PDA

View Full Version : Excellent, Soothing, Sensual Massage from PRC FL...

Pages : [1] 2

conjurer
20-10-2007, 06:06 AM
I have come to know of this freelance masseuse, Rachel from a personal friend would like to share with you guys my FR. She is recommended to anyone who would like to go for a complete thorough massage to soothe your aching muscles (and possibly something more...:p )

Here comes my FR...

First Impression
Made an appointment and sms her the room number and and went to take a quick shower. She arrived in less than 10 minutes and when i open the door, i saw a pleasant lady with a shy smile. I wouldn't consider her a SYT so if you are into pretty or chio looks, she is not for you. Her looks does grow on me though and i begin to feel at ease very quickly.

The Massage Proper
This lady has strength and knows her stuff and i found out that she has taken courses and have received formal training in the art of massage. Strength is just nice for me and she is someone who can give hard massage if you want to. The right amount of oil is applied all over my body in her small bottle of Ginvera olive. I could feel her massaging my aching areas and could tell that she goes right to the point. All through, she applied enough strength.

Attitude & Service
I am able to "click" with her quite well and we began to chat like good friends. Her attitude is good and friendly and she seem to enjoy laughing, often giggling at times. Time to time, she ask me whether her strengh is too hard or too soft for my liking and told me to just lie down if i wanna have a quiet time. But i prefer to chat and we talk about general things.

Seduction, Sensuality & Sexy Specials
Throughout the duration of at least 50 mins (estimated) of serious massage, I thought there was no hint of anything more on the menu until i was proven wrong. Here comes the sexy part. She starts to massage me in an erotic manner and my little brother woke up in no time. It is pretty hard to describe, fingers and nails running down your body, back, thighs, inner thighs, calves... Hard to describe in words. I could only say it was sensual and seductive.

What's On Menu?
I couldn't quite take it any more and began to ask what is on her menu. As i am someone who is not into FJ (if you read my previous FRs), i ask her what she provides besides FJ. She replied HJ , BM and "Spanish Style" HJ. I was like what is Spanish Style ? She told me it is more than a HJ. Out of curiosity i opted for that + BM.

BM + Spanish-style HJ
She start to take off her top and her boobs are pretty big with nice rounded nipples. She proceeded to give me one of the best boobs massage that i have ever tried. Her boobs "painted" all over my body including my hard one and the feeling is really special and sensual.

On to the spanish style HJ. i dun exactly know how to describe, just that it is like a HJ but it also makes use of her thighs and boobs to clamp onto your hard one. It is a totally different feel. It gives me a very different feeling from a normal HJ. I ask her what is it called and she said it is "Xi Pan Ya' shi. Maybe it originated from Spain and she learn the skills from her mentors back in China.

Not sure whether she offers FJ or BJ but it is not on the menu. Frenching i know is not allowed.

Conclusion
She is worth a try especially if you are into a good massage and some sensual specials to perk you up. If you are looking for a syt or very particular about looks with a model figure, i am afraid you have to look elsewhere. Firstly she is not a SYT type of person and she does not belong to the slim category. She is "fleshy" (but not fat) if you know what i mean. One man's meat might be another man's poison and being a massage and boobs lover, i had a good time. i also like the idea that she is polite and at the same time you do not get a "very rush" feeling. She is definitely one of the better FL that i have tried in terms of service and attitude.

Rates
Name: Rachel
Massage: $30 / hr (Room Excluded)
Specials: Standard Market Rates Apply
Boobs:36B
RTM: Yes
Place: Lavender Area Only[/color]

Contact Numbers Criteria
For those of you who are interested, kindly PM me and please be patient as i am quite busy but i promise to reply you within 48 hours at the latest . I am not her okt nor agent and i just wanna share a gem specially for all who are into excellent massage, big boobs, warm service, good attitude and that something sensual from a non syt and non model figure lady...

Newbies and non-chinese speaking bros need not apply. No number collectors and please be quick. She might go back at the end of this month. Please post FR once you have engaged her services. Sorry for this long winded Fr and hope you enjoyed reading.

ezez11
20-10-2007, 09:20 AM
Hi Bro,

You mean the damage $30 for total??

Care to share her contact?

thanks a lot!

conjurer
20-10-2007, 11:05 AM
Hi Bro,

You mean the damage $30 for total??

Care to share her contact?

thanks a lot!

Damage is $30 per hour for massage only. Any other specials the standard market rates apply.

jinzhang
20-10-2007, 11:25 AM
Dear Bro Conjurer,

Can pm me contact no of Rachel? Would like to try her service and promise to post FR.

Thanks

ml1138
20-10-2007, 12:22 PM
care to supply me the info. thanks

tanmikel
20-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Damage is $30 per hour for massage only. Any other specials the standard market rates apply.

your market or my market ?

conjurer
20-10-2007, 02:08 PM
Her Market. :p

gunners1
20-10-2007, 02:36 PM
Dear Bro Conjurer,

Can pm me contact no of Rachel? Would like to try her service and promise to post FR.

Thanks

tanmikel
20-10-2007, 02:43 PM
Her Market. :p

what is her market rate ?

conjurer
20-10-2007, 03:09 PM
$30 for massage of 1 hour. $50 for HJ and $70 for HJ+BJ. The rest check with her.

rh8611
20-10-2007, 05:33 PM
wah!

I respect your comprehensive FR! Good and detail!

Like the rest, I kindly request for the contact? I will upz you when i regain my power.

Thanks in advanced bro! cheers..

Do visit my thread below too :P

destcc00
20-10-2007, 06:24 PM
care to share the contact?
e-mail [email protected]

BlurWolfe
21-10-2007, 02:41 AM
Great recommendation Bro Conjurer, good FR, I am also interested.

Sorry cant up you now, must wait till Jan....:eek:

conjurer
21-10-2007, 04:28 AM
Great recommendation Bro Conjurer, good FR, I am also interested.

Sorry cant up you now, must wait till Jan....:eek:

No obligation on rep points bro. Contacts have been PM to most of the 'qualified' brothers and looking forward for all your FR.

rh8611
21-10-2007, 04:43 AM
thanks for the PM. I will post FR after trying ;p

At the same time, looking forward to more FR from brudders

conjurer
21-10-2007, 04:51 AM
She start to take off her top and her boobs are pretty big with nice rounded nipples. She proceeded to give me one of the best boobs massage that i have ever tried. Her boobs "painted" all over my body including my hard one and the feeling is really special and sensual.

On to the spanish style HJ. i dun exactly know how to describe, just that it is like a HJ but it also makes use of her thighs and boobs to clamp onto your hard one. It is a totally different feel. It gives me a very different feeling from a normal HJ. I ask her what is it called and she said it is "Xi Pan Ya' shi. Maybe it originated from Spain and she learn the skills from her mentors back in China.

Bros i posted my FR in the wee hours of the morning and forgot to add that catbath is also included in the HJ + BM (as in boobs massage) package. The "spanish-style" HJ is also inclusive at no extra charge and i do not have not to pay more than $100 for the whole session which exceeded 80mins but i did tip her for her warm service and effort..

She is definitely not the money-face and calculative sort and tipping is not obligated but it would definitely add that extra sparkle in her eyes and a mega-watt smile :p

carrothead
21-10-2007, 09:58 AM
Thans bro for your sharing,call rachel and arrange to meet her at lavander 81 at 2.30pm waited for about 15mins ,hazel arrived and tcss for with her and massage bagin.If you are wants a good body massage she is very good .
Look face :7/10 very cute face
massage : very hard working and no rush
tits : not bad with a nice pointing nipples
body : a bit fleshy
Sorry for the bad grammer in this FR

behappybe
21-10-2007, 01:50 PM
Thanks bro Conjurer for her contact, will try her this few days.
Bro, had up you before so cannot up you again, got to wait next cycle. :o

Lost Sheep
21-10-2007, 02:10 PM
Bro Conjurer, excellent FR and good spirit of sharing,
can pm me her contacts ? Sorry got no power to up
you, kenna zap for posting FRs and true/sincere comments.

formidable
21-10-2007, 11:05 PM
Thanks Bro Conjurer for the contact.

Here comes my FR...

First Impression
She slept at 4am and go church at 8am today. Although she is sleepy,she still can meet me at 1230pm. Over the phone when she ask for massage mode, I opt for oil massage instead of powder. Sms her the room number and went to take a quick shower. She tried to confirm the appt by calling me but in vain cos HP reset. She thought I fly her aeroplane until she reach my mobile in the next minute. I washed the electric kettle,2 cups and boil water while waiting.
Switched on & watched the TV HBO channel as well.

She arrived in less than 10 minutes and ding dong. I open the door, i saw a pleasant lady with a shy smile(with moderate makeup). Agree that she is not a SYT . Her looks does grow on me though and i begin to feel at ease with her at once. She got 2 small moles on her face( 1 near her lips) which is appealing to me. , abit like Mediacorp Newscaster Liang Ni(if she slims down hee, can be chio bu)
Visit Liang Ni pic below:
http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/around8/events/view/593/1/.html

Ask her to strip for massage, she say strip only when opt not just pure massage/HJ. I say strip lo.

The Massage Proper (7.5/10)(auto roam/sucktit allow, not sure if for me only)
She start to take off her top and her boobs are pretty big with nice rounded nipples.Good to grab too. Love them!!!
She apply oil on my body and warm up before massage.
This lady has strength and knows her stuff, massaging my aching areas and could tell that she goes to the point just suan& shoik enough . All through, she applied enough strength.Starting back first, from shoulder to waist, then butt,ass,calf,feet,toes, followed by BM + Spanish HJ. Then front, and repeats.

Attitude & Service(8/10)
I am able to "click" with her quite well and we began to chat like good friends as her dialect is cantonese too. Time to time, she ask me whether her strength is too hard or too soft. I can take more strength but din ask cos know she is tired.

Seduction, Sensuality & Sexy Specials(8.5/10)
Throughout the duration of at least 50-60 mins (estimated) of serious massage,follow by BM+Spanish HJ ,it was sensual and seductive.
Hai di lao yue :give a miss, will try next time
Jua gen: sensual ,stimulation, buah ta han (know her stuff)
Moaning: no fake, tempting enough to want bonk her
Fingering: no cos she "shy"(if u know what i mean)

BM + Spanish-style HJ(9/10)
She proceeded to give me one of the best boobs massage that i have ever tried, even though it is just B cup. Her boobs "painted" all over my body including my hard one and the feeling is really out of heaven, special and sensual. Her body skin is smooth and her facial & eyes feature is so sweet.
Caress& kiss her body and face while she BM me.

She put lukewarm water in her mouth and "cat bath" me with minimal water dripping. Warm sensation when she "cat bath" me from head to toe, back then front. Real hardworking gal as she got to control her mouth and tongue( not to drip or swallow water. Quite siong for her siah. She have to spit out the "old" water and top up "new" water as she cat bath my body section by section . That is test of stamina and endurance,kinda Army SOC

On to the spanish style HJ(oil apply). makes use of her thighs and boobs to clamp onto your hard one. It is a totally different soapy feel. It gives me a very different feeling from a normal HJ. She learn the skills from her mentors back in China. Kinda like bonk her while she moans away. I unload my ammo after few mins in "missionary" after "cow girl".

FJ or BJ : not on the menu.
Frenching :i know is not allowed.(Maybe yes for RTF customer,hee)
GFE:8/10

Conclusion
After the whole session,we bath individually before she give me a head massage on the bed.
She is not calculating when I give her short of 10 bucks. She say nevermind lah, remember just RTM next time lor. I paid in full anyway although I have no exact change.

We hug erotically & moaning before she left for her next appt.

She is worth a try especially if you are into a good massage and some sensual specials to perk you up. Firstly she is not a SYT type of person(can be if she slims down, just imagine) and she does not belong to the slim category. She is "fleshy" (but not fat). I like her as I being a massage and boobs lover, i had a shoik shoik time. She is polite and at the same time you do not get a "very rush" feeling. She is definitely one of the better FL that i have tried in terms of service,interaction,fun and attitude.
Better hurry as she is leaving end oct. She can come back again. She is in this massage service line to pay for her future study/lodging fees in sg. So bro,do support her & Fret not.

Rates
Origin:ShenZhen( can visit her when there)
Massage: $30 / hr (Room Excluded)
Specials: 50 HJ, 70 BM+ Spanish HJ
Boobs:36B
Place: Lavender Area Only[/color]
Damage:45(90mins massage) + 70 (BM+Spanish HJ)=115

Pls PM Bro Conjurer for her contact.

cool_sia15
22-10-2007, 03:54 AM
thkx brothers,
pls send me the contact too. Sounds very nice :D

conjurer
22-10-2007, 04:59 AM
Thanks to carrothead (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=2339699&postcount=17) and formidable (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=2341008&postcount=20) for their FR. I am glad you have enjoyed the massage and more from Rachel.

Quite a handful of samsters PM me for her contact and we are looking forward for their FR. Bro formidable, your FR is very detailed (& familiar ;) ), more detailed than mine ah :p

For those of you who PM me but did not get any reply, kindly PM me again as i accidentally deleted some messages from my Inbox. As promised, i will try to get back to you latest within 48 hours or earlier.

formidable
22-10-2007, 03:19 PM
Thanks Bro Conjurer for her contact. She is indeed a gem(Go Extra Mile),even can fix appt after midnite siah. My FR is based on your format template. Need to pay royalty to you liao hah... for using that.:) :D

jacky chan
22-10-2007, 05:27 PM
very good report from both of u too..:D

hornyclown
22-10-2007, 05:36 PM
hi bro can pm me her contact? may wanna try her this week

hanky_panky
23-10-2007, 12:10 AM
Thks TS for the contact.

Sms her this evening... made an appt with her at 8pm.

Shall cut short the details.

Overall, she's a very nice lady with cute face. Hardwork, can feel that she put in effort in massaging. NO rush..friendly..etc etc

Shall rtf when my wallet recovers...... :)

Damage $30 (MA) + $70 (BM)

conjurer
23-10-2007, 06:30 AM
$30 for massage of 1 hour. $50 for HJ and $70 for HJ+BJ. The rest check with her.

Sorry bros typo error, it should be HJ+BM (as in boobs massage) instead. As mentioned, BJ or BBBJ is not in her "menu".

desk1
23-10-2007, 12:21 PM
Hi Bro,

Thks for the number.

Cheers

Panda05
24-10-2007, 12:45 AM
1st of all, thanks Bro Conjurer for the contact. Your unconditional sharing is greatly appreciated.

Here is my FR...

Time : Monday, 2+pm

1st impression
I have read thru the FRs and had the expectation of how she would look like.. well like most Bros had said, she is pleasant looking, not the SYT type, but ok.. I would rate her 6-6.5/10
Body wise, a bit let down, while her boob is nice.. her body is a bit "not in good shape". My rating : 5/10

Massage proper
Her technique is good, a little above average.. she would ask where is my pain point etc, and applied the correct pressure.. no rush, chatty and sile a lot.. good attitude. Massage rating : 7/10

Special service : BM + Spanish HJ + Cat bath
Actually it my 1st time tried catbath.. a bit disappointed.. while the feeling is good, I get turn off by the sound she make.. its like someone constant gaggling her mouth making the constant gaggle sound... I do applaud her skill of keeping the water in her mouth the whole time while doing the catbath.
BM - feeling is good, her tits going all over your body is quite a nice feeling.
Spanish HJ - something new for me.. quite interesting as it another way of doing HJ, with her thigh.. Special service rating : 7/10

The above is my own experience.. think I do not have much chemistry with her.. your mileage may varies... Best regards. :o

conjurer
24-10-2007, 06:53 AM
Actually it my 1st time tried catbath.. a bit disappointed.. while the feeling is good, I get turn off by the sound she make.. its like someone constant gaggling her mouth making the constant gaggle sound... I do applaud her skill of keeping the water in her mouth the whole time while doing the catbath.

The above is my own experience.. think I do not have much chemistry with her.. your mileage may varies... Best regards. :o

You're most welcome and i do appreciate your FR too. No FL is perfect and I am also glad she did not fail to disappoint in her massage skills and other specials (other than the catbath) ;) .

ml1138
24-10-2007, 08:26 AM
thanks to bro for info.
make an appointment with her and go to H81 @ Foch Rd.
no need to repeat what the other bros already written which is good in the field of massage and BM which she work very hard and I am worried she will hurt her boobs which she press hard onto your body and grind.
one disappointment is that during the massage there are many call from bros asking about timing,cost for different service and whatnot and of course she is very polite and ask for permission before she answer the phone.

overall I will rate her as 7/10.

RTM/BM

~Barramundi~
24-10-2007, 10:21 AM
thanks bro.

up your points already.

Xelinto
24-10-2007, 12:52 PM
First of All, i must thank you Dear Bro Conjurer for this contact.
Below is my FR on her.

On the 23th Nov afternoon, i booked into H81 at Lavender after booking her for a afternoon slot.Checked in at 1415H, waited for 10 mins still no sight of her so gave her a call again to check it out.She said she is rushing over from geylang bahru.So by the time she reached was abt 1445H.Luckily i took a bath during this half an hour.

First Impression

Well if you are lookin for chio bu, i don't think she is your cup of tea, She is kind of fleshy type with B cup?Pardon me if i have given the wrong cup size but quite handful if you want a definite answer.Chatty and humorous.

Massage Stage

Was asked to lay flat on the bed and the massage begins, starting from the back and frequently asking you whether is her strength is the right one for you or require her to be not too harsh on u.You can opt for oil or powder i think.i opted for oil.Her massage strength was the right type for me.Told her my shoulder was aching badly and she gave extra treatment to my shoulder to soothing up the shoulder.

