PDA

View Full Version : 22810;22810;

curious75
12-10-2007, 03:16 PM
last night have a tcss with bros lightning,niceman n woofer n saw this syt.she look abit like japs n we chatted with her n got her contact.bro lightning ask her the pricing n bingo.so i cheong today.when in the room,she give a light french n we proceed to shower which was normal.then after shower,i lay on the bed n she give a short massage n catbath,then she lick my ass.

i turn ard n she lick slowly to the south n bbbj.after bbbj i paint her(she afraid of itchy:D ) n then into missionary,cowgirl n then back to missionary n i cummed.we chatted in the room for 30 mins while she straighting her hair at the same time.she on n off give me a french while i told her i might get steam again n her reply was 再来咯 omg:eek: ,she is very sporting.

name;duo duo
age;25
boobs;small(should be "a")
look;7-7.5
frenching;yes
hometown;shenyang
build;small size
height;abt 1.5
weigth;abt 40
painting;yes
bbbj;yes
fingering;no
service;7.5(no rush n no answering of call during action)
damage;60(at least one shot who knows some bro can have 2...kekeke)
overall;8
rtf;yes

she will be leaving at 22/10.bros who are interested can pm me but only to bros with FR posted before.she have to be protected lah.........hehehe

Niceman
12-10-2007, 03:22 PM
Well done bro. u fast hands fast legs, kns... :)

btw, she resemble abit like Jap AV... those like Jap AV will like her. Another Gem spotted.

Her plus points are Youth and Jap AV looks. Looking at her will remind us about secondary school classmate

Moreira85
12-10-2007, 03:27 PM
wah.. interested bro.. but no FR..

curious75
12-10-2007, 03:37 PM
Looking at her will remind us about secondary school classmate

yes fully agree.if without her face i thought i'm pumping a 16 yo girl:D you better hurry b4 she leave.......

ray1234
12-10-2007, 03:47 PM
wats the contact?

Done!!!
12-10-2007, 05:32 PM
she will be leaving at 22/10.bros who are interested can pm me but only to bros with FR posted before.she have to be protected lah.........hehehe

No offenced to you bro,what there to protect the girl?!?!.How long can you protect her if she going to stay for 2 year???If she get caught,there will be thousand to replace her.I don't see there a need to have FR before to get the contact.Hope you could understand :)

makelove
12-10-2007, 05:55 PM
huh? your title heading no link... strange numbers

curious75
13-10-2007, 02:12 AM
protect her from numbers collectors.

the thread title,i type chinese but turn out to be numbers.her name is duo duo(many many)

lightning
13-10-2007, 01:22 PM
No offenced to you bro,what there to protect the girl?!?!.How long can you protect her if she going to stay for 2 year???If she get caught,there will be thousand to replace her.I don't see there a need to have FR before to get the contact.Hope you could understand :)

Sorry pal then we afraid the no. may not be given to u no offence also. Any those who turly contribute can get ur number. Hope u can understand too. Verified that this babe is a great catch in terms of looks for $60!

Done!!!
13-10-2007, 01:52 PM
Sorry pal then we afraid the no. may not be given to u no offence also. Any those who turly contribute can get ur number. Hope u can understand too. Verified that this babe is a great catch in terms of looks for $60!

Read my statement again and understand it!!!When did I ask for number? So what is the girl is a gem, good look, with good BBBJ? She just other girl here making money, why needs to protect her from number collector? End of the day when she make enough money she will go back home.

Like i say,there are thousand of girl with good service and price why bother only one???

Even those who have no FR does not mean that they are not true chiongster,just that they do not want to post it out. Who know one day their nick is been exposed around and someone who is a friend of your wife or business rival saw it. They could easily sabo you.

The next day, they come to this forum and reveal your true identity. Your wife hears about it and logs on and the next thing you know, you're in the midst of a very expensive divorce.

lightning
13-10-2007, 02:41 PM
Read my statement again and understand it!!!When did I ask for number? So what is the girl is a gem, good look, with good BBBJ? She just other girl here making money, why needs to protect her from number collector? End of the day when she make enough money she will go back home.

Like i say,there are thousand of girl with good service and price why bother only one???

Even those who have no FR does not mean that they are not true chiongster,just that they do not want to post it out. Who know one day their nick is been exposed around and someone who is a friend of your wife or business rival saw it. They could easily sabo you.

The next day, they come to this forum and reveal your true identity. Your wife hears about it and logs on and the next thing you know, you're in the midst of a very expensive divorce.

Newbies dun understand at all...
Define ur understanding on true chiongster, izzit those who patronise and dun post FR at all? I will explain my definetion after ur answer. There are many other ways and means to mask urself. Have been quite patient with u, if others few points will be deducted...

lightning
13-10-2007, 02:51 PM
Double posting

aczeta76
13-10-2007, 03:59 PM
Well said.. bro lightning.

Newbies... please try to understand that there is this unspoken 'code' of honour where "we" who have been given the green light to share numbers protect the owner from unnecessary harassment and risk.

For the matter of exposure... if you can't take the heat.. dun do it.

Mai Ai Zo go Ai kia si (hokkien) or Yo Se Mei Dan (Chinese).

Period.

yamato_ship
13-10-2007, 04:04 PM
hi, im interested bros care to share her contact no? :)

dc7176
13-10-2007, 05:50 PM
last night have a tcss with bros lightning,niceman n woofer n saw this syt.she look abit like japs n we chatted with her n got her contact.

wah v fast new conquest again!! keke... too bad A cup only!! anyway muz verify she today got come red a not??? wahaha...

hear from someone tat u tried twice, twice oso come red huh??? keke... :D

woofer
13-10-2007, 07:05 PM
She just other girl here making money, why needs to protect her from number collector?

Who know one day their nick is been exposed around and someone who is a friend of your wife or business rival saw it. They could easily sabo you.

Seriously, if you saying that there are thousands of girls with good service and price. By all means go ahead and find one yourself. Justify your remarks. Also, you may say that they are cheap, than I ask you do you know how much trouble it takes for them to come here. I do admire their courage of coming here and putting themselves at risks by means of making money via this method. Its takes a lot of courage. As for number collecting, you'll be surprise; everyone as a kink.

In one way or another everyone takes risk. The fact that you're here means that you're already taking risks. Be it posting in harmless threads or risque ones.

In the end of the day, its about contributing to the forum. There may be thousands of bros and logins each day. But seriously how many do really contribute. Go figure.

Done!!!
13-10-2007, 07:22 PM
Newbies dun understand at all...
Define ur understanding on true chiongster, izzit those who patronise and dun post FR at all? Have been quite patient with u

Senior, READ AND UNDERSTAND my pervious statement and thanks for the kind patient.

Newbies... please try to understand that there is this unspoken 'code' of honour where "we" who have been given the green light to share numbers protect the owner from unnecessary harassment and risk.

Senior,READ and UNDERSTAND cos i only repeat once.Like I say, she just other girl on the street, How long can you protect the girl?

How many girls are you willing to ‘protect’ as there are thousand of them? 24/7 without getting her from harassment and risk?
Her job is already put her in great danger; you think you can save her? If you choose to so call ‘protect’ her then jolly well the TS don’t post for her.

If any one think that they are saint or GOD who wish to 'save' the poor girl then give her a sum of 20k at home without been exposé and she will be safe from all worry or else there is no ONE can ensure her safety ;)

Go figure.

If i have the time i will like to find one and share with bros here without any option, this is a free froum grace by Boss Sam and we are here to share and contribute. I do not wish to see fellow bro here do not have a FR and get reject.

Like what you say,since they are willing to come over then there will be risk,you and me or other can't ensure her. Why just bother "number Collector"
Most of them do not contribute FR but that doesn’t mean they are not true chiongster ;)

poser
13-10-2007, 07:56 PM
Can share her contact...thks

aczeta76
13-10-2007, 11:15 PM
Senior, READ AND UNDERSTAND my pervious statement and thanks for the kind patient.

Senior,READ and UNDERSTAND cos i only repeat once.Like I say, she just other girl on the street, How long can you protect the girl?

How many girls are you willing to ‘protect’ as there are thousand of them? 24/7 without getting her from harassment and risk?
Her job is already put her in great danger; you think you can save her? If you choose to so call ‘protect’ her then jolly well the TS don’t post for her.

If any one think that they are saint or GOD who wish to 'save' the poor girl then give her a sum of 20k at home without been exposé and she will be safe from all worry or else there is no ONE can ensure her safety ;)

If i have the time i will like to find one and share with bros here without any option, this is a free froum grace by Boss Sam and we are here to share and contribute. I do not wish to see fellow bro here do not have a FR and get reject.

Like what you say,since they are willing to come over then there will be risk,you and me or other can't ensure her. Why just bother "number Collector"
Most of them do not contribute FR but that doesn’t mean they are not true chiongster ;)

Sure...hope u have time to find one soon. Btw, should find time to upgrade your english too.

I am no doctor so dun had "patient"... if u meant patience, I have a bit but not much lah..(not going to waste boss's bandwidth liao..)

Done!!!
13-10-2007, 11:59 PM
Have been quite patient with u

Sure...hope u have time to find one soon. Btw, should find time to upgrade your english too.

