Boobs : 33B/26
Ht : 164
Wt : 53 kg
Allowed : Fingering, Licking, BBBJ, Frenching

No Raw No Anal

Damage: $170/1/1 exclude room and condoms

Sorry to Indian and Malay bros...

She's avail everyday from 2pm to 8pm...

p/s: Hazel is not a new FL...her previous rate was at 200/1/1...due to an accident she had when she was younger...she walks with a limp now...other than that...everything is ok...still have dat cheeky little gal behaviour...only bros who dont mind her default can consider about her...happy bonking!

LOBANGKING
10-10-2007, 10:30 AM
QUOTE=do335;2293524]No need to be sorrie abt, she was really meet with urgent matter for the 2 occasions, maybe u really not fated to meet her :). But thanks for posting, at least bros know i kept my word in refunding u the room $ back. But in fact i'm refunding from my own $ cos i wouldn't get any cut if there's no deal done. Of cos u got all rights on earth to get back, no questions asked.

Regarding the 2nd refund, will defintely do it, just $20 for the room, not big issue, Eve is back & btw the way if u still want a session with her juz sms me, I will charge u @ 110/1/1 if not keen on her let me noe too, i will transferred u back the $.

Eve did apologised for the issue, I gave her a chance & she promised it will not happened again. But serious, it didn't happened to others who patron Eve (just a bit late, tat's all) but just happened to u twice & i feel bad abt it too, u knew that.

Thanks ![/QUOTE]

BRO do335 pls refer to your earlier reply
Bro,

It had been a month, and im refering to your previous msg telling that u r going to refund me that miserable $20 bucks!

By the way, As A OKT, u are charging a SUM of $$$130!! And u r taking a cut, yup we dont mind u earning some profit, because u deserved it from ur batch of gals!

BUT let me tell u something n all the bros here, U R A OKT, Wat happens here is that u cant even GURANTEE the gals turning UP Not once BUT TWICE!

YUP, im being playout n denied twice waiting for ur GALS to turn up. YET u cant confirm their showup, n puting up empty promises here n there. Im not asking for sky, so wat if ur gals did not turn up, n u cant earn, its ur job n its every damm of u to discount me or refund me at least the room charges which u had promised. NOW it had been 30+++ days, n wheres the money???

As a okt, u gotta make sure ur gals turn up. You cant even do that, but at least do refund me the room. I waste my time/effort to go there n TWICE within the space of two weeks!

U promised me to refund, n till now a month plus, im feeling kinda pissed off. I dont post here n there, i wanna ppl know so that in future none here will be played out by u.

N pls if ur gals cant turn up for the appointment or u r not 100% sure, pls dont excellent service or watever thing,

Thanks...

N i dun wana that 20 bucks anymore, N let me tell u something i wont patroning u anymore! Tks...

do335
10-10-2007, 11:16 AM
Just got zapped for this thread :)

Hazel is available today from 2pm to 8pm. Bros who wish to have a session with her could kindly pm me yr name, contact & preferred timing.

Bry_n
10-10-2007, 11:37 AM
hi..i have already pm u liao..do look forward for ur rply..thks!

Bry_n
10-10-2007, 10:29 PM
just tried hazel earlier on..thks for the smooth deal, do335

anywae..just a short fr on her

frenching : 8/10
i must say she's pretty good on it..we spend most of the time frenching instead of the main task man..:cool:

bj: 6.5/10
hmm..didnt really have a very good 1 on this part..the feeling like so so only

fj: 7/10
pretty easy to get wet..quite comfy as well.

stats as mentioned by the threadstarter himself..
overall impression: pretty satisfied with the gal..still got those girlish type looks..1st look u will knw is nt mre then 20yrs..recommended for those that like young bonks :D

do335
11-10-2007, 01:46 PM
HAZEL is on mc today. She'll be back tomorrow from 2pm to 8pm.

do335
13-10-2007, 12:03 PM
Hazel is available today from 12pm to 8pm. Pls kindly pm yr name, contact & preferred timing for arrangements.

do335
13-10-2007, 12:26 PM
Got Zapped again for posting Hazel :)

Bry_n
14-10-2007, 02:34 PM
HAZEL is on mc today. She'll be back tomorrow from 2pm to 8pm.

MC after my bonk ? :D

do335
14-10-2007, 04:46 PM
Hazel is available from 2pm to 8pm

Just got zapped for this thread again

LOBANGKING
15-10-2007, 09:11 AM
QUOTE=do335;2293524]No need to be sorrie abt, she was really meet with urgent matter for the 2 occasions, maybe u really not fated to meet her :). But thanks for posting, at least bros know i kept my word in refunding u the room $ back. But in fact i'm refunding from my own $ cos i wouldn't get any cut if there's no deal done. Of cos u got all rights on earth to get back, no questions asked.