Attitude and Service

i must compliment her for her service-oriented attitude.Her effort into her work and taking every bro she service seriously.This is the kind of service we are looking forward to have for the amount we are giving out.Her massage is really dollar for dollar service..Worthy BIG TIME.

Extracurriculum Exercise

At the end of the 90mins, the action starts when she begin to tickle the inner groin area of me.Asking me to tilt my ass to a certain angle so that she could reached for my shaft for oil servicing.....the rest i leave to all the other bro to try her and know the ending...Muahahaha.....

Conclusion

She is worth to try if you need a good massage to soothe you aches all ard the body..

Rachel
Size: Fleshy
Cup: B+
RTM: Definitely
Rates: 30 for massage 80 for massage and HJ 100 for Full Servicing.

scv38r
24-10-2007, 02:17 PM
Thanks to conjuror, I have the contact and tried it this week during lunch time.

Looks wise actually 7/10 (if slim down would be 8/10)
Bodywise 5/10
Massage: 8/10 (I like her slow soothing movements, unlike others who you feel rushed)
Boobs is definitely a B size.

Overall for the massage it is worth it, and if she does slim down, am sure she can be a SYT, but then guess her massage may be weaker.

She claims to be able to do quite a few types of massage that will improve health.

If you go in wanting massage and a little sensual, this is definitely worth the money just for the massage and service.

Return to use her service, sure, but heard she is going back end of the month and will be back to study.

Cheers.

texas69
24-10-2007, 03:02 PM
She's leaving ? Looks like I won't have much chance to try this gem as I'm still a newbie here. :(

~Barramundi~
25-10-2007, 10:08 AM
i tried her yesterday evening....oh the massage was good....really good. u guys should try her body massage....i have been in massage scene for many yrs and hers is one of the best.

as some forumers have said.....her look will grow on u. initially, she was so so looking but as u look at her more....she look better....dun know why too....hehe.

those who got her number.....u have to try her massage.....trust me on this.

ranchu1234
25-10-2007, 11:32 AM
:p First of all, must really thanks bro Conjurer for your trust. :p

I called Rachel and arrange an appointment early in the morning, she sound tired.
I had a had time driving around lavender/bendemeer/kallang area ... finally found hotel81 at Lav! hehe.. so happy.

Park at the industrial park about 3mins walk away, and before entering 81, found a empty lot right at the back of the hotel! nb %$#@#$
Proceed to checkin... paid 20+20(deposit) for 2 hrs. At the lobby, I saw many PRC walking in/out/up/down ... sibeh chio provided they dun speak too loud.

Got a room and called Rachel to confirmed. (I guess she still sleeping cos voice very sexy and soft)
I went into the room and find it very small, but cosy hehee... like it!
Suddenly got shit-mood ... hahaha maybe too kan cheong.

about 20mins later, footstep draw closer follow by a bell rung.. ding dong*
I saw a sweet looking ger .. figure is indeed fleshy type (not fat, but bah bah)
Sprayed alot of perfume... we greeted each other with a smile and she say ''you look young'' hehe .. I say ' I easily 10yrs older than you'

We chat alot, joke alot and I kept touching her thigh during the massage .. her skin is damn smooth and milky! sibeh siok!
Her massage is strong, not rough at all... that type of strength I would say I LOVE IT! She really massage with alot of concentration... taught me how to make tonic soup to strengthen up my body/muscles (actually fats lah) .. and also to improve my sexual life.

** Brew chicken for 1hr, throw in 2 durians (yes! Durians!) and cook for another 2hrs! ** Eat liao, I think perform better than PornStart Rocco! ** But what is the relation of durian with soup??? Sounds like jerking off while watching comedy show le... Tark match leh! hahha **

I asked ''can massage nakedly anot har?" ... ''of course lah'' she replied with a smile. Then she took off her cloth and damn, nice pair of B+ boobs with tinted brown nipples! my didi is semi hard now..

Enjoyed a 50mins of good soild massage ... then she ask wanna do body massage.. I said ''I wanna do everything on the menu!'' hahha...
She is very accomodating... I told her to go slow cos I cum very fast... she took her time to stroke, JG, the famous thigh-2-didi spanish massage! Wah pianZ... buey tahan!
I did a bit of Frenching hehehe... prob too horny liao! She moan also.. dun sound fake but I dun think she can moan 10hrs non stop a day with every customer right? anyway sound genuine to me la... I choose to believe that hahaa.. Finally she say wanna cum? I say yeh... she licked my nipple while stroking continuously... nb, nipple licking is my dead spot! shit... I cummed in less than 1.5mins! ''ALOT ... '' she said... of course la, I save it up for past 1 day mah. hahahha

After the session, we bath individually ... and she gave me a good head massage. Session end here.
I went down, took back my deposit from a moody front desk boy. Worst I left the room key inside the room heheh heng no penalty!

Overall hor... A MUST TRY for BRO out there.... money well spent.
Damage 100sgd + 20 room charge.
She is nice looking, not those sibeh chio one ... but her look is comfortable enough for you to lie songsong on the bed and close your eye with a cheeky smile on your face type. Body is fleshy... nice boobs with shaved armpit.

RTF= CONFRIMED!
Thanks Bro Conjurer

Sin88
25-10-2007, 04:37 PM
Thanks Bro conjurer for the contact.

Made appointment with her, other brother has given great details on her services, here I just want to highlight some points in my own opinion.

Looks : 6/10 round face
Body : 6/10 a small spare tyre, is sticky maybe she has been working the whole day.
Massage : 6/10
Attitude : 7/10 customer oriented.

Minus : Her hp keep ring at one point of time, both from her "home" and other bro making appointment and enquires. ( she politely as permission before she pick up the phone.)

Damage : Massage $30 HJ :$50, Full service :$80.

Over all : Money worth for massage and a litter sensual act.

conjurer
25-10-2007, 04:52 PM
I would like to thanks all the brothers here for taking good care of Rachel and also sharing your FR.

Some of you guys might be newbies but you write pretty good FR. I think we need to encourage them by adding them points for their effort. When i was a newbie and i write FR, hardly anyone up me for my contribution hehe :p

Thanks for all the FR.

lahwhyme
26-10-2007, 11:06 AM
Thanks to conjuror, I have the contact and tried it this week in the afternon...

Looks: 7/10
Bodywise 5/10
Massage: 8/10
Boobs : B size.
autoroam: yes

Overall for the massage it is worth it. She claims to be able to do quite a few types of massage that will improve health. She is not the type that is calculating.. very accomodating...I opt for the body massage so that she will strip till panties during massage.

If you go in wanting massage and a little sensual, this is definitely worth the money just for the massage and service.

Cheers,

jinzhang
26-10-2007, 02:20 PM
First a big thank you to bro conjurer for sharing with me Rachel contact. As promised, this is the FR and my first, my dear bros.

I am writing this immediately after my session with her this morning. Better do it while the impression is still fresh. Otherwise, won’t bother to write as the experience nothing to shout about. Let me share with you why.

Appointment was made at 10 am. I had wanted to meet her at lobby to go up together but was asked to book room first then message her room no. After 20 minutes, there were calls from her, saying she at wrong hotel, not once but twice! She finally arrived, about 40 minutes later. Already sian half liao. Further, her looks only so-so, cannot compensate.

Managed to strike conversation with her. During the massage, keep getting interrupted with sms. She asks for permission at first to read her messages, and I regretted giving her the green light to do so. In total, I think I’ve wasted 5 minutes, waiting for her to text her replies several times. 2 to 3 times, I have to wait about 30 sec for her to finish text her msg. Massage momentum broken. Sian another half! After the msg stop (I think she settle on appointment with another client), she did not even bother to apologise.

After about 45 minutes of solid massage (that’s the only value for $), she offered other package. Opted for BM + can’t remember what at $100. Tried to bargain to $80 but was turned down immediately. I was kind with her for putting up with her interruptions and delay and thought she should accept it as a gesture of her apologies. Was disappointed. When I tried to touch her pussy, my hand was pushed away. She does not do FJ so panties on she said. Even when doing BM, she also answered call from another customer making enquiries. So unprofessional of her I thought. Sian until nothing left to be excited!

Just want to get over the session asap. So let her quickly rub my cock and I cum. We wash up separately, I paid up and left, feeling unsatisfied.

Should just have taken the message at $30.

For some of you who have tried XY, she is definitely much better in terms of looks, service and FJ included (though unresponsive).

Looks: 5/10
Bodywise: 4/10 (got tummy, flabby at some parts)
Massage: 8/10 (to be honest, this is the only thing worth it)
BM: 3/10 (got interrupted)
RTF: Definitely NO!

maufans
26-10-2007, 02:36 PM
Thats very bad! Anyone share the same experience? :eek:

First a big thank you to bro conjurer for sharing with me Rachel contact. As promised, this is the FR and my first, my dear bros.

I am writing this immediately after my session with her this morning. Better do it while the impression is still fresh. Otherwise, won’t bother to write as the experience nothing to shout about. Let me share with you why.

Appointment was made at 10 am. I had wanted to meet her at lobby to go up together but was asked to book room first then message her room no. After 20 minutes, there were calls from her, saying she at wrong hotel, not once but twice! She finally arrived, about 40 minutes later. Already sian half liao. Further, her looks only so-so, cannot compensate.

Managed to strike conversation with her. During the massage, keep getting interrupted with sms. She asks for permission at first to read her messages, and I regretted giving her the green light to do so. In total, I think I’ve wasted 5 minutes, waiting for her to text her replies several times. 2 to 3 times, I have to wait about 30 sec for her to finish text her msg. Massage momentum broken. Sian another half! After the msg stop (I think she settle on appointment with another client), she did not even bother to apologise.

After about 45 minutes of solid massage (that’s the only value for $), she offered other package. Opted for BM + can’t remember what at $100. Tried to bargain to $80 but was turned down immediately. I was kind with her for putting up with her interruptions and delay and thought she should accept it as a gesture of her apologies. Was disappointed. When I tried to touch her pussy, my hand was pushed away. She does not do FJ so panties on she said. Even when doing BM, she also answered call from another customer making enquiries. So unprofessional of her I thought. Sian until nothing left to be excited!

Just want to get over the session asap. So let her quickly rub my cock and I cum. We wash up separately, I paid up and left, feeling unsatisfied.

Should just have taken the message at $30.

For some of you who have tried XY, she is definitely much better in terms of looks, service and FJ included (though unresponsive).

Looks: 5/10
Bodywise: 4/10 (got tummy, flabby at some parts)
Massage: 8/10 (to be honest, this is the only thing worth it)
BM: 3/10 (got interrupted)
RTF: Definitely NO!

samster_abt
26-10-2007, 06:15 PM
Hi bro
Sound good. Care to share contacts with me in exchange for my Korean freelance contact?
Thanks in advance

conjurer
28-10-2007, 05:00 AM
Rachel would like to thank all the brothers here for their support and would also like to apologise to some of the bros here for not being able to fix up the appointment. She does not wanna do too many brothers in order to preserve her energy and rest to provide the best experience for everyone.

She will be away for a few days early next week and will be back shortly.

Thank you for all your FRs and i believe there will be more coming up.

Bro Jinzhang, i am sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with timing as well as sms/call interruption issues. I have highlighted this to her and she has promised to be more sensitive and work harder to provide the best massage, service and more...

For those of you who wants massage without interruption by calls/sms, feel free to let her know.

Panda05
28-10-2007, 10:08 AM
For those of you who wants massage without interruption by calls/sms, feel free to let her know.

Hi All bro,
This would mean that if you call to make appt, she may not response immediately (delay of upto 1 hrs).. That is why, even though I have 2 interruption (I did not mention in my FR cos i think it is minor issue), I let her answer /sms.. because I know how frustrated it is to not be able to get response when you sms or trying to call somebody..

Just my 2 cents.. best regards.

tiger2
28-10-2007, 03:03 PM
Rachel would like to thank all the brothers here for their support and would also like to apologise to some of the bros here for not being able to fix up the appointment. She does not wanna do too many brothers in order to preserve her energy and rest to provide the best experience for everyone.

She will be away for a few days early next week and will be back shortly.

Thank you for all your FRs and i believe there will be more coming up.

Bro Jinzhang, i am sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with timing as well as sms/call interruption issues. I have highlighted this to her and she has promised to be more sensitive and work harder to provide the best massage, service and more...

Well I should think this happen to all bros, only we don't bother and let her do her appointment with other bros. If not how can other bros who want her service get in touch with her. I told her to buy a Bluetooth so she don't have to run up and down to answer the call.
Hey bro conjurer can you advice her on this matter.
She might be on leave to either to Malaysia or Thailand so that she can renew her visitor pass when she return.

slider73
28-10-2007, 03:24 PM
Newbies who wants her contact, PM me. I will give to all newbies!

lurpsexx
28-10-2007, 04:49 PM

KNN.. can u pls respect the threadstarter.. dun anyone pi cha good lobangs hor! :mad:

conjurer
29-10-2007, 02:52 AM

I am speechless :mad:

ml1138
29-10-2007, 03:29 AM

YOUR POINTS TELLS ALL :mad:

StevenGerrard
29-10-2007, 03:35 AM

Wow lau..How can u do something like that..:mad:

conjurer
29-10-2007, 04:16 AM

Check out slider73's previous posts:

Yesterday, 03:24 PM
Replies: 50
Excellent, Soothing, Sensual Massage from PRC FL...
Views: 5,635
Posted By slider73
Re: Excellent, Soothing, Sensual Massage from PRC FL...

Forum: Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos 08-10-2007, 03:52 AM
Replies: 2,202
A Boutique CluB-VaNILLa for MeN
Views: 275,839
Posted By slider73
Re: A Boutique CluB-VaNILLa for MeN
Any bros need the location, PM me.

Forum: Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos 08-10-2007, 03:40 AM
Replies: 2,543
Club de Soap Land
Views: 242,453
Posted By slider73
Re: Club de Soap Land
Anyone need the location, PM me.
Will give to all bros who PM me, including newbies!

Forum: Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos 26-09-2007, 03:29 PM
Replies: 20
Good massage with JG-Milf
Views: 2,694
Posted By slider73
Re: Good massage with JG-Milf
Damamge $38 (excluding room) for massage & JG.
Those newbies without much posts, PM me for contacts.

StevenGerrard
29-10-2007, 04:20 AM
Either he is a "da pao" or he is playing a fool with newbies..:mad:

chw6930
29-10-2007, 01:27 PM
Dear Brothers,

I had tried the massage two days ago. Her look is average, body shape is bit plump. The massage is quite ok. For HJ and BM are good. When she strip nake, and my little brother straight away salute her two papaya. When she used her papaya to massage my dick, I immediately released a drip of juice and my dick became red in colour. When she noticed it she quickly used her 2 boobs to massage my dick even faster. And I felt like went to heaven and could'nt control and moan loudly. But she refused to slow down and maintained her boob massage speed, in the end I got to beg her for mercy as I moan until exhausted. After the boob massage, she HJ me. The skill is so so but after the stimulation by the papaya massage, I couldn't hold long and released every of my juice. During I released my juice she increased her HJ speed and I felt like goona electrical stroke and moan again but she keep going and again I moan until I got no voice. Then she stop.

This is the first time I wrote the FR and my English is not so good, please forgive me if you got problem reading it. I thanks brother Conjurer for giving me the contact.

wtf_haha
29-10-2007, 06:59 PM
hello bro can PM me the contact? thx...

francoisjavier
29-10-2007, 08:12 PM
hi interested in rachel, pls adv contact, thanks

francoisjavier
29-10-2007, 08:16 PM
hope bros can share rachel contact with me, thanks

~Barramundi~
30-10-2007, 12:20 PM
i make an appt with her yesterday afternoon before she went for 4 days of short vacation in malaysia. will only be back on thurs nite.

she is not feeling well but she still put in an effort for the massage.

bros who r keen have to wait for her to come back.

conjurer
02-11-2007, 01:38 AM
Just to let you know that rachel is back. You guys can try start contacting her from later part of this morning.

hanky_panky
07-11-2007, 12:15 AM
RTM for rachel after she came back from neighbour country....

still give a solid hard massage... and BM... :)

service attitude is still so good... gave me a gf feeling....maybe she can click with me....hehehe

she told me she'll be leaving in another 20days time....

bros who want to try her massage...plse PM thread starter.... you will nvr regret...

conjurer
09-11-2007, 04:31 PM
RTM for rachel after she came back from neighbour country....

still give a solid hard massage... and BM... :)

service attitude is still so good... gave me a gf feeling....maybe she can click with me....hehehe

she told me she'll be leaving in another 20days time....

bros who want to try her massage...plse PM thread starter.... you will nvr regret...

Thanks for your FR bro hanky_panky. Bros who wants her contact, please pm me as she will be going back by end of the month.

arnold77
09-11-2007, 05:16 PM
pls PM me the number thanks in advance

gniwgonwk
11-11-2007, 11:21 AM
Had a session with a nice gal yesterday who I believe is the same Rachel referred to in this thread.
Brief FR:
Looks: 7.5 /10 (very nice complexion, super smooth white skin)
Body: 7/10 (a bit on the ba ba side but super smooth skin)
Boobs: 7.5/10 32B??? (Just nice! But a little bigger would also be nice ...)
Massage: 9.5/10 (VERY GOOD massage, especially at the leg and back areas)
Juagen / HJ: 9.5/10
Spanish HJ: 9.5/10 - super shiok
Body massage: 9.5/10 very oily and stimulating
FJ: N.A.
Rtm: DEFINITE YES!!!
Damage: $100 for all the above - abt 1+hr session

-------------
Was really feeling lousy. Back ache, shoulders ache so decided to try out a number which was given to me previously.