Thanks for the prominent ;)
By quoting the WHOLE POST,YOU are aready wasting boss's bandwidth and storage space ;)

curious75
14-10-2007, 02:29 AM
to all bros.....we are here for fun but not all this never ending things.whatever it is,i will still stick to my rules,i will give contact to bros with fr posted before,thanks.bros can ask the contact from bro lightning too.thanks:)

China_Kid
14-10-2007, 02:43 AM
waiting for approvel fr moderator.....can pm me her contact to me ? Tks

Done!!!
14-10-2007, 02:44 AM
.thanks:)

I can see your edit,You are the TS,you have the right to give as you wish.But there won't be a PROMISE as long as you have gave out the number.

But seens that you and your friend don't really understand what i am trying to tell.Since we are here for fun as what you say why bother about a FR???
If FR really that Important? Even it a fake FR no one will know and can anyone tell me how much is a FR worth???

woofer
14-10-2007, 03:13 AM
Since we are here for fun as what you say why bother about a FR???
If FR really that Important? Even it a fake FR no one will know and can anyone tell me how much is a FR worth???

Like I said, Talk is CHEAP man.

Since your joining till now, not a single FR, be it fake or not. All you've ever posted thus far are non related issues, 'cept for the few comments here and there.

So, if you're not harbouring any intentions; than why are you here ? Proving and justifying actions that are unbecoming time and time again ... :confused:

Why don't you show us what you're made of - Go find us a GEM and prove your worth here !

Done!!!
14-10-2007, 03:29 AM
Like I said, Talk is CHEAP man.

What wrong with this group of guy?!?!?keep asking and asking the same question :confused:

I do not repeated, all your doubt can be found in my pervious posting ;)

curious75
14-10-2007, 01:39 PM
But seens that you and your friend don't really understand what i am trying to tell.Since we are here for fun as what you say why bother about a FR???

bro,why are you bothered with my "rules" n keep irritate some bros here(why dont you ask your question somewhere else where the TS also state his "rules").and pls dont bother to reply this post thank you.

yamato_ship
14-10-2007, 01:46 PM
hi bro u have pm:)

BigBoy123
14-10-2007, 02:08 PM
this will be my next target

curious75
14-10-2007, 02:20 PM
anyway muz verify she today got come red a not??? wahaha...

hear from someone tat u tried twice, twice oso come red huh??? keke...

knn bro,why must you put salt on my wound,you are bad.........kekeke.:D :p

ManuelFerrara
14-10-2007, 02:45 PM
Saw her on sat wee hours while kopi with Bro Lightning. Really SYT and those that u can bring along orchard road to show off as ur gf type. But too bad tat day is her birthday and she had a bit too much liquor so a bit tipsy. Else will ON her.

curious75
14-10-2007, 05:00 PM
Saw her on sat wee hours while kopi with Bro Lightning. Really SYT and those that u can bring along orchard road to show off as ur gf type. But too bad tat day is her birthday and she had a bit too much liquor so a bit tipsy.

huh:rolleyes: ........go kopi no chio.saw her yesterday too in the noon......kekeke:D

woofer
14-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Saw her on sat wee hours while kopi with Bro Lightning. Really SYT and those that u can bring along orchard road to show off as ur gf type. But too bad tat day is her birthday and she had a bit too much liquor so a bit tipsy. Else will ON her.

Wah lao, you guys had kopi never jio . . . :mad:

Yeah she's a sweety

goat8
14-10-2007, 08:58 PM
Looks tempting but guess i dont qualify..

ninja01
15-10-2007, 09:52 AM
duo duo is 多多?

lightning
16-10-2007, 02:15 AM
huh ........go kopi no chio.saw her yesterday too in the noon......kekek

That day called her out to let Manuel have "eyefu" it was a last minute kopi with him hope u dun mind:D BTW that chick is a hottie, believe she is good and the sultry way she walks, really turns on sia :eek: Me did not try but judging the service she give, bet that she may turn into a superstar!

curious75
16-10-2007, 03:23 AM
That day called her out to let Manuel have "eyefu" it was a last minute kopi with him hope u dun mind.BTW that chick is a hottie,Me did not try but judging the service she give, bet that she may turn into a superstar!

she will never be a superstar but a supergem.you better hurry up as she will be leaving on 22/10.just saw her together with woofer.i think i got to skip there liao as there are 3 老乡好 there...........:D also saw xiao lin there,maybe you should call her n ask her to lower her price,you can do it,bro.........kekeke:D

curious75
16-10-2007, 02:02 PM
her name is 多多 n she will be leaving on 22/10 better hurry hor to bros who got the contact:)

Niceman
16-10-2007, 04:42 PM
After bonk 多多 will tio ToTo anot? :)

killess
17-10-2007, 12:36 AM
sorry bro DONE i am sincerly apologise to u by scolding vulgar language on u.i am really sincere by saying a sorry to u.

Kenceng
17-10-2007, 04:28 AM
saw this syt.she look abit like japs n we chatted with her n got her contact.

* Wah so good, got picture or not?
* Bro, upz you already. Give me the contact faster leh
* Wat's the damage ah?
* I wait for more FRs then try her lah

Ke ke ke, sorry I just cannot resist to ask newbie questions ;p
Please ignore me.

How are you Bro? It's been a while.
Looks like the last few kopi sessions are really happening man.
I told Stary today that die die must try to go kopi if there is one this week.

Cheers

Accord_JDM
17-10-2007, 06:48 AM
y so agitated if the threadstarter does not want to give u the girl's contact?
the threadstarter had set his criteria and he is free to reject whoever he don't think worthy...
as u had said before there are so many girls out there who are pretty, get on with life to find your next pretty girl la...

another point, some of the seniors (including myself) will only share with bros who posted FRs before and this is the way we choose to be whether u like it or not...
of course there are some who don't need FRs (especially those okt), u can always choose to pm to those who don't need FRs...
rem one thing... everyone has a choice...
:D

nehpyh
17-10-2007, 08:14 AM
nice job!

Bro, i'm interested in the number ; )

warmachine
17-10-2007, 08:27 AM
Sound sweet but small boob... :D
Too bad.

curious75
17-10-2007, 09:51 AM
Sound sweet but small boob...
Too bad.

yes,her boob is small n she dont sound sweet but look sweet........kekeke

After bonk 多多 will tio ToTo anot?

i dont know will tio toto anot but will bonk 多多 多了又多 kekeke

another point, some of the seniors (including myself) will only share with bros who posted FRs before and this is the way we choose to be whether u like it or not...
of course there are some who don't need FRs (especially those okt), u can always choose to pm to those who don't need FRs...
rem one thing...

??? bro,are you still refering to bro done or post wrong thread?

Looks like the last few kopi sessions are really happening man.
I told Stary today that die die must try to go kopi if there is one this week.

Cheers

bro,i got pic but dont know how to post it up,too bad...kekeke.damage for you to find out lor,want to bonk got to do some homework ley n FR hor,stayr365 will post as he had bonk this syt last night n he is going today for rtf...kekeke:D .now then you know kopi session is so important,better not to MIKS(missing in kopi session)........kekeke.maybe have 1 kopi session tomorrow.interested parties,pls pm me lor:)

satyr365
17-10-2007, 01:08 PM
Wow, wow and wow!

Little did I expect, but I was in for a few extraordinary surprises with DD last night.

Wow#1
Opening a hotel room door isn’t exactly one of life’s most exciting things to do. But when it opens to reveal a girl such as DD, it becomes an exquisite moment indeed.

Greeting me at the doorway was an ultra cute smile that lit up a small round face and reflected off silky long slightly coloured hair. DD said hi, her smoky eyes, accentuated by extra long curved eyelash extensions, fluttered at me flirtatiously. They seem to say “I’m here, I’m here baby, do you like what you see?” I LIKE!!! Wow wee, very kawaii neh!

Wow#2
After a quick shower and some small talk to build an atmosphere of familiarity, DD coaxed me to lie down on the bed. I did. She looked at me and told me to turned over instead and lie in a prone position. What’s going on? What did she want to do?

DD started off with a slow massage. She slowly kissed and licked every inch of my back, my shoulders, then my ears. Tingling sensations of pleasure began to shoot all across my body. My body ached for more. And DD provided it. Her mouth became a vacuum , and with erotic suction, she sucked all the way from my butt to my shoulders. Wow. And again. And again! Before I could catch my breath, she told me to get on fours! Yes!

DD licked my ass, my balls and like a mechanic, she went under carriage and work on my fast growing dick! She sucked and licked and polished my knob which was now full and plumb and filled her hot wet talented mouth. Seldom do you find a FL, or even a girlfriend giving awesome service like this! Wow!

Wow#3
She turned me around and began to catbath my chest, my nipples, my neck… she seemed to be everywhere! She was working my body like a desperate sex-staved minx. I couldn’t stop her. I didn’t want to stop her!

Sensing that my dick needed attention, she slowly traced her tongue to the tip of my throbbing cock that was now slightly dripping with pre-seminal fluid. She twirled her tongue around my dick head. I bucked in pleasure. Then she sensuously devoured my hard member. I gasped. DD pushed her head further down till she was halfway down my dick. Despite her wet mouth full of my cock, DD slid further down still!! And even further down till she hit the base of my dick.:eek: All the while wiggling her tongue on the sensitive side of my dick. My god!! What fucking deep-throat skills! But that’s not all, when she was blowing, bobbing up and down, she still goes all the way down! Wow! Not many girls can do this without choking and dying on you. Haha. I felt like cumming but wanted to fuck her too.

