PDA

View Full Version : Any Bro can Kindly intro some Fat Girls to me ?????

thin4chub
22-10-2007, 01:49 AM
Any Bro can Kindly intro some Fat Girls to me ????? i like those super fat one 70kg upper at least.

Thank you Very Much !!!

StevenGerrard
22-10-2007, 01:54 AM
U think u too much pts izit??U sure kanna zapped till xiao for
starting a thread like tis..Good luck to u..:D

thin4chub
22-10-2007, 03:23 AM
Ayie Bro StevenGerrard. is really hard to find girl in sg . those Kindly Bro can help help me.....Thank a lot:D

vkoolboi
22-10-2007, 06:54 AM
I think there is one fat gal named Nasuki or something like that. There are some FR in her signature. Do a search, she always advertise herself. Ihave never tried her before. Good luck. :)

JediSkull
22-10-2007, 07:03 AM
yeah u can find sister natsuki~!~

forumer
22-10-2007, 07:56 AM
if u are serious, there are quite a few around here...

natsuki as mentioned earlier
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=51001

luvuass
22-10-2007, 09:14 AM
Ayie Bro StevenGerrard. is really hard to find girl in sg . those Kindly Bro can help help me.....Thank a lot:D

Nana is a minah that weighs >70kg

Peter
22-10-2007, 10:12 AM
very strange request for fat girls, tell us, TS, why you want fat girls, something interesting which we might not know?

thin4chub
22-10-2007, 10:31 AM
thanks for All Bro . yes I did try Nasuki already . NaNa i never try b4. i will go search it 1st . any others FAT girls can Share with me ??

Bro Peter i like fat girl only . i dun like slim girls lor ..i dunno why :D

wat2woopee
22-10-2007, 11:36 AM
thanks for All Bro . yes I did try Nasuki already . NaNa i never try b4. i will go search it 1st . any others FAT girls can Share with me ??

Bro Peter i like fat girl only . i dun like slim girls lor ..i dunno why :D

Natsuki should be good for you

evilspawnsss
22-10-2007, 12:00 PM
Tap water mah hee hee...Sound system oso...Shdnt b hard lor...so sian at disco lor.. say say only mai Zap mi :cool:

thin4chub
22-10-2007, 03:39 PM
wat2woopee . i Tried her already 3times . wanna meet some new Girl . do you hv any intro le ... bro. thank you

natsuki
22-10-2007, 07:20 PM
I think there is one fat gal named Nasuki or something like that. There are some FR in her signature. Do a search, she always advertise herself. Ihave never tried her before. Good luck...

I never "always" advertise myself... =.=''' Advertising meanings hardsell, me relac one, ai lai mai swah, just dun lik ppl to collect numbers, tats all. U think die die pester ppl, ppl buay sian meh? Haha. Ppl know me, know my style one. Nice day to u. :)

wat2woopee . i Tried her already 3times . wanna meet some new Girl . do you hv any intro le ... bro. thank you

Huh? I met u b4 meh?? No need tell me where... Just tell me when i met u...

Kindly to a search lah... So many plump girls nowadays... So lazy meh... =.=''' Go check first, better then keep on posting same topics den tio zp... I just read thru ur postings... Haiz...

sextanic
22-10-2007, 09:45 PM
very strange request for fat girls, tell us, TS, why you want fat girls, something interesting which we might not know?

My experience is fat girls r more horny.. and they really runs like tap.. :o

sextanic
22-10-2007, 09:57 PM
Any Bro can Kindly intro some Fat Girls to me ????? i like those super fat one 70kg upper at least.

Thank you Very Much !!!

Bro, this is quite interesting with quite a number of good written FR, might be suitable for you
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=75988

thin4chub
23-10-2007, 04:26 AM
Bro, this is quite interesting with quite a number of good written FR, might be suitable for you
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=75988

Wow..Thank you very much Bro. just abit Ex$ . but anyway thanks for your kindly help :)

sextanic
23-10-2007, 08:58 PM
Wow..Thank you very much Bro. just abit Ex$

Actually count in detail not tat ex oso.. :D (joking)

Facial + Mask = 45
Basic back massage = 30
Full body scrub =15
bbbj = 20
fj + rubber = 50

thin4chub
24-10-2007, 01:19 AM
Actually count in detail not tat ex oso.. :D (joking)

Facial + Mask = 45
Basic back massage = 30
Full body scrub =15
bbbj = 20
fj + rubber = 50

ya la...but i dun need Facial + Mask, Basic back massage,Full body scrub lor...

thin4chub
24-10-2007, 05:03 PM
Any Kindly Bro then share with me Fatty FL ????

sleaguepunter
25-10-2007, 12:02 PM
What abt baby80?

