PDA

View Full Version : Man beat wife, gave her drugs, forced her to prostitute

jptt
12-10-2007, 08:24 AM
Straits Times 10 Oct 2007
He pocketed $71,700 of his wife's earnings.
By Elena Chong, Court Correspondent

A MAN who forced his wife to prostitute herself and lived on her earnings was jailed for a total of eight years and ordered to be caned nine strokes on Wednesday.

The 44-year-old father of two pocketed $71,700 from his 23-year-old wife's earnings between January last year and Aug 27 this year.

He used part of it to settle his debts and spent the rest on himself.

The man, who cannot be named to protect his wife and children, pleaded guilty to five charges - for drug trafficking and drug consumption, and three charges under the Women's Charter. Assistant Superintendent of Police Raj Kishore Rai told the court that the man administered morphine intravenously into his wife's arms against her will at their home on Aug 28.

Both he and the wife were arrested the next day by Central Narcotics Bureau officers.

In January last year, a year after they were married, the accused told his wife to prostitute herself to settle his debts and household expenses. Initially she refused, but he beat her into submission.

He took her to Lorong 16 and Lorong 18 Geylang and sold her sex services to interested customers. The man had three theft convictions and one each for posing as someone else and robbbery with hurt.

ASP Rai told District Judge F.G. Remedios that what he did to the wife was 'most disgusting'. 'He is physically OK, He can work and earn money and he resorted to this means just to fulfil his needs,'' he said.

The judge agreed with the prosecution that this was a bad case.

This guy's a jerk! :mad:
The wife is only 23 years old and he is 44 years old. Think the wife is most probably a poor foreign bride case who unfortunately met and marry the wrong man....

pokeman71
12-10-2007, 08:56 AM
Who no father and mother.

This animal should kill and blend and bury in shit.

O2-XDA
12-10-2007, 10:34 AM
why such pple exists in this world.......:mad:

Bry_n
12-10-2007, 10:36 AM
omg..tis is terrible..to find such a young lady to marry a guy at his age..he shld feel lucky liao..smremre dun treasure her..

Red_Tirak1099
12-10-2007, 10:51 AM
These animals should be locked up together with those fathers who raped their own kids & keys throw away let them rot in jail :mad:

DNAT
12-10-2007, 11:16 AM
种善因
得善果

作恶孽
得恶果

因果循环

For sure the wfe doesn't deserve this kind of ordeal / treatment, and the evil husband will have his pay-back time .... 善哉善哉

Cum_Luver
12-10-2007, 11:27 AM
should be shot immediately...worst than a beast

Megatronzombie
12-10-2007, 11:31 AM
sigh... if it is really mail order brides then I must say the bride agency should like have some monitoring system set up to se how the bride is doing... just far fetched idea =p

DNAT
12-10-2007, 11:58 AM
sigh... if it is really mail order brides then I must say the bride agency should like have some monitoring system set up to see how the bride is doing... just far fetched idea
correct, those agencies only have $$$$ in their eyes, if not, the 扑鞋匠用一块钱夺走越南新娘真操 incident won't happen.

Previously, their advertisement got such wordings
刚抵达
保证纯洁
The agencies treat the gals as merchanise :mad:
Why the media also allow the agencies to use such descriptions ?
All want $$$$ ... who teach 1?

evilspawnsss
12-10-2007, 01:02 PM
8 years is cheap lor...such idiot shd keep him in more longer...:mad:

camelot
12-10-2007, 01:21 PM
[I]

He took her to Lorong 16 and Lorong 18 Geylang and sold her sex services to interested customers. The man had three theft convictions and one each for posing as someone else and robbbery with hurt.

This guy's a jerk! :mad:
The wife is only 23 years old and he is 44 years old. Think the wife is most probably a poor foreign bride case who unfortunately met and marry the wrong man....

Might not be a foreign bride....used to see a guy who looks like a drug addict hanging out at H81 at L16 with a minah...could have been him! Another pair can sometimes be seen at L10 outside the end hotel.

Big Sexy
12-10-2007, 01:34 PM
how come you so clear about it lay? u got look for one before huh??? :D

btw Agent DNAT... Sam says he wants you to continue to monitor microsoft postings...he suspect ms is GAY (like you).. :D

刚抵达保证纯洁

nitecrawllerr
12-10-2007, 02:55 PM
Fcuking bastard jerk. If I am the prison warden, I will get hold of a dog and let it screw his fcuking ass! :mad:

KLKOOL
12-10-2007, 03:06 PM
To think taxpayers have to pay to keep him clothed, fed and take care of him for 8 years. Bloody animal. :mad:

Pink_Flyod
12-10-2007, 03:49 PM
why can't he prostitute himself to fat old ladies with no teeth and let him suck the pussy when some of his customer has period.... or alternatively, he can let some guys fuck his asshole for money and CIM or COF on him... or alternatively, he can let old couple to work as a tag team: the old guy f*&k his ass while he licks the old guy's wife pussy and he would double his earning...

maila
12-10-2007, 04:04 PM
For one of these cases that gets reported, quite a number must still be going on ... however at least for Sillypore, I think cases are few and far in between .... cannot imagine in motherland ....

alphalaw
12-10-2007, 04:05 PM
sigh... if it is really mail order brides then I must say the bride agency should like have some monitoring system set up to se how the bride is doing... just far fetched idea =p

dun bah.... troublesome leh

Maybe something like wife needs help from abuse or troubles.., can run back agency mah.....

