighting will never do losing $ biz and projects. 10 yrs ago I worked for a logistics co that handles trial drugs. Alot were medicines for SARS if I remember right.

Ask their staffs what are the biggest shpts of imported drugs into this red dot? They will know and, we too will know what is Wuhan virus aka Covid 19. DHL is one such co and, no I had never work for this world class log co.

trazor
18-04-2020, 12:31 AM
---------
No Sir! Drugs companies are paying us to do testings on their drugs. The lighting will never do losing $ biz and projects. 10 yrs ago I worked for a logistics co that handles trial drugs. Alot were medicines for SARS if I remember right.

Ask their staffs what are the biggest shpts of imported drugs into this red dot? They will know and, we too will know what is Wuhan virus aka Covid 19. DHL is one such co and, no I had never work for this world class log co.

And they charge cancer patients for trial drugs, and ask them to sign an agreement that they are not at fault should the trial drugs fail and patients die

Ntspannar
18-04-2020, 01:05 AM
You FT also ar? Lim peh see liao also hot... 2 people talking cock you come in a chap ji kar and insult every singaporean... your cb itchy ah? not happy then ki hong kan back you where you come from la... easy right?

I ok with FT... no probelm... I only du lan those come here tan jia still lan jiao weh alot kind...

Lol no wonder you so tulan. I wrote SOME singaporeans but you read as ALL singaporeans. Might want to use google translate if your English is not great. There’s plenty of tools out there for self improvement. Internet isn’t just for you to find hookers because clearly with an IQ and charming mouth plus colourful language, you definitely need to be paying for it.

rey69
19-04-2020, 04:43 PM
Recently late in the wee hours, i passed by a stretch of roads (RV) with many mp.
Behind my back, i heard a sudden door or shutter sound.
Out of curosity, i turned backed & saw a gal (should be ML) admitting 2 young men into the shop and closed back the door.
Machiam like 芝麻开门 & close back.

Then i remembered that i saw these 2 men at a convenience store nearby buying stuff like drinks & food.
Envious them that they such a good lobang.

rey69
19-04-2020, 04:45 PM
Hope that these 2 bro who saw this post here could share with me via pm.
After i see the shop name & search online, it put "closed during CB".

Guess i need a secret pass code to get in & enjoy the services.

jacky43
19-04-2020, 05:02 PM
2 more Covid 19 customers. This is a reason FWs are the biggest group of confirmed case. So much so i thanked them for hitting the 180 000 marks.

Ray06
19-04-2020, 08:04 PM

Why you change to pink IC?
You don't like to be PI?
Not proud of your Nationality?
Can share with us 😊?

Greenfrog
19-04-2020, 11:22 PM
You don't like to be PI?
Can share with us 😊?

Probably the same reason all FT convert.

SGD. what else?

TheIdesOfMarch
19-04-2020, 11:37 PM
Probably the same reason all FT convert.

SGD. what else?

More importantly than SGD, is the red passport and pink IC. Makes travelling to Western countries VERY EASY, and much higher chance of successful emigration to those countries on a SG passport than any other Asian passport.

TheExchange
20-04-2020, 01:19 PM
You don't like to be PI?
Can share with us ��?

Actually I was kinda "forced" to take the pink ic.
I grew up in Magalang which is abt 1 hour away from Clark Airbase.
My father & uncles were mechanics with the USAF based there and I grew up thinking I would join the USAF when I finish my studies. The RSAF also had a detachment in CAB and one day during the Annual Airshow...... their recruiters psycho me into signing up with them.
That was how I became a mechanic in the RSAF... but shortly after they decided to give up the base in CAB and relocated back to SGP. I had no choice but to follow and relocate as I was under contract with them.
Towards the end of my 6 yr contract..... I was asked if I want to extend for another 6 yr which I agreed. My CO then told me I had to take up SG citizenship if I wanted to extend as the squadron I was attached to will be demob as they are retiring the planes....and all personnel will be transferred to another squadron with newly purchased fighter planes which only citizens are allowed to work on due to the high security clearance for this squadron at that time. So I signed the application papers. Within 3 weeks I was given my citizenship and oath taking ceremony and given my contract extension the following month.
That was how I left the PI and became a pink ic holder.
I have always wondered how would life have turned out if I had signed up with the USAF that day instead of the RSAF. Maybe I would already be living in the USA now with US citizenship.

TheExchange
20-04-2020, 01:26 PM
On hindsight..... taking up SG citizenship wasn't too bright a decision as I soon realised the many restrictions that citizens faced.
That was probably why I did not extend for a 3rd contract and left the RSAF to join the private sector.
I grew tired of servicing planes and engines and found I preferred working with computers..... that was how I ended in the finance industry.

hayhayI
20-04-2020, 02:30 PM
So you are saying you were tricked into becoming Singaporean?

