PDA

View Full Version : any club/disco/bar in pattaya or rayong called black magic???

Shocking_vibes
20-10-2007, 09:45 AM
My fren told me she was working in that club called Black Magic as a model. She said catwalk model which would be strange since models only appear on cat walks to show off clothes plus she's working at night hours like from 11 pm onwards till 3 am for eg. whilst fashion shows for cat walk models wouldn't occur at that hour.

I went on the net and was unable to find any bars or clubs called black magic. So i would like to appeal to bros here who have been to Pattaya or Rayong or know the scene down there well if there's such a night spot called Black magic and is it a clean disco or a sleazy go go bar.

Do u guys think she's doing some sleazy thing like being a naked dancer in front of guys or even worse being a hooker?????

Btw she's a penthouse model and yeah there are many of them whom come to singapore to work but surely they have to be higher class than the go go bar gals in pattaya.

Sorry for being long winded, have to get it out of me, everything that i know now is purely based on speculation.
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily

Hakoshu
20-10-2007, 10:00 AM
there are lot of AGG clubs and discos in walking street of pattaya, it could be one of the joints there.

ParaParaSakura
20-10-2007, 11:33 AM
There is a Black Magic Bar in Patong Phuket & its a AGG bar. Its a farang joint & as is as sleazy as they come.

Shocking_vibes
20-10-2007, 12:55 PM
There is a Black Magic Bar in Patong Phuket & its a AGG bar. Its a farang joint & as is as sleazy as they come.

Oh shucks man, sounds bad. She told me she hated farang. Actually the entire pattaya is already a farang joint.

She told me she was working there as a model, i would assume it meant fashion/cat walk model. When i asked if she was a dancer she said no.

Btw does this AGG bar play hip hop music????

Shocking_vibes
20-10-2007, 01:15 PM
She told me one morning at 6am that she downed 20 tequila shots. So since i always thought she was a cat walk model according to her. I was kind of surprised that they need to drink so many shots.

She told me she wanted to make more money. I then asked her did she do booking. meaning did she go with customers to do that thing etc etc. SHe was extremely offended and immediately hung up the phone. I sms her and apologised and she called me back and this time she was crying. She sounded kind of hurt. Unwilling to listen to any of my explinations she just turned off her phone and only did she turn on her phone much later in the afternoon.

I had to coax her pretty hard and she said i was very bad for suggesting that she had booking with customers every night.

I understand that these A Go Go bars are not like Geylang fishtank type of bars just mainly for sex but its like u have to pay 500 bt to go outside and talk with the gal etc etc. Maybe its like those dancers whom used to do bar top dancing like in coyote ugly or u know devil's bar etc etc.

I asked another thai ger who was working in a korean night spot if she did over night with customers and she was really frank to me, she said sometimes yes and sometimes no. Yet this gal working in this place was offended and hurt that i mentioned if she slept with the customers. Btw she's appeared on penthouse and she said she had offers to go on FHM and Maxxim so its quite hard to imagine them working in these AGG bars as i assume they are for the lower classed gals. Prior to working at the bar which is only for a week she came to sg to work as an FL. Appearing on one of the yahoo groups.

Sorry for being long winded many tots in my head plus i dun want to type so many msgs. I cannot find black magic bar on the website at all. Lucifers will show up. Is it a new bar or just a small place???

Shocking_vibes
20-10-2007, 01:29 PM
I didn't get to know her like through the so-called proper means. I was her customer when she was working here as an FL. Then caught feelings for her.

When she went back to thailand i even spoke to her bro on the phone. He mentioned that if i ever come down to bangkok he and she will take care of me. Seems like her bro was pretty comfy with how i got to know her, u know his sister comes back from singapore doing lord knows what?? Maybe he knows it too and now she has some kind of singaporean BF???? One thing i know is if many singaporean gals are in the same situation i doubt they would tell family members since anybody would know what had happened.

Well i lied to her. She's supposed to come back next monday. But i am over in bangkok today. To see another thai gal. Lied to her i was staying in a hotel.:D

Lastly i always got the impression, pattaya bars only attratced the lowest type of gals there, since the higher classed ones would choose to go overseas to work.

