PDA

View Full Version : CSI this guy please

lustandfast
23-02-2020, 01:36 PM
Guys, need some of ur help here. Pls help me to csi this guy. I’m quite dubious about him. He’s my bestie’s bf. Just got to know him via tinder/coffee meets bagel. I dont want my bestie to get hurt and of course, me too. So pls help me.

Any info can dm also. Thank u very much

Kovovo
23-02-2020, 03:57 PM
Wat did he do sia?

lustandfast
23-02-2020, 04:04 PM
My bestie told me she jus got into this new rs. Maybe 2mths plus. But they seldom contact. So i want to know if anyone here can csi if this guy is genuinely single and his background.

Normally new rs will have honeymoon period but my bestie say she dont have. So im quite suspicious. I just dont want my bestie to get cheated. They also seldom text and im really afraid the guy has another woman out there.

FreebiezWanker
23-02-2020, 04:10 PM
Ur a guy n ur bestie is a girl rite? So he fucked her already n u haven't correct?

lustandfast
23-02-2020, 04:12 PM
I did f her but now shes in this new rs, just need to know more info abt the guy. I admit i do have feelings for her and sure will kena whack by comments but i hope my bestie is in gd hands. Im a guy. Yes.

countryman
23-02-2020, 04:13 PM
Probably Bestie is male... Could be gay relationship. :D

Abcdefghijklmn
23-02-2020, 04:14 PM
There is something call private investigators.

Pay and you get your answer.

No money no talk. There is no free lunch in the world.

Kovovo
23-02-2020, 04:15 PM
Kaypoh bump up

lustandfast
23-02-2020, 04:17 PM
Im a sucker. Whether gay or not, really hope to have results. I have shared in hwz too. I actually was confessed by my bestie she loved me. So now im desperate

Abcdefghijklmn
23-02-2020, 04:20 PM
More like you are intending to keep her as fb.

When people have bf, just give the blessing to them.

你给不了她幸福,干嘛要给她痛苦。

lustandfast
23-02-2020, 04:24 PM
We are still in contact and i want to give her my blessings but still, i need to know if this guy is genuine. I dont intend to keep her as fb as it is impossible.

waaaaaa
23-02-2020, 04:36 PM
Since she said she likes u. Dun why u nv take her as gf. Since it’s not too late now. If u start with her. Dun need csi

raymondle80
23-02-2020, 04:50 PM
TS,

Don't be a loser and be a CSI. Just tell the girl that you think her boyfriend is cheating and that you like her.. Then let her decide.. It's her life..

You action now smacks of desperation and she will think you are just trying to break them up..

Gordonsex
23-02-2020, 05:06 PM
From my view, you does not want anyone to have her. So you can maintain the fwb with her and don't need commitment. If you really care and like her. Just tell her. Commit to her. Or you ownself have a lot of gfs too

waaaaaa
23-02-2020, 07:53 PM
Ts could be married and couldn’t give the girl status. But worried when the girl gets into bad partner.

Redoxan
23-02-2020, 08:43 PM
Actually it's very simple..Just keep texting and calling the bf.
If the guy is suspicious he will not reply her or decline her calls.

doombringer
23-02-2020, 08:45 PM
ts seems very desperate and dont want to let go..

henry_ang10
23-02-2020, 09:03 PM
Im a sucker. Whether gay or not, really hope to have results. I have shared in hwz too. I actually was confessed by my bestie she loved me. So now im desperate

Bro, i tot i advise u to let go of her? wow liao.. u getting urself into deeper and deeper shit..

hai... u will regret.. dun say i never warn u first..

In the end, u may even lose ur family...

Think twice bro... let her go!!! If u investigating her new bf, if she happens to know, she may go ur house and tell ur wife and make trouble.. Ur bestie says she loves u becos she is still addicted to the past.. she making use of u to help her tie over this period .. then when she more or less settled down with her bf, she will dump u!!!

Alamak, I tot i discussed with u liao..

Basically u are trying to sabotage her new relationship. Wat her bf is doing is really none of ur business now.. U are married, she has the right to find a new bf.. even if her bf is a ganster, so what? u should really let her go..

Dun say i never warn u... u are just asking for trouble... in the end, u may lose everything.. treasure ur wife and ur son please..

If u really horny or wat and want sex, just go for FLs or MLs.. dun risk ur family!!!!

henry_ang10
23-02-2020, 09:07 PM
Ts could be married and couldn’t give the girl status. But worried when the girl gets into bad partner.

TS is married with a son liao.. hai.. i advise him to let go of the gal liao...

The gal found a new bf liao... now TS is trying to play detective.. for what? she already has moved on.. TS is not prepared to divorce his wife...

So if the gal finds out TS is trying to "sabotage" her new r/s even if it is out of his caring for her, she may seek revenge and sabotage his family by telling his wife etc.. then in the end, he will lose everything..

hai.. I know we are all strangers in this forum, but sometimes strangers can give advice based on their own experience and TS choose to play with fire.. good luck TS

His original thread
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=761359

waaaaaa
23-02-2020, 09:12 PM

The gal found a new bf liao... now TS is trying to play detective.. for what? she already has moved on.. TS is not prepared to divorce his wife...

So if the gal finds out TS is trying to "sabotage" her new r/s even if it is out of his caring for her, she may seek revenge and sabotage his family by telling his wife etc.. then in the end, he will lose everything..

hai..

No wonder. U r very tight in the upper post. When the girl has liking to y
Ts. It’s diff to let go as girls are emo animals. I feel ts is not on the rule of fb anymore. U better talk to him again. I suggest he delete this thread. If the bf or any of his friend is here, which I think is highly possible and makes a police report. Ts will be shit.

Dun be stupid. Put a stop when u can. He is not on his right mind now

waaaaaa
23-02-2020, 09:14 PM
Bro, i tot i advise u to let go of her? wow liao.. u getting urself into deeper and deeper shit..

Think twice bro... let her go!!! If u investigating her new bf, if she happens to know, she may go ur house and tell ur wife and make trouble.. Ur bestie says she loves u becos she is still addicted to the past.. she making use of u to help her tie over this period .. then when she more or less settled down with her bf, she will dump u!!!

Basically u are trying to sabotage her new relationship. Wat her bf is doing is really none of ur business now.. U are married, she has the right to find a new bf.. even if her bf is a ganster, so what? u should really let her go..

Dun say i never warn u... u are just asking for trouble... in the end, u may lose everything.. treasure ur wife and ur son please..

If u really horny or wat and want sex, just go for FLs or MLs.. dun risk ur family!!!!

Follow the rules of the game. Dun cross the live further. Ts, by posting his picture. U can get into a lot of shit

henry_ang10
23-02-2020, 09:18 PM
No wonder. U r very tight in the upper post. When the girl has liking to y
Ts. It’s diff to let go as girls are emo animals. I feel ts is not on the rule of fb anymore. U better talk to him again. I suggest he delete this thread. If the bf or any of his friend is here, which I think is highly possible and makes a police report. Ts will be shit

i already msg ts liao.. he agrees to let go... I relate to him my own experience..

BUT seems like he cannot let go and is heading towards a tragic ending..

Hai... is really up to him liao.. I hope he treasures his wife and son and dun anything rash...

The gal already moved on and is in a new relationship with the guy. She is basically making use of TS to help her tide over the long term relationship she had with TS... So that she can best of both world... So that she will not start thinking of the past and can enjoy herself when she is with her new bf.

Now TS is trying to meddle in her new r/s, is really a potential time bomb.. Usually this type of thing will result in disaster.

Is better to cut contact with the gal and rather make the gal miss TS and then hopefully get the gal to find out all the bad things about her new bf herself rather than TS trying to sabotage her new r/s..

But since TS not willing to divorce his wife and give up his son, then let her go and treasure his wife and son.

If he has sexual needs, just engage FLs or MLs lo.. pay and fuck off

FreebiezWanker
23-02-2020, 09:18 PM
Knn, say till he bestie n want protect her... knn, want protect her cb for his own cock la... knn pui

waaaaaa
23-02-2020, 09:22 PM
i already msg ts liao.. he agrees to let go... I relate to him my own experience..

BUT seems like he cannot let go and is heading towards a tragic ending..

Hai... is really up to him liao.. I hope he treasures his wife and son and dun anything rash...

The gal already moved on and is in a new relationship with the guy. She is basically making use of TS to help her tide over the long term relationship she had with TS... So that she can best of both world... So that she will not start thinking of the past and can enjoy herself when she is with her new bf.

Now TS is trying to meddle in her new r/s, is really a potential time bomb.. Usually this type of thing will result in disaster.

Is better to cut contact with the gal and rather make the gal miss TS and then hopefully get the gal to find out all the bad things about her new bf herself rather than TS trying to sabotage her new r/s..

But since TS not willing to divorce his wife and give up his son, then let her go and treasure his wife and son.

If he has sexual needs, just engage FLs or MLs lo.. pay and fuck off

He got emotionally attached to the girl alr. It’s not about sex. Hope he still able to maintain right mind and dun end up tragic.

When I saw the pic. Can sense not right alr.

henry_ang10
23-02-2020, 09:27 PM
He got emotionally attached to the girl alr. It’s not about sex. Hope he still able to maintain right mind and dun end up tragic.

When I saw the pic. Can sense not right alr.

Ya. but time to move on before tragic ending lo... I know the feeling but I did not end up doing stupid things.. hope he will wake up.. i can sense this is going to end up in tragedy

FatSpider
23-02-2020, 09:56 PM
just let her go stop stalking her

lustandfast
23-02-2020, 10:13 PM

Jackpot. 100

lustandfast
23-02-2020, 10:14 PM

bro! i was too bored today and it fucked up. really thank u again! now cold turkey

lustandfast
23-02-2020, 10:17 PM
thanks all and i have realised that theres no point. i know this will happen, getting whacked by u all. lesson learnt. the image had since been removed here. cold turkey starts today

waaaaaa
23-02-2020, 10:19 PM
thanks all and i have realised that theres no point. i know this will happen, getting whacked by u all. lesson learnt. the image had since been removed here. cold turkey starts today

Good. Still not too late. U can look for new target during the cold turkey

henry_ang10
23-02-2020, 10:26 PM

U nearly got urself into deep shit.. Imagine that guy or ur "bestie" saw ur posting and the photo of the guy..

Ya.. i hope u will go cold turkey and forget about her.. go full no contact!.. block her from ur sms and whatsapp.. Is better for her to suffer the consequences of her actions and hope she will find out for herself the things about her bf..

U still got ur family ... dun end up regretting..

Anyway.. go look for FLs and MLs to "numb" urself... it works for me :)

Abcdefghijklmn
24-02-2020, 02:49 AM
I advise you to self request in this forum and hwz, lock or delete your threads.

Kovovo
24-02-2020, 09:44 AM
Thread in hwz still there

lustandfast
24-02-2020, 11:12 AM
Good. Still not too late. U can look for new target during the cold turkey

i leave it to fate bro. haha

maomao34
24-02-2020, 11:12 AM
Guys, need some of ur help here. Pls help me to csi this guy. I’m quite dubious about him. He’s my bestie’s bf. Just got to know him via tinder/coffee meets bagel. I dont want my bestie to get hurt and of course, me too. So pls help me.

Any info can dm also. Thank u very much
No details how to CSI for u?

lustandfast
24-02-2020, 11:13 AM
U nearly got urself into deep shit.. Imagine that guy or ur "bestie" saw ur posting and the photo of the guy..

Ya.. i hope u will go cold turkey and forget about her.. go full no contact!.. block her from ur sms and whatsapp.. Is better for her to suffer the consequences of her actions and hope she will find out for herself the things about her bf..

U still got ur family ... dun end up regretting..

Anyway.. go look for FLs and MLs to "numb" urself... it works for me :)

bro henry, really appreciate all dm advices since my first thread. cold turkey has started.

lustandfast
24-02-2020, 11:14 AM
I advise you to self request in this forum and hwz, lock or delete your threads.

i cant delete threads but i have removed my post

lustandfast
24-02-2020, 11:14 AM
Thread in hwz still there

yes bro i cant del the chat. i have removed my post

henry_ang10
24-02-2020, 12:57 PM
bro henry, really appreciate all dm advices since my first thread. cold turkey has started.

Yes.. u have to endure the first few weeks, around 3-4 weeks. The first week is the most jialat one.. BUT u MUST control urself.. DO NOT CONTACT HER.. This cold turkey is to get rid of ur addiction. She is like a drug...

If u break no contact, then whole thing restart again.. very jialat one

If u can endure thru the 1st mth, then u will most likely able to kick this addiction liao.. then focus more on ur family.. Family is always more more more important than a fling...

In the meantime if u got sexual needs, go fuck a FL or ML just to numb urself. Is like during cold turkey, they use drug substitutes to help them tide over.

