PDA

View Full Version : East spas

Lomo96
21-02-2020, 09:12 PM
Hey bros wondering if anyone f*** spa near upper changi. Saw alot of mls but n sure. Just moved to bedok so was wondering if any bros could guide newbie me and could give any advice. Will share contact in serangoon and bugis if interested.

peterchewing
21-02-2020, 10:49 PM
*va* spa i walk passed afew times. seems to be clean i guess

Lomo96
22-02-2020, 01:28 PM
hmm pity, facebook page showed alot of promise...:(

Spermster2
22-02-2020, 03:00 PM
P massage and for my last 2 ml, no gq but can settle ownself infront of them. Go figure.

xTangOx
22-02-2020, 05:21 PM
Just kind of expensive if you want more. If you know what I mean.

Beancurdzz
23-02-2020, 07:51 AM
If you want, can go to the one near Bedok Interchange, located at second storey. They have pretty teasing massage, will also finish you off at the end. There is also the famous one near Bedok Camp. GLHF

Zack90
23-02-2020, 04:50 PM
P massage and for my last 2 ml, no gq but can settle ownself infront of them. Go figure.

This is true... not really worth if you ask me.. they will push you for p massage

Hao8847
23-02-2020, 05:46 PM
Just kind of expensive if you want more. If you know what I mean.

If you want, can go to the one near Bedok Interchange, located at second storey. They have pretty teasing massage, will also finish you off at the end. There is also the famous one near Bedok Camp. GLHF

Pm me damage/services please.. will go take a look!

mm88617
23-02-2020, 11:06 PM
Would like to know more about bedok interchange 2 storey. Please pm me

xploror
23-02-2020, 11:34 PM
there used to be one good place to relax, 24hrs a day, also 2nd storey, but now gone.

Coco was great - quite beautiful and friendly - good teasing especially, though you'd have to pay more for roaming and sight seeing.

there was Anqi (formerly unique spa) who was good at jg.

my only gripe with this place was lack of recept, and the mls would just check it out whenever someone entered, even in the middle of massage.

hygiene standard seemed low when i first went there - massage bedsheets seemed overused, soiled and smelling, though improved (cleaner) during subsequent visits.

Maybe there's another one, that I missed, that is on 2nd storey? would be curious to know

superstiffy
24-02-2020, 09:07 AM
there used to be one good place to relax, 24hrs a day, also 2nd storey, but now gone.

Coco was great - quite beautiful and friendly - good teasing especially, though you'd have to pay more for roaming and sight seeing.

there was Anqi (formerly unique spa) who was good at jg.

my only gripe with this place was lack of recept, and the mls would just check it out whenever someone entered, even in the middle of massage.

hygiene standard seemed low when i first went there - massage bedsheets seemed overused, soiled and smelling, though improved (cleaner) during subsequent visits.

Maybe there's another one, that I missed, that is on 2nd storey? would be curious to know

Next door also got one 2nd storey but never try before...

You know the story why they close suddenly? Where all the ML go now? Coco, Anqi, Yue Yue....

xploror
25-02-2020, 04:48 AM
i didn't try the other one yet, they close rather early.

no idea where they went or why it was closed (just saw the place was up for rent around 1, 2 months back), though i spotted Anqi's photo on that famous H spa (near Serangoon) around that time, but was removed after 2 weeks or so. I did notice they have another former unique spa ml y there.

intense730
25-02-2020, 06:41 AM

The second floor is with common toilet? Bedok camp quite expensive for tteir menu ley.

Beancurdzz
25-02-2020, 08:30 PM
I haven’t been to second floor. Only first. Hehe. It is in a mall. Their menu is standard rate.

bullbison
25-02-2020, 11:54 PM
Last week I tried once at F**e SPA.. along New Upper Changi Rd there after visiting relatives.. Took 60mins session and had C****l to massage me. Place was clean and professional. Massage was 8.5/10 for me and ambiance was nice and cosy. Not sure if got extra as I never ask and she never offer.

Maybe if I visit few more times, maybe might have chance. Maybe lah.

Ahtest
26-02-2020, 01:31 AM
In a mall? Time to go explore!

sipeklong
26-02-2020, 01:41 AM
So many secret code name... ;)

bobbyrambo666
26-02-2020, 02:10 AM
Copy paste my own experience which i posted at "East side spa experience ".. https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=19814212

Had a 60mins massage session at F**e SPA along Upper Changi Rd. Massage was satisfying and my neck and backache feels so much better. Place seems legit though.. maybe the therapist assigned to me never offer any "extra" since my first time there.. from a purely massage point of view.. it was solid good.

JasonThe13th
26-02-2020, 01:17 PM
Copy paste my own experience which i posted at "East side spa experience ".. https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=19814212

Had a 60mins massage session at F**e SPA along Upper Changi Rd. Massage was satisfying and my neck and backache feels so much better. Place seems legit though.. maybe the therapist assigned to me never offer any "extra" since my first time there.. from a purely massage point of view.. it was solid good.

Hi bro... I visited the SPA 3 times already since near my home.. agree with you the place seems legit and clean.. anyways if I manage to unlock.. will share. But so far.. very clean and good.

