PDA

View Full Version : Tuition Fantasy

paulburn
21-10-2007, 01:55 AM
any1 give tuition went to student hse toilet and see bra and want to take and keep?

STK01
21-10-2007, 09:44 AM
Din have this chance.

Previously when I was studying tertiary, I gave tuition to a secondary 2 boy. His mum was a MILF, quite petite and sweet looking. Everytime I go my student house for tuition, will try to glance at his mum. :D

But I seldom.. or I should say never borrow their toilet to use before. Hehe... so never see before her bra or anything hanging around.

Bodhisattva
21-10-2007, 11:01 AM
I remember that year I was in Sec 2, went to someone's house for tuition with 2 other classmates. My tuition teacher is a lady and one day, I stepped on something underneath the study table when she was giving tuition. To my disgust, it was sperm! i quietly went off to the toilet to wash my foot and went back to sit down for the tuition. My mind was somewhere else, wondering why tuition teacher and her husband make out in the tuition room. Or was it tuition teacher's husband making out with other students. And I hardly kept my eyes off my tuition teacher's busom...hehe

typhoon_wang
21-10-2007, 11:37 AM
wow when you are in sec2 you know what is sperm?

fun4evergood
21-10-2007, 12:59 PM
any1 give tuition went to student hse toilet and see bra and want to take and keep?

Keep for what purpose?? :eek:

Rw6828
21-10-2007, 01:12 PM
Keep for what purpose?? :eek:

Keep it for masturbation, I guess

STK01
21-10-2007, 01:45 PM
wow when you are in sec2 you know what is sperm?

Brother... you should ask if someone is sec 2 already and dun know what is sperm.. :D

The word sperm is like A is for Apple like that, hehe...

desk13
21-10-2007, 01:55 PM
These days, young generation are very exposed to adults stuff early

sean69
21-10-2007, 03:15 PM
I stepped on something underneath the study table when she was giving tuition. To my disgust, it was sperm! i quietly went off to the toilet to wash my foot and went back to sit down for the tuition.

hmm... maybe it is her husband's phelgm ?? :eek:

STK01
21-10-2007, 05:37 PM

hahaha... that's a good one bro! :D

Bodhisattva
21-10-2007, 07:58 PM

Pardon me bro, but should be able to tell sperm from phelgm by that age. Its no fun stepping on other's cum....:(

shacker
21-10-2007, 08:18 PM
After stepping on it should be smell to tell difference heehee ... btw yep sec 2 can get ger pregnant of course know what sperm is ...

Maybe the guy has unnatural tenddncies and wanna were the bra out :eek:

salla6ue
21-10-2007, 11:23 PM
My mind was somewhere else, wondering why tuition teacher and her husband make out in the tuition room. Or was it tuition teacher's husband making out with other students. And I hardly kept my eyes off my tuition teacher's busom...hehe

maybe it was ur tuition teacher making out with her student!? :eek:
u should have let her know u have found out about the sperm and knows she was making out in the tuition room.
wait u 'heng heng' get chance to leave sperm for her next student to step on... :p

Tomahawk
22-10-2007, 08:32 AM
When I was doing NS, I gave tuition to a Sec 3 girl. She was a netball player and was tall for her age. And she had big busts. :) Everytime I gave her some sums to do, I noticed that she would lean her body forward as she worked on the questions. And you know how it's like when girls press their breasts on the edge of the table... That view really sent me crazy.

By the way, we were alone at home for the first half of the evenings mostly, till her parents came home. A pity that I was then gong gong about sex, or I might have done someting. :( I did occassionally fantasise us making out in the living room, though.

shacker
22-10-2007, 08:44 AM
Bro Tomahawk , lucky you gong gong then, else maybe kena jail and cane , sec 3 underage ..... :D

liberatte
22-10-2007, 08:58 AM
Long time ago... was in this tuition centre... Sadly the teacher was male. However, that was when I met my first gf. We used to come very early to the centre and hang out and of course I was being fondled in class... yes.. I got molested there and then... miss those days...