Luckily you sign with the RSAF.... no need to fight any war.
You may have "died" now if you had join the USAF considering the number of wars they are fighting all over the world.

I Love Boobs
20-04-2020, 03:12 PM
On hindsight..... taking up SG citizenship wasn't too bright a decision as I soon realised the many restrictions that citizens faced.
That was probably why I did not extend for a 3rd contract and left the RSAF to join the private sector.
I grew tired of servicing planes and engines and found I preferred working with computers..... that was how I ended in the finance industry.

Your English is far superior to many local Singaporeans who can barely converse in English.
I wish you well.
Buy yourself a nice hacienda to retire in Boracay....

Grounded Eagle
20-04-2020, 07:18 PM
Your English is far superior to many local Singaporeans who can barely converse in English.
I wish you well.
Buy yourself a nice hacienda to retire in Boracay....

Pinoys usually are better standard of english especially if they are from the well to do families. Many of them have relatives in the USA.
This statement was made by the leader of an ASEAN country and was published in media sometime back - "The Phillipines is the 51st State of the United States of America." whereas "Singapore is only a province of China".

VoltEnergy
20-04-2020, 11:52 PM
More importantly than SGD, is the red passport and pink IC. Makes travelling to Western countries VERY EASY, and much higher chance of successful emigration to those countries on a SG passport than any other Asian passport.

Pink IC got use in overseas meh?

Beretta
21-04-2020, 12:26 AM

Yes..... have priority queue in Singapore Embassy or Consulates overseas if need assistance.

TheIdesOfMarch
21-04-2020, 01:42 AM

Have. National recognition, faster clearance at immigration, and when you apply for visas you belong to a country that's considered low risk for visa fraud.

Ninja_Assassin
21-04-2020, 05:10 AM
Have. National recognition, faster clearance at immigration, and when you apply for visas you belong to a country that's considered low risk for visa fraud.

That is using SGP passport lah..... not NRIC.
Your NRIC does not have biometric features embossed on it.... only barcode.

jacky43
21-04-2020, 07:04 PM
Extent till 1 June.

I guess FWs complaints they wish to return homes. Whether sick or no sick. Josephine Teo explaination seems to be directed to foreign gov. By the way, certain air routes are open. Could be they wish to return homes even without salaries.

Now. The ball is back in our court. Whatever it takes dont fall sick. I forsee two things. Keeping fingers cross. First. Malaysia lock down ends 28 April, we can travel into JB for R&R. Still practice super safe sex. I dont know how. Second. We hit target thanks to FWs. All this are to win GE nothing more. I still x the Hammer.

I pray I was correct.

harrvy
21-04-2020, 07:58 PM

Low risk for visa fraud but bring in loads of ladies to work as ML and KTV gals :D

jacky43
21-04-2020, 10:18 PM
My friend could have a point. Malaysia open gates nothing to do with locals. The reason in CB is limit travel, include travelling out of this red dot. Forget about going to JB Ocean's hotel.

However, WL and FL coming in thats up to Kelantan Lane clinic. Meanwhile we stay cool. This way we can come out with ideas. We cannot go there we bring it here.

Rickey
21-04-2020, 11:16 PM
Bad news :(...CB aka lockdown is extended another 4 weeks till 01 June 2020 as announced by our PM tis afternoon 5.00 pm :mad:..haiz...gotta stay @ home longer, can't go out to meet friends :(...sigh

rey69
22-04-2020, 01:02 AM
$600 where got enough to tahan another 1 more mth ?

Tai_zi21
22-04-2020, 01:33 AM
$600 where got enough to tahan another 1 more mth ?

Lol maybe government give $600 again? I praying hard too... :D

draven07
22-04-2020, 06:17 AM
Does anyone know if there are still any places allowing short time /transit rooms?

candle2000
22-04-2020, 09:58 AM
Its best everyone listen to what was said 1:40mins onwards. :rolleyes: (many do not need these cash payout wor. 555555)

Whatever payout from the gov during Covid-19, just accept it as part of your "GST and income tax rebates" to tide over the difficult times

superstiffy
22-04-2020, 10:45 AM
This one is not payout... this one is loan... confirm + chop will take back... this is more scary than virus...

they take out all the money and give everywhere but mostly give to business... when this thing over... will tax business more? no will not happen.. so how to put back the billion and billion that they take out?

We are become carrot... chop until boh chun... song bo? :(

singaporeans now take money sibei song.. when have to pay back that time sure kan kah buay hu...

singleman
22-04-2020, 11:21 AM
the title can change to "SG Lockdown for 2 mth" liao..

that mean GL, MP continue close for another month till 1st June... and 4D betting oso close for another at least 1 month.. really can save "lot" money now? haha

Boarding
22-04-2020, 11:22 AM
Some how we need buy food and groceries,.

