34B'24'35
$150/90min/2shots

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t203/eden8garden/55.jpg

AdamVIII
17-10-2007, 10:28 AM
Booking start now:D

Wbmk
17-10-2007, 11:39 AM
I recognise that smile and tattoo any time! :D My Doraemon's back!

peterparker89
17-10-2007, 02:18 PM
I recognise that smile and tattoo any time! :D My Doraemon's back!

i knew i wld be able to see u here... :D

Sayangku
17-10-2007, 03:46 PM
errr.... who is she har? she came here before meh? look familiar though.... :confused:

Sayangku
17-10-2007, 06:28 PM
Ok, i know who she is liao, my bad :) She look so different now..

f.cuker
17-10-2007, 06:49 PM
Hehee... she's back. :D

axeman24
17-10-2007, 08:58 PM

I know I will see you everywhere in the FL dome too :D

peterparker89
17-10-2007, 09:14 PM
I know I will see you everywhere in the FL dome too

nnkc, where ur FR? :rolleyes: :D
this gem is good, you also know right? very cute hor...
tried her twice before. i remember her nipples... *slurp slurp* hahaha

Babu_singh
17-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Ok, i know who she is liao, my bad :) She look so different now..

Bro Sayangku, who is she, I just couldn't recalled back, my memory fails me all the time :(

Wbmk
18-10-2007, 12:04 AM

Hehehe, you know I must have her right. Last trip she came down, I visited her 3x...she's great, my fave one so far.

Babu_Singh, look at my Avatar and my signature...u'll get the clue.

NightShade
18-10-2007, 01:45 AM
She really look delicious :p

RollingGoodX
18-10-2007, 03:22 AM
Hehehe, you know I must have her right. Last trip she came down, I visited her 3x...she's great, my fave one so far.

Bro, mind if you can be more specific what was her previous name cos i tried searching for those ur 3x 4x gals past fr but all their pic are no longer available so just based on fr description is rather hard to determine. Thanks! :)

hypocritism
18-10-2007, 07:51 AM
Hebe fm beauthaiful?

AdamVIII
18-10-2007, 10:13 AM
Look at the bold wordings of his signature ;)

yinyang
18-10-2007, 11:16 AM
Quick and dirty FR from my 1st lucky dip last evening...

More petite, prettier than studio pics. Also quite chatty personality (so careful tcss, time quickly passes by before you even know it!).

Nice figure, boobs au natural with almost pink nips (not those unsightly big ones). Trimmed Y, not pak chum kai against my preference.

She'll give you a tit fuck in (smallish, time to change hotel?) bathtub, rubba her nips against your didi. Both her tits squeeze your didi in between, and if you are not careful to hold out...time out:o

Doesn't like fingering too much, and you can get away with some frenching. Her bbj's on bed is a loooong one. Maybe she's not been making out for a awhile, but she came whilst gyrating on top of me. She apologetically wiped off her cum from my family jewels...

All in all, for those who like syts. :D Rtf? Spoilt for choice these days

Wbmk
18-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Finally I get to see my tirak since month of May. She looks more beautiful than I remembered.

When she opened the door, she beamed when she saw me and screamed "TIRAK!!!" She remembered my name, and how I looked like during the previous trips. I knew she was hungry (I was too), so I bought her fave food and we had dinner together as she ran the tub. Chatting with her is really fun, with the endless teasing and laughter. She still wears her signature shawl outfit...gorgeous.

In the tub, she will definitely rub your penis on her nipples...and I was so looking forward to the titfuck since the last visit. This time I cut it short, coz I couldnt wait for the real action.

I only went 1 round, but doing her missionary is a visual turn on. Her pretty face, expressions and her gorgeous tits jiggling about...was really trying hard not to cum too soon. After I came, we washed up and took a short nap and as usual from the last visits, cam-whoring together. :p

Chanel is a real fun girl to be with, great to talk to (altho today she tested my Thai a lot!), has a sense of humour, and a body to die for. I still stand by my Perfect 10 ratings for her, she has everything I look for in a girl. Her looks, body, personality, the sex...all match my expectations. Thanks for bringing her back!

