PDA

View Full Version : Boyzillian recommendations?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

freebiez
19-02-2020, 05:23 PM
Saw all the boyzillian threads closed, I am looking for a place when they do boyzillian and maybe add on with some cock tease. Saw people mention AMK but not sure where is the location

hellobag
19-02-2020, 05:57 PM
looking for this too. will be great if can share.

thedevil666
19-02-2020, 08:43 PM
edit edit edit

gdodo
20-02-2020, 01:21 PM
Am looking for boyzilian contacts too, preferably with happy end. Have seen threads about this come and go. Any kind bros willing to share ?

bryanlailai
20-02-2020, 03:50 PM
Anyone tried ipl? Does it grow back?

PrinceLollipop
20-02-2020, 04:04 PM
Is it painful? How much does it cost for boyzilian?

napsterz
23-02-2020, 12:17 PM
Anyone tried ipl? Does it grow back?

Tried multiple sessions of laser but still growing back just not a lot but I wanted expected to be forever no hair any bros can idea if that's possible?

acquiesce
23-02-2020, 12:22 PM
BB beauty offers one but no happy ending

acquiesce
23-02-2020, 12:24 PM
Tried multiple sessions of laser but still growing back just not a lot but I wanted expected to be forever no hair any bros can idea if that's possible?

You can search in google but i think they are clean no happy ending

I tried a few already

acquiesce
23-02-2020, 12:24 PM

Yes! It really is! Cost you 60-70sgd

oldboi83
23-02-2020, 02:01 PM

hi bro i also looking for long term treatment lol hate public hair. last time i keep plucking super clean n smooth n shiok. but grows back and takes alot of time to constantly pick up new ones else busy for shortwhile then all grown back again no mood n sian to pluck all over again

bryanlailai
23-02-2020, 02:11 PM

How much did ur treatment cost?

I'm planning to go Japan ipl but not sure if it's good.

bryanlailai
23-02-2020, 02:15 PM

If u haven't tried it before, it's pretty painful. And a few more session, u get used to it

ToughLife
23-02-2020, 07:25 PM
I go for waxing. Hair regrowth is slower and more fine as compare to shaving. There is a bit of pain during the process but it's just the spilt second. After stripping off the wax, she will place her palm at the wax area which will greatly reduce the pain.

oddeye82
23-02-2020, 09:24 PM
Got contacts for hygienic waxing with teasing or special or not? Please share. TIA!!

freebiez
24-02-2020, 04:47 PM
I go for waxing. Hair regrowth is slower and more fine as compare to shaving. There is a bit of pain during the process but it's just the spilt second. After stripping off the wax, she will place her palm at the wax area which will greatly reduce the pain.

I shave too but now all grown out . I nicked my balls a few times before during shaving n blood flowed freely. So looking for waxing as it seems to take longer to grow out since it nips the roots. And also difficult to share hair from the ahole

ToughLife
24-02-2020, 06:35 PM
I shave too but now all grown out . I nicked my balls a few times before during shaving n blood flowed freely. So looking for waxing as it seems to take longer to grow out since it nips the roots. And also difficult to share hair from the ahole

True that. I cut myself before, luckily don't need stitching lol
I thrown away the shaver ever since I switched to waxing. Just go for waxing every 3 to 4 weeks. However, have to keep a look out for ingrown hair. It can get nasty if left unattended.

sipeklong
25-02-2020, 02:34 AM
I tried Strip, quite ex. Last time per session also about $200~300. Did like 10+ sessions for boyzillian. Major of the “land” is bald now. But there is still a few hair around the dick and near butt area. Though went for many “maintenance “ treatment already, still have some left. Long time never go back liao.
Saw japan ipl also have boyzillian but never tried. Anyone tried can share.
If have Fave app, think they have promo which is for first timer which is so much more lower than their usual price.