The worst thing is when working in a place full of ang mohs, the gals are like supposed to degrade themselves further like having to potray themselves like a slut in full view of everyone. Whilst working for asians, say koreans, japs or singaporeans they just go to a quiet spot and just have sex. :mad:

vmtech
21-10-2007, 12:50 AM
for all u know, her brother's her Somchai :P

siamcutey
21-10-2007, 02:33 AM
My fren told me she was working in that club called Black Magic as a model. She said catwalk model which would be strange since models only appear on cat walks to show off clothes plus she's working at night hours like from 11 pm onwards till 3 am for eg. whilst fashion shows for cat walk models wouldn't occur at that hour.

Do u guys think she's doing some sleazy thing like being a naked dancer in front of guys or even worse being a hooker?????Btw she's a penthouse model and yeah there are many of them whom come to singapore to work but surely they have to be higher class than the go go bar gals in pattaya.

Sorry for being long winded, have to get it out of me, everything that i know now is purely based on speculation.

The worst thing is when working in a place full of ang mohs, the gals are like supposed to degrade themselves further like having to potray themselves like a slut in full view of everyone. Whilst working for asians, say koreans, japs or singaporeans they just go to a quiet spot and just have sex.

I don't get it. She come to SG become FL and you are asking us whether is she doing something sleazy in Thailand by being a so-called catwalk model???

What a joke. Penthouse Mag Model so what????

Many girls these days pay money to magazine agencies (not the other way hor) to let themselves be published on mag covers. So that they can command a better premium when they sell their pussies.

When you go and patronise her as a customer while she is a FL in singapore, don't tell me the thought of you as a customer degrading her by paying her money to sleep with her is not degrading enough?

*BTW, the interpretation of Model in Thailand and in Singapore is different. Please think out of the box for goodness sake. If you don't want her to work in the bar, please use your money buy her out and be Richard Gere. If no money, all the things you are talking about here is simply crap.

SC

no_faith
21-10-2007, 02:55 PM
from wat i see in the TS posts, it seems like the black magic was casted on him by the gal already.:eek:

84gunner
21-10-2007, 03:31 PM
When she went back to thailand i even spoke to her bro on the phone. He mentioned that if i ever come down to bangkok he and she will take care of me. Seems like her bro was pretty comfy with how i got to know her, u know his sister comes back from singapore doing lord knows what?? Maybe he knows it too and now she has some kind of singaporean BF????

U are real damn naive. U tink Singaporean BF is Big Fark? More likely big chai tao. Just like in another thread, that clown kena brought into black shop by gals from a syndicate, the gals acted a show & he kena ketok big time, he still can call those gals thinking of dating them out again???

Well i lied to her. She's supposed to come back next monday. But i am over in bangkok today. To see another thai gal. Lied to her i was staying in a hotel.:D

U tink u damn smart, managed 2 lie 2 her? If they really so hospitable, they could've got her "brother" to meet u up, play good host even if she's not around, stay at his/their place, etc etc.

The fact tat u are constantly tinking of her, even if u are wif another gal, u won't really be enjoying yrself.

Lastly i always got the impression, pattaya bars only attratced the lowest type of gals there, since the higher classed ones would choose to go overseas to work.

Does class really matter tat much 2 u? If yes, then u should buy her out from her current job, not let her continue working in tat industry, entertaining other men!

The Thais are oso rather "face" conscious. If Pattaya is really tat bad, then many gals oso wont wanna go there. It's just more of a matter of different taste. And, though not tat many, but there are still some pretty gals in Pattaya, in Asian standards.

The worst thing is when working in a place full of ang mohs, the gals are like supposed to degrade themselves further like having to potray themselves like a slut in full view of everyone. Whilst working for asians, say koreans, japs or singaporeans they just go to a quiet spot and just have sex. :mad:

Tat is probably wat u tink. So u mean singaporeans dun enjoy seeing striptease / lapdances in angmoh countries, or those agogo bars in Thailand?

Koreans & japs can be quite rough & aggressive physically. The japs are well known for all sorta games & acts, playing wif shit, urine, etc etc.