Babu_singh
19-10-2007, 03:06 AM

Bro Wbmk, thanks for the clue, i got it now, hehehe.

Wow ! she looks so different now. :p

I can smell that your pocket is burning now. :D

Wbmk
19-10-2007, 11:27 AM
Bro Wbmk, thanks for the clue, i got it now, hehehe.

Wow ! she looks so different now. :p

I can smell that your pocket is burning now. :D

She had her hair long when the pic was taken, but she has trimmed it since. Anyway pictures are pictures, never 100% accurate...right?

Pocket has a hole laew, so I dunno if I can visit her so often this time round. How to resist you tell me, especially since she remembers my name and we even have our own song. On her last trip I was playing my fave song on my hp, and she squealed "My fave song! How do you know?" LOL.

AdamVIII
19-10-2007, 11:55 AM
thanks bro yinyong bro WBMK for FRs. hope to see more FRs:rolleyes:

Babu_singh
19-10-2007, 02:04 PM
She had her hair long when the pic was taken, but she has trimmed it since. Anyway pictures are pictures, never 100% accurate...right?

Pocket has a hole laew, so I dunno if I can visit her so often this time round. How to resist you tell me, especially since she remembers my name and we even have our own song. On her last trip I was playing my fave song on my hp, and she squealed "My fave song! How do you know?" LOL.

Haha, even if you are in a midst of applying for bankruptcy, by hook or by crook i bet you will still visit her, hehe. :p

scouser_lad
20-10-2007, 12:53 AM
Promise Bro to give FR.

Thursday Noon, knock knock on door. Door opened and she was hiding behind the door. She was in a wrap dress, can see her voluptuous body beneath the see through cloth. She is a very petite gal with a very exotic look, she looks abit eursian in certain angle.

Very nice to chat to with her basic english and my super duper lousy thai, we managed to converse quite well.

She prepared the bath and give me a good wash. She had baby oil in the water which makes the bath abit different as i have nvr bath with baby oil before. Like bro yinyang says, gives a good boobs fuck and long bbbj. Honestly, its was so good that i cum (maybe i cannot hold on haha) but i didnt cum in her mouth as she says she dun like it. Respected her and she wanked while i cummed. After the first shot, she lie beside and start chatting again, she is really very chirppy, at certain extend slightly mental - thou in a good way.

After a rest, she started to french me (slightly only) and playing with me willy. She got me willy erected and put condom for me. She went on top and start grinding and banging away.While i was caressing and sucking her boobs.They are firm and nice with very erected nipples.She wore a chain with a bell around her hips which makes tinking sound whenever she moved. Its quite interesting for me. After a good 15 mins, she asked me to change. I penetrate her missionary for another good 10 mins and i told her to change. She went back on top and start grinding and pumping away with soft moaning which i like , i dun like really loud as it sound quite fake. She went on for a good while before she says she is tired and asked me to take over. I took her missionary again with legs over me shoulder and cummed in her. Was absolutely exhausted with second shot.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Frenching: 7/10 (onlyawhile)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10

Thanks Bro

Scouser_lad

Doofus
20-10-2007, 04:19 AM
Thanks to Eve for arranging my RTF with Chanel heh.

The last time I saw was on her first trip. That time, she had short hair.

This trip, with her longer fuller hairdo, I honestly think she looks even better than before. She has much more sensual look to her whereas her shorter cut in the past made her look sportier. Personally prefer her current look.

She was dressed in a simple wrap around pareo which accentuated her sensual looks, barely covering her breasts and with a long slit that accentuated her cute butt and made her legs look longer and sexier.

Me likey.

The room was dark so she didn't really recognize me :) until we got to the bathroom later.

Sex with her was just as good as before. I loved how she would thrust her hips upwards during missionary and I swear I could feel I was hitting against her G-spot. Very very satisfying to have a girl who enjoys it as much as you.