DD is very responsive. Gripping my arm tight and moaning sexily as I pushed my dick into her tight young sweet pussy. She seems to like sex, thrashing her head about and screaming loudly in ecstasy. Seeing her young kawaii face grimacing in pleasure, I couldn’t tahan! I wanted to cum, but I couldn’t stop thinking about her deep-throat. So I asked DD if she could blow me till I cum. She said yes. Yes!! Enthusiastically, she began to suck me, and lick me, and bob her head all the way to the base of my dick and way up to the tip. And again. And again, And I was going to fucking cum! I told her, DD kept bobbing and bobbing and I sprayed my white sticky goo into her mouth! My rush was intense, DD grabbed my thighs and continued sucking and sucking till I was dry.:eek: Fucking WOW!! What a session!

Face: 7 (pretty, cute jap type round face)
Body: 6.5 (the only problem – no tits! we’re talking small A cups. Body a just a little fleshy but it's young, tight and very sexy to look at... I like!)
BBBJ: 8.5 (I fucking love her blow. Some bros might find that it has no suction, but I like it better that way. It's long wet tip to base to tip bobbing style, lots of tongue action and her deep-throat is almost unbeatable!)
CIM: 8.5 (nothing beats seeing a young cute girl hungrily taking in all my hot creamy spunk! And she drained me dry!)
FJ: 7.5 (Fucking minx. Loves the way she grabs and bucks and screams in pleasure)
GFE: 6.5 (not bad, a little shy with me, didn’t build enough rapport)
RTF: Fucking damn straight I will!! Tonight again! Cute, sexy, great blow, how not to!! One the best 60cat girls I have ever had the pleasure to meet!

Cheers
PS. Thanks for the contact Bro Curious. Tomorrow kopi on!

sianren
17-10-2007, 01:17 PM
BBBJ: 8.5 (I fucking love her blow. Some bros might find that it has no suction, but I like it better that way. It's long wet tip to base to tip bobbing style, lots of tongue action and her deep-throat is almost unbeatable!)
CIM: 8.5 (nothing beats seeing a young cute girl hungrily taking in all my hot creamy spunk! And she drained me dry!)

Hmm bro satyr365, you seems to enjoy her BBBJ and CIM...heheh good for you...:p

Mr Cactus

satyr365
17-10-2007, 01:27 PM
Hmm bro satyr365, you seems to enjoy her BBBJ and CIM...heheh good for you

Mr Cactus

Definitely bro sianren. You should try her too. She's 25 years old. Just within your eligible age range! :D

Cheers

curious75
17-10-2007, 01:30 PM
Hmm bro satyr365, you seems to enjoy her BBBJ and CIM

Mr Cactus

hey Mr Cactus,when is your turn to try this syt:D she will be back on 22/10 hor

Body: 6.5 (the only problem – no tits! we’re talking small A cups. Body a just a little fleshy but it's young, tight and very sexy to look at... I like!)
FJ: 7.5 (Fucking minx. Loves the way she grabs and bucks and screams in pleasure)
GFE: 6.5 (not bad, a little shy with me, didn’t build enough rapport)
RTF: Fucking damn straight I will!! Tonight again! [B]Cute, sexy, great blow, how not to!! One the best 60cat girls I have ever had

Cheers
PS. Thanks for the contact Bro Curious. Tomorrow kopi on!

hahaha left few day before she is back.i know you will treasure such gems..........kekeke:D tomorrow kopi so far only you n me on,nobody report yet

sianren
18-10-2007, 11:19 AM
Once again Thx bro curious75 has provided me with the contact, I got the number B4 the tread started but no time to make app...heheh...As Bro curious noe my fetish fantasy for SYT, I must not disappoint his trust...:D

A brief FR on her as promised

Look : 7.5/10 (very sweet young gal, like her long silky hair)
Body : 7/10 (petite in size but a pity her boobs are confirm A small nipple)
Foreplay : 8/10 (She noe how to tease you)
AR: 8/10 (She good at licking your ass, make sure have a good bath first)
BBBJ : 9.5/10 (for a good 15 minutes for me, ball licking, suction with power)
Frenching : light kiss
FJ : 8/10 (No rush, light in weight, good control of viginal muscle)
Attitude : 9/10
RTF: Must wait till End Nov, if not you guy got to call B4 22 oct..

Yes, forgot to mention that she oso good in massage....Enjoy and call TS for contact..

CHOP AND SIGN...VALUE BONK OF SYT with BBBJ

Mr Cactus

curious75
18-10-2007, 11:26 AM
Look : 7.5/10 (very sweet young gal, like her long silky hair)
Body : 7/10 (petite in size but a pity her boobs are confirm A small nipple)
Foreplay : 8/10 (She noe how to tease you)
AR: 8/10 (She good at licking your ass, make sure have a good bath first)
BBBJ : 9.5/10 (for a good 15 minutes for me, ball licking, suction with power)
Frenching : light kiss
FJ : 8/10 (No rush, light in weight, good control of viginal muscle)
Attitude : 9/10
RTF: Must wait till End Nov, if not you guy got to call B4 22 oct..

Yes, forgot to mention that she oso good in massage.

Mr Cactus

thanks,Mr Cactus.hope you enjoy it:)

sianren
18-10-2007, 11:47 AM
thanks,Mr Cactus.hope you enjoy it:)

Sure SYT with BBBJ is a rarity in FL, honestly many ppl cannot tahan the BBBJ as quote by her and cum easily....but of course after cap and within a few stroke all hell broke lose...

Me- Heng Heng still strong enough to resist her plot...heheh:p

Quickly dun wait call for her contact now.

Mr Cactus....

satyr365
18-10-2007, 12:11 PM
I just couldn't stop thinking of DD's cute young face and tender lips engulfing my manhood. So I called her yesterday and made another appointment (that's twice in 2 consecutive days!). :eek:

If my first session with DD was great, then yesterday's second session was fucking fantastic! I somehow knew she had the potential to give even greater pleasure, and I was not wrong!

Being a lot more comfortable with each other, we spent our time exploring each other's bodies, touching, caressing, kissing. And what exquisite frenching! Our mouths and tongues were sensuously conjoined for just about the entire duration of our tryst. Both of us desperately seeking out the inner reaches, groping and in constant tight embrace.

The sex this time was gentle, sensuous and passionate. She straddled me and deliciously slipped up and down my thick glistening cock, working specially on my plumb dick head and licking my nipples at the same time!! This girl knows how to cowgirl man!! I was in deliriously high. My dick grew bigger and harder. I pulled her down to completely rest my groin so that she could feel the full size of me within her tight young pussy. Her eyes closed, DD gasped in delight and started to slowly grind. I helped her with my hands. I slightly quickened the pace, matching the rhythm with my hips. She was loudly moaning and started calling me "lau gong, lau gong!!". A few more thrusts and grinds and DD let out a soft long moan, like a howling vixen under the full moon, and then collapsed on my chest. She smiled, I smiled back.:cool:

My orgasm was just as exquisite. After pumping her for a while, DD gave me her wonderful BBBJ. She now knows what I like, what I want, what I feel. And my manly spurts were long, in copious amounts and intense. DD drank me in with zest. Bloody good this one.

Ratings as before, only one revision:-
GFE: 7.5 (one point up from before)

Cheers

cimman305
18-10-2007, 12:15 PM
Hi, I've posted FR before. Could I have Dou Dou's contact number ? thanks

ManuelFerrara
18-10-2007, 04:08 PM
I just couldn't stop thinking of DD's cute young face and tender lips engulfing my manhood. So I called her yesterday and made another appointment (that's twice in 2 consecutive days!). :eek:

The Sex God has return!!!!

Kenceng
18-10-2007, 04:47 PM

WHAT??
I tot someone promised me the best seat in the house to see the live show ??
:rolleyes:

lightning
18-10-2007, 07:09 PM
WHAT??
:rolleyes:

Me queuing behind, wanna buy popcorns and coke. Nothin beats the live performance by the SEX GOD:D

Niceman
18-10-2007, 08:59 PM
The Sex God? omg.... i din know he is one... damn..... i have been sooo sotong.....