It seems more likely u kena black magic by her. I would say, if u are spending so much time tinking of her, imagining all sorta things about her, yet both of u are so far apart, why dun u either go Thailand to marry her & stay in Thailand, or marry her & bring her 2 singapore? Or, do u tink spending all these time & efforts 2 make more money is better?

vmtech
21-10-2007, 05:20 PM
aiyo dont bash him until liddat la lol although it happens to every1 that starts the thread.

to the TS, simple if u wish to think that she has you as her BF. go up and find her, visit her whole family lo. her "brother" could be her thai bf collaborating with her to squeeze money from you, her mom will have an accident after u go, and when u are back from thailand, her buffolo will tio madcow disease.

she will cry and say u are her only man, please help her family.

84gunner
21-10-2007, 06:04 PM
wah lan eh, u bash heavier than me leh!

vmtech
21-10-2007, 07:56 PM
wah lan eh, u bash heavier than me leh!

hhaa.. ok la ok la, but honestly, it's e facts yo
gotta be prepared to accept it

Yokosi
22-10-2007, 12:20 PM
if u wish to think that she has you as her BF. go up and find her, visit her whole family lo. her "brother" could be her thai bf collaborating with her to squeeze money from you, her mom will have an accident after u go, and when u are back from thailand, her buffolo will tio madcow disease.

Clap, clap, clap. Hip hip hoorah !!!.
Well written by vmtech and should be well received and understood by any dreaming , naive man longing for his thai gf in the " entertainment " business.
If the target cannot receive nor understand the message that members well advised him, he is and will be a...........target.

Thai gf called me. Said she is sick and in the hospital. Sick because of bad flu, fever, cough and wanted thb 3,000 for medical purposes. I told her, "Okay, see the doctor in a reputable hospital, get a bill " and " show it to me later " but "i am not going to telegraph transfer any money t0 you ".

I never saw the hospital bill. She " recovered " and i never pay her any medical expenses. I took this an an additional lesson learnt while dealing with thai women that came or are still in the entertainment business.

Shocking_vibes
22-10-2007, 05:03 PM
Thanks guys for all ur advice. I am currently located in a cyber cafe near immthamara and rachatda. The thai ger i am staying with has been very friendly and nice to me. Although she's not that attractive she has a positive outlook on life. Going to meet my thai gf soon. The one whom i started the thread about. She's coming back today.

My thai gf has emotional roller coaster issues or at least that's what i observe. Cos sometimes i say something not "right" she just hangs up the phone. And mind you i have never ever shouted or yelled or been rude to her. I think she's playing emotional blackmail on me. I thank you all for your sound advice and i have read the many many threads on tiraks, KC traps from all kinds of working gals in all kinds of environments. I am quite a stingy person. Plus i lack a credit card, it would be difficult for me to buy anything expensive for her.

Cannot help it, i am a shallow person and just goes for looks. I am rather vulnerable to these kinds of things due to my life circumstances. I also approached a chinese fortune teller. He told me she's fine to be a gf but obviously i cannot marry her. Just take the trip as a holiday and just fool/play around. Well i already lied to her since i was staying with another thai gal here. I ain't an angel either.

Well its all up to fate or we'll just see what happens later. Will come back few days later and post the story, just hope we have a great time together. Wish me luck guys.:D

StevenGerrard
22-10-2007, 05:16 PM
Yes..Thats d correct attitude..Just treat her as a fuck buddy n everything
will turn out fine..Whenever u r free,just pay her a visit n get some free fucks..But if $ comes into d picture,time to say byebye n move on..

yinyang
22-10-2007, 06:35 PM
...thai gf has emotional roller coaster issues..also approached a chinese fortune teller. He told me she's fine to be a gf but obviously i cannot marry her. Just take the trip as a holiday and just fool/play around. just hope we have a great time together.
Alamak, mistaken from thread title.. thought it was some new bar discovery:o

You right on roller coaster ride bit.. so are the rest bros here warning you of pitfalls with 1001 excuses for your dough. And yes, other known guys always a "brother" (not just polite address!). And really, why put your happiness on some fortune teller (even if he maybe right in this instance)? Gettinh gitched is YOUR call.
..never saw the hospital bill. She " recovered
They even try with pawn tickets for redemption :p

Rub&Buah
23-10-2007, 03:48 AM
The Thais are oso rather "face" conscious.