MrCrowley
22-10-2007, 10:21 AM
Camp here and hoping for more :D

bangbangben
22-10-2007, 11:43 AM
I remembered when I was in Secondary School days. My chinese suxs to the core and my mum sent me for tuition class.
Didn't like tuition but my teacher was a MILF and her figure was great. My only motivation to go for tuition class was her. I did remember when there was once, half way tuition... she went for a shower as after the lesson she was going out, i went to the bathroom and peep at her showering... "her door was those old key hole"
After she showered, i gave the excuse I had to go shit and "unloaded" into her toilet.

haha...

chickenzip
22-10-2007, 11:58 AM
i got no such luck...but when i was in primary 6, i had a male tutor. He was bald-looking, about thirty plus, with a beer belly. often he only wore a short and t-shirt. i remembered one day i happened to drop my pen on the floor, and when i bent down to retrive it, i had my most horrible sight till date...he was seated with his legs widely aparted, his two big saggy hairy balls almost spilling out from the side opening of his short...i was like pui pui pui!!! :mad:

but few years later i realised i had developed the same ugly looking hairy balls like him...:D

some_
22-10-2007, 12:21 PM
its always the same is male student with female teacher the student will look at the teacher is the other way round the male teacher will then look as the female as well lolzzz :D when i was young my mum always reminded me to wear decent clothing when my male tution teacher is coming she say dont wear to little lol that is why she prefer getting female tuition teacher for me :)

STK01
22-10-2007, 12:29 PM
i had my most horrible sight till date...he was seated with his legs widely aparted, his two big saggy hairy balls almost spilling out from the side opening of his short...i was like pui pui pui!!! :mad:

Hahahah.. bro, I think after the tuition, u go toilet to wash your eyes thoroughly liao. :D

chickenzip
22-10-2007, 12:32 PM
Hahahah.. bro, I think after the tuition, u go toilet to wash your eyes thoroughly liao.

in fact, i owned a few spiders that time (those younger days, we boys like the "fighting" spiders, if you could still remember)....i thought of putting my weakest fighter onto his hairy balls...:mad: :D

roadster01
22-10-2007, 02:50 PM
in fact, i owned a few spiders that time (those younger days, we boys like the "fighting" spiders, if you could still remember)....i thought of putting my weakest fighter onto his hairy balls..

Why do you want to torture the spider? Somemore it is the weakest of all.

Hahahahaha :D

just4fun
22-10-2007, 02:56 PM
I remembered when i was doing my "o" level and there was a relief indian teacher (just completed her "A" level) and was reliefing our commando geography teacher....

So she was looking for students whom needed A math tuition and I happily took up the offer....with another male friend of mine....

So everytime...this ah neh will make sure that either her bro/mom/dad was around before committing to the next tuition date....

Anyway, after awhile, my friends actually quitted and I was alone with her...so time passes, and she got more comfortable with me liao...so no longer a must to have someone else present during tuition....

There was once, when she bent down to pick up something from the floor and her neh neh was huge and dangling in her bra...I see liao...beh tahan man...esp for a 15 y.o chap at that point of time..

chickenzip
22-10-2007, 03:12 PM
Why do you want to torture the spider? Somemore it is the weakest of all.

To be the strongest, you have to survive in the "thick wild jungle" out there...:D

when she bent down to pick up something from the floor and her neh neh was huge and dangling in her bra...I see liao...beh tahan man....

at least you got to see real "balls"...i only got to see small hairy balls...:o

bangbangben
22-10-2007, 03:57 PM
its always the same is male student with female teacher the student will look at the teacher is the other way round the male teacher will then look as the female as well lolzzz. when i was young my mum always reminded me to wear decent clothing when my male tution teacher is coming she say dont wear to little lol that is why she prefer getting female tuition teacher for me

your tuition teacher is a gay or are you trying to say ya got the puss?
:p

some_
22-10-2007, 06:45 PM
your tuition teacher is a gay or are you trying to say ya got the puss?
:p

dont you think you are rude talking in such manner? :mad:

salla6ue
22-10-2007, 11:56 PM
i remembered during sec school days, holiday time got voluntary tuition lessons and i joined cos my geography lousy...
the geo teacher was a fresh grad from moe plus not much ppl want to come back for the lessons, most of the lessons only the teacher and i only.
since holidays and this teacher still young, she would dress quite causal. like spaghetti tops, shorts or mini skirts.
she would sit beside me during the lessons and can see a lot of cleavages and also her sexy thighs.
i would capture all the sexy images in my mind and after the lessons hurry rush to toilet to 'unload'. fantasizing she seducing me into have sex with her on the teachers table... :p

