PDA

View Full Version : FR on a local SYT

soccersaint
12-10-2007, 03:55 AM
Hi all....long time since I make a come back to the FR scene....manage to find a contact from my friend cos my previous OKT went MIA....

To my surprise the OKT is a female...LOL...Manage to make an appointment with one of her gal Cynthia. Fee agreed upon is 170 for 1 hour.

After a long wait finally she came....first look a bit disappointed cos she is not a looker but rather a girl next door type of feel.

Proceed to the SOP shower then go lie down on the bed. She a bit shy shy cos she tell me she is new. So I tell her off the light ya...

Then she proceed giving me the SOP cat bath and I tell her no need cos I am a BJ lover...then come the BBBJ which I had long time din experience. Very powerful suction and deep throat!!! Mine is a 6.5" and she can swallow almost 90%...amazing!!!

I proceed to finger her and she is already wet prior to my fingering...I ask her how come she reply when every she giving a BBBJ she be turn on!!! No wonder she can provide such sensational BBBJ...

After more then 10 mins of continuous action from her vacuum mouth I ask her to stop before I CIM...then she capped me off and we proceed to make love...we started in the SOP missionary position and finished her off in doggy style...I can't even last a full 10 min as her sound system is A1!!! Combo of soft moans and loud scream!! I have to time and time ask her whether I had hurt her but she assure me that when she is cumming she will yell loud to relieve herself...wtf man!!! It really give me an out of this world feeling...

After everything we still chit chat for a while before time is up she shower and left....

Overall the ratings are below....

1. Look 6/10 (gal next door type)
2. boob A (Perky type with eraser size nipples)
3. Figure 7
4. Fingering : 9/10 (Super wet like a free flowing tap!!! No joke!!!)
5. BBBJ : 8/10 (Strong suction + deep throat)
6. FJ : 8/10 (Good sound effect...really can feel her orgasm through her moaning)
7. RTF : Will try other gals first before decide...cos I just make a come back to the FR scene....

Upzz my points if you like my FR...cheeros

atomsgame
12-10-2007, 08:29 AM
Care to share contact?

xyzboard
12-10-2007, 09:18 AM
Bro, care to share the contact?

kumone
12-10-2007, 04:53 PM
Hi brother,

Can give contact of her or your OKT? Thanks

BQFreak
13-10-2007, 01:06 AM
not a looker still consider SYT meh? :confused:

ngmfr
13-10-2007, 05:09 AM
bro, will u share the dmg too? it will be great. :D

Markky
13-10-2007, 08:29 AM

Fee agreed upon is 170 for 1 hour. - from the first post

:)

soccersaint
13-10-2007, 03:13 PM
not a looker still consider SYT meh? :confused:

Errr...a man's meat is another poison mah...she got those girl next door look loh:D

soccersaint
13-10-2007, 03:14 PM

Damage is $170 for an hour....worth the $$$ man:p

cheeky-cheeky
13-10-2007, 04:12 PM

So bro how to book a session with her? Can provide the contact to my PM? Pls and thanks...

ROCKY_MAIVIA
13-10-2007, 05:12 PM

Whoa.....

trust your FR then... :D

truekid81
27-12-2007, 12:59 AM
yo bro,

this lady seem to be a good deal after looking for quite a number of threads. care to share? I'm pretty interested in it.

I've pm you. please check. :)

sexy2002
27-12-2007, 02:52 AM
Can share the contact with me too?