Thats why they have to 'Goh Hok'

They are good at Goh hok cos its part of thier culture

If they goh hok,Its becos they dun wanna lose face.

If u caught them goh hok u,they will goh hok u further by telling u its becos they are afraid to hurt your feeling by letting u know the truth.So its the perfect excuse to goh hok.U are important thats why they choose to goh hok u out of care & concern.If u believe it,congrats!U have been successfully goh hok once again..:cool:

her mom will have an accident after u go, and when u are back from thailand, her buffolo will tio madcow disease.

Well said bro vm tech.This kinda words definetly comes from someone who had been there,touch it,feel it,done it & then F*ck it.:D

Rub&Buah
23-10-2007, 03:50 AM
She told me she wanted to make more money. I then asked her did she do booking. meaning did she go with customers to do that thing etc etc. SHe was extremely offended and immediately hung up the phone. I sms her and apologised and she called me back and this time she was crying. She sounded kind of hurt. Unwilling to listen to any of my explinations she just turned off her phone and only did she turn on her phone much later in the afternoon.

Cos u are on the verge of 'Pua her kantao' in another word,she dun like u to tear off her face. or maybe after down the 20 tequlia she 'mao liao'so got drinking rages.

I asked another thai ger who was working in a korean night spot if she did over night with customers and she was really frank to me, she said sometimes yes and sometimes no. Yet this gal working in this place was offended and hurt that i mentioned if she slept with the customers. Btw she's appeared on penthouse and she said she had offers to go on FHM and Maxxim so its quite hard to imagine them working in these AGG bars as i assume they are for the lower classed gals. Prior to working at the bar which is only for a week she came to sg to work as an FL. Appearing on one of the yahoo groups.

When she come sg to work as fl,she behave & discipline herself as a fl but tell u she is a cat walk model in thailand cos she wanna be more reputable.She hate ppl think of her as a prositute.So when shes back in thailand working at her bar/club,u ask her that qs she felt offended,cos she is prositute in sg but a reputable figure in her bar,magazine.

Maybe she really never sell herself at the bar,or doing it discretly.Cos cannot afford to let relatives/friends/chaitao know.Also its not a agogo bar,she cant open her mouth & says,u wan pay barfine me?i like u...& go back with the customer as its a club,a so called high end club & shes a high end gal.end of the day she may project a 'reputable' image to the customer who like her & date her out to go kc trap shopping.

Its qs game time!A so called high class gal working as a model in thailand cum fl in sg gok hok,rip off & slowly kc trap VS a low class agogo/fish tank gal who openly display thier body to sell in return for $$$,which one more low class in character my friend?

My thai gf has emotional roller coaster issues or at least that's what i observe. Cos sometimes i say something not "right" she just hangs up the phone. And mind you i have never ever shouted or yelled or been rude to her. I think she's playing emotional blackmail on me.

Seriously,u want this kind of attidude problem gal even just as a friend?:confused:

vmtech
23-10-2007, 03:58 AM
Cannot help it, i am a shallow person and just goes for looks. I am rather vulnerable to these kinds of things due to my life circumstances. I also approached a chinese fortune teller. He told me she's fine to be a gf but obviously i cannot marry her. Just take the trip as a holiday and just fool/play around. Well i already lied to her since i was staying with another thai gal here. I ain't an angel either.

Well its all up to fate or we'll just see what happens later. Will come back few days later and post the story, just hope we have a great time together. Wish me luck guys.:D

hehe, u dont need a fortune teller to tell you that, we can :P

Red_Tirak1099
23-10-2007, 11:41 AM
TS so have you found out if your tirak is AGG girl or really model doing catwalk? Kindly fill us in the details when you confront her

Bro Rub&Buah you are KC expert leh.....you still chiong GM? never see you for some time there can PM me your contact?

Alamak, mistaken from thread title.. thought it was some new bar discovery:o

This is turning into be another tirakship thread :D

lingwu74
23-10-2007, 01:15 PM
I went on the net and was unable to find any bars or clubs called black magic. So i would like to appeal to bros here who have been to Pattaya or Rayong or know the scene down there well if there's such a night spot called Black magic and is it a clean disco or a sleazy go go bar.
there is a Black Magic disco in Rayong town. It is quite popular with lot's of customers (both male and female). Rayong is not a tourist area but rather a industrial area. The customers would mainly be local thais or expats working in the factories there.

paul
23-10-2007, 01:23 PM
Hi Shocking vibes,

It's call the three stages of FL-GF relationship.