Oi, The Sex God, can u, beside sex, give me some TOTO number to buy? once tio liao, i can go bonk DouDou :)

Not bad idea huh? bonk 多多 tio 多多, tio 多多 bonk 多多 :P

curious75
19-10-2007, 03:58 AM
Oi, The Sex God, can u, beside sex, give me some TOTO number to buy? once tio liao, i can go bonk DouDou

Not bad idea huh? bonk 多多 tio 多多, tio 多多 bonk 多多

i think you got no chance liao if wait til you tio toto.she is leaving on monday before toto result is out:D

The Sex God has return!!!!

he return?he's alway here n never goes............hehehe

WHAT??

never believe a liar:p

Sure SYT with BBBJ is a rarity in FL, honestly many ppl cannot tahan the BBBJ as quote by her and cum easily

Me- Heng Heng still strong enough to resist her plot...hehe

Mr Cactus....

of cos you are still strong from what she said.....kekeke you handsome chap

Ratings as before, only one revision
GFE: 7.5 (one point up from before)

Cheers

knn,she is more to you than me now.the way she look at you is different from mine.anyway,waiting for your 3rd rtf...kekeke

lglg666
19-10-2007, 10:36 AM
Wa lau....tempting bro.

curious75
19-10-2007, 10:37 AM
Wa lau....tempting bro.

then go lor..........kekeke:D your cup of tea

poka7750
19-10-2007, 10:56 AM
thanks bro curious75 for sharing her contact
try to msg her from the pass two day no reply, then yesterday try to ring her up meet her at coffee shop, get into my car chat with her .... find she's a horny & sweety gril

in room we shawer/huge together steaming moment begin siok....
on bed, she on my back cat bath bbbj ..... follow by insertion.... her pussy very tied managed to wet her in few mins

done in three positions.... cum....

rate as same

overall 8.9/10
rtf yes

cheers:)

lglg666
19-10-2007, 11:36 AM
Guess next week....I have to book a room for whole day and spend the time screwing all the nice budget PRC gems. Man....we are lucky that we have so many nice gems at the moment.

See you in GL on tuesday....for some fXXXing session, bro :D

curious75
20-10-2007, 03:34 AM
Guess next week....I have to book a room for whole day and spend the time screwing all the nice budget PRC gems. Man....we are lucky that we have so many nice gems at the moment.

See you in GL on tuesday....for some fXXXing session, bro :D

sure,no problem.:)

Cummon
21-10-2007, 01:03 AM
Managed to have a wonderful session with Duo Duo in the evening,told me she is still available during Sunday day time,provided her big auntie doesn't visit her.

A brief FR on this sweety

Looks : 7 Sweet is the word,agree with bro Niceman she has those Jap AV girl look

Body : 6.5 Slim & curvy,a bit tanned complexion,nice tinted long hair,A cup,but still look ok lah since she is petite,unless you like to milk :)

Catbath : 7 Very wet & sensual licks all over my back,alternating with vaccum suckings

AR : 7 Done with me all fours on,kept feeling her tip teasing my puckered hole,
arousing the nerve endings,shiok man

BBBJ : 8.5 Good & wet suctions,skillful .She engulfed my didi when I straddled her wanton face,couldn't contain the desire,I thrust my hips a bit forward to gently slide in & out between her lips while she dragged her nails up & down along my crack & balls. When I was on my back,she kept giving me deep throats & balls suckings,the pleasures were really intense when I felt her swirling tongue all over the mushroom head.

Frenching : 8 A pleasant surprise she allowed this. Soft,wet & passionate,what a good frencher.

FJ : 8 Real tight young pussy,she was responsive & could really rock as cowgirl,accommodating to changing of styles

Attitude : 8.5 Easy going & chatty,very willing to please

RTF : A must when she returns in Dec,her level of service is comparable to cat150 girls

Thanks bro curious75,cheers !

satyr365
21-10-2007, 02:40 AM
Had my little goodbye bonk with this cute little minx earlier this evening. She leaves on Monday but will be back in a month or so.

Damn, I'll miss that cute little kawaii face!
Damn, I'll miss that beautiful silky long hair (which was styled by a Korean back home she said, that's why so jap trendy)
Damn, I'll miss those soft lips that kisses me like I was the love of her life!
Damn, I'll miss her wet sensuous attention to my entire body!
Damn, I'll miss her tight young juicy pussy and loud moans when we fuck!
And most of all, damn, I'll miss her incredible warm, moist, long-stroked, deep-throat BBBJ and drain-me-dry CIM. Fucking exquisite babe!

Cheers

Niceman
21-10-2007, 03:16 AM
Wah liao... well done... I think I got to wait till her to come back. :)

onion_rings
21-10-2007, 09:35 AM
Managed to have a wonderful session with Duo Duo in the evening,told me she is still available during Sunday day time,provided her big auntie doesn't visit her.

Bro Cummon, did i miss a good gem in town again? Damn! :( :D

Cummon
21-10-2007, 12:12 PM
Bro Cummon, did i miss a good gem in town again? Damn!
What other gems did you miss before this one ? BTW thought you have been monking ? :p

onion_rings
21-10-2007, 01:36 PM
What other gems did you miss before this one ? BTW thought you have been monking ?

Neh that XYZ from lopo plus this one la....

All due to still monking in deep mountain :D

dc7176
21-10-2007, 09:53 PM
seems like i hav no luck w this lady!! called her last nite, she didnt ans or reply!!
:(

onion_rings
22-10-2007, 12:42 AM
seems like i hav no luck w this lady!! called her last nite, she didnt ans or reply!!

No bro it shld be the other way rd...Cos u called her last nite but she did not reply u. Seem like this lady got no luck with u den tio mah :D Dun noe why got this kind of strange feeling. So envy bro Cummon got a chance with this MM :p

DR pussy
22-10-2007, 01:39 AM
was quite lucky manage to bonk duo duo b4 she left.thank to bro curious for the contact.well call her on 21/10 at 12am so she answer and manage to arrange a slot for me she told me she is taking the morning 8am flight so lucky she haven slp or else will miss a gd gem. ok la short fr cause v.tired..

name duox2
small size in height
looks 7.5 looks kawaii
boobs small size
bbbj 8.5 deep blow really song
fj 8/10 willing to do any position
cim yes 10/10 wow cannot tahan liao ask her to blow me and spray inside her mouth
friendly cum los....
really a gd gem she will be back on december looking forward to see her on december ...:D

curious75
22-10-2007, 02:20 AM
to all bros,,,this gem is back to her hometown,now on the way to airporthope she will be back here soon.pls dont pm me for her contact,thanks:)

ManuelFerrara
27-11-2007, 09:45 PM
to all bros,,,this gem is back to her hometown,now on the way to airporthope she will be back here soon.pls dont pm me for her contact,thanks:)

tink she come back liao, bro curious75 can verify?

Niceman
28-11-2007, 12:36 AM
Bro ManuelFerrara,

no need verify. I confirmed she back in town. Juz saw her and chit chat abit with her tonight with 2 bros. Her kawaii looks still there, though abit tired looks, but still looks good as usual. Hair dye.

But her "aunty" also follow her upon her arrival, lol, so, call her later of the week ba.

btw, u die where? MIA so long? never see you since 100 years ago.

satyr365
28-11-2007, 12:54 AM
Bro ManuelFerrara,

no need verify. I confirmed she back in town. Juz saw her and chit chat abit with her tonight with 2 bros. Her kawaii looks still there, though abit tired looks, but still looks good as usual. Hair dye.

But her "aunty" also follow her upon her arrival, lol, so, call her later of the week ba..

I didn't think she looked tired just now. She had a glass of stout that's why she was red faced and looking a tad tired. Anyway, "auntie" or not I'm seeing her tomorrow! Her fantastic BBBJ/CIM will be enough for me! haha. She's sooooo cute!!:D

Cheers

ManuelFerrara
28-11-2007, 01:15 AM
btw, u die where? MIA so long? never see you since 100 years ago.

Bro, need to take a break lah. Semi-retired mode liao. This is a tiring year for me, kanna KC trap by so many PRC gals (xiao yu, rong rong, limei, yuxin and jiajia), need to take a break liao.

ManuelFerrara
28-11-2007, 01:16 AM
Her fantastic BBBJ/CIM will be enough for me! haha. She's sooooo cute!!:DCheers

Better fast hand fast leg wait satyr365 ravishes duoduo!!!!

Niceman
28-11-2007, 04:32 AM
fast hand fast leg? wah liao... that is more difficult than "O" level exam leh. GL is his 2nd home and his house is for sleeping nia.

Boost
28-11-2007, 08:29 AM
Sounds nice!

Any one snapped pics of Many Many? :p

denden7070
28-11-2007, 11:47 AM
wow you guys had seen her liao.me start a new thread on her liao as this thread came out numbers in her chinese name:)

lightning
28-11-2007, 12:07 PM
Bro, need to take a break lah. Semi-retired mode liao. This is a tiring year for me, kanna KC trap by so many PRC gals (xiao yu, rong rong, limei, yuxin and jiajia), need to take a break liao.

Who ask u to be so duo qin:D

lightning
28-11-2007, 12:08 PM
wow you guys had seen her liao.me start a new thread on her liao as this thread came out numbers in her chinese name:)

BTW this thread is fine so u have to start over again:p

and_alloy
28-11-2007, 12:35 PM
no need verify. I confirmed she back in town
bro Niceman, can verify if she's still holding the same number? thkq

Niceman
28-11-2007, 12:47 PM
bro Niceman, can verify if she's still holding the same number? thkq

number i think is still the same ba, u may call and check :)

denden7070
30-11-2007, 04:29 PM
her number is still the same

lightning
01-12-2007, 01:52 AM
Just met her just now, she purposely gave me a soft arm 'rubbing' to 'teh' me. Sweet...:D But too bad she told me she on the midst of auntie visit, so will be soon over bt torrommorrow or after that. dunnoe who will be drawing her 1st blood after her auntie visit. usually gals are horny after this 'confinement' period and ready to release the inner beast inside. So Satyr, waiting for u to make ur 1st move leh:D

satyr365
01-12-2007, 03:16 PM
So Satyr, waiting for u to make ur 1st move leh

Made a move already! Met Duo Duo yesterday. Even though it's that time of the month for her... but it was that time of the evening for me!! I was really horny and I missed her BBBJ/CIM. So I told her her that her oral skills were good enough last night.

