AdamVIII
14-10-2007, 02:22 PM
BERRY
22yo 1.63m 35C'24'35
$150 90mins 2shots

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t203/eden8garden/ScreenHunter_69.jpg

ngmfr
14-10-2007, 03:51 PM
walan....girls from Eden garden resently damn tempting leh......almost cannot tahan and book but still held back my mind and desire....knn.....really sianz....

Devilly
14-10-2007, 04:20 PM
wow another gem from eden. Berry beri swee :p

jonash1984
15-10-2007, 12:29 AM
bro can reply me in pte? always msg u but no replies.sian

Bry_n
15-10-2007, 12:48 AM
hmm..nationality?

AdamVIII
15-10-2007, 11:10 AM
Waiting for 1st and 2nd blood FRs:)

nyquist
15-10-2007, 02:09 PM
Have to rob the bank liao

SaturnStan
15-10-2007, 06:02 PM
I saw new gals in Eden Garden and asked Bro Adam for recommendation so took Berry today.

Got to the hotel and sms for rm no. Knocked aand a pretty gal with curly hair opened the door.

I am going skip the little details and get to the main action. Cathbath was good and she knows how to massage your balls and BJ. Very aggressive when riding cowgal. After first shot, she give me a massage which i think was quite good. 2nd shot was unloaded in doggie. Her sound system is very good but dunno whether is it real but it turns you on.

Overall it was a great experience. She is very aggressive in bed and
responsive, and also very service oriented. Her massage skills was not bad

Looks: 7/10
body: 8/10
pussy: very wet.
BJ: 8/10
attitude: 10/10.

celeron500
15-10-2007, 09:32 PM
bro adam, if you continue bringing in gals of such, i will be broke in no time.... :)

anyway to keep things short and simple, recommend all bros to try this gal if you like vigorous sex (i luv it). This gal seems very aggressive and really seems to enjoy it. After 1st round, both of us are spent and perspiring and laid on the bed for a good 5mins before we found energy to move. no time for 2nd round liao, and im too tired anyway so she gave me a massage which i must say is very very good. al natural w/o ky...

To the ratings:
looks: 7/10 (75-80% of pic, except darker tone)
Body: 6.5/10 (belong to curvy type, c boobs small waist big hips)
boobs: 8/10 (c cup)
bbbj: 8/10 (v gd suction)
fj: 8.5/10
attitude: 9/10 (v friendly & sincere)
RTF: may consider for once

kthan10
15-10-2007, 09:46 PM
See the FR also tempted to try.... Bro Adam's girls are all so good quality and have the boob factor, which I love most..... Hope she stays long enough for me to try her....

Bro Adam, how long will she be here ?

AdamVIII
16-10-2007, 10:24 AM
Thanks bro for the FRs.

AdamVIII
16-10-2007, 11:33 AM
For member and RTF pls contact me for special rate:D

Snuber
16-10-2007, 05:46 PM
"Would you like to tame a wild horse?"

That was the initial spark to an otherwise boring Sunday afternoon...... Eden Garden certainly does springs us surprises on and off..... provided that my pocket can tahan too...... kekekek

FAST FORWARD
Knock on the door and waited in anticipation to see the new arrival. Didn't see her pics prior to my appt and bro Adam's description of "long slightly wavy hair, BIG boobs" didn't help much either.....

When I entered the room, she's all apologetic as the room is still quite untouched, esp the dressing table. She explained that she had just arrived and hadnt got the time to put her things nicely, which also attest to why she received me in a simple blouse & jeans.

FAST FORWARD

Looks - She looks more tanned than pic. Cute in person with those big doe eyes. Long brown hair which just accentuates the wildness which I will be experiencing later.

Body - Slight tummy fats and her overall skin has a healthy tan. More like those who love the sun. Her boobs are definitely more than a handful, topped with brown nips and aerolas slightly bigger than 50 cent coin. No tattoo from what I see............ or maybe I'm just too engrossed elsewhere..... heheheheh

BBBJ - Never ending energy and different techniques from this wild horse! Her determination is further heightened by I told her that I dun CIM easily VS her claim of "Many cocks die by my mouth". End result? I leave it to you to guess...

FJ - Now this is the WILD part...... I still have some memories of it lingering in my mind. She's damn proactive........... in banging you back when you stopped to catch your breath! Never letting you rest! I just had to put in extra effort to prevent myself from cumming too soon! 2 sweating bodies bonking in co-ordination.....moans getting louder..... pussy getting wetter..... breaths getting shorter........pace getting faster......... followed by a loud burst of "Arrghhhh....." sent my millions of little armies into her.... only to be stopped by a rubber barrier.