Stage One
She suck your cock

Stage Two
She suck your wallet

Stage Three
Your life sucks

I don't know about you but I normally stop at early stage two cos' my wallet as thin as tissue paper and sometimes my brain is bigger than my dick. (not often but it happens)

What's your excuse??

Paul

Red_Tirak1099
23-10-2007, 01:27 PM
Haha....Good one bro! LOL :D

tankondee
23-10-2007, 05:02 PM
The previous describe of Black Magic is not so call correct....just first times there last week after many colleague mention and passed me the girl picture...

This place shall not call "disco" but could named disco as it service of " Table dancing" where two lift floor( small sized 2-3 lady will full this floor).

The model at here mean dancer( with two night short pant+ brazier( or hot t-shirt) and shall not available on my time do not found any interest girl...may be not drunk yet or may be too much drunk( whihc one I do not sure).

The place quite small ( compare to Resort in BKK) which only 10 tables for guest, I think the chraged seem to be low( a bottle of import whisky is around 1400 Baht)....well billed is settle by supplier so I dunt know the final and we are chat on business the most.

PM me if Bro like to have pic of model over there...quite hot ...no nude.:rolleyes:

Shocking_vibes
24-10-2007, 05:10 PM
I thank all bros for your responses i also have some vids and story to share. I am right now at the other lady's condo surfing sammyboy and typing this msg. Unable to type long and reply to each of
U as anyone of U who has used a hp to type msgs should know its a bitch! Plus using roaming network to surf wonder how much the charges are. Will Go back to cafe and type . Out

vmtech
25-10-2007, 04:03 AM
wow pictures and vidz.

let it flow :D

addoode
26-10-2007, 03:59 PM
just came back from pattaya and shagged a thai penthouse model as well, who was working as a 'exotic dancer' at my favourite club. your thai chick might be working at one of these clubs too (though i only know of two in pattaya). they're unlike the usual AGG and beer bars along walking street and are considered 'highso' clubs, or high society. u will virtually not find any farangs there, mainly thai and other foreigners like koreans. they are relatively expensive though, if u want to compare to the sleazy AGG and beer bars.

Shocking_vibes
26-10-2007, 06:26 PM
Thats why they have to 'Goh Hok'

They are good at Goh hok cos its part of thier culture

If they goh hok,Its becos they dun wanna lose face.

If u caught them goh hok u,they will goh hok u further by telling u its becos they are afraid to hurt your feeling by letting u know the truth.So its the perfect excuse to goh hok.U are important thats why they choose to goh hok u out of care & concern.If u believe it,congrats!U have been successfully goh hok once again..:cool:

Well said bro vm tech.This kinda words definetly comes from someone who had been there,touch it,feel it,done it & then F*ck it.:D

Hi care to explain to me what goh Hok means??????????? Fist time i ever learnt about this hokkien term. PLus i just only learnt KC after reading those tirak threads.

Shocking_vibes
26-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Cos u are on the verge of 'Pua her kantao' in another word,she dun like u to tear off her face. or maybe after down the 20 tequlia she 'mao liao'so got drinking rages.

When she come sg to work as fl,she behave & discipline herself as a fl but tell u she is a cat walk model in thailand cos she wanna be more reputable.She hate ppl think of her as a prositute.So when shes back in thailand working at her bar/club,u ask her that qs she felt offended,cos she is prositute in sg but a reputable figure in her bar,magazine.

Maybe she really never sell herself at the bar,or doing it discretly.Cos cannot afford to let relatives/friends/chaitao know.Also its not a agogo bar,she cant open her mouth & says,u wan pay barfine me?i like u...& go back with the customer as its a club,a so called high end club & shes a high end gal.end of the day she may project a 'reputable' image to the customer who like her & date her out to go kc trap shopping.