Since she wasn't officially working yet, she had time on her hands. We spend almost 2 hours together! Never expected this...!

She got me really hard with her soft voice and relentless tongue work that brought pleasure to almost every bit of my body. Her beautiful mouth was soon fill with my throbbing member and a full load of my hot white lava! :D

I saw a more gentle, romantic side of Duo Duo last night. More talking and touching brought about another raging hard-on half an hour later. She didn't need an invitation, Dou Dou soon engulfed my dick again. She emptied me with relish. We cuddled and laughed about things and walked hand in hand out of the hotel. A very good evening indeed.

Cheers

alex18122003
01-12-2007, 03:21 PM
Since she wasn't officially working yet, she had time on her hands. We spend almost 2 hours together! Never expected this...!

Cheers

Bro, u very the fast hand fast leg hah....withdrawing her 1st blood liao :D

denden7070
03-12-2007, 02:20 PM
Bro, u very the fast hand fast leg hah....withdrawing her 1st blood liao

he only 1st blood on hj n cim,me hope can 1st on fj.saw her on sat with satyr365,she look more pretty:p

lightning
03-12-2007, 05:38 PM
Made a move already! Met Duo Duo yesterday. Even though it's that time of the month for her... but it was that time of the evening for me!! I was really horny and I missed her BBBJ/CIM. So I told her her that her oral skills were good enough last night...She emptied me with relish. We cuddled and laughed about things and walked hand in hand out of the hotel. A very good evening indeed.

Cheers

Yo satyr, waiting 4 u to stike ur 1st move to draw 1st blood on FJ:D

alex18122003
03-12-2007, 11:44 PM
he only 1st blood on hj n cim,me hope can 1st on fj.saw her on sat with satyr365,she look more pretty:p

At least u Bros here can bonk her. Me until now nvr have a chance to book her. Coz haven't PM Bro Curious75 for contact yet. :D

denden7070
04-12-2007, 05:03 AM
knn,satyr really got the 1st blood:o then i got to go for second liao:D

~Libra~
04-12-2007, 05:03 AM
Any bros here can share DuoDuo nos to me.

denden7070
04-12-2007, 09:16 PM
too bad today didnt had a chance to bonk her,she was with a fucker:D:p

satyr365
04-12-2007, 09:56 PM
knn,satyr really got the 1st blood:o then i got to go for second liao:D

Sorry bro! I drew first blood and second liow! Ha ha! Try third blood la :rolleyes:

DD is as great as ever! In fact maybe a tad better than great before! Why? Adding to her incredible arsenal of mind-blowing BBBJ and CIM, tight wet fucking, and lots of delightful squeals of ecstasy, she has more gentleness in her ways now. You get immediately lost in her cute, sparkling eyes and killer kawaii smile, and she holds you like you were the only man in her life. Exquisite girl!

Just to reprise my rating from my previous FR on DD, with of course some improvements:

Body: 6.5 (Though only A cups, she has perky nipples. Body a just a little fleshy but it's young, tight and very sexy to look at... I like!)
BBBJ: 8.5 (I fucking love her blow. It's long wet tip to base to tip bobbing style, lots of slurping and tongue action and her deep-throat is almost unbeatable!)
GFE: 8.5 (very very very nice feeling with her)

Cheers

alex18122003
04-12-2007, 11:33 PM
Sorry bro! I drew first blood and second liow! Ha ha! Try third blood la :rolleyes:

DD is as great as ever! In fact maybe a tad better than great before! Why? Adding to her incredible arsenal of mind-blowing BBBJ and CIM, tight wet fucking, and lots of delightful squeals of ecstasy, she has more gentleness in her ways now. You get immediately lost in her cute, sparkling eyes and killer kawaii smile, and she holds you like you were the only man in her life. Exquisite girl!

Just to reprise my rating from my previous FR on DD, with of course some improvements:

Body: 6.5 (Though only A cups, she has perky nipples. Body a just a little fleshy but it's young, tight and very sexy to look at... I like!)
BBBJ: 8.5 (I fucking love her blow. It's long wet tip to base to tip bobbing style, lots of slurping and tongue action and her deep-throat is almost unbeatable!)
GFE: 8.5 (very very very nice feeling with her)

Cheers

Tks for sharing yr 1st & 2nd bloods of her FR. Make me going to bonk her liao :D

denden7070
06-12-2007, 01:43 AM
today me go for 2nd blood:( but her service really tip top:D

bros who are keen,pm me for her contact,rules still apply(no FR posted pls dont pm me,thanks)

denden7070
06-12-2007, 04:00 PM
bros who keen pls pm me not bro curious75,thanks.

she can cim too:D

funfounder
06-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Bro,can share DouDou contactes? thanks!

alex18122003
06-12-2007, 11:11 PM
bros who keen pls pm me not bro curious75,thanks.

she can cim too:D

Tks Bro denden7070 for giving DuoDuo contact to me. Will try her this few days soon. Waiting for bonking her soon :D

alex18122003
08-12-2007, 02:09 AM
Tks again for Bro denden7070 for PM Duo Duo contact to me.

Sorri Bros....hopefully u can understand my English & read my FR on Duo Duo.
Here my short FR on Duo Duo 7/12/07 (2300Hrs)

Call Duo Duo when i reached GL2x. And seaching for her nearby coffee shop & very crowned there. After a mins, saw a little cute lady walking toward me & say Hello to me. And she say to me that she Duo Duo. Looking at face wow...she look like Japanese cute gal. And we walk together & Tccs while going to the nearby hotel.

Once enter the room. She alway smile when we talked. Very friendly at all. After 5 mins of Tccs, we stripe naked together & proceed for a shower together & she helping me to wash up my whole body & my little Didi as well.

After showering, she asking me to lay down on the bed & my back facing up. Here come her first move liao....start to catbath me on my back fr my neck to my ass & some suction also. After awhile ask me to bend to doggle style, she start to AR & sucking my 2 runbatan. And my Didi start to explode longer to the edges liao. And she lay on the bed while in still in doggle position. And she start to attack my Didi liao (BBBJ). Then shiok mah. After 5 mins of doggle, me feeling tired & Didi almost CIM soon. And we change to normal position, Duo Duo again start to catbath me also attacking my nipples for extra flavor.....Mmmm yummy. As the same BBBj again & also HJ & she enjoying to lick my Didi head also. After 10 mins of her service to me, she cap me & proceed for FJ on top of her.

Face : 7/10 (Cute little Jap Babes)
Body : 6.5/10
Catbath : 7.5/10
BBBj : 7/10 (Prefer more improve RTF her again next time)
AR : Yes
Fingering : Nvr Try
FJ : 7/10
GF Feeling : 7/10
Overall : 7/10

Damage : 60 + 15 Room

sinpirate
08-12-2007, 08:38 AM
bro, can I have the contact...
thank u very much.:D

denden7070
10-12-2007, 04:58 PM
Tks again for Bro denden7070 for PM Duo Duo contact to me.

Sorri Bros....hopefully u can understand my English & read my FR on Duo Duo.
Here my short FR on Duo Duo 7/12/07 (2300Hrs)

Face : 7/10 (Cute little Jap Babes)
Body : 6.5/10
Catbath : 7.5/10
BBBj : 7/10 (Prefer more improve RTF her again next time)
AR : Yes
Fingering : Nvr Try
FJ : 7/10
GF Feeling : 7/10
Overall : 7/10

Damage : 60 + 15 Room

kekeke.....you are fast bro.

denden7070
13-12-2007, 03:00 PM
hope to see somemore FR:)

denden7070
15-12-2007, 12:20 PM
numbers given out to quite a few bros but still no FR?maybe they cant found this thread cos nowaday i also feel very headach seacrhing for thread:p

golobee
15-12-2007, 05:03 PM
numbers given out to quite a few bros but still no FR?maybe they cant found this thread cos nowaday i also feel very headach seacrhing for thread:p

yo bro denden7070, how come u din inform us tat she had lost her hp.
i tot she forget me so never sms me when she back. btw, this is my third RTF on her. service wise still the same if not better...bro here must try her unique sucking back catbath, AR and deep thoat bbbj tat really wonderful. if she can stay abit longer to build up GFE tat would be great but she seem like very happy to sit in the KPT with a group of guys leh. so bro denden7070 are u one of them huh? :D
Anyway, summiting my simple FR last nite.

