PDA

View Full Version : When a WL quits....

Restrain
08-10-2007, 01:10 PM
hi bros...

I'm very sadden by an encounter of a pretty close WL... just wanna let off some steam here...

when she decided to quit the business, should she be given the blessing to pursue a better life? or should her ex-customers haunt her and insult her that she was afterall just a prositute before? :mad:

life has been bad enuff for such ladies... shouldn't they be given the basic respect as a human being as well? sigh.... :(

darrendon
08-10-2007, 04:37 PM
hi bros...

I'm very sadden by an encounter of a pretty close WL... just wanna let off some steam here...

when she decided to quit the business, should she be given the blessing to pursue a better life? or should her ex-customers haunt her and insult her that she was afterall just a prositute before? :mad:

life has been bad enuff for such ladies... shouldn't they be given the basic respect as a human being as well? sigh.... :(

If she is a ex-WL, just let her carry on her new life. Even if you see her in the public, just pretend that you doesn't know her. This is doing her a favour by not recognising her. That's my advice.

Restrain
08-10-2007, 04:46 PM
If she is a ex-WL, just let her carry on her new life. Even if you see her in the public, just pretend that you doesn't know her. This is doing her a favour by not recognising her. That's my advice.
bro, thanks for your reply...

I'm quite sure most of the good cheongsters will agree that when a WL decides to quit, we should give them our blessings... but apparently not with some cheongsters who have no dignity at all... if you dun mind, let me relate short story in my next post...

Restrain
08-10-2007, 05:06 PM
There's a PRC WL who came to SG to work due to some monetary commitment she needs to clear back in the mainland. Let's just call her JJ for easy reference...

JJ is young and pretty, and hence was very popular when she was working in SG.. being the first time working fulltime as a WL, it was never her chosen choice and she never felt happy... hence, many of her customers perceived her as "tao"... it did not matter to her cos she gets enuff customer a day to slowly reach the target she setout in the first place.

Being human, there are of cos some customers whom she has special feelings for, and others she simply despise.. but work is work, she has no choice but to take it all... however, her break came one day when one of her "special" customer "T" decided to bail her out. He gave JJ the amount of money which she originally set out for to settle her commitment back home, and she's suddenly burden free!!!

T and JJ enjoyed the remaining days JJ was supposed to be in SG as she did not want to work anymore... and it was a happy time for both...

-to be continued-

Restrain
08-10-2007, 05:21 PM
Towards the last few days of JJ’s stay in SG, an ex-customer “D” called her up, knowing that she is no longer working, he invited her out for dinner to bid her farewell. As this customer is a good friend of the agent that housed her while she was working, she did not want to reject him, afterall, it is only a farewell dinner.

So, she turned up with some of her friends, dinner and drinks were fine till when it was time to go, D insisted to send them back. After dropping off JJ’s friends, D said he need to go back home to pickup something before sending JJ back.

However, once in the house, D wanted to have a last session with JJ. JJ said she is no longer a WL, and would not do it. D got agitated and stuffed $1k into her bag for the session. Again, JJ refused and D even raised the amount to $10k! By then, JJ was also angry for the insult and told him that to some people, money is not everything. Some heated arguments followed and the worst sentence to JJ was “You are just a hooker, and I’m the customer!”

JJ fling the $1k cash from her bag at him and left his place by herself….
========

Sigh… this is not the end of the story… and I’m just letting off steam… pls skip this thread if it bores you…

faithevans
08-10-2007, 06:38 PM
I personally knew a WL and was with her for about 3.5yrs...countless RTFs and many many sessions.

She asked me one day if she should quit and I advised her to do so...

I'm still in contact with her the last 2-3 yrs after she quitted...now married and living in sg...and just gave birth to her first child...

I treeat her no different from other friends that I have...I think we should all be treating WLs like this when they retire...

they are afterall, like anyone of us.

curious79
09-10-2007, 01:10 AM

Yah Bro....I agree...treat ppl like how you would like to be treated. WL or not, you never koe when/where you can find a good fren :)

jon2000sg
09-10-2007, 04:50 AM
I personally knew a WL and was with her for about 3.5yrs...countless RTFs and many many sessions.

I'm still in contact with her the last 2-3 yrs after she quitted...now married and living in sg...and just gave birth to her first child...

I treeat her no different from other friends that I have...I think we should all be treating WLs like this when they retire...

tis must be a PRC ger ?

JChoo
09-10-2007, 08:26 AM
Best statement of the year. Very sensible and mature. Up you with my 1 miserable power point.:)

Jetaime
09-10-2007, 08:54 AM
hi bros...

when she decided to quit the business, should she be given the blessing to pursue a better life? or should her ex-customers haunt her and insult her that she was afterall just a prositute before?

life has been bad enuff for such ladies... shouldn't they be given the basic respect as a human being as well? sigh....

I doubt any samster will insult the ger .... or anybody else ... the person who does that must be crazi ... unless all WL quit at the same time :eek:

dexblu
09-10-2007, 09:14 AM
Everybody trades time for money. No matter what profession you are in, as long as you make and earn an honest living... it's good...

Given a chance, I believe that most girls will not choose to be a WL. Unfortunately (or fortunately for lonely guys):p ; sometimes circumstances leave them with no choice.

No matter if a WL quits or not, we should never discriminate or worse still, insult them as we are all human and we would like to be treated with kindness, respect and dignity.

Cheers!! :D

oahpekahsom
09-10-2007, 09:17 AM
In any population there will always be some scum who does not respect fellow human beings, let it be....they will have their karma

DTCEPL
09-10-2007, 09:23 AM
When a WL quits, that may be the best decision she made in her entire life. I personally will give her all my most sincere blessings. By doing so, people close to her, the man that love her, her family, will no longer be hurt as this profession really brings alot of harm to her, her family and the man that love her with his heart.