Its qs game time!A so called high class gal working as a model in thailand cum fl in sg gok hok,rip off & slowly kc trap VS a low class agogo/fish tank gal who openly display thier body to sell in return for $$$,which one more low class in character my friend?

Seriously,u want this kind of attidude problem gal even just as a friend?:confused:

Well i showed her a pattaya dvd called the virgin trade documentary and she was pisssed when i asked her if she worked there. I dun think she works in Pattaya but more likely Rayong.

Yeah this kind of attitude problem ppl surely gonna give me problems sooner or later. Oh well. Not really attached to her now.

Shocking_vibes
26-10-2007, 06:32 PM
there is a Black Magic disco in Rayong town. It is quite popular with lot's of customers (both male and female). Rayong is not a tourist area but rather a industrial area. The customers would mainly be local thais or expats working in the factories there.

Hi thanks for informing me about this. I think this is the black magic bar she is talking about. Not the AGG bar in Pattaya. When u say customers male or female do u mean they just go in and order a drink or do they do hanky panky and more with the gals????????

Btw what do the gals/models do inside this disco in Rayong??? Since its not a AGG bar.

Shocking_vibes
26-10-2007, 06:37 PM
just came back from pattaya and shagged a thai penthouse model as well, who was working as a 'exotic dancer' at my favourite club. your thai chick might be working at one of these clubs too (though i only know of two in pattaya). they're unlike the usual AGG and beer bars along walking street and are considered 'highso' clubs, or high society. u will virtually not find any farangs there, mainly thai and other foreigners like koreans. they are relatively expensive though, if u want to compare to the sleazy AGG and beer bars.

Hi care to provide more details on these type of bars. Cos for greenhorns like me for eg. We're just gonna think of AGG bars when pattaya is mentioned. I will not know of any high-classed type of clubs/bars around. Care to tell me the name of the model u shagged???:D Btw why are no ang mohs found there?????? I always though ang mohs were always considered the big spenders?? Unless its racism against them which i think is good since in singapore they're always treated better.

Shocking_vibes
26-10-2007, 06:51 PM
Okay here's what happened for the past week. I arrived in Bangkok last saturday in the afternoon. Met the first thai lady who's going to be 30 soon. She actually has a son from a thai guy. I found out about that after seeing the pictures in her digicam. She was very frenly to me and took a liking to me. Unfortunately i arrived in thailand not to see her.

Yeah i had sex with her and her hole was rather loose which confirmed to me she had a child before. Anyway here's what happened on the first night on saturday. We went to a disco called Hollywood. Ordered some bourbon whiskey, which i drank lots of. As anyone would know hollywood has a stage where bands or singers would perform at times and sometimes club music would be playing, same pattern as dragonfly in SG. Well went i got a bit tipsy in there i started getting pretty angry, cos it was soo crowded, they had rows of tables where ppl were drinking. Unlike clubs in singapore where there were fixed number of tables. They like to fill up the club with tables till there;s no walking space. So one of them bumped into me at the next table. I started a starring match with him. He had tattoes all over his arms. I was really pissed.

Later one of this frens came to speak to me. It turns out he was a singaporean from a gang called Ji tiong or 21. he asked me what gang i was in i said peh dui, next minute a bit of peace treaty Bs talk etc etc and all was fine. Who would have thought i was gonna fight with singaporeans who told me their gang in a foreign land like thailand?????? I mean does it even matter over there??? I said singaporeans shoudl help singaporean etc etc and he agreed and all was fine. Made frens with them.

In fact everyone around asked if i was fine cos i guess my facial expression looked really angry. So we left at 3am and i need to pee badly and even wanted to do it by the rdside. This thai lady was very frenly and did not throw tantrums but led me to a nearby toilet.

Reached her condo later and fell asleep, woke up the next morning and she told me that i had mistaken her fridge for the toilet and peed all over the fridge and chocolates i had given her. SHe cleaned it up and said i slept on the sofa instead of thje bed. I could not recall any of that. Anyway she was not mad at all.

Even bonked her again next morning. Later i mentioned about visiting some temples cos the fortune teller said i should visit the local temples to get protection/luck and she brought me to an indian temple and another thai one.

I would be visting my model Gf the following day, monday.

