PDA

View Full Version : PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Pages : [1] 2

TheIdesOfMarch
25-03-2020, 05:28 PM
Save everyone time asking about this in all the other diff threads, I make one thread with the title posted big big for everyone to see.

GL is shutting down as part of the planned shutdown of entertainment outlets in SG from March 26 to April 30. Houses will be open only till 2359hrs. No promises that the measures will be lifted after April 30, and every chance they will be extended.

If you have regular girls who are going to ORD in April, go and try to visit them from tonight onwards and tomorrow before the one month closure. High chance the April ORD girls will cut card early and go home, AV won't compensate them one more month to extend their contract here when they also don't know if things will reopen again after one month. The loss of income won't be worth it for the girls.

But expect service level to drop. Don't expect long bookings, and don't xia suay go and book girls for double or triple sessions if there's a crowd there tonight and tomorrow.

Stay safe everyone. Things might not be the same for a while now, if not forever.

Shinya123
25-03-2020, 06:23 PM
Thanks bro for informing. I have no choice but to go back to FL Dome 1 or 2. But I still prefer PRC in Geylang. Hope they will be back after the forced closure.

MatthewC
25-03-2020, 06:34 PM
Save everyone time asking about this in all the other diff threads, I make one thread with the title posted big big for everyone to see.

GL is shutting down as part of the planned shutdown of entertainment outlets in SG from March 26 to April 30. Houses will be open only till 2359hrs. No promises that the measures will be lifted after April 30, and every chance they will be extended.

If you have regular girls who are going to ORD in April, go and try to visit them from tonight onwards and tomorrow before the one month closure. High chance the April ORD girls will cut card early and go home, AV won't compensate them one more month to extend their contract here when they also don't know if things will reopen again after one month. The loss of income won't be worth it for the girls.

But expect service level to drop. Don't expect long bookings, and don't xia suay go and book girls for double or triple sessions if there's a crowd there tonight and tomorrow.

Stay safe everyone. Things might not be the same for a while now, if not forever.

Thank you bro for this bit of information.

Then again, it leaves a few things to wonder about. If the houses are close, are the WG also not allowed to go out? It seems this presents an opportunity to those more familiar to have take outs? Just my random thoughts. Cheers!

saabking
25-03-2020, 07:13 PM
Thank you bro for this bit of information.

Then again, it leaves a few things to wonder about. If the houses are close, are the WG also not allowed to go out? It seems this presents an opportunity to those more familiar to have take outs? Just my random thoughts. Cheers!

The enterprising ones will be taken out for shopping trips lol

Rally
25-03-2020, 07:55 PM
It's good in a way for everyone health sake for the time being. In this way they can also throughly clean up the rooms as well. Well guess we have to use our right hand for the time being till its bk to normal.

saabking
25-03-2020, 07:55 PM
and don't xia suay go and book girls for double or triple sessions if there's a crowd there tonight and tomorrow.

Actually will be fun to xia suay ley

DPOWER
25-03-2020, 08:08 PM
I guess many WLs will kenna tuna from now till tomorrow 2300 hrs .......

ccrayne
25-03-2020, 08:33 PM
I guess many WLs will kenna tuna from now till tomorrow 2300 hrs .......

Can share any WL wechat numbers ? Maybe they can go hotel to sleep and work.

1KnightinBKK
25-03-2020, 09:06 PM

got message come liao want to go sentosa beach club for dinner and moonlight dipping..

YouAllSuck
25-03-2020, 09:56 PM
Should I go tomorrow then? Fapped 5 times yesterday so I'm not that horny now, but 1 month is a long time....

unfit
25-03-2020, 10:15 PM

ngee Ann city buy fendi peekaboo:D

unfit
25-03-2020, 10:16 PM
AV will concentrate on area cleaning islandwide FL :(

Diavel
25-03-2020, 10:28 PM
Am at GL currently and it seems as per normal, not much crowd.

SunZhi
25-03-2020, 10:34 PM
People taking leave tmr, your boss knows where to find you :D

TheIdesOfMarch
25-03-2020, 10:48 PM
So the WL will balek to their countries? :confused:

Depends on their ORD date. If they ORD in April, confirm will balik after tomorrow. Already got message from my regular. JM14G5 tomorrow her final ORD day.

pscpscpsc2
26-03-2020, 12:02 AM
Next day that they can cut card is 1 apr. So till then, must control to not fall under KC.

darkvision
26-03-2020, 12:19 PM
So tonight all shop closed at 11pm?

jason9
26-03-2020, 12:39 PM
2359 hrs must closed...

pscpscpsc2
26-03-2020, 02:01 PM
Curious, so who's at G-land now? Or all rushing down after work?

I would assume that if you havent made an appointment by now, you probably won't be able to get the goods you desire?

jason9
26-03-2020, 02:06 PM
if you are a regular then call up okt for the lady that u intend to call see if she work anot. or directly contact lady if you have any of their contact.if not just go over look see look see lor.

hoosdathu
26-03-2020, 02:12 PM
oh no.............................

hoosdathu
26-03-2020, 02:13 PM
2359 is deadline, maybe some houses closing earlier.

maybe some houses already closed on own initiative liao :(

26-03-2020, 03:13 PM
Just back from GL, my gal told me AV tell them to try their best not to go out. If really need to try not to go more then 2 hours. For info heard most house closing at 2300hrs.

dilemma1985
26-03-2020, 03:26 PM
Wonder all the OKT will get paid during this period?

Maybe ask to take unpaid leave also.

What a sad day for the cheongsters, OKT and WL.

darkvision
26-03-2020, 03:34 PM
Just back from GL, my gal told me AV tell them to try their best not to go out. If really need to try not to go more then 2 hours. For info heard most house closing at 2300hrs.

Heard that they may need to fill up a form if going out....

biteme
26-03-2020, 03:57 PM
Heard that they may need to fill up a form if going out....

Log books given to record all details of go out. Time, location, reasons etc.
They are also on phone standby for call checks by authorities. Some house that have cctv will be monitor also. All to prevent outside cca, if any offense found or suay suay kana anything. The house will kana jialat jialat.

unfit
26-03-2020, 04:06 PM
Guess next Wednesday most girls will prepare to terminate medical card

no point for them to stay here since tiongkok back to normal already

if 30 April closure might extend further

everyone eat grass

Shinya123
26-03-2020, 04:12 PM
I think after this episode. The whole landscape of Geylang will change.

titan
26-03-2020, 04:47 PM
Can share any WL wechat numbers ? Maybe they can go hotel to sleep and work.

sorry ar.. hotels are taken up by malaysians liao. full house ar.. :D

pscpscpsc2
26-03-2020, 07:04 PM
Yeap, most housesnclosing by 11.

pscpscpsc2
26-03-2020, 07:07 PM
Log books given to record all details of go out. Time, location, reasons etc.
They are also on phone standby for call checks by authorities. Some house that have cctv will be monitor also. All to prevent outside cca, if any offense found or suay suay kana anything. The house will kana jialat jialat.

Hearsay 1, if the girl get caught, house license revoke. But how to catch xia, think about it, theybgo all hotels? Hotel81 need 2 ic so they cant go there, and AV wont check higher end hotels that the girls can access to.

Hearsay 2, for those quarantine, they get random video calls check. And they will be requested to pan the surrounding to prove they at home.

Say is hearsay liao, dunno how true

newhere
26-03-2020, 07:45 PM
$55bil rescue package + closure of Geylang. PAP sure win coming elections even without invoking LKY.

unfit
26-03-2020, 09:26 PM
i tot long hear say they wana relocate GL? If relocation is cfm maybe will take this opportunity to move totally. :confused:

Jalan Woong Ah Fook :D

pete_the_fish
26-03-2020, 11:59 PM
Was going to get the girl number see if they can come out during their one month...all closed by 11pm ... so sad.

nookzaa
27-03-2020, 05:12 AM
siow liow... where all the horny people go for pleasure?

GN007SG
27-03-2020, 07:23 AM
I think most houses are not going to let their gals go out.. due to the severe implications

saabking
27-03-2020, 07:31 AM
I think most houses are not going to let their gals go out.. due to the severe implications

Omg 1 month Stay Home Notice!

GN007SG
27-03-2020, 07:46 AM
Sex video call gonna be a in thing next month? :p

morrissey1209
27-03-2020, 08:23 AM
Yeah man. OKT should move with the times. Smart Nation, digital transformation, industry disruption, gov speak.

unfit
27-03-2020, 08:23 AM
Massage spa health centre all biz as usual like FL :eek:

Only legal brothels affected :(

Very strange massage carries the same risk of close contact :cool:

But AV allow:rolleyes:

superstiffy
27-03-2020, 09:27 AM

Is not allow... is havent order to close yet.. sooner or later one bro...

iphone1s
27-03-2020, 09:40 AM
https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2020/03/26/legal-brothels-in-spore-to-close-until-the-end-of-next-month/

Cheng hu open mouth liao.

pete_the_fish
27-03-2020, 10:01 AM

Ya. Got 1 number from a regular. Told her FaceTime naked. Transfer money by bank transfer lol

GN007SG
27-03-2020, 10:03 AM

2 MP gals I knew had already told me plain clothes went to check on them already..
Looks risky for any hanky panky now :o

(.)(.) lover
27-03-2020, 11:04 AM
PCC now better. Don't think I will go to massage as the service is normally rush and expensive. They may even jack up the price as Geylang and petain close cause they have golden pussy now.

FL1 will soon be empty after the gals visa expire. FL2 forget it.

unfit
27-03-2020, 11:23 AM
2 MP gals I knew had already told me plain clothes went to check on them already..
Looks risky for any hanky panky now :o

AV concentration of massage area cleaning:o

omnia
27-03-2020, 12:44 PM

I think this is already happening and shall probably be a default option between gl mms & their close regular customers...

