PDA

View Full Version : Mysticmodels Birthday Promo - RUBY $108 90min 2shots (Pic Avail)

MysticModels
22-10-2007, 02:01 PM
23yo 1.6m
34C"24"35
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/mysticmodels/ScreenHunter_149.jpg

MysticModels
22-10-2007, 04:32 PM
FR from Tenggiri

After a couple of near misses recently, i finally hit paydirt with 'Ruby'! First first gotta thank bro Mike for bringing her in and also for offering humble me first blood.

Ruby looks good in her photo by any standards i believe, but seeing her in real life is way way better in my opinion. As a result, i am really smitten by her delicate features, narrow waist and small perky butt. Boy! she must spend quite a lot of precious time looking after her spare tyre free body!

If i have to pick on anything, it could be her surgically enhanced boobs but the doc did such a good job, i ll have to reserve my critiscism for once. Also her warm nature smoothened all the rough edges and there were very few awkward moments as we chatted over coffee while she seduced me and removed my clothing to hang in the wardrobe as we made out way to the bath.

Funny girl was looking around for condoms in the bathroom and when i told her no need cos we do outside, she seem disappointed (could be relief haha). She then washed me thoroly. Even tho the bathtub was not that big, she managed to pop my member into her mouth to give him a sucking and tongue lashing at the same time massaging my balls. No cim for me here tho, cos i can only cum on this with certain partners. (Thats another story)

So the scene was set for a much anticipated fj after we got ourselves hot and randy with all sorts of frenching and hugging in the bath. True to form, she slid up to me on bed with a devilish look in her eyes and whispered something i dunna what (i forgot). Immediatly she attacked my left nipple and placed my stiff rod between her ample boobs and massaged him softly, sending me to cloud 9 as we frenched occasionally.

As she took my little buddy out of her mouth after another wet blow, i layed her ready body on her back. Also caught a glimpse of her glistening slit hehe. I then made her buck and jerk with a combo-meal of deep fingering of her g-spot and tongueing of her tiny clitoris. This gal's got a nice small cb. No smell at all and hair well trimmed altho a bit prickly.

Hot Ruby had a massive climax there and then and after i came back from a quick Listerine rinse, she wanted to give my still stiff brudder a standing bbbj which was damn visually steaming. Soon enough, i took her in missionary and altho not super tight, her tunnel was nice and snug as i lowered her legs and penetrated with ease due to her flowing juices. There was plenty of eye contact and for a moment, i thot i was screwing a lover! Needless to say, she was damn accomodating and after me cumming, she let me lay on top of her for a long while whereas i ve had some who were too eager to go to the bathroom.

There was no second round - just the way i planned it - becos of the chatting and long foreplay and after we washed up, it was almost time for me to go. Before that, she combed my hair for me and seductively gave me her cute panty for keepsakes. Whoa...talk about securing a loyal customer!!
Stats:
Face: 8/10 If on the street, could be mistaken for a local gal.
Figure: 8.5/10 Slim and tight.
Ht/Wt: 1.58/45
Complexion: Lightly tanned. Got small tattoos.
Boobs: Enhanced with very light brown pointed nips.
Pussy: Beautiful.
Frenching: Yes for me.
Bbbj: 7.5/10
Cim: No try
Gfe: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10
Rtf: See how leh, pocket got hole already.

MysticModels
22-10-2007, 09:28 PM
FR from Snuber

Ever imagine having a CHIO looking syt as your colleague?
Ever imagine how would her body be like when you tried to check her figure out while she's in that business suit?

Or

How about that pretty SYT with a hint of slutyness that you've always wanted to bonk............... badly??

FLASHBACK

Wanted to look for Rosamund before she goes back. A pity that she was taken and bro MM recommended his new girl "Ruby".

Me : Ruby??? See pic like quite normal leh.... Got anyone else boh??
MM : Don't worry lah bro! She's quite pretty and got a good bod too! I've seen her personally and confirmed she's much prettier than the studio pics!
Me : Hmmm......... sure or not??!!! Only very few gals look better than the studio pics
MM : Confirmed that you will like her!
Me : On ah!

Shortly, I found myself in front of her room..... with the door opened. The chambermaid was tidying up her room. Talk about timing! Just when I was checking out Ruby and the chambermaid is there as a "barrier"....

Several notti thoughts ran thru my mind as I had a side view of her figure and I have to admit that bro MM got what I wanted and like......

Once the chambermaid left, she ushered me in and gave me a drink. Upon closer look, coupled with her warm smile, pretty face, and those C-cuppers which can spill out of her blouse any moment, I can feel that the heat in me (read : horniness) supercedes the low temperature of the cold weather outside.