Shocking_vibes
26-10-2007, 06:53 PM

vmtech
27-10-2007, 03:57 PM
Hi care to explain to me what goh Hok means??????????? Fist time i ever learnt about this hokkien term. PLus i just only learnt KC after reading those tirak threads.

kohok = 骗人

naemlo
27-10-2007, 04:13 PM
S'porean r highly educated but foolish in real life. :o

ahtecklim
27-10-2007, 11:23 PM
Okay here's what happened for the past week. I arrived in Bangkok last saturday in the afternoon. Met the first thai lady who's going to be 30 soon. She actually has a son from a thai guy. I found out about that after seeing the pictures in her digicam. She was very frenly to me and took a liking to me. Unfortunately i arrived in thailand not to see her.

Yeah i had sex with her and her hole was rather loose which confirmed to me she had a child before. Anyway here's what happened on the first night on saturday. We went to a disco called Hollywood. Ordered some bourbon whiskey, which i drank lots of. As anyone would know hollywood has a stage where bands or singers would perform at times and sometimes club music would be playing, same pattern as dragonfly in SG. Well went i got a bit tipsy in there i started getting pretty angry, cos it was soo crowded, they had rows of tables where ppl were drinking. Unlike clubs in singapore where there were fixed number of tables. They like to fill up the club with tables till there;s no walking space. So one of them bumped into me at the next table. I started a starring match with him. He had tattoes all over his arms. I was really pissed.

Later one of this frens came to speak to me. It turns out he was a singaporean from a gang called Ji tiong or 21. he asked me what gang i was in i said peh dui, next minute a bit of peace treaty Bs talk etc etc and all was fine. Who would have thought i was gonna fight with singaporeans who told me their gang in a foreign land like thailand?????? I mean does it even matter over there??? I said singaporeans shoudl help singaporean etc etc and he agreed and all was fine. Made frens with them.

In fact everyone around asked if i was fine cos i guess my facial expression looked really angry. So we left at 3am and i need to pee badly and even wanted to do it by the rdside. This thai lady was very frenly and did not throw tantrums but led me to a nearby toilet.

Reached her condo later and fell asleep, woke up the next morning and she told me that i had mistaken her fridge for the toilet and peed all over the fridge and chocolates i had given her. SHe cleaned it up and said i slept on the sofa instead of thje bed. I could not recall any of that. Anyway she was not mad at all.

Even bonked her again next morning. Later i mentioned about visiting some temples cos the fortune teller said i should visit the local temples to get protection/luck and she brought me to an indian temple and another thai one.

I would be visting my model Gf the following day, monday.

what a dumdass you are. Most probably the gangster saw what a chicken or small fry you are that you were not worth wasting time on.

Thailand is the land of smiles but underneath is plenty of stuff. If you are going to cheong in thailand , you better learn some thai culture before you get killed there.

Mr.romantic
27-10-2007, 11:44 PM
what a dumdass you are. Most probably the gangster saw what a chicken or small fry you are that you were not worth wasting time on.

Thailand is the land of smiles but underneath is plenty of stuff. If you are going to cheong in thailand , you better learn some thai culture before you get killed there.

aiyah why you want to spoil my show watching. i always go and eat my supper at the eatery opposite Hollywood. everytime got "fighting" show to see. :D

when you see me, come up to me and call me David. i will buy you a jug of beer.

Red_Tirak1099
28-10-2007, 08:29 AM
S'porean r highly educated but foolish in real life. :o

high education (academically inclined) does not equate to intelligence.
high rep points does not equate to steady samster.
high income does not prevent one from being a freeloading cheap charlie opportunist. :rolleyes:

lingwu74
29-10-2007, 02:33 PM
Hi thanks for informing me about this. I think this is the black magic bar she is talking about. Not the AGG bar in Pattaya. When u say customers male or female do u mean they just go in and order a drink or do they do hanky panky and more with the gals????????
Btw what do the gals/models do inside this disco in Rayong??? Since its not a AGG bar.
sorry can't help too much as i didn't go in. I was in another disco further down and was contemplating to go to black magic when i saw it was too crowded. judging from the patrons going there, as mentioned, local thais with mixture of gals and guys customers. maybe i can check it out the next time i am at rayong.