NO REGRETs! Session soothe the aches away and felt really shiok after the massage.

Nice gal to chat with too, and you can tell her if you want the massage to be harder and which areas to concentrate on, etc. Believe that she is returning to PRC end of the month, so do grab a chance to try out her soothing massage before she goes off! :)

feihong
13-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Hello Brothers,

First, must thank Bro Conjurer for the contact.
I must say she does look quite ok and size on the plump side. Definitely not fat. Friendly and approachable.

Frankly, i felt her massage is only average. Nothing to shout about.
What is good is her Spanish style BODY JOB...no blow job.By clamping your dick between her thighs, the feeling is like real FJ.
During the clamping, i got so high that i was thrusting her like mad. End up, shooting all my come over her panties.
Boy, it was good.
For me, i don't think i will RTf. One time for the experience is good enough.

Thanks
Bro Feihong

meatpistol12
14-11-2007, 12:30 AM
Brother conjurer, can share the contact? Very curious, want to ty out the "Spanish HJ" eagerly.

GhostRay
15-11-2007, 09:43 AM
Hi all bro. Manage to try out Rachel a few days ago. Sorry to give my FR only after a few days cos of workload. Anyway here it go.

I had to make my appointment after office hour. So after work, went down to 81. Fast fast make a room booking but KNS.... FULL. So wait for 10mins b4 I got a room. Even with 3 81 at lavendar.... Still full.... Hai.....

So after 10 min, got my room. SMS Rachel my room number while on my way up. 5 min later.... Ding Dong Ding Dong... open door. A nice pleasant young cute looking lady standing right in front of me. Her 2 boobs were also greeting me. She was on the meaty side but not fat. Just a little meaty. I was expecting that as I read the FR post b4 by bro. As many bro said, her look will grow on you & it grew on me very fast.

She help me strip to my birthday suit & arrange the bed for me to lie down. She took out her oil bottle, tie up hair, make bed & prepare me for the massage. I lie down on my stomach & she start out by shoulder massage. NICE.... she keep asking me where pain, how the strength, want more or less strength, where need to focus more. Very good service oriented. Just start massage I already feel she is damn worth it liao. I got shoulder injury before so I ask her to focus more on shoulder. OMG..... she knew how to treat my aching, pain pain shoulder. The moment she use strength on a point near my shoulder...... DAMN pain but is those aching pain..... Very funny. She did a few time & each time, the aching pain getting lesser & lesser. But the 1st time is very aching pain. Although she focus more on my shoulder, she did not rush the other. She still take her own sweet time on my back, neck, head (big one), ass, legs & arms. When she kneel on my back.... NICE & SHIOK cos she got some weight cos she a bit meaty. But the weight is nice for massage. Oh my aching back..... smooth away by her kneeling massage...... Think she spend about 10 min of kneeling massage on my aching back. I think she spend about 45 min just on my back.

Then she ask me flip over. Now me lie on my back. She start by giving a head & neck massage following by shoulder blade, arm, stomach, & legs. Think by the time the massage end, already more than 1 hour. Never go see but estimated. I knew is more than a hour cos my phone got ring so I knew is more than an hour.

Finally the SHIOK SHIOK massage end. She ask me if I wanna try her special. I ask her what is on her menu. BM, Spanish style, JG & HJ. She told me she dun go BJ & FJ. Fine for me cos I need the smoothing massage more than anything. I chose BM, Spanish & HJ, but I think she include all for me...... Other many bro already mention but I like to especially mention about her spanish style. OMG...... She place oil on both my didi & her both thigh. She grab my didi using her 2 thigh. Then she move in a way that it blew my mind off. Keep asking her to carry on her spanish. Basically I wish it can go on & on & on & on. Oh.... I forgot to mention she did use her 2 boobs & give me a boobs massage & she did a boob job. Nice...... Finally, cannot tahan.... unload on her 2 soft boobs.....

She ask me to go bath together with her. She rub my back & front. I offer to rub her back & she gladly accept it. During the bath, she also gave me a short neck & shoulder massage while scraping my back..... Nice service. After clean up, we dry ourselves up. She asked me to sit on a chair & give me a nice, short massage. I play with her 2 boobs while she gave me the head massage. We chit chat & jokes all the way. She can tell jokes too. Not bad...nice. What a way to massage a client....

I paid her & the hotel (again cos over 2 hours). Go back a very happy & sextified man. While she did not score on figure, she pass with flying colour for her attitue, friendliness, massage & overall services with a cute face.

Look: cute , not syt but will grow on you
Figure: a bit meaty but confirm not fat
Boobs: B (I think)
Massage: 9/10 (smoothing)
BM: 7.5/10
Spanish: 9/10 (Simply out of this world. SHIOK)
JG: 7/10 (normally for me)
HJ: 8/10 (she will lick u while hj)
Friendliness: 8/10 (very chatty & lively)
Service: 8/10 (GEM (Go Extra Miles) award)
RTF: Of course

Damage: 20 (hotel 2 hr) + 100 (massage+special) + 10 (hotel overtime)

PS: Bro Conjurer, you might want to open up a thread in WL Section as to share with more people for this massage gem.

PSS: To all bro, she going back at the end of this month. Forget when but I remember is end this month. Dunno she will be back or not.

PSSS: Please get number from Bro Conjurer as this is his thread.

too_hot
15-11-2007, 10:08 PM
Sammyboy seems to be unstable lately...getting a lot of errors, sometimes can't even log in properly :(

anyway i was in the midst of writing a long FR when suddenly the whole page shut down - lost everything. sigh....so gonna make this short and sharp.

Looks: 6-7/10 (start at 6 but after awhile grows on you to a 7)
Personality: 8/10 - frenly and chatty, makes u feel comfy
Massage: 8/10 good & strong, ask u wat area needs more attention
BM - 8/10 technique & effort was excellent, she really rub ur whole body from top to bottom both front and back. If only her boobs were bigger.
TJ (thigh job) - 9/10 one of a kind, almost cummed

Finished off in "normal" HJ cos I really try my best to hold back my load cos i scared come to fast then dun get to experience all her various ways of massaging ur didi.

Damage: i just gave her $100. We didn't discuss anything, there was an unspoken understanding.

She's leaving end of this month, back only next year so try now before she's gone!!

GhostRay
16-11-2007, 12:47 PM
Sammyboy seems to be unstable lately...getting a lot of errors, sometimes can't even log in properly :(

anyway i was in the midst of writing a long FR when suddenly the whole page shut down - lost everything. sigh....so gonna make this short and sharp.

Looks: 6-7/10 (start at 6 but after awhile grows on you to a 7)
Personality: 8/10 - frenly and chatty, makes u feel comfy
Massage: 8/10 good & strong, ask u wat area needs more attention
BM - 8/10 technique & effort was excellent, she really rub ur whole body from top to bottom both front and back. If only her boobs were bigger.
TJ (thigh job) - 9/10 one of a kind, almost cummed

Finished off in "normal" HJ cos I really try my best to hold back my load cos i scared come to fast then dun get to experience all her various ways of massaging ur didi.

Damage: i just gave her $100. We didn't discuss anything, there was an unspoken understanding.

She's leaving end of this month, back only next year so try now before she's gone!!Oh my....... Lucky SBF did not go siao when I wrote those FR or else siao.

Bro, like u, I almost cum when she use her shiok spanish style. Then ask her go slow & easy. Also play a few dirty trick like tickle & caress her 2 boobs so she stop for a while to delay & enjoy more or the spanish style. Kekekeke.

conjurer
17-11-2007, 10:40 PM
You guys are lucky. Could get her to shower with you...Nice to know that most of you enjoyed her power massage and special soothing sensual Spanish Style HJ. She's going back very soon and i am going to RTM in this next two days. Anybody else want her contact can PM me. :)

ColeJerry
17-11-2007, 11:35 PM
hi bro, hope i'm not too late to try her service,
pls reply me with her contact, will contact her on sunday cos i really too stress...

tks bro...

regards/Jerry

masterIllegal
18-11-2007, 08:37 AM
Hi Bro, can pm me her contact as well? is been a long time since i have a massage... wanna try it out... thks

UFH-UFC
19-11-2007, 09:33 AM
Thanks to Bro Conjurer that I get to try this gem, Rachel.

Massage was really good. I can say that after more than 15 years of cheonging with FL and HC, she is among the top few, both in terms of massage and service.

The key point about her is that she was in Shen Zhen for 2 years working in the Class B massage parlours (Class A, Full course, Class C 100% massage) and she was trained to do very good massage and HJ.

As a person, she is chatty and easy going. Has the eyes that can ‘release electricity’. Open enough for you to take pictures of her (w/o her face) and if she like you, she can bathe with you and provide additional BM in the shower and shows you a few tricks she know. Very accommodating.

All stuffs about her is true as stated by others in this tread. I only have this to say. Her JG is different from the Thai style. She pressed on the veins without pulling the veins on the balls. And Spanish HJ, it is like fxxking her, except without penetrating. She is in very good control to prevent penetration, yet let you have that loving feeling. Those brothers that have tried her before will know what I am trying to say.

For those brothers that have yet to try her, please hurry as she will depart Singapore in 9 days time and only be back next year. And she promised to learn more ‘tricks’ to please our brothers here.

A real gem.

horlangkia
19-11-2007, 10:26 AM
First of all, I would ike to thank the brudder here who pass me Rachel's contact. Below is my FR:

Appearance: 5.5/10
Massage Skill: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10
BM: 8/10 (very hardworking)
Spanish HJ : 6/10 (nothing to shout about)
Overall: not my cup of tea.

Wombat
21-11-2007, 05:01 AM
Thanks to bro who pass me her contact. Tried her out recently. Her massage is with strength. As many bro already mention much of her stuff. Her spanish massage have left me deep impression. Very nice spanish.

Look: 6/10
Boobs: Think B +
Massage: 7/10
JG: 7/10
Spanish BM: 9/10
HJ: 7/10
Attitude: No rush
RTF: Yes

conjurer
23-11-2007, 07:58 PM
Thanks for all the FR. Rachel is going back in the next few days and will only be back next year. Those who wanna try her signature Spanish Special. PM or reply in this thread for her contact.

shinizhuo
23-11-2007, 08:17 PM
Please PM me her number, will post FR once visited, thanks bro..

sg_kl_boy
24-11-2007, 06:20 PM
to cut long story short for my FR.
anyway, must thx for TS & another bro here who had give me Rachel contact.

I'm the person that always look for good and solid massage, I ever try Ming more then 10x, Suki few time, and Rachel is my laterst try.

First Impression
SMS around 3plus but no reply, after 30mins try call her, she told me she just free, arrange to meet after 30mins at lavenda 81. checkin, call her, reach in less then 10mins.

The Massage Proper (9/10)
Allow autoroam & suck during massage shoulder cos she stand infront of the bed, found she very hairy :D my favourite type..

Attitude & Service(9/10)
able to click with her, maybe both we speak cantonise so just like old friend chitchat. after about 1hrs later, ask me face up, that time i'm able to lick/suck her nipple, ha, jsut a while she get wet, we hug each other on the bad, do seducing except no FJ. I can feel she almost orgasm during the seducing

JG/BM/HJ (9/10)
1st time try hai di lao yu, damm shiok, she she "lao" my "yu", my hand also busy auto roam her pussy...

FJ or BJ : never ask
GFE:9/10
RTF/M: definately YES!!!

Conclusion
After the whole session, she even offer help me to bath....:D

Damage: $100 + $20 room

Pls PM Bro Conjurer for her contact, but she will back to SZ/HK on 29th and will only back next year...gonna miss this gal, maybe i will met her again before she left...

If let me compaer between my 3 favourite massage gal by attidudte & skill, I will ops Rachel 1st, follow by Ming (maybe because of age) then only Suki.
anyway, just my 2cents....

wo2hunt
25-11-2007, 02:22 PM
Hi bros,

Can you pm me the contact. Its wonderful feeling after reading the fr.

conjurer
25-11-2007, 10:39 PM
Quite a handful of guys PM for her contact number. For those of you who have received it, enjoy. Only genuine bros who wants to engage her in the next few days may PM me as she is going back in a few days. Hope i am still able to RTM ;) Strictly no number collectors please.

Shy_Shy
25-11-2007, 11:59 PM
can PM me the contact.

AdrainT
26-11-2007, 12:08 AM
bro, Can PM me her contact.:)

AdrainT
26-11-2007, 12:09 AM
Hi Bro, can pm me the contact.:)

retepoet
26-11-2007, 12:30 AM
bro, can pm me her contact nos :) wish to try her when i'm back from KL this coming wkend.... thanks in advance....

mylovesyt
26-11-2007, 12:36 AM
Kind bros, can pm me her contact. Sure will try her.

paullove69
26-11-2007, 01:22 AM
Hi Conjurer,

The Spainish thing really interest me. Can PM me her number. Thanks
[email protected]

mega117
28-11-2007, 01:11 AM
thanks Bro Conjurer for the contact. Greatly appreciated.

My FR...

Time : Monday, 2.30pm (but waited till 3.15pm, she say her last customer was late )

Refer to so many other bro FRs, mostly should be similar. She is pleasant looking, I would rate her look 5/10. Her body rate her 8.5/10 is quite solid to my standard, smooth and silky, i like her boob.. is perfect. match with her body..nice.. except her look as above.

Massage
Was professionally trained and working as massuer back in Shen Zhen for some years before. So u can expect some good standard already.
Massage rating : 8/10

service : BM + Cat bath + Not Spanish HJ( I think..)
1st time tried such a long catbath, nice and erotical feeling..(pity her boob work so hard.. )
Than she proceed hand massaging (not shaking) my little bro, the other hand finger circling around my ass...wow is gooood, ..than for about 5min... exploded. Maybe cos this, no chance to try her Spanish way..never mind, next time than. Service rating : 8/10

The above is my own experience.

She said she has book her ticket to fly back this Friday. Likely back by mid Jan07. She say like to study English here and get a student pass..Anyone know how.and which private school to look for .maybe can give her some guide .

bros
28-11-2007, 03:32 AM
Firstly, seriously like to thank Bro Conjurer for the contact!

It's a pity I havn't been able to try out Rachel yet as I've been outta town so frequently cos of job....sigh guess i'll have to wait for her return next yr =(

Hope her hp number remains unchanged by then =P

Cheers!

maxtec
29-11-2007, 12:28 AM
Is she still available on 29/11? If yes, can PM me her contacts?

rh8611
29-11-2007, 03:28 AM
My turn finally!

Firstly, thanks to TS bro conjurer for the contact, UPZ u once, so cannot up u anymore.

Make a session with her this morning. (Wed), fortunately i am the first customer at 11.15am. Confirm the appointment and meet her at H81. Within 15 mins, she arrived.

First look.. Abit meaty, i like it.. but later.. I love it.. hehe :P

She start off by giving me a massage.. a hard one though.. I think her head massage and shoulder massage is better than the back massage, although she spent most of the time on my back.. but paisei to tell her to stop la.. hehe.. overall massage i rate her 6.5/10.. i have better one before.. that's why.. definitely not piano type.

We were chatting like long-lost friend. tok abt her ex bf, abt her housemate.. abt her sisters at SZ.. and tok abt how excited she is as she flying to HK on Friday.. haha maybe cos we can click lor.. cos she is juz 1 yr younger than me.. haha.. She didnt know she had massaged me for at least 1 hr until i asked her wat time is it then.

I must agree with most bro here.. her look really grows in me.. and i begin to like her more after looking at her for longer time..

She know i am from SBF and did not even ask me want special or not.. she juz remove her top.. and give me a sensual ticklish rub all over my body with oil and follow by BM.. wow! i almost cum.. i told her to slow down .. or else shooting off anytime.. we kissed each other.. she dun french kiss.. heng i also dun like French with WL..

she use her spanish skill by using thigh and her 34B breast and "HJ" my small bro.. my god.. i was like heaven man.. finally, she ask me if i prefer cum using thigh or breast.. i chose thigh.. she rock me and give me that CFM face.. and I shoot my load near her pussy.. she was like.. oh shit!.. dunnoe got go in or not.. then she quickly go wash up.. hehe.. the feeling was like real FJ..

I say i will RTM when she return in Jan..

Overall rating

Look: 8.5/10 ( I think i like her type of face and build)
Massage: 6.5/10
GFE: 9/10
attitude: 9/10
RTM: definitely yes.. after jan..
Special: 9/10 The feeling is special and feel good!
Body: 34B. Good to rub with normal size nipple..

Cheers.. she going back soon.. pls PM TS for her contact, do not PM me... think tomorrow is her last day in SG providing massage..
If tomorrow got time, maybe wanna try her one last time before she flow off..

Thanks for reading. Upz me if you like :)

utd4ever59
29-11-2007, 06:15 AM
can give me hp no, brother

ztone13
29-11-2007, 01:57 PM
Thank you Bro Conjurer for giving me Rachel contact.

Had her at one of the Sunday morning. Arranged at 9.30 am because she said she needed to go church at 11 am. When arrived at 81, I waited for 10 mins to get a room cause a lot of foreign workers bringing their gf there.

Rachel arrived ard 10 am. First impression was good, I had a few outcall massages from yahoo classified before and they gave me a shock when I saw them. Rachel look nice and modern not like those auntie I called before.
Look = 6.5.

Her massage not bad, got strength, can make u relax and enjoy but giving me red marks on my shoulder. After the massage, I had a hard time explaining to my gf how I got those marks! Rachel is friendly lady and chat with me throughout the massage. But the massage a bit short cause she rushing to the church.
Massage = 7.

