PDA

View Full Version : Funny Experience - Marine Parade and Bencoolen

Takitokitaki80
19-02-2020, 09:21 PM
Last few days, have been randomly going arnd and doing walkin to find nice MPs, which provide good massage as welll as teasing.

Tried a place at Marine Parade, although FB profile seems to sugges they might provide teasing but instead got a Malay lady who provided clean and strong massage - attempt 1

Tried randomly at Bencoolen, here i was really hopeful to get teasing but in the end no - attempt 2 but massage was above average

Tried third time, same one at Bencoolen but with a diff ML. No teasing at all in the end, with 5 mts left i decided to ask here do they provide additional svcs and she said Yes. After all that was over, she told me that i shuld have told here earlier instead of waiting 😀😀😀😀.

Diff frm other experiences i had, where ML themselve ask. Net Total $270 spent for one HJ. 😂😂😂😂

logmeinla
20-02-2020, 01:46 AM
Last few days, have been randomly going arnd and doing walkin to find nice MPs, which provide good massage as welll as teasing.

Tried a place at Marine Parade, although FB profile seems to sugges they might provide teasing but instead got a Malay lady who provided clean and strong massage - attempt 1

Tried randomly at Bencoolen, here i was really hopeful to get teasing but in the end no - attempt 2 but massage was above average

Tried third time, same one at Bencoolen but with a diff ML. No teasing at all in the end, with 5 mts left i decided to ask here do they provide additional svcs and she said Yes. After all that was over, she told me that i shuld have told here earlier instead of waiting 😀😀😀😀.

Diff frm other experiences i had, where ML themselve ask. Net Total $270 spent for one HJ. 😂😂😂😂

Poor boy, 270 you can get 3 hour full service plus any kind of massage you want in dome 1.

sky_liner2
20-02-2020, 11:51 AM
Hmmmmm.....what so funny then? But having lost $270 just for massage & HJ?

sammytommy
20-02-2020, 11:54 AM

up you for your effort!!

Xgenre
20-02-2020, 12:08 PM
Places where HJ is not 'compulsory' are the best places. You can decide every single time. Now if you want pure massage, sometimes you don't know where to go. Especially on weekends when the really clean places are fully booked.

Take it as a compliment they did not offer HJ automatically. At least you don't have the tiko look. Did you not chat with them during the massage? Normally if you chat with them, it breaks the ice and help them to suggest HJ at the end. Plus if you are visiting the place for the first time, they worry you are AV. Try not to visit between 2 and 6 pm too, some ladies feel that is when AV tend to come and raid. How many raids do you see at 9 pm right?

dage1985
20-02-2020, 12:15 PM
Well at least TS is honest and doing his hunting places that have special where as there are others who just ask and never provide FR or lobangs. Thumbs up to TS!

ilovephoebe
20-02-2020, 12:25 PM

That's an expensive HJ! U could spent it elsewhere ;)

Takitokitaki80
20-02-2020, 12:38 PM
That's an expensive HJ! U could spent it elsewhere ;)

Well, it’s difficult to get someone to share the location details so went ahead and tried on my own. Anyways lesson learnt.

Ahtest
20-02-2020, 03:05 PM
I also started out like this. Sometimes walk pass feel like trying but end up is clean massage.

Up you for your efforts!

whatthefuk
20-02-2020, 03:34 PM
Can share the one at marine parade?😂

Hao8847
20-02-2020, 04:55 PM
Guys he meant he got 3 massages.. and 1 of them has hj total damage 270..

Maybe it's 70 70 and 130..cannot be just 1 hour spend 270 unless is really one big Robert ..

afterburn
20-02-2020, 04:58 PM
Well, it’s difficult to get someone to share the location details so went ahead and tried on my own. Anyways lesson learnt.

Most people starts like that unless you deliberately go to a confirm dirty spa. At least you pay money, try the unknown, find out for yourself. That's part of the fun.

After a while you find that everywhere you go, special is offered. It's like the ML can "read" you, LOL

zorro539
20-02-2020, 05:26 PM
there is a rite of passage for every bro. some starts with good leads and can avoid the battlefield but some are battle warriors who fight in the trenches. slowly you will see how ml question and learn how to respond deftly.

pete_the_fish
06-03-2020, 06:04 PM
you want HJ, always lie down on the bed without the underwear....if they never ask you to wear confirm got HJ later....:D

don't care clean or dirty....you will be surprised some of those so called clean one you can actually don't wear underwear...lol.....tiong bahru got some like that one...:p

andrewo
11-03-2020, 11:13 PM
you want HJ, always lie down on the bed without the underwear....if they never ask you to wear confirm got HJ later....:D

don't care clean or dirty....you will be surprised some of those so called clean one you can actually don't wear underwear...lol.....tiong bahru got some like that one...:p

Wah tiong bahru which side bro? Isit the one near the Teochew porridge place :D

slientasshole
13-03-2020, 10:35 PM
Can share the one at marine parade?😂

if not wrong should be the one near to the polyclinic