When we were cuddling afterwards, with her resting against my shoulder and my arms enveloped around her slim body, it was like the first time I had met her. Really really endearing girl.

AdamVIII
20-10-2007, 11:26 AM
Thanks bro scouser_lad and bro doofus for the FRs. hope to see more FRs:D

yowza
21-10-2007, 07:52 AM
Hi Bros

So had a chance to try Chanel

Overall, Chanel is pretty gal and has a bubbly/cheerful and sometime mischievious disposition. The highlight of this session was her GFE and her strengths are her good looks and very good service. This was an all rounder session with the bath, bj and fj all being pretty good

Here are the stats and like always, more details follow

Name: Chanel
Looks: 8/10 - Yes very pretty, picture resemblance 70%
Body: 7/10 - Trim and firm
Boobs: B cup
Bath: 8/10 - Good and thorough. Does a great tit fuck in bath
BBBJ: 7/10 - Had better before but still very good
Frenching: Yes, good kissing, not much deep frenching
Service: 9/10. Very service oriented
GFE: 9/10. She really shined here
Damage: $150

So here are some more details

Good service from OKT. Got quick responses to SMS and was able to schedule a session with short notice. Session started a few minutes lates but when upstairs and roor opened and she was hiding behind the door. My first reaction when I saw her is her picture a little different from the photo but still very pretty and she was wearing a pick wraparound and looked prety delicious. I was also pretty taken by how petite she was. The size of many of these often surprise me and somehow envision them to be taller and bigger when I see the photos. Still this was not an issue

She comes around and hugs and gives me a gentle kiss. She is bubbly and smiling and does try to make you feel at home. Starts the bath and then leads me to sit on the chair and sits on my lap. We start some TCSS and then I start kissing and caressing her. Her kissing at this stage is light and she smiles a lot. Speaks OK english. Then I untie the knot folding up her wraparound and it falls away revealing a pair of nice perky boobs. She is pretty small size and her boobs are porportional to the size of her body. Nice trim body and she wears a chain around her hips

By this time, we proceeded to the bath. I lay in the tub while she ties her up and then she comes in and starts bathing me. She does an ok bath and throughout the entire bath session she was in control - which was ok by me - i just sat there and relaxed. Next she slid her legs under me so that my dick was no raised above the level of the water and she cleaned it and then started rubbing my dick around her left boob. She was rubbing her nipples all around my dick and this was pretty sensational. She then alternated with the other boob before putting my dick between her tits and then doing a soapy tit fuck. This was good and she was really getting into it and this went on for about 10 mins when I had to stop her as I did not quite want to come yet and was getting pretty close

So we finish off the bath and head back into bedroom. After a few minutes of drying up, she comes onto the bed and starts catbathing me and then reaches up and starts kissing me this time very sensually. She did not appear to be very much into deep french kissing and lots of tounge action but these were full bodied and sensous kisses and very GFE. After many minutes of this sensous kissing, I put her down and explore her body. Nice nipples and she does have a smooth body

Next she takes over and then starts giving me a BJ. On this first round this was not a BBBJ but a BJ with cap. She does a pretty good BJ very vigorous although maybe with the cap, you dont get the full effect of the action. She keeps going at this and pretty soon its becomes apparent that she wants to get me to cum with the BJ. So I decide to go with the flow and explore her BJ further. As we progress on this, it soon becomes a fuck in the mouth session with me thrusting my dick and she keeping in sync with her mouth. I finally explode after all that action and sit back and relax on the bed.