Bodhisattva
23-10-2007, 12:21 AM
maybe it was ur tuition teacher making out with her student!? :eek:
u should have let her know u have found out about the sperm and knows she was making out in the tuition room.
wait u 'heng heng' get chance to leave sperm for her next student to step on... :p

Aiyoh bro, that time Sec 2 only, where got the 'balls' to try anything funny...furthermore my friends where with me leh

pgm-fi
24-10-2007, 12:34 AM
dont you think you are rude talking in such manner? :mad:

i would choose to believe tt, you 're a samstress here.

:)

raymond_ralim
24-10-2007, 01:22 AM
Let me share u this, i was doing my o level at 16yrs old i had a female tuition abt late 30s single good figure. Very often my mother will pour a glass of water for her to drink n she will use the toilet b4 she go off for the day. Each time i will thinking if i can see what she does inside that will be heaven ... Then it come a chance, my mother have something urgent need to go out of house, i was left alone with my tuition teacher. I was hoping she use the toilet b4 my mother come back, my wait pay off half way tuition she said " i need to use the toilet " it was like Yes Yes pls use it NOW. My heart was like jumping out of my body after she close the door,my toilet is shat with plastic door with a grap so i tip toe to the toilet and lay down on the floor to see what her pussy like. WOW guess what is in front of me a hairy pussy she is Peeing & Shitting at the same time i was like stare for at 5mins my heart pop out n that the 1st time i saw somebody pee & shit. When i saw her clean her pussy i quickly get up & go back to my seat my face was red as a monkey back when she come back i excuse myself to toilet to shake it out. The whole incident is still very fresh in my head after 10+ ago hope at that time got hp with camera so can share with all bros & sisters here

cassidyn
24-10-2007, 03:02 AM
... let's just say that i've a friend who's a tutor, and he has told me that while tutoring 2 kids, their mother is a real hot milf. i've seen her picture, and i agree. damn chio, despite giving birth to 2 kids, she still has an hourglass figure. well, for one, she's rich and have tons of time on her hands.

another instance that my friend related, he was speaking to a parent, not a good looker, but her blouse was hung low, and her cleavage was clear from his view... damn steam, he says.

anyway, nowadays teens are very matured, sexually. some girls even have the "balls" to ask their teacher what's the difference between cleavage and bustline, and another told him not to look at her cleavage... :rolleyes:

of course, if i'm a tutor personally, i would also have problem trying to concentrate on teaching all those almost ripening peaches, and their hot-to-trot milfs... that explains why most tutors are females for girls, and males for boys. well, unless they're gay, long live the G.A.R.MEN!

pokeman71
24-10-2007, 10:02 AM
I remember that year I was in Sec 2, went to someone's house for tuition with 2 other classmates. My tuition teacher is a lady and one day, I stepped on something underneath the study table when she was giving tuition. To my disgust, it was sperm! i quietly went off to the toilet to wash my foot and went back to sit down for the tuition. My mind was somewhere else, wondering why tuition teacher and her husband make out in the tuition room. Or was it tuition teacher's husband making out with other students. And I hardly kept my eyes off my tuition teacher's busom...hehe

Bro, was it cum from your classmate.

salla6ue
24-10-2007, 07:13 PM
i have a friend who gives piano lessons at his home and he admitted that sometimes he do get a hard-on when he accidentally saw some cleavages from his students. he's always joking that young kids nowadays eating too good that's why body development also very good.
i once dropped by his place to pass him something and saw 1 of his students who he later told me was still in sec 2. the girl was tall and had about C-cuppers and was dressed sexily in a ultra short skirt and a small singlet top. lucky my friend is devoted to his gf and not interested in young girls. else i think he's already in 'changi resort'. :p

Bodhisattva
24-10-2007, 08:04 PM
Bro, was it cum from your classmate.

hahaha this one is a good one. I don't think so if its my classmate he would be doing it infront of me!

salla6ue
25-10-2007, 12:36 AM
at least someone found the cum....
can't imagine nobody discover and the sour smell start coming out... :D