SiliconVibrator
25-02-2020, 07:43 AM
Did IPL, indeed very smooth:D but one thing to take note tho, make sure to decide whether to go all bald or keep certain parts of the hair cos once u do it hard to grow liao. So far no regret. :p

bryanlailai
25-02-2020, 07:46 AM
Did IPL, indeed very smooth:D but one thing to take note tho, make sure to decide whether to go all bald or keep certain parts of the hair cos once u do it hard to grow liao. So far no regret. :p

Do they do your balls as well? I have few strands and it's unsightly when it grows out.

latpj
25-02-2020, 08:00 AM
Am looking for boyzilian contacts too, preferably with happy end. Have seen threads about this come and go. Any kind bros willing to share ?
had a session around 231/2 New Bridge Rd, session ended and the lady offered happy ending.. just did not took it.. was in a hurry to go somewhere.. door to 2f.. middle of 7/11 and orange chinese store

SiliconVibrator
25-02-2020, 11:03 AM
Do they do your balls as well? I have few strands and it's unsightly when it grows out.

Yup cfm. Hairless

bryanlailai
25-02-2020, 11:34 AM
Yup cfm. Hairless

How much u did for ur ipl?

I've been going for Brazilian but keep getting ingrown so I'm back to shaving for now

freebiez
25-02-2020, 03:01 PM
I just did my first boyzillian. Made appt via WeChat, arrived and waited for another bro to finish before my turn. First look of her and I can’t wait to have the session already. Cute n young looking babe with makeup. She was wearing spaghetti strap and ample boobs showing n pair of jeans shorts. Too bad she doesn’t have a round ass. Rather flat though. Asked to remove clothes and I merely removed my Bermuda’s and underwear. While she was preparing, I got to peep at her ass while she was preparing stuff and I can see her black panties (looks like too big for her shorts). Normal panties that look like safety shorts though. Feeling anxious about the experience, made small talk and she started to do it. One thing about the process , she doesn’t give u warning when she is gonna pull, she will just stick n pull when ready. Experience is more shocking than pain although will feel slightly painful. Left my hands on the side of the bed n she will just let herself rub her legs on your hand, she has smooth skin. For ass, she will ask u lift up both legs and she work on your ass, managed to “rest” one leg on her shoulder/back area while she was doing it. Would be a good position for some bj though. Haha...think too much. Ass not as painful and was rather fast to finish. She applied some kind of cooling cream on the areas and stroke my tool for a bit but couldn’t get it hard though. No Hj service provided but I was satisfied. Will try her manhood treatment next time as she was trying to promote it. Saying will make me harder faster, last longer and spray more. Heard already also shiok. Might try manhood therapy soon while resting my public area for a day or two.

Sorry not sharing this contact for the time being. Some bro’s were kind enough to share with me n told me not to share around.

Saw an abang waiting for the wife outside. I think he must be surprised of how she was dressed n looked.

BabyRat
25-02-2020, 03:44 PM
I just did my first boyzillian. Made appt via WeChat, arrived and waited for another bro to finish before my turn. First look of her and I can’t wait to have the session already. Cute n young looking babe with makeup. She was wearing spaghetti strap and ample boobs showing n pair of jeans shorts. Too bad she doesn’t have a round ass. Rather flat though. Asked to remove clothes and I merely removed my Bermuda’s and underwear. While she was preparing, I got to peep at her ass while she was preparing stuff and I can see her black panties (looks like too big for her shorts). Normal panties that look like safety shorts though. Feeling anxious about the experience, made small talk and she started to do it. One thing about the process , she doesn’t give u warning when she is gonna pull, she will just stick n pull when ready. Experience is more shocking than pain although will feel slightly painful. Left my hands on the side of the bed n she will just let herself rub her legs on your hand, she has smooth skin. For ass, she will ask u lift up both legs and she work on your ass, managed to “rest” one leg on her shoulder/back area while she was doing it. Would be a good position for some bj though. Haha...think too much. Ass not as painful and was rather fast to finish. She applied some kind of cooling cream on the areas and stroke my tool for a bit but couldn’t get it hard though. No Hj service provided but I was satisfied. Will try her manhood treatment next time as she was trying to promote it. Saying will make me harder faster, last longer and spray more. Heard already also shiok. Might try manhood therapy soon while resting my public area for a day or two.

Sorry not sharing this contact for the time being. Some bro’s were kind enough to share with me n told me not to share around.

Saw an abang waiting for the wife outside. I think he must be surprised of how she was dressed n looked.

You make us feeling very itchy now :D

oddeye82
25-02-2020, 03:53 PM

The review seems nice!! Hope you can share the contacts soon!!

bryanlailai
25-02-2020, 04:17 PM

That ass waxing position seems interesting.

Beancurdzz
25-02-2020, 08:24 PM
My session is around Katong area. In a shopping mall. It is a rather straightforward affair with no extras. Place is clean and gets the job done.

sipeklong
26-02-2020, 02:03 AM
had a session around 231/2 New Bridge Rd, session ended and the lady offered happy ending.. just did not took it.. was in a hurry to go somewhere.. door to 2f.. middle of 7/11 and orange chinese store

Sound interesting.. proper ipl session place?
When i went to Strip, the lady usually will remind me after treatment, do wait a day before any intercourse.... actually also not sure if sex or hj is ok or not during day after ipl is done... haha do share me more info as place sound tempting...

Lothar4
26-02-2020, 06:33 AM
im also looking for a recommendation

too bad the thread closed so long ago liao

pete_the_fish
26-02-2020, 01:18 PM
normally when waxing ass, you go into doggie position right ? :D

r.fowler
26-02-2020, 03:30 PM

the expert has spoken :D

ggdotcom
26-02-2020, 08:01 PM

bro can pm damage?

freebiez
26-02-2020, 08:41 PM

No leh still back lying down.

Beancurdzz
26-02-2020, 09:05 PM
Yeah.. either doggy or you hold your legs up. Hehe

siralexferguson
26-02-2020, 09:06 PM
Bro. Pls share with reputable bros leh.

TIA.. .

bryanlailai
27-02-2020, 12:08 AM

For me was just lying down on my stomach

krazyhippo
27-02-2020, 08:16 AM

Where you did your ipl ?

Glenn Miller
27-02-2020, 08:23 AM
I have been going to wink for a many years. I highly recommend their services. Very professional. I am completely bare, shaft, sack, and crack. Brazilian Hunk and in the last few years DPL too. DPL is more effective than IPL.

bryanlailai
27-02-2020, 11:35 AM
I have been going to wink for a many years. I highly recommend their services. Very professional. I am completely bare, shaft, sack, and crack. Brazilian Hunk and in the last few years DPL too. DPL is more effective than IPL.

Bro, how many sessions did u go and what's the dmg?

Glenn Miller
27-02-2020, 01:45 PM
Bro, how many sessions did u go and what's the dmg?

I can’t remember how many sessions. When I first started I used to go every month but now once every 2 months as my hair growth has slowed down considerably due to the effects of DPL. I’ve been going to wink for at least 7-8 yrs

bryanlailai
27-02-2020, 02:24 PM
7-8 years .. that's alot of session if once a month

pete_the_fish
27-02-2020, 03:12 PM
I can’t remember how many sessions. When I first started I used to go every month but now once every 2 months as my hair growth has slowed down considerably due to the effects of DPL. I’ve been going to wink for at least 7-8 yrs

any chiobu at wink to recommend ? :D

Glenn Miller
27-02-2020, 09:29 PM
any chiobu at wink to recommend ? :D

Sadly no chio bu

Glenn Miller
27-02-2020, 09:29 PM
7-8 years .. that's alot of session if once a month

Yes I’ve spent a lot. But I love the clean feeling

pete_the_fish
28-02-2020, 12:47 AM
Sadly no chio bu

1st time trial waxing $58. maybe can try.

did you get their master waxer chloe there ? how old is she ?:D

napsterz
29-02-2020, 12:48 PM

Bro can share where u did that? I spent like thousand plus for more than 10 sessions still got hair grow back if I stop doing. But ya it grows lesser but not totally bald that I want

Scoregoals
29-02-2020, 04:51 PM

I think I know who you are referring to :cool:. She is one sexy lady with beautiful tattoo artwork. Tried her manhood therapy a few times and she is very skilful. Definitely not those glorified HJ trying to pass off as juagen. It is a bit painful when she massage and pull the veins at the ball area but it sure helps to unblock the veins. I went to pee after the session and my pee stream is so strong and prolonged that it totally surprised me.

Agree with you not to share openly this contact. It getting very difficult to book her service now.

ToughLife
29-02-2020, 09:03 PM
I think I know who you are referring to :cool:. She is one sexy lady with beautiful tattoo artwork. Tried her manhood therapy a few times and she is very skilful. Definitely not those glorified HJ trying to pass off as juagen. It is a bit painful when she massage and pull the veins at the ball area but it sure helps to unblock the veins. I went to pee after the session and my pee stream is so strong and prolonged that it totally surprised me.

Agree with you not to share openly this contact. It getting very difficult to book her service now.

I usually book my session few days in advance 😅

bignehneh
29-02-2020, 11:58 PM

Can share contact with me?

tiko
01-03-2020, 12:55 AM
Bro, i am sure u know her....

Can share contact with me?

bignehneh
01-03-2020, 07:31 AM
Bro, i am sure u know her....

Can pm me? I can recall. I have one that really tweak ur veins till ur kidney is aching. Happy to share

ToughLife
01-03-2020, 09:58 AM
Can pm me? I can recall. I have one that really tweak ur veins till ur kidney is aching. Happy to share

Bro, it's the same contact which I gave u few days ago...

devilysaint
01-03-2020, 10:43 AM

Don’t mind can share too please

xDylan
01-03-2020, 10:47 AM

Can share please?

ethan8989
01-03-2020, 12:34 PM
Can share ctc please?

Kingmassage
01-03-2020, 05:03 PM
Is the waxing pain? My first try was OMG. But the after feeling was great. Clean and smooth. Wanted to do second time but scare pain. Haha

microdjsim
01-03-2020, 11:45 PM
why don't go for IPL ?

xesuzuki
02-03-2020, 01:07 AM

Can PM contact bro? TIA :)

SiliconVibrator
02-03-2020, 07:43 AM
Bro can share where u did that? I spent like thousand plus for more than 10 sessions still got hair grow back if I stop doing. But ya it grows lesser but not totally bald that I want

Bro.... Pm-ed u liao.

Scoregoals
02-03-2020, 12:59 PM
I usually book my session few days in advance 😅

I can only go for weekdays evening slots but these timings are usually fully booked :(

Misses her extraordinary juagen skill. Whenever I reaching the point of explosive release, she will kill off my urge instantly by pressing other spots.
Her famous line: 我没有想让你出, 你怎么样也出不来!

ToughLife
02-03-2020, 02:21 PM
I can only go for weekdays evening slots but these timings are usually fully booked :(

Misses her extraordinary juagen skill. Whenever I reaching the point of explosive release, she will kill off my urge instantly by pressing other spots.

Hahaha that's a good one!! 🤣

sipeklong
03-03-2020, 02:19 AM
Hmmm is it about ipl, waxing or hj now???

bignehneh
03-03-2020, 07:07 AM
Tried both this tattoo lady and another one in Geylang. Tattoo lady is pretty and young but the Geylang one is better at juagen technique.

Tattoo lady:
Waxing - no rating as always painful for me
Juagen - 7/10
Look: 8/10
Figure: 7/10 (b cups)

Geylang lady
Waxing - don’t do
Juagen - 9/10 (sibei power with more teasing. Nearly blast out a few times but she don’t allow you to blast till grand finale)
Look: 6.5/10 (milf)
Figure: E cups

Both are nice ladies with good service. The Geylang one more hiong as it is at home. Lol! One time I just gave her a massage then finger her pussy till it was leaking juice. Drag her into the toilet for enjoyable evening.

y2jy2j
03-03-2020, 09:37 AM
Can share contact bro?

xyz1sg
03-03-2020, 09:40 AM
Hi bro,

can share ctc for waxing?

thanks

Emiratesboyz90
03-03-2020, 10:24 AM

Bro, can share the contact? Thanks

bryanlailai
03-03-2020, 11:27 AM
Can share the tattoo lady?

SilentShadowXxX
03-03-2020, 12:25 PM
Tried both this tattoo lady and another one in Geylang. Tattoo lady is pretty and young but the Geylang one is better at juagen technique.

Tattoo lady:
Juagen - 7/10

Geylang lady
Waxing - don’t do
Juagen - 9/10 (sibei power with more teasing. Nearly blast out a few times but she don’t allow you to blast till grand finale)

Both are nice ladies with good service. The Geylang one more hiong as it is at home. Lol! One time I just gave her a massage then finger her pussy till it was leaking juice. Drag her into the toilet for enjoyable evening.

Bro can share contact? Would like to try both lady. Thank you very much.

bryanlailai
03-03-2020, 03:00 PM
Anyone has good ipl place to share?

middaymoon
03-03-2020, 06:02 PM
Anyone has good ipl place to share?

Tattooed waxing lady got IPL package also. 1 stop solution for all

bryanlailai
03-03-2020, 06:06 PM

Can share? Been looking for a ipl place

whatthefuk
03-03-2020, 08:43 PM

can share the contact?

Irrumare
04-03-2020, 07:27 AM
In need of a trim, gladly appreciate if any bros can share their contacts! :)

lucuher
04-03-2020, 08:40 AM

Tattoo lady:
Juagen - 7/10

Geylang lady
Waxing - don’t do

Can share tattoo lady ctc please? :)

FeelChin
04-03-2020, 12:10 PM
Bro, can share the contact. Tia

pete_the_fish
04-03-2020, 12:24 PM

Geylang lady
Waxing - don’t do

massage at home why must drag her to the toilet for enjoyable evening ? the two of you soak in the bathtub ?:D

ah_boi
04-03-2020, 05:13 PM

Tattoo lady:
Juagen - 7/10

Geylang lady
Waxing - don’t do

Bro, can share contact? Thanks.

wattalku
05-03-2020, 09:46 AM
Any place for boyzillian with happy endings?

willowmann
06-03-2020, 09:09 PM

Tattoo lady:
Juagen - 7/10

Geylang lady
Waxing - don’t do

Would love to try the tattoo lady. anyone got her contacts? Do PM me, will up you with my humble points

Skysunset
07-03-2020, 01:23 AM
hi bros, got waxing contacts to share? thanks

sianguy2006
07-03-2020, 09:17 AM
any recommendations for milfs who do waxing?preferably local or prc.

got happy endings or not also ok..

napsterz
07-03-2020, 09:44 AM

Bro can share contact?

napsterz
07-03-2020, 09:44 AM

Tattoo lady:
Juagen - 7/10

Geylang lady
Waxing - don’t do

Can share contact?

altosaxophone
07-03-2020, 01:25 PM
I frequent this waxing palour in Tanjong Pagar, reasonably priced and skillful lady. 100% clean though, no roaming or happy ending.

pandab
07-03-2020, 02:46 PM
Been doing waxing model for a spa for their trainees..always a good experience.. a milf trainer and a young trainee 😁

msdt
07-03-2020, 02:50 PM
Is the tattoo lady from AMK shop?
If not, any kind bro can share?
Will up you with my humble points

Thanks

nsr21
08-03-2020, 08:59 AM
Yes its the amk one

Seems like its quite limited selection in sg

Anyone got good lobang except the amk one pls share with me

Gum sia

hay2cool
08-03-2020, 11:14 AM
*Deleted Post*

punkxyz
08-03-2020, 12:58 PM
Any bro can share AMK tattoo lady contact?
Thanks.

Glenn Miller
08-03-2020, 03:09 PM
Interested to try amk tattoo lady’s services too.
Pls share. Will up u bro

auggjl
08-03-2020, 03:17 PM
This amk tattoo lady is it name start with L?

elsoonorway
08-03-2020, 04:18 PM
Able to share the tattoo lady? Thanks so much

ToughLife
08-03-2020, 05:19 PM
This amk tattoo lady is it name start with L?

Yes, start with L

shooter1
08-03-2020, 07:46 PM
saw 1 boyzillian wax ads at east side... not sure any happy ending or not.

davidchuakim
09-03-2020, 08:58 AM
Can share tattoo lady contact? Thx

sipeklong
09-03-2020, 09:11 AM
Amk not very far. pls share tattoo lady too....
Thanks

alessandronesta
09-03-2020, 02:48 PM
Place share tattoo lady contact

alanjames
09-03-2020, 04:06 PM

Tattoo lady:
Juagen - 7/10

Geylang lady
Waxing - don’t do

Hi, can share contacts?

xiasangju
09-03-2020, 04:16 PM
Lady L still offer special? thought no more....

dessker
09-03-2020, 09:01 PM
lady L was good.. visited her a few months back. waxed professionally and her extras were nice. her jugs are firm b's, very nice to grope and suck :p she lets out a moan too hehe.

hj was awesome and her spit adds nice lubrication.. came in no time. plus there is also a shower in the room to clean up after ur deed.

im going to try another waxing/massage place this wed.. one bro created a thread for her a few years back and she offered hj.. but now i chat with her she say dont have... wish me luck this wed guys :D

PPexplorer
10-03-2020, 02:04 AM
Anyone can share location :)

BabyRat
10-03-2020, 07:54 AM
Lady L still offer special? thought no more....

Got money got happy ending :D

maeda91
10-03-2020, 08:34 AM

Tattoo lady:
Juagen - 7/10

Geylang lady
Waxing - don’t do

Bro, can share ctc, am interested to try.

tuckermax
10-03-2020, 03:02 PM
lady L was good.. visited her a few months back. waxed professionally and her extras were nice. her jugs are firm b's, very nice to grope and suck :p she lets out a moan too hehe.

hj was awesome and her spit adds nice lubrication.. came in no time. plus there is also a shower in the room to clean up after ur deed.

im going to try another waxing/massage place this wed.. one bro created a thread for her a few years back and she offered hj.. but now i chat with her she say dont have... wish me luck this wed guys :D

up you my humble 9 points

punkxyz
10-03-2020, 07:36 PM

Tattoo lady:
Juagen - 7/10

Geylang lady
Waxing - don’t do

Bro mind share contact?

luminicious
11-03-2020, 11:31 AM
Lady L is good :-) Time to visit her again soon..

sipeklong
13-03-2020, 01:26 AM
Any kind soul can share with me amk lady L or the tattoo lady’s contact or location?
Thanks

chris8080
13-03-2020, 03:49 PM
Been searching in the net for boyzilian ipl or dpl or don't know what they call it. So hard to find a one that can do for man. If not it's so expensive. Don't know whether any kind bros here can recommend some good one? Last time I'm a regular of the E at amk but since then she's like super busy for quite a long time, no time to entertain me any more. Hope bros here can pm me for some good one with or without happy ending also can. But it's better with happy ending la haha

centrinocock
15-03-2020, 08:14 AM
Been searching in the net for boyzilian ipl or dpl or don't know what they call it. So hard to find a one that can do for man. If not it's so expensive. Don't know whether any kind bros here can recommend some good one? Last time I'm a regular of the E at amk but since then she's like super busy for quite a long time, no time to entertain me any more. Hope bros here can pm me for some good one with or without happy ending also can. But it's better with happy ending la haha

You can go buy home IPL machine. Lazada or taobao have a lot. China IPL machine cost less then100.

pete_the_fish
15-03-2020, 12:23 PM
does E provide the finishing touch ? How much to tip ?

RobotCop
15-03-2020, 12:34 PM
does E provide the finishing touch ? How much to tip ?

Tip $30 with full auto roam :D

pandab
15-03-2020, 12:42 PM
Wah she allow auto roam...how bout bj 🤔

RobotCop
15-03-2020, 02:01 PM
Wah she allow auto roam...how bout bj 🤔

I cannot tell you :D

Az284
15-03-2020, 03:03 PM

Tattoo lady:
Juagen - 7/10

Can PM to share waxing contact? Looking for good place for some time.

