PDA

View Full Version : submissive sissy looking to serve a man in bed

hannahh
26-03-2020, 12:08 PM
Hellos! Let me start with a little intro, My name is Hannah. I’m 25 this year. 169 and 64kg. Chinese. Currently single.

Have been lurking around in this forum for a while and decided to take the plunge and create this account to fulfil my fantasy.

Disclaimer: I am a sissy. I am born as a man. I am straight. I am not into gay relationship. I am only into man who likes sissy/crossdresser/trans.

I had this fantasy of serving another guy in bed for a few years now.

Never met anyone so far, hopefully I can find someone comfortable here!

This started a few years back when I first came across sissy tumblr. Slowly, I got more and more into it. Till now where I dun stroke to cum as i have a very small dick, while I rub it with my fingers like how a girl does to her clitty.

Hope to find someone who just wants to have a sissy serve him behind closed doors without any strings attached.

Disclaimer: I dun look feminine. But I am submissive behind closed doors.

Anyone wanna punish this naughty girl in bed?

Only discreet, sane and DDF please.

PM me for more details. No $ involved.

Thank you (:

macrick
26-03-2020, 12:18 PM
Disclaimer: I am a sissy. I am born as a man. I am straight. I am not into gay relationship. I am only into man who likes sissy/crossdresser/trans.

(:

What oxymoronic sentence is this? Are you pre-op or post-op? Former = still having the penis and testicles, Latter = having a manmade hot pocket.

Since you're born a man. You should know how Men think and want (clear and concise description). From your statement, It is obvious that you're gay or least having homosexual tendencies. How many men have you slept with? This better not be a trolling thread.

peeboy75
13-09-2020, 02:33 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but this is also the first time im hearing such a term in this context..I do respect the LGBTQ community.so i dont understand the term sissy as well...i guess you are transvestite then...someone who hasnt gone for op yet and dresses femininely...or do you not even bother to cross-dress? So you see, cant blame people for being confused...and if you are straight..then in actual fact you should be going for gals, but because biologically you are still male and you are sexually attracted to guys then i dont understand why you say you are straight..so the confusion stems from here..

enigma88
15-09-2020, 04:32 AM
Thanks TS for the posting. I understand it can be intimidating in starting a thread. While TS may not have been very clear in his post, we don't have to be too strict in applying labels on sexual preferences. Sexuality has a wide range and is not necessarily binary.

cengizkhan
16-09-2020, 07:05 AM
Brother, wrong column, wrong site...🤮🤮🤮