Chatted for sometime while waiting for the bathtub to fill up but just couldn't concentrate on the topic. I'm simply mesmerised by the package in front of me.........and somemore sit so close...... It was only when she slapped my arm gently that I was jolted out of dreamland..... Kekekkeke

Bathtub is really small for the 2 of us. But she tried her best to accommodate. Had BBBJ which was smooth and fast with lots of suction and tongue action. Stopped her shortly as I signaled to her to proceed to the bed room for more action, where we would be more comfy with each other............

While toweling myself dry standing, she just knelt and gave me a BBBJ, frequently giving me that CFM look..... Oooh......... the erotic feel just got a notch higher. Alternating speeds with her frequently looking up to you, for that acknowledgment that she's doing it good............. and right for me...

Pulled her up quickly and kissed her...... Guided her gently to the bed where we did a catbath on each other. Finally sensing that I'm ready (Heck! I was ready since I set eyes on her! Hahahaha), she tormented me further by asking me to wait for another 5 mins while she performed her last catbath and BBBJ on me before slipping on the CD.

Got her in the "Woman On Top" position and she started rocking away slowly. As time goes by and after a few variations of this position, can really see the expression of her face changing which is priceless! The walls of her pussy getting more snug and hugging, causing more friction to the engorged member....... I'm sure most of you out there knows how heavenly this feels!

Quickly changed to another position to prevent an early outburst, while exchanging kisses in the process. Finally brought her to the mirror and did her doggie while standing. With a perky butt and those C-cuppers, I lost the war after a few thrusts......... :o

Looks : If you've read my FR, you would roughly know how good she looks! Can be mistaken as a local on the streets. Studio pics dun resemble her. The LIVE pics resembles her more. But the REAL person is still alot prettier

Body : Slim, petite in size with 2 tattoos. You go figure out where they are.

Boobs : C-cups but enhanced. Quite nicely done! Topped with very light brown cute nips!

BBBJ : Strong suction with lots of tongue action. Furthermore, she looks at you with that CFM look, as if her life depended on it!

FJ : Responsive and highly erotic!

Service : Highly rated!

The downside is that she can speak only very simple English. So spare her all those bombastic words! Hahhahaha

PS : Try to get her on top and see the surprise she gives!

If you missed her, you would really miss a GEM!!

darkillidan
22-10-2007, 11:17 PM
wow i had her 130+ 20 tips. now she became 108. how come huh? shes really very friendly and good. you shouldnt decrease her price imo..

Show Stopper
22-10-2007, 11:53 PM
May i know how long is the promo??? Coz i'm interested but might not be free for these few days :( .

Johnthunder
23-10-2007, 12:31 AM
Thanks Bro MM for the arrangement with Ruby. Had a wonderful time with Ruby.

Sms bro MM and recommend Judy and since there is a promotion so on loh.
I had brought some cake for her to cheer out her as I believe Birthday gal must eat some cake on her birthday. Upon reaching the designated room, Ruby opened the door and her real person look much more better than her studio photo maybe she was not photogenic.

She might not be those commando service but her good altitude make up her service. I shall not repeat the frs by some senior bros and I shall summaries the fr as follow:

Looks : 6.0/10
Boobs : C (Enhance)
Body: Not tall about 1.52m
BJ W/CAP : 6/10 (Not rushing with pretty good suction)
Communication: 5.5/10 (She can speak limited simple english )
Bathtub Action: 6.5/10
FJ: 7/10 ( Cowgal & Missionary )
Extra Service: COB
Pussy Tightness: Well Shaved
Attitude : 8/10 (Very hardworking and accommodating)
GFE: 8/10
Massage: 6.5/10
Damage: $108/90/2 + Tip
RTF : Maybe too many choice
Note: I hope Bros will treat her gently another nice gem

MysticModels
23-10-2007, 11:23 AM
bro johnthunder, thks for the FR...

bro, show stopper, promo valid till end of week.. better be fast...:)

MysticModels
23-10-2007, 07:42 PM
wow i had her 130+ 20 tips. now she became 108. how come huh? shes really very friendly and good. you shouldnt decrease her price imo..

bro, this promo is for limited days only..

benjerry
23-10-2007, 08:58 PM
Mike bro,
this is indeed a gem! can you enlighten me abit? whose bday is this? ruby's or yours? lol

i am going to keep my FR short and str to the point for tactical purpose

Phy Stats
Look: 7/10 (smile alot, easy to have chemistry with her and extremely friendly)
Boobs: 8/10 (C enhanced with light brown nice nipples, one of the nicest nipples pair i have seen)
Body: 9/10 (hourglass and lean, but she always complain she is getting fat)
Ass: 8/10 (firm and nicely shaped, good for doggy)