Regarding the 2nd refund, will defintely do it, just $20 for the room, not big issue, Eve is back & btw the way if u still want a session with her juz sms me, I will charge u @ 110/1/1 if not keen on her let me noe too, i will transferred u back the $.

Eve did apologised for the issue, I gave her a chance & she promised it will not happened again. But serious, it didn't happened to others who patron Eve (just a bit late, tat's all) but just happened to u twice & i feel bad abt it too, u knew that.

Thanks !

Bro,

It had been a month, and im refering to your previous msg telling that u r going to refund me that miserable $20 bucks!

By the way, As A OKT, u are charging a SUM of $$$130!! And u r taking a cut, yup we dont mind u earning some profit, because u deserved it from ur batch of gals!

BUT let me tell u something n all the bros here, U R A OKT, Wat happens here is that u cant even GURANTEE the gals turning UP Not once BUT TWICE!

YUP, im being playout n denied twice waiting for ur GALS to turn up. YET u cant confirm their showup, n puting up empty promises here n there. Im not asking for sky, so wat if ur gals did not turn up, n u cant earn, its ur job n its every damm of u to discount me or refund me at least the room charges which u had promised. NOW it had been 30+++ days, n wheres the money???

As a okt, u gotta make sure ur gals turn up. You cant even do that, but at least do refund me the room. I waste my time/effort to go there n TWICE within the space of two weeks!

U promised me to refund, n till now a month plus, im feeling kinda pissed off. I dont post here n there, i wanna ppl know so that in future none here will be played out by u.

N pls if ur gals cant turn up for the appointment or u r not 100% sure, pls dont excellent service or watever thing,

Thanks...

N i dun wana that 20 bucks anymore, N let me tell u something i wont patroning u anymore! Tks...[/QUOTE]

Bro Do335,

I'm really sorry about the previous earlier posts which i had post in this thread. It WAS NOT meant for Hazel. I had posted wrongly in this thread. Once again, pls accept my sincere apology.

I would like to clarify with all bros/samsters in this forum, bro do335 is indeed a reliable and responsible OKT.

Reason simple, he kept his word and really Go all out to make sure he did his part. I feel bad cos i had been posting in several thread which are not the affected gals.

\Now, okt bro Do335, did transfer/refund me back the cash.
I was oversea and had not check my account. Anyway kudos to Bro Do335, he really did the transfer twice.

Im not trying to promote his biz here, but i guess after so many yrs of engaging services from various OKT, this one really stand out.

Im gona recommend Bro do335 to my regular kakis for his batch of gals (mina/chinese etc). Because, i Dun usually Go for good excellent gals, i GO for excellent OKT with 5* service, THATS DO335. ! At least i feel secured, that the OKT is truly a re;liable n responsible guy.

Well done. And im sorry for the wrong post. Its all a miscommunication and misunderstanding.

do335
15-10-2007, 11:27 AM
Bro,

Thanks...

N i dun wana that 20 bucks anymore, N let me tell u something i wont patroning u anymore! Tks...

Bro Do335,

I'm really sorry about the previous earlier posts which i had post in this thread. It WAS NOT meant for Hazel. I had posted wrongly in this thread. Once again, pls accept my sincere apology.

I would like to clarify with all bros/samsters in this forum, bro do335 is indeed a reliable and responsible OKT.

Reason simple, he kept his word and really Go all out to make sure he did his part. I feel bad cos i had been posting in several thread which are not the affected gals.

\Now, okt bro Do335, did transfer/refund me back the cash.
I was oversea and had not check my account. Anyway kudos to Bro Do335, he really did the transfer twice.

Im not trying to promote his biz here, but i guess after so many yrs of engaging services from various OKT, this one really stand out.

Im gona recommend Bro do335 to my regular kakis for his batch of gals (mina/chinese etc). Because, i Dun usually Go for good excellent gals, i GO for excellent OKT with 5* service, THATS DO335. ! At least i feel secured, that the OKT is truly a re;liable n responsible guy.