Cheers.

Ah Q
09-10-2007, 09:45 AM

Good advise man...when she saw you with OC or GF, you also not easy feeling if she call you tio boh?

Castrol
09-10-2007, 11:37 AM
when she decided to quit the business, should she be given the blessing to pursue a better life?

nobody needs to have anyone's blessing to pursue a better life.

Ravenzou
09-10-2007, 12:36 PM
Well if a WL really wants to quit , it is a good for her as not all WL planned to go into this trade purposely sometimes due to some other personnel reason that they step into this path.

Further more, WL can last only a few years before they got overtaken by new gal from local and oversea. And dont forget the danger of those STD.

So by all means if any WL wishes to Quit, pls go ahead and pursuit yr own happiness. Cheers!

STK01
09-10-2007, 01:03 PM

yes, I agree... most of the time if I encounter WLs in public, I pretend not recognising her cos I dunno if she feel pai seh or not... or she might be with her other friends, etc

hiad64
09-10-2007, 01:11 PM
Well, let them leave the scene and pursue a new life as a new person.

bangbangben
09-10-2007, 01:25 PM
I don't think any broz would wan a WL to greet you on the roads when you are with ur OC... especially if she say "Hey, when you wanna RTF me again?"

If you wanna insult her or tag her as a prositute because of her past, then I believe you should be ready to receive the same when you made a mistake in life... :karma:

what you don't like to happen to yourself, shouldn't be done on others... I guess.

jdi813
09-10-2007, 01:43 PM
or should her ex-customers haunt her and insult her that she was afterall just a prositute before?i dun understand why the hell would anyone wanna haunt n haress her ???I treeat her no different from other friends that I have...I think we should all be treating WLs like this when they retire...

they are afterall, like anyone of us.this is one of the better pieces of advice i've seen so far

haizzz ... if i see a WL outside unless she acknowledges me first i will not even make any attempt at contact ... jus common courtesy for someone working in their line i suppose

siokan
09-10-2007, 03:37 PM

Do u have free bonks with her?

jdi813
09-10-2007, 04:01 PM
Do u have free bonks with her?does it really matter ??? :confused:

cbjuiceyumseng
09-10-2007, 04:13 PM
as said, no decent sammyboy bros will go insult a working lady after she quit de. ;)

Satan_Gal
09-10-2007, 04:22 PM
but isnt it a good thing that a WL quits her line and lead back a normal life?

i00i
09-10-2007, 04:54 PM
Just my thought, Prostitution to me is just another job. Although not a glamourous one, but its still a job. We should not look at WL or retired WL differently. Maybe there are 1001 reasons why they have to step into this line, but we should not treat them any less. Be it whether they have quitted this line or not.

Just as bro cbjuiceyumseng said, no decent sammyboy bro will go insult a WL when she quits, i would like to add is that no decent Human Being should insult a WL whether she quits or not.:)

Red trout
09-10-2007, 05:14 PM
i would like to add is that no decent Human Being should insult a WL whether she quits or not.:)

well said! end of the day, they are still human like us and should be treated the same be it they are still in the line or retired.

Red_Tirak1099
09-10-2007, 06:07 PM
Why would anyone insult an ex-WL after she has given you so much pleasure b4? Unless that loser is jealous of her new life but keeping in touch might be 'dangerous' to both parties as secrets might be leaked & temptations too :D

Urgent26
09-10-2007, 06:20 PM
Sounds like threadstarter is bemoaning more than the loss of a WL? Seems like you already formed a relationship - maybe friend, maybe more. Nothing wrong I guess. It's hard to screw the same person again and again, and get all the enjoyment without developing some sort of feelings, whatever they may be, though I would hardly think you have bad feelings.

Met a girl that I knew from a KTV long time ago. Had good times with her in the past and she turned green when she saw me cuz apparently some idiots from her past still accost her on the streets - and she's visbly pregnant and holding on to a toddler. Guess she still suffers from PTSD.

Some bros have mentioned, most WLs don't sell cuz they like it, more like cuz they need to tide some crisis. My opinion, give them the space when they leave, maybe one day still can sit down and have a nice cup of coffee.

issan_madboy
09-10-2007, 06:54 PM
when a WL quits....find a new WL.you had fun with her and now that she's left,move on to a new one.all good things must come to an end,not unless she quits to marry you but then again its a different story altogether.

icecum
09-10-2007, 07:27 PM
wow that the man bro

JWNY
09-10-2007, 07:44 PM
The stigma stays with her forever...the only way ex customers can help her to overcome this phase is to forget her and let her live a life where she can unselfconsciously not remember anything about her past. :)

JWNY

justl00king
09-10-2007, 08:37 PM
When a WL quits.... leave her alone!!! :D

faithevans
09-10-2007, 09:03 PM
Do u have free bonks with her?

my bro...you should stop thinking like that la

I knew her for so long...its always been me giving her extras...never bonked her FOC....

I still go out for makan with her though...

I'm just giving them the respect they need....we all need

wuxiboyz
10-10-2007, 06:26 AM
imo,wl is just anyone of us and like some bros said,they did provide joy to us 1 way or another.
the least we can do is leave them alone when they retired.

Ah Q
10-10-2007, 09:54 AM
my bro...you should stop thinking like that la

I knew her for so long...its always been me giving her extras...never bonked her FOC....

I still go out for makan with her though...

I'm just giving them the respect they need....we all need

Ya lor! never easy to break completely after such long time together. But danger to continue meeting if she now got lao gong or bf...not good for her or you...