PDA

View Full Version : Chronicle of sex life

IamGood
24-02-2020, 01:36 PM
No 1
Pretty geylang thai prostitute. Lost my virgin in to her. Booked overnight. On the bed, pulled down her blouse and first time squeezing and sucking breasts. We stripped and my cock went into a hole first time. Was over in a while and unloaded. An hour later we were at it again and when she ride me, she was so wet that her jucie flowed to my balls and bed.
Before leaving, she was in towel and when we frenched, i tickled her pussy and she said she buay tahan. I had to go so never fuck her

Stay tuned for No 2...

Kovovo
24-02-2020, 01:38 PM
First time overnight liao. Well laid plan!

IamGood
24-02-2020, 01:58 PM
No 2
WL in petain. Pretty and young malay girl. No foreplay. Stripped and lay on bed and open legs. I went in, pumped and let go inside. Gave me tissue and thats it.

Stay tuned for No 3...

IamGood
24-02-2020, 03:21 PM
No 3
New colleague. One day when driving, she placed her hand into my pants and underwear and stroked my cock. At night when driving her home, she guided me to secluded reservoir. In the car we frenched and i took her her top. She asked me to take off her bra and i sucked on her nipples. She asked me whether i want and of cos i said yes. We stripped all and she laid down front seat. Guided my cock into her pussy and pumped her. Came in her. As we got up she saw someone peeping! I shouted at the fellow and we got dressed and drove off. He must have watched the whole show.

After that day, she will give me a bj in office almost daily. Once got so many people in next room, and our room door opened, she unzipped me and i was hesitant but she said a quick one. So she sucked me while she was sitting and i standing. Came in her mouth in a while. Lucky no one walk past.

She had a live in bf at the time. I pumped her day and he pumped her at night. Both of us never wear cap. She has the nicest tits i ever played with. She also the first girl i licked

Stay tuned for No 4...

Capricorn69
24-02-2020, 03:36 PM
fantastic bro :)

Cash8877
25-02-2020, 06:30 AM
keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.

IamGood
25-02-2020, 08:12 AM
No 4
New malay colleague. One day suddenly she held my hand while walking. At night brought her home. When i took off her bra, two big papayas dropped out, really huge! Did her raw and came outside. She came to live in my house for a few months. She had a really high sex drive and want sex everyday. Whenever i cum, she still wanted it and begged me to pump her again. A few times i had to cum for 3 consecutive times, without rest in between. After she moved back to her hse, she still come sometimes for a fuck.

Stay tuned for No 5.

Capricorn69
25-02-2020, 02:14 PM
No 4
New malay colleague. One day suddenly she held my hand while walking. At night brought her home. When i took off her bra, two big papayas dropped out, really huge! Did her raw and came outside. She came to live in my house for a few months. She had a really high sex drive and want sex everyday. Whenever i cum, she still wanted it and begged me to pump her again. A few times i had to cum for 3 consecutive times, without rest in between. After she moved back to her hse, she still come sometimes for a fuck.

Stay tuned for No 5.

She still come to your house for fucking now?

IamGood
25-02-2020, 02:28 PM
She still come to your house for fucking now?

Already broke off donkey years ago

yanki
25-02-2020, 03:21 PM
Wow. Very exciting life for u. Well done

IamGood
25-02-2020, 03:49 PM
No 6
Geylang wl. Wore condom and cannot cum. She pulled out condom and asked me to enter. I declined and left without a shot.

No 7
Geylang wl. Exposed tummy at fish tank. See already buay tahan and picked her. After showering me, proceeded to bed. Capped and gave me a bj then ride in me. Changed to missionary and frenched while fucking her. Her moans very loud and sexy. But could not cum no matter how i pumped. She pushed me into lying position, pulled out condom and gave me a hj. I touched her pussy and boobs but she got angry and kept asking me to cum. After a while she said time up and i have no choice but to leave without a shot

No 8
Geylang wl. Prettiest girl i ever fucked. Loud moans the moment i kiss her neck. After i pulled down my underwear, she guided my cock into her pussy and i started to fuck her.

Stay tuned for No 9 (ktv)

IamGood
25-02-2020, 05:02 PM
No 9
Ktv. Girl that sat with quite pretty. She playfullly slid her hand into my underwear and touched my cock for just awhile. In turn i slid my finger into her bra and played with her nipple. At next visit, choose her again. This time went supper with her and in taxi, frenched and played with her nipples again. At third visit after supper, she suggested going to hotel but just to sleep. On the bed some hanky panky and she gave me a bj. Then she said she wanted to sleep but she always sleep naked and asked me to turn away while she strip. She then went under blanket while we frenched. I then licked and sucked her nipples for the first time. She turned horny and asked me to fuck her. When my cock hear went in, she moaned so loudly that i tot i was causing her pain. Her moans was like the screaming type in jap av. All the way till i cum inside her. While being fucked, she kept calling me lao gong lao gong!

Once she aksed me if i tried anal before. I said no and she asked me if i would like to try. Of cos i said yes but she replied wait long long cos very painful. I should have persuaded her cos maybe she hinting me...

She became my gf. Our record was doing 6 times in a night. Best bj for a non commercial sex. Broke off after a few months.

Stay tuned for No 10

FeudIsOver
25-02-2020, 09:28 PM
Camping for No 10!

madpig88
26-02-2020, 05:18 AM
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.

IamGood
26-02-2020, 08:46 AM
No 10
Friend of friend’s gf. In a pub, she set on my lap so i rub her pussy over her panties and she didnt resist. Next day brought her to my house. We frenched and i tried to squeeze her breast but she pushed my hand away. So i turned away to sleep. But she kept licking my ear till i really buay tahan so i frenched her and tried again but each time she pushed my hand away. Think she trying to pplay hard to get.
On another day i suggested we go hotel. Stripped her and sucked on her huge brown nipples ( not too big just nice). Asked her to blow me. I wore a condom and started to fuck her. I think she quite shy so she was dry and complained of pain. So i pulled out condom and fucked her raw. But she still pain so we stop and i didnt shoot for the night.

But she bcame my gf. Brought her again to my house and the hanky panky started again. This time i started by licking both her nipples and went south. Licked her naval and then her pussy hair. Spread her legs (i was at her side) and started to lick her pussy. Wow really no smell. She turned her head to her side and sucked my cock! So i went into 69 position with me on top. This was the first time i did a 69. After a while i cannot take it and withdraw my cock from her mouth but she kept suck and not willing to let go. The rest is history. After tat she would come to my hse for a fuck. Broke off few months later.

Stay tuned for No 11

KnowItAll
27-02-2020, 05:15 AM
really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...

basfreak
28-02-2020, 06:20 AM
nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

kikilee
28-02-2020, 10:14 AM
Thanks TS for nice share and support.

i^Xi0n
29-02-2020, 05:14 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.

IamGood
29-02-2020, 09:49 AM
No 11
Ktv girl. Friend and I took turns to finger her. One day we went to my hse together. She was ok for both of us to up her. Friend was fucking her while she blow me and vice versa. The we tried to enter her at the same time. Managed to get both our cocks into her pussy. But difficult to fuck and thrust at the same time. So friend fuck her while i get a bj. We decide to cum together, i cim and he cip. Only time i did a threesome. Became my part time gf for two months.

Stay tuned for No 12

myluckyguy
29-02-2020, 10:15 AM
thanks for sharing, nice short stories :D

Capricorn69
29-02-2020, 11:33 AM
No 11
Ktv girl. Friend and I took turns to finger her. One day we went to my hse together. She was ok for both of us to up her. Friend was fucking her while she blow me and vice versa. The we tried to enter her at the same time. Managed to get both our cocks into her pussy. But difficult to fuck and thrust at the same time. So friend fuck her while i get a bj. We decide to cum together, i cim and he cip. Only time i did a threesome. Became my part time gf for two months.

Stay tuned for No 12

wow how you and friend put two cocks in her pussy ? :)

IamGood
29-02-2020, 02:46 PM
Very surprised we could thinking back. Tried to enter her anal but she said pain so stopped. Just managed to let my head enter a little

iPangSai
29-02-2020, 04:35 PM
Nice share bro, support and camping... ;)

yanki
29-02-2020, 05:35 PM
wow how you and friend put two cocks in her pussy ? :)

Think doable. Sandwich

KTVbuddy
01-03-2020, 08:12 AM
setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.