Actually I have done wechat video calls which naturally & spontaneously turned into sex video calls with a few of my regular gl mms over the years whom I was close to...this was when I was outstation for a period or was ironically down with a bad flu and even once when I was hospitalised:D

Guess it's all about trust and comfort between both parties because there is always the risk of the sex video call being recorded which may lead to dangerous consequences...luckily I have not encountered such sinister incidents...

Cum to think of it, I have even had gl mms who I was close to who naturally & spontaneously sent me nude provocative photos during wechat sessions, one gl mm even went so far as to send me a video clip of her doing a provocative strip tease show kinda like a virtual strip show:p

unfit
27-03-2020, 01:16 PM
I think this is already happening and shall probably be a default option between gl mms & their close regular customers...

Actually I have done wechat video calls which naturally & spontaneously turned into sex video calls with a few of my regular gl mms over the years whom I was close to...this was when I was outstation for a period or was ironically down with a bad flu and even once when I was hospitalised:D

Guess it's all about trust and comfort between both parties because there is always the risk of the sex video call being recorded which may lead to dangerous consequences...luckily I have not encountered such sinister incidents...

Cum to think of it, I have even had gl mms who I was close to who naturally & spontaneously sent me nude provocative photos during wechat sessions, one gl mm even went so far as to send me a video clip of her doing a provocative strip tease show kinda like a virtual strip show:p

why never teach me earlier:(

Shinya123
27-03-2020, 03:10 PM
Feel like going Dome 2 but past experience there quite bad. The photo and real person not the same and service also suck. I will just wait for the one month for Geylang to reopened again.

unfit
27-03-2020, 04:06 PM
Feel like going Dome 2 but past experience there quite bad. The photo and real person not the same and service also suck. I will just wait for the one month for Geylang to reopened again.

agreed...see photo is pretty slim syt then door open plump auntie :eek:

TheIdesOfMarch
27-03-2020, 04:19 PM
AV concentration of massage area cleaning:o

No joke I think that's what will happen next. And I actually welcome it. Not say I want to destroy another playground for bros here but let's face it the massage playground in SG is shit and an absolute ripoff for bros. So why bother keeping them around?

saabking
27-03-2020, 04:23 PM

CS2 video recorded her BBBJ - want to learn too? Lol

Shinya123
27-03-2020, 04:40 PM

I Kenna a few times in Dome 2. Dome 1 is ok but still prefer PRC. Will wait for Geylang to reopen again.

omnia
27-03-2020, 06:17 PM

Aiyah you very the humble buddy, already emperor whorelord:D

I still need to learn from you mate:p

unfit
27-03-2020, 07:20 PM
No joke I think that's what will happen next. And I actually welcome it. Not say I want to destroy another playground for bros here but let's face it the massage playground in SG is shit and an absolute ripoff for bros. So why bother keeping them around?

close contact but av allow...strange :confused:

CS2 video recorded her BBBJ - want to learn too? Lol

normally they video you shower after deed:eek:

I Kenna a few times in Dome 2. Dome 1 is ok but still prefer PRC. Will wait for Geylang to reopen again.

best part is FL used my friend photos and she is not even in SG:D

Aiyah you very the humble buddy, already emperor whorelord:D

I still need to learn from you mate:p

me still learning ropes from you daigor ;)

Shinya123
27-03-2020, 07:39 PM

Agree bro. They charge 50 dollar entry fee and the rest all top up. HJ top up another 50 and BJ another 50. And FJ cost about 200 to 230 in total sometime. I go Geylang cat 150 better.

JamesLiang88
27-03-2020, 08:37 PM

So true. I totally agree with you.

unfit
27-03-2020, 08:42 PM
Agree bro. They charge 50 dollar entry fee and the rest all top up. HJ top up another 50 and BJ another 50. And FJ cost about 200 to 230 in total sometime. I go Geylang cat 150 better.

not condom cos they use cling wrap

unbelievable

JamesLiang88
27-03-2020, 11:54 PM
Any bros got any idea where can find all?

m600
28-03-2020, 01:52 AM

Totally agreed with you guys man;) those FL dome 2, even 1 and 3 FL photo, weight and height are full of lie! once the door open you'll be full of disappointment, the worst is you will vomit due to those FL is not as you see from the forum... they're either plump, short as dwarf, skin is not as fair as the photo totally difference from what they post! Even you cover your eye go for it they're service oh sorry no service, rush job or the room is a mass with some funny smell, towel is used by the previous customer....errr... terrible and waste of money not worth the money at all. Better save your money buy something to treat yourself well man.

unfit
28-03-2020, 08:28 AM
yes sir

reusing wet towels damn dirty

especially with C19 around

Damn dangerous

unfit
28-03-2020, 02:14 PM
Geyland EndGame :(

Dignified69
28-03-2020, 03:38 PM

No lah, just an interlude. Be optimistic bro...

baotohk
28-03-2020, 03:41 PM

my favourite house featured in the picture...:p

unfit
28-03-2020, 04:03 PM
No lah, just an interlude. Be optimistic bro...

Hopefully

JitPon or Ah Lek 😁😁😁

Garfoo
28-03-2020, 04:06 PM

The photograher must have position himself/herself outside W15 to take the photo. And that was my favourite house for a while.

pete_the_fish
28-03-2020, 06:29 PM
can they come out of their rooms and talk cock with us ?:D

YouAllSuck
28-03-2020, 09:08 PM
Totally agreed with you guys man;) those FL dome 2, even 1 and 3 FL photo, weight and height are full of lie! once the door open you'll be full of disappointment, the worst is you will vomit due to those FL is not as you see from the forum... they're either plump, short as dwarf, skin is not as fair as the photo totally difference from what they post! Even you cover your eye go for it they're service oh sorry no service, rush job or the room is a mass with some funny smell, towel is used by the previous customer....errr... terrible and waste of money not worth the money at all. Better save your money buy something to treat yourself well man.

Really see luck one. I tried dome 1 twice (1 tarma) from rollypolly, both good experience. Photo 90% same only skin color different, attitudes good also and no rush. Not as good as the best thais in GL, but better than average.

Have you tried those with many FRs one? Those higher chance better experience no? Cannot be possible to fake more than 10FRs where the accounts all many points... i think?

I heard many bad things about dome 2, but i also see alot of good FRs in dome 3 despite the ridiculous prices. Honestly i don't think there exists a bonk that is worth more than 200SGD per girl unless its a real lover. But I'm not gonna lie, if I'm rich i wouldn't care either.

But GL is more convenient and cheaper + no need book, so it's gonna be a long 1 month...

bonkning
30-03-2020, 06:37 AM
But GL is more convenient and cheaper + no need book, so it's gonna be a long 1 month...
maybe not aeh ... looks like they gg extend sexual distancing .. :(

GN007SG
30-03-2020, 06:52 AM
Ppl still going out to clear the super market stocks 555
The crowd in a the public transport is worse than GL.. where got social distancing

sohbuckkong
30-03-2020, 07:05 AM
Many have gone underground.

unfit
30-03-2020, 07:52 AM
Many have gone underground.

community spread already

Sillypore endgame 😬😬😬

Dignified69
30-03-2020, 08:29 AM
community spread already

Sillypore endgame 😬😬😬

Aiyoh bro, be a little more optimistic....we will come out of this. All us bro are doing our bit by stop cheonging ;)

sohbuckkong
30-03-2020, 09:41 AM
community spread already

Sillypore endgame ������

It won't end. It will reopen again when lockdown lifted because prostitution and running of brothels in Singapore is a legal trade and profession.

In the meantime PCC.

Kicks1990
30-03-2020, 10:02 AM
Hey guys, sorry ignorance because I got back from Aussie and am just about to end my SHN. I have been damm horny and really want to go to GL to clear the pipes but just to understand. GL is also current likely on Lockdown till end of April and are not operating during the day?

Reason why I am asking is because I do see other bros posting about visiting some houses (dont wanna post about them in case these stories are true and I get them in trouble) so I am kinda confused. TIA and stay safe everyone! :)

darkvision
30-03-2020, 11:14 AM
Hey guys, sorry ignorance because I got back from Aussie and am just about to end my SHN. I have been damm horny and really want to go to GL to clear the pipes but just to understand. GL is also current likely on Lockdown till end of April and are not operating during the day?

Reason why I am asking is because I do see other bros posting about visiting some houses (dont wanna post about them in case these stories are true and I get them in trouble) so I am kinda confused. TIA and stay safe everyone! :)

Yes,at the moment total lock down on GL legal shop regardless Thai,Viet or PRC
Tentatively end date will be end april.but subject to extension...

unfit
30-03-2020, 11:24 AM
Stay healthy my fellow samsters

PCC or Cold turkey now first

Let's keep our dicks... oops fingers crossed

Garfoo
30-03-2020, 01:10 PM
Stay healthy my fellow samsters

PCC or Cold turkey now first

Let's keep our dicks... oops fingers crossed

Not only fingers crossed. Have to keep legs crossed too......

unfit
30-03-2020, 01:12 PM
All licensed health center spa massage require customer to fill in the SPF contact tracing form

Receptionist will be verifying your ID

GN007SG
30-03-2020, 01:41 PM
All licensed health center spa massage require customer to fill in the SPF contact tracing form

Receptionist will be verifying your ID

Not all will ask as not all following rules :D

unfit
30-03-2020, 02:20 PM
all av licensed cat 1 and 2

license revoked if dont comply

excluding unlicensed one of course:rolleyes::D

no point take risk now

stay home PCC or cold turkey:o

JustLearn
30-03-2020, 03:01 PM
https://youtu.be/-C-z5JT6vaY

Mario825
30-03-2020, 04:07 PM
So basically all legal houses closed? Near the geylang lorong 22 near the traffic light that house closed too? I think some fls work there

unfit
30-03-2020, 04:29 PM
Not only fingers crossed. Have to keep legs crossed too......

rubber banded already :(

Dignified69
30-03-2020, 04:43 PM
An ode to us bro’s

See chio gal,
Want to dive into her muff
But cannot,
Then how?

pete_the_fish
30-03-2020, 04:57 PM
Go MP get your fixed lah :D

Dignified69
30-03-2020, 05:02 PM
Go MP get your fixed lah :D

Never tried, doesn’t entice. Dome 3 is enticing but have to register before entering hotel...

heyumf
30-03-2020, 06:47 PM
All must be find fl

pete_the_fish
31-03-2020, 12:14 AM
Never tried, doesn’t entice. Dome 3 is enticing but have to register before entering hotel...