After she done her massage on my back, she asked me whether I want BM and I told her go ahead. She took off her clothes and gave me a good rub with her wonderful breast. From shoulder to leg, every part was rubbed. Feeling really good because it was the first time I got a proper BM. After 10 mins, she asked me to turn over and continue to BM. Now, I saw her body and like most bro had wrote, she a bit plump but not fat. She paid a lot of attention at groin area and gave my didi a nice breast job. Then she cramp my didi with her thigh giving me a thigh job, my first time encounter and it was shiok, after a few jerk I felt like coming and I stopped her and asked her whether can I drink her milk, she said her pleasure to let me drink. So she took tissue to clean off those oil on her breast and hugged me like a mother carry her new born child. I sucked her right and change to her left, at the meantime she was jerking for me. I tried to touch her pussy but too bad her thigh was cramped together so no chance at all. I erupted after a min. She went cleaning and rushing off to her church.
BM = 7.5

Rachel gave me a wonderful time but it was a bit rush because I chose the wrong timing and it was my fault. She told me her business was not too good and I hope her business was good during past 2 weeks. Bon Voyage.
Overall = 7

dirtycat
30-11-2007, 12:53 AM
Bros, please PM me RC contact, i would like to try before she back to SZ.

rh8611
05-12-2007, 02:13 AM
She is back to Hk first then SZ le...
miss her so much.. hope she will be back soon...
She say mid jan..

Cheers..

nowhere
30-12-2007, 03:24 AM
Bro Conjurer,

Many thanks for the contact and as promised, this is my FR although a little late:

Date: Sometime in Mid Nov

We were both late for the appointment as she was held up at home. Upon reaching H81, loads of redtape in terms of registration due to the front desk asking for membership fee in exchange for waiving the security deposit...anyway, that's another story.

Rachel was dressed in a black one piece dress which ended just above her knees. On first glance, this fair skinned lady looked average but her robust size (not boobs...overall body size) hints at her ability to provide good massage....so I hoped. I jumped on the bed with just my towel as she decended upon me, rushing into the massage as she says that she has another appointment in 45mins. Sheez...not a good start.

As mentioned by the brothers here, her massage is strong and soothing with all the right pressures in the correct areas. She is accomodating and can put in added focus and pressure on areas which you request for if you let her know.

Throughout the entire massage, I was lying face down on the bed but was secretly staring at her snow white thighs as I wondered what more to come at the end. At the end of the short massage, Rachel hurried the special as she spologised again for short changing me due to her rushing for the next appointment. She gave me a $20 discount as a result.

Overall, good lady with reasonable massage skills who is willing to please.

RTF: Not the best massage I've had (due to the rush service) but will try her just one more time to be sure

rh8611
02-01-2008, 01:18 AM
Wondering if she is back to town liao?.. anyone advise?

conjurer
02-01-2008, 06:34 AM
Happy New Year to fellow bros!

As far as i know, Rachel is not back yet. Received a call from her back in her hometown that she has lost her old prepaid sim card. Her old number will no longer be in use when she comes back. Not sure when will that be though, hopefully soon ;)

Will keep you guys updated when she is back as well as update her new mobile number. Rachel would also like to extend her New Year greetings to all samsters especially all samsters who has supported her.

rh8611
04-01-2008, 01:33 AM

As far as i know, Rachel is not back yet. Received a call from her back in her hometown that she has lost her old prepaid sim card. Her old number will no longer be in use when she comes back. Not sure when will that be though, hopefully soon ;)

Will keep you guys updated when she is back as well as update her new mobile number. Rachel would also like to extend her New Year greetings to all samsters especially all samsters who has supported her.

Pls PM Rachel's new number when she is back. thanks! I am the last customer before she left for SZ :D

rh8611
11-01-2008, 02:55 AM
no news from Rachel yet?

leo33
22-01-2008, 03:22 PM

Thanks bro.... she really 1 great gem.... her skill really make me keep thinking of her... hope she cm bk soon....

conjurer
19-06-2008, 08:31 PM
Good news ! Just to let you know that Rachel (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2337734-post1.html) is finally back in our shores. Not sure whether you still remember this gem who is known for her Spanish HJ skills. She arrived yesterday night. Her contact number has changed. Those of you who wants her new contact feel free to pm me. Cheers! :)

Gmone
20-06-2008, 01:47 AM
Good news ! Just to let you know that Rachel (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2337734-post1.html) is finally back in our shores. Not sure whether you still remember this gem who is known for her Spanish HJ skills. She arrived yesterday night. Her contact number has changed. Those of you who wants her new contact feel free to pm me. Cheers! :)

bro, can share the contact pls?

hanky_panky
20-06-2008, 02:17 AM

Hi Bro, thks for giving me her new contact. Just had a session with her today. Massage skill is still as good..... service attitude is also as gd..still as chatty..:) body feel so relief after her massage.

She told me that she will only be here for 1 month. So bros that missed her..better fast hand fast leg.... those dun hv her contact but wish to try her skill....plse ask from thread starter....

xfreeman
20-06-2008, 06:57 PM
Good news ! Just to let you know ... Those of you who wants her new contact feel free to pm me. Cheers! :)

received her sms few day ago told me she will back to Singapore, then this morning received again her sms told me she finally back to Singapore, so quickly arrange to date her today 5pm at Lavendar 81

Name : Racher
Size : 34 or 36 B
Attitude : 9/10 Very chatty, like old friend
Massage : Solid, damm good after the massage, she as good as Suki, Ming and XY
Damage : $100 for M/BM/HJ exclude room
Special : 海底捞与,BM
Look : 6.5/10 (Will grow on u, abit bahbah, definately not SYT)
.....me for contact. thx

Bro, is this the same person? The price is different. Would defintely want to get the contact from u;)

Thanks in advance.

tantan69
22-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Thank you Bro Conjurer for giving me Rachel contact.

Arranged for a session yesterday afternoon, quick chat with her, said she just came back not too long, alot of regular customer look for her, i am the first new customer. bla bla,,,

Her massage quite good, got strength, made me relax as had a late night out and golf in the morning,after she done with the massage, she took off her clothes with only her panties on and gave me a good BM, from shoulder to leg, every part was rubbed. Feeling was good . After 10 mins, she asked me to turn over and continue to BM more oil was poured, then she clamp my didi with her thigh giving me a good thigh job, Overall i tink she is a very nice woman who works hard for her money.

Name: Rachael
body :6/10 a bit plumb
boobs: nice C i tink
massage: 7/10 ( hard and soothing)
HJ : something new, a bit of thigh, a bit of JG...
fingering : allowing briefly when she doing my front,,,

thanks again for contact,,, hope everyone will visit her as she is here only for a month,....

conjurer
22-06-2008, 07:35 PM
Thanks for Rachel's FR. Contacts have been given to quite a few bros. Keep the FRs coming in and do treat her well as she is a gem. She would also like to apologise to some bros who had difficulty booking her as she says that she does not want to compromise on her massage skills by taking too many bros in a single day, especially when she is tired.

Enjoy !

dashmi
23-06-2008, 03:14 AM
Hi ,

Can i have her contacts please .

Thanx

Xelinto
23-06-2008, 04:10 PM
Received a call from her in early noon. Mai tu liao...Quickly went down to LV to book a room and await her arrival.

I think around half year nv hear from her.Her Massage is still good as ever.With ample strength and knows how to release the the tension within my tiring body.The rest of session is as per normal.Once u tried it, u know it is good stuff.

body :6/10 a bit plumb
boobs: C
massage: 8/10 ( hard and soothing)
HJ : something new, a bit of thigh, a bit of JG...
Damage:$100.Based on inflation rate she deserved this price.

Kindly be reminded.She will be here for only a month.Book ur slot early to avoid disappointment.Strongly recom to bros that need a good massage.For Contact,pls get it from threadstarter.

conjurer
23-06-2008, 08:58 PM
Thank you Xelinto for your FR. More contacts have been given out. cheers

xfreeman
24-06-2008, 01:22 AM

Had a appointment with her at 5pm at L81. Her look and figure are more of Zhao Tong, a bit round type. ( I prefer slim Suki type) But I have call her to test her massage skill and who cares about her physical appearance.

Her massage was really no regret and she was so hardworking for that 1 hour plus that I decided to tip her for her great effort. She managed to ease my tired body that I felt so recharged and $worthwhile after the session. Finally, she ended my massage session with a BM. Shiok! Overall, a very positive session with her. I rate her 9/10.:)

I was told she will only be here for a month (another 20 over days left). So bros out there who really need a good massage should quickly get her before she is gone again.

Once again, Thanks Bro Conjurer for the good lobang.

gn_dm
25-06-2008, 01:46 PM
hi, can pm me her contact? missed her the last time.

rh8611
25-06-2008, 03:35 PM
Thanks Bro Conjurer for the contact. Sorry for the late FR.

Had been waiting for her return since months ago.. upon seeing her return, I quickly made an appointment with her last weekend, and I am the third person she massaged since she arrived SG on Wednesday.

Depite the wee hour at LV street H81, she did her very best to give me the best treatment I ever get.

As usual, upon seeing me, she gave me a cheerful smile, and we hugged like long-lost friend.. (good GF-feel...)

I stripped to naked and she started her hardworking massage starting from my back. No hanky panky yet, she is definitely serious to ease the tireness and pain after long day of work.

Followed by head massage(big head), she gave the best head massage I ever had. I swear..

After a full hour of serious and hardworkig massage. She stripped naked and the juicy part has came..

She will apply baby lotion on all over her body and mine.. she will start her BM from my back and almost every part of my back is now left oily. She then proceed with the famous hai di lao yue.. for a good 5 minutes.. almost cum.. lol .. on and off she will give me those CFM look...

I then asked to flip my body back with my face up.. while will apply lotion on her thigh and give me the "fucking" on her thigh.. the feeling was extrememly gooooood... she then used her breast to breast-F my didi and we changed positions.. I then cum on her breast while she breast-F me.. gooooodd...!!

Overall

Look: 8/10 (She looks quite nice to me, but subjective lah.., it glows on me)
breast: C
Massage: 9/10
BM: 10/10
Spanish HJ: 10/10

Overall paid $100 + $20 tips to her, she deserve it!

rh8611
25-06-2008, 06:36 PM
Thanks Bro Conjurer for the contact. Sorry for the late FR.

Had been waiting for her return since months ago.. upon seeing her return, I quickly made an appointment with her last week, and I am the third person she massaged since she arrived SG on Wednesday.

Depite the wee hour at LV street H81, she did her very best to give me the best treatment I ever get.

As usual, upon seeing me, she gave me a cheerful smile, and we hugged like long-lost friend.. (good GF-feel...)

I stripped to naked and she started her hardworking massage starting from my back. No hanky panky yet, she is definitely serious to ease the tireness and pain after long day of work.

Followed by head massage(big head), she gave the best head massage I ever had. I swear..

After a full hour of serious and hardworkig massage. She stripped naked and the juicy part has came..

She will apply baby lotion on all over her body and mine.. she will start her BM from my back and almost every part of my back is now left oily. She then proceed with the famous hai di lao yue.. for a good 5 minutes.. almost cum.. lol ..

I then asked to flip my body back with my face up.. while will apply lotion on her thigh and give me the "fucking" on her thigh.. the feeling was extrememly gooooood... she then used her breast to breast-F my didi and we changed positions.. on and off she will give me those CFM look..... buey tahan!! I then cum on her breast while she breast-F me.. gooooodd...!!

Overall

Look: 8/10 (She looks quite nice to me, but subjective lah.., it glows on me)
breast: C
Spanish HJ: 10/10
GFF: 10/10

Overall paid $100 + $20 tips to her, she deserve it!

Sorry for double post.. made some typo + correction

dachanchin
25-06-2008, 06:43 PM
Bro,

Kind to share the contact ? Thank you,,,,,,,,,

pheonix341
25-06-2008, 06:44 PM
Thank you Xelinto for your FR. More contacts have been given out. cheers

Bro , can share her contact. Pls pm me.

rh8611
26-06-2008, 01:31 AM
Bro,

Kind to share the contact ? Thank you,,,,,,,,,

Bro , can share her contact. Pls pm me.

pls PM threadstarter for contact... mai tu liao.. she will be here for another 20+ days only..
:)

alvin36
26-06-2008, 03:38 AM
can i have the contact pls ?

Native
26-06-2008, 07:58 AM
Can PM me the number..thanks!!!

errortobe
26-06-2008, 06:33 PM
Bro,

Think your PM box is full.

Kind to share the contact ?

Thanks

conjurer
26-06-2008, 09:43 PM
Thank you very much for the FRs. There was overwhelming flooding in my inbox for Rachel's contact and i will give it out right now. Please share your FR, cheers.

naysmith
27-06-2008, 02:38 PM
Thanks to bro Conjurer & javis78sg for the contact.

This is my FR for the wonderful session with Rachel yesterday 5pm at Lavender.

She was quite pretty and sweet lady in her black dress.

Session started with

Back/ limbs: 8/10 Apply oil on my back and standing in front of me start to massage my back. Can’t help but gently touch her legs while she was carrying out the massage. Then she proceed to massage my arms and legs. Very relaxing massage.

Front: 7/10 Turn over and massaged my arms, fingers, inner thigh and legs. Not much she can do for the front as well. Keep Thinking of the Breast massage, never really concentrate at this point. I guess she should have spend almost an hour on the above.

Breast massage 9/10 After which, she ask me to flip over again and she start to undress and took off her pink bra to expose her C cup boobs with her pink panties only. Finally the juicy part had started. Start to rub my back and legs with her boobs. Song man. Midway, ask me to lift up my butt and she start to apply oil on my didi and start to 海提捞月. Wa really hard by now. Then I turn over again and she apply oil on my front and start BM me in the up down motion--- really shoik. She then lay her boob on top of my didi and Breast F me. She working damn hard, moving her breast up and down on my didi seems like she working out in the gym. Her momentum was brining her face closer and closer to me, I give her a light kiss on her cheek when she was that close to me. Ask me to help to push my hand on her breast such that my didi can feel the tightness of her breast and continued to Breast F until I exploded my load on her breast. Help me to clean up my didi and she proceed to bath first. Take a rest, really a nice sensual feeling.

Look : 8/10 pretty and sweet lady with
Boobs: C cup breast (a bit sag, maybe due to too much rubbing)
Body Massage : 8/10 Relaxing
Breast massage: 8/10 1ST time Breast fuck until I cum. Really shiok.
RTM : Yes for a true relaxation massage experience.
Damage : $100 for a service package

FR Sin Yui (锌雨 )5 in 1 & juagen (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2829778-post129.html)
FR Pretty SYT QQ BM Queen (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2829778-post129.html)
FR 23YRS 宝贝 Kexin (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2848401-post98.html)

LVFK
29-06-2008, 01:05 AM
Next day, I make a call and lucky me she's available. As mention the venue at LV street H81.

First time seeing her, she had a cheerful smile, feel good and confortable. I stripped naked and she started her pro massage; starting from my back. She is definitely serious to ease the tireness and pain after long day of work. Also, so solve my back problem (do know what to say - GOOD). Followed by head massage. After a full hour of serious and hardworkig massage. She stripped naked and the best part came..

She will apply lotion all over her body and mine.. she will start her BM from my back and almost every part of my back is now left oily. I want to mention!!! the BM is super - her body never leave my body. Her tits stick on my body (from top to bottom). I can't express the feeling, you must try is out yourself.

She then proceed with the famous hai di lao yue and she will try out some special skill (that she learn from home country). Then asked to flip my body back with my face up.. while will apply lotion on her thigh and give me the "fucking" on her thigh.. the feeling was extrememly gooooood... she then used her breast to breast-F my didi. I then cum on her breast while she breast fuck me. The feeling is so great ;)

Overall:
Look: 7/10
breast: B+
BM: Full marks ++
Spanish HJ: Full marks ++

Overall paid $100 + 20 room fee.

*** One word MUST TRY ***

dollysorry
30-06-2008, 05:43 PM

Please post me her contact
Thanks

subsea
30-06-2008, 07:28 PM
hey bro can PM her contact? thanks alot...

rh8611
01-07-2008, 01:59 AM
Next day, I make a call and lucky me she's available. As mention the venue at LV street H81.

First time seeing her, she had a cheerful smile, feel good and confortable. I stripped naked and she started her pro massage; starting from my back. She is definitely serious to ease the tireness and pain after long day of work. Also, so solve my back problem (do know what to say - GOOD). Followed by head massage. After a full hour of serious and hardworkig massage. She stripped naked and the best part came..

She will apply lotion all over her body and mine.. she will start her BM from my back and almost every part of my back is now left oily. I want to mention!!! the BM is super - her body never leave my body. Her tits stick on my body (from top to bottom). I can't express the feeling, you must try is out yourself.

She then proceed with the famous hai di lao yue and she will try out some special skill (that she learn from home country). Then asked to flip my body back with my face up.. while will apply lotion on her thigh and give me the "fucking" on her thigh.. the feeling was extrememly gooooood... she then used her breast to breast-F my didi. I then cum on her breast while she breast fuck me. The feeling is so great ;)

Overall:
breast: B+
BM: Full marks ++
Spanish HJ: Full marks ++

Overall paid $100 + 20 room fee.

*** One word MUST TRY ***'

thanks for sharing ur FR.. but how come ur FR so similar to mine.. including my broken english... simply copy and paste + some amendment ar... :mad::mad:

mike38
01-07-2008, 03:51 AM
'

thanks for sharing ur FR.. but how come ur FR so similar to mine.. including my broken english... simply copy and paste + some amendment ar... :mad::mad:

maybe he too lazy to write....heeheehee.

haoren28
01-07-2008, 07:16 AM
First of all... would like to thanks Bro Conjurer for the contact.