BCMan
01-03-2020, 10:26 AM
Waiting to read more.:D

IamGood
01-03-2020, 10:52 AM
No 12
Ktv girl. Part time gf after 2nd visit. Would go to her house whenever need sex. She rented a room with another ktv girl. Sometimes 3 of us would sleep on same bed. Of cos that was afte i had sex with my girl. Her friend damn pretty. Once i woke up saw her t shirt lifted up and her left breast exposed without bra. Went to toilet pcc immediately. How nice if can up her.

Stay tuned for No 13

IamGood
01-03-2020, 04:55 PM
No 13
Was with group of colleagues at chalet. Lady colleague brought her lady friend along who was quite chio in her late 20s. Had a chance to run into her in kitchen while other were outside bbqing. Was wearing low cut and super tight mini shorts that showed her butt cheeks. Jokingly told her not to wear like that cos my nose bleed liao. Was so excited when she replied which hole bleed , nostril or little brother hole. I said if lil bro bleed then how. She came closer and stroke my cock thru my jeans with her index finger and laughed. I asked if i could touch her boobs and she said ok. Slipped my hand into her bra and tickled her nips. We frenched for a while and proceeded to a nearby room. She said she dun want sex but want to blow me. Shot on the floor as she said no cim.
Her lipstick marks was all over my cock could not bear to wash it for the night knn.
Later learnt the guy who came to pick her up is her hubby. The only girl who blow me without me seeing or touching her pussy. Wasted.

8January
01-03-2020, 07:04 PM
Nice update bro, please keep going!

ggdotcom
01-03-2020, 07:28 PM
No 13
Was with group of colleagues at chalet. Lady colleague brought her lady friend along who was quite chio in her late 20s. Had a chance to run into her in kitchen while other were outside bbqing. Was wearing low cut and super tight mini shorts that showed her butt cheeks. Jokingly told her not to wear like that cos my nose bleed liao. Was so excited when she replied which hole bleed , nostril or little brother hole. I said if lil bro bleed then how. She came closer and stroke my cock thru my jeans with her index finger and laughed. I asked if i could touch her boobs and she said ok. Slipped my hand into her bra and tickled her nips. We frenched for a while and proceeded to a nearby room. She said she dun want sex but want to blow me. Shot on the floor as she said no cim.
Her lipstick marks was all over my cock could not bear to wash it for the night knn.
Later learnt the guy who came to pick her up is her hubby. The only girl who blow me without me seeing or touching her pussy. Wasted.

champion ah you

sponge05
02-03-2020, 06:22 AM
Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.

IamGood
02-03-2020, 12:59 PM
No 14
Ktv girl. Wear so sexy i cannot tahan keep rubbing her boobs and legs. Asked her if can have sex with her bcos my cock was so hard for 2 continuous hours liao. She said no but can give me a hj. So went with her to toilet and she one hand shake me and the other hand cupped my balls with the middle finger inserted into my anus. Walao first time enjoying this. Less than 3 min cum.

Stay tuned for No 15

MPLover
03-03-2020, 06:46 AM
nice story TS! please share more updates soon.

IamGood
03-03-2020, 08:26 AM
No 15
Met up with no 3 after a long time. Married already. Didnt have sex with her. Only kissing and petting in the car. Nipples still so tasty after so many years. Fingered her for a while and was wet as usual. Didnt proceed further

Stay tuned for No 16

rawboy83
04-03-2020, 08:13 AM
please share more ts, this is nice.

Truthful
05-03-2020, 06:30 AM
like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing. :)

IamGood
05-03-2020, 02:35 PM
No 16
After hiatus of no sex for 3 months, really cannot tahan and tried my luck sent a text to No 10. Ask her how she is and ask her out to chit chat.
I waited for her at starbucks and suddenly saw a very chio and sexy girl waliking in. On closer look, wow she is the girl. She has become so pretty with the new eye lashes and sharp chin! Really regreted breaking up with her. And she was wearing super low cut, bare back with sports bra and the best part was the yoga pants, showing off her curvy butt and camel toe. I immediately remembered we had good sex before.
She had just finished her yoga class. Had a good chat and she has a bf now who is giving her expenses so she is not working. No not mistress he is not married.

To be continued...

curiousSG
06-03-2020, 06:55 AM
this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.

Platinumtiger
06-03-2020, 01:33 PM
Camping for no. 17 ...

lobangkingz
07-03-2020, 08:06 AM
nice story, please share more soon TS.