All the groceries now selling list price and still flying off the shelves.

So $600 will be goner fast,

jacky43
23-04-2020, 07:10 PM
55 yrs the lighting policy in winning GE is scare the shits out of us. Is nothing but Liang Po Po styles, acted by Jack Neo created by the lighting. I kind of wonder does our founding fathers disappointed that no one understands and predict their next move?

The system started with climbing up a hill. Set restrictions same time scold the good people, we cannot obey simple instructions. R we seeing provision shops to be closed? Last two weeks b4 1 Jun only supermarkets r opened exclude Cold Storage bec this is the time to tekken ang mo.

Two weeks before Hari Raya will barber shops back in biz? We cannot have Malays man spotting long hairs during Hari Raya. We cannot allow shopping malls not to sell and deco for the holidays.

They will relax when the time comes. More during rally towards GE. So much so as writting off the $300 fines. This is what scare the shits out of me. Or declare this country as Wuhan virus free.

myluckyguy
23-04-2020, 07:33 PM
Extent till 1 June.

***. First. Malaysia lock down ends 28 April, we can travel into JB for R&R. Still practice super safe sex. I dont know how. Second. We hit target thanks to FWs. All this are to win GE nothing more. I still x the Hammer.

I pray I was correct.

Even if Msia lockdown ends, the 2 weeks quarantine requirements on both sides makes it impractical to go over unless there is no need for quarantine which is unlikely :(

Naka_Timo
24-04-2020, 10:19 AM
Malaysia just extended their lock down. i think after they finish lock down hor they also don't want let singaporeans go there cuz we are no.1 most cases in SEA. :( those maysia workers in sg wana go back also kana discriminated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms6jCGzuqUY

Dont tink they will restrict SG to go in because they need us heavily to keep their economy going. Taking into consideration about 300k travel via the causeway heavily and many WP & SP holder from other state of malaysia.

As for No 1. This one is standard and a norm already. People already know singapore everything also want to be No 1 be it good or bad else will su say.

supershaft
24-04-2020, 10:42 AM

by right the 75% is govt give to you thru ur company. if your company wana choot pattern and tell u to go NPL for 1 mth, u can consider going to MOM or suck it up.. but i believe govt will tighten this loophole as companies already gotten rental rebates and stuff to cushion impact. the JSS is meant to be given to the staff and not makan by the company.

Continental
24-04-2020, 11:31 AM
Actually if the boss wana chu pattern hor just pay 100% first then claim whatever then depending contract terms hor, end of this year tell the workers sorry 13 month no have or simi bonus mah boh.

if anyone working for company hor best is work those got contribute CPF one. cuz can't be company go cheat zenghu money then ask you NPL and how to pian siao the CPF part?
Company contribute CPF also no use. Have a friend his company didn't pay him any bonus or 13th month for 2 years already. Its sad, this is labour exploitation of not only foreign but local workers as well.

SQ2600
24-04-2020, 11:40 PM
Must see contract lor. Boh bian one leh. If he still employed now is better than unemployed cuz a lot companies are really cutting manpower soon.

Contract is not set in stone..... they can insert or delete clauses to suit their own purpose.

My temporary 3 month contract states my working hours is 12 hr per day with deployment to either shift a) from 0600 - 1800 hrs, or b) from 1000 - 2200 hrs.

Due to some smart aleck query on media why we are only deployed from 0600 to 2200 hrs? Now we are also required to work a new shift from 2100 - 0700 hrs. KNN during this ghostly hours..... where to find anyone out on the streets?

jacky43
25-04-2020, 11:14 AM
ICA shorten working hrs btw 0700 hrs to 1900 hrs. Does it mean PR and locals can travel into JB. Must be back b4 1900 hrs or stay at JB till the next morning?

Now. I guess this apply to people who are on leaves and need to inform co, and un employed , not LOA and SHN. Not for essential services. Because I was warn by my HR two mths ago. Do not leave the country, and if return and got LOA the co will not pay for medical bills. No leaves and it become disclipine matters.

Points noted. We take it for three mths. We in essential services actually started CB in March.

jacky43
25-04-2020, 11:25 AM
Past two mths travelling early to work I observed a change in people on the streets. This are people who I do not meet during normal times. Of course new syt and milf who i will miss after the most powerful man switch off the CB.

A change. A group stared with fear and a mth later became relax. Another group relax and, as the days move forward it became fear. Fear of the lightings not the virus.

We in essential services knew a thing or two about this pandemic. Especially those working for log co that handles medical drugs. They knew what the country is dealing with.