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=62810

thin4chub
25-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Thanks Bro sleaguepunter .

thin4chub
25-12-2007, 06:53 AM
Any Bro can Kindly share with me ???? thank you !!!:) Merry Christmas

DHL8888
25-12-2007, 08:15 AM
I never "always" advertise myself... =.=''' Advertising meanings hardsell, me relac one, ai lai mai swah, just dun lik ppl to collect numbers, tats all. U think die die pester ppl, ppl buay sian meh? Haha. Ppl know me, know my style one. Nice day to u. :)

I STILL THINK YOU 'ALWAYS' ADVERTISE YOURSELF UNLESS YOU GOT AUNTIE VISIT YOU. YOU TRIED NOT TO POST FOR ONE WEEK IN YOUR THREAD I WILL BELIEVE YOU. EVEN YOU DON'T USE YOUR NICK TO POST BUT YOUR CLONES TO POST FAKE FR :D

[/QUOTE]Huh? I met u b4 meh?? No need tell me where... Just tell me when i met u...
Kindly to a search lah... So many plump girls nowadays... So lazy meh... =.=''' Go check first, better then keep on posting same topics den tio zp... I just read thru ur postings... Haiz... [/QUOTE]

WHO KNOW AND HE MAY USE HIS CLONE TO FUCK YOU BEFORE :D

HAVE A NICE DAY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU :)

natsuki
25-12-2007, 07:59 PM
I STILL THINK YOU 'ALWAYS' ADVERTISE YOURSELF UNLESS YOU GOT AUNTIE VISIT YOU. YOU TRIED NOT TO POST FOR ONE WEEK IN YOUR THREAD I WILL BELIEVE YOU. EVEN YOU DON'T USE YOUR NICK TO POST BUT YOUR CLONES TO POST FAKE FR :D

WHO KNOW AND HE MAY USE HIS CLONE TO FUCK YOU BEFORE :D

HAVE A NICE DAY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU :)

Firstly, u think i need to use clone to post own FR? Infact, i know got ppl post own FR, but i wun do it please. Pointless. Good or bad, customer try le will know the truth, so wad for? Haha, i knw who is he le... An old fren... He pmed me le... Anyway, Merry Christmas~ :)

everywhere
25-12-2007, 10:28 PM
TS, seriously if you like fat chicks, you'll probably be able to score some free ones at clubs/bars/pubs. no offence to fat girls, but fat girls usually quite easy one.

i have a friend who always cheong fat girls for ONS. i asked him why, he said these exact words 'fat girls easy what. most of these fat girls know themselves lah, most guys not interested in them, so any guy want them, they usually will not reject. i myself just need to fuck a pussy, i don't care what kind also, as long as i no need to pay.'

personally, i am very turned off by fat girls, so i will never do it. but it actually does make sense, so TS, i suggest you might want to try your hand there instead. you might find yourself free fuck buddies.

rocksoff
25-12-2007, 11:12 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/78559-back-2-service-you.html

thin4chub
31-12-2007, 02:40 AM
Thank you very much everywhere Bro and rocksoff Bro !!! Happy New Year !!!

scott999
31-12-2007, 03:11 AM

Actually not very hard to find the type of gals u are looking for.

Since the birth of the Internet, it is very common to hear friend's stories of meeting Penpal/IRC/ICQ/Friendster/MSN/onlineforum (esp. those without pic showing body) face-to-face for the 1st time kanna those kingkong bandi type.
I would say your chances of meeting yr desired type are quite high, online.

Somemore, demand low but supply high.
Brother you ho say liao (nailed it)!

Also read in some thread that some local fpod forum got a lot of what you are looking for?
Dun forget to mention to them that you are a samster to boost your chances.

Plus makan liao, dun forget to post FR :D
Good luck!

thin4chub
02-01-2008, 04:33 AM
Thank you Bro scott999 !!! Happy New Year 2008 .

everywhere
05-01-2008, 07:05 PM
Actually not very hard to find the type of gals u are looking for.

Since the birth of the Internet, it is very common to hear friend's stories of meeting Penpal/IRC/ICQ/Friendster/MSN/onlineforum (esp. those without pic showing body) face-to-face for the 1st time kanna those kingkong bandi type.
I would say your chances of meeting yr desired type are quite high, online.

Somemore, demand low but supply high.
Brother you ho say liao (nailed it)!

Also read in some thread that some local fpod forum got a lot of what you are looking for?
Dun forget to mention to them that you are a samster to boost your chances.

Plus makan liao, dun forget to post FR :D
Good luck!

lol. 'low demand, high supply'. exactly summarizes my point.

HairyBottom
05-01-2008, 07:39 PM
Any FR yet, threadstarter?:confused: