PDA

View Full Version : Pub at duxton hill

deslee
10-10-2007, 03:49 AM
http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff230/deslms/?action=view&current=1f65029b.pbw

check the slide and gal

cheers

[email protected] :cool:

STK01
10-10-2007, 12:11 PM
http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff230/deslms/?action=view&current=1f65029b.pbw

check the slide and gal

cheers

[email protected] :cool:

Bro... what are u trying to tell us..? :confused:

And u gave us your hotmail address also.. no head no tail..??

carmeo88
10-10-2007, 12:45 PM
Maybe he is trying to hint us to buy 4-D nos:D

6502-open 1st prize on 6th/Aug/05. got chance
5029-open starter on 26th/Feb/05. got chance

ol'coyote
10-10-2007, 01:03 PM
Maybe he is trying to hint us to buy 4-D nos:D

6502-open 1st prize on 6th/Aug/05. got chance
5029-open starter on 26th/Feb/05. got chance

hehehe...
u damn goot lah...
really trace backt he 4D numbers...
hehe...

carmeo88
10-10-2007, 01:08 PM
bro, trace back the nos are easy but in the end still depends on luck:D

deslee
10-10-2007, 05:25 PM
Hi bros, if you like the slide show, can up my points. Kena zap until minus. Hope kind heart bros can up until level.

Thks.... cheers :cool:

soundworks
11-10-2007, 08:56 AM

check the slide and gal

cheers

[email protected] :cool:Bro,what r u trying to promote?? girl or place???

Red_Tirak1099
11-10-2007, 09:59 AM
Bro,what r u trying to promote?? girl or place???
I look at the girl face cmi more likely he trying to sabo rather than promote :D

carmeo88
11-10-2007, 12:10 PM
let me guess for toto today base on the nos provided:D

additional no: 30

Date Number *Lapse
30-08-2007 14.16.22.24.40.41.(43)
23-01-2006 14.16.22.27.29.41.(02)
05-02-2004 14.20.24.25.30.36.(29)
03-03-2003 01.16.22.24.29.39.(07)
13-02-2003 07.16.22.23.29.30.(02)

deslee
11-10-2007, 08:56 PM
Dear Bros,

Thank you for all the comments, well accepted by me.

Your guess would be as good as mine with regard to " promote the pub " or " promote the gal " or " sabo the gal ".

In this instance, " promote the pub " ..... NO.
promote the gal ..... yes and no
sabo the gal .... yes and no

coz by posting the pic/slide show, for guys to see is no big deal.

If i tell you guys the pub, all the bros cheong there. PUB make $ coz, guys drink. When we guys step into the PUB these girls stick to u like glue.

And if you look for this specific girl, she benefit coz, guys from this forum go down drink and buy her drink again and again. If i post her number, i sabo her. PPL say scam, zap me.

Then may I ask, how should I write ?

If i clearly state that I kena con, oso can. In Singapore, honest leaving can always earn back what has been lost. Even if money has been gambled away can always be earned back. I even knows where she stays, which unit & blk at Spottiswoode Park. How can I not know that area when I have a flat at everton park which I rent, a terrace hse at Blair road i rent out, and i legally reside in nassim green.

she's fit to be my maid. but if i hire her to be my maid, I'll definitely loose the $5k deposit coz she'll get pregnant in no time.

From a distance, you'll pass her off as a SG gal. Really fair and smooth. I know that coz, 1st time meet at c.twn macdonals buy clothes $60, 2nd time bring her to NTUC (spent $120) buy dove, FAB to wash clothes etc $70. 3rd time went to GIANT buy OLAY cosmetics etc etc...$150 then on another day went to 7-11 buy cig, POOH, etc $60.

Then go back to the PUB drink $450.

Alamak 2 days later, stop answering my calls. Bros... plz explain ... thks I either shoot myself or shall I walk straight to mental institute for a check up?

joystick2219
17-10-2007, 12:18 PM
Hey DesLee,
Am still trying to figure out whats behind yr post. But I guess I could read between the lines.

Looks like you are somewat peeved by being "dumped" by this Gal?

Hey, hate to say this and sound like I am being insensitive, but thats the nature of the "game" we all play man.

We go to the Pubs to be entertained, the Gals are there to provide that service. Thats why we pay LDs ...for the company and hopefully the "extras".
But pls note that most Pubs dont allow u to do that, with the exception of only a few (and I am sure you know who they are). The rest, actully are pretty "decent", only "raba raba". So dont get yr expectations too high, hoping to get the "extras" in any joint u patronise.

Some ppl go beyound that and date the gals out. Thats yr call. Some dot them with Gifts and Food. In return for (free) Sex perhaps, but company, more likely and the bragging rites too.

But sooner of later, that will end. Why?
She will have to go back home (more likely) or will meet other guy(s) and if she's attractive, she will repeat the entire process all over agian. and why not?
She's here to earn $$ to pay off her credits and to feed her many "children" or "aged and sick parents"

Where does that leave you?
Rite where u are now, Bro.

So as most Bros wil tell U, if u play with Fire, be prepared to get burnt.

So just be carefull and know yr limits and set yr expectations.. I know, I have dump $'ooo into those joints oredi (and still doing it)

Ronsee
17-10-2007, 01:15 PM
Hey DesLee,
Am still trying to figure out whats behind yr post. But I guess I could read between the lines.

Looks like you are somewat peeved by being "dumped" by this Gal?

So as most Bros wil tell U, if u play with Fire, be prepared to get burnt.

So just be carefull and know yr limits and set yr expectations.. I know, I have dump $'ooo into those joints oredi (and still doing it)

Well said bro on the above.

I think theres been a lot said about these pinoy girls in pubs along TP, duxton, Paramount, OT etc.

Countless senior bros have posted their experiences with these ladies and how they got carroted by them. Its a vicious cycle that will never end. As long as agents bring these girls into SG to work as GROs or whatever they wana call them, there will be men ready to dump in time and $ for them.

Thats why we need to go into those pubs with a clear objective in our minds. U pay the $ what do u expect to get back in return? Free Sex maybe yes maybe no. Its a game that u play with these girls and most of the times we as customers end up on the short end of things.

I have also been cheonging in those places for more than a decade now. I have been there and done the stuff you have gone through TS.

Nowadays if i want pinoy sex, its really simple, go OT and get a girl from there or Geylang. Just negotiate the price and bring her out. No need to waste time and effort to bring her shopping, go here go there, just pay bonk and move on.

The point is if u get burn by the girl in your experience, all i can say is u have just gone through the school of hard knocks . Its a tough world out there. If u cant learn from others' experiences than u just need to go through it yourself and quietly swallow the bitter experience and your damage pride or ego.

Just an advice from a brother whos gone through it.

Cheers

Ronsee

OsamaBinLaden
17-10-2007, 02:25 PM
been there... done that...

some time back i was one of those who spend $$$ hoping for something else in return... occasionally got it... but often having to go to the tailor to mend the big hole in my pocket...

but recently i found one gal who have been wif me since we met in may this year... she had stopped working and now comes to singapore on social visit for us to be together... now we staying together...

my point is... most of them are here for the money and nothing else... but maybe if u r lucky enuf and fated... u might just find someone right... ;)

joystick2219
17-10-2007, 03:15 PM
To OML, Good Health and All the Best in meeting that special some1.

It just goes to show, that Good things still comes to Good Ppl :)

Just to end this little tuturial, which i am sure will still go on and manifest inteself in many other threads, about how unfair and cheated we were and how we suffered etc....The bottomline line is that, " We have a Choice ".

We decide to visit the Pub (KTV/Massage etc), We decide to buy the Ladies Drinks, We decide to offer to date the Gals out, We decide to buy the Gifts, We decide to bring them to Sentosa, We Decide to tip them big bucks... Blah blah blah...so really, we have ourselves only to blame and no one else....no one forced us, but just our male egoes that thugs at our little Dick, that makes all the bloody decisions.

So like everthing else in life, Do Go In With Yr Eyes Wide Open, There are Gems out there (and OBL is testimony to that :) ), but if u are just looking for a good time,and not a wife, just drink, be happy, pay and F&^%$ Off. Leave everthing at the Bar, the Gal, the tips and what u saw, as want happens in there, stays there.

All The Best and be Safe !!!

packardbell
20-10-2007, 08:24 AM
Dear Bros,

Thank you for all the comments, well accepted by me.

Your guess would be as good as mine with regard to " promote the pub " or " promote the gal " or " sabo the gal ".

In this instance, " promote the pub " ..... NO.
promote the gal ..... yes and no
sabo the gal .... yes and no

coz by posting the pic/slide show, for guys to see is no big deal.

If i tell you guys the pub, all the bros cheong there. PUB make $ coz, guys drink. When we guys step into the PUB these girls stick to u like glue.

And if you look for this specific girl, she benefit coz, guys from this forum go down drink and buy her drink again and again. If i post her number, i sabo her. PPL say scam, zap me.

Then may I ask, how should I write ?

If i clearly state that I kena con, oso can. In Singapore, honest leaving can always earn back what has been lost. Even if money has been gambled away can always be earned back. I even knows where she stays, which unit & blk at Spottiswoode Park. How can I not know that area when I have a flat at everton park which I rent, a terrace hse at Blair road i rent out, and i legally reside in nassim green.

she's fit to be my maid. but if i hire her to be my maid, I'll definitely loose the $5k deposit coz she'll get pregnant in no time.

From a distance, you'll pass her off as a SG gal. Really fair and smooth. I know that coz, 1st time meet at c.twn macdonals buy clothes $60, 2nd time bring her to NTUC (spent $120) buy dove, FAB to wash clothes etc $70. 3rd time went to GIANT buy OLAY cosmetics etc etc...$150 then on another day went to 7-11 buy cig, POOH, etc $60.

Then go back to the PUB drink $450.

Alamak 2 days later, stop answering my calls. Bros... plz explain ... thks I either shoot myself or shall I walk straight to mental institute for a check up?

Hi Brudder, I guess you did not mingles with your friends around before going go cheonging. Our objective must be clear and focus, else, we will end up wasting so much money and not getting even a fuck (oops, sori abt tbat cos Fxxk is always my objective getting this type of gal). Anyway, you are not the only one in this forum got conned (if you allow me to say so). Wat to do now, aiya, consider lesson learn lor though is a bit expensive.

fax88
20-10-2007, 08:27 AM
but recently i found one gal who have been wif me since we met in may this year... she had stopped working and now comes to singapore on social visit for us to be together... now we staying together...

Bro osama,u r one lucky man! all the best to u!:)