Well done. And im sorry for the wrong post. Its all a miscommunication and misunderstanding.[/QUOTE]

Bro LBK, thanks for the clarification, u too gain my most honorable respect.

do335
15-10-2007, 04:24 PM
Juz got zapped for this thread again :)

The person who zapped me continuous on this thread, i did pm to ask u to stop this childish acts. I didn't offend u, Hazel was under u before but she agree to come to us. Pls checked with her. Thks

do335
16-10-2007, 03:56 AM
Hazel is available from 2pm to 8pm. Pls kindly pm me yr name, contacts & preferred timings for arrangments

v.killers
16-10-2007, 08:37 AM
Juz got zapped for this thread again :)

The person who zapped me continuous on this thread, i did pm to ask u to stop this childish acts. I didn't offend u, Hazel was under u before but she agree to come to us. Pls checked with her. Thks

Bro do355,

Upping and Zapping are normal in this forums..........:)

So please dont take it too hard for the pts... Up U 2pts....

Cheers

VK

do335
17-10-2007, 01:25 PM
Hazel Is Available Today From 2pm To 8pm. Gd Reviews From Custys Regarding Her Solid Bbbj Technique.

Pls Kindly Pm Me Ye Name, Contact & Preferred Timing For Arrangements

do335
19-10-2007, 02:08 PM
HAZEL is having her menses.

do335
22-10-2007, 11:52 AM
HAZEL will be back tomorrow from 2pm to 8pm. Gd reviews from customers for her bbbj skills.

Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements

do335
23-10-2007, 01:30 PM
HAZEL is back from her menses. She will be available from 2pm to 8pm. Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements

do335
24-10-2007, 03:38 AM
Got zapped by posting this thread again :)

HAZEL is available from 2pm to 8pm. New pics loaded @ grp. Do pm me yr name & contact for arrangements.

do335
25-10-2007, 12:53 PM
HAZEL is available from 2pm to 8pm. Great comments from custys on her BBBJ skills.

do335
26-10-2007, 01:29 PM
HAZEL is available from 3pm to 8pm. Pls kindly pm me for arrangements

do335
27-10-2007, 03:25 PM
HAZEL is available from 5pm to 8pm

do335
29-10-2007, 10:02 AM
Yet to try her BBBj skills?

Hazel is avaiable from 7:30pm to 10:30pm. Pls kindly pm me for arrangements

do335
30-10-2007, 12:19 PM
Wonder where she learnt her bbbj skills? Maybe u may wanna knows the answer

Hazel is available from 7:30pm to 10:30pm. Pls kindly pm me for arrangements

do335
31-10-2007, 10:16 AM
Her BBBJ skills are impressive,try it to be convinced. Bros who wish to book her, could kindly sms me yr name & contact for arrangements

do335
01-11-2007, 02:04 PM
HAZEL is back with more available slots today. 3pm to 8pm.

Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangments

do335
02-11-2007, 11:39 AM
HAZEL is available today from 3pm to 8pm. Pls kindly pm me for arrangements if u wanna meet her for a great session.

do335
05-11-2007, 01:32 PM
HAZEL is available from 3pm to 8pm. Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements

do335
06-11-2007, 12:01 PM
HAZEL is available from 3pm to 8pm. Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements

Chillicrab
06-11-2007, 01:02 PM
Hey guys, apologise me if my FR is written not detail or etc as I'm new here.... here it goes:

Met Hazel at H81 yesterday, my god i actually went to the wrong H81 in Lavender and causes this poor gal to travel again...... upon her arrival, we chatted for quite some time, after which I proceeded to bath alone as she just taken her bath but guys she actually wanted to shower together but say to her if she dont wanna bath again I dont mind bathing alone...... the rest is just the usual routine but I would kike to commend her BBBJ is consider GOOD as a SYT FL. Guys here who like frenching can approach, its me who is always trying to break away while frenching instead of her, her stamina is damn good, haha noy saying mine is not good just that I dont like cigarette smell as i dont smoke at all......... overall I would say this cheerful little gal is a nice gal and guys please help her as she needed money for her home......

Looks: 6/10
boobs: 6/10
FJ: 6/10
BBBJ: 8/10
frenching: 7/10

* Guys my pointers are in fact lower cause i have strict standard......

IMPORTANT: about the room money thingy abt the bro here with OKT Do335, this OKT is so far the best OKT I have met, guys who never patronise him before please dont get affected...... He is a friendly and chatty guy who will recommend u the best out of your budget.......

do335
06-11-2007, 07:30 PM
Thanks bro Chilicrab for yr FR & compliments !

Bry_n
06-11-2007, 09:48 PM
Hey guys, apologise me if my FR is written not detail or etc as I'm new here.... here it goes:

Met Hazel at H81 yesterday, my god i actually went to the wrong H81 in Lavender and causes this poor gal to travel again...... upon her arrival, we chatted for quite some time, after which I proceeded to bath alone as she just taken her bath but guys she actually wanted to shower together but say to her if she dont wanna bath again I dont mind bathing alone...... the rest is just the usual routine but I would kike to commend her BBBJ is consider GOOD as a SYT FL. Guys here who like frenching can approach, its me who is always trying to break away while frenching instead of her, her stamina is damn good, haha noy saying mine is not good just that I dont like cigarette smell as i dont smoke at all......... overall I would say this cheerful little gal is a nice gal and guys please help her as she needed money for her home......