Name : Duo Duo
Look : 7/10 (young, sweet and cute gal with silky long hair)
Weight : 47kg
Body : 7/10 (quite short and petite)
Boobs : 7/10 (A to B cup not really handful and soft type)
BBBJ : 8/10 (alot of tongues and deep thoat actions)
French : 8/10
FJ : 7/10 (responsive, wet and tight)
GFE : 8/10
Service : 8/10 (nice catbath with sucking actions)
Overall : 8/10
RTF : yes

denden7070
15-12-2007, 07:27 PM
yo bro denden7070, how come u din inform us tat she had lost her hp.
i tot she forget me so never sms me when she back. btw, this is my third RTF on her. service wise still the same if not better...bro here must try her unique sucking back catbath, AR and deep thoat bbbj tat really wonderful. if she can stay abit longer to build up GFE tat would be great but she seem like very happy to sit in the KPT with a group of guys leh. so bro denden7070 are u one of them huh?

you saw me last night:eek:after that i went for my second session with a new chick:p

XR29
15-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Thks Bro Denden7070 for the contact.:)

denden7070
15-12-2007, 10:49 PM
Thks Bro Denden7070 for the contact.:)

you are most welcome:)

satyr365
17-12-2007, 11:54 AM
I don't know how many times I rtf her liow! I did her yesterday again! I cannot get enough of DD's kawaii face/BBBJ/CIM/GFE feeling. Very very addictive! :p

Her tongue is amazing - as her wet mouth works its magic slowly up and down my raging hot dick, right down to my balls, her tongue would flick and flick the sensitive underside of my hard cock. And then she will slurp at my dick head causing some cool air in to "waken" my dick even more! My dick is always about to burst at this point! :D

Sigh, what a gem!

Cheers

denden7070
17-12-2007, 05:13 PM
I don't know how many times I rtf her liow! I did her yesterday again! I cannot get enough of DD's kawaii face/BBBJ/CIM/GFE feeling. Very very addictive! :p

Her tongue is amazing - as her wet mouth works its magic slowly up and down my raging hot dick, right down to my balls, her tongue would flick and flick the sensitive underside of my hard cock. And then she will slurp at my dick head causing some cool air in to "waken" my dick even more! My dick is always about to burst at this point!

Sigh, what a gem!

Cheers

you fxxker keep occupying her:D becos of you i keep seeing new FL

denden7070
20-12-2007, 03:50 AM
FR coming soon:D

denden7070
21-12-2007, 10:03 AM
still no FR?:confused:

satyr365
22-12-2007, 04:43 PM
Kawaii Duo Duo informed me that she feels her "auntie" will be visiting her in 2 or 3 days time!

So better hurry bros! If not got to wait till she clears! :)

Cheers

sianren
22-12-2007, 04:53 PM
Kawaii Dou Dou informed me that she feels her "auntie" will be visiting her in 2 or 3 days time!

So better hurry bros! If not got to wait till she clears! :)

Cheers

It been 2 month when the lst time I bonk her, still remember her mind blowing BBBJ...shiok.

Still saw her at the same place, with lot of 'friends', those who like solid BBBJ, is worth the bonk..:p

Mr Cactus

satyr365
22-12-2007, 05:12 PM
It been 2 month when the lst time I bonk her, still remember her mind blowing BBBJ...shiok.

Still saw her at the same place, with lot of 'friends', those who like solid BBBJ, is worth the bonk..

Mr Cactus

Maybe the prickly bits of Mr Cactus need a rtf with her... haha!

Yep I still rate her BBBJ as one of the best!! Add that with her CIM and it's the perfect tryst! :D

Maybe one of those "friend" you saw was me.. haha :p

Cheers

icecum
22-12-2007, 05:33 PM
Dear bro denden7070

I really dun know how to type in the FR liao lor, cause if i type in all the service she give me i'm sure some bro in here will not believe it at all lor. so i only send to you but since i promise to post FR once try so here i go.....all i can said it that your this gal are really a gem to me lor...... and also a syt lor.... and alos a GF type to me maybe...... i pay her 100 total for her service, cause her service really really powerfull sia i chong for so many yr liao still haven't mit any PRC gal like her lor look like a fox in the room lor hehee..... she it really very pro lor bro.... like the way she BBBJ me while looking at me.... and the way she use her month to suck and massage me lor, and she even suck my ass le.... i try this kind of service it only in HK,Malaysia,indonesia and thailand only lor..... but in SG as a PRC this it the 1st time lor bro..... thanks you u very much.....

for those who got her num pls treat her nice ok..... cause this gal i am going for a long run liao...... heehee

dragon8
22-12-2007, 10:39 PM
Kawaii !!

It was raining this afternoon and I was having coffee at Lor2X. Called her up, and we were to meet. A few min later my phone rang, ‘I am at Lor2X, but don’t see you!’ I turned around, and could not believe my eyes; there she was; a little sweet thing, with petite body, and cute smile. Meeting at middle of the street, she immediately held my hand, asking ‘where are we going?’ It brought me back me high school dating days. She said, ‘I am wet.’ Wow so fast?? Then I realized she meant the rain…

We checked in at one of the budget hotel near by.

Quickly undressing, we headed to the shower. She has a nice tight body, small breasts, perky butt, and smooth skin. Her eyes were almost animating; big with long eye lashes. We frenched a bit, while she thoroughly washed me, front and back. Dried up, headed to the bed. She asked to me to lie facing down, and started catbath. She then moved down, and gave me an AR! It did not stop there. Lifting my butt, she went under me, to give me a BBBJ. And then there was another round of AR. I was really cleaned now!

It is my turn now to serve her. Fingering her a little, I frenched her again. My mouth moved south, and served her a long painting. Her moan was not loud, and I could tell that she was enjoying it. Moving her butt slowly, she was trying to get into the rhythm, and making the best contact with my fast moving tongue. After 5 min, she pleaded that she could not take it any more, and wanted my ‘big head in my little pussy (in Chinese)’

I got up, capped, and entered her missionary style. Soon I could hear watery sound; she was getting wet (not because of the raining this time.) I turned her around. The sight was very sexy, her firm perky butt being pumped. What’s next surprised me; she started to talk really dirty, in Chinese. I knew she was letting loose, and reaching climax.

After a few min, we both came, and both were sweating.

After relaxing a few min, she helped me to wash up, and we then happily left.

Those cute smile…..(of course the BBBJ, AR…)

Thanks Bro DenDen for the simple yet honest recommendation; ‘she is fxxking worth bonking.’

spyder575
23-12-2007, 07:28 AM
Bro Denden can share plz? Promise FR by tonite lol

thanks

denden7070
24-12-2007, 11:13 PM
Kawaii !!

It is my turn now to serve her. Fingering her a little, I frenched her again. My mouth moved south, and served her a long painting. Her moan was not loud, and I could tell that she was enjoying it. Moving her butt slowly, she was trying to get into the rhythm, and making the best contact with my fast moving tongue. After 5 min, she pleaded that she could not take it any more, and wanted my ‘big head in my little pussy (in Chinese)’

thanks for your FR,let me think of her......hehehe
Bro Denden can share plz? Promise FR by tonite lol

thanks

you got your pm hope its not late

Dear bro denden7070

I really dun know how to type in the FR liao lor, cause if i type in all the service she give me i'm sure some bro in here will not believe it at all lor. so i only send to you but since i promise to post FR once try so here i go.

thanks for your wonderful FR.

Merry Christmas to all bros in SB

Kenceng
25-12-2007, 09:48 AM
you saw me last night:eek:after that i went for my second session with a new chick:p

Maybe one of those "friend" you saw was me.. haha :p

Wah I envy Bro 365 & 7070.
DD is really kawaii and just very adorable when she smiles.
It is unfortunate that I am OVERqualified, so no luck with this GEM.

Cheers!

denden7070
25-12-2007, 05:12 PM
Wah I envy Bro 365 & 7070.
DD is really kawaii and just very adorable when she smiles.
It is unfortunate that I am OVERqualified, so no luck with this GEM.

Cheers!

whats there to envy:Dyou are lucky too:D

spyder575
26-12-2007, 07:20 AM
Visited DD yesterday afternoon for my own Xmas gift...sepnt more time than usual with her, she told me so...also cos she was sleepy fr lack of sleep the nite before. So I did tip her more.

Looks:7/10 (looks younger than her age, not Jap kawaii but looks more local kawaii)
Boobs: not for size lovers cos she's prob a A cup
BBBJ: 9/10 good suction, duration and nice use of tongue
FJ: 7/10 (multiple positions)
AR: I like it... very thorough esp fr syt

Gfe: ok lah...7/10

thanks to Denden

funfounder
26-12-2007, 01:27 PM
Thaks Bro 4 Dou Dou contacts.Sorry 4 so long that got FR on her.Cause my OC is always around.

Call her on Christmas eve n met her at Lor.24,She is very cute on my 1st look.She got a round face with an pair of sexy eyes.Details of our encounter is normal,so i skip the details.

My score 4 her as follows :

Looks,7/10.Sweet look with sexy eyes.fair
Height,6/10.1.6m,a bit short 4 my taste.
Boobs,7/10.Should be around 33b,altough is a bit on the small scale but is soft n fair with light brown nipples.
Frenching,6/10.Not reall into it ,only light kisses.But maybe we just met.But she would use her lips n tough to suck yr body as a form of massage.
BBBJ,8/10.This was her strongest area,lots of suckion n deepthroat,one of the best.
FJ,7.5/10.tight n wet,n small moans.Love to talk dirty to make u excited.

damage.60+10+room n cd =90.
Rtf,Yes but depends on my time aloow or not.