Service Stats
"King" experiences": 10/10 (help me undress, hang my clothes, dry me after shower, hard to explain, simply make u feel like king?)
GFE: 10/10 (i think gf also nv treat me so well? lol)
BBBJ: 9/10 (can almost CIM)
FJ: 9/10 (warm and tight!)
Painting: yes (must specified, cos some ger dont allow)
French Kisses: yes, plentiful
bath-tub: 9/10 (yes, i think she is MP trained, got soapy body massage)
massage: 7/10 (can improve further)
RTF: hard to decide between her and Rochelle, cos I havent try Rochelle yet
Recommend to other bro: Yes, of coz! I hope the queue wont form until I got no chance to book RTF if I want to

nowsday, quite many gals I tried, I no longer write FR as the session is not so memorable for me, it is juz me, so please no offences...

MysticModels
24-10-2007, 12:36 PM
Mike bro,
this is indeed a gem! can you enlighten me abit? whose bday is this? ruby's or yours? lol

nowsday, quite many gals I tried, I no longer write FR as the session is not so memorable for me, it is juz me, so please no offences...

bro, its my birthday, m giving a treat to everyone here.. :D thks for the FR..

Woofie
24-10-2007, 12:40 PM
Happy B'day to u Bro Mystic.

Cheers... Btw, can extend ur promo to the whole mth to ur new coming gals also? hee... just kidding. Cheers.

Rgds

MysticModels
24-10-2007, 02:29 PM
Happy B'day to u Bro Mystic.

Cheers... Btw, can extend ur promo to the whole mth to ur new coming gals also? hee... just kidding. Cheers.

Rgds

thks bro, promo for ruby will extend till end of month...:D

brian33
24-10-2007, 05:19 PM
Hi bro,

can pm me her contact pls... thank you!

shortman69
24-10-2007, 05:48 PM
This is my FR for freelance....

Sms bro for Ruby yesterday and got a 330pm slot... have checked her FR but not much.... Seems a few gd FRs that can make me to book her.

Since the hotel and proceed to the room... A young pretty girl welcome me... i start staring at her face and body for a while... wow what a nice breast....

Shower is SOP, no special, no BBBJ, no Breast Fuck....... I anticipate for the action on the bed....

When on the bed, she started to blow me.... looking her SYT face, with her nicely done upbreast, makes me feel so nice. I request to have 69 and she agreed.... start to give her some painting and feel she likes it a lot.... very wet in no time.... can hear her maoning...... her cb is quite small..... tight in my opinion, she capped me for a ride.... her skill of riding is one of the best that i ever have.... i cum within mins.... :p

During resting, she hug me and asked to massage her breast, real hard..... (i mean you can squeeze like no tomorrow and she loves it....)

Should not continue for the second part in details, as i took me another 30-40 mins to unload my load. Tried at least 4 positions.....:D

Overall, she is young and naughty which turn me on... she shake her body now and then.... you will love it.

Face: 8/10 Much nicer than photos
Figure: 8.5/10 Slim and tight.
Boobs: Enhanced( i think it's little pink in my opinion)
Pussy: no smell, small and nice
Frenching:Nope
Bbbj: 7.5/10
Cim: No try
Gfe:9.5/10
Attitude: 9.5/10
RTF: if got Vitamin M, however oo much to choose....

MysticModels
25-10-2007, 03:36 AM
BRO, Happy Birthday to you ya. :D

kam sia..:D

maninsinsha
25-10-2007, 03:44 AM
Bro MM,

Happy B'day ya... :)

MysticModels
25-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Bro MM,

Happy B'day ya... :)

thanks... where is my present??:D

MysticModels
25-10-2007, 07:56 PM
--deleted--

KupCorner
26-10-2007, 12:30 AM
Finally. I get to first bonk from here.
She is good. Overall satisfied. Next time will put up proper FR.
Worth the money spent. Thank you sir.:)
Need to catch sleep. All energy used up.

MysticModels
26-10-2007, 10:48 AM
Finally. I get to first bonk from here.
She is good. Overall satisfied. Next time will put up proper FR.
Worth the money spent. Thank you sir.:)

u r most welcome... thks for your support!!

MysticModels
26-10-2007, 09:53 PM
thks brosss for all your support...

hope to see more FRs flowing in....

logitech168
27-10-2007, 09:04 PM
Not good in writeing FR :( but book ruby last weekend but due 2 boss give me too much stress this week that until now that I have free time writeing this FR.

Face : 100% same as photo
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ :8/10