All the best.. always remember many ppl have suffered and gone thru what u experiencing.. Some end up well.. some end up in tragedy like family breakups, divorce, sometimes even fatal one like murder etc... U dun know whether her bf is mentally ill one or not.. imagine he happens to know she has done those things with u, he go kuku and murder u.. this type we read in newspaper before.. really tragic.. or the woman commit suicide becos of pressure etc.. all tragedy...

So I wish u all the best and if u listen to my advice, go cold turkey, move on and treasure ur family.. all will end up well.. Go look for FLs if u have the needs, at least pay and fuck off is better than tragedy.

SheevPalpatine
24-02-2020, 02:26 PM

Good CSI work.

I wonder why too.

doombringer
24-02-2020, 08:38 PM

at least you listen, just try to get your life in order. usually can't let go stem from self-esteem issue (low hormones) not sleeping right not eating right not having fun meeting new ppl.
or she has good looks with dua neh neh or she treats u very good or bed skill very good or you invested alot in her $ or time or you feel you will not be able to find another one because u feel urself suck.
but u need to realize that there will always be another more chio more dua liap better in bed treat u better out there.
in matters of heart dont try to solve the problem, "time" will solve the problem for u and wait then u will know the result. good luck

henry_ang10
24-02-2020, 08:45 PM
at least you listen, just try to get your life in order. usually can't let go stem from self-esteem issue (low hormones) not sleeping right not eating right not having fun meeting new ppl.
or she has good looks with dua neh neh or she treats u very good or bed skill very good or you invested alot in her $ or time or you feel you will not be able to find another one because u feel urself suck.
but u need to realize that there will always be another more chio more dua liap better in bed treat u better out there.
in matters of heart dont try to solve the problem, "time" will solve the problem for u and wait then u will know the result. good luck

that why i advise him to look for FLs or WLs or even sugarbaby... just pay and fuck to substitute for that gal... and time will heal.. eventually life will go back to normal and he gets to keep his family and reputation and most importantly his life!

SengJoongki
24-02-2020, 09:43 PM
that why i advise him to look for FLs or WLs or even sugarbaby... just pay and fuck to substitute for that gal... and time will heal.. eventually life will go back to normal and he gets to keep his family and reputation and most importantly his life!

Very true, just pay and fuck is the best :D

Jay Chou
25-02-2020, 03:10 AM
TS,

Don't be a loser and be a CSI. Just tell the girl that you think her boyfriend is cheating and that you like her.. Then let her decide.. It's her life..

You action now smacks of desperation and she will think you are just trying to break them up..

Up u bro. 😊

Zwbff
05-03-2020, 11:51 PM
no harm csi her new bf lah. i been in ur shoe before also. i didnt just csi but also screw up her rs. in the end, still wack for another 1 and 1/2 years before both call it quits. some syt is like that one. so if u can still have the pussy to urself, why not? u din point a knife at her also right? so if she wants u, take lor.

MaraGuru
06-03-2020, 10:22 AM
We are still in contact and i want to give her my blessings but still, i need to know if this guy is genuine. I dont intend to keep her as fb as it is impossible.

U just go together with your bestie, solve all your problem. Or you expecting the whole gang to help you to audit check this guy?

wantedbryan
06-03-2020, 10:56 AM
After reading all this really a good reminder for me. Pay to fuck and not worry. Cheap fun like fwb or affairs really leave you in fear when one day the girl come and destroy your perfect family.

Ahwei08
06-03-2020, 07:02 PM
Paid one not so exciting. Fishing for one is more thrill

yanki
06-03-2020, 10:07 PM
Paid one not so exciting. Fishing for one is more thrill

Agree. Emotional play is most exciting

thecat
07-03-2020, 12:00 AM
She seems very happy with her r/s

lalalalaa
07-03-2020, 12:16 AM
TS this is called stalking, if you want you should instead ask the guy out for coffee and talk to him face to face about your worries.

If he cannot alleviate your feeling about him then you explain to your girl friend why you feel he like this or that. In the end decision still hers, don't be like helicopter parent everything also cannot.

Ahboy89
07-03-2020, 12:43 AM
Lol

What's is yours is yours

Either u make it big or go home.
Or just become a fucker who screw them up
Is depending on which sides you are on ?
Or just let it go

We are always right in our mind, it is just how we mind fuck ourselves.

Good luck