After cleaning up, we sit back and relax some on the bed. TV was not working that great and the volume was kicking off and on, so I decide to talk to her to find out a litle more about her. She is from a NE city in Thailand and I wont attempt to try and spell it. She lives in BKK now and tells me that she is a university student studying marketing. Seems like she has been to Singapore several times already and she tells me that she wont be back for about a year because of school even though it appears that she enjoys Singapre

Given that there was about 20 minutes left, we started round 2. Here she gave me a BBBJ this time around and this helped me get hard again especially now that I could see her face while she was doing the BBBJ. Wow that was pretty delicious. She capped me and rode me Cowboy style for several minutes. However not able to cum for round 2 and decided to stop. Spent the last few minutes on some GFE hugging and kissing.

Overall a good session - nice looks, young body and good GFE. Overall service is good but if you are expecting the traditional thai girl service where she folds your clothes, gives you a drink and treats you demurely like a king, you wont really get this with Chanel. She is on the wilder and more modern side of service but still pretty good.

Dressed up and paid and went on my way

she looks pleasant and has a nice body. She speaks decent english.

AdamVIII
22-10-2007, 09:53 AM
Thanks bro yowza for FR. hope to see more FR on her.

AdamVIII
22-10-2007, 06:40 PM
Any more FR for Chanel :confused:

Liv3vil
23-10-2007, 08:28 AM
FR on Chanel

Thanks Bro Eden for the arrangement.

Filpping thru the various girls and see who to go. Finally zoom in to Bro Eden's Berry and Chanel. Sms Bro Eden who is available and Bingo! Chanel is free haha.. Went to search for previous FR and seems that she not bad service. OK! On with Bro Eden and off I go..

Went to the room, open the door, and Wow .. pretty looking face. Smooth complexion cladded in a pink sarong. She claimed she bought in Mustafa. Sit down and have a puff and she offered me chocolate, fruits. Maybe previous Bro bought for her I was thinking. After puffing and after her fruits, she came over to me and un-button my shirt. I also pull off her sarong knot and wow .. revealed a pair of natural B-C cup with perky nipples.. She pull over my head and let me savour her .. nice feel ..

Cut short - Bath SOP (she put oil in the water). Clean didi thoroughly but did not bbbj in tub. Next proceed to bed. Catbath, bbbj, nothing to complain. Very hard working. After that, cap me and ask me she work or I work and I asked her to mount me. Mounted and she pumped all the way. See her beautiful face and bouncing jugs.. wow .. really very nice .. switched to missionary and finish off 1st shot.

Take a puff, went to bathe, came out of the toilet and saw her hiding under the blanket. She asked me to join her and POP, off I go hiding underneath the blanket and slowly enjoy the sensual touch of her sexy body. Gave her a massage on the neck and she says Nice.. I ask her want me to massage her or not she say OK.

Ha ha, this is the interesting part, I asked her to flip over and started to give her a good massage. Back, neck, shoulder, butt, legs. She says she enjoys it. She got up and went to take the oil and I obliged to oil massage her. Why I do so? Because they are also human. They have been working so hard here and why not help her relaxed? After the back, asked her to flip over. Massage her neck again, shoulders and then the best part is on the pair of beautiful jugs. Can you imagine giving oil massage to a beautiful girl and squeezing and pressing on her nice pair of jugs while she keep smiling away saying very NICE? Priceless man ! While massaging her jugs, she says heart beat very fast, I ask her "You scared ah?" She say No. Haha, dunno why. After finishing on her jugs, move down to the legs and I was sweating all over.

Went to shower again and check the time. Opps, 10 min left haha. BBBJ again and cap me but tell her I HJ and shot on her tummy. Clean up and Off I go. Kiss her good bye and see her beautiful face once more before I left the room a happy and satisfied man.

Ratings:
Looks: 9/10 (very sweet looking)
Body: 10/10 (nice curves)
Boobs: 10/10 (although not D cup for I am a boob lover, but good enough)
BBBJ: 9/10
French: Din try
RTF: Yes if $ comes in
GFE: 10/10

Thank you Bro Eden

AdamVIII
23-10-2007, 09:26 AM
Thanks bro Liv3vil for the FR! Glad you enjoy the session! You have rep power now ;)

AdamVIII
24-10-2007, 12:15 PM
FR from groups

I've only ever written 2 before this but I simply had to this time,
it's not right there isnt a FR on this special girl, she certainly
deserves more exposure

I just returned from a fantastic visit to Chanel, still cant believe
no other FR up on her yet cos she really is a gem, fellow bro's out
there still waiting then dont hesitate, she really is that good!!!

Obviously this is my own personal view but for me, she has the
perfect combination of cuteness and also being very very sexy. Her
body is stunning, I actually prefer tanned skin but she is quite
fair but her shape is stunning, couldnt keep my hands or eyes of her
figure.

She's a real looker too, I wouldnt say she is really beautiful but
she's very good looking and very very cute and sweet, exactly my
kinda girl, you'd certainly take a second look passing on the street.

She speaks good enough English and to be honest, it doesnt feel like
you're visiting a working girl, very GFE.

Servicewise she's gentle...perhaps its a chemistry thing but she's
not really a French kisser, lots of kisses but no tongue. And
strangely enough I didnt get BBBJ either, she touched alot and used
her sexy slightly pointing nipples to rubba, but no BBBJ...so I
thought I'd go down on her instead hehe, maybe she needs to be led a
little more but I didnt ask. Downstairs she's very very nice
indeed, and tastes good too, not really trimmed but not a jungle
either, but pussy is sexy. Stayed down there for a good 15 minutes
I think and she makes sexy quiet soft moans throughout. Then cap
and off we go. Not really wild but again, soft and gentle, the way
I like. Started in missionary so I could see her in all her glory,
a lovely lovely face to look at and the body is amazing! Then
turned her around doggie so I could view her tight ass. Was so
nice, she's very petite so I hugged her from behind while in doggie
position and kissed her neck and felt her boobs, she has a really
nice soft pair, just the right size and natural too, soft but not
saggy either. I came in this position after not so long, having
paused a few times to prolong the effort cos was enjoying so much
didnt want to come.

Then quick shower, seperately and then talked for the rest of the
duration. We didnt try for second shot, we just lay there naked
under the covers talking and cuddling, she's so so nice to hold, she
likes it when u hold her from behind, spoon stylee. Wanted a 2nd
shot but it didnt really seem to matter, was so nice cuddling up.
Again, bro's may need to lead the way here cos it's not like she
doesnt want to, its just she's very relaxed and sweet, you'll both
get caught up in the moment and really think you're with your gf,
and forget what you're really there for!

All in all I would say she ranks in my top 3, Im very fussy about
looks and service and to be honest, she's not quite what I expected,
i.e. not a mad sex session, but it was still memorable for other
reasons...

Bro's looking for a genuine GFE experience with a cute, sexy, and
lovely girl, do not hesitate and pass this girl up, she leaves on
31st if I remember correctly.

Seriously, she's really worth it!!! Here;s my amateur summary...

Looks: (8/10) Cute n sexy. Has braces but u wont notice

Body: (9.5/10) Exceptional, perfect proportions, she's petite and
fair, 2 small tattoos, bat on breast and butterfly on ankle, but
very small, stunning soft skin and natural slightly curly hair,
lovely smile and cute laugh.

Boobs: (9/10) Not huge but not small either, just rite. Soft yet
not saggy, lovely, probably a large B cup I'd say, love her nipples,
slightly long but really suckable.

BBBJ: Didnt have, not sure why, maybe she doest like but I didnt
ask, bro's need to lead I think

Frenching: Lots of kissing but no tongues, may b different for
other bro's though

FJ: (8/10) Nice n slow cos didnt wana go too fast, its more of a
GFE experience, tender and sexy, u gota try from behind and cuddle
her at same time and hold her breasts, felt oh so nice. But she's
definately not the wild type

GFE: (9/10) Perfect, couldnt ask for more, if u kiss her around
the neck then she laughs and giggles uncontrollably, she even gets
goosebumps which was so cute. Wish could bring her back home with
me!

RTF: Maybe, never RTF before but may make exception this time if
have spare $$$$$$$$$$:)

Dont miss out on her guys, she really is a wonderful girl, still
thinking of her now!! I know alot of FR's say that but seriously,
you'll have a really really good time with Chanel.

AdamVIII
26-10-2007, 07:30 AM
Awaiting for more bro to post FR for her... waiting n waiting n waiting ......

AdamVIII
26-10-2007, 08:06 AM
FR From Group:

Date: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:42 pm
Subject: FR on Chanel

I am damn pissed at myself because after half hour of typing a good
FR for Chanel, I accidentally hit on the wrong button and all is
lost!!! Really feel like leaving it as it is but I really like to
post this FR on Chanel and to be fair, she more than deserve a good
FR, so here I go again (@##$%^^)

First like to thank bro adam for arranging a wondering slot with
Chanel this evening, though on a last minute notice from my part.

When chanel is available, I went up and knocked on her door. Before
long the door was opened and lo and behold, I saw this beautiful gem
standing in front of me, wrapped in red towel and I never thought
someone wrapped in towel could be so sexy. She is pretty to say the
least, and I am a sucker for look of which she passed with flying
colours :)

She then ushered me in (was standing near door ogling at her, pai
seh) and went to prepare bathtub water for me so I proceeded to the
sofa chair and waited for her. Shortly after she came out of the
bathroom and I just cannot take my eyes off her. She has this child
like personality, constantly talking and laughing in the most
adorable way and it warms my heart. I feel like wanting to hug her
like no tomorrow. Anyhow she came and sat on my lap and we started
chatting. Her command of basic english is very good and communicating
to her present no problem at all. If you are like me who likes to
communicate rather then pumping away you'll most likely enjoy your
chatting session with her. We chatted and laughed for a good 15 mins
afterwhich she undressed me and we proceed to the tub.

She gave me a light massage while in the tub and started her catbath.
Her breasts looks so delicious and when she come to the part where
she rubbed my little precious against her really soft breast for a
while, I lost control and offloaded. So I thought, ok 1st shot out
and this should end our bathing session. However that is not the
case. She continued to catbath me after cleaning the tub and at a
point, came on top of me and ride me, much like a cowgirl twisting
her sexy pussy on my shaft in all direction and it feels good (no
insertion). She continued to play with me for a while before we wash
ourselves clean and proceed to bed.

I came out first and went to lay on the bed watching tv while waiting
for her, thinking that round 2 will not start so fast as I've just
offloaded. After a while she came out of the shower and came beside
me. Instead of laying beside be cuddling up, she wisphered "slowly"
and started to kiss me over. I managed to have a good taste of her
tits and gave them a good tongue massage where she moaned softly and
occasionally jerked in reaction, all these are making me high. Then
she proceed to cap me and start blowing. Her BJ is not the best but
she is defintely making an effort. From time to time she will look up
at you while she blow, making you feel good. After 5 mins or so, she
climbed on top of me and started to ride me. Ok my original plan was
to later paint/finger her till she high and then flip her over for a
doggie, then change to missionary and finsh there. However all these
never happened, sort of in a good way. She was riding me so she
controlled the penetration as well as momentum. She went for the deep
penetration (her pussy was tight and it feels so good) and I could
even feel her clitorial rubbing against my skin!!! She was enjoying
the ride so much that I don't feel like stopping her to change
position. We were in this position for abt 5 mins when she started to
moan about cumming cumming. All this while I was also feeling my 2nd
shot coming soon but upon hearing her moan, her contour facial
expression, her tightening of pussy, I knew she was really cumming
soon. True enough we both exploded together and the sensation is just
so good. (Darn, am missing her while I type. If she is still in front
of me, I will make love to her the third the fouth time!!!)

After i took another quick shower, we cuddled up and continue to talk
and I really enjoy talking to her, feeling I could never get tired of
watching her. But time flies when you are enjoying the most and I
have no choice but to put on clothing, paid her with tips and kissed
her like I was kissing gf before I left. Like bro Gabs, wish I could
take her home with me...arghhhh.

Look: 8/10 Pretty to say the least!

Body: 9/10 Great body, extremely soft boobs, so good to touch

BJ: 6/10 Not her forte but put in effort

Frenching: No frenching for me as well...

FJ: 9/10 Nice and slow, best session for me as I prefer both party to
enjoy the session which we obviously did and cum at the same time!!

GFE: 10/10 The way we talked, we connect, we laughed, what more could
I asked for? I feel like she is the gf I never had. hahaha

RTF: If not for my "window period" which officially ends tomorrow, I
will definitely RTF even if I have to burn a hole in pocket.

She is really a wonderful one to be with, sad thing is she's leaving
on 31st and wouldnt be back so soon as her uni term starts next
month. May not even be back next year... Bro adam, if you managed to
bring her back again, remember to inform me, would like to be with
her again!!!

Hope you guys enjoy my FR and Chanel.

Cheers

AdamVIII
27-10-2007, 09:25 AM
few more days left for this gem, dun miss her out ya ;)

lone_dog69
27-10-2007, 09:30 AM
Yo Bro Adam!!

After my session with Chanel, I will post my FR ASAP. Eventhough she is leaving soon.... (Good things have to end, but the memory will linger on) :p

Thanks for the arrangement in advance. :)

Cheers!!

AdamVIII
29-10-2007, 10:09 AM
few more day left for this gem, book fast:D

AdamVIII
29-10-2007, 03:05 PM
Tmr last day. Do not miss this gem.

5ag1_Boar
29-10-2007, 08:14 PM
Basket... I should not have cancelled my first booking with Chanel. The moment I saw her glam photos, I told myself I must have her, so quick hand quick feet SMS Adam/Eve for booking. Unfortunately, I was forced to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances.

Finally had time for Chanel today... even sneaked out of work just to get her.

When I finally laid eyes on her, she looked absolutely amazing... pretty and petite but full of curves. She was in her fuchsia coloured wrap and her nipples were poking out. One of the first things you'll notice about this gem is her almost non-stop chatter... and most of it in Thai. She can speak pretty decent English, but she has this habit of switching back to Thai. But you'll have fun learning Thai from her.

She has nice smooth skin, great curves and great boobs... in my opinion at least. Perky with firm eraser type nipples.

She appeared tired (after so many days), and seem to be going through her routine. So after the bath, I took charge and serviced her first. At the start were some not so good signs... she told me to go gentle on her nipples (sensitive due to menses arriving soon) and told me cannot finger her though she let me play with her clit. I thought 'dammit, I got her when she is too tired to give a good session.'

But she guided me where to rub. Soon got her warmed up and finally got some response. Gave her a long painting too. Poor girl must be really tired because even though she started to respond with moans and body language (writhing, rubbing her cunt against my tongue, clamping my head with her thighs), can tell she is too exhausted to get optimum feeling. Still, I made her cum. Then it was my turn, so she capped me and I took her missionary. Again, can tell she is enjoying although tired. Made her cum again before I unloaded. Even after she cums, she was pushing her pubes onto me, trying to get me deep in her.

After that, there was an obvious difference in her treatment. Before, she was friendly. Now she was friendly and warm with plenty of GFE. She kept groping my shaft and telling me I'm a good lover. I always take this from FLs with a pinch of salt... but nevertheless, the ego has been stoked.

Time to cut the story short. After first round was TCSS then she took charge for second round, with capped BJ and then cowgirl. She came once in cowgirl, then she pulled me up for another 'mission(ary)'. Half way through second 'mission', boss called, so had to stop after I made her cum again.

