PDA

View Full Version : ML asking for contact number

deathknight828
06-03-2020, 04:34 PM
Hi, I'm curious why do ML who provide WeChat id ask for my contact number before booking them? Same for Some 1 where nowadays there's no WeChat ID provided but only contact number. The reason I'm asking is I don't want to give out my contract number and prefer to use WeChat or line. Anyone can clarify?

cartmanez
06-03-2020, 05:21 PM
They want to check if u r one of the blacklisted customers. Just like we have reviews of them, they also have their own library of records on customers.

sammybigfan
06-03-2020, 05:41 PM
and maybe give your number to OKT for marketing other stuffs.. :cool:

deathknight828
06-03-2020, 06:06 PM
The only worry now is if damn unlucky need to do contact tracing then my number is being detected

thoreldan
06-03-2020, 06:47 PM
I never give and i ask the girls to fug off.

Alternatively u can give your boss' number. If the girl never say anything means your boss also having fun outside.

If the girl blocks u, means your boss is pai kuan cheongster, tio blacklisted type

fmylife
07-03-2020, 10:01 AM
They also want to check if you belong to the blue shirts.

Hello007
07-03-2020, 10:15 AM
I never give and i ask the girls to fug off.

Alternatively u can give your boss' number. If the girl never say anything means your boss also having fun outside.

If the girl blocks u, means your boss is pai kuan cheongster, tio blacklisted type

Bro, good idea, will give it a try

sidjames92
07-03-2020, 07:39 PM
The only worry now is if damn unlucky need to do contact tracing then my number is being detected

if worry then just pcc at home and wait till the virus dies down before chiong again :cool:

guywonder
07-03-2020, 09:09 PM
and maybe give your number to OKT for marketing other stuffs.. :cool:

they seem to have a "safe customer" list.
they once tell me i am not in the list..

and also once u give them u will be on their "MARKETING" list.. spam u non stop with all the website