PDA

View Full Version : Do u know sperm will be healthy if u ...

Keong19
19-10-2007, 01:34 PM
Do u know sperm will be healthy if u ... have sex everyday

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c61/garfieldhello/WBnews.jpg

Courtesy from WB news

Akina
19-10-2007, 02:57 PM
I suppose if you have sex everyday, the sperm stock will be fresh everyday too .... so I should think it should be healthy ...

pocketrocket
19-10-2007, 03:02 PM
Do u know sperm will be healthy if u ... have sex everyday

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c61/garfieldhello/WBnews.jpg

Courtesy from WB news

Does PPC counts? :D

Ham Sup Lo
19-10-2007, 03:07 PM
By PCCing everyday, it actually replenish your system with fresher sperms.

noname123
19-10-2007, 03:15 PM
Does PPC counts?

Aiyo...threadstarter mentioned "sex" laio mah...;)

BTW..what is PPC har...:confused:

Noddy
19-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Aiyo...threadstarter mentioned "sex" laio mah...

BTW..what is PPC har...:confused:

I thinks PCC also the same as long your sperm come out.:p
just my $0.02.

noname123
19-10-2007, 04:16 PM
I thinks PCC also the same as long your sperm come out.:p
just my $0.02.

like that...PCC everday enough already...no need SBF and look for FLs loh....

Like that say correct or not har....hehe:D

jnlover
19-10-2007, 04:19 PM

LOL... PCC certainly helps to release the URGE... but nothing beats the REAL thing... agreed? :D

STK01
19-10-2007, 04:23 PM
LOL... PCC certainly helps to release the URGE... but nothing beats the REAL thing... agreed? :D

Totally concurred! Sometimes due to lack of vitamin M, I sometimes PCC to reduce my chionging frequency.

However, sometimes really feel want to squeeze neh neh, PCC also no use. Then have to make a trip down to my fav joint.. hehe:D

Furyman
19-10-2007, 04:44 PM
I happen to read it somewhere that inorder to successfully pregnant a woman,the man need to have at least three days of sperm inside him.newly created ones although fresh but chances are lower.

pocketrocket
19-10-2007, 05:01 PM
I happen to read it somewhere that inorder to successfully pregnant a woman,the man need to have at least three days of sperm inside him.newly created ones although fresh but chances are lower.

Really? So that to build up the army and do the battle? Cheong ahhhh... :D

Freman
19-10-2007, 05:02 PM

hi,

I can confirm that doesn't always need 3 days of supply..... heheh... from real life experience....

pocketrocket
19-10-2007, 05:03 PM
hi,

I can confirm that doesn't always need 3 days of supply..... heheh... from real life experience....

Wah!!! Show off lah, bro...People need 2days to build the army and you only 1 day...Ha! :D

shacker
19-10-2007, 05:12 PM
Haha, depends on individual lah, Bro Freman must be power sperm .... I suppose some people sperm count low, some high, if low, I suppose maybe have to rest one week ...... :eek:

Keong19
19-10-2007, 05:30 PM

Champion lah, Bro!

WooXo
19-10-2007, 05:56 PM
That y!!! my wife can't have my baby..:confused:

Noddy
19-10-2007, 06:01 PM

ha ha , just for me SBF is a must to log in.
And i love to look at pics link n pcc...:p
I like to collect pics too.

David_Ginola
19-10-2007, 08:13 PM
tks bro for sharing the article....

Ultimate_Joker
19-10-2007, 09:10 PM
Very informative indeed. Because I seldom read chinese paper :D Thanks Threadstarter

Furyman
19-10-2007, 09:24 PM
hi,

bro freman u strong ar hahahah,

texas_red
19-10-2007, 09:47 PM
ha ha , just for me SBF is a must to log in.
And i love to look at pics link n pcc...:p
I like to collect pics too.

Not forgetting those hot steamy stories from some bros ;)

Bodhisattva
19-10-2007, 11:49 PM
I read from somewhere our semen are made up mainly of blood and protein. To have bucketloads of sperm, take your protein!!!. Aim to take in at least 0.5 to 1 gram of protein for per pound of your bodyweight. But not to the extend of overloading your kidney...

XboxSG
20-10-2007, 01:32 AM
Thanks for the input

Freman
20-10-2007, 01:50 AM
Champion lah, Bro!

bo la... not champion.... but didn't mean to experiment..... result is my 4 yr old kid.... lol....

mansgp
20-10-2007, 03:50 AM
hi,

Me too. All it took me was half day supply to become a father.

JediSkull
20-10-2007, 07:27 AM
Wah piang!~!~ bros here think too much about reservists is it?~?~ still need time to prepare?~?~Machiam infantry troopers go cheong and die!~!~

All train to be snipers lar! One Shot One Kill!!! how abt tat?~?~:p

pokeman71
20-10-2007, 09:30 AM
Everything is the same. Long time no use will spoil.

Car, if you go oversea, you will ask your friend to warm up the engine for you.

electrical appliance no use for a few weeks will spoil.

Same to our little bro, but how about our counter part, lont time no use will it dry UP.

Akina
20-10-2007, 09:40 AM
Me too. All it took me was half day supply to become a father.

Half day nia , wah 1 up on bro freman .. :eek:

All your power sperm ... got everyday drink ginseng ..

pocketrocket
20-10-2007, 12:03 PM
Wah piang!~!~ bros here think too much about reservists is it?~?~ still need time to prepare?~?~Machiam infantry troopers go cheong and die!~!~

All train to be snipers lar! One Shot One Kill!!! how abt tat?~?~:p

Sniper long time then shoot 1 time...I like infantry...Shoot shoot shoot...Keep shoot. Ha! :D

Noddy
20-10-2007, 12:30 PM

Story i dun have la...steamy pics i got alot.
If i got time i can post pics in pic link but Bro texas_red you have to support ha...:D

mansgp
20-10-2007, 12:31 PM
Everything is the same. Long time no use will spoil.

Car, if you go oversea, you will ask your friend to warm up the engine for you.

electrical appliance no use for a few weeks will spoil.

Same to our little bro, but how about our counter part, lont time no use will it dry UP.

Thanks for the points bro.

My engine long time no service already. Last week decided to clear the "old stocks manually" and was surprised that they are so yellowish and with lots of sago-like substances.

David_Ginola
20-10-2007, 02:11 PM

Bro see ur usercp.....:D

texas_red
20-10-2007, 02:22 PM
Bro see ur usercp.....:D

Received with many thanks ;)

carmeo88
20-10-2007, 03:59 PM
My engine long time no service already. Last week decided to clear the "old stocks manually" and was surprised that they are so yellowish and with lots of sago-like substances.[/QUOTE]

my bros once quote me, by the time it is use, they can form spider web and lure all the insects instead:D

tomvoyeur
20-10-2007, 06:56 PM
Totally concurred! Sometimes due to lack of vitamin M, I sometimes PCC to reduce my chionging frequency.

Try using ur CO la. :cool:

my bros once quote me, by the time it is use, they can form spider web and lure all the insects instead

Currently, mine is well kept and not attracting anything at all. :eek:

shacker
20-10-2007, 07:01 PM
I shoot about 5 times a week and texture is about the same, even if rest for 10 days, still the same .. wondering how long before disco
ouration kicks in :)

Furyman
22-10-2007, 02:04 PM
I shoot about 5 times a week and texture is about the same, even if rest for 10 days, still the same .. wondering how long before disco
ouration kicks in :)

bro its wat inside that matters,the semen wont get woman pregnant its the things swimming inside.the semen protect the sperm from the enviroment inside the vaginal cause the vaginal inside is acidic and will sort of kill the sperm.