PDA

View Full Version : Now many Spa massues very free daily.. not much customer .

trichard
08-03-2020, 11:50 AM
What is the latest market rate now for autoroam and hj this you guys just have ?

tabamo
08-03-2020, 12:58 PM
we have to press the price down, i still see them charging same high pricing

junmin95
08-03-2020, 08:55 PM
$20 for HJ at Lavender area.

marcus77
08-03-2020, 08:59 PM
Wah 20 sure bo so cheap

rambutarn
08-03-2020, 09:05 PM
What is the latest market rate now for autoroam and hj this you guys just have ?

As the thread title says now most ml not a lot customer... so is up to your bargaining skills. depends on how popular the ml is also. some mls now still gng strong so unnegotiable. but those affected, can easily bargain down to 30. have tried a few successful 30s but havent tried 20. one of my mls rejected 20 and when i suggested 30 she took it. then again one of my mls rejected all my offers and insisted on the normal 50.

slientasshole
08-03-2020, 10:17 PM
$20 sure bo

ibanezjem555
09-03-2020, 01:07 AM
Not sure Bro Trichard as I stick to my regulars and never fly around unless got really good deals.

$20 should be possible but very budget setup and should be steady regular.

One thing is for sure.. less business for MLs. Very quiet due to current situation. The MLs will be grateful if you repeatedly patronise them now..

this2010
09-03-2020, 09:32 AM

can pm me contact?:)

BTech
09-03-2020, 11:28 AM

Lol ! Bloody joker!

terrarompa
09-03-2020, 11:40 AM
All my previous monthly chionging budget now all redirected to buying masks and hand sanitizers.

lazyguy
09-03-2020, 01:32 PM
Still have business bah.. mayb cut by 50%.. the ml I go still have at least 3 customers per day..

But notice alot will keep msg me to go find them.. last time don't happen much...

Anyway still paying the same amount and same service.. nothing change...

junmin95
09-03-2020, 02:23 PM
Lol ! Bloody joker!

you OKT? Don't understand the logic. Thread OP ask what is the rate, I gave my honest review. Then I kena zapped for it. Haiz I diam diam next time sua.

Other lao jiao also say $20. How come zap me only lei?

NEVER EVER give $50 for a wank.

You're presenting yourself as carrot chop

I always say $20. $50 I can get full service + blowjob + shower at geylang. I always tell the ML

Cause if she don't wank u for $20/$30 she get $0 from u. Let her black face lor....

LeeHsienLoong
09-03-2020, 03:05 PM
Recently I visited a MP and the ML quoted me $80 for HJ.
I told her $40 and she settled for $50.
With $50 I told her she needs to be fully naked or I will leave and she agreed.
Morale of the story is times are bad and MLs will take advantage but you ha e to be smart.

tiko
09-03-2020, 03:33 PM
Wow our PM usually has good taste.... So manage to get this to strip for 50... Must be something worth trying...

Can pm to share/ exchange pls?

QUOTE=LeeHsienLoong;19860790]Recently I visited a MP and the ML quoted me $80 for HJ.
Morale of the story is times are bad and MLs will take advantage but you ha e to be smart.[/QUOTE]

FatSpider
09-03-2020, 08:31 PM
pm lee power
know how to drive a hard bargain

rahl
16-03-2020, 04:01 PM
Morale of the story is times are bad and MLs will take advantage but you ha e to be smart.

Yea this is what I would go for - FN $50 beats FC $20. Anyone got first category to share?

pete_the_fish
16-03-2020, 04:46 PM
my ML massage me ask me go find her...she say very very bad...no biz..i thought ok lor....since HJ is free. maybe now offer extra $20 can get BJ also. :D

reach there late at night and i saw them counting money.....KNN no biz got so much money to count ??? :rolleyes:

afterburn
16-03-2020, 05:14 PM
my ML massage me ask me go find her...she say very very bad...no biz..i thought ok lor....since HJ is free. maybe now offer extra $20 can get BJ also. :D

reach there late at night and i saw them counting money.....KNN no biz got so much money to count ??? :rolleyes:

Don't believe that lah. "No biz" but thru session still have incoming message or phone call, lol. wtf

When they send out the same mass message, see which fish are biting the bait ... slowly fill up the appointment schedule for the day. Still have empty slot, then start direct message the more regular bros, addressing you as 亲 or 帅哥. See you bite the hook or not :D

lazyguy
16-03-2020, 05:33 PM
Don't believe that lah. "No biz" but thru session still have incoming message or phone call, lol. wtf

When they send out the same mass message, see which fish are biting the bait ... slowly fill up the appointment schedule for the day. Still have empty slot, then start direct message the more regular bros, addressing you as 亲 or 帅哥. See you bite the hook or not :D

Is their tactic lah. Always say no people when make booking always tell me the time slot taken up. After finish massage will have some bros come in soon...

