PDA

View Full Version : ass rimming

Happyman168
02-04-2020, 08:22 AM
Guys, are you one of the lucky ones that your gf or spouse ass rim you? I used to have 2 ex gf of mine willing to do that. . Really enjoyable.

Do you guys share the same fetish for receiving ass rim ? I know of friends that don’t enjoy it and also not many girls will give.

Penetrator3
02-04-2020, 02:42 PM
Not many local girls are willing to do that, so far only 2 in my history.

A recent 1 was a local singaporean mixed thailand girl. She was game for all CIF, CIM, CIP but to my pleasant surprise she went all the way down and gave me a great AR in just our second sex session.

'Oh... you got play this one ah?' I asked in the midst of my ecstasy, as she lifted my legs up and slurp away.

'Yeah..... i'm sure u like it right?' was her reply in between licking up and down.

Since then everytime we had sex she would give me a good rimming. I dont even need to ask for it, its like she like the taste of my ass so much. My fav position was when i'm kneeling on the chair and she would clean my anus.

Another one was during university, a girlfriend who i thought was so pure. Until 1 day during foreplay i asked if she wants to try licking my ass, while i turned around and went on my arms and knees. She didnt say anything and just went for my anus. Since then for the next year or so, i would made her do that. I had it on video so after almost 15 years i like to take them out to review once in a while.

Thats it. No more locals i gfs/flings/fbs gave me AR like the Cat150s.

hornymusician
02-04-2020, 03:56 PM
2 ways of getting AR.

1. Ask for it. done be shy. u never know.
2. Give, and it shall be given.

I get it half the time. And I make sure I wash it really clean. also tell my partner the same. I just say "wash your ass too" when she/they shower. some may not understand y but I'll surprise them and they will most likely return the favour.

Happyman168
02-04-2020, 05:26 PM
Knowing that I like, Sometimes they give as Long as 10 minutes. Legs also wobbly maintaining the stance ... shiok.

sammy124
03-04-2020, 01:10 AM
Is AR experience that heavenly? I'm curious how it adds up to the sex life.

_GG5_
03-04-2020, 01:27 AM
Is AR experience that heavenly? I'm curious how it adds up to the sex life.
FUCKING AMAZING!

mwsm
03-04-2020, 01:50 AM
Guys, are you one of the lucky ones that your gf or spouse ass rim you? I used to have 2 ex gf of mine willing to do that. . Really enjoyable.

Do you guys share the same fetish for receiving ass rim ? I know of friends that don’t enjoy it and also not many girls will give.

Enjoyed giving assrim to my partner as you can actually feel the butt tremble while you lick the area. He also returns the favour but giving me a good licking all around that area.

YELLOW
03-04-2020, 07:24 AM
Working on it . Fb jus started to lick my hairy armpit . Progressive training .....

2 ways of getting AR.

1. Ask for it. done be shy. u never know.
2. Give, and it shall be given.

I get it half the time. And I make sure I wash it really clean. also tell my partner the same. I just say "wash your ass too" when she/they shower. some may not understand y but I'll surprise them and they will most likely return the favour.

Wakeup123
03-04-2020, 08:50 AM
Think this way, if they can ass rim you, they will have already ass rim many others before you. If they drink your sperm, they have already been drinking all others sperm. If they let u anal, many others will have already anal her. Want ass rim, go for playful gf or just get a FL. But choosing a spouse is nv abt the sex.

jnj29
03-04-2020, 09:22 AM
So do you guys ass rim your partners?

naan1974
03-04-2020, 10:38 AM
AR from GF is defintely a bonus. Of all my gfs in my life, only 1 AR me .
Most think i am perverted when i request for it. What to do?
Go GL lor, at least for WL it's quite an SOP tho it's not a given

Not many local girls are willing to do that, so far only 2 in my history.

A recent 1 was a local singaporean mixed thailand girl. She was game for all CIF, CIM, CIP but to my pleasant surprise she went all the way down and gave me a great AR in just our second sex session.

'Oh... you got play this one ah?' I asked in the midst of my ecstasy, as she lifted my legs up and slurp away.

'Yeah..... i'm sure u like it right?' was her reply in between licking up and down.

Since then everytime we had sex she would give me a good rimming. I dont even need to ask for it, its like she like the taste of my ass so much. My fav position was when i'm kneeling on the chair and she would clean my anus.

Another one was during university, a girlfriend who i thought was so pure. Until 1 day during foreplay i asked if she wants to try licking my ass, while i turned around and went on my arms and knees. She didnt say anything and just went for my anus. Since then for the next year or so, i would made her do that. I had it on video so after almost 15 years i like to take them out to review once in a while.

Thats it. No more locals i gfs/flings/fbs gave me AR like the Cat150s.

sub51
03-04-2020, 10:48 AM

Hv a busty playmate n i will b in control of her during intimacy...make very clear to her, i'm the king n she's a sex slave...Ass rimming is one of the ingredients she needs to do...

Happyman168
03-04-2020, 02:52 PM
[QUOTE=YELLOW;19935690]Working on it . Fb jus started to lick my hairy armpit . Progressive training .....[/

:eek:

Happyman168
03-04-2020, 02:53 PM
So do you guys ass rim your partners?

They didn’t ask for it , so nope.

stoicism
03-04-2020, 03:10 PM
Wife has done it to me. But only a couple of times.. when she is really horny/mildly drunk.

The sensation is indescribble.

Voorhees
04-04-2020, 12:22 AM
Ass rimming is like the forbidden fruit. Once you taste it, you are craving for it.

Just like some of the lucky bros here, my partner is all in for ass rimming. My previous partner was also into this. Hence, I am a lucky guy.

it is not about whether I am getting my anus licked, sucked and tongued fucked but how we are doing it. I like to share some experiences with my current and previous partner.