Was about to go hm from office then log into forum... saw conjurer's PM... Immediately call rachel since lavender is quite near to me... arrange to meet at 9pm at LV H81

First time seeing her, she had a cheerful smile, feel good and confortable. She told me to stripped naked and get to a comfortable position and she started her pro massage; starting from my back. Followed by head massage. After a full hour of serious and hardworkig massage, she then asked me what do i wish to do next.. and i told her i wanna try her BM and Spanish HJ..

She then remove her shirt and follow by black bra... left wif panties on..She will apply lotion all over her body and mine.. she will start her BM from my back and almost every part of my back is now left oily. I want to mention!!! the BM is super - her body never leave my body. Her breast stick on my body massaging from back to front.. from top to bottom.. after BM.. she then used her breast to breast-F my 'little bro'. I then cum on her breast while she breast fuck me.

Overall:
Breast: B+
Body: a bit plump.. but overall look cute
Massage: 10/10
Spanish HJ: 5/10 ( Something new to me... still prefer her actual HJ and BM)
Damage: $100 + 20 room fee.
Attitude: Very chatty, friendly... can make you feel relax and enjoy... hardworking too.

Will definitely find her again... Must TRY!

haoren28
01-07-2008, 07:20 AM
Sorry my FR was written and suppose to post on yest night... but dunno isit my internet expplorer or sammyboyforum having problem... so end up got to post in the morning.. n forgotten to change part of the detail... thanks

dannywee75
02-07-2008, 01:43 AM
wah ... FRs all are cut n paste one ar ? ! :confused:

BushTracker
02-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Can I also have her contact please? Thanks in advance!!

LVFK
03-07-2008, 08:00 AM
maybe he too lazy to write....heeheehee.

Sorry, brother. I can write well and don't want to spoil her good image. I tried to add in some information on my own. :o:o

ukigeta
03-07-2008, 08:33 AM
hi, pls PM me the contact ?

dachanchin
03-07-2008, 10:51 PM
thanks Bro Conjurer for the contact,

had a wonderful session wirh rachael yesterday, made appt and confirm with her a day earlier. went to LV81 to book a room and sms her room number .waited abt 10 mins and she arrive. look wise ok , not syt but with cheerful smile and friendliness feel. came in room and i already get ready for her while waiting.

so she started massage fr neck, back and go to leg, powerful and good massage i shall say. she really did not rush for time and talk to u like long lost friend during the massage. abt 45 min and she annouce is "sexy time". she then strip down to panties, apply baby oil on my back and start to use her 2 melon to polish my body. the feeling is damn shiok man. then she ask me to raise my butt to give way for her to perform "hai di lau ya", she sit behind my doggie position and use her both hands to "play" my didi fr below and on and off come with some juagan, its very wonderful and something never try before.
me turn around and she BM my front again , then she put my didi between her boobs and start to BF, after a few min , she put my dick into her two tight and rub me like no tomorrow. I squeez her two melon and niple from below, cant tahan anymore and shoot into her leg. she then use her boobs to slowly rubbing my didi to cool down.

overall "SHIOK"

Breast: B+ but not flat, 34 to 35
Body: plump
HJ: 9/10 ( Something new but good )
BJ : NA
FJ NA
Damage: $100 for nearly 2 hrs , 20 room
Attitude: friendly, not rushing for time , very hardworking.
RTM : must try and try again.

transformer77
04-07-2008, 01:18 AM
A million thanks to Bro Conjurer for the contact.

I managed to arrange an appointment with her this week. i had a wonderful time with her. We chatted like old friends. Her massage was a powerful one as i could saw her tried her best to service.

I cut down all the details as most of the bros had mentioned.

Look: 5.5/10 ( a bit plump)
Breast: i think 34B
HJ: 9/10 (special one )
Damage: $100 for nearly 2 hrs
Attitude: friendly, not rushing for time , very hardworking.
RTM : must try and try again.:):)

patrickge
04-07-2008, 05:04 PM
first i would like to thanks bro conjurer for passing me rachel contact. manage to arrange for a session with her yesterday morning. overall it is a good massage session^^ a small hiccup is that there are too many h81 in the area and end up that i check in to 1 and she went to the other 1 :P she use up the HP top up card value the night b4 so can't call to confirm. luckily she still can sms, if not really dunno how to contact her ^^

as instructed by rachel, she hope bro out there will tell her which h81 by using the following:

H81 food court - the h81 near the food court.
h81 1 - the H81 at the corner
h81 2 - the h81 in the center just beside the h81 at the corner.

here a short FR for her ^^

look : 6/10 - a little on the plump side. look slightly older than 24.
boobs : 36 C - that is what she told me. bro should judge it for yourself. personally i feel that it's not that big ^^
body : 6/10 - as mention, a little bit plump.
massage : 8/10 - not bad i must say. will ask you where you feel need more strength and she will adapt accordingly.
BM and Breast job : 8/10 - well she is good in this. her boobs never leave my body during BM except when i am flipping over ^^( although i still prefer Xiao Hui's BM and breast job)
hj : 8/10 - tried her Spanish HJ. feel shiok but unable to cum during that so end up with a normal HJ ^^
attitude : 9/10 - very chatty ^^ talk about anything under the sun like a old friend.
RTM : ? may and may not be. will be having bz weeks ahead of me ^^

she told me that she will be staying for another 10+ day before leaving sg for the land of the dragon. not too sure about the actual date she will be leaving so bro out there who yest to try her massage better hurry ^^

BlackAngel_
04-07-2008, 08:39 PM

Called rachel & arrange to meet LV H81

First impression of her is that she is cheerful, sweet girl with a nice smile. SOP and stripped naked and lay on bed for her pro massage. Feel shiok from her back massage. Then followed by head massage.

After a full hour of nice massage, she pop the question and i asked for BM and her specialty - Spanish HJ.

My little bro starts waking up when i watch her remove her shirt, black bra... until she left her panties on.

With lotion all over her body and mine.. she starts her BM on every part of my body.

I was in heaven!!! the BM is superd

Her breast caress my body from top to bottom.. *still fantasizing now*

The BM left me fully erected. She then used her melons to fondle my manhood. Before long, I cum on her breast like I never cum before.

Overall, a tantalizing experience

Look: 6.5/10
Breast: B+
Body: a bit Bah Bah but adorable
Massage: 9/10 *prefer harder strength*
Spanish HJ: 6/10 (whole new experience)
Damage: $100 + 20 room fee + 10 extra tip
Attitude: Friendly

Must try!

PS. This is my first FR. Hope it's not too boring...

dannywee75
05-07-2008, 07:45 AM
1st all, thanks to the brudder here who PM me Rachel's contact.
Below is my humble short FR:

Appearance:- 5/10

Massage Skill:- 8/10 hardworking

Boobs:- 6.5/10 - its big but dont think got C+

BM: 8/10 -long n complete

Spanish HJ : 6/10 - nothing special to me,fucking between her tigh ?
fake moan

Attitude: very Friendly

overall: not my cup of tea

For a total of $120 spend ? no real fuck.

I think this China lady is really SMART.
Not getting fucked and can command this kind of $ from bros here ...

Maybe a lot of brothers like this style of cumming, not me - sorry

RTF : NO

Sirrus
05-07-2008, 10:11 AM
thigh job is hard 2 find. only experience once in china and damn it felt good.

tongkat.ali
05-07-2008, 01:35 PM

This is the most meaningful statement I have seen so far...... :p:o

rh8611
05-07-2008, 01:51 PM
Hey bro, though you are much senior but let me clarify this in order not to spolit her reputation.

1st all, thanks to the brudder here who PM me Rachel's contact.
Below is my humble short FR:

Appearance:- 5/10

Massage Skill:- 8/10 hardworking

Boobs:- 6.5/10 - its big but dont think got C+

BM: 8/10 -long n complete

Spanish HJ : 6/10 - nothing special to me,fucking between her tigh ?
fake moan
How can her moan be real when u are fucking her thigh.. or cos is fake lol..

Attitude: very Friendly

overall: not my cup of tea

Her rate is $100 with HJ + BM. Tips are up to individual leh.. anyway is already made known at the begining of the thread that there is no FJ and price is all made known, so pls do not complain.. they are just trying to earn a decent living by providing such services.

Dont mean to offend anyone.

owen10
05-07-2008, 03:17 PM

altho myslf have nt tried her yet, d $100 cover massage + specials isnt it?

fr d FRs, it appears tt she really put in efforts for her massage n specials, n whole session is for a good ~2hrs.

i thk tis days its nt easy to find a place tt offers good value for massage n specials. Very commonly we read fr FRs in SB tt bros pay $30 for 'piano massage' n $50 for a HJ tt barely lasts 10 mins.

if tis PRC is witty enuff to package a deal tt is affordable enuff n offers gd value for $$$, yet w/o gettin herself fucked we shd applaud her for her gd business sense. anyways, we always say tt in this trade it is a willing buyer/seller mkt.

well, if i have d time n she's still in sg i will definitely give her a try.

cheers

dannywee75
05-07-2008, 11:10 PM
Dear Bros

Pls understand WE are all cheongsters, i am also got lured by the many Good posts abt this PRC.
i am of course on the side of bros who LOVE to fuck not the other way round on the side of a WL.

PRC or WL with good business sense just made us look stupid.

All in all, without tips , is abt $120 ( plus hotel room), with tips will be more than $120.00

And you don@t get a BLOW JOB and FUCK JOB from her.

all u get is Breast fuck, thigh fuck , hand fuck, toe fuck, finger fuck ,whatever, plus massage commands $100.00

Can i ask only for masssage @ $40.00 and then goes off like dat? her face will not be black ?
Or can i ask for $40.00 massage and then made arrangement for another PRC to come in my room do a great $80\$100 FJ ? total spend= abt $140 ?
U do the maths.

This is really misleading. Its like a package , $30 massage then plus $70 PCC by her.

Anyway, i am not trying to pour cold water. at $120 u spend, go fuck a real WL ! Want Really Good massage go to the massage expert shop.

whatever, this is just my opinion. No offence to other bros who like this PRC style.

Cheers and i am out of here.

last but not lease, i still want to thanks the thread starter and all bros for the spirit of sharing .

Cheers :)

hardon35
09-07-2008, 04:49 PM
thanks to bro conjurer for the contact

called her yesterday to make a booking at 5pm. confirmed immediately so rush down to designated hotel and book a room. Msg her the rm no. and she reach in abt 10 min.

The massage was great. She asked whether the strength is good, where to concentrate on, etc. She was really attentive to your every needs.

After abt 1 hour plus, then she went on to the BM. She took off her clothings except for her pink panties and then applied oil to both her body and mine. then she went in circles rubbing me from neck to toes. it was really soothing. then came the most exciting part(the spanish HJ) where she used her thigh. It was something special and I was gone in 15 min.

Look: 7/10(a bit fleshy but nevertheless good looking)
Boobs: B+ with nice nipples
Massage:10/10 (No rush)
HJ/BJ: 9/10
RTF:yes

GhostRay
10-07-2008, 03:38 PM
Hi all bro, don't meant to offend anyone but just to share my experience here. IMHO, a normal TN would charge between $30~$40 per hour of massage depend on location or etc. An average would be $35 per hour of massage. If base on two hours of massage, that would be a total of $70 for the two hours. If that is any special, normally the gal would quote the customer $50 but depend on the skill how a bro would bring the price down. So total of the whole hours plus special = $70 + $50 = $120.

So i would say that Rachel package price is also $120. I would not say is a total rip off price but quite a standard market price. But then again, one man meat is another man poison.

Cheers all.

conjurer
10-07-2008, 04:18 PM
Bros,

With regards to her rates, i have to say it has been stated right from the beginning $100 (Massage+BM+Spanish HJ) excluding room.

If you are looking for a blow or a screw, i think this is not the right person for you and one shouldn't be here in this thread in the first place. It is not fair to go look for her knowing what she offer and does not offer right in the beginning...

...and then comparing her rates to other FLs (who provides BJ or FJ) and say it is not value for money. I don't go to a pub and tell them i could get a cheaper Heineken from 7-eleven knowing how much it costs. It's all a matter of demand and supply and she is here to earn a living.

There is also no obligation to contact her for massage services alone with no specials at $30/hour.

Thank you guys for the FR. More contacts have been given out.

GhostRay
11-07-2008, 09:21 AM
Thanks TS for sharing Rachel ctc. Having tried her wonderful hard massage service recently, she once again proven that her hard massage is my one & only type of massage.

Call her up to book an appointment due to body soreness from sport. Getting an room at lavander is another headache to me. Got to wait like siao. Finally got a room & fast hand fast leg sms her the number & she told me she would fly down. LOL. She reach the within 5min. Immediately she told me to get ready so no time will be wasted. She told me she rather spend those timing on massage than wasting on chit chat. She told me chit chat can be done while she doing the massage. I told her to concentrate more on my shoulder & indeed she did. She spend nearly half an hour just on my shoulder & back. It have being a LONG LONG time since Suki spend so much time on my shoulder. My shoulder & back are long over due for an overhaul.

Although she spend quite a while on my shoulder & back, she did not cut the rest of the timing on other part of the body. She did remind me that she afraid that time was not enough. I told her not to worried, she can cut those timing on body massage or any on those special. i came for the massage, the other is just bonus.

She told me actually she intend to display her whole range of "skill" but I told her is ok lah. Still got other time. I came specially for the hard massage. Anyway she still insist of trying her BM. So she strip all except her little tongs, she did her catbath & her sexy massage. She did a boob job b4 long, cannot tahan & cum on her boobs. We bath & I paid & leave a body relieve man.

Boob: I think B+ (Not good at it)
Body: A bit meaty
Massage: 8.5/10 (Hard, got strength)
BM: 6/10 (Cos I not into it, I more into massage)
Very chatty, good to kill time.

RTM: Of course for the massage.

Damage: $100 + $20(room)

mike38
11-07-2008, 09:28 AM
Hi all bro, don't meant to offend anyone but just to share my experience here. IMHO, a normal TN would charge between $30~$40 per hour of massage depend on location or etc. An average would be $35 per hour of massage. If base on two hours of massage, that would be a total of $70 for the two hours. If that is any special, normally the gal would quote the customer $50 but depend on the skill how a bro would bring the price down. So total of the whole hours plus special = $70 + $50 = $120.

So i would say that Rachel package price is also $120. I would not say is a total rip off price but quite a standard market price. But then again, one man meat is another man poison.

Cheers all.

I fully support your point of view, only if bros who do a break down than it seem reasonable. My point of view and do not meant to offend any bros who have a different idea, anyway Rachel is here to make a living..:D

conjurer
12-07-2008, 01:36 AM
More contacts given out and thank you Ghost Ray for the FR. :)

GhostRay
14-07-2008, 09:21 AM
More contacts given out and thank you Ghost Ray for the FR. :)You are most welcome :D

bigbuttspecky
14-07-2008, 07:55 PM
Met Rachel today...giving my FR and tks TS

First impression, not bad.....friendly and chatty girl..thats important ...coz i am also chatty type:D nice girl to chit chat with....especially if you can speak cantonese..its is always good to able to get along and build up a chemistry....then you will be rewarded!!!

The massage is good.....as I never like hard massage...she dont need to use so much strength....but overall is quite decent massage...

Then come the special....i asked her can massage me with bra and panty..she immediately jump out of her clothes...very obedience hor hehe
i like curvey and fleshy girls so...she is consider alrite for me....:cool:

Asked for all the services, (BM, JG and HJ) she can provide and did it all.....it did with no rush and deligently cover my whole body ....makes me damn horny...asked her let me suck her nipples which she gladly obliged ...wow...

she was moaning and enjoying herself while i pleasure her.....i love to see a girl in pleasure....damn turned on!!

she was doing hj on me while i was pleasuring her....after 15mins..cannot tahan....shot all out on her hands....
She is good as she never looks at time....spent almost 2hrs with her and she still ask me want to continue for massage after i cum without any extra charges.....if overshot the time and need to pay $10, I said nevermind...:) next time....;)
Looks: 6.5/10
statistics: as what other guys mentioned
I would say her service is up with one of the better ones around....if you tried xy, xh, ss previously, you will know what i mean...
$ = $100 + $20(Room)

RTF: definitely if I have the time and money

conjurer
17-07-2008, 06:39 AM
Thank you bro bigbuttspecky for the FR and glad you have an enjoyable time.

Rachel told me that a few guys have looked for her but wonder why so few FR ? Maybe they are shy :p. Pleae share with our bros here ya.

More contacts given out.

screwdriver
17-07-2008, 08:37 AM
Another gems providing good message with good service. Market now flooded with so many choices but money is always not enough.

Is Rachel for here long ? Dare not to ask for contact, worry that may not have time to visit her.

GhostRay
17-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Another gems providing good message with good service. Market now flooded with so many choices but money is always not enough.

Is Rachel for here long ? Dare not to ask for contact, worry that may not have time to visit her.
U shld bro, her massage is good if you like hard massage.

slx1957
18-07-2008, 01:17 PM
Thx TS for the contact. Received the reply form TS yesterday evening ard 6pm and immediately contacted rachel. Must be fast lah, if not wait others mistaken me as number collecter...:D (kidding lah)

Had a wonderful session with rachel, but be prepared for a super long FR hor....