Now I stop going to save the money then go oversea. Can have super a lot of massage and happy ending with less cost..

this2010
16-03-2020, 05:52 PM
who can pm me $20 hj contact gamxia

pete_the_fish
17-03-2020, 01:14 PM

no leh, that one no KC one....no handsome no dear....compared to many others lol that's why i feel more sincere. she will also auto like message once a week or every 2 weeks cos going everyday is just not practical lah... unless got special. just entertain lor...

jw2012
17-03-2020, 04:20 PM

Bro can share this contact?

thunderboltcunt
17-03-2020, 04:29 PM
pm lee power
know how to drive a hard bargain

Bo bian, he see his wife no mood liao, have to eat outside :D

pete_the_fish
19-03-2020, 04:28 PM
Now is buyer's market, don't blur blur go and pay $50 for a HJ with/without roaming...last few years have been a boom time for them and they keep increasing price....now it's their turn to take a pay cut. :D

Krausery
19-03-2020, 05:20 PM
Think will work on those ml in Those $88 p message chain? I know a few quite pretty one but they always so scared to take off, even pull up their uniform, say the manager will spot check. Can touch, but never seen tities. Wonder if bad times like this will change

lazyguy
19-03-2020, 07:16 PM
Think will work on those ml in Those $88 p message chain? I know a few quite pretty one but they always so scared to take off, even pull up their uniform, say the manager will spot check. Can touch, but never seen tities. Wonder if bad times like this will change

U can try to go very late at night.. some shop put close time at 10.30 or 11pm.. But the ML will work extra one.. I try one 10.30pm close.. I go at 1.30am. U can ask ur ML about it .

afterburn
19-03-2020, 10:29 PM
Now is buyer's market, don't blur blur go and pay $50 for a HJ with/without roaming...last few years have been a boom time for them and they keep increasing price....now it's their turn to take a pay cut. :D

They also understand that all businesses suffering now, same as their spa. I tell them I also poor thing, have to take salary cut and forced leave ... that's why so free to go for massage, so please give some discount :D

pete_the_fish
23-03-2020, 03:45 PM
got one last time every 2 weeks will ask me go look for her one time...now become every week ask me go. :rolleyes:

she seldom kc one...so i asked her is it miss me now every week ask me go...she said yes.

i didn't expect her to say yes cos last time i tried to KC her she brushed it off. times must be real bad.

hopefully she desperate enough to do some CCA for extra cash :D

lazyguy
23-03-2020, 04:14 PM
got one last time every 2 weeks will ask me go look for her one time...now become every week ask me go. :rolleyes:

she seldom kc one...so i asked her is it miss me now every week ask me go...she said yes.

i didn't expect her to say yes cos last time i tried to KC her she brushed it off. times must be real bad.

hopefully she desperate enough to do some CCA for extra cash :D
Bro .. until they totally no business then have chance lah.. haha

The one I use to go ... so bad business one day also at least 3.. so mean min 150 per day already.

I did ask for extra CCA but still very proud and say no even I say 300 for fj.. anyway just test her..

Superflying
23-03-2020, 06:17 PM

PM details? Thanks.

afterburn
23-03-2020, 08:39 PM
Bro .. until they totally no business then have chance lah.. haha

The one I use to go ... so bad business one day also at least 3.. so mean min 150 per day already.

I did ask for extra CCA but still very proud and say no even I say 300 for fj.. anyway just test her..

The ML string you along. Keep you trying and trying for more. Knowing once you get FJ already, then what else is there? Customer would probably consider it done after FJ a few times until bored and move on to something new.

Anyway for now almost all budget hotel is full of malaysian workers staying over, so there's no convenient place, unless use your own car :D

lazyguy
23-03-2020, 09:31 PM
The ML string you along. Keep you trying and trying for more. Knowing once you get FJ already, then what else is there? Customer would probably consider it done after FJ a few times until bored and move on to something new.

Anyway for now almost all budget hotel is full of malaysian workers staying over, so there's no convenient place, unless use your own car :D
Thank for the information.

Anyway I just testing only...also not very keen de.. as I scare.. haha... Never try fj with ml before..

Up u +16

CPTMiller
23-03-2020, 10:06 PM
All my previous monthly chionging budget now all redirected to buying masks and hand sanitizers.

You are safe.

CPTMiller
23-03-2020, 10:09 PM

They mean no business from you. So they have not count your money yet. Hahahaha

pete_the_fish
24-03-2020, 11:36 AM
Not sure Bro Trichard as I stick to my regulars and never fly around unless got really good deals.

$20 should be possible but very budget setup and should be steady regular.

One thing is for sure.. less business for MLs. Very quiet due to current situation. The MLs will be grateful if you repeatedly patronise them now..