1. Standard lying down with the usual blowjob posture. You lift your legs up for her to go down further to rim you. Sometimes her neck gets the ache and she lie flat face facing your asshole.

2. Standing up with one leg raised resting on table top or bed frame. it should be high enough so that your ass is fully exposed. she sits down and starts licking your balls all the way to your anus. you can push down your ass to meet her or if you need more pressure. I can also moved my ass around to meet her tongue to enjoy full feeling.

3. Standard doggy style where you go on all fours and arch your butt up like a bitch and she feeds from behind.

4. when she lying flat and you squat over her face. It can be you facing her or back facing her. This one stretched out your butt hole and you get maximum contact. if she inserts her tongue into your anus, you will never be the same man again. I like to twirl my ass around her face and moving to and fro movement i.e. her tongue paints from my anus to my balls.

5. 69 rimming. I lie flat lifting my legs up. her hands are over the back of my thighs. if the height department matches, both of you should meet each other's anus and have a great feast. Mutual tonguing of anus is damn shiok.

6. you lie on your side and arch your ass out, she can rim it from the back and full access to your valley of pleasure

7. Lying face down as she lays over your body with her face towards your ass. You will automatically spread your legs for her to access. this is appealing to me because my partner have to pry my butt cheek open to lick it.

:)

Loveliz69
04-04-2020, 06:14 PM
My gf will AR me. And I will do it back. We both enjoy it. We both will stick our tongues into each other’s ass as well. The feeling is great. Hehehe.

Tats very true. One word to describe it, “Shiok”.

jiajialiangteh
04-04-2020, 07:51 PM
haha my partner rather give me AR than BJ. which i find weird. haha thought a AR will seem more forbidden than a AR.

Happyman168
05-04-2020, 11:13 AM
Got one time very paiseh.. after a spontaneous session, my gf said a bit Bitter when ass rim. Many years gf Liao and She wasn’t angry..

Strangely a buddy of mine said he dont like it and will decline when the shop provides the Service.

jnj29
05-04-2020, 02:29 PM
Does any of you guys love to assrim your partners?

newswing
05-04-2020, 03:14 PM
love ass rimming.. whether I received them or gift!
most girls say it's dirty .. blah blah blah.. once u toungue her ass deep, she love it!
the next step will be anal sex!!!

Steventan
06-04-2020, 07:13 AM
I loved the experience. This ML; I visited sometime back, loved giving & receiving AR; including fingering.
I CIM when doing 69; & she shivered when I licked her pu***.

BTW she’s no longer working in this line.

r.fowler
06-04-2020, 11:40 AM
i tried it on my FB recently, initially she resisted but when it came, she was begging for more. She was quite conservative over this and only recently, she decided to try more (her claim was: now dont try, next time no mood for sex then too late).

It was heaven, according to her. of course she reciprocate on me...

larue
06-04-2020, 12:45 PM
Think this way, if they can ass rim you, they will have already ass rim many others before you. If they drink your sperm, they have already been drinking all others sperm. If they let u anal, many others will have already anal her. Want ass rim, go for playful gf or just get a FL. But choosing a spouse is nv abt the sex.

So any woman who has ever had this sort of sexual experience is promiscuous?

Fucked up MCP attitude. So guys should be looking for sexually pure women, but it’s okay to look for other women to fulfil other sexual desires?

expatamerican
06-04-2020, 05:32 PM
My Singaporean GF (20 years younger than me) will do this on demand as every other thing I tell her to do. Suck toes, lick ass, fuck in the ass, come in the mouth, swallow and much more.

newswing
06-04-2020, 11:00 PM
My Singaporean GF (20 years younger than me) will do this on demand as every other thing I tell her to do. Suck toes, lick ass, fuck in the ass, come in the mouth, swallow and much more.

sucking toes takes the sex play to another level.
really can get high ! not all women do that!
ur gf must be a real sex toy!

AHSPERM
07-04-2020, 08:07 AM
bros,

I suggest avoid ass rim.

I had a friend who like to do ass rim, end up got anal abscess (pus in the anal due to bacterial/virus ). Go hospital drain out the pus by cutting a small hole next to anal.

2 week later, he though everything ok, end up , the pus come back, and he have to go for another surgery to do a small cut across the anal opening due to a medical term call anal fistula.

You will never know the content of virus/bacterial go into your anal via ass rim.

expatamerican
07-04-2020, 12:55 PM
sucking toes takes the sex play to another level.
really can get high ! not all women do that!
ur gf must be a real sex toy!

She is a sub..and is willing to do anything to please me. In and out of bed..:-) Life is good....

Rav1sk
01-08-2020, 09:24 AM
bros,

I suggest avoid ass rim.

I had a friend who like to do ass rim, end up got anal abscess (pus in the anal due to bacterial/virus ). Go hospital drain out the pus by cutting a small hole next to anal.

2 week later, he though everything ok, end up , the pus come back, and he have to go for another surgery to do a small cut across the anal opening due to a medical term call anal fistula.

You will never know the content of virus/bacterial go into your anal via ass rim.

Hence anal hygiene is important.

unsung80
01-08-2020, 10:51 AM
Lady that ass rim is a keeper. Dun lose it.

Armour234
02-08-2020, 12:24 AM
My wife often does it for me.
Yeah !!!

garion
02-08-2020, 12:26 AM
I didn't ask but I received it from an ex-gf. She got the idea from erotic novels that she borrowed from me. And she did her first CIM after reading about it from the novels. So those erotic novels helped me to ask or mention about it in an indirect manner without her thinking I am a pervert.

garion
02-08-2020, 12:26 AM

so so true

Rav1sk
02-08-2020, 12:35 AM

Hell yea bro!