Oh btw, got a short tit-fuck in the tub. Instead of sliding full body length, she concentrated more on the lower half.... using boobs....... heng...... never spill there and then...

I got something special from this macau-trained lady after my first shot, so much that I decided to forgo my 2nd! She was in the spa biz and really knows how to do a proper massage using aromatherapy oils! But I guess by the time this FR is out, the oil should have finished.

Bath + Bonk + Aromatherapy massage = Berry!

submarinez
17-10-2007, 08:39 AM
My turn tonight... :D

AdamVIII
17-10-2007, 10:31 AM
waiting for your FR!!!:D

coll
18-10-2007, 12:41 AM
sorry bro was abit late on my fr
was held up with some work. :P
i'll give a brief FR as i am rushiing off for work loads.

anyway, booked Berry on 2 days back and it was fantastic.
Recieved a sms and went up to the room, room was not lock and a small and petite girl came welcoming me. she is pretty but just darker than the picture in the forum.

anyway, i found out she speaks teo chew, and abit of canto, and english too. she gave tuck me down on the chair and gave me a glass of water and chat with me, i pulled her over on to my lap straight n kissed her.

i told her i showered and came so she immediatelly take off my clothes while frenching and gave cat bath me standing infront of the mirror. looking at her sucking and slowly wander down to my rod. she is very very hard working girl she gave me a bbbj for almost half an hour until i cum. she goes fast to slow with suction on it. thou i cant easily cum on bbbj.

after that i heard from some bro that she do good massage so i requested that i want a massage rather thn a 2nd round as i need a good relaxation. indeed!!! was not dissapointed. i had a great massage from her. she useses a brand of massage oil that she brought from her hometown. she made me doze off n yet she cont massaging me until i wake up again. i just cant get enought of her massage at that moment.

bro out there should try her out, she's hard working and she gives a great massage!

looks: 7/10 ( igave a 7 cos it was abit darker thn pic)
body : 7/10
boobs : 8/10
bbbj : 8/10
fj : didnt try :P
attitude : 9.5/10 ( talkative and jokes ard)

AdamVIII
18-10-2007, 10:12 AM
Thanks bro coll for the FR. She's a gem not to be missed! ;)

AdamVIII
18-10-2007, 09:24 PM
FR from Group

Not much different from the last two FRs posted by other bros. Maybe can add a
bit more la.

Her massage is really close to spa standard and she's very service oriented.

Asset wise, her breasts are more than a handful. Firm and natural. Nice...

She's very chatty and has a childlike innocence. Not quite naive but trusting.
Treat her well
and you'll be in for a good time.

Have fun.

AdamVIII
19-10-2007, 11:47 AM
any more FRs?:confused:

AdamVIII
20-10-2007, 11:33 AM
Boss, Pls contact me for special promo rate

duke
20-10-2007, 01:16 PM
Was checking out Eden garden’s stable of girls when this gal Berry caught my attention (She look like a friend of mine that I have really wanted to get naughty with.) So immediately SMS for a slot.

Proceed to the room once I received the room number…. Knock on the door which was answered by the nice gal with big eyes…. As the other bros have said before she looks more tan than the pics. Anyway was ushered to the bed and offered a cup of ice cold water. As the water was still filling up in the bath-tub we spend the time making small chats…. Then she helps me out of my clothes and hers too. Then we proceed to the bath room and place me in the tub…. Sliding knees underneath my butts she started soaping me… a very nice bath I must say… looking at this girl that look like the friend that I have always wanted to bonk gave me a very painful hard on and she definitely notice it. As she massaged my balls and dick I really wanted to just fuck her there and then. Slowly she slipped back up and let my fully engorged dick rubbed between her wonderful C-cup boobies. When I was ready to blow she suddenly stop and said “I make you wait”…. Dammed she’s a real teaser!!!!! So we wash the foam off our body and she disappeared into the room leaving me to dry myself in the bath room. When I return to the room she was all covered up under the blanket with her dovey eyes looking like a gal waiting to be fuck for the 1st time. When I reach the edge of the bed, my dick have formed a tent on the towel and was pointing at her face level, she released my towel and began working on my tool…. There I was standing and looking down at the gal licking my dick. Slowly she went for my balls and the feeling was electrifying… I reach down and caught hold of her boobs and started massaging them……. Got her to lay back as I started licking and sucking those delicious boobies…… moving down to her belly button before finally reaching her navel….. Started nibbling her inner thighs that drove her wild. Finally lick her slit and nibble her clit which drove her crazy and wet. Inserted a finger and started digging her….. As I moved up started sucking her breast and my unprotected dick was pointing at her love canal….. At 1st I thought she want me to do her raw, but then she say.. Condom Ok…… I say sure …… so she capped me and I proceed with my slow entry. As I increased my pumps so did her vocal level. Very soon she was all wet and I switch to side entry….. she started grabbing my arms and the bed sheet as I could tell she was nearing her orgasm…….so squeezing her boob I increase my tempo… the she gave a scream and her whole body just tighten……. I slow down and after a while.. as she turn to me and say” I finished”……but I was not so I flipped her on her chest as I enter her from the back….. this gave me direct contact on her G-spot and she was raring in no time As I upped a gear her breathing and moan also increase As I felt my own orgasm coming I plough harder and let go into her as her cunt started contracting and milk the last drop out of me. We lay in the position for a while and I withdraw as I felt my dick contracting. She cleaned me up and I went in for a shower.