$20 hand job ? i thought $30 with roaming very cheap liao lol

recently went back to my old joint and I told the new ML that my regular ml charge only $30 for HJ when she quoted me $50. (actually I BS one lah lol). Just want to see how she reacts. DIdn't expect her to say ok .....and told me have to visit her regularly. NB should have told her $20....lol

it's not a "budget" setting like curtain type....decent place.

fuck $50 +$50. $30(HJ) is the new $50 now. :D

Those areas that depends on tourist really eat grass now due to travel restrictions. but then those who can't travel out also need servicing....so maybe won't affect them much with increased local demand ??

afterburn
24-03-2020, 02:23 PM
Might be the case, since for next few weeks, no more short term FL can come in. Those PR ladies sure can huat more biz, as will ML shops, get the spillover customers.

But then people are increasingly nervous too, with random local covid cases still popping up here and there. Every day bombarded with 'keep clean, keep a distance' messages, somehow feels weird to continue chiong.

Told my regular she get chance to rest more, now more people work-from-home, those naughty bros that no longer have the excuse of "stay back in the office", all become more difficult to chiong :D

Anyway, not just to ML , but to some unfortunate bros also, 50 become 30 now after no-pay leave or pay cuts. Same same in the end.

lazyguy
24-03-2020, 03:45 PM
$20 hand job ? i thought $30 with roaming very cheap liao lol

recently went back to my old joint and I told the new ML that my regular ml charge only $30 for HJ when she quoted me $50. (actually I BS one lah lol). Just want to see how she reacts. DIdn't expect her to say ok .....and told me have to visit her regularly. NB should have told her $20....lol

it's not a "budget" setting like curtain type....decent place.

fuck $50 +$50. $30(HJ) is the new $50 now. :D

Those areas that depends on tourist really eat grass now due to travel restrictions. but then those who can't travel out also need servicing....so maybe won't affect them much with increased local demand ??
Bro can sure the location? Haha..

Need a servicing, overhaul due long time because of this covid...

pete_the_fish
24-03-2020, 10:32 PM
i tell you these ML are getting desperate liao....with the impending closures of entertainment outlets....they are afraid it will affect them...

just now an ML that i have not visited for 7 months suddenly sent me a message, you know the usual shit...long time no see, what you doing...

when i was her regular visiting her once every 1 to 2 weeks , she didn't even bother to send me any message....now out of nowhere i got a message from her lol :rolleyes: now even try to kc me lol....She really have to do a lot more if she wants me to use her service again .

maybe i go see her....ask her if she take $20 hand job..include full global roaming hor..lol:D

trichard
24-03-2020, 11:32 PM
i tell you these ML are getting desperate liao....with the impending closures of entertainment outlets....they are afraid it will affect them...

just now an ML that i have not visited for 7 months suddenly sent me a message, you know the usual shit...long time no see, what you doing...

when i was her regular visiting her once every 1 to 2 weeks , she didn't even bother to send me any message....now out of nowhere i got a message from her lol :rolleyes: now even try to kc me lol....She really have to do a lot more if she wants me to use her service again .

maybe i go see her....ask her if she take $20 hand job..include full global roaming hor..lol:D

LOL....... Plus your points... Very 贱.... But I like...

cheekalot
25-03-2020, 12:59 AM
Now fb also can start seeing trend some offer lower entrance fee rates. 1hr entrance Super cheap

mpfire
25-03-2020, 01:40 AM

Nice!
Supply and demand market..
When supply is more than demand, then is time for us to get cheaper and better services!!:D

trichard
25-03-2020, 02:13 AM
Now fb also can start seeing trend some offer lower entrance fee rates. 1hr entrance Super cheap

Can share which spa ?

cheekalot
25-03-2020, 09:41 AM
Can share which spa ?

Just to name a few

King Leisure - 80 mins / $64
So Spa newest - 90mins / $60
V wellness - 90mins / $60
Lyna viet - 60mins /$38 (not sure if promo extended)

Don’t zap me for putting the names down. They are openly advertised anyway. Would say it is good opportunity for everyone to test test market given the attractive rates

CheongingEdge
25-03-2020, 10:40 AM
Just to name a few

Don’t zap me for putting the names down. They are openly advertised anyway. Would say it is good opportunity for everyone to test test market given the attractive rates

I feel the opposite actually. Lower entrance fees and overall costs definitely good, but if more pple = higher risk or higher chance of kanna or contact tracing. Still want to cheong but don’t want to just because save a few tens of dollars then trouble ever ending. Of course different pple have different opinions so just saying my views. Don’t zap me or say I spoil market hor, but I rather pay normal entrance and nego for lower tips.

tangerinesex
25-03-2020, 10:57 AM

Anyone who’s run a biz with rented space will tell you that you can only bootstrap for 6 months max in Sg. The outbreak started in Jan, but only turned into a pandemic 2-3 weeks ago. Start counting now. Those who really can’t make it will start falling out by June

lazyguy
25-03-2020, 11:27 AM
I feel the opposite actually. Lower entrance fees and overall costs definitely good, but if more pple = higher risk or higher chance of kanna or contact tracing. Still want to cheong but don’t want to just because save a few tens of dollars then trouble ever ending. Of course different pple have different opinions so just saying my views. Don’t zap me or say I spoil market hor, but I rather pay normal entrance and nego for lower tips.