Reached H81 lavender, got the room, went up 5th floor and OMG, the room opposite mine, got an indian couple fighting and quarreling, when in to room and hope that the quarreling will not be heard, but still can hear, so faster call rachel and tell her change room. On my way down to reception to change room, pass by the room beside me and saw the door ajar, so I decided to peep in, but suddenly got 1 man come out half naked and i stunned. Then I tell him," Wah, very noisy, I going to complain." He tell me to help him complain also, then I look behind him and saw a lady in tower, hehehe...:D Then I faster move off to reception. That lady quite chio leh...

Then I change to another room and I went in, wow... better than the 5th floor 1, cos got a hugh mirror beside the bed mah... Shiok... Call rachel and she arrive in 10minutes. Peep through the mirror through the door and saw a cute lady. Not bad looking lah... So faster open the door and ask her in.

Once she came in, I told her the quarrel and we start chatting like long time friend. I lay face down on the bed and allow her to slowly massage me. Then I realise she is very friendly and chatty and I started to tok little dirty with her. Make her shy and then her HP rang... Ask me if she can answer, then I say of cos lah... (the ring tone so china and loud, faster answer lah, if not every ppl know I ordered chinese food lah) After 3minutes, she hang up and we continued. Then I started to talk emotional things with her and slowly, I strip her down to her undies. Then the massage continues with us talking about anything about life and china and everything. And you know wat, 2 hours pass and the reception call to say, "5min" And I was like "huh....."

To be continue.... Got friend waiting for me downstairs...

slx1957
18-07-2008, 02:40 PM
Continue....

Then the reception called and say, "5min..." Then I was like "huh!!!" So fast 2 hours already ar. I had been like enjoying the nude massage for 1hour plus!!! So after few seconds of stoning, I replied,"Extend!!!" Then we continue with the hanky panky of me fondling her brest and her teasing my didi. We had not even went into the special stage yet and it was already 2hours plus already. Then I ask her if she ever service her customer so long before anot, and she say no. I ask her y she service me so long today and she say she no customer afterwards and so she slowly do lor... "THAT IS WAT I CALL SERVICE ORIENTATED" So we lie on the bed, hugging and teasing and kissing for another 10minutes and she says must do BM already, if not 3 hours also exceed already.

So she started applying oil on my back and apply oil on her body and started the BM. She was hardworking and I can see that she uses alot of energy doing the spanish HJ and BM, then she started to breath heavier and I ask her to stop and rest. Damn my didi is already rock hard, but when I saw her getting more tired, I just dun have the heart to ask her to continue, so I just ask her to do normal HJ. She lie beside me and start doing the HJ and I hug her, kiss her and she gave me the CFM face. Wow, My didi is fully arouse and she says mine is hard and long, (but not think leh), cos her hand's width is only half the length of mine. After 15-20minutes of slow and arousing HJ, I exploded and sprayed all the semens on her body and some shoot all the way to the bed and onto the floor (wah... like volcanic eruption like that, high pressure)... I cuddle her and she really dun wanna stop until the last drop of lavar flows out. I was totally exhausted and she proceed to bath. I bath afterwards. We move out of the room, paid the cashier $10 extra and I send her back home.

I wanted to pay her more, but can't find an atm nearby and I dun really like to carry extra cash when attending such appointment, so I paid her $110 and told her I wanted to pay her more, but no atm. She said its ok and she gave me a hug and wanted to kiss me, but we on the small alley and got a man behind my car leh, then she waited for the man to move away before we kiss and she bid me goodbye....

Rachel
Origin: China Guang zhou
Looks: 7/10 (squarish face, chubby, if slim down, sure syt)
Body: 7/10 (meaty, not fat)
boobs: 9.5/10 (36C with pink nipple, 100% real, very firm)
Ass: 7/10 (not very firm, but the view of a G-string on her form the mirror is sexy)
Attitude: 9/10 (to me lah, to others maybe 10/10 or 7-8/10 lor)
GFE: 10/10
Friendliness: 10/10 (me will be visiting her hometown in september, maybe see her papa and mama lor, hehehe... only visiting lah, dun get wrong idea)
Damage: $110 + $30 (FOR FU**ING 3HOURS, WAT MORE TO EXPECT???) For this session only lah, cos she also got nothing to do. This is not the standard hor, so dun ask her for 3hours and pay $100. I will kill you...:p

RTM: Definately!!! Highly recommended!!! Die Die Must try!!!:D

<<<End of FR>>>

To bro conjurer... Thx for the contact despite my low points. I hope that I live up to your expection and I really did kept my promise of trying her out and a FR. I really enjoy the session and will frequent her. Thx bro...:)

ronaldo123
18-07-2008, 04:59 PM
Bro,

Pls PM me her contact.
Bei Tahan liao.
Thanks

superbadman
19-07-2008, 12:11 AM
Hi bro,can u kindlypm me de ctc.thks a million:D

conjurer
20-07-2008, 07:59 PM
Thank you for the FR. More contacts given out.

conjurer
22-07-2008, 07:39 AM
A bro has pm me and due to privacy reasons he would not like to reveal his nick. Here is his FR on Rachel :

FR on Rachael

Book her today and she is absolutely fantastic. A lot of good FRs already, but I just contribute mine as well.

Knock knock and Rachael comes in. 1st impression still quite ok. Was told to strip and the massage begins.

Massage starts from the shoulder and neck area. I must say she is really good at it, with good strength on every single press. Always asks me if the strength is ok or not.

She is also very chatty as well. We talked about almost everything, from customers to China, our past relationships to her dreams. So far the chemistry is very good.

As she is happily talking and massaging, time flies so fast that it is close to 2 hours already. I was quite worried as the specials have not come yet. The reception called with 15 mins to spare and we have already agreed that another hour is needed, with no extra cost on her side, other than the additional $10 room charge.

So she continued massaging for a good 30 mins before the session finishes with the legs.

Did a little HJ 1st with me in a doggy position and she grabs my little bro from behind and stroke it with some baby oil. She is good at HJ, very soothing strokes. After that, she applied oil over my back and on her body as she does her BM with those B+ boobs from left to right. Shiok!

The best part has yet to come. I was told to flip facing her and she continues her BM, slowing down south and starts to do a tits job. It is sensational. As she goes up and down my body, I suddenly realize she is actually quite pretty with her hair tied up. Our faces came so close to each other and look deeply into each other’s eyes. Then we started kissing as I flip her onto the bed and did more kissing and sucking of her nipples, I think I should also service her a bit hee hee….

The finale begins with her special ‘hai di lao yue’, with her thighs clamping onto my little bro and rubbing it. It is quite a while and I have not cum. Her hands are quite tired already, so we change position to a missionary one, with my little bro thrusting very close to her panties. We hug together, kiss as I pump and pump until I unload.

Words quite hard to describe the session. Bros should try to experience yourself.

Looks: 7/10 (she looks really pretty if you look up close and stare into her eyes.)
Body: 7/10 (proportionate, a little chubby)
Boobs: 7/10 (told me it is a B+ cup. She wears a C cup bra, nice nipples)
Skin: 8/10 (smooth and rather flawless)
Massage: 9/10 (got strength, can even tell which hand I use more often thru massage)
HJ: 9/10 (very good, one of the best I tried)
BM: 8/10 (hardworking, soothing)
Special: 8/10 (never see before one, but the feeling is great)
Attitude: 10/10 (very friendly! will be hard for other girls to emulate)
Damage: $40 (room, dunno why they charge me $30 for 2 hrs) + $100 (value for money)

I was cash strapped but decided to try her. I have no regrets…!

GhostRay
22-07-2008, 07:49 PM
A bro has pm me and due to privacy reasons he would not like to reveal his nick. Here is his FR on Rachel :

FR on Rachael

Book her today and she is absolutely fantastic. A lot of good FRs already, but I just contribute mine as well.

Knock knock and Rachael comes in. 1st impression still quite ok. Was told to strip and the massage begins.

Massage starts from the shoulder and neck area. I must say she is really good at it, with good strength on every single press. Always asks me if the strength is ok or not.

She is also very chatty as well. We talked about almost everything, from customers to China, our past relationships to her dreams. So far the chemistry is very good.

As she is happily talking and massaging, time flies so fast that it is close to 2 hours already. I was quite worried as the specials have not come yet. The reception called with 15 mins to spare and we have already agreed that another hour is needed, with no extra cost on her side, other than the additional $10 room charge.

So she continued massaging for a good 30 mins before the session finishes with the legs.

Did a little HJ 1st with me in a doggy position and she grabs my little bro from behind and stroke it with some baby oil. She is good at HJ, very soothing strokes. After that, she applied oil over my back and on her body as she does her BM with those B+ boobs from left to right. Shiok!

The best part has yet to come. I was told to flip facing her and she continues her BM, slowing down south and starts to do a tits job. It is sensational. As she goes up and down my body, I suddenly realize she is actually quite pretty with her hair tied up. Our faces came so close to each other and look deeply into each other’s eyes. Then we started kissing as I flip her onto the bed and did more kissing and sucking of her nipples, I think I should also service her a bit hee hee….

The finale begins with her special ‘hai di lao yue’, with her thighs clamping onto my little bro and rubbing it. It is quite a while and I have not cum. Her hands are quite tired already, so we change position to a missionary one, with my little bro thrusting very close to her panties. We hug together, kiss as I pump and pump until I unload.

Words quite hard to describe the session. Bros should try to experience yourself.

Looks: 7/10 (she looks really pretty if you look up close and stare into her eyes.)
Massage: 9/10 (got strength, can even tell which hand I use more often thru massage)
Damage: $40 (room, dunno why they charge me $30 for 2 hrs) + $100 (value for money)

Please convert to the bro why he being charged for $30 for 2hrs cos he is not yet a member of 81 yet. Faster be 1 or else everytime he will be charge $30 for 2hrs. After become member then will be $20 for 2 hrs.

bernchu
22-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Bros,

Can PM me contact pls. Thks a million

Menly
22-07-2008, 08:57 PM
Bro,

Pls PM me her contact.
Cannot Tahan liao.
Thanks

Panda05
22-07-2008, 09:50 PM
Hi Bro,
My FR on Rachel :

Had received a SMS from her sometime back.. only managed to find the time to look for her on Monday. Called her and arranged for a 4:30pm session.

Thought I had only had her once.. sometime in Nov last year.. she can still remember me.. (well at least it make me felt good if someone can remember you..)

Her massage is Goooooood... make me regret why I didn't find the time to look for her earlier.. anyway, told her my problem area.. she slowly work on it and make my problem areas goes away, it goes slow and steady for 90 mins.. no rush, very accommodating, very good service attitude..

Next come the BM / Spanish HJ etc.. She commented that some bro say her boob is only size A.. well thought I am not an expert in judging Boob size, it is definitely not A.. more B+ to C size.
With her CFM look, it doesn't take long for me to shoot out all I have. Nice relief.

Overall, highly recommended. Value for money.

Regards.

conjurer
23-07-2008, 07:40 PM
Thank you for the FR on Rachel and keep the FRs coming in. More contacts given. Cheers

Asahix
23-07-2008, 11:39 PM

FR on Rachael

Hi , can PM me her contacts? Thanks in advance

GhostRay
26-07-2008, 10:20 AM
Recently intro a friend of mine who keep complaining about his backache so intro him to Rachel. Sorry to TS for not informing you.

After the session, he told me his backache is better but need to go back a few more time cos I think his back is really serious bad. Since it is getting better, I told him better to get it fix. Anyway he enjoy the session & best he keep praising Rachel is that she do not rush & becos of that, the session become a 3 hours one. His impression of china gal only money face & rush job gone after the session.

conjurer
26-07-2008, 09:06 PM
Recently intro a friend of mine who keep complaining about his backache so intro him to Rachel. Sorry to TS for not informing you.

After the session, he told me his backache is better but need to go back a few more time cos I think his back is really serious bad. Since it is getting better, I told him better to get it fix. Anyway he enjoy the session & best he keep praising Rachel is that she do not rush & becos of that, the session become a 3 hours one. His impression of china gal only money face & rush job gone after the session.

No problem at all GhostRay. Thanks for the referral. Would you care to help me give out Rachel's number if i can't access my inbox bro GhostRay? No obligation.

More contacts given out and apologies my mailbox is full earlier. Please pm me for Rachel's contact and enjoy ! ;)

GhostRay
27-07-2008, 09:28 AM
No problem at all GhostRay. Thanks for the referral. Would you care to help me give out Rachel's number if i can't access my inbox bro GhostRay? No obligation.

More contacts given out and apologies my mailbox is full earlier. Please pm me for Rachel's contact and enjoy ! ;)No problem bro.....

superbadman
27-07-2008, 12:16 PM
Manage to find time to hav a session wif Rachel yesterday.bk a rm and sms her.look i rate her 7,quite attractive in term of her age.No time wasted ,so start to strip to birthday suite and start massage.her massage i rate her as excellent veri detail and relax,i think her std can = to pro.I think her massage took most than 1 1/2hrs aleast.Soon she start to hj me .wow!1st time in my life she give me a veri special hj,like wat bros have describe b4.really veri new and excited 4 me.i came soon after cos too excited liao.shower up,paid n hm sweet hm.Once again really thks bro for sharing a wonderful gem wif me.Cheers.:D

slx1957
27-07-2008, 12:20 PM

Yes its true, rachel is a gal that takes her time to give us bruddel a very good and strong massage, even if it eats into her time. After that a very sensual hj to please all bruddel here. Definately a gem...:D

jason.8987
27-07-2008, 12:53 PM
hi bro conjurer and ghosRay,seem like something new also, can bro pm me her contact also pls ? thks

GhostRay
28-07-2008, 02:54 PM
Yes its true, rachel is a gal that takes her time to give us bruddel a very good and strong massage, even if it eats into her time. After that a very sensual hj to please all bruddel here. Definately a gem...:DYeap... but one thing I told her off is that sometime she forget she got a customer waiting for her. I told her if there is no customer after a session, that is ok. BUT not ok if there is a bro waiting for her.

I dun mean to tell her off but is very unfair for the bro next inline. Anyway she told she will try her best for her time management. Cheers all. :D

conjurer
28-07-2008, 09:12 PM
Thank you very much GhostRay for your help and Superbadman for your FR.

For those of you who cannot get Rachel's contact in time or my mail box is full, please drop bro GhostRay a PM. Thank you GhostRay for helping me out. I owe you one :p

Cheers and please take care of this gem. :)

lookgood3
28-07-2008, 09:41 PM
hi fried, can pm me her contact?

lookgood3
28-07-2008, 09:43 PM
can pm me her contact? thanks:)

GhostRay
30-07-2008, 04:15 AM
Thank you very much GhostRay for your help and Superbadman for your FR.

For those of you who cannot get Rachel's contact in time or my mail box is full, please drop bro GhostRay a PM. Thank you GhostRay for helping me out. I owe you one :p

Cheers and please take care of this gem. :) NP bro. Anytime. Cheers. :D

@luc@rd
30-07-2008, 04:45 AM
Hi bros, can pm me her contact? thanks a lot!!!

poweraaaaa
31-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Bros, can pm me her contact?
appreciate alot!

acemanfred55
31-07-2008, 09:50 PM
Thanks conjurer for the lobang.. this is the FR on Rachel.

Finally 'got a chance' to arrange to meet Rachel. Wanted to see for myself the gem we all talking abt. Called her number and was greeted by a purring voice, a bit aroused already. Made an appt at Lavender 81. I reached there and told her the room number. Within minutes, she arrived. Punctual man.

She has a pleasant look, wore a knee leg jeans, and skin looks smooth to the touch. Her her the rates and she quoted 100 for 2 hours. Actually I got time constraint but what the heck, start first then see how.

Must say her massage is good. When complained my shoulder aches, she put more effort there till, hey, the pain goes away. Shiok man. Finally turnaround, massage massage and then ask am I ready.. huh? U know what lah. She took off her blouse and jeans, and viola, red bra and red tongs. Then took off her bra too... and begin her BM. She go all the way to rub her NN on every part of my body, front, back, chest, legs and then didi... Told her I cant take it and ask her to finish with HJ. She wanted to try something, dont know call what, but I felt not so shiok. Individual lah.

I asked if can play with her pussy while she HJ, and she open it up to me... ho say... After a while, explode man. Dont know why but that day come a lot.

Overall, shiok. No hurry. Chat along the way but somehow didnt have the GF feeling with her.

Massage: good for those who want real good massage... she knows which part of body to treat.
BM/HJ: Good but nothing fancy.
Damage: 100+ 20 for room.

btw, she knows abt our web report and ask me to write on our encounter. Was just a bit surprised man.
So bros, plse write after yr encounter.

acemanfred55
31-07-2008, 09:58 PM
Forgot to mention this, Rachel said she's going back home in Aug, she dont know exactly when but will be later half of Aug... so bros, got to arrange quick before she leaves our shore.

Shao
01-08-2008, 01:55 AM
Hi bros,
i m interested, can pm her contacts? She onli do hj n bj rite? Nth else..

St Elmo
01-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Hi Bro
Interested to try, pls PM me, will FR once try, thanks

ee_enjoy
04-08-2008, 09:01 PM
First of all, my sincere thanks to TS, Bro Conjurer, for sharing Rachel's contact.

I wrote to him last night at 1am and presto! this morning 7am, I saw his PM liao :) my deepest gratitude for the super prompt reply.

Since TS so supportive, must also show my support too.
So Chop Chop Curry Pok, made a appointment with Rachel this afternoon straight away.

First impression when open the door, sees a pleasant lady, a bit fleshy, with a nice smile greeting me. Yes, maybe not be SYT, but still one that is pleasant and coud make u feel at ease. She will become more chatty as she warms up and gets to know you. And good point is when she chats, she doesn't overwhelmed you (which some gals do and gets you irritated).