Have you tried cold turkey ? is it enticing ? :D

GLcat80lover
31-03-2020, 08:35 AM
Walau... Sperm flood brain Liao..
Anyone has been to hotels to open room recently?
I know previously 4 and 5 stars hotels will not check guest IDs, how about now?
Any recent experience and hotels to recommend? I don't mind paying for 1 night even though only using it for few hours...
Kumsia very much...

unfit
31-03-2020, 09:03 AM
Walau... Sperm flood brain Liao..
Anyone has been to hotels to open room recently?
I know previously 4 and 5 stars hotels will not check guest IDs, how about now?
Any recent experience and hotels to recommend? I don't mind paying for 1 night even though only using it for few hours...
Kumsia very much...

You are not alone

:(

Ghostimage
31-03-2020, 02:23 PM
You are not alone

You are not alone

Dignified69
01-04-2020, 06:37 AM
Have you tried cold turkey ? is it enticing ? :D

No leh, Me like Chicken Rice but now not available for.....:D

saabking
01-04-2020, 08:35 AM
No leh, Me like Chicken Rice but now not available for.....:D

Only cold turkey sandwiches on offer

fatguy
01-04-2020, 04:33 PM
Tooooopid me never check SBF!

Wasted trip down. All on lock down...

Only street walkers left, a few on the main road with the shops, a few down lor22. Oh and a TS one near WH.

Nothing interesting... got to PCC for the time being.

MystoJ
01-04-2020, 05:02 PM
Tooooopid me never check SBF!

Wasted trip down. All on lock down...

Only street walkers left, a few on the main road with the shops, a few down lor22. Oh and a TS one near WH.

Nothing interesting... got to PCC for the time being.

I saw pornhub is giving free 1 month subscription due to the virus but not sure if Singapore can enjoy free or not

AaronKwok123
01-04-2020, 10:11 PM
Some shop providing beautician service also provide massage. . ...and extra services....why is there a need to go cold turkey? :D

Those who cheong geylang regularly one will get withdrawal symptoms soon....better diversify lol

Dignified69
02-04-2020, 08:53 AM
Some shop providing beautician service also provide massage. . ...and extra services....why is there a need to go cold turkey? :D

Those who cheong geylang regularly one will get withdrawal symptoms soon....better diversify lol

From time to time some of us feel the need to quit eating out....we are getting one months free trial of this....

Now that the primary objective of this forum cannot be met, it is good to see it serve as an online place for bros to chit chat and not be alone ...

unfit
02-04-2020, 08:59 AM
Surf SBF and PCC at home is the safest option now

Community spread seems every where

Stay healthy samsters

GLcat80lover
02-04-2020, 09:11 AM
Can go hotel or check Airbnb for self check in apartments... Hahahah

Surf SBF and PCC at home is the safest option now

Community spread seems every where

Stay healthy samsters

pete_the_fish
02-04-2020, 09:33 AM
From time to time some of us feel the need to quit eating out....we are getting one months free trial of this....

Now that the primary objective of this forum cannot be met, it is good to see it serve as an online place for bros to chit chat and not be alone ...

Geylang legal scene is not ONLY ONE OF THE OBJECTIVE of this forum.

people who come out to cheong not only go geylang. someetime they cheong ktv, sometime they go massage, sometimes they self pleasure .

If you want to chit chat there's Adult discussion about sex.

unless the govt also close down the spas too, then really eat grass.

walking about in town, can already see men walking around with young women ( likely from the FL , KTV or pub scene).

the only reason to abstain now is because the virus, not because geylang is closed down.

lustmanstanding
02-04-2020, 10:55 AM
I saw pornhub is giving free 1 month subscription due to the virus but not sure if Singapore can enjoy free or not

Can. Just need to use 8.8.8.8 or 1.1.1.1 DNS or VPN:)

Ghostimage
02-04-2020, 11:14 AM
must fill up card info leh in order to get the premium.

Pornhub is a legit site. They don't do anything to your info, if feel unsafe can use fake info to register. Works either way...

unfit
02-04-2020, 02:22 PM
Can go hotel or check Airbnb for self check in apartments... Hahahah

DaiGor better Guai Guai stay home lah

If really so lucky kena infected...HoSeyLiao Lah :(

Today 4th person passed away :o

saabking
02-04-2020, 02:45 PM

So scary? Was thinking of having hot date with daring soon ley:rolleyes:

unfit
02-04-2020, 03:01 PM
So scary? Was thinking of having hot date with dating soon ley:rolleyes:

community spread liao :eek::(

Darge
02-04-2020, 04:27 PM
Which WL cut card yesterday?

unfit
02-04-2020, 04:31 PM
Hello Authentic WhoreLord unfit:

Other than “PCC at home”, can also listen to “Iconic Chan Chun Sing Leaked Recording Quotes”!

Iconic Chan Chun Sing Leaked Recording Quotes

https://www.facebook.com/mustsharenews/videos/2891741354216170/

heard his voice...no mood liao...indeed helpful for cold turkey :D

GLcat80lover
02-04-2020, 06:32 PM
Got so lucky meh...
Stay in the rooms only relatively safe la.. hahah

Ghostimage
02-04-2020, 07:32 PM
can use fake card info to register meh? :confused: i scared wait i see porn till forget free period over and kana recurring charges. :o

No ah, wont de. They also never ask you to input your card info.
You can create one new email just for pornhub. Visa card info dont need. After free trial over it wont recur.

morrissey1209
02-04-2020, 08:50 PM
walking about in town, can already see men walking around with young women ( likely from the FL , KTV or pub scene).

n.

Very astute observation, I saw the same occurrences but it didn't come to me until now to link the two.

unfit
02-04-2020, 11:31 PM
Maybe there is condom shortage so using cling wrap!

World faces condom shortfall due to coronavirus

Ha ha ha

Actually they worry AV raid lah:D

pete_the_fish
03-04-2020, 04:30 PM
Now really eat grass liao as all Massage shops will also be closed from 7th April !!!! :eek:

darkvision
03-04-2020, 04:50 PM
Now really eat grass liao as all Massage shops will also be closed from 7th April !!!! :eek:

Don’t think GL can be back by end April...

saabking
03-04-2020, 04:56 PM

Expert recommend 45 days lockdown to be effective

unfit
03-04-2020, 06:34 PM
Expert recommend 45 days lockdown to be effective

guess all girls will go home :(

Ghostimage
03-04-2020, 06:49 PM
This is their last straw. By 30th April if situation doesn't improve after this lockdown I think confirm Gg le.

TheIdesOfMarch
03-04-2020, 07:52 PM
PRC girls probably all will go home.

As for Thai girls... they might actually stay, since things back home in Thailand is so much worse than SG, at least stay here can wait for lockdown to be over and maybe still return to business for them, as opposed to if they cut card go back Thailand that's it GG, SG doors are closed to them for at least ten years, if not permanently.

unfit
03-04-2020, 08:22 PM

spa massage all closed

Geylang lockdown extended

will this be the extinction of tiongkok wl?

Dignified69
03-04-2020, 08:52 PM
spa massage all closed

More scary if it leads to the extinction of Geylang Red Light district.....if govt feels that the epidemic/pandemic risks outweigh the benefits....:eek:

Tiongkok supply will remain till China GDP per capita go up much more

unfit
03-04-2020, 09:09 PM
More scary if it leads to the extinction of Geylang Red Light district.....if govt feels that the epidemic/pandemic risks outweigh the benefits....:eek:

thats what few buddies was saying

commercial joints gone for good

then we will be like tiongkok

subsurface whores only :(

lets hope for the best and keep our dick crossed :o

Allanooi
03-04-2020, 09:44 PM
spa massage all closed

Gov will close counter service won’t allow prc wl to cancel yellow card 😛

saabking
03-04-2020, 09:47 PM

Cutting card - non essential services:p

unfit
03-04-2020, 10:02 PM

most of them cry pa cry ma said Labour Day then work

today Pinky said new lockdown period

they even wanna go home

see their WeChat attn c bunk daily

my heart feels like going home

frankly speaking if I were to put "my dick into their pussy"

put myself into their shoe

I will go home rather than waiting :(

unfit
03-04-2020, 10:05 PM

my service advisor told me oil service might stop :eek:

then have to change filter and oil DIY liao :(

pete_the_fish
04-04-2020, 01:22 AM

after 1 month "Free trial" you should more or less used to the "extinction" liao lah....so the govt make it permanent for you you also won't fee the withdrawal symptoms. :D

Dignified69
04-04-2020, 02:21 AM
thats what few buddies was saying

commercial joints gone for good

then we will be like tiongkok

subsurface whores only :(

lets hope for the best and keep our dick crossed :o

Bro unfit, keeping dicks crossed seems like a very gay thing. We need a new metaphor. Need to pray to god of sex to fix this. But who is goddess of sex...Yui Hatano?

Dignified69
04-04-2020, 02:29 AM
after 1 month "Free trial" you should more or less used to the "extinction" liao lah....so the govt make it permanent for you you also won't fee the withdrawal symptoms. :D

What sort of free trial is this
I forget how pussy like then how?
Cannot be knowledge economy lor
Cannot do life long learning hor
And what this withdrawal
If Xiao didi neber go in
Then how can withdraw?

unfit
04-04-2020, 07:22 AM
Bro unfit, keeping dicks crossed seems like a very gay thing. We need a new metaphor. Need to pray to god of sex to fix this. But who is goddess of sex...Yui Hatano?