10inch
26-02-2020, 11:47 PM
Hey bros wondering if anyone f*** spa near upper changi. Saw alot of mls but n sure. Just moved to bedok so was wondering if any bros could guide newbie me and could give any advice. Will share contact in serangoon and bugis if interested.

Chop robert carrot place with really shitty attitude.
Went once, perma ban the place.

It's the usual nonsense $88 P massage crap

Hayoh
27-02-2020, 11:06 AM
Try the one next to f**e. Went ytd didn’t regret

Ahtest
27-02-2020, 02:13 PM
Try the one next to f**e. Went ytd didn’t regret

I walk pass but didnt see much customers, near coffee shop so didnt try, many people watching. Pm me info thanks!

Went to try the one further away from coffee shop. Asked me to take $80+package and hard sell me.

Bigdude89
28-02-2020, 11:58 AM
that spa only has one letter right bro.

yes, went many times and didnt regret!

honey111badger
01-03-2020, 05:20 PM
Last week I tried once at F**e SPA.. along New Upper Changi Rd there after visiting relatives.. Took 60mins session and had C****l to massage me. Place was clean and professional. Massage was 8.5/10 for me and ambiance was nice and cosy. Not sure if got extra as I never ask and she never offer.

Maybe if I visit few more times, maybe might have chance. Maybe lah.

bro can pm more info where is this

Beancurdzz
02-03-2020, 06:52 AM
Tried the single-letter spa. Was assigned a massuer from Wuhan. Her skills is pretty good but she looked nothing like the photo. She was careful not to let others know what she is doing. But yeah.. outcome is good. Try at your own risk.

over18
02-03-2020, 09:45 AM
Tried the single-letter spa. Was assigned a massuer from Wuhan. Her skills is pretty good but she looked nothing like the photo. She was careful not to let others know what she is doing. But yeah.. outcome is good. Try at your own risk.

You refer to e*****? Yes She is good and pretty and was from the previous shop

Bigdude89
02-03-2020, 01:16 PM
t**g t**g (same name) is also now back at this shop, previously from old shop when it was 2 letters.

standard charges, very nice skills,

this shop after renovated and change name, the facilities much nicer now.

Beancurdzz
02-03-2020, 09:08 PM
Nah. Mine was starting with A. Agree that the two you said are pretty

xrff
03-03-2020, 01:45 PM
t**g t**g (same name) is also now back at this shop, previously from old shop when it was 2 letters.

standard charges, very nice skills,

this shop after renovated and change name, the facilities much nicer now.

wow pleasant surprise, thanks!

admirer
04-03-2020, 09:39 AM
You refer to e*****? Yes She is good and pretty and was from the previous shop

She not frm wuhan lah

Brucelwl
04-03-2020, 12:56 PM
that F*** Spa is clean spa ty

REARAdmiral
06-03-2020, 08:11 AM
Aye guys, be a bit smart please and show a bit of discretion leh.....y'all keep making the location so obvious and throwing strong hints at providing extra services..... Won't be long before the fucking place gets raided.

And you'll start lamenting why you can't have nice things.

Funboy3
06-03-2020, 10:39 AM
Hi, anyone can share your experience at L Spa? New spa? Got any extras? Anyone to recommend? My office just moved to that area. Thanks.

Funboy3
06-03-2020, 10:46 AM
Hi, anyone to recommend from the spas at upper changi rd besides avoiding F*** spa? Much appreciated. Office just moved to this area. Need to avoid landmines. Thanks.

Zack90
06-03-2020, 12:12 PM
Guys guys guys! Please observe discretion la.... naming them publicly will not only get them to close down sooner.. but increase our risk of getting caught in the act.. PM will do.. better still .. exchanging of contact to "verify" each other via PM. Hence, if anyone wants to exchance contacts please pm me discretely.. for those newer ones.. i suggest you guys explore and enjoy the process! Cheers

markbryant272
07-03-2020, 09:41 AM
Thank for sharing. The positive feedback are encouraging.
Save the info for future visit after covid

Bobby8881
06-07-2020, 02:30 PM
The 2 storey building next to Bedok Mall? Can PM the unit / spa / ML?

If you want, can go to the one near Bedok Interchange, located at second storey. They have pretty teasing massage, will also finish you off at the end.

ciwilover
06-07-2020, 07:59 PM
and this is why pple do not share anymore

hammy1942
06-07-2020, 10:53 PM
The 2 storey building next to Bedok Mall? Can PM the unit / spa / ML?

Lol. Gone with the win. And this is how the playground was destroy.........

superstiffy
08-07-2020, 09:48 AM
and this is why pple do not share anymore

Lol. Gone with the win. And this is how the playground was destroy.........

Always same story...

1) open thread to share kang tao..

1a) boss say you advertise so have to pay money or they delete

1b) boss never see so people say "share contact?"

2) contact share liao then spread like covid

3) other people open thread to share your kang tao.. dunno these people one..

4) dua kang report write until got dragon got tiger

5) place tio raid so everyone no need to go anymore..

how to share like that?