A sweet girl worth of trying !:p

denden7070
27-12-2007, 12:06 PM
Looks,7/10.Sweet look with sexy eyes.fair
Height,6/10.1.6m,a bit short 4 my taste.
Boobs,7/10.Should be around 33b,altough is a bit on the small scale but is soft n fair with light brown nipples.
Frenching,6/10.Not reall into it ,only light kisses.But maybe we just met.But she would use her lips n tough to suck yr body as a form of massage.
BBBJ,8/10.This was her strongest area,lots of suckion n deepthroat,one of the best.
FJ,7.5/10.tight n wet,n small moans.Love to talk dirty to make u excited.

damage.60+10+room n cd =90.
Rtf,Yes but depends on my time aloow or not.

thanks for your FR too.should buy a ticket for your OC n ask her to go for holiday then you can enjoy liao:D

Looks:7/10 (looks younger than her age, not Jap kawaii but looks more local kawaii)
Boobs: not for size lovers cos she's prob a A cup
BBBJ: 9/10 good suction, duration and nice use of tongue
FJ: 7/10 (multiple positions)
AR: I like it... very thorough esp fr syt

Gfe: ok lah...7/10

thanks to Denden

thanks for your FR

denden7070
28-12-2007, 02:40 PM
she is having menses:D

Mariboro
28-12-2007, 11:51 PM
HUH! i thought tomorrow i going to call her. Hai ya miss it

satyr365
02-01-2008, 09:20 AM
Duo Duo open for business!!!:p

Cheers

lglg666
02-01-2008, 09:51 AM

Cheers

Hi bro satyr365,

Happy bonking 2008 to u...Bro and the fellow bros :)

lglg666

satyr365
02-01-2008, 11:13 AM
Hi bro satyr365,

Happy bonking 2008 to u...Bro and the fellow bros :)

lglg666

And you bro lglg666! A very Happy New Year! And to all, a glorious year of bountiful bonks! :D

Cheers

denden7070
02-01-2008, 03:09 PM

Cheers

oh.............you are back:D:D

satyr365
02-01-2008, 04:16 PM
oh.............you are back:D:D

I never left bro! I'm always around somewhere :eek:

Will contact you for XY number man!

Cheers

alex18122003
02-01-2008, 11:44 PM
I never left bro! I'm always around somewhere :eek:

If someone can't find Bro Satyr365. Simply log in to www.GLpRc.com.sg & search for PRC Killer :D
And wish all the Cheongsters "HAPPY NEW YEAR" & happy bonking.

denden7070
03-01-2008, 12:37 PM
If someone can't find Bro Satyr365. Simply log in to www.GLpRc.com.sg & search for PRC Killer :D
And wish all the Cheongsters "HAPPY NEW YEAR" & happy bonking.

hey bro,long time no see liao.want to have kopi session on friday?ANYONE keen?you know who you are.:D

satyr365
07-01-2008, 02:48 PM
I vote Duo Duo of having the best combination of stunning SYT looks and incredible non-SYT service! :eek:

I RTF her again. Duo Duo is without doubt cute and her personality, infectiously bubbly. When I walk with her around GL, she always draws a constant stream of looks and stares. Her sweet smile and her bright eyes I can look at them forever. She’s really has that kawaii and young look. But her sex skills definitely not machiam syt! :D

Won’t go much into details but must say this is the only PRC mei mei who can really deep throat! Some only deep throat one, two times. Duo Duo’s blow job goes up and down and deep throat all the time!! And she can go on and on blowing with unrelenting energy! I always feel like CIM, but nowadays she gives me one extra sensational feeling so I tell myself not to CIM.

After multiple positions with her, I’ll always go back to missionary. Her pussy already so young and tight, but when I’m cumming, she knows and she’ll squeeze her cunt muscles on me. She seem to know how to time her squeezing with my ejaculation contractions. As I shoot, she squeezes, as I shoot again, she squeezes. The added feeling is out of this world! My orgasm are more intense and I collapse in an exhausted heap.

Really a gem not to be missed! She’ll leave in a few weeks.

Cheers

denden7070
07-01-2008, 03:40 PM
I vote Duo Duo of having the best combination of stunning SYT looks and incredible non-SYT service! :eek:

I RTF her again. Duo Duo is without doubt cute and her personality, infectiously bubbly. When I walk with her around GL, she always draws a constant stream of looks and stares. Her sweet smile and her bright eyes I can look at them forever. She’s really has that kawaii and young look. But her sex skills definitely not machiam syt! :D

Won’t go much into details but must say this is the only PRC mei mei who can really deep throat! Some only deep throat one, two times. Duo Duo’s blow job goes up and down and deep throat all the time!! And she can go on and on blowing with unrelenting energy! I always feel like CIM, but nowadays she gives me one extra sensational feeling so I tell myself not to CIM.

After multiple positions with her, I’ll always go back to missionary. Her pussy already so young and tight, but when I’m cumming, she knows and she’ll squeeze her cunt muscles on me. She seem to know how to time her squeezing with my ejaculation contractions. As I shoot, she squeezes, as I shoot again, she squeezes. The added feeling is out of this world! My orgasm are more intense and I collapse in an exhausted heap.

Really a gem not to be missed! She’ll leave in a few weeks.

Cheers

thats why you keep RTF her,no other FL can replace her:D:p

satyr365
07-01-2008, 03:49 PM
thats why you keep RTF her,no other FL can replace her

You are right. No one can replace her now. When she leaves in a few weeks, then I'll spend everyday bonking all the different FLs to find a repalcement la! :eek:

Cheers

denden7070
07-01-2008, 03:55 PM
You are right. No one can replace her now. When she leaves in a few weeks, then I'll spend everyday bonking all the different FLs to find a repalcement la! :eek:

Cheers

its ok.now i become your secretry lor just like what you did in the past:D

denden7070
09-01-2008, 12:32 PM
wondering why:rolleyes: no FR for this kawaii look FL:)

satyr365
14-01-2008, 05:28 PM
Duo Duo leaves in 9 days time!!

Don't miss this kawaii, BBBJ/CIM princess!

Cheers:D

heavenlove
14-01-2008, 05:50 PM
hi threadstarter
can pm me Dou Dou contact?

thanks so much..

denden7070
14-01-2008, 07:44 PM

oh,what a waste:D:p

lightning
14-01-2008, 08:39 PM

Hahaha after that it will be a bliss in heaven and u can go release in heaven all u want:D

icecum
15-01-2008, 12:32 AM
yeah la bro she told me that u never rtn back to her liao lor..... how come? too many sty liao is it.... heehee

oh,what a waste:D:p

denden7070
15-01-2008, 08:21 AM
yeah la bro she told me that u never rtn back to her liao lor..... how come? too many sty liao is it.... heehee

hey bro dont check on me ley:D:p she dont need me lor

Hahaha after that it will be a bliss in heaven and u can go release in heaven all u want

he had release liao lah:D

lightning
15-01-2008, 08:45 PM
hey bro dont check on me ley:D:p she dont need me lor

he had release liao lah:D

Ha haha I think his equipment needs new machince for calibration and maintenance to bring the life in him :D
if not useless liao

denden7070
16-01-2008, 01:32 AM
Ha haha I think his equipment needs new machince for calibration and maintenance to bring the life in him :D
if not useless liao

yes,i had recommend him a good servicing lady liao:D

satyr365
16-01-2008, 05:23 PM
Ha haha I think his equipment needs new machince for calibration and maintenance to bring the life in him
if not useless liao

yes,i had recommend him a good servicing lady liao

Yes, went for under carriage servicing last night liow after lacklustred performance with QQ. I'm hot in the basement now. Me also counting down before I run riot again!!

Duo Duo leaves in 6 days time!!

Cheers

Compassion
17-01-2008, 03:25 AM
Yes, went for under carriage servicing last night liow after lacklustred performance with QQ. I'm hot in the basement now. Me also counting down before I run riot again!!
Cheers

Bro Satyr, finally bumped into you here. Have been reading many new threads but didn't see your name. Really missed your passionate FRs. Wow, you recommend, I cannot miss leh. TS, can share contact or not?

denden7070
17-01-2008, 04:49 AM
Bro Satyr, finally bumped into you here. Have been reading many new threads but didn't see your name. Really missed your passionate FRs. Wow, you recommend, I cannot miss leh. TS, can share contact or not?

he was really power:D:p

satyr365
17-01-2008, 12:11 PM

Yo bro Compassion! I've been around, just not so active here in SB. I’ve been rather “distracted” for about a month. But in one week's time I should begin to be again as prolific as I ever was before! Then you'll get sick of my FRs!! haha:D

he was really power

Whaddaya mean "was"??? I'm not dead yet you know.:rolleyes: And you know I'll be back with a vengeance. Unless you, aka Sex God, wear out all the girls before I can get to them!:eek:

Cheers

Don't miss this kawaii with cute dimples, BBBJ/CIM princess!

satyr365
17-01-2008, 12:15 PM
Sorry correction...

Duo Duo has only 5 working days left.