She is my muse indeed;)

Dignified69
04-04-2020, 07:41 AM
She is my muse indeed;)

You are truly ‘The Whore Lord of SBF LGS’. In one fell swoop you have shown me the pathway to make sweet love to my sweetie, albeit in the digital realm. Once our playground reopens I look for this gals lookalike to play with me.

pete_the_fish
04-04-2020, 12:32 PM
What sort of free trial is this
I forget how pussy like then how?
Cannot be knowledge economy lor
Cannot do life long learning hor
And what this withdrawal
If Xiao didi neber go in
Then how can withdraw?

ya lah...if you don't put your hands on your dick, you also don't feel the need to PCC. :rolleyes:

if you have not experience wet dreams for a long time. it's time to experience it again, at least for this month lol :D happy wet dreams ya

Dignified69
04-04-2020, 12:40 PM
ya lah...if you don't put your hands on your dick, you also don't feel the need to PCC. :rolleyes:

if you have not experience wet dreams for a long time. it's time to experience it again, at least for this month lol :D happy wet dreams ya

So how many days does it typically take to achieve wet dream. My hand and wallet have Always done what was needed of them so I have no memory of this.

You very bad shark fish .....scare small Nemo like me ....cannot even run to warm pussy anymore ...

overboard
04-04-2020, 01:19 PM
So how many days does it typically take to achieve wet dream. My hand and wallet have Always done what was needed of them so I have no memory of this.

Last time I heard it is 30 days. Could be longer if you are above 25 years old

Allanooi
04-04-2020, 01:25 PM
Everywhere now gov said senior got priority to get mask to go supermarket to buy essential stuffs later when Gl come back business only those who holding Merdeka & Pioneer cards can fuck first 🤣

unfit
04-04-2020, 02:54 PM
As mentioned by darkvision, majority will cut card so even when Geylang re-opens, not much girls left thus it will take some time for the house to “replenish stocks”!

who dare to cum sillypore :(

unfit
04-04-2020, 03:54 PM
Hello Authentic WhoreLord unfit:

Yes, you are right to say for the time being, not much people dare to come here to work and that was why in my previous posting, I had mentioned “it will take some time for the house to replenish stocks”

Let's hope for the best:p

TheIdesOfMarch
04-04-2020, 04:31 PM

I'm hoping this shit doesn't come to pass. If it does happen I'm gonna call you xia suey black crow mouth.

Personally IDGAF if all the PRC girls cut card and go back. But leave my Thai houses alone pls. KNS.

Dignified69
04-04-2020, 04:58 PM
I'm hoping this shit doesn't come to pass. If it does happen I'm gonna call you xia suey black crow mouth.

Personally IDGAF if all the PRC girls cut card and go back. But leave my Thai houses alone pls. KNS.

I will put up your request to the AV.....muah ha ha....me not black crow me small potato

joker88
04-04-2020, 08:16 PM
You are truly ‘The Whore Lord of SBF LGS’. In one fell swoop you have shown me the pathway to make sweet love to my sweetie, albeit in the digital realm. Once our playground reopens I look for this gals lookalike to play with me.

Your playground will take a along time to re-open, bro.

The 4 May date given looks almost certain will be extended if there is no positive indication of the situation under control.

Gahmen will not look good if they lift the closure and then having to close again after a while.

When ppl get used to the closure, then they will slowly open the places according to priority.

I guessed GL ranks low in priority to gahmen. :D

Also, PRC MM may not come here for some time liao for fear of few reasons, ie. closure again, low biz, risk of C-19, low returns, more freedom and better price back home, etc..

saabking
04-04-2020, 08:31 PM

The 4 May date given looks almost certain will be extended if there is no positive indication of the situation under control.

Gahmen will not look good if they lift the closure and then having to close again after a while.

When ppl get used to the closure, then they will slowly open the places according to priority.

Also, PRC MM may not come here for some time liao for fear of few reasons, ie. closure again, low biz, risk of C-19, low returns, more freedom and better price back home, etc..

look like end of an era

unfit
04-04-2020, 08:36 PM

Tiongkok EndGame:(

unfit
04-04-2020, 09:20 PM
commercial sex actually essential service :eek:

GLcat80lover
05-04-2020, 12:12 AM
Tiongkok EndGame:(

Support them during these hard times....

joker88
05-04-2020, 12:24 AM
commercial sex actually essential service

You are right. :p

Very essential indeed. :D:)

Support them during these hard times....

We are very glad to support,

Problem is the shops are closed by the gahmen.

No way to support them. :(

omnia
05-04-2020, 12:48 AM
Just saw the latest Covid-19 figure, 75 new cases, local transmission very dominant now with three new clusters, current total 1,189...unlinked numbers also on the rise, could be >200?? by now...overall a big cause for concern...

Unless there is a drastic fall in numbers by 4th week of April (give and take a 2 week period for the 7th April closure to take effect) it is unlikely the closure order shall be lifted in the first week of May...probably this is why Lawrence Wong already gave an early warning on 9 o'clock news to be prepared for closure to continue, even before it has actually been implemented on Tuesday...

Unfortunately a grim bleak picture at the moment...

Must say I am very curious and interested to know how HK & Taiwan have thus far managed to keep their numbers down with current figures at 862 and 355 respectively...incredible, especially HK with a 7.5m pop in a densely populated area quite similar to Singapore...have they been doing anything distinctly different from us to flatten the curve?...

Take care and besafe chaps:)

Ghostimage
05-04-2020, 01:42 AM

Lawrence Wong had given his opinion that S’pore Pools is not considered essential services but up till now, no Minister had said anything about the commercial sex industry, ha ha!

https://mothership.sg/2020/04/singapore-pools-closed/

To be honest i rather not the minister bring out to the light and talk about sex industries. If the general public hears about it "why geylang still operational while cinema or library close" sure invite lots of flaming comments.

baotohk
05-04-2020, 03:02 AM
Just saw the latest Covid-19 figure, 75 new cases, local transmission very dominant now with three new clusters, current total 1,189...unlinked numbers also on the rise, could be >200?? by now...overall a big cause for concern...

Unless there is a drastic fall in numbers by 4th week of April (give and take a 2 week period for the 7th April closure to take effect) it is unlikely the closure order shall be lifted in the first week of May...probably this is why Lawrence Wong already gave an early warning on 9 o'clock news to be prepared for closure to continue, even before it has actually been implemented on Tuesday...

Must say I am very curious and interested to know how HK & Taiwan have thus far managed to keep their numbers down with current figures at 862 and 355 respectively...incredible, especially HK with a 7.5m pop in a densely populated area quite similar to Singapore...have they been doing anything distinctly different from us to flatten the curve?...

HK numbers are like PRC numbers. Way under declared and most HKer i know don't want to get tested. Most claimed no future and if infected , so be it

saabking
05-04-2020, 09:21 AM

Help them apply for Jobs Support Schemes - HSK will announce more enhancement to this schemes on Monday 😝

omnia
05-04-2020, 10:24 AM
HK numbers are like PRC numbers. Way under declared and most HKer i know don't want to get tested. Most claimed no future and if infected , so be it

PRC can cover up and under declare...probably have done and still doing perhaps...

But for HK...don't think it is so easy to hide, even if few being tested...it is too small and too densely populated... their hospitals would still be swamped with the more serious cases...don't think it is possible for those cases to stay at home and die even if they wanted to...the spread and spike would just overwhelm the local district community...

What is clear by now is that Covid-19 is extremely infectious...also at least 20% going to be serious cases(I am not talking about just mortality rates)...so this combo if not contained or stabilised will result in a serious stretch to the health care system which is already obvious...

thorium
05-04-2020, 11:24 AM

I think there are a couple of reasons:

1) Social distancing - People in these East Asian countries are more disciplined in practicing social distancing and are staying home more. While Singaporeans continue to go pubbing, and crowd cafes, restaurants and shopping malls.

2) Air traffic is much higher in Singapore than in Taiwan. Earlier in the pandemic, Taiwan suffered quite a bit of travel restrictions from other countries as they were classified being 'China'.

2) Masks - more people wore masks in these countries compared to Singapore

If we didn't have such an efficient contact tracing system, things would have gotten out of control very early on.

Having said this, the sex trade is the oldest trade in the world. It has survived countless plagues since ancient times and it will survive this coronavirus.

Once things quieten down, I think the sex trade will come roaring back. Perhaps AV can consider diversifying the supply sources, like how we are diversifying our food supply chain to many countries?

SunZhi
05-04-2020, 12:58 PM
No place to put out fire now :( have to stay home to watch JAV

Xen1988
05-04-2020, 01:57 PM
No place to put out fire now :( have to stay home to watch JAV Better buy some toys before Tuesday🌝🌝🌝

saabking
05-04-2020, 02:06 PM
Better buy some toys before Tuesday🌝🌝🌝

Have u seen the queue at the toy shop?

Xen1988
05-04-2020, 02:16 PM
Have u seen the queue at the toy shop?
What? Also queue ? 😂 Did them follow 1m rules ?

fun1983
05-04-2020, 02:49 PM
Newbies here. Previously registered at sammyboy.com & .net back in 2010 pcs😂😂.

Ask for my Chiongster Fren ,now Geylang already full close down???What the hell Sex is not consider ' essential ' service meh!!???🤣🤣

What if Lan Pa itching already...??? Rape ah..🤣😆Or Sen Lao Za Bo...🤣KaNiNia PAP no thinking meh !!PM Lee sure kan Gan Lao Za Bo in the house...🤣🤣

Open back lah!Mai Sheng la Tauke Lee...🤣

fun1983
05-04-2020, 02:52 PM

Kaninia Si liao...Can ask Geylang House keeper to open backdoor or not..??😂Can Sneak in ah??

fun1983
05-04-2020, 02:57 PM

Haha,HongKee and TaiKia probably wear full gear when Chiong and Cum at Girls....Protective suits gloves,shoes cover and 3mm thick condom....😂😂🤣🤣Probably wore super thick mouth condom when BJ too...