Oppenhaimer
15-03-2020, 04:56 PM

Why cannot tell? don't be shy lah :D

Kovovo
15-03-2020, 07:47 PM

Thank you for not telling.
Now I also know.

RobotCop
16-03-2020, 06:55 PM
Thank you for not telling.
Now I also know.

What you know? Can share :D

pete_the_fish
17-03-2020, 01:08 PM
scent discovery any good ?:D

pandab
17-03-2020, 02:09 PM
scent discovery any good ?:D

Been there.. look for R***. She does a good job.

hunkandsexy
17-03-2020, 03:12 PM
Please share contact of the geylang lady

hunkandsexy
17-03-2020, 03:22 PM

Tattoo lady:
Juagen - 7/10

Geylang lady
Waxing - don’t do

Can share contact please

Magz
17-03-2020, 10:39 PM
Can share amk lady L?

xDylan
19-03-2020, 08:48 AM
Any bro care to share the tattoo lady and the one in geylang? Almost time for hair treatment already. Lol

oddeye82
19-03-2020, 05:43 PM
Can anybody share contact of Lady E or Lady L? Thanks!

homemp3
20-03-2020, 12:53 AM
Been there.. look for R***. She does a good job.

Can pm me the waxing lady name or contact?

napsterz
21-03-2020, 12:11 PM
Can share tattoo lady and geylang lady please bro?

bad07
22-03-2020, 01:46 PM
Hi bros

If anyone can share with me the contact for the tattoo girl, i will like to try...

Thanks thanks thanks...

wonderz
22-03-2020, 03:39 PM

Tattoo lady:
Juagen - 7/10

Geylang lady
Waxing - don’t do

can share ctc of tattoo girl?

jinxz89
22-03-2020, 07:34 PM
Can share contact Bros?

wilsonx
22-03-2020, 08:07 PM
interested to do boyzillian also. can share contact? East side

siralexferguson
23-03-2020, 01:57 PM
Any more Brazilian kang tao?
Tried L, E, J, XY all before liao.....

Appreciate if bros got new place and beautician to recommend for waxing.

Thks! Will return u with some nice kang tao too.

Cheers

pete_the_fish
23-03-2020, 03:38 PM

Cheers

bro can share who is the best ? in terms of waxing and bro handling... :D

siralexferguson
23-03-2020, 04:04 PM
Hey bro...
J is the most skillful among all. .. Too bad went back to the Right path liao.. .ooops. .
follow by E, but E not a looker fyi. ..
L don't need me to comment liao. ..
XY and FF - haha.. .its a joke bro.. .dont bother lah.. .sometimes. my heart to soft when ml or beautician ask me to support.. . Looking back.. .i am quite a hero.. Oops.. .

TempuraRamen
23-03-2020, 04:07 PM
bro can share who is the best ? in terms of waxing and bro handling... :D

Not the TS but I also tried all four before. L got prettiest face but boobs small and small range of service. J less pretty than L, and also small range of service, but boobs big. E got great range of service, big boobs and wax the best, but looks very very plain. XY looks milfy, boobs small, and great range of service.

So something for everybody

pandab
23-03-2020, 04:11 PM
What range of svc does E offer :rolleyes:

pete_the_fish
23-03-2020, 05:45 PM
Not the TS but I also tried all four before. L got prettiest face but boobs small and small range of service. J less pretty than L, and also small range of service, but boobs big. E got great range of service, big boobs and wax the best, but looks very very plain. XY looks milfy, boobs small, and great range of service.

Guess I will try E or J. Don't mind plain looks ...big boobs and good figure enough for me. Reason I don't like L is her small boobs lol

Madhatter15
25-03-2020, 11:18 AM
Bros, this J is the one at Bukit merah?
Last year I visited, no extra service.
Left with cleanly waxed dick and blue balls sia.