A mother of all question. Since I got used to new shorter working hrs. Will I hope this CB will extent till Dec? I am not sure. I adapt and growth in this new environment. This is mine fear.

TheIdesOfMarch
25-04-2020, 02:51 PM
Actually if the boss wana chu pattern hor just pay 100% first then claim whatever then depending contract terms hor, end of this year tell the workers sorry 13 month no have or simi bonus mah boh.

if anyone working for company hor best is work those got contribute CPF one. cuz can't be company go cheat zenghu money then ask you NPL and how to pian siao the CPF part?

Worst thing is if the boss chut this kind of pattern, you as the worker also lan lan suck thumb, because they will righteously shoot you with "13th MONTH BONUS IS A PRIVILEGE, NOT AN ENTITLEMENT". And then the only way you can deal with this is to resign on your own accord if you can't take it, and when you do so the company doesn't need to pay you severance, just let you serve your notice out and then fuck off. So for the boss it's win-win both ways in terms of money. They won't give a fuck about how bad this makes them look to their employees, because SG will forever be an Employers' Market, where working employees like the vast majority of us will have next to no power or leverage at all to get better treatment and pay from work.

Then you wonder why so many Singaporeans want to emigrate to western countries to work and live. Myself included. At least in those countries you're treated as a human and with rights at work. Here in Singapore? If you're not a C-suite boss, you're just a KPI statistic, seen as nothing more than machinery that can be readily disposed of whenever times come to tighten wallets.

fillerup
26-04-2020, 12:38 PM
knn going crazy already.

tiahborlang
26-04-2020, 03:48 PM
Stay at home with my retired parents for at least 1 months already..

Very frustating.

I need to go to 4 star hotel, stay in room naked alone, and cross dress, then surf porn or write erotic fantasy..
And then go to massage joint for FJ

iluvp
26-04-2020, 10:18 PM
Just waiting for CB to be over, firing machine here

tnkaki
27-04-2020, 10:59 AM
I asked my fb to send me boobs pictures, they are reluctant initially but after some convincing from me, they send me....really make me horny.

rey69
27-04-2020, 11:26 AM
This stupid CCB really disrupts everybody's life & stealing people's freedom.
Plus the rules change everyday.
What PAP good at is to fine $$$ sillyporeans ( the old ancient way which work from decades).

pppp0
27-04-2020, 03:30 PM
This stupid CCB really disrupts everybody's life & stealing people's freedom.
Plus the rules change everyday.
What PAP good at is to fine $$$ sillyporeans ( the old ancient way which work from decades).

Bro, it is for the greater good,...don't think anyone wants to be infected too...just an honest thought.

Naka_Timo
27-04-2020, 04:42 PM
Something interesting to share here.

(Singapore 26th) According to the big data analysis of Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), according to the current trend, the Malaysian crown disease epidemic is expected to end by 97% on May 6, but it is expected that it will not be until July 6. It will end 100%.

The global coronary disease epidemic is expected to end at 97% on May 29 and 100% on December 8.

New Science and Technology big data analysis and prediction · Malaysia epidemic ended 97% on May 6.

According to reports, a study by the university used data from different countries to return to the traditional “susceptibility-infection-removal” (SIR) model of infectious diseases to estimate life cycle curves and predict the world ’s and 131 countries ’ The end time of the pandemic.

According to analysis, the Singapore epidemic will be reversed on May 5 and will end at 97% around June 4 and 100% at August 8.

For other Southeast Asian countries, the Thai epidemic ended 97% on April 26 and 100% on June 12; the Philippine epidemic ended 97% on May 8 and 100% on July 2; the Indonesian epidemic ended 97% on June 6 2. 100% end on September 7.

Worldwide, the Chinese epidemic ended 97% as early as February 27 and 100% on April 9; the US epidemic ended 97% on May 12 and 100% on August 27; the UK epidemic occurred on May 16 End at 97% and end at 100% on August 14.

Article Source: Xingzhou Daily

afterburn
27-04-2020, 10:42 PM
According to analysis, the Singapore epidemic will be reversed on May 5 and will end at 97% around June 4 and 100% at August 8.

Article Source: Xingzhou Daily

May 4 is next week and we are very far from exhausting the supply of banglahs FW :D

I seriously doubt we can see 97% reversal whatever that means. But I will be very glad if proven wrong!

Rickey
28-04-2020, 07:50 AM
The stock mkt has oredi recovered at least 1/2 of its losses... it has seen n factored in the worst

ShanJi
28-04-2020, 02:34 PM
Hi bros.
Met a girl online who is thirsty due to CB. But our houses are unavailable.
Any suggestions on where we can go fuck? are hotels opened right now?

