13-03-2020, 05:29 PM
still looking?

Jay Chou
13-03-2020, 06:16 PM
still looking?

Up u bro. 😊

henry_ang10
17-03-2020, 07:49 AM
She is asking $100 just for meet up.. wondering whether is a scam or not.. Imagine she "meet up" with 100 bros here.. that's a cool 100 x $100 = $10k and then in the end she never goes ahead with the sugar daddy thingy, she will tell all the guys there is no chemistry, not bad free food + $10k

I start to wonder whether this is a scam ? cos after so long she still has not found her sugardaddy and is still "meeting up" with guys..

BenDanny
17-03-2020, 08:46 AM
She is asking $100 just for meet up.. wondering whether is a scam or not.. Imagine she "meet up" with 100 bros here.. that's a cool 100 x $100 = $10k and then in the end she never goes ahead with the sugar daddy thingy, she will tell all the guys there is no chemistry, not bad free food + $10k

I start to wonder whether this is a scam ? cos after so long she still has not found her sugardaddy and is still "meeting up" with guys..

Hmm from what i see, she only post the thread barely a week ago, is this considered so long? Or got any prev stories for this?

henry_ang10
17-03-2020, 08:53 AM
Hmm from what i see, she only post the thread barely a week ago, is this considered so long? Or got any prev stories for this?

dun know but paying $100 for meeting sounds a bit strange..

i mean pay for her transport and her meal ok la.. paying $100 for meeting .. hmm.. do u think is normal? I dun know haha.. first time msging sugarbabe want to be

Vickie
17-03-2020, 11:00 AM
I just want to clarify before people start anyhow accusing me

I ask for meet fee to filter out the non-sincere time wasters who just wanna see see look look for fun.

I met two potential yesterday, first guy no chemistry, and I never even took his $. He actually came looking for me to hand me the $100 but I didn’t feel it’s right to take it.

https://imagehost.com.au//d7amw0Kd9r/E3ACD336-9C6B-4A12-AD29-CD4412120648_5e7038a263b6b.jpeg (https://imagehost.com.au//y8lVB)

Second one met for about 1 hour and I went to the toilet before going off, he wanted to give me the fee but I left already.

If I only meet guys for $100, don’t u think I wud have taken the money?? No need paiseh what, just take only.

You think it’s so easy to meet 100 guys?? Lol. U know how much effort it take just to arrange ONE meet up? This day not free, that time not free, this location cannot, that location not okay.

If ur consider yourself a SD, yet u have a big issue with just $100, then what kind of SD r u? Either u cannot really afford or u stingy. Only these 2 possibilities. Why would I want to meet a fake SD or stingy SD.

Don’t anyhow accuse & point finger when u never even met me.

dirtyhairy
17-03-2020, 11:39 AM
It is good that you have explained the reason why
About the meet up fee that you specially apply
Also with so many scammers you cant blame the guys
For being wary or risked being conned by the sly
But what you did is good and nice
Uncle DHairy wishes you good luck in landing your SD guy:D

Vickie
17-03-2020, 11:46 AM
It is good that you have explained the reason why
About the meet up fee that you specially apply
Also with so many scammers you cant blame the guys
For being wary or risked being conned by the sly
But what you did is good and nice
Uncle DHairy wishes you good luck in landing your SD guy:D

Haha what a poem. Thank you :)

Wasabi999
18-03-2020, 07:55 AM
Guys, give her some respect la... Time is money too. Just treat it as paying for someone to accompany you. If it goes well who knows the next step ?

Vickie
18-03-2020, 11:01 AM
Firstly i not a loser who needs to pay someone to accompany me, next the analogy is when you go go interview apply for job do you say please pay me 100 dollars for my time as i want to weed out only genuine employers...with mangina beta males like you no wonder why singapore women dont respect men walk all over them...give you shit sandwich and you say thank you

Yalaaaa u so smart. I clap for u.

Finding job here and finding SD not even the same thing. Employers posting jobs are legit. I show up for interview I don’t expect that they will play me out, or tell me actually they not hiring but can I consider “volunteering” aka do work for free, or scam me. I post thread here, 9/10 are not genuine SD.

Again if u hv an issue with just $100, don’t need to meet. So simple. I don’t need to prove anything to u. I do what I hv to, to protect myself and prevent wasting my own time. None of your businsss. Don’t need some keyboard warrior to judge me and judge The men who are generous with their own money. Not involving your time, n also not involving your money. Why u want kpo other ppls biz?

So free everyday post on forum. Real SDs not so free to kpkb so much coz they busy making $$$$$ :)

dirtyhairy
18-03-2020, 12:12 PM
Hi again Vickie sis
With d threatening c19 crisis in our midst
No.point engaging in retorts i suggest u give them a miss
Explain.. rebut you must as you did
All useful for the genuine SB seekers on your list
But i rather u focus and quickly sift
So as to expedite the selection process for mutual sexual bliss
Having said that...check your pm too becos there are applicants
You dont wanna miss
Now that many are not travelling in a pandemic like this
It is understandable for their horniness to increase

wilson_
19-03-2020, 06:31 PM
Hi Vickie, I’m sincere leh. Told u that if meet and got chemistry then offset the $100 and if no chemistry then u take the $100. But u simply just reject even without meeting and blocked me in wechat. So on your part, where’s your sincerity? If like that, I supposed you can also do that to your SD.....anyway I have moved on and good luck to your search.

iphone1s
19-03-2020, 06:54 PM
Hi Vickie, I’m sincere leh. Told u that if meet and got chemistry then offset the $100 and if no chemistry then u take the $100. But u simply just reject even without meeting and blocked me in wechat. So on your part, where’s your sincerity? If like that, I supposed you can also do that to your SD.....anyway I have moved on and good luck to your search.

I feel you bro..

iphone1s
19-03-2020, 07:29 PM
U all also dun bully vickie OK? Tsk tsk..

Vickie is a simple girl want to come out to cari makan in this world. Give this little seeding a chance la. :D