Her massage is definitely good and got strength. Her technique is the finger press type. And she will apply the adequate strength to your liking. Overall massage is very detail as well, covers from upper back to the head, then down to the lower back and legs. All relaxing and no rush.

By the end of the massage, we have chatted quite a bit and are very comfortable with each other. She then proceed to strip down to just her black panties, keke, and starts her BM on me. First from the back, up and down and down and up :). Then I was asked to raise my buttock for the "Hai Di Lau Yue" groin massage, shiok!. And then position changed to the front, another round of BM, up and down and up again. Coming near the end of the BM, she would then hold my small brother to rub against her tits follow by using her legs to clamp my small brother, wao lau, double shiok!! All the above is about a good 10 ~ 15 mins of enjoyment. And during the entire massage, she keeps pouring the lotion on my body. Really alike to those Jap AV scene, kakaka.

After that, she then asked me how I would want to finish it off, Boob, Leg or Hand which I opted for hand. She then knee next to me for me to auto roam while she serve my small brother and my asshole with both her hands. Cant tahan liao, raise my white flag, and released a full load.

Conclusion, good massage, good service and attitude and definitely a relaxing and wonderful experience.

Again, would like to thank TS for the good recommendation.
Btw, she could be going back on the 19 Aug if she is unable to extend her stay. So for bros that are interested should try to catch her fast.

FR Rating:
----------
Looks: 6/10 (not SYT but pleasant and cheerful looking)
Massage: $45 / 1.5 hr (Room Excluded - $30 for 2hrs)
Special: I gave $80 cuz with BM and HJ.

ababa
04-08-2008, 11:16 PM
bro can PM me her contact, die die must try one! thanksssss:D

lulusin
04-08-2008, 11:22 PM
Hi Bros, can pm me her contacts?
Very gian after all the Frs here.

Anyway is there a fixed place to meet her?

KT_king
05-08-2008, 10:21 AM
Bro, i am very keen to try. Can u kindly share her contacts?

conjurer
07-08-2008, 01:16 AM
First of all, my sincere thanks to TS, Bro Conjurer, for sharing Rachel's contact.

I wrote to him last night at 1am and presto! this morning 7am, I saw his PM liao :) my deepest gratitude for the super prompt reply.

Thank you for the FR and i am glad you are pleased with her services. More contacts given out.

JJjumper
07-08-2008, 01:21 AM
bro care to share contacts
have not msge for sometime liao

jj

Disgusted
08-08-2008, 11:14 PM
I finally got to try out Rachel on Wed afternoon, and have no regrets. She does know how to massage and I definitely got what I wanted. It started out with pain and suffering, but ended with pure pleasure! Her BM feels great and I can't wait to have another session soon.

kakashi69
10-08-2008, 10:06 PM
yo bro can pass me the contact? tks!

GhostRay
11-08-2008, 08:43 AM
yo bro can pass me the contact? tks!
Check PM. Enjoy.... :D

Accord_JDM
11-08-2008, 12:55 PM
looks like another hidden...

i need the contact too!!!:D

conjurer
12-08-2008, 11:37 PM
looks like another hidden...

i need the contact too!!!:D

Sure bro. Please check your PM, cheers.

guan303
13-08-2008, 12:04 PM
Hi,bro.out there.
am like to try Rachel's massage.
can any bro. spare her number please.
thank.

meatpistol12
14-08-2008, 01:03 AM
Thanks to Bro Conjurer, finally managed to get a session with Rachel this pm; first time after many unsuccessful tries (mostly due to incorrect timing). She arrived punctually at L81, should said she is quite pretty compare to most massage ladies (FL or HC).

Well, I should said most FRs were right about her. When the usual massage started, she didn't stop much and worked very hard thru out about 1.5 hours. During the massage, was surprised that she knew quite a lot about SBF; even about the points system. She even asked me how many points have I got, when told her I'd only 10 points, she laughed and asked whether i'm a "New bird".
Finally it's show time, she said it's time for BM and starts to remove her clothing with only a black G-string on. Wooo...., what a nice pair of headlamp, beginning from my back, she starts her sensual BM using her precious assets going thru every inch of my body, feeling as if like waxing a car. Was asked to turn around, so that she can polished my front. After a good 15 mins of BM, she concentrate on giving me a breastfxxx, she began to speed up the up/down movement [with the (.)(.) of course] after sensing that I'm going to explode. Eventually burst my load on her nehneh, OMG the feeling was good. After the washed up, she hinted if we could have lunch together, how can I turned her down since she skipped her lunch to meet me. So we walked to Lavender food court, to have the famous pig trotter 卤猪脚 (that's what she claimed), We went our own way after the late lunch.

Look:- 8.5/10
Body:- 8/10 [waist line a little bit 粗,not sure if she is like that from last time because this is the first time I'm seeing her, but it is compensated by the rest of her, especially her (.)(.)]
Boob:- 8.5/10 (没马跑, no horse run, only get to grab them, will try to eat them next time)
Massage:- 8.5/10 (clear my neck and backache)
HJ:- no comment as there is no 100% handjob, but feeling of her hand jerking me from under behind my back was fantastic.
BM:- 9/10 (tried other before, none can compare to her, she is ver thorough)
BF:- 9.5/10 (looking at my shaft sliding in between the valley was exciting)
RTF:- Yes, why not. Will look her up again after my oversea trip.

Damage:- $100 + $20(hotel) + lunch

**PS-- just curious, she said i 'll get some point from TS, if I post my FR about her within 24 hours. not sure if my wish will cum true.:confused:

meatpistol12
14-08-2008, 01:37 AM
Dear TS, should I give out contact if someone ask for it?

Brother Jason, think i'm not in position to provide contact yet? If i got permission from TS, will immed reply you. Sorry for any inconvenience.

sealing
14-08-2008, 01:44 AM
Thank you for the FR and i am glad you are pleased with her services. More contacts given out.

Bro,
can pm the contact to me. thanks vm

thinkofdave
14-08-2008, 11:11 PM
hi..can PM me her contacts? tks all

Funseekerguy
17-08-2008, 05:53 PM
thks TS for the cont of rachel..... tried her out last week after getting the cont from TS... just 2 words.... "SHIOK" and "SATISFIED"... will definitely return to find her again very soon....:)

akaza24
17-08-2008, 10:47 PM
Rachael used to be Suki roommate ;)

Shi San
22-08-2008, 12:19 AM
thnx bro conjurer for this gem, her massage is really soothing and bm was just icing on the cake. my short fr on her

FR Rating:
----------
Looks: 6.5/10 (i personally think she has nice features)
Massage: 7.5/10
Figure: 5.5/10
BM: 7.5/10
RTM: most likely when i regain vit m

very unassuming and cheerful attitude gal. bros who try sure wun be disappointed.

xpore666
22-08-2008, 01:17 AM
Bros, Can share her contact with me... wanna try her massage n also BM/BF, will write a FR once met up with her(provided she can get her visa extended). Thank you:)

tong_robin
22-08-2008, 09:58 AM
Bro , can share the contact... need a massage , BM , Hj..etc badly thank you

evo7_5
23-08-2008, 11:33 AM
Hi TS,
have sent u a PM requesting for her contacts.
Thanks in advance.

keybca
23-08-2008, 12:07 PM
Nice FR just heard there is Spanish style bro. gonna try it.thanks

Dizzyman
23-08-2008, 06:36 PM
Hi TS,

Mind sharing with me...Rachel contact. TIA

conjurer
23-08-2008, 06:36 PM
Thank you for Rachel's FR and more contacts have been given out. Apologies if i didnt manage to reply you in time but i do make an effort to reply at least twice a day.

Do keep your FR coming & enjoy. ;)

evo7_5
24-08-2008, 09:57 AM
Thanks TS.

Will provide FR asap I'm massaged.

GhostRay
26-08-2008, 05:45 PM
Sorry to TS & other bro who pm me.... I was oversea during this few weeks. Anyway one of my frds rtm Rachel & already dying for the next session. His FR to me is only 1 words.... Shiok...

So any bro who wish to try Rachel, please pm TS or me. Cheers.

Linkus
26-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Firstly, thanks to bro Conjurer for the contact.

Managed to have a great session with Rachel this evening.

Personal Ratings :
==============

Looks : 6.5 (pleasant and cheerful looking)
Body : 7 (suitable to me at all angles)
Boobs : 7.5 (indeed a nice pair of boobs which I kept fondling)
Massage : 7 (proportionate strength applied as I prefer to be done without using oil)
HJ ; 6 (did not finish off with HJ but was offered BF with oil applied on the valley which was sensational)
BM : 7 (although short but was thoroughly done on almost the entire body)
RTF : Yes, of course

Damages: $80 + tips + hotel $20

Summary : Rachel is from Shenzhen. She is very accomodative and with positive service attitudes.
She is quite chatty and can converse in Cantonese besides Mandarin.
The entire session was superb and well spent.

Bro Conjurer, will up u for sharing your great find gem when I regain my power.

Cheerz!

rh8611
27-08-2008, 02:03 AM
she is alway the first choice for me if vit M is still available.. :D
Cheers for all the FR, i'm sure she will be happy with all these positive FR.

conjurer
28-08-2008, 01:52 AM
Sorry to TS & other bro who pm me.... I was oversea during this few weeks. Anyway one of my frds rtm Rachel & already dying for the next session. His FR to me is only 1 words.... Shiok...

So any bro who wish to try Rachel, please pm TS or me. Cheers.

No worries at all bro GhostRay :)

Thank you for all the FRs of Rachel and am glad you guys have a good time. Feel free to pm me or bro GhostRay for her contacts.

Rachel would like to inform you guys that she is thankful for all your support and will do her best to ensure each and every of your session is enjoyable and memorable.

She would also like to apologise to some bros whom she could not fit her timing due to "session overlap".

xpore666
30-08-2008, 03:40 AM
Thanks Bro conjurer on sharing Rachel's ctc... Managed to tried her skills out and here are the FR (full story with funny kuku me hahha) :

Last nite ard 9pm after dinner decided to visit GL see see look look.. drove along L14/16... like very quiet ..not many mei-meis around..probably all busy n occupied.. so was thinking maybe give Rachel a call to see if she's available(since feeling abit tired).

Luckily ...shes free, so told her will be seeing her in about 20mins and will let her know the rm no. once chk-in. However, when i reach H81, dam.. as usual cant get a room and got to wait for 30-40mins.. so i immediately called Rachel again to tell her might be late and ask if she can wait till around 10pm..(abit of hesitation) n she replied "ker-yi". Than while waiting n having kopi, around 10pm the hotel called and i quickly chked-in n called Rachel n inform her my rm no.

While waitin in the room, i quickly take a fast shower n lie down on the bed n watched HBO. About 15mins later my HP rings..so i answered..to my surprise its Rachel asked me why i dint open up the door when she pressed the door bell, i was thinkin"Door bell? i dint hear any bells ringing?".. so i quickly headed to the door see . Funny..there's no one insight outside the corridor !!! So i was wondering..where the hell is she..n called her to double confirm the rm no. n she said "Yes..im outside at this rm " This moment, im like "oh gosh...dun tell me im at the wrong hotel!" hahhaha...:D Than she asked me which hotel am i at.. i was like..."Ehh i thought only got one H81 along Lvnder?" Than she asked again..isit the 1st 1 along the corner or center or near food court.. I again was "Blurrrrred" Har?? telling her the small one along the road ... jus after FHotel.. than she said "how come u dont know which hotel..okok im comin!"

In about another 8-10mins she arrived at the doorway. At last..after such a long,funny,blurblur cockup event..hahha.:o 1st sight, she was quite ok lookin , abit cute with some sweet smiles PLUS abit of pissed-off look heheh. (cos she knocked on the wrong rm n said the guy at the rm is very rude, shouting at her..n she very angry.. ) So i apologized to her..explaining that im not familiar with Lvnder ...n frankly speaking this is my 1st visiting H81 along Lvnder. Guess she accepted my apologies n smile while naggin.." how come that guy so fierce n rude one..its not the usual s'porean i had in mind" Than i explained: "well not all s'porean r like that..maybe this is 1/100 lah..."

OK Now proceed with the Main purpose..MASSAGE:

After all the talking..was told to lay on the bed and she applied baby oil onto my back.. 1st feel..she got the strength 'Great!' Starting from the neck area to the head.. than to the back... she is friendly and chatty n asked me "hows the feel..enough pressure? u want harder?" Thru out the massage her hp rings about 3 times, all in vibrate mode.. ignored 1st call, answered 2nd but short one and 3rd one.. asked me if she can massage me with 1 hand while talkin on the phone..so i agrees since she's polite enough to ASK. After doing the whole massage which takes abt 45-50mins i guess..she asked me how long do i want" 2hr or 1half hr?"... i asked for 1half hr will do.. since earlier mis-location takes up about 20mins already..

Now Here comes the extra...She just stripped all..except her Red G-string n apply lots of oil onto my back n start rubbing my back with her 2 tits..up n down from back to buttock..to thighs 4 abt 8mins wow..great feeling as her body(breast) was gettin warmmmmmer... :) Nex she asked me to live up my buttock ,legs open while knees on the bed..feel abit awkward thou..than she pours somemore oil onto her palms n start to rub against my didi n balls n massage for abt 5mins.. Whooowww great feeling..Bery Pro leh!Soft,smooth n very constant technique. Follow-by, asking me to turn around..facing ceiling.. now she start to catbath me again..HJing my DiDi while licking my nips... than comes the Boob job..grabbing my Didi on her hands n stroking it against her 2 firm tits(very much like those JapAV style..Gosh) n put in between the thighs and also later her 2 mountains n move up down up down..very shiok staring at her breast while she is performing it..after about 8mins she starts to concentrate on finishing my Didi..n sat beside me..one hand on my Didi while the other fingering my Ass..Another Superb Feeling...Dammm..:P At this moment i too reach out my hand n started to grip her tits 1 after another.. Feeling about to cum..she continues to HJing me n fingering my Arse till i exploded..Hhhaaaaarrhhhh! What a feeling...:eek:

Looks:6.5/10 (Pleasant looking with smile)
Massage:7.5/10
Attitude:9/10
HJ + ArseFingering: 9/10 (Very smooth n constant)
Cup:B+(quite firm not those slagging kind)
Body:5.5-6/10 (Fleshy,smooth skins)
RTM:Yes

conjurer
30-08-2008, 05:08 AM
Bro xpore666,

Thank you for your detailed and nice FR. I am glad you have a good time with Rachel.

varero
30-08-2008, 04:52 PM
Thanks to TS for the contact. Tried her 2 times within the last 2 weeks and very consistent eservice. Looks is average and a little plump. But have massage skills as she worked in Shenzhen last time and do massage.
After all the massage, she would stripped to her panties and then putoil over your body and then your body. All the rubbing using oil is heaven and then she would put my little brother in between her thighs and breast and rub.... shiok man..... after that she wud do a very good HJ and then The End.

Looks : 5/10
Massage : 8/10
Price : $80 for 2 hrs massage n special

bigbuffalo
31-08-2008, 11:27 AM
hello TS..can u share her contcat with me ? thank you very much.

bigbuffalo
01-09-2008, 12:31 AM
thanks to the TS for his prompt reply to my request for contact , he replied me the same day in the afternoon .
called racheal in the night and she was ok at the arranged time , so i headed down to lavendar area . Got a room at 81, called her and she was pressing the door bell at no time ,
got down to business with her massage and i was quite happy with her massages , nice relaxing with sufficient strength..her body massage was also very shiok
although she is a little plump , i found her attractive and chatty in her own way and she was quite keen to asked for feedback on her tactics .
will go back for her services again soon .
i paid her $100 for her services.
thanks to TS again for trusting her contact with me.

conjurer
01-09-2008, 01:24 AM
thanks to the TS for his prompt reply to my request for contact , he replied me the same day in the afternoon .
called racheal in the night and she was ok at the arranged time , so i headed down to lavendar area . Got a room at 81, called her and she was pressing the door bell at no time ,
got down to business with her massage and i was quite happy with her massages , nice relaxing with sufficient strength..her body massage was also very shiok
although she is a little plump , i found her attractive and chatty in her own way and she was quite keen to asked for feedback on her tactics .
will go back for her services again soon .
i paid her $100 for her services.
thanks to TS again for trusting her contact with me.

Thank you for the FR and am glad you had an enjoyable session.

jayboy
01-09-2008, 10:01 AM
hi bro, its seem vry special also,so can i hve her contact and after try, will post here also , thks.

tattoo99
01-09-2008, 05:35 PM
thanks bro conjurer for the contact. had a session just now at lavendar area. got a room, sms her the room number and went to bathe. she reached about 10min later. started with massage. massage skill is good, soothing and with strength. next comes the bm. 2 words, damn shiok. ended with hj. actually, she not those plump type but got tummy. friendly and chatty.

Looks : 6.5/10 (pleasant looking)
Attitude : 9/10
Price : $100 (massage,bm,hj) + $10 (tips)
Room : $30

once again, thanks bro conjurer.

Jerryt81
04-09-2008, 12:23 PM
Bro, pls PM her contact, need a massage. yhx

makchan
08-09-2008, 03:22 AM
sounds good! pls pm me contact. thanks. :)

Ziek's Nick
08-09-2008, 12:27 PM
very good feedbacks.!

jinmitham
12-09-2008, 11:25 PM
So sorry for the delay for the FR, I was busy and tired on my work and till now than got time to write my FR.