Tai_zi21
28-04-2020, 03:43 PM
Hi bros.

Nope hotels are closed too... unless u have a car can go for quickie bro :D

Luckyou
28-04-2020, 04:07 PM
Really busy....too many actions from my opp condo neighbors...
Cost me few sd cards alrdy....:(

Latte
28-04-2020, 04:09 PM
Lai post leh. Damm boring sia.

Really busy....too many actions from my opp condo neighbors...
Cost me few sd cards alrdy....:(

superstiffy
28-04-2020, 09:09 PM
Hi bros.

come my house ai mai? no need to share.. i watch can liao.. :D

BTech
28-04-2020, 10:43 PM
Hi bros.

My car want or not?

Naka_Timo
29-04-2020, 09:02 AM
May 4 is next week and we are very far from exhausting the supply of banglahs FW :D

I seriously doubt we can see 97% reversal whatever that means. But I will be very glad if proven wrong!

Bro, all this is just analysis. How real is it, we dont know. So just wait and see.

afterburn
29-04-2020, 10:10 AM
Bro, all this is just analysis. How real is it, we dont know. So just wait and see.

Reading the news yesterday, now they play this kind of numbers accounting game, sure can reverse lah. Those FW that show respiratory symptoms straightaway sent to isolation without testing. Maybe that is why the number of cases drop yesterday.

The move was defended as "later we'll get around to testing them anyway, so the numbers will be reconciled". Sure, maybe they recover already by then?

newswing
29-04-2020, 05:55 PM
I just hope the govt can ease some business come next week.
we do not know much about this virus like how come u can get it again after u have recovered. countries are not sharing much info either.
I know some old people don't want to wear mask like they want to die sooner rather than later.
u never know if we will be carrying a card saying that we have the virus but we're still healthy but we are not to stay with people who doesn't have the virus

when all this Is over .. when .. no one knows, I think the world is gonna change. lives will never be the same bcos I think we might be hit with another pandemic.

I know it's very pessimistic..how come the media never ask the ministers if life is gonna be the same again or more pressing questions.
now it's like the time to be really pessimistic...listen to all this grunge music again (like Nirwava) , do drugs if u have the chance, go on self destructive mode ...etc.

TheIdesOfMarch
29-04-2020, 06:37 PM

So zhun, end 100% by NATIONAL DAY, August 9?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This kind of analysis, might as well ask me to predict 4D number I'll probably be more accurate than this kind of shit data.

kevinvball88
29-04-2020, 06:40 PM
So zhun, end 100% by NATIONAL DAY, August 9?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This kind of analysis, might as well ask me to predict 4D number I'll probably be more accurate than this kind of shit data.

woah tohlong don't extend liao i bui tahan liao....

want makan outside also got to wait. wait to chiong also no place to chiong.

sibei sian. come here read stories and watch porn wank

rey69
30-04-2020, 02:57 AM
Let wait & see what PM say on this May Day TV?

tiahborlang
30-04-2020, 12:52 PM
My workplace temporarily close for 1 month now

I do little work at home, play games, watch movie online..

I prefer to stay in 4star hotel junior suite , but hotels don't accept my booking as they prefer to give priority to foreigners stranded here..

Staying in junior suite all by myself, cross dress, watch movie, surf erotica sites better than staying in my own home, facing father and mother..

rey69
30-04-2020, 01:37 PM
From stomp,
"Two others were also charged yesterday with flouting the control order.

In separate cases, 36-year-old Rajalakshmi Sukomaran, and Sethu Selvaraj, 43, are each facing a charge of leaving their respective residences on April 19 for an unspecified purpose.

During this circuit breaker period, people are allowed to leave their homes only under specified circumstances, including to buy food and groceries, exercise, or to work in essential services."

These 2 guys charged for what siol?
Never break SHN...
Loitering.....?

newswing
30-04-2020, 03:34 PM
My workplace temporarily close for 1 month now

I do little work at home, play games, watch movie online..

I prefer to stay in 4star hotel junior suite , but hotels don't accept my booking as they prefer to give priority to foreigners stranded here..

Staying in junior suite all by myself, cross dress, watch movie, surf erotica sites better than staying in my own home, facing father and mother..

hotels all closed.
porn websites still open.. u can try Twitter..so much porn ( hardcore, beastly, transgender etc) u wouldn't believe it!

Luckyou
30-04-2020, 04:00 PM
Suddenly there's so many gals doing yoga at their balcony...several with normal outfit, few with sexy outfit and 1 with only tracks pants on...:D...simply loves my opp condo neighbor....

lipe
01-05-2020, 07:12 PM
Bukit Timah condo ups security after man who broke COVID-19 rules to sleep at resident's home tests positive

Gender of resident and guest not given. May be have to wait until court case then truth revealed.