Bro dun it be the same as entrance fee low normal tips?? Haha

Just feel that if really want go have to prepare for chance of getting infected. Anyway for those normal spa is still easy to give excuse as long as dun lie to ur spouse that u never go lor..

Go spa massage is normal mah.

rocket1128
25-03-2020, 11:35 AM
Just to name a few

Luna viet is already closed

afterburn
25-03-2020, 11:49 AM
Weird thing is some spa still add ML at this time, i saw at least two joints.

For sure some will drop out, before the pandemic it must have been a booming biz. There is a place in the east that was talked about in the thread recently, months ago used to be only 1-2 joints, but now counted no less than 6 :eek: with a lot of half-shops using curtains that kind.

lazyguy
25-03-2020, 11:56 AM
Weird thing is some spa still add ML at this time, i saw at least two joints.

For sure some will drop out, before the pandemic it must have been a booming biz. There is a place in the east that was talked about in the thread recently, months ago used to be only 1-2 joints, but now counted no less than 6 :eek: with a lot of half-shops using curtains that kind.

U mean s**** @ k****?

Man still have needs one.. and I can say alot of Singaporean are rich.. even without this pandemic they also no need work one. Always saw crowd in restaurant,cafe, shopping center and spa at those weird hours like 2 plus to 4 plus.

pete_the_fish
25-03-2020, 12:06 PM
Just to name a few

this kind....reduce low entrance....go in kena upsell later....LPPL
i alawys wanted to try king leisure at NBR....if they reduce their entrance maybe can try now :D

pete_the_fish
25-03-2020, 12:08 PM

i go to those that do not need to sign in or lax in signing in one...:D

as the situation worsens....they may be more strict now...those no need sign in maybe have to do so for contact tracing purpose...like that i won't go liao...ask ML come my place massage for me better :D

gemini6969
25-03-2020, 02:01 PM
Bro dun it be the same as entrance fee low normal tips?? Haha

Just feel that if really want go have to prepare for chance of getting infected. Anyway for those normal spa is still easy to give excuse as long as dun lie to ur spouse that u never go lor..

Go spa massage is normal mah.

Ya lor go spa massage is normal. Now where else to chiong? Other places kena close. Stay home stare at wife so boring :D

eatingpussy
25-03-2020, 06:21 PM
Just sharing, heard news of operations about to begin.
Those small shops have been found to have not been sigining guests in. And they have been lax in their disinfecting.
Last 2 days i went to a proper spa, after i laid face down on the massage table, face thru the small hole can smell like someones saliva. Quickly got up and ask the ML got change the towel and disinfect the bed, she quickly say sorry as another ML forget to change. NB quickly got up and ask for foot massage instead. Dont shoot me hor, i ask overheard at kopishop. But now KTV, Pub, cinema closed. You can guess it yourself also.

pete_the_fish
26-03-2020, 06:54 PM
I think SPA may actually see an increase in business as all entertainment outlets are closed !

I went to one yesterday....usually they are quiet but seems like they were busy last nite !!

think they may actually maintain or up their rates if their demand goes up ! :eek:

afterburn
26-03-2020, 09:49 PM
I think SPA may actually see an increase in business as all entertainment outlets are closed !

I went to one yesterday....usually they are quiet but seems like they were busy last nite !!

think they may actually maintain or up their rates if their demand goes up ! :eek:

Where's the busy spa? Last night is mid-week leh ... usually very quiet.

Ithink bcos lately many people working from home, so can wake up late no issue :D Not counting those sneak away and go massage when supposed to be "at work"!

Talking about low priced spa, today i just walked past one that advertised full-body at $31 - a new record. Didnt verify any fine print if it is full 1 hour or only for pioneer gen.

pete_the_fish
27-03-2020, 12:13 AM
Geylang closed for 1 month. Confirm spa business boom ! Think hard to nego 30 hj liao lol

lazyguy
27-03-2020, 10:30 AM
Yesterday super quiet. Went to my regular about 9pm. Told me that I am the 2nd customer.. 3 pilots fly her aeroplane...haha

For me I think $50 ok lah.. really depend on service.. if just hj can't roam can't do this do that then I keep the $50. And stay home pcc.