Prince Devitt
08-04-2020, 05:18 PM
Hello joker88 / Dignified69:

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p=19854578&postcount=1

There are currently 24 PRC cat150 Houses left. After Geylang re-opens, hopefully there will still be most (if not all) left!

Upped you.

Jubilee7
09-04-2020, 07:44 PM
bill gate prediction is accurate

luckyboiboi
11-04-2020, 03:32 PM
Hopefully reopen after 30 Apr, no extension.

saabking
11-04-2020, 04:46 PM
Hopefully reopen after 30 Apr, no extension.

You can dream on - Our neighbors already extended

unfit
11-04-2020, 06:18 PM
You can dream on - Our neighbors already extended

wet dreams:D

saabking
11-04-2020, 06:40 PM
wet dreams:D

Horny till sperm leaked out?

Technology to save the day - just order this online for darling lol

https://youtu.be/AaRheJ0xBQ0

https://vimeo.com/87750591

saabking
12-04-2020, 12:36 AM
Adult toy company offers free vibrators to those in quarantine due to Coronavirus lockdown
https://www.ibtimes.sg/adult-toy-company-offers-free-vibrators-those-quarantine-due-coronavirus-lockdown-41170

IMF chief says pandemic will unleash worst recession since Great Depression
https://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/imf-chief-says-pandemic-will-unleash-worst-recession-since-great-depression

Time for reset - Covid-19 Dow-19K Gold-19C / lets load up for retirement lol

tnuc
15-04-2020, 02:17 PM
Every country that has lockdown extended it.

Sg lockdown won’t be different.

Playplayonly
15-04-2020, 02:38 PM
Is visiting hotel safe during this period?

ccrayne
15-04-2020, 07:58 PM
Is visiting hotel safe during this period?

Hotels don’t accept singapore guests.

Playplayonly
16-04-2020, 10:05 PM
Hi bros, assuming the CB is not extended, GL will reopen on 30th April?

Bros, can confirm is not 4th May?? CB is officially till 4th may.

unfit
16-04-2020, 10:12 PM
Hi bros, assuming the CB is not extended, GL will reopen on 30th April?

Bros, can confirm is not 4th May?? CB is officially till 4th may.

unless essential service :(

saabking
16-04-2020, 10:18 PM
unless essential service :(

The fact they close it together with pubs n cinema - means that it is non essential service - so CB extend them unlikely 30/4 can go for LF . But you never know this 4G leadership like to flip prata - like from no need to wear mask to find 300sgd for not wearing mask

Who knows they may change their mind about what is essential services

unfit
16-04-2020, 11:37 PM
The fact they close it together with pubs n cinema - means that it is non essential service - so CB extend them unlikely 30/4 can go for LF . But you never know this 4G leadership like to flip prata - like from no need to wear mask to find 300sgd for not wearing mask

Who knows they may change their mind about what is essential services

if they open they likely put up a sign say "Singaporean Only". :D cuz all scared FW. :(

This is really KNNB CCB liao 😛😛😛

saabking
17-04-2020, 07:58 AM
So those GL WL still in sg or not? :confused: Or they all went home liao?

Cannot cut card how yo go home?

unfit
17-04-2020, 08:31 AM
Those terminated ones still waiting for flight back home

Many flights cancelled

saabking
17-04-2020, 09:54 AM
Those terminated ones still waiting for flight back home

Many flights cancelled

Yes - no flight - earlier available only seemed to be after 4 May

overboard
17-04-2020, 10:45 AM

Actually there are still flights to the capital city in China. Just that the frequency is reduced. Reason for maintaining such flights is the symbolic reason that we are still linked to China. So those WL can actually go back.. It's a matter if the air ticket prices are high, and if they will be allowed into their country (some countries want proof from arrival pax that they are covid free). For Thais, too bad liao. I think flights stopped this week or last week.

unfit
17-04-2020, 11:08 AM

Initially they got 26 April

Then change to Labour Day

But was told that might delay further cos date given all not confirm

AV let them cancel first and wait to go home

Really bad situation

Pity them waiting

Stay safe and healthy

saabking
17-04-2020, 11:11 AM
AV still open for cancellation?

Initially they got 26 April

Then change to Labour Day

But was told that might delay further cos date given all not confirm

AV let them cancel first and wait to go home

Really bad situation

Pity them waiting

Stay safe and healthy

saabking
17-04-2020, 11:12 AM
Hurdle is whether AV is open for cancellation / they can only have passport back after card cancellation process

Actually there are still flights to the capital city in China. Just that the frequency is reduced. Reason for maintaining such flights is the symbolic reason that we are still linked to China. So those WL can actually go back.. It's a matter if the air ticket prices are high, and if they will be allowed into their country (some countries want proof from arrival pax that they are covid free). For Thais, too bad liao. I think flights stopped this week or last week.

unfit
17-04-2020, 11:14 AM
AV still open for cancellation?

Cancelled two over weeks ago

saabking
17-04-2020, 11:27 AM
Cancelled two over weeks ago

Exactly my point 1/4 was the last cancellation right? Now AV card cancellation not consider essential services ma

unfit
17-04-2020, 12:57 PM
Exactly my point 1/4 was the last cancellation right? Now AV card cancellation not consider essential services ma

30 April impossible

4 May maybe extension

They knew looking forward to nothing

saabking
17-04-2020, 01:33 PM
30 April impossible

4 May maybe extension

They knew looking forward to nothing

Yes - CB+ will be coming soon

Looking forward to meeting their KC darling ? Lol

unfit
17-04-2020, 01:53 PM
Yes - CB+ will be coming soon

Looking forward to meeting their KC darling ? Lol

knnb CCB 2.0 :(

darkvision
17-04-2020, 03:11 PM
Hurdle is whether AV is open for cancellation / they can only have passport back after card cancellation process

Passsport collected inside the immigration office after they pass through the departure gate at airport unless immigration side change the procedure

saabking
17-04-2020, 03:42 PM
Passsport collected inside the immigration office after they pass through the departure gate at airport unless immigration side change the procedure

Yes you are correct - what I meant is that only after cut card ; then they will be able to travel with collection of passport through departure gate

Fat Fatt
17-04-2020, 06:27 PM
After wait for so long in singapore, they go back China also need to be quarantine 14 days. Sigh tough times for them and those staying will not have 2 year period extended

Bitcoins
18-04-2020, 01:38 AM
I foresee the outlook for GL legal houses to be quite bleak :(

simnon
18-04-2020, 08:40 AM
with the continued rise in cases, chances are that geylang will not be open for business after 4th May, due to the social distancing issues
If allowed to open from 4th May, how many gals are allowed in the house due to social distancing is a probelm.
Will see some houses close for good if this drags on for a few months.

squiggle
18-04-2020, 10:22 AM
with the continued rise in cases, chances are that geylang will not be open for business after 4th May, due to the social distancing issues
If allowed to open from 4th May, how many gals are allowed in the house due to social distancing is a probelm.
Will see some houses close for good if this drags on for a few months.

Don't need to worry too much for these, we still got roadside girls and online. New girls eventually will be coming into geylang houses also.

SharpshooterS
18-04-2020, 02:30 PM
Yesterday went down to jalan molek the houses are open for business bros ! Good news ! At abt 9plus pm yesterday.. only a few houses along jalan molek is open . Not sure if tonite is open

style.whist
18-04-2020, 03:46 PM
Yesterday went down to jalan molek the houses are open for business bros ! Good news ! At abt 9plus pm yesterday.. only a few houses along jalan molek is open . Not sure if tonite is open

really ????

simnon
18-04-2020, 05:19 PM

Providing service for the bangla workers from the affected dormitories ???

baotohk
18-04-2020, 07:07 PM
really ????

you believe his nonsense?:rolleyes:

Might as well said government is subsidizing 80% . for Cat 50, you pay $10 and Cat 150, you pay $30

Dignified69
18-04-2020, 07:56 PM
Much has been written about our playground in the last many days. I am nonetheless grateful for what it offered. A chance to get intimate with Mei Mei in a legal, discrete, medically safe and economical way. A chance to acquaint ourselves with the female form and the passion and energy this brings

I wish all fellow samsters, okt, girls, AV and residents of the area good health, prosperity and happiness.

saabking
18-04-2020, 07:56 PM
you believe his nonsense?:rolleyes:

Might as well said government is subsidizing 80% . for Cat 50, you pay $10 and Cat 150, you pay $30

Haha OKTs apply for Job Support scheme Govt pay 75% of pay (capped at $4600)

saabking
21-04-2020, 05:12 PM
CB+ announced Extended till 1 jun

Juuni
21-04-2020, 09:19 PM
CB extended to June, oh no!!!

harleyquinnz
21-04-2020, 09:39 PM
Even if CB period is finished, I guarantee we will still be asked to conduct social distancing for another period of time which means we should not even have a ear nor physical human to human interaction. Which also means whorehouses may not open due to the proximity of human contact. Just guessing, and assuming the worst.

SunZhi
21-04-2020, 09:48 PM
Look like after CB, Grylang have zero girl left..::( Even OKT source for new batches, it will take about 2 month for the shop to open for biz, and don't expect good biz until there is cure for covid-19.

Maybe govt take this opportunity to shift or close down Geylang?

baotohk
21-04-2020, 10:28 PM
CB+ announced Extended till 1 jun

really CCB already

icymetaphor
22-04-2020, 12:41 AM
maybe its a sign from the universe to quit chionging :p

sigh, why extended sia

unfit
22-04-2020, 08:26 AM
Geylang EndGame is real

After 1 June I Guess legal joints all gone

Cos non essential

FL will be flooding Sillypore

saabking
22-04-2020, 10:58 AM
maybe its a sign from the universe to quit chionging :p

sigh, why extended sia

“If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, .the I will hear from heaven and forgive their sin and heal the land”

Ah Ken
22-04-2020, 08:13 PM
Geylang EndGame is real

After 1 June I Guess legal joints all gone

Cos non essential

FL will be flooding Sillypore

Before CB, 1 month already bo lang.