May be they thought can holed up in this condo to fuck??

INGAPORE: A Bukit Timah condominium has tightened security measures after a man who later tested positive for COVID-19 "bypassed security checks" to sleep over at a resident's home during the "circuit breaker" period.

The man was driven in by the resident and stayed for several days, the residential manager of Signature Park condominium told residents in a notice seen by CNA.

Following the incident, anyone who walks or drives into the condo will have to produce their identity card or proof of residence at the guard post, according to the Apr 27 notice by residential manager Alex Tan.

The condo has also temporarily disabled residents' access cards, car lanes and side gates.

"The patient (not a resident) bypassed our security checks," said Mr Tan in the notice.

"He was driven in by a resident (tenant) through the resident's lane and stayed several days in his apartment. This is in serious violation of the circuit breaker laws," he said, adding that the authorities are handling the matter, including contact tracing.

Under the circuit breaker measures, people who do not live in the same household – including family members – are not permitted to meet except under certain circumstances.

Mr Tan said the Ministry of Health (MOH) has confirmed one case of COVID-19 at Signature Park, and that the condo has completed cleaning and disinfecting of affected areas.

CNA has contacted MOH for comment.

Mr Chan Kok Hong, managing director of Savills Property Management which manages Signature Park, told CNA the incident occurred "a few days ago".

"That is something which the MOH has taken up," Mr Chan told CNA on Friday (May 1), when asked if the matter had been reported to the police.

"With all these advisories and social distancing, any citizen who violates that will be discovered once the person (with COVID-19) goes to hospital. So I'm sure the authorities will take it up from there. We don't need to report it (to the police).

"In this case, things have taken its natural course."

Mr Chan also said in response to questions that Signature Park implemented the additional security measures following instructions from the condominium management council to take the "strictest measures they can".

"It's obviously scared the wits out of them and they have the power to do that," he said, adding that it was also "for the sake of the residents".

Mr Chan said he has not received any feedback from residents on the measures, but believes that most will accept that they are necessary for their own safety.

Should residents forget their identity cards or proof of residence, he said, security guards may follow them to their units for verification.

"I'm sure some residents might challenge and say 'you got no powers to do this', but then I guess it's for the good of the majority; the council does something which is in its opinion appropriate," he said.

According to its website, Savills Property Management oversees a portfolio of more than 40,000 units in 135 buildings across Singapore.

Before the incident at Signature Park, said Mr Chan, some had already asked if people entering condos should be checked.

As of now, said Mr Chan, there are no plans to implement the same measures at Savills' other properties, acknowledging that they are "rather draconian and place a lot of responsibility on shoulders of the guards".

danilov
01-05-2020, 09:53 PM
From stomp,

In separate cases, 36-year-old Rajalakshmi Sukomaran, and Sethu Selvaraj, 43, are each facing a charge of leaving their respective residences on April 19 for an unspecified purpose.

During this circuit breaker period, people are allowed to leave their homes only under specified circumstances, including to buy food and groceries, exercise, or to work in essential services."

Never break SHN...
Loitering.....?

Technically under the rule people are only allowed to leave their homes for specific purpose spelled out in the regulation. Of course many people could be in breach however the police don't exactly go and check and arrest. Only if you are caught for other reason, then the rule is applied. They will check why you left your house, then see if you are in breach.

Example recently got the sex scam news, the person left his house to go use an AXS machine, deemed not essential activity, and thus got fined, even though he is a victim!

Continental
01-05-2020, 10:42 PM
Technically under the rule people are only allowed to leave their homes for specific purpose spelled out in the regulation. Of course many people could be in breach however the police don't exactly go and check and arrest. Only if you are caught for other reason, then the rule is applied. They will check why you left your house, then see if you are in breach.

Example recently got the sex scam news, the person left his house to go use an AXS machine, deemed not essential activity, and thus got fined, even though he is a victim!
I think it should be alright to go to the ATM machine to make an urgent payment like you can go to the post office to make a transaction, so long as you do it quickly, alone and observe safe distancing rules and wear a mask. Once done, head back home immediately and do not loiter around with friends. Else these machines should be locked up or disabled for use like many other things that have been closed or removed as they are not allowed to be used during this period.

chachachang4
02-05-2020, 05:04 AM
From stomp,

Never break SHN...
Loitering.....?

This one is not 2 guys but a couple lah..... photos were post on stomp where this couple were drinking and rubba rubba each other on a public bench. Check last month's stomp.

Lemonjuice
02-05-2020, 01:33 PM
How wil hotel operate post covid?