After the shower she offered to massage me but I decline but she insists that her massage is really good. So I let her do her stuffs, I must say her massage is really fantastic (would have regretted if I never accepted it) She uses baby oil to massage my thighs and calf muscles it was so relaxing that I thought of forgoing the 2nd shot to enjoy this relaxing massage….. But she stated to massage my inner thighs and then my balls before slowing working up and down my shaft. (Really remind me of “JUA GEN”) by then I was rock hard and I think I will burst a vein or two if I don’t released … so I told her….. “I gotta fuck you !!!” so she used so tissue to wipe the oil off my dick and capped me. Then she climbs on top and slowly eases her pussy over my shaft. Then she started riding me and I just have to grab to heaving breasts. As she increase her ride I felt wetness flowing down my arse crack…… then she collapse on me saying she finish so I flipped over and started doing my duty….. Pumped her in a few positions before giving it to her in doggie. Her hand phone rang signaling the end of my session with her. Showered paid and left a happy and relax man ……… and oh yeah…. Gave a peach which I have just bought…. And she was so happy she gave me a tight hug and kiss……

AdamVIII
21-10-2007, 08:54 AM
Thanks bro Duke for the FR! Glad you had a sextify session! Good day! ;)

hornyc0ckster
21-10-2007, 07:29 PM
sorry bro, here is a brief fr of my sexperience yesterday..

the best bonk i ever have.

looks: 8.5/10 ( tanner than her pic but her big bewitching eyes is her strength, juz looking at her eyes while bonking her can give me more energy in bonking)
body : 8/10 (just nice..not too meaty yet not too skinny)
boobs : 8/10 ( C-cup, nice to hold
bbbj : 10/10 (muz stop her juz aft few mins, nearly wasted my shot on this)
fj : 9/10
Massage: 10\10 (make u feel so relaxed that i forgot to have my 2nd shot.. but worth the exchange)
GFE : 101% juz like my gal frenz.. even bring her to clubbing aafterwards

Bros, dun miss this gem.. she leaving soon next week according to her if nt u regret

AdamVIII
22-10-2007, 09:56 AM
Thanks bro hornyc0ckster for FR:D

AdamVIII
22-10-2007, 09:57 AM
Thanks bro Duke for FR:D

AdamVIII
22-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Anymore FR for berry:confused:

AdamVIII
23-10-2007, 09:19 AM
Bro, Please sms to check for special promo rates :D

AdamVIII
24-10-2007, 12:30 PM
sorry, double posting

jake77
25-10-2007, 11:31 PM
FR on berry on 25/10
Thanks to Bro Adam

her "super" factors:
- bod, (curvey at the right spots, far better than this sexy lady in bikini i saw @ pool today, which got me horny-fied)
- boobs, (more than a handful, what a view @ all angles)
- sensitive & horny, (always wantg more)

her "good" factors:
- chemistry, (not a moment of silence between us unless both recoverg from my 1st & 2nd load)
- conversationist, (talk & talk non-stop)
- initiative & attitude, (hardworkg, gfe, "teir" voice)
- oil massage, (ard my nuts, ard her south-point) :p
- complexion, (smooth & no scars)
- value, (worthy every $ spent against EG's promotn)
- flexibility, (allowg deep penetratn, shiok ah)
- smell, (nice breath, none down @ south-point)
- south-bush, (nicely trimmed)

highlights of session:
- nice view of us in action along the bed side on the mirror
- her gyratg moves (missionary & cowgirl) when i catchg my breath
- 2 streams of swimmers unloaded
- got a show of her oiling her south-point @ really close range :D

AdamVIII
26-10-2007, 07:24 AM
Bro jake77, Thanks for penning a FR for her. Glad you enjoy it! Good day ;)

AdamVIII
27-10-2007, 09:31 AM
Last day for berry! dun miss her out!