Thanks to Bro Conjurer for introduce me Rachel, call her on last Friday to have it on Sat Noon at Lav81.

Have check in the hotel and sms her the room number and took off clothing, less than 10mins the doorbell ring and open to see a chubby and quit chio gal and invite her into the room.

So will process on the bed, she started with a back massage with clothing on and it was a solid massage with the right strength and you will know than she have learn it before. After 45min of massage, she undress her cloth and will ask to turn around to massage my head, shoulder and till my leg.

She have a nice boob and I try to lick and suck it all the way till bro cannot tahan:p and ask to start the hj, but have started with JG and BJ and this is the first time I try JG. It was so nice feeling and I trying to hold her 2 boob from both side when she do JG on my bro.

Around 30 mins later, after the massage, I told her I can’t stand it any longer and she try to put oil on my bro and start stroking slowly than faster and after 10 mins and I load it all on her hand.:D

She help me cleanup and than went to bath and than my turn to bath, after bathing, still got 10 min more before time off. Sit on the bed and she help me to massage my shoulder again and pay her and send her leave first.

A nice gem for massage with nice BJ/HJ/JG.

Looks:7/10 (Pleasant looking with smile)
Massage:8/10

sexlife
13-09-2008, 12:44 AM
nice FR bro jinmitham,.... care to share her contacts :o

rh8611
13-09-2008, 03:14 AM
So sorry for the delay for the FR, I was busy and tired on my work and till now than got time to write my FR.

Thanks to Bro Conjurer for introduce me Rachel, call her on last Friday to have it on Sat Noon at Lav81.

Have check in the hotel and sms her the room number and took off clothing, less than 10mins the doorbell ring and open to see a chubby and quit chio gal and invite her into the room.

So will process on the bed, she started with a back massage with clothing on and it was a solid massage with the right strength and you will know than she have learn it before. After 45min of massage, she undress her cloth and will ask to turn around to massage my head, shoulder and till my leg.

She have a nice boob and I try to lick and suck it all the way till bro cannot tahan:p and ask to start the hj, but have started with JG and BJ and this is the first time I try JG. It was so nice feeling and I trying to hold her 2 boob from both side when she do JG on my bro.

Around 30 mins later, after the massage, I told her I can’t stand it any longer and she try to put oil on my bro and start stroking slowly than faster and after 10 mins and I load it all on her hand.:D

She help me cleanup and than went to bath and than my turn to bath, after bathing, still got 10 min more before time off. Sit on the bed and she help me to massage my shoulder again and pay her and send her leave first.

Looks:7/10 (Pleasant looking with smile)
Massage:8/10

are u sure u went to the correct rachel..? since when she start giving JG and BJ?...:confused::confused:

Linkus
13-09-2008, 09:12 AM
are u sure u went to the correct rachel..? since when she start giving JG and BJ?...:confused::confused:

Definitely a typo error..... should read as BM instead of BJ.

Bro jinmitham, correct me if I am wrong?

Good day.

GhostRay
13-09-2008, 11:18 AM
are u sure u went to the correct rachel..? since when she start giving JG and BJ?...:confused::confused:I think he meant Boob Job.... As for JG..... I dunno liao.

h_lover
13-09-2008, 11:24 AM
Can pm me her no? thanks

koosmock
13-09-2008, 11:37 PM
bro can PM contacts. thanks:)

oldgun
14-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Hi, Please PM me the contact, i am into sensual massage and special.

daniellyt
14-09-2008, 06:47 PM
Tried Rachel 2wks back. This is the FR

Called her around 11am & arrange an appointment at 2pm. Went to the H81 & make my way into the hotel through the back door & saw a lady in black walking out. I was thinking could it be her? Was able to get a room without waiting.

SMS her when I was in the room & there was no reply from her. So went to bath first. After finish bathing, the door bell rings. When I open the door, it was the lady I saw when I was walking into the hotel. She immediately recognize me and said that she saw me just now.

She arrange the pillow & ask me to lie on the bed for the message session. Knew that she from ShenZhen & we started talking in Cantonese. She was 1 chatty girl & the whole session was very comfortable and has no difficulty in communicating with her. We talk about her work life back in China, she said she was here because of the exchange rate between the Chinese Yuen & Sing dollar. She also complain to me that the exchange rate drop a bit recently and now she remit lesser money back home now.

I started asking about her work life back home. Initially, she was doing decent message but in order to earn more money she learned BM. But, she does not do FJ back home as she said the furtherest she did is BM only. After the message, she apply oil on my body and proceed with the BM. Follow by a bit of small brother message. The session was done after the HJ. During the HJ autoroam was allowed and she also allows me to suck her nipple. But, was unable to suck too long as she kept saying ' 受不了' (buan tahan). She kept telling me that her nipples are very sensitive and she afraid she cannot take it if I kept sucking them. After which, she jerk off my load and we went to bath together.

After the bath she still helps to message my shoulder as I told her before hand that it was feeling stiff.

Overall experience is very good. Smooth skin, a bit bah bah which I feel quite ok.

Look: 7/10 (Not SYT but she looks cute to me)
Body: 6/10 (Got bit of tummy and bah bah)
Boob: Should be a B size boobs.
Extra Services offered : BM, HJ
Bj: Does not offer
FJ : Does not offer
Attitute : 9/10
damage: 100 (Exclude room)
RTM : Definitely

conjurer
14-09-2008, 10:29 PM

Would like to confirm and concur with what bro GhostRay says that what jinmitham meant in his earlier FR is BM and NOT BJ. Thank you for all the FRs...

aojk
15-09-2008, 12:25 AM
Thanks to TS for the contact. Tried her 2 times within the last 2 weeks and very consistent eservice. Looks is average and a little plump. But have massage skills as she worked in Shenzhen last time and do massage.
After all the massage, she would stripped to her panties and then putoil over your body and then your body. All the rubbing using oil is heaven and then she would put my little brother in between her thighs and breast and rub.... shiok man..... after that she wud do a very good HJ and then The End.

Looks : 5/10
Price : $80 for 2 hrs massage n special

Bro, Can PM me her contact?

rainday
15-09-2008, 03:36 PM
First a big thank you to Conjurer for trusting me with Rachel contact despite my lowly points. I'm not a frequent user and only go for quality massage, so taking contact like these can be difficult at times.

Anyway a description of Rachel. She's a joyful talkative and attentative girl. To be honest not very pretty but she make up for it by putting on nice make up and clothes. Even ask me where can buy pretty clothes. =.=" I look like sell cloth meh?? Hee. She is pleasing to the eye and her personality just made up for the physical short coming she had. Figure wise is okay. a bit chubby, B cup boobs, but hey she defended that she need some flesh for those wonderful BM our brothers had. Haha.

A description of our encounter. Ding Dong, and I open the door to hmm.. a syt. Okay la. Open door didnt see properly. Closer look, ok not so pretty, but like i say earlier, she make up for it. She is young, only just passed her 25yrs old birthday. I consider her as "pretty" overall. Proceed to ask me undress and lie on the bed. Start chit chatting and massage..while she fully clothed. I cheekly ask her why she don't take off. She replied "I took off le, then you people keep touching. Like that I cannot service you properly. After massage, I took off, then u can see and touch all you want, okie?" Hmm.. true. very true. Her massage is top notch. Big strength and pressing all the right points. I'm glad I decided to let her massage me properly. Nothing much to describe but it well worth the $$.

Then come the exciting part. She took off her clothes to reveal a sexy G-string. Decided to took it off since I'm so obedient. ha. Start drenching me with baby oil and rubbing herself over my back, down to my butt and to my legs. Her soft warm boobs bring immediate warmth and it is just so so comfy. I could almost close my eye and let her rub me to sleep. Ask to go the doggy posture and start carassing my goin..again. comfy comfy. massage my balls and rubbed against my dick shaft. How would anyone not turn on by such service?? Turn me over and repeat the process again. rub rub. boob fcuk, thigh fcuk. I almost couldn't resist pushing myself up into her open pussy while she doing her thigh fcuk with me. Hee. Anyway after a good 5min of rubbing, interchanging of different position and stroking of my dick, I exploded like never before. Can feel my whole body shaking while I hugged her and ejected all over the bed. =P

Then the lously phone rang. "Excuse me sir, do you want to extend 'cos your timing is up" OMG. Was enjoying myself so much that I didn't know she had massage me for over 2hrs. We then took a fast fast shower together and make our way out.

Overall, its a satisfying experience with Rachel. RTM? I already promise her I will call her again. :D

Steve82
27-09-2008, 01:54 PM
Had a session with her 2 weeks before. Sorry for the late FR, bro conjuror! Work commitments..

Yup, sms her to meet up at H81 at Lavender but send to the wrong one by Uncle(Not sure how to differentiate) hence, we both went to different hotels.

When she arrived 15 minutes later, i was near dozing off (work commitments..) though i was quickly perked up by my sight of her. SYT.. not though definitely not fat.. big boned?

Proceed to strip and massage.. I am a regular for massage and tuina and i can say her massage is indeed good... all the xue wei (points) on the body were pressed accurately though it kinda hurts on the neck part cos she told me i had a very tight neck and i asked to go full strength.. Hurts but really shiok after a while..

After about an hour of good massage.. she paused and i was barely consious lying face down on the fluffy pillow, wondering why she stopped. She started to pour massage oil onto my back, using her hands to spread all over..

Suddenly, just as i was enjoying the nice smell of the oil, I feel two fleshy orbs sliding up my back!! All the way from my lower back up to my neck and down again... rubbing her nipple one at the time against my ass crack... the feeling was incredible...

She then proceed to use her breasts all over the back of my body.. Then after i don't know how long, i was asked to turn over..

Naked.. oily.. skin red from her exertions, and her heaving boobs.. makes me hard just thinking about it... She then proceed to pour more oil onto her breasts; and then with a impish smile on her face, grabbed my alraedy very erect dick and squeeze it between her peaks..going up and down with a CFM expression on her face.

After an eternity of sweet agony, i finally cum.. all over her boobs and my stomach.

Bros, go for it!! She is well worth it!

Cheers,

Steve

~iOOi~
27-09-2008, 04:24 PM
This service look attractive with the pricing. Can I have the contact?:)

sammyjack
28-09-2008, 02:05 AM
sounds real good!...can pm me her contacts? wold like to try out and later do my FR too...:)

ml1138
01-10-2008, 02:11 PM
Wow! she is so hot now a days don't know I will have a chance to book her this weekend....
well done for TS conjurer and bro GhostRay for all yours service to Rachel...:)

cordon
02-10-2008, 10:12 PM
My FR with Rachael… After gym session, here ache there ache, decide to go for a massage to ease the ache. Had been trying quite a few FLs for the past few weeks, but the 1st person come to my mind…Rachael. Had tried her 2 weeks ago, really miss her die hard massage cum cum body massage and moooorrreee!!(will talk more in later part)

Quickly called her 11am, she picked up and sounds like still in the bed.. waahh sexy voice. Asked if she available 12noon, she ok with the time. Hee hee, quickly went to book a room and called her, told me to shower and gave her 10-15 mins to reach.

Ding-dong… opened door and there she is, nicely dress with nice make up. Really like her long smooth hair and the perfume she use. Arrange the pillow and proceed to start massage. Opt for 1.5hr package, started at abt 12:10pm, she will massage every part of yr body without shortcut and guess what, by then she abt to do BM for me, the time is already 1:37pm. After that she proceed to strip, left with panties and start pouring oil over my back and her nei nei, where the exciting and erotic massage comes!! Lucky lah, got a room with bedframe and side wall with mirrors, so can see her sexy body rubbing against your back.

After that, told me to be in doggie position, to start the “hai di lao yue” with her nei nei rubbing my butt, keep asking me is it shiok? From the mirror, you see the way she massage you really turns me on. Lucky still can tahan lah…

Asked me to turn around and proceed with front nei nei massage.. Follow by using her nei nei to clamp my didi. She also guide my hand to her nei nei so to raba raba and at the same time more feeling with my didi. Ask whether want to try her thigh to “ta fei ji”, of course no objection!! While doing, my both hand “non stop music” massaging her nei nei and nipps. Can see she really put in effort, panting lah… see her so shiong, ask her to use hand and sit beside me (so to continue my roaming at her breasts).

She then use towel to wipe away the oil on her breast, and use her nei nei to kiss my mouth and tongue, and her hand performing slow & steady hj. Not to disappoint her, tongue in action on her nip, and she starts moaning… can see she really enjoying.

After 5 mins, cannot tahan liao, my bro finally surrender to her moaning and smoothing hj. See the time and is already 1:52pm. Quickly proceed to shower and left together. Overall, she service me like I having 2hr package. When pay her $100, she insists to give me back the change since I initially opt for 1.5hr. Since she so hardworking and not calculative, asked her to keep the change.

Look: 7/10 (a person know how to dress up and make up)
Body: A bit ba bal ah (definitely not consider plump, quite like it)
Normal Massage: 7.5/10
Sensual/Boobs Massage: 8/10
Attitude: 8.5/10
BJ/FJ: Don’t do (fine with me, like her massage mah)
RTM: Yesss!! I would say her attitude and overall performance is very good
Overall Rating: 8/10 (Must Try):D

Running man
02-10-2008, 11:09 PM
Can pm me the contact? Thks:)

AK_Sam
03-10-2008, 06:22 PM
Have a session with Rachel at 4.30 pm on Tuesday after been push back from 4pm . She was wearing a pair of jean and blouse when we met at L81.I have taken a shower while waiting for her, so we wasted no time but get on
to the massage.

She start off with rubbing over my back with oil for about 15 mins , then continued massage over again with a piece of tower. Strange , I have encounter a few masseurs doing that,I think it doesn't give you
the good feeling of direct contact bring.( correct me if I am wrong).
Secondly she was doing the massage with her jeans and blouse on, ocassinally using one hand instead of both,( the jeans must have inconvenienced her) The massage was thorough, as she was trying her best to do her job.After about 45 mins she asked me to stick up my ass so that she can "catch some fishes" from behind. Wow that was ticklish and shiok.

After about an hour. was asked to turned over while she stripped to her panty , this is when sexy part starts.She started BM me all over , this is where I have the chance to hold her bob for a short while. Handfull , but
it was too slippery.
Half was through locked on my DIDi with her tie,and started to jerk,wow it was like Fxxking all right. very
refreshing, I off loaded after a while.

Below is my personal opinion of her massge

Looks : 6.5 (pleasant )
Body :5.5 ( rounded , have spare tyres )
Boobs : 7.5
Massage : 7 , was thorough , she is hardworking( Think she should not used the tower over the body )
HJ ; 6
BM : 7
RTF : maybe

Damages: $80 + tips + hotel $20

Over rating: Think I will pen her rating this way( in value term), wtih reference to some I have tried.

Amy ( Amy , sad case) 8.5 ( is a waste, left for good))
Sin Yui ( 5 in 1) 8.0 ( returned to China) )
MiMi 8.0 ( returned to China)
QQ 7.5 ( returned to China)
Rita 7.5 available
Xiao Hong 7.0 available
Rachel 7.0 available
Xiao Ling 5.5 available

Feel free to comment on my judgement.

Thanks TS for the contact.

Cheers

AK Sam

Lehmann bros
03-10-2008, 06:36 PM
Hi Conjurer,

Your inbox is full (of request I suppose). Kindly drop Rachel's contact in my inbox as she sounds like a good try. Many thanks! Will post an FR thereafter

conjurer
04-10-2008, 02:55 PM
I am sorry for not being able to give out Rachel's contacts for past 1 day as my mailbox is full. I have now cleared my mailbox and do pm me should you want a good and soothing massage and more. Enjoy ! :)

sgled
04-10-2008, 04:18 PM
Please PM me Rachel's contact. Thanks.

Alucard_x
06-10-2008, 10:08 PM
Thanks to Bro conjurer for the contact. Went and try the massage.

Overall, the massage is good and hard. Actually a bit too hard, got to tell her to reduce the strength...hj is standard with her hand and her tits. The feeling is good.

I don't think I need to say more. But you should try her if you want standard (no nonsense) massage.

Ratings:

Face 6/10 (not my type)
body 6/10 (fleshy, C cup)
massage 8/10
HJ/BM 8/10

willianhung9
06-10-2008, 10:36 PM
Can any Bro please PM Rachel contact to me? Thanks.

Steege
07-10-2008, 11:18 AM
Thanks Bro Conjurer for sharing contact.

I will try to contact her when I return from my overseas trip and post FR here.

Thanks

mewaiting4utoo
08-10-2008, 04:25 PM
hi bro, can pm me her contact. thanks.

kevin220868
08-10-2008, 04:49 PM
Thanks Bro conjurer for the contact. Went this afternoon to try her.SMS her yesterday to arrange this afternoon.The massage is good and using her leg was good also.Overall the massage is good but the BM she used too much baby lotion I don't really like it as for the HJ is kind of standard put too much baby lotion nice tits not bad.Next time you would only try her massage will do.

Ratings:

Face 6/10 (chubby face)
body 6/10 (fleshy, C cup)
massage 8/10
HJ/BM 8/10 (too much lotion on the BM)

:)

Maxcock
16-10-2008, 11:19 PM
Had a session with Racheal recently after getting the ctc from one kind bro. Personally, I feel that her look is just normal, and her body is on the meaty side. However, like what all bros had mentioned, her massage skill is powerful and her BM is also quite good. But somehow she and me don't really click. I ask one question she give one straight answer. I normally can strike a good conservation with WL, but not with her. So after a while, I just give up and laid back to enjoy the service.

Body: 6/10
Massage: 7/10
BM: 7/10
GFE: 5/10
Overall: 6/10