Want to catch up with my fwb, but we need privacy too.. don't want moh to come knocking

lipe
03-05-2020, 07:57 AM
Want to fuck - get scammed and return $600 to garment.

Any bros got caught in this?

20 victims of credit-for-sex scams breached circuit breaker rules by leaving homes to procure sexual services

SINGAPORE - Twenty victims of credit-for-sex scams have been penalised for flouting circuit breaker measures as they had left their residences to procure sexual services, a non-essential activity.

The victims procured these sexual services by leaving their homes to buy gift cards or to make payment at AXS machines and were each issued a composition sum of $300 for flouting safe distancing regulations under the Covid-19 (Temporary Measures) (Control Order) Regulations, the police said in a statement on Thursday (April 30).

Between April 18 and 29 this year, the police received separate reports from at least 20 male victims, aged between 18 and 52, that they had fallen prey to credit-for-sex scams.

In total, the victims were cheated of more than $50,000.

In most cases, the victims had befriended the scammers or searched for sexual services through online applications such as WeChat, Tinder and Michat, or websites such as Locanto and Skokka.

There were also instances where scammers would proactively approach the victims through these online applications or websites to offer sexual services. The victims were then instructed to either make advance payments via AliPay credits at AXS machines or buy iTunes or Google Play gift cards and send over the redemption codes in exchange for the sexual services.

The scammers then became uncontactable after the advance payments were made.

In the first three months of the year, the police received 237 reports of credit-for-sex scams, with more than $613,000 cheated. The number of cases reported increased by 40.2 per cent and the total amount cheated increased by more than $211,000 when compared with the same period in 2019.

The police advised the public to be wary of friend requests or online listings offering escort, massage or sexual services as they may be fraudulent in nature.

Police said scammers may employ scare tactics to threaten victims into making more payments. They urged the public not to accede to the scammers' demands or give out personal details such as their credit card information.

They added that people should take the circuit breaker measures seriously, and avoid going out during this period.

Those in doubt or have information related to credit-for-sex crimes can call the police hotline on 1800-255-0000, or visit this website.

Police said scammers may employ scare tactics to threaten victims into making more payments. They urged the public not to accede to the scammers' demands or give out personal details such as their credit card information.

They added that people should take the circuit breaker measures seriously, and avoid going out during this period.

Those in doubt or have information related to credit-for-sex crimes can call the police hotline on 1800-255-0000, or visit this website.

rey69
07-05-2020, 05:46 PM
So boring during this CB, got 2 Public Holidays this month.
But we could not enjoy any festive mood like before .....

rey69
07-05-2020, 05:49 PM
No wonder MPs at Lavender have resorted to open backdoor, like newspaper reported.
Wish our Lee Bee Hua could fight for this "essential service" since this is under the umbrella of TCM....

StealthBomber
07-05-2020, 05:51 PM

No working from home? At least holiday, can take a break from the comp, no need worry boss or colleagues disturb with work issue.

rey69
08-05-2020, 02:48 AM
No working from home? At least holiday, can take a break from the comp, no need worry boss or colleagues disturb with work issue.

I still need travel to work like routine.
The only difference is that the office is so quiet that we could hold a party.
Anarchy.....

Lil'Tempt
08-05-2020, 02:57 AM
It's getting boring; lack of whoopie' :(

Tai_zi21
08-05-2020, 04:13 AM

So late haven’t slp huh 美女?

Ray06
08-05-2020, 08:30 AM

Bro
May got 3 public holidays!

BTech
08-05-2020, 11:10 AM
CB will be extended till mid june.

rey69
08-05-2020, 11:22 AM
Bro
May got 3 public holidays!

It does not make a difference irregardless PH.
Even going out, it is a ghost town everywhere.
Sian to the the max.....:(

Rickey
08-05-2020, 02:58 PM
Boring sis ??...look for me, i can keep u company even in the wee hours of the morning ;)...hehe

SexHunter520
08-05-2020, 03:34 PM

Are you sure?

Prejudiced
08-05-2020, 03:49 PM

from what info? lol

twenty3
08-05-2020, 04:08 PM
Waaaa.... Mai la~~~

danilov
08-05-2020, 04:31 PM
from what info? lol

every time i see PM appear on tv screen, scared, but we can assume some businesses especially purely entertainment, to be closed beyond June.

BTech
08-05-2020, 04:32 PM
from what info? lol

You guys just wait and see lor.

moneycombat
08-05-2020, 06:42 PM

Won't be surprised, looking at the numbers infected every day

ponybabe
08-05-2020, 07:06 PM

Genuinely hope it doesn’t extend 😩

testoste
08-05-2020, 08:13 PM

The total number of cases will continue to go up but what matters more is the number of community cases especially the unlinked ones. This is the primary factor for consideration whether to extend CB or not.