IamGood
07-03-2020, 11:20 AM
Continue...

Offered to send her home. In the car help her put on seat belt. Tried to kiss her and she did not resist my tongue. But when i placed my hand on her boobs, she pushed me away and said she is attached. Ok lor sent her home without hanky panky. This girl would be my No 22 encounter, to be updated

tinyrain
07-03-2020, 01:11 PM
Nice encounters TS, more please! :)

VRossi1980
08-03-2020, 09:21 AM
great share, waiting here for more juicy updates.

IamGood
08-03-2020, 05:13 PM
No 17
This one is a friend’s contact. He told me this girl very easy going can up one. Wechat her and managed to make friend and ask her out. Tot only ok looking but real person very pretty and sweet looking. Paiseh to try up her on first date cos she very sweet and demure soft spoken type.

But on third date i cannot tahan liao kissed her in the carpark and she did not resist! Just rubbed her boobs and squeeze a bit cos quite bright over there. Asked her if can go hotel she agreed! Got to f her on that day. When doggie her saw she got really nice and small butt hole. Would be nice if my cock can go in that hole but shy to ask.

Stay tuned for No 18

SoulKesi49
08-03-2020, 05:45 PM
So many encounters, very envious! Please continue TS

yanki
08-03-2020, 08:44 PM
Nice. Your story short and right to the point

NastyThaiboy
09-03-2020, 10:59 AM
this is a nice story!                         

setting up my tent here to wait for more. :)

IamGood
10-03-2020, 08:50 AM
No 18
Met up with someone on a chat app. Early 20s and face not very pretty but pleasant looking. Some people may say quite pretty. But the body, damn nice perfect. Slim, hourly. Tummy flat and small navel. Legs slim and smooth. Went for movies, dinner and then hotel. Licked her from toes to pussy and ass rim her. First time licking anus cos this one very tempting. Her pussy juice was flowing to her anus while i licked.
The rest is history.
Did her for few more times before she got attached.

Stay tuned for No 19

pampy
10-03-2020, 11:13 AM
Nice update bro, looking forward to more!!

Capricorn69
10-03-2020, 11:33 AM
No 18
Met up with someone on a chat app. Early 20s and face not very pretty but pleasant looking. Some people may say quite pretty. But the body, damn nice perfect. Slim, hourly. Tummy flat and small navel. Legs slim and smooth. Went for movies, dinner and then hotel. Licked her from toes to pussy and ass rim her. First time licking anus cos this one very tempting. Her pussy juice was flowing to her anus while i licked.
The rest is history.
Did her for few more times before she got attached.

Stay tuned for No 19

You did her raw for few times ? :)

BK4ever
11-03-2020, 05:11 AM
thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.

IamGood
11-03-2020, 08:29 AM
You did her raw for few times ? :)

Only once...

JJMagic
12-03-2020, 06:59 AM
nice story TS, more updates please. :)

Informer
12-03-2020, 08:58 AM
this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming. :)

Platinumtiger
13-03-2020, 12:23 AM
Very good share, support!

meijipcc
13-03-2020, 05:16 AM
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.

JustANewbie
13-03-2020, 06:41 AM
Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates. :)

IamGood
13-03-2020, 01:27 PM
No 19
Ktv encounter. I sucked on her boobs while she gave me a hj. Sprayed all over her blouse. She borrowed a top from another girl, too small for her. Her boobs overflowed, make me steam again even though just cum. Did a second hj but this time came in tissue.

RoyalTrone
13-03-2020, 05:07 PM
No 19
Ktv encounter. I sucked on her boobs while she gave me a hj. Sprayed all over her blouse. She borrowed a top from another girl, too small for her. Her boobs overflowed, make me steam again even though just cum. Did a second hj but this time came in tissue.

Only 2 of you in the ktv room? or with other people?

IamGood
14-03-2020, 09:07 AM
Only 2 of you in the ktv room? or with other people?

With two friends and two girls sitting with them. The girls were giggling when i was sucking milk

toyotarush
14-03-2020, 02:12 PM
With two friends and two girls sitting with them. The girls were giggling when i was sucking milk

Remind me of last time when I was sucking tits in ktv and the girls were giggling as well. Just that I am sucking on the mummy.