Hey bro...
J is the most skillful among all. .. Too bad went back to the Right path liao.. .ooops. .
follow by E, but E not a looker fyi. ..
L don't need me to comment liao. ..
XY and FF - haha.. .its a joke bro.. .dont bother lah.. .sometimes. my heart to soft when ml or beautician ask me to support.. . Looking back.. .i am quite a hero.. Oops.. .

Jamesjack
25-03-2020, 11:44 AM
Any intro? Wanna try one but no source. Thanks in advance

pete_the_fish
25-03-2020, 12:10 PM
Bros, this J is the one at Bukit merah?
Last year I visited, no extra service.
Left with cleanly waxed dick and blue balls sia.

i don't mind sia...if after waxing i can get a hard dick....better than if you get someone and your dick can't even get hard after seeing the therapist...lol

fultumblr
25-03-2020, 06:31 PM
Can share contact Bros?

Innocentboy888
26-03-2020, 01:01 AM
Any bros can recommend places or share Ctc for waxing?

Thefreako
26-03-2020, 06:24 AM
Can share contacts for waxing? Thanks a million!

bignehneh
26-03-2020, 06:46 AM
i don't mind sia...if after waxing i can get a hard dick....better than if you get someone and your dick can't even get hard after seeing the therapist...lol

J is quite pretty and have D/E cup boobs. Now she don’t do HJ anymore. Used to do it. Really blue balls....sigh.. wasted. Some girls don’t really like to do HJ. I know 1 E cup PRC, started as masseur but decided to work f&b instead of masseur

Scoregoals
26-03-2020, 10:33 AM

Cheers

You have not catch 'em all :p BM got 1 newcomer Viet SYT. Waxing skills not as good as the others though..

Madhatter15
26-03-2020, 10:55 AM
You have not catch 'em all :p BM got 1 newcomer Viet SYT. Waxing skills not as good as the others though..

This one offers follow up services?

tiko
26-03-2020, 01:29 PM
There is a cute Malaysian as well.... But she dun do massage but facial

QUOTE=Scoregoals;19915157]You have not catch 'em all :p BM got 1 newcomer Viet SYT. Waxing skills not as good as the others though..[/QUOTE]

pete_the_fish
26-03-2020, 06:18 PM
J is quite pretty and have D/E cup boobs. Now she don’t do HJ anymore. Used to do it. Really blue balls....sigh.. wasted. Some girls don’t really like to do HJ. I know 1 E cup PRC, started as masseur but decided to work f&b instead of masseur

J got show 1/2 ball ? if have she don't need do anything i also can mari kita liao :D

think BMC got promo now....massage + waxing $100....anyone tried ?

L at AMK also got same package ?

Anyone tried this new waxer ?

https://scontent.fsin9-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/87413017_2375681509197988_6161184698404962304_o.jp g?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=sGoYqR5-I_EAX-KDlV9&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin9-1.fna&oh=61b8044a5b4ff7b69d64f7dd7ba8fb20&oe=5EA0DBBA

pete_the_fish
26-03-2020, 06:20 PM
https://scontent.fsin9-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/86347014_2368176416615164_781107882304208896_n.jpg ?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=Z7gWBxRADlAAX8LuluW&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin9-2.fna&oh=02e5a6e52ce27549724a6d5dc15cec42&oe=5EA08ABB

this MP also go waxing :D

canar
26-03-2020, 06:29 PM
wanted to try waxing for awhile, any bros can share ctc?

tokiha
26-03-2020, 07:09 PM

Bro can share E and J contact via PM ?

bignehneh
26-03-2020, 09:04 PM
I love those innocent girls. Wasted J is a bit out of the way for me now else I make sure I slowly entice her till she is ripe to eat. I went to visit L the 2nd time. Getting bolder and bolder. Lol! I know she can be eaten. Hehe! Hopefully don’t shut down. L is petite and I fantasize carry her and pumping her. Not sure how good is E. Always missed her when I went down

2 wonderful milf (Celine and Melody - sisters previously at King George Avenue). Both cougars and will suck till you are dry. Unfortunately cannot do waxing but massage packed a punch

pete_the_fