PDA

View Full Version : MLs who want phone number before accepting booking

bbsf21
13-03-2020, 11:45 AM
Hi senior bros, need some advice. Do you guys give out your phone number when booking? Want to try massage for the first time, and added ml through wechat. The ml asked for my phone number, say wechat cannot. Think because they want to qc my phone number across her 好姐妹。what to do? Just give, or go get a sim card just for chionging? If get sim card, troublesome also cause I don't chiong regularly then like use once prepaid expire. Also, need to register then sian liao.

How?

kumantong369
13-03-2020, 01:53 PM
Hi senior bros, need some advice. Do you guys give out your phone number when booking? Want to try massage for the first time, and added ml through wechat. The ml asked for my phone number, say wechat cannot. Think because they want to qc my phone number across her 好姐妹。what to do? Just give, or go get a sim card just for chionging? If get sim card, troublesome also cause I don't chiong regularly then like use once prepaid expire. Also, need to register then sian liao.

How?

Then just go geylang or MP directly instead of booking since you mention troublesome causs you dont chiong regularly. The forest got many trees....

bignehneh
13-03-2020, 03:11 PM
They got this system to check whether your review good or not. Like credit card bureau

benq557
13-03-2020, 03:14 PM
Just tell her no deal if want phone number...

kumantong369
13-03-2020, 03:59 PM
They got this system to check whether your review good or not. Like credit card bureau

Yup correct however TS already mention he does not want to provide and complain troublesome to get a sim card just for the sake of his small brother. What to do? Hahaha

13-03-2020, 10:08 PM
Most likely scam bro. Only give prepaid sim card and play safe. I feel this is most likely scammer and probably ask you to pay via axs machine before meeting. And all sort of threaten talk will come if you dont give.

dingdong11
13-03-2020, 11:31 PM
Dont. I gave once then my number was sold to those idiots that keep msg me to take loans n buy pills

coldshower
14-03-2020, 12:44 AM
That tpg give free sim card never go take ah?