PDA

View Full Version : Die Yuan beauty center

enrique8
10-10-2007, 07:31 AM
i been looking for a place with body scrub, then saw this place on new paper ad, which open til 1 am. so last nite, after some drinking, i call them at 12 am, to check if they still open, and yes they are still open. the lady say they will wait for me. reach the place at 12.15am. went in, then as usual. a lady lead me to a rm, begin with the scrub, then a little massage. then she ask me abt special, so i ask what the rate for blow job, she say 100 bucks
she must be mad. i tell her even health center nt so ex. haha!!!! then she say 80, cos it getting late, and i a bit high after some chivas. so i say ok cos when she pop the question, it abt 1.10 am le. then she blow me til i cum lo. Funny part is when i went to bath after the scrub, saw a lady in towel coming out from the shower. wanted to pull the towel off man.. bt of cos, i gt no balls to do tat.

Ultra Taro
17-10-2007, 03:17 PM
Hi, hope by now you're sober....bcos your thread doesnt state which joint and damages? Not much info, how to let fellow brudders to further explore?

enrique8
17-10-2007, 06:52 PM
ops i am sober already haha!! the entrance is 30 bucks n for BJ is 80 ... 1 of the few joint is open til 1 am it jus beside bukit merah central library :>

Lost Sheep
17-10-2007, 08:16 PM
bro, there are already two threads on this shop, please
see :

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=74014&page=2