Looks: 6/10
boobs: 6/10
FJ: 6/10
BBBJ: 8/10
frenching: 7/10

* Guys my pointers are in fact lower cause i have strict standard......

IMPORTANT: about the room money thingy abt the bro here with OKT Do335, this OKT is so far the best OKT I have met, guys who never patronise him before please dont get affected...... He is a friendly and chatty guy who will recommend u the best out of your budget.......

agree wif ur comments..i remb the 1st time i requested for 1 of his girls..alot of thing also dont knw..i just msg him..but he took the initiative to call me and explain alot of stuff to me for quite a few mins..:)

Robbie_williams
07-11-2007, 01:08 AM
Hey do335,

Isn't this the same hazel who walks with a limb and initially doesn't do any bbbj/bj at all...how come her bbbj skills became so good? Have you been giving her secret training?:cool:

do335
07-11-2007, 10:34 AM
agree wif ur comments..i remb the 1st time i requested for 1 of his girls..alot of thing also dont knw..i just msg him..but he took the initiative to call me and explain alot of stuff to me for quite a few mins..:)

Haha thanks pal for yr compliments ! There's always a 1st time & it's our part to established the deal. Feel free to call me, quite some time didn't chat with u. :)

do335
07-11-2007, 10:41 AM
Hey do335,

Isn't this the same hazel who walks with a limb and initially doesn't do any bbbj/bj at all...how come her bbbj skills became so good? Have you been giving her secret training?:cool:

No no bro, definitely not me for sure., i wished i'm the one. Guess she had been keeping this skills but show it out at last lol

Try it for yrself, maybe u can be a better master than others :)

do335
07-11-2007, 10:50 AM
To prove your endurance in BBBJ? Try Hazel

She's available from 3pm to 8pm today. Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements.

BROS dun feel sorry for her plight, she didn't wanna to be this way, i understand that some of u may find it crude to meet her. But she do understand that & in fact will try her best to give u the outmost.

JackieTan
07-11-2007, 04:37 PM
Hey do335,

heehee, its for me to know and for u to find out. lolx:D

Bry_n
07-11-2007, 05:40 PM
Haha thanks pal for yr compliments ! There's always a 1st time & it's our part to established the deal. Feel free to call me, quite some time didn't chat with u. :)

apologies bro..am on overseas project for sme time..will return soon..:)

do335
08-11-2007, 05:09 PM
HAZEL is still available today from 6pm to 9pm. Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements

do335
09-11-2007, 10:45 AM
HAZEL is available from 3pm to 8pm.

Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements.

jplover
14-11-2007, 04:08 AM
Owed this FR since last Saturday’s evening bookings…

Been planning to book Hazel ever since I’ve joined SBF but never book due to some personal reasons till last Saturday… just joined do335 group recently and got his HP number with me on Saturday so decided to SMS him while I was at my friend’s place at Serangoon… was afraid that Hazel is full since it’s rather last minute booking… it’s 5plus when I smsed him for a 7plus slot at town…

Managed to arranged to meet at town’s 81 for a 7plus slot… but I was blur sotong and I went to the wrong 81 and kanna rejected by the manager due to ‘under-age’ when I’m >18 !!! kinda panicked and msg bro do335… immediately received a call from him… I apologized and asked him for advise… without any scoldings or senses of unhappiness, he told me to try the pre-arranged hotel and msg him again… finally I managed to get a room at the pre-arranged hotel and the manager there was way much NICER than the nearby one… but she looked kinda familiar though I can’t recall if I know her… oh well…

SMSed do335 when I got to my room… due to the incident earlier, I was still in a rather tensed mode… soon the door-bell rang and Hazel was at the door… indeed a SYT as I’ve expected and opened the door… was attracted by her sexy attire of hot pants and sleeveless top (IMHO)… started chatting with her while I undress and realized that we might know each other friends… that made me a little shy cause I belong to the ‘innocent’ grp in school and can’t imagine if someone I knows come to know about my ‘sex-cited’ lifestyle… soon she asked me if I wld like to bath so I went to bath…

When I was out, she was already under the blanket waiting for me… started chit-chatting with her again while she started teasing my cock… soon it marikita from her sweet voice and teasing… but I was kinda shy and was doing slight exploring and didn’t remove her clothes… she had to remove her top and allow me to continue from there… ˝ of the stripping done by her cause I was afraid that I’ll be too rough and spoil her clothes…