Shocking_vibes
30-10-2007, 06:16 PM

comeon man why say like that about me???U were hoping that they all whacked me up????? They were singaporeans i was dulan with not thais. One of them told me he was in thailand for 6 years.

Shocking_vibes
30-10-2007, 06:31 PM
kohok = 骗人

why is it not called piang lang??????

In teochew my grandma would say piang le.

StevenGerrard
30-10-2007, 06:38 PM
Kohhok is in thai..:)

paul
30-10-2007, 07:56 PM
comeon man why say like that about me???U were hoping that they all whacked me up????? They were singaporeans i was dulan with not thais. One of them told me he was in thailand for 6 years.

Hi Shocking Vibes,

Actually, you're quite lucky they were not local mafia. Your organic gun (even on Viagra) cannot match their .22 gun.

BANG! BANG! GAME OVER..

Paul

issan_madboy
30-10-2007, 08:06 PM
brother shocking_vibes,from what i gather,you are probably claustrophobic.you got angry because the disco was crowded.then why don't you go to a disco that is not crowded but simply CMI?if you had met a local gangster,you may not even be posting now.you would be staring down the barrel of a gun.my point here is to take things easy while over in LOS.

Shocking_vibes
30-10-2007, 08:09 PM
yeah the fortune teller told me its quite turbulent over there. They have guns etc etc.

Comeon this is not about gangsters or stuff like that. And yes i realise i have a story to tell. Quite long and i need to think and type.

Red_Tirak1099
31-10-2007, 02:06 PM
yeah the fortune teller told me its quite turbulent over there. They have guns etc etc.

Comeon this is not about gangsters or stuff like that. And yes i realise i have a story to tell. Quite long and i need to think and type.
Used to be that when you visit LOS nitespots you have to surrender firearms to keep in lockers & the bouncers will pat you down. Still recall the sign at entrance of Hard Rock Cafe as such "Love All Serve All No Drugs No Guns No Nuclear Weapons". Maybe now no more discos shootings by sons of powerful men so they did away with it

vmtech
31-10-2007, 02:48 PM
why is it not called piang lang??????

In teochew my grandma would say piang le.

u in what thread? since when teochew = thai? wakeup leh

Shocking_vibes
31-10-2007, 11:46 PM
u in what thread? since when teochew = thai? wakeup leh

Sorry i didn't know. U know Goh hok or koh hok dun sound thai to me sounds so hokkien. So i just assumed it was hokkien. I didn't know it was in thai.

Sorry.

issan_madboy
01-11-2007, 09:35 AM
Sorry i didn't know. U know Goh hok or koh hok dun sound thai to me sounds so hokkien. So i just assumed it was hokkien. I didn't know it was in thai.

Sorry.

maybe your hokkien not that good too.;)

Shocking_vibes
01-11-2007, 01:16 PM
maybe your hokkien not that good too.;)

Yup english educated but raised by a teochew speaking grandmother. Definitely not those hokkien peng singaporeans. I'm even lucky i can have a rather decent convo in hokkien thanks in part to days in the army.

Shocking_vibes
02-12-2007, 02:56 PM
I don't get it. She come to SG become FL and you are asking us whether is she doing something sleazy in Thailand by being a so-called catwalk model???

What a joke. Penthouse Mag Model so what????

Many girls these days pay money to magazine agencies (not the other way hor) to let themselves be published on mag covers. So that they can command a better premium when they sell their pussies.

When you go and patronise her as a customer while she is a FL in singapore, don't tell me the thought of you as a customer degrading her by paying her money to sleep with her is not degrading enough?

*BTW, the interpretation of Model in Thailand and in Singapore is different. Please think out of the box for goodness sake. If you don't want her to work in the bar, please use your money buy her out and be Richard Gere. If no money, all the things you are talking about here is simply crap.

SC

what is the definition of model in thailand??????

Oh yes then the OKT advertise in the FL section Model mag this this etc etc here.

Anyway do u mean to say u can pay money to these mags like penthouse which is so well known in thailand to be featured there????

I wonder if women in sg also pay these mags like FHM to appear inside.

Shocking_vibes
04-12-2007, 02:48 PM
Forgot to write my story down:D Will do .