JuicyG
22-04-2020, 10:45 PM
Aiyah! Our gahment cleaning up to prepare for GE liao. Tats why extend another month de. Just use the local community spread as excuse nia. Community spread oredi reduced liao. Only Bangla custard in dorm big pobem nia. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

GoCunt
23-04-2020, 12:08 PM
Heard from a regular girl that Scoot is planning to resume flights in early May and AV has started to allow cutting of cards. Many girls have started to scramble for air tickets to fly out of Sillypore starting May 8th before they can apply to cut cards.

If this is true and with no new ones expected to come in near future, GL will have few or no girls even if it is re-opened in June. Sad :mad:

GoCunt
23-04-2020, 12:59 PM
The regular girl from simi country? :confused:

House 1820

unfit
23-04-2020, 02:06 PM
House 1820

Peter girls left who bro?

saabking
23-04-2020, 04:33 PM
Peter girls left who bro?

Really can cut card n got flight back ? May be should tell regular then?

unfit
23-04-2020, 04:51 PM
Really can cut card n got flight back ? May be should tell regular then?

jetquay cip

unfit
02-05-2020, 11:41 PM
Geylang is super essential

angelle
02-05-2020, 11:52 PM

Latest update is that some activities allowed to resume from May 5th.

However, not sure when non-essential businesses (such as GL fall under) will reopen?

Even if GL allowed to open, they will not announce.

Mario825
03-05-2020, 12:02 AM
It will be good if a different mix of nationalities can be brought over to balance and also customers got more choices from the legal houses

sams11
03-05-2020, 01:30 AM
That’s true but Anti Vice will inform the OKT when they can resume business!

I don’t expect any official announcement on reopening of gl. But okts and gls will inform the regulars about the reopening of business. My favourite gal wechated me the shutdown so that I could book her on the last day 26 March. She will definitely advise me on the reopening of business if she is still around. It is frustrating to abstain for so long.

userme
03-05-2020, 05:02 AM
hi bro, any news for the house reopening ?

saabking
03-05-2020, 08:43 AM
I don’t expect any official announcement on reopening of gl. But okts and gls will inform the regulars about the reopening of business. My favourite gal wechated me the shutdown so that I could book her on the last day 26 March. She will definitely advise me on the reopening of business if she is still around. It is frustrating to abstain for so long.

Got any news? Heard many gals waiting to grab the first available flight out - They all also worried of catching covid

Allanooi
03-05-2020, 09:01 AM
Even if GL allowed to open, they will not announce.

They won’t announce but will hint 🤣 eg all nightclub ktv massage sauna tuina are allowed to open means GL also allowed to be opened 😜

03-05-2020, 09:27 AM
According to government, GL fall under “non-essential businesses” but to us, it is considered “super essential”!

Totally agreed give you 19 green apple.

Yes my darling also msg on the closure. But recently she told me some of them still thinking whether to stay till june opening or go back. She herself also thinking but told me now living on saving, go back after 14 days quarantine also no guarantee can get work.

supershaft
03-05-2020, 11:08 AM
So with so many banglas duo covid, I dare say at least half of the WLs will faster leave sg after cb lifted... esp those houses that accept all customers

afterburn
03-05-2020, 11:44 AM
When GL was closed, it was together with all the entertainment outlets, no specific announcement. Same also, when it is re-open eventually.

Rather it is done quietly like this, instead of being announced - later catch the unwanted attention of some woman minister or AWARE who will harp on it. Better not. Last time some women ministers open mouth in parliament then no more 24 hr spa straightaway. Well, they think all the funny biz only happen at night , lol

Am just curious when it reopen together with all the spa and tuina, what the new scene will be like? All countries economies devastated, maybe will have new nationalities on the scene :D

havana
03-05-2020, 12:08 PM
Even if open later, I dont think can BJ:rolleyes: cos cannot remove mask:(

shiroinu
03-05-2020, 01:23 PM
So with so many banglas duo covid, I dare say at least half of the WLs will faster leave sg after cb lifted... esp those houses that accept all customers

Pity our Indian brothers who frequent GL. Confirm even after end of CB gonna have a lot of houses turn away Indians unless obviously looks very rich.

sams11
03-05-2020, 01:46 PM
Got any news? Heard many gals waiting to grab the first available flight out - They all also worried of catching covid

Sorry no good news yet. What I am afraid is that when the shops reopens, we may need to give our names, NRIC nos and phone nos in the house register. Then we have no privacy like standing naked in the shops.

Many gals are thinking of leaving gl depending on the length of lockdown, availability of flights and the affordability of the fares. Having a negative cash flow is really no joke to them.

TheIdesOfMarch
03-05-2020, 06:10 PM
Sorry no good news yet. What I am afraid is that when the shops reopens, we may need to give our names, NRIC nos and phone nos in the house register. Then we have no privacy like standing naked in the shops.

Many gals are thinking of leaving gl depending on the length of lockdown, availability of flights and the affordability of the fares. Having a negative cash flow is really no joke to them.

Single bros like myself will have it easiest. No big deal being known to gahmen that we patronise GL for paid sex.

As for girls leaving GL, yes the cash flow loss for the past few months would be substantial, but think about it if they're not PRC girls but Thai ones they'll be far better off staying in SG. At least here it's safe, and healthcare is good. Thailand in the meantime is in a very bad state compared to SG, and economically they're fucked even worse. Thai GL girls leaving SG to go back would be like going from the frying pan into the fire.

123hu
03-05-2020, 06:17 PM
Government has announced that by May 12, ALL businesses MUST use Safe Entry (record IC and personal particulars) to track workers and customers in and out. This will go on until they are satisfied that such measures can be eased. I was a bit amused when I went to buy dinner last night at a Jap restaurant and they asked me to do Safe Entry.

IF GL is allowed to re-open by Jun 1, AV will be mad to exempt the brothels from using Safe Entry (unless MOH says all business are no longer required). There are no grounds to do so and if anything happens or if the general public finds out GL is exempted, they have a lot of explaining to do. If need to sign-in just to pick up a bento set with no contact, it is ridiculous that go GL f can don't sign-in. AV can close shop if they prioritise the anoymity of GL customers over public health. My guess is AV sure cover backside and ask our tech savvy OKT to do. :) Of course, our OKT can choose to 'forget' to check-in customers sometimes but anything happen, they get fucked.

Safe Entry to go GL is out for me. Siao. The standard of the WLs are just not worth the government having a record of me going to a brothel. Have to be much much better for me to even consider having such an official record. This takes things to a whole new level. Never in my life got a record of ECA, not about to start.

Doomas
03-05-2020, 06:38 PM
If I recall correctly, if they return they may still kenah quarantine upon their return to Ah Tiong Land. They may not want to risk that for various reasons.

Single bros like myself will have it easiest. No big deal being known to gahmen that we patronise GL for paid sex.

As for girls leaving GL, yes the cash flow loss for the past few months would be substantial, but think about it if they're not PRC girls but Thai ones they'll be far better off staying in SG. At least here it's safe, and healthcare is good. Thailand in the meantime is in a very bad state compared to SG, and economically they're fucked even worse. Thai GL girls leaving SG to go back would be like going from the frying pan into the fire.

123hu
03-05-2020, 06:46 PM

Not just about single or married. One's job and position in society matters. Civil servant and those of us who have to face people in real life, forget it. No reputation to protect, carry on. If I was a 60yr old Ah Pek retiree, I won't care so much. Not much long to live anyway.

Dignified69
03-05-2020, 09:48 PM
If I recall correctly, if they return they may still kenah quarantine upon their return to Ah Tiong Land. They may not want to risk that for various reasons.

My sweetie says that she is staying post June. She is nice sweet and wonderful ....wish she was 6 inches taller....lingers still the sweet smell of my XN in my mind. :p

TheIdesOfMarch
03-05-2020, 10:11 PM
Not just about single or married. One's job and position in society matters. Civil servant and those of us who have to face people in real life, forget it. No reputation to protect, carry on. If I was a 60yr old Ah Pek retiree, I won't care so much. Not much long to live anyway.

We all have to face people IRL. Key thing is not to give a fuck about those who have no impact on us or aren't important to us.

As for civil servants being unable to patronise GL girls anymore, is it seriously better for them to go for FLs or go do drunken hookups in the future at clubs when they finally can reopen? Don't come out with scare stories about "civil servant can't be known to fuck at GL". Do you or anyone else know of anyone in the civil service or working in public sector who saw their careers gone or stalled simply because they were found out to access "legal" paid sex at the red light district in Singapore?

TheIdesOfMarch
03-05-2020, 10:41 PM
When being ask if ever procure/engage "Prostitute", which civil servants will declare "Yes". :rolleyes: its always can do anything just don't get caught. :D

1) Such a question is NEVER ASKED in any OFFICIAL CAPACITY. There is no reason to ask a question like this delving into someone's personal privacy just as how you don't get official questions on any form in the Civil Service asking you to declare your sexual orientation. Not talking about NS/declaring 302 here.

2) Even if it is asked, anyone is free NOT to answer it.

3) Even if it is asked and someone answers YES, they aren't admitting to doing anything ILLEGAL.

4) "its always can do anything just don't get caught." Get caught for going to Geylang? OH NO, WHAT WORSE COULD HAPPEN? /s

Maybe I'm too honest and devil may care about this sort of shit, and that I'm not fucking scared of what people want to think of me over anything that's legal, but this is probably why I've long since stopped bothering to try and work in the civil service.

123hu
04-05-2020, 12:43 AM
We all have to face people IRL. Key thing is not to give a fuck about those who have no impact on us or aren't important to us.