Started exploring her body once everything was off… but I guess I was a little tense and tired from ‘dawning’ the night before and wasn’t really active… most of the time were spent tickling her and the same from her… her sweet giggles and smile kinda made me more high…

She helped me to cap and asked me to enter her… but I was kinda new and didn’t really do a good job with it… asked her to go on top of me instead… after pumping for some time, I still couldn’t come… feeling rather paiseh myself already… but she was afraid that it’s her fault that I couldn’t come and I had to reassure her that it’s not her fault and that I won’t complaint to do335 at all… she didn’t french me since she’s having a cold… only a little twirling of the tongues but stopped soon… guess she’s afraid of passing me her flu…

as time passes, Hazel offered to HJ me… the HJ by her was really mind-blowing but due to my fatigue, I couldn’t really come till quite some time later… by then, I’m almost start to blush cause it’s rather ‘malu-ing’… she helped me to clean up and went in to bath…

On the overall, she’s indeed a nice girl after some chit-chatting with her… hope to RTF with her before she retires or get busier… but probably after trying another babe do335 have before RTFing with Hazel…

Thanks to bro do335 and Hazel, my Saturday evening was made super enjoyable =)

PS: Sorry for the length FR.. It's my best and I felt Hazel deserved my 1st FR..

do335
22-11-2007, 04:49 PM
THANKS bro jplover for yr FR !

HAZEL was busy lately but she is back on this coming Saturday from 11am to 8pm. Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements

do335
01-12-2007, 05:31 AM
HAZEL is available from 2pm to 8pm. Her BBBJ skills is great !!!

Please kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements.

Robbie_williams
01-12-2007, 05:16 PM
heehee, its for me to know and for u to find out. lolx:D

Oh, so u are the BBBj master...the force in u is indeed strong....:cool:

do335
04-12-2007, 10:36 AM
HAZEL is available from 2pm to 8pm.

Please kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements.

do335
05-12-2007, 08:16 AM
GREAT BBBJ SKILLS!

Hazel is available from 1pm to 10pm.

do335
07-12-2007, 06:03 AM
GReat BBBJ skills as commented by custys !!!

HAzeL is available for bookings from 2pm to 10pm.

Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements.

do335
08-12-2007, 07:00 AM
HAzel is available for booking from 11am to 5pm.

do335
10-12-2007, 12:05 PM
HAzel is available for bookings from 3pm to 9pm.

Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact fro arrangements

do335
11-12-2007, 12:31 PM
HAzel is available for booking from 2pm to 8pm.

do335
12-12-2007, 12:47 AM
FR by grp member Dickshrt (sbf nick : Shortdick)

Thanks to bro Jason for the arrangement.

Firstly, gotta sent my apologies to both Hazel and Jason. Blur me goto
the wrong hotel.

Will keep this short.

Had a nice session with Hazel.
After I've shower, goto bed and she's already there still fully cloth.
TCSS for a while then start to touch touch here and there. Slowly
unbutton her shirt and give her small A boobs my attention.

While doing that she's introducing herself to my little bro. Quite
nice. Then start to finger her and wanted to push 2 finger in but was
a little tight there.

She gave me a nice BBBJ and finally cap myself and enter her
missionary. Only try one position. Too tired I guess for long FJ.

Look: 6/10, plain jane
Boobs: 6/10, A cup
Body: 6.5/10, bigger size 18 year old body
BBBJ: 6.5/10, ok
FJ: 6/10, not her fault. I'm too tired to control.

do335
16-12-2007, 12:54 AM
HAZEL IS AVAILABLE FOR BOOKINGS FROM 1PM TO 8PM

PLS KINDLY PM ME YR NAME & CONTACT FOR ARRANGEMENTS

do335
26-12-2007, 10:41 AM
HAZEL is back. She available today from 1pm to 9pm.

do335
27-12-2007, 11:50 AM
HAZEL is available from 1pm to 9pm today. Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements

do335
29-12-2007, 07:50 AM
HAZEL is availble from 12pm to 9pm. Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements

do335
08-01-2008, 08:52 AM
HAZEL is avilable from 2pm to 11pm today.

Pls kindly pm me or sms me @ 9X52 6086 for appt.

do335
18-01-2008, 11:34 AM
HAZEL IS AVAILABLE TODAY FROM 2PM TO 1OPM.

EXPERIENCED POWERFUL SUCTION FROM THIS BABE, GREAT BBBJ SKILLS!

PLS KINDLY PM ME YR NAME & CONTACT FOR ARRANGEMENTS