I intend get foreign wife o :o

Then again that is one bastard! feel like cursing.

alp.

old_yet_horny
12-10-2007, 05:26 PM
To think taxpayers have to pay to keep him clothed, fed and take care of him for 8 years. Bloody animal. :mad:

Totally agree with you bro....

This kind of beast is wasting our money.
Really wish his F**king cock to be chopped off+deep fried+grind to powder!

See already also doo lan..:mad:

hotsoup16
12-10-2007, 09:40 PM
Should jail him for life and this free his wife and children from further suffering

SuckerforSYTs
12-10-2007, 11:38 PM
I think the best form of punishment is give the man mass media coverage then release him back into society for 2 weeks, 7am to 10pm to face the public but with 2 policeman with him during that period of cause.:( Treat all guys like him and rapists, in time I am sure all would-be offenders will think twice. At least, thats how i would prefer my tax money to be spent, instead of free food and lodging for him totally.

louis2002
13-10-2007, 12:06 AM
Feel sorry for the wife….. Her husband can’t be classified as a “Man” ANIMAL suits him perfectly (禽兽) :mad:

smellycat
13-10-2007, 02:27 AM
sad to hear this kind of things happening here when we supposed to be developed country. hope the wife will be ok :(

GTOKING
13-10-2007, 06:50 AM
huh , I thought this only happened at the poor country
what the hell is the man and wife doing ?
why not take the legal action , may be she love him so much ...who know ?

sammyboss
13-10-2007, 07:24 AM
http://i20.tinypic.com/2rfucg1.gifThis man ruined her whole life, poor woman. What the hell did she do wrong to deserve this shit!!!

dap26
13-10-2007, 10:29 AM
This guy is really too much...Who he think he r to force his wife...:mad:

kelvin_21t
13-10-2007, 01:32 PM
totally disgraced to man. Pui......

EatNDrink
13-10-2007, 03:18 PM
i dont understand why ur guys got so workout with this Man???? come on men, when we go and call gals, arent those gals whom we call, (be it local or foreigner) someone daughter, or someone wife? why get so angry?

Moreover, i thot ur shd praise this man for his generousity, not only does he enjoy his wife, he also doesnt mind share share with others :D

newbadass
13-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Who no father and mother.

This animal should kill and blend and bury in shit.

Walao...
How can you treat shit this way... shit is used as fertilizer OK...

What a terrible waste of shit! :D

Kyser Soze
13-10-2007, 03:48 PM
Disgraceful. :mad: This fellow gave Singapore a bad name. Surely his backside will get 'special treatment' from the inmates. Good luck to him...:p

best123
13-10-2007, 03:56 PM
If she is a foreign bride, now with the bastard thrown in jail, she is equally scewed in singapore...may be forced to continue this trade.......sigh............

hotsoup16
13-10-2007, 07:20 PM
This is ugly mankind and it happens everywhere in the world. Let's say there are 4 millions people in SG and we're saying there are 4 millions different personlity in SG too

sammyboss
13-10-2007, 07:40 PM
If share share should be free!! But he earn 60 over K from his poor wife. Like wat u said is someone daughter, or something esle (sorry for me to say tat what if the woman is yr mei mei or jie jie) how would u feel? We are angry becoz of human nature, we pity someone coz they are human too. She is force to do it, not so call 'willing' even if she willing to make big money, den the money should go to her instead to tat xxxxx (no words tat can describe him liao).

i dont understand why ur guys got so workout with this Man???? come on men, when we go and call gals, arent those gals whom we call, (be it local or foreigner) someone daughter, or someone wife? why get so angry?

Moreover, i thot ur shd praise this man for his generousity, not only does he enjoy his wife, he also doesnt mind share share with others :D

mrdotberty
14-10-2007, 04:44 AM
wat this kind of person deserve to go to hell man...jail and cane him for wat waste space and time...might as well hang him...singapore cannot have such a person lah....he will nv change 1...

wuxiboyz
14-10-2007, 05:15 AM
this man is simply a pervert!!:mad:

maila
14-10-2007, 07:58 AM
Good to see so many bros coming up against this kind of behaviour, hopefully no such person lurking in SBF ...

sammyboss
14-10-2007, 08:27 AM
Good to see so many bros coming up against this kind of behaviour, hopefully no such person lurking in SBF ...

We'r chee ko peh but not to that extend of a human being behaviour. No earth can accept this kind of torrent of abuse.:mad:

seanjean
14-10-2007, 09:48 AM
The man obviously lives in a tunnel world..Feed his need for drugs and everything else is secondary. It was a vicious emotional cycle for the wife which thankfully has ended. She just has to pick up the pieces and soldier on. As for the guy..pure selfish monster :mad:

ael123
15-10-2007, 12:58 AM
Yes, it is a sad thing when a person has to resort to such methods to earn money, especially when he is fit and healthy to work. He treated his wife just like his sex slave so as to live off her. His jail sentence should have been longer.

evilspawnsss
15-10-2007, 02:54 PM

Ya ya nvr think of that..hmm..wat punishment shd he get leh??

Wins88
16-10-2007, 02:51 PM

WTF? At least those gals did it out of their own free will and we help them out financially by our patronage. This jerk forced his wife into prostitution and used drugs to bring about her total submission - 2 different scenarios.

WRX_STI
16-10-2007, 06:25 PM
......and after 8 years..gues who will still be waiting for her husband return :(

sbfpolis
17-10-2007, 02:41 AM
This man will meet his karma ....