As for civil servants being unable to patronise GL girls anymore, is it seriously better for them to go for FLs or go do drunken hookups in the future at clubs when they finally can reopen? Don't come out with scare stories about "civil servant can't be known to fuck at GL". Do you or anyone else know of anyone in the civil service or working in public sector who saw their careers gone or stalled simply because they were found out to access "legal" paid sex at the red light district in Singapore?

You have twisted my comments and sought to impose your devil may care attitude on how people should think or act.

The general gist of my post was that many, including myself, will not officially register at a brothel for reasons of reputation. Some examples of such people would be civil servants. What fear mongering did I spread? I never said cannot go. Go lah! Later post on facebook and share with your colleagues. I am talking about the likelihood of a civil servant or anyone else with status wishing to have an official record at the brothel.

Or make it more clear cut to you, what do you think will be the impact on brothels if people have to register at a brothel with the government, especially, as you have noted, that there is no need to do so at FL?

You think people would be like you and heck care just register. Then good for you loh. I say people will avoid. :) Let's see.

Do you or anyone know of a civil servant who got promoted despite being well known in the office for patronising Geylang? Just walk around openly discussing the next trip to GL and surfing sammyboy can get promoted? Some things are frowned upon whether in private or government sector. The term 'personal indiscretion' would cover a trip to GL. Don't be surprised if you're quietly asked to leave. Don't waste my time with silly questions.

You don't seem to appreciate that just because something is legal (eg smoking or being fat) it's 'ok' to do it. Visiting prostitutes is shameful behaviour in society. Normal women find it disgusting and it is exploitation of the vulnerable. You are also seen as desperate, promiscious and probably have an STD. You may not care what people think, many do. GL is a place to zip in and out, not post on facebook on your recent trip.

The very nature of this forum means most people want to keep their GL trips confidential. I'm actually amazed that this has to spelt out to you. But if you think I'm wrong, please go ahead and start a Geylang Group on FB and invite people to join and start sharing. You say you don't care what people think of you so maybe set an example of how there is nothing to fear and let us know how to find you on facebook. Scared for what? What is your fb profile?

It would be very funny if you preach nothing to fear and then you humji don't dare to reveal your identity. After all, no need to care what people think.

Doomas
04-05-2020, 01:15 AM
Civil serpents not being allowed to go GL is untrue. Eons ago in a previous life as a young civil servant I was given a code of behaviour which had a clause disallowing us to visit "places of ill-repute". I would define that as illegal entertainment venues such as MPs with special services, illegal gambling dens etc. I would not regard GL as a place of ill-repute, especially when the OKTs have to declare income tax + are "supervised" by the gahment :D

Besides, I have met many civil serpents in GL and have not heard of their careers torpedoed for visiting GL. In fact I do not mind them visiting GL, especially if they share FRs :D

123hu
04-05-2020, 01:21 AM
Civil serpents not being allowed to go GL is untrue. Eons ago in a previous life as a young civil servant I was given a code of behaviour which had a clause disallowing us to visit "places of ill-repute". I would define that as illegal entertainment venues such as MPs with special services, illegal gambling dens etc. I would not regard GL as a place of ill-repute, especially when the OKTs have to declare income tax + are "supervised" by the gahment :D

Besides, I have met many civil serpents in GL and have not heard of their careers torpedoed for visiting GL. In fact I do not mind them visiting GL, especially if they share FRs :D

What is untrue is your definition of ill-repute. I imagine that you're being sarcastic when you say GL is fine because it is supervised by the government. But OKTs live in a world of fantasy where their BROTHEL is no different from a CC. :)

Doomas
04-05-2020, 01:24 AM
Yes, you are correct. Civil serpents are never asked if they visit GL. In their annual declaration they are asked to declare only indebtedness, ownership of property and shares, visits to casinos and I think one or two minor stuff.

Even if asked, the right response is the truth. GL is not illegal, and it has no career impact. Responding with a lie would lead to an implication of dishonesty if the truth is discovered; that might and might only have a career impact.

1) Such a question is NEVER ASKED in any OFFICIAL CAPACITY. There is no reason to ask a question like this delving into someone's personal privacy just as how you don't get official questions on any form in the Civil Service asking you to declare your sexual orientation. Not talking about NS/declaring 302 here.

2) Even if it is asked, anyone is free NOT to answer it.

3) Even if it is asked and someone answers YES, they aren't admitting to doing anything ILLEGAL.

4) "its always can do anything just don't get caught." Get caught for going to Geylang? OH NO, WHAT WORSE COULD HAPPEN? /s

Maybe I'm too honest and devil may care about this sort of shit, and that I'm not fucking scared of what people want to think of me over anything that's legal, but this is probably why I've long since stopped bothering to try and work in the civil service.

123hu
04-05-2020, 01:34 AM
OKTs and their runners like to spread false information and live in a world of fantasy.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/public-servants-have-moral-authority-to-uphold-mps-amp-public-8449546

The article nicely captures public sentiments and the government's view about public servants who seek prostitutes.

Members of the public and MPs say they are shocked by news that several public servants are involved in an on-going investigation into an online prostitution ring, including an ex-police officer and ex-principal.

They said that public servants, especially those in senior positions or who work closely with minors, have a moral authority to uphold.

Responding to queries from Channel NewsAsia, Government Parliamentary Committee Chairman for Law and Home Affairs, Hri Kumar, said: "Civil servants should be expected to uphold the reputation and integrity of the civil service, and do nothing to undermine public confidence."

"I recognise the fact that this may be his personal life, so what he does outside school is really something between him and his family. But nevertheless, the fact is that he's leading a group of teachers who are expected to be examples, good models for our students. I think it'd be difficult for the teachers to look up to him, if there are moral flaws in his character," said Lim Biow Chuan, Government Parliamentary Committee Chair for Education.

Very clear. It is fei hua civil servants shouldn't be in a brothel. But really, something so straightforward need to explain?

Doomas
04-05-2020, 01:44 AM
I had a discussion many years ago with my HR colleague about declarations because I visited a casino once (harrowing experience but that's another story) and asked if visiting GL was frowned on. She gave me a quizzical look and her response was something like "go GL so what?" :cool:

Anyway, you and I have different definitions of ill-repute, so let's agree to disagree. Render onto OKTs the things that are OKTs'. At the end of the day I only want my didi happy, even if it means farking a mature fat cow, which I actually do sometimes; they squirt generously :D

What is untrue is your definition of ill-repute. I imagine that you're being sarcastic when you say GL is fine because it is supervised by the government. But OKTs live in a world of fantasy where their BROTHEL is no different from a CC. :)

123hu
04-05-2020, 01:54 AM
Don't come out with scare stories about "civil servant can't be known to fuck at GL". Do you or anyone else know of anyone in the civil service or working in public sector who saw their careers gone or stalled simply because they were found out to access "legal" paid sex at the red light district in Singapore?

Yes. All paid sex is legal. Answer below. You ask Shin Min why they scare people. I expect you are smarter than to tell me the sentiments would be different if it was at GL.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/80-people-being-investigated-in-online-vice-probe--report.html

The ex-principal and top civil servants, all from various government departments, have since stepped down from their posts, reported Chinese daily Shin Min Daily News.

Doomas
04-05-2020, 01:57 AM
The real cause for outrage in this case was because this was an illegal prostitution ring + even worse the girl was a minor aged 17.

https://irblaw.com.sg/learning-centre/prostitution-in-singapore/

"2012 saw one of the most infamous headlines in Singapore newspaper history, in which 48 men were charged in an online underage prostitution scandal..."

"In the online vice ring case of 2012 that made headlines...The only minor was a 17-year-old student whom Tang represented on the website as 18."

OKTs and their runners like to spread false information and live in a world of fantasy.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/public-servants-have-moral-authority-to-uphold-mps-amp-public-8449546

The article nicely captures public sentiments and the government's view about public servants who seek prostitutes.

Members of the public and MPs say they are shocked by news that several public servants are involved in an on-going investigation into an online prostitution ring, including an ex-police officer and ex-principal.

They said that public servants, especially those in senior positions or who work closely with minors, have a moral authority to uphold.

Responding to queries from Channel NewsAsia, Government Parliamentary Committee Chairman for Law and Home Affairs, Hri Kumar, said: "Civil servants should be expected to uphold the reputation and integrity of the civil service, and do nothing to undermine public confidence."

Very clear. It is fei hua civil servants shouldn't be in a brothel. But really, something so straightforward need to explain?

123hu
04-05-2020, 02:00 AM
I had a discussion many years ago with my HR colleague about declarations because I visited a casino once (harrowing experience but that's another story) and asked if visiting GL was frowned on. She gave me a quizzical look and her response was something like "go GL so what?" :cool:

We were not discussing the views of your HR colleague. We were discussing your view that visiting GL is not considered ill-repute by the government. I believe the article says all there needs to be said about whether the GOVERNMENT and the PUBLIC, not you and your HR colleagues, think it's a problem. It is. I wasn't trading personal opinions. I couldn't care less if the President was lesbian and likes a mass orgy at GL. But you are mistaken if you think it is fine for a civil servant to go GL.

Doomas
04-05-2020, 02:06 AM
Well, I am sharing that my experiences and observations tell me otherwise + that article is eight years old and outdated. At the end of the day, our positions differ and are unlikely to change. I respect that difference so I'll leave it at that.

We were not discussing the views of your HR colleague. We were discussing your view that visiting GL is not considered ill-repute by the government. I believe the article says all there needs to be said about whether the GOVERNMENT and the PUBLIC, not you and your HR colleagues, think it's a problem. It is. I wasn't trading personal opinions. I couldn't care less if the President was lesbian and likes a mass orgy at GL. But you are mistaken if you think it is fine for a civil servant to go GL.

123hu
04-05-2020, 02:07 AM
The real cause for outrage in this case was because this was an illegal prostitution ring + even worse the girl was a minor aged 17.

https://irblaw.com.sg/learning-centre/prostitution-in-singapore/

"2012 saw one of the most infamous headlines in Singapore newspaper history, in which 48 men were charged in an online underage prostitution scandal..."