Dorms are isolated and entry/exit are under strict control. Thus, the risk of causing community spread is very low.

loneyheart
08-05-2020, 11:17 PM
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/life-will-not-go-back-to-normal-after-the-end-of-circuit-breaker-lawrence-wong?xtor=CS3-18&utm_source=STiPhone&utm_medium=share&utm_term=2020-05-08%2019%3A05%3A30

bosiong
08-05-2020, 11:24 PM
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/life-will-not-go-back-to-normal-after-the-end-of-circuit-breaker-lawrence-wong?xtor=CS3-18&utm_source=STiPhone&utm_medium=share&utm_term=2020-05-08%2019%3A05%3A30

Are we going to be treated like criminals?

rey69
09-05-2020, 03:25 AM
Are we going to be treated like criminals?

Worse, sillyporeans are mqchiam like caged animals.
If caught broke the rule, fine until your pants drop + imprisonment.
CB+MF ---->>>

BTech
09-05-2020, 11:44 AM
Worse, sillyporeans are mqchiam like caged animals.
If caught broke the rule, fine until your pants drop + imprisonment.
CB+MF ---->>>

Maybe the government realized this is the ONLY way sgporeans will listen and learn.

If they tell ppl do not go spa and do dirty massages but ppl do not listen and still go. Govt gave Geylang as avenue for ppl to release but ppl want choices and choose to go illegal ways.

As they say... Bo Kan buey tua.

Rickey
09-05-2020, 11:28 PM
Just now was out to buy food for dinner in the east...still see so many pple flouting the "must wear mask" rule :(....many r car drivers esp PHV like Grab...a cyclist waiting at traffic junction and a woman boarding the bus...they simply n defiantly refuse to wear the mask as if challenging anyone to come arrest them :(...these r the pple who r likely to spread the covid-19 virus to others or get infected themselves :(

foodyau
09-05-2020, 11:47 PM
Maybe the government realized this is the ONLY way sgporeans will listen and learn.

If they tell ppl do not go spa and do dirty massages but ppl do not listen and still go. Govt gave Geylang as avenue for ppl to release but ppl want choices and choose to go illegal ways.

Geylang the charbor same standard as pinky's wife ma, that's why people choose to go other places :D

BTech
10-05-2020, 10:32 AM
Geylang the charbor same standard as pinky's wife ma, that's why people choose to go other places :D

Whatta hell are getting at ?

tiahborlang
10-05-2020, 03:12 PM
Geylang is boring..

I prefer Macau spa standard, JAV spa standard...

You know many of us want more than GL room experience.

I want BDSM , CFMN (cloth female, nude male) experience, car sex, sex in balcony at tall hotel, etc..

can govt give us all these?

blurblur2032
10-05-2020, 04:50 PM
They going to increase public transportation Liao as no business so profit dropped

newswing
10-05-2020, 05:19 PM
I do agree that Geylang is boring. the okts are not in sync with the times.
there are so much porn u can find on ur smartphone and yet the way they run business is like the 80's or 90's.

BTech
10-05-2020, 07:43 PM
Geylang is boring..

I prefer Macau spa standard, JAV spa standard...

You know many of us want more than GL room experience.

I want BDSM , CFMN (cloth female, nude male) experience, car sex, sex in balcony at tall hotel, etc..

can govt give us all these?

Govt you is it?

BTech
10-05-2020, 07:46 PM
I do agree that Geylang is boring. the okts are not in sync with the times.
there are so much porn u can find on ur smartphone and yet the way they run business is like the 80's or 90's.

Dear samster

How much do you pay? The rates 9f $150,$80 are all 80s prices and they didn't increase. You want then to charge 2019 / 2020 prices with inflation from 1980? If so, the prices would be $400 upwards. At that prices, you can demand more!

Lil'Tempt
10-05-2020, 11:20 PM
So late haven’t slp huh 美女?

Oppps, now then see ur message.
Been really really busy at work.
Hopefully, cb doesnt get extended. :(

Lil'Tempt
10-05-2020, 11:20 PM
Boring sis ??...look for me, i can keep u company even in the wee hours of the morning ;)...hehe

How to keep me company? LOL

Tai_zi21
11-05-2020, 12:25 AM

Ya some of my friend telling me they work from home more busy as well... I also hope don’t get extend I really bored at home

Any adventure lately? Haha

rey69
11-05-2020, 01:30 AM

As what our 🐷🐶 Lawrence said" Life will never be the same after CB...."
Implementation of EO to catch donning of mask & safe distancing, "Trace together" apps, "One Service" apps to catch each other, Safe Entry Act, etc etc etc ......
Dunno what' s next ?
How to enjoy life as a human being?