Conclusion:
- Gorgeous (in my eyes), especially with that glam hair style.
- Curves in the right places.
- Petite.
- Friendly and chatty... so no worries about breaking the ice.
- Loves a good bonk... obvious even though she was tired. But at this point in time, you'll have to put in effort to rev her engine first.
- Service oriented... tried to please even though she was tired already. I got the whole shebang in the bath that other bros mentioned... tit fuck, gyrating on your crotch, etc. So I guess for those bros, who'll like to take on this pretty babe but not in the mood to put on the moves, you'll probably still get a good session.

Now, I'm kicking myself for having to cancel my first booking with her on her first day because, if she's this good when she's tired, I would probably had a much better time if I got her then... and with plenty of time left to RTF.

lone_dog69
29-10-2007, 09:50 PM
As promised.... this is my FR on Chanel..

Due to some confusion, my sms with Bro Adam was delayed and he had to call me to give me the room number.

Anyway, when I laid my eyes on her, she was in a sort of wrap around piece with nipples pointin out. Hard to avoid looking. Like the previous bro, I was on time limitation, so did not complete my 90 minutes, but still managed to get 2 shots.

I do not need to say alot about Chanel, other than tomorrow is her last day of work. You are right to say, she speaks strings of thai non-stop or sings in thai. Can see she is enjoying herself while soaping up and massaging.

She kept saying I looked tired and massage me non-stop. We spoke quite a fair bit in the tub, in bed and also after my last shower.
We had two rounds.... riding around, we both came (I think she came a couple of times....she was tightening her legs so often and gasping for air and moaning so loudly. Not allowed to finger, but can play with her clitoris.

Like I said earlier, had to leave within an hour... got to rush back to work for a meeting. Sigh.

Well, no chance to RTF. I enjoyed myself with her.

Bros..... see her tomorrow and do not delay. She loves sex..... alot of it.

Ha ha!!

Cheers!! :D

AdamVIII
30-10-2007, 09:57 AM
Thanks bro lone_dog69 bro sagiboar for FRs.

Wbmk
30-10-2007, 10:44 AM
Can't wait for my RTF this evening! Finally I can make time for her today. Too bad I've been really busy lately. Sad she's leaving tmr too...

Snuber
30-10-2007, 01:57 PM
Too bad I've been really busy lately. Sad she's leaving tmr too...
Aiya. small problem for u lah............. Just go back with her lor :D

Wbmk
31-10-2007, 02:12 AM
Aiya. small problem for u lah............. Just go back with her lor :D
I thought of that too! LOL. You bros here know that if I could do that, I wont have to think twice abt it. Cant even send her to airport...how to follow...next time maybe :p

Thanks again for bringing me back to the Garden of Eden. My RTF tonite was the best session to date.

I shall not mention the obvious - of her shawl, figure, the sex - coz so many have written abt them. My session tonite was filled with lots of kisses, and great conversation. Half the session was spent in the tub, where I gave her a massage to help her relax, while we talked about what we wanna do in 2yrs time. She deserved a good pampering, even for awhile, as she worked so hard to take care of the bros here (myself included). She lost a bit of weight since she came here 2 weeks ago...hasnt been eating well I guess.

Very very sad, she'll be in the plane in several hours. Gonna miss her lots man...her smile, personality and cheerful, naughty behaviour.

JackMe1
31-10-2007, 11:18 PM
Lucky to get her on Monday... sad to see that she is gone. It is quite pointless to write a report, but she is worth my time to write the report.

One of the few Thai girls who looks like their glamour photos, and is actually quite pretty.

She is fun and cute. Had quite an enjoyable session with her.

Entered the room, and she was trying out her new high heel shoes she just bought... got her to use them later on to have fun.

Thanks to Eden & Garden... please continue to bring in more quality girls like Chanel.

Looks 8/10
Body 7/10 - A cup tits, but firm
Bj : 7/10
fj : 9/10 - many positions and tight

RTF - definately.... but can not. Liao!

bigbigbig
01-11-2007, 12:32 AM
has she left? would like..

Wbmk
01-11-2007, 05:30 PM
She left bro, she flew off yesterday. Missing her already.

She may or may not be back next yr coz of school. So, wait and see lah.