"In the online vice ring case of 2012 that made headlines...The only minor was a 17-year-old student whom Tang represented on the website as 18."

I had replied earlier to TheIdesof March that I expect you are smarter than to tell me the sentiments would be different if it was at GL.

You take this to mean online cannot but GL and look for prostitute is okay. I think you have missed the point entirely. There is nothing illegal about calling a whore, online or in GL.

123hu
04-05-2020, 02:10 AM
Well, I am sharing that my experiences and observations tell me otherwise + that article is eight years old and outdated. At the end of the day, our positions differ and are unlikely to change. I respect that difference so I'll leave it at that.

I don't like people who are dishonest. You claim the article is 8 years ago and NOW it is okay for civil servants to visit GL. So if we were to ask Hri Kumar now, he will say "Oh that was 8 years ago, now change. Now okay lah." Give me a break. Want to talk, talk facts.

And the simple fact is this: The public and the government do not approve of civil servants finding prostitute. Your theory is that it is only because it was online that there was an outcry but go GL is fine. Kong simi lj? The sentiment was clearly that even though nothing was illegal, visiting prostitutes brings shame to the civil service and is MORALLY wrong, in the eyes of the public and government. The civil servants were asked to leave. Are you saying now 8 years later, times have changed and civil servants who visit prostitutes will be regarded as heroes and get promoted? You think moral authority to uphold means can go GL but cannot go online, ah? I try to give people the benefit of a doubt until they start to talk nonsense.

Your own personal opinion and my personal opinion is irrelevant. Your suggestion that it is okay for civil servants to visit prostitutes is utter bullshit and an OKT's fantasy. Plain and simple.

Doomas
04-05-2020, 02:43 AM
I was hoping for civility; obviously it was a futile hope. I stated that the real trigger for the outcry for the online case was the fact that the girl was underaged, and that it was ok even many years ago for civil servants to go GL.

I also don't like people who misquote me; I never said such civil serpents would become heroes. Hri Kumar would not care if civil serpents go GL and would still have to make a politically correct statement anyway. The righteous public would be mollified while cheongsters would not care. At the end of the day, all men including civil serpents will still go GL; whatever you had preached would have become Ozymandian long before.

Ok, your way or the highway; fine, I let you win and have the last word because your last word matters. It does not cost me anything. Continued arguing won't earn me money :D

I don't like people who are dishonest. You claim the article is 8 years ago and NOW it is okay for civil servants to visit GL. So if we were to ask Hri Kumar now, he will say "Oh that was 8 years ago, now change. Now okay lah." Give me a break. Want to talk, talk facts.

And the simple fact is this: The public and the government do not approve of civil servants finding prostitute. Your theory is that it is only because it was online that there was an outcry but go GL is fine. Kong simi lj? The sentiment was clearly that even though nothing was illegal, visiting prostitutes brings shame to the civil service and is MORALLY wrong, in the eyes of the public and government. The civil servants were asked to leave. Are you saying now 8 years later, times have changed and civil servants who visit prostitutes will be regarded as heroes and get promoted?

Your own personal opinion and my personal opinion is irrelevant. Your suggestion that it is okay for civil servants to visit prostitutes is utter bullshit and an OKT's fantasy. Plain and simple.

123hu
04-05-2020, 03:04 AM
I was hoping for civility; obviously it was a futile hope. I stated that the real trigger for the outcry for the online case was the fact that the girl was underaged, and that it was ok even many years ago for civil servants to go GL.

I also don't like people who misquote me; I never said such civil serpents would become heroes. Hri Kumar would not care if civil serpents go GL and would still have to make a politically correct statement anyway. The righteous public would be mollified while cheongsters would not care. At the end of the day, all men including civil serpents will still go GL; whatever you had preached would have become Ozymandian long before.

Ok, your way or the highway; fine, I let you win and have the last word because your last word matters. It does not cost me anything. Continued arguing won't earn me money :D

I was being civil. How were you insulted? I didn't misquote you. You are saying 8 years ago so no count. I ASKED are you saying that Hri Kumar and any Minister for the matter, would be agreeable to civil servants OPENLY visiting whores now?

No doubt he was paying lip service, which I agree. But the point is, don't get caught or let people find out.

When you say it is okay for civil servants to go to GL, you're saying they can do so openly, without any fear or repercussions and you IGNORE that they need to be morally upright.

Your claim that GL is not considered a place of ill-repute simply because it is legal and no need to declare on the form is nonsense. Casinos are also legal. Having an affair is also not illegal. By your kind of logic, since I don't need to declare if I'm having an affair, this is okay with the civil service. The truth is that the public and government do not like it.

I thought it was well known that the government allows GL to exist for practical reasons and is tolerated, I stress the word 'tolerated' for lack of a better way of enforcement and to exercise some form of control.

How can it then be that it is okay for a civil servant to visit a prostitute when if society and the government had their wishes, they would rather it be completely illegal, as it is in other countries.

I said you were dishonest because nothwithstanding yours and my personal views, you IGNORE that civil servants are required to be morally upright and that means staying away from morally questionable activities. Looking for chicken and going to Geylang cannot be anything but of ill-repute. You can't acknowledge that civil servants need to be morally upright because if you do so, your theory falls flat on its face. And therefore you are dishonest. Civil servants need to UPHOLD MORALS, how can GL be acceptable? The question was never over legality.

Most people, not just civil servants, have the sense to be discreet about their activities because large parts of society do not approve of it, except for your HR colleague of course.

Civil servants can go casino...can. But before they go, they are required to declare. What do you think is the purpose of this exercise? To reassure civil servants that going to casino is really okay?

At the end of the day, we shall see how many still go GL if they need to use Safe Entry. The government has been silent on what they will do with the data collected. :)

I suppose it has never occured to you why most people show up at GL alone and hope not to be seen.

TheIdesOfMarch
04-05-2020, 12:37 PM
Most people go to GL alone and don't wish to be seen because they somehow feel ashamed about going. Either that, or the society they live in unfairly stigmatises paid sex and legal prostitution because of conservative attitudes.

It definitely isn't because its illegal. And if someone were to face obstacles in their career just because they were seen patronising a GL brothel, trust me their superiors would have far smaller reasons to penalise them all the same and with even more justifiable explanations.

Also one last thing. Society evolves. Last time policeman wear shorts. Last time you can't even leave long hair as a man. So in the same vein, younger generations will be less and less likely to give a damn about paid sex or moralising about it than their parents' generation. And so what if they want to judge? They're also not in the same room as you and the lady when you two fuck.

omnia
04-05-2020, 12:55 PM
It would seem like testing and contact tracing are key components in the government’s next phase in dealing with covid-19 - opening up again while keeping safe.

From what I can see Safe Entry and Trace Together appear to be just the start of this initiative. It would not surprise me if more draconian personal identity digital methods are probably in the making as i type this post. From what I hear, all sorts of ideas are being considered and nothing is being ruled out.

GL will definitely be affected.

As for the FLs, it is going to be interesting what sort of draconian methods are eventually going to be rolled out and more importantly how effective these sorts of methods are in 'capturing’ this kind of clandestine sector, eg location in which the FL plys her trade etc.

That said, the impression I get (i might be wrong) is that any information obtained in this regard would be strictly private & confidential, kind of like along the lines of medical confidentiality, with strict restrictions to access of such information. Exception being any issue of criminality. I doubt a 'morality police' would arise from this unprecedented situation, too sticky and would be a hinderance to the paramount objective ie keeping Singapore open and safe(health-wise) at the same time.

Dignified69
04-05-2020, 12:57 PM
Most people go to GL alone and don't wish to be seen because they somehow feel ashamed about going. Either that, or the society they live in unfairly stigmatises paid sex and legal prostitution because of conservative attitudes.

It definitely isn't because its illegal. And if someone were to face obstacles in their career just because they were seen patronising a GL brothel, trust me their superiors would have far smaller reasons to penalise them all the same and with even more justifiable explanations.

Also one last thing. Society evolves. Last time policeman wear shorts. Last time you can't even leave long hair as a man. So in the same vein, younger generations will be less and less likely to give a damn about paid sex or moralising about it than their parents' generation. And so what if they want to judge? They're also not in the same room as you and the lady when you two fuck.

Thank you for the erudition of your thoughts with civility. I don’t know much about civil service rules but your other points are spot on.

How I wish I could go down to our playground and find XMM g spot...:D

tarma69
04-05-2020, 01:09 PM
Many years ago I once had a cheonging kaki who is holding some kind of a management position in the civil service. I asked him in the sidelines what happens if he ever gets caught by his superiors going to GL?

2-word answer: Career gone.

I argued that GL is legal mah...

His reply: It's an unspoken code of conduct that civil servants are not supposed to be seen in "questionable places" like GL. But many civil servants still cheong. It's like NS - do anything you want but don't get caught. :D

omnia
04-05-2020, 01:21 PM
But many civil servants still cheong. It's like NS - do anything you want but don't get caught. :D

Not just civil servants, all levels of the establishment as well. If you include mistresses, the group would be even larger.

This is human nature, doesn't matter whether you are a cabinet minister, judge, priest or coolie.

Prostitution is not called the oldest profession for nothing.

But like you say, discretion is important in this regard.

123hu
04-05-2020, 02:03 PM

I disagree superiors will have smaller reasons to stall your career. You don't seem to understand that most people find going to GL morally wrong. In future what happen with the young generation, nobody knows.

And I don't know why you are obsessed with stressing GL is legal. No big deal. It is legal to pay for sex in Spore anywhere, online also legal. If you're not the pimp or FL, no problem. Nothing wrong with paying for sex.

Walk the talk. You can be the first to reveal your identity here and start a facebook page for GL. No point making all sort of justifications and assure people no need to be scare but ownself also don't dare to reveal identity.

Come be a man. Not empty talk. Ask people to jump, you jump first. Show us how you are fearless.