PDA

View Full Version : Ting ge li ge Ting Tingting

Verdon1977
09-10-2007, 01:45 PM
Hi Bros of SBF, before you start reading the below FR let me just clarified that she not into doing BBBJ only BJ, so Bros who are more use to BBBJ can forget about it. Thanks for your understanding.

My eyes caught sight of this innocent looking sweet girl wondering along GL, she was wearing a pink t-shirt and 3quater jeans, with long black hair running near to her wrist area, standing around 1.7m make with slim body make her look specially pretty among other streetwalker.

I approached her with my best smile and ask if she free. She looks at me shyly and ask me where I want to go and I pointer to the nearby hotel. I scan her from toes to head, fair sink, at lest full B-cup and nice hip. After checking out her price tag which within my affordable range she held my hand and walk through the busy human traffic to our love nests.

As the weather was terrible warm outside, I remove my shirt immediately once inside the room facing the air-con and make myself to cool down before any action being. She giggles as she thought I can’t wait to bonk her. I pull her into my arm and give a like peek on her cheek, the sweet scent of her hair make me can’t wait to strip her down and make love to her, but what the rush?

She then sit beside me and we chitchat about where she here, where she from, how old is she etc. sort of standard chatting use commonly with FL to break the ice.

Action starts. We showered together. She took initiative to wash my body, which most PRC gals wouldn’t even bother. She even bend down to wash my leg, I feel like King. She body as expected was fair and white, smooth long leg, pink colour nipple tips making me wanted to suck it and never let go.
We process to bed. Catbath to me was slightly above average, from nipples to stomach to inner tight and kneel. She then ask me for CD, I told her “ah so fast want to bonk liao” I did even service you yet”, she said not, she want to help me BJ with a wink in her eye. I told her “wah not BBBJ meh”, she replied she not use to it. Anyway I’m anything person, with or without does no impact me. Her BJ suction was strong and light with correct movement. I hint her to move her butt to face me turning into 69 positions and gave her a tongue licking that she will remember for life. This gal is really responsive. Just few tongue flicks on her pussy sends shredders throughout her body.
Before long she was already moaning out loud, think this will be one of the good bonk. Enough of 69 positions, time to attack her pink nipple, both my hand slowly creasing her full B breast with my finger tip rubbing her nipple, these action send out another moaning from her. I bring my tongue using just the tip slowly lick in up down position, left 10 times, right times, and suck them gently with the right amount of strength. Yummy, it tastes so good.
She pull me closer to her and we started frenching like lover, not much tongue action going on but good for me.

FJ rather standard, missionary was always best attacking position I prefer because can see the girl reaction by the face whether to pump harder or go slow, a few position was exchange during the 20mins FJ, horse riding, doggie, side to side etc. She will let out a loud mourn every thrust I made. Finally back to missionary I release my seeds and laid flat like a dead battery on her warm and sweaty body… :p

Detail – (Please note that all the below rating ARE MY RATE. It may suit me but not you. One man meat is another poison)

Name: TingTing

Province: Ha Er Bing

Looks: (7.5/10) Innocent looking. Sharp features, shoulder length black hair.

Figure: (7.5/10) Tall standing at 172 cm, about 48 kg. Her figure is rather
proportionate. Visible baby like arm pit hair, no smell.

Skin: (7/10) Smooth and fair white.

Boobs: (7/10) 32B cup (I think). Plus points, her pink and highly sensitive nipples.

Pussy: (7/10) Not very bushy pussy. Rather tight. Very sensitive to touching or licking.

Frenching: Depend on your chemistry with her, I got mine.

Catbath: (6/10) Tries to cover more than just licking the nipples

BJ: (6.5/10) Suction just nice.

FJ: (8/10) Love her genuine “moaning sound”. Makes you feel like bonking your GF.

Attitude: (8/10) One of the good PRC FL I met so far.

Damage: $60 (Exclude my tips, hotel and CD)

Overall: (8/10) Feeling quite GFE. Recommended for Brothers who goes for GF feeling.

RTF: Yes (Which I already did 3times kekeke)

Who can PM me for contact?
1) Anyone with at lest 25points or;
2) With FRs recently or;
3) Bros given me contact before or;
4) Bros I think I can trust.

Btw she already got her Visa extend till next month 17th. Cheers. :D

Regency
09-10-2007, 02:50 PM
Bro Verdon1977, fantastic FR you got there.

Care to share her contact with me? Cheers! :)

Verdon1977
09-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Bro Verdon1977, fantastic FR you got there.

Care to share her contact with me? Cheers!

Sure thing Bro check your PM, thanks for your contact on XR last time. Sorry never write FR :p

Numbers given to a few bros already, hope to see your FR soon. Cheers ;)

qwertyuio
09-10-2007, 04:20 PM
Never try Ha Er Bing girls before, hear that they skin in much fair and smooth then other part of girls in China wonder if it true? :p Can share with me her number TS? :o

Verdon1977
10-10-2007, 10:13 AM
Never try Ha Er Bing girls before, hear that they skin in much fair and smooth then other part of girls in China wonder if it true? Can share with me her number TS?

I think because cooler there ba that why they skin more fairer :p Check your PM bro.

Numbers given out to almost 33 bros, hope to get some feedback or FRs soon. Cheers ;)

lglg666
10-10-2007, 10:28 AM
Good FR.... interesting.:)

Himerus
10-10-2007, 10:37 AM
very nice FR.
the thread's title also very good, got rythm

Verdon1977
10-10-2007, 11:03 AM
Good FR.... interesting.

very nice FR.
the thread's title also very good, got rythm

Thanks bro, anyway wonder who just up me 1 point without nick? Can PM me if you want to be return? :confused:

unclesammi
10-10-2007, 11:38 AM
Thanks bro for the contact. Here is the FR as promised.

This early morning went to try out this GEM. Always have a fetish for tall slim gals. Kekeke. Sms and agreed to pick her up at GL and proceed to my favourite hotel Oxley.

First met her, heart sunk half liao. I am a sucker for looks too. Sorry ah job hazard. Anyway, not nice to reject her so hope the service will make up for the look.

In the room, she will bath you from head to toe. Some TCSS on the bed and proceed to main course. She will lick and kiss you all over. Sorry , no BBBBJ. BJ with CD on. Her BJ skill can wipe off newbies within 3 minutes, so better keep it short.

Moaning was real and accomodating in all positions. Unloaded in missionary. So to round up everything TS stated is accurate accept the looks part i gave a 4.5/10 (Compare to ktv gals and Darlene standard.) But for 60 bucks, dun expect models look la.

Enjoy bros. :)

Cum_Luver
10-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Thanks bro for the contact. Here is the FR as promised.
Enjoy bros. :)

wow, bro still hv time for it.
very nice n detail FR..;)

Bry_n
10-10-2007, 03:05 PM
hey bro..thanks for ur trust in me all rite..fr coming soon..:)

unclesammi
10-10-2007, 03:25 PM
wow, bro still hv time for it.
very nice n detail FR..;)

Try liao, promised to write so just pen down lor. If not next time who dares to share with me man. :D

Verdon1977
10-10-2007, 05:03 PM
This early morning went to try out this GEM. Always have a fetish for tall slim gals. Kekeke. Sms and agreed to pick her up at GL and proceed to my favourite hotel Oxley.

Thanks Bro for you honest FR, as mentioned I perfer her look that why I give a higher rating and RTF 4 time (yesterday one more time) :p

You really early bird caught the worm, so early bonking. Well done. Up you 3 points shortly bro. Thanks ;)

Regency
11-10-2007, 11:30 AM
Sure thing Bro check your PM, thanks for your contact on XR last time. Sorry never write FR
It's ok as long as you enjoy XR service as much as i enjoy TT company.

Got the contact from Bro Verdon1977. Was having my dinner at that time saw a outstanding pretty office lady with those mini skirt & powersuit. Her shapely figure & flawless smooth long leg make my dick semi-hardon. Suddenly remember i got TT nos & she's also 1.7m as mention by Bro V1977. So quickly gave her a call & she said she free. Quickly i finish my dinner & drove down to GL to meet her.

1st impression of her not bad sweet looking with a nice smile. Once she in my car we began some small talk. Found out she actually from harerbin. I also try to make her feel comfortable by telling her a few joke in my car. At the same time looking at those long smooth leg of her make me wanted to reach my lovenest asap.

Once we were in the room sat on the bed. My hands were autoroaming her body & smooth long leg. I started to gave her light peck from mouth to face to her neck & my hand stroking her inner thigh nearer to her cunt she started to have soft moan & den she ask me wanted to take a shower? WTF? :D Shower was sop. But she do wash me from my body to my leg.

Finally on the bed the real action started. She started to catbath me from my body till my inner thigh. It's feel good. But i don't want her to service me only. So i sit up & she in her kneeling position i started to french her. Initial she did resist a bit. My finger was playing with her nipple another hand was rubbing her clitories & she's real wet. I lay her down gentlely & started to give her a good tongue lashing. Her moans is genuine her body is jerking too. She keep pleading me to take her. So i go & take my cd put it on as i remember she don't bbbj. I was at the standing position & she started to bj for me. Suction is ok in between got head sucking, licking & deepthroat. After that i pull her at the edge of the bed position myself slowly gave her those deep thrust in & out. It was sensation that kind of feeling & she also moaning & breathing heavily. Don't want to cum on only 1 position. So i quickly change to doggie & this time round i know i can't hold on for long. So my thrust is getting faster plus her moaning sound really make me can't prolong any longer & finally i cum. We both collapse on the bed holding each other like GF & BF.

Anyway thank you bro V1977 for the contact. Please do not pm me for TT contact. PM TS only!!! :)

Regency
11-10-2007, 11:31 AM
Sorry DBL post!!!

Verdon1977
11-10-2007, 05:03 PM
Anyway thank you bro V1977 for the contact. Please do not pm me for TT contact. PM TS only!!!

Thanks for your FR bro, good to hear you enjoy her services but compare to your XR she still long way to go :p

More numbers given to bros, hope to see FRs soon. Cheers everyone ;)

Regency
15-10-2007, 10:51 AM
Thanks for your FR bro, good to hear you enjoy her services but compare to your XR she still long way to go
Anyway XR & TT is difference. XR belong to commando type & TT belong to those sweet sweet type cat ;)

Sexup1st
15-10-2007, 09:58 PM
Thanks bro verdon1977 for the contact, manage to meet up with her this evening after last sat failed attempt. Arrange to meet up at her usual hangout, when to the nearby 81.

Like the earlier FR, she make up for the look with the services and gf feeling. Never have so good a service for a long time, she was never in the hurry even after the deed is done. it would not disagree with others mark given on her.

She would be here some more time, sure i would RTF.

Verdon1977
16-10-2007, 09:45 AM
Thanks bro verdon1977 for the contact, manage to meet up with her this evening after last sat failed attempt. Arrange to meet up at her usual hangout, when to the nearby 81.

Like the earlier FR, she make up for the look with the services and gf feeling. Never have so good a service for a long time, she was never in the hurry even after the deed is done. it would not disagree with others mark given on her.

She would be here some more time, sure i would RTF.

Happy to hear you enjoy her acompany bro. Ya she will not rush really taking her own sweet time :D

She will be here till next mid month as she just got her visa extend. ;)

infotech
17-10-2007, 10:05 AM
She will be here till next mid month as she just got her visa extend. ;)
Bro Verdon1977 can i have her contact?

Verdon1977
17-10-2007, 05:00 PM
Bro Verdon1977 can i have her contact?

Sure bro, check your PM ;)

12a12
17-10-2007, 05:22 PM
Thanks bro Verdon1977 for passing me TingTing contact, have a nice time with her. Will RTF her for sure, will be writing a short fr about her. :)

look: 6.5/10 ( more and more chio when you look at her longer )
boobs: 7/10 ( size maybe small but her pink nipples make up the score )
bbbj: NO
BJ: yes ( 7/10 not bad nearly cum when she bj )
frenching: Yes ( not not to everyone, depend on her )
FJ: 8/10 ( her look and her moan will make you cum fast )
damage: 60 only what more can we ask for
rtf: yes for sure

Verdon1977
18-10-2007, 01:34 PM
Thanks bro Verdon1977 for passing me TingTing contact, have a nice time with her. Will RTF her for sure, will be writing a short fr about her.

Thanks bro 12a12 for ur short FR, happy to hear u enjoy her acompany. Cheers ;)

yamato_ship
19-10-2007, 08:09 PM
FIRSTLY NEED TO THANK BRO VERDON for Ting Ting contact. Good lobang should be share and i really thank bro verdon for sharing. So my decided to post FR so other bros Will get to try this good gem:D

Name: TingTing
Province: Ha Er Bing
Looks: 8 (good innocent looking type)
Figure: Tall, Not fat
Skin: 7 (Smooth and fair)
Boobs: 8 i Guess is B CUP (Pink Nipples)
Frenching: YES (Depends)
Catbath: 7
BJ: 7 (not bad but nothing to shout abt)
FJ: 8 (Tight and Wet plus good moan)
Attitude: 8 (No rush and good GF feeling
Damage: $60 (Exclude tips, hotel and CD)
RTF: Yes (Too many FL to RTF liao haha sonner or later goes bankrupt)

Ting Ting is a gem. Bros out there don't miss this gem.:D she is WORTH the money. A bit long WINDED . Up me if you like but don't pm me for her no. PM verdon for her no.Thanks!

Bac007
20-10-2007, 01:37 AM
bro, can share contact?

Verdon1977
20-10-2007, 09:08 AM
Ting Ting is a gem. Bros out there don't miss this gem.she is WORTH the money. A bit long WINDED . Up me if you like but don't pm me for her no. PM verdon for her no.Thanks!

thanks for the FR bro, already up u. Cheers ;)

bro, can share contact?

Check ur PM bro ;)