6th day spending with me :D

Cheers

suckerll
17-01-2008, 12:41 PM
Whaddaya mean "was"??? I'm not dead yet you know.:rolleyes: And you know I'll be back with a vengeance. Unless you, aka Sex God, wear out all the girls before I can get to them!:eek:

Don't miss this kawaii with cute dimples, BBBJ/CIM princess!how many sex gods are there? i think u r the ultimate sex GOD! wahahaha....so when will this cutie be back to service ur throbbing need? :eek:

satyr365
17-01-2008, 01:13 PM
how many sex gods are there? i think u r the ultimate sex GOD! wahahaha....so when will this cutie be back to service ur throbbing need?

Yeah will miss her cute face and sparkling eyes and smile. Not to mention her mouth!!! :eek:haha

She says if all goes well, maybe she can come back sometime in March or April. So don't waste another minuute bros!!

So how's BKK sucker?

Cheers

denden7070
17-01-2008, 07:08 PM

Cheers

Don't miss this kawaii with cute dimples, BBBJ/CIM princess!

nei nei bu bu :p:D

denden7070
17-01-2008, 07:10 PM
how many sex gods are there? i think u r the ultimate sex GOD! wahahaha....so when will this cutie be back to service ur throbbing need?

yar lor,he is the sex god:D:D:D:D

Leeds2006
18-01-2008, 08:05 AM
Thx Bro denden7070 for the ctc a couple days ago, whilst having some spare time late yesterday ...... luckily managed to hv a sexxion with her in the early hour of day .... fetch her at the mid lorong of Geylang and proceed to the love-nest of her choice

A value kind of bonk with young studious poly girl look and service oriented cum with friendly deposition for such lobang of bro denden7070 and if it is favourable, ctc him (& his numerous lobangs of good2 stuff) ... will rft if given time ..

Note >>> she will be leaving in 4 days time and will b back by the 1st quarter of the year ...

denden7070
19-01-2008, 03:06 AM
Thx Bro denden7070 for the ctc a couple days ago, whilst having some spare time late yesterday ...... luckily managed to hv a sexxion with her in the early hour of day .... fetch her at the mid lorong of Geylang and proceed to the love-nest of her choice

A value kind of bonk with young studious poly girl look and service oriented cum with friendly deposition for such lobang of bro denden7070 and if it is favourable, ctc him (& his numerous lobangs of good2 stuff) ... will rft if given time ..

Note >>> she will be leaving in 4 days time and will b back by the 1st quarter of the year ...

thanks for your FR:)

satyr365
20-01-2008, 12:37 AM
Only 3 more days for this not-to-missed kawaii beauty with AR/BBBJ/CIM named Duo Duo

Cheers:p

lone804
20-01-2008, 01:20 AM
Only 3 more days for this not-to-missed kawaii beauty with AR/BBBJ/CIM named Duo Duo

Cheers:p

3 more days!!!!;)

heavenlove
22-01-2008, 02:34 PM
have a session with Dou Dou last Sun
below is my FR

thks to bro denden7070 for the contacts

Look : 8/10 (pretty n cute look.. like her big nice eyes)
Body : 8/10 (small built gal just my type)
Service : 8.5/10 (she does not rush)
BBBJ : 8.5/10 (deep throat n her tongue actions really score)
Frenching : 8/10 (A good kisser)
GFE : 7 (will be even higher when RTF next time i hope)
FJ : 8/10 (overall a nice n wonderful bonk)
Damage : 60
RTF : Yes (will wait for her to come back again)

satyr365
22-01-2008, 05:08 PM
Good simple FR bro heavenlove. it truly spells out this cute babe's quality!

Sadly however, Duo Duo's business is closed for the moment. Guess gotta wait till she returns in a month or two.:p

Duo Duo wants me to tell all bros who have visited her just how kind and gentlmenly you all have been. And she is thankful to have had the pleasure of your company. She really likes it here in Singapore now and really doesn't want to leave... haha.:D Oh well... Till she returns...

Cheers

heavenlove
22-01-2008, 06:14 PM
Good simple FR bro heavenlove. it truly spells out this cute babe's quality!

Sadly however, Duo Duo's business is closed for the moment. Guess gotta wait till she returns in a month or two.:p

Duo Duo wants me to tell all bros who have visited her just how kind and gentlmenly you all have been. And she is thankful to have had the pleasure of your company. She really likes it here in Singapore now and really doesn't want to leave... haha.:D Oh well... Till she returns...

Cheers

thks bro..
hope she come back soon
will RTF definitely
hope this thread will still be around till now
or any kind hearted soul will open a new thread when Dou Dou returns

thks to TS n denden7070 again
cheers...

denden7070
22-01-2008, 10:23 PM
she is leaving our shore n back to china:)

mystic dragon
25-01-2008, 01:17 PM
Thanks bro denden7070 for the contact and sorry for the late late FR.

First Look

What striked me when I opened the motel door was her wide facial features. Bros with a thing for small face SYTs will not be impressed. Nonetheless, she looks cute and sweet enough for me. Her bright eyes sparkles...or maybe it was her fake lashes. Body wise, she's on the meaty side, perfect for bros who like them in solid packages. Boobs are disappointing, considering her masses.

Action

There were awkward silences as I feasted my eyes. She broke the deadlock with a bath. Her bath was not filled with passion and feel. It felt like she was checking out my body and making sure my essentials were clean. Well at least she bothered to bathe me.

I must comment on her hardwork. She gave me a light back message and catbath. It felt nice and adequately wet. She surprised me when she applied a special sucking technique on my back. It was...interesting. She then made me go on all fours and gave me AR and BBBJ in that position.

FJ started without fanfare. She just wanted to lie missionary and let me do the work. Maybe I was on form or just stressed from work. I couldn't cum after a long while. I switched her to doggie and continued my pounding. She didn't last long and complained of fatigue soon. Appeal for cowgirl position was turned down so I had to work on missionary and some of its variations from there. All the while sound effect was good. The moanings sounded gentle and genuine, but I'm pretty sure she didn't have any orgasms at all. She's not the horny type I fear. After what seemed like 30 min of piston-like action, she said she's tired "down there" and offered to suck me off. I didn't argue so I just let her remove the rubber and work her tongue on me. I finally felt a stirring and I informed her so. To my pleasant surprise, she continued with vigour. Maybe she didn't hear me or it didn't register. I had my first CIM in a long while soon after. I sighed contentedly.

Unfortunately it was all downhill from there. She ran to the sink and vomitted out my seeds not too ceremoniously. When at last she washed and came out, I had to wash myself. She asked me how long did I book the room for and I answered 2 hours. Initially I was thinking of 2 shots and I came prepared. What she said next totally turned me off.

"I won't stay with you for 2 hours even though I'm free. If you want you gotta pay me for another session."

Now I'm not a bastard who would do anything less. If I do 2 shots of course I'd pay double. I just didn't like her tone.

"You are so materialistic", I said in half jest.

Seemed like she didn't take that down too well and started to sulk. I just paid her fees although I had wanted to tip her after the CIM. I do believe there're some form minimum service standard and implying your customers that they are cheapo jerks is not one of them. Maybe I was harsh. What the hell...

Conclusion

It could have turned out very well and I'd had kept her in my RTF list. Wrong choice of words and a strange twist of fate spoiled it all. Most bros may well appreciate her hardwork but it was just not meant to be for me. Ah life...

denden7070
25-01-2008, 05:40 PM
Thanks bro denden7070 for the contact and sorry for the late late FR.

First Look

What striked me when I opened the motel door was her wide facial features. Bros with a thing for small face SYTs will not be impressed. Nonetheless, she looks cute and sweet enough for me. Her bright eyes sparkles...or maybe it was her fake lashes. Body wise, she's on the meaty side, perfect for bros who like them in solid packages. Boobs are disappointing, considering her masses.

Action

There were awkward silences as I feasted my eyes. She broke the deadlock with a bath. Her bath was not filled with passion and feel. It felt like she was checking out my body and making sure my essentials were clean. Well at least she bothered to bathe me.

Now I'm not a bastard who would do anything less. If I do 2 shots of course I'd pay double. I just didn't like her tone.

"You are so materialistic", I said in half jest.

It could have turned out very well and I'd had kept her in my RTF list. Wrong choice of words and a strange twist of fate spoiled it all. Most bros may well appreciate her hardwork but it was just not meant to be for me. Ah life...

well just happen no chemistry between you:) anyway she is back n welcome my sex god back to action:D:p

mystic dragon
25-01-2008, 05:50 PM
welcome my sex god back to action :D:p

who? me? sex god? u're embarassing me. i thank you for seeing me so up but i must relinquish that title to more worthy bros. :p

denden7070
25-01-2008, 06:02 PM
who? me? sex god? u're embarassing me. i thank you for seeing me so up but i must relinquish that title to more worthy bros. :p

bro,of cos not you lah:p...its another bro in this forum,he know who he was:D

ManuelFerrara
24-04-2008, 03:47 PM
Tink Duo duo is back, juz got a sms from her. Too bad i still in retirement mood. Maybe she can help me 从出江湖. Those interested in her, can get the no from TS.

denden7070
24-04-2008, 04:10 PM
Tink Duo duo is back, juz got a sms from her. Too bad i still in retirement mood. Maybe she can help me 从出江湖. Those interested in her, can get the no from TS.

sorry bro,she is not in FL anymore:)

ManuelFerrara
24-04-2008, 05:04 PM
sorry bro,she is not in FL anymore:)

Issit so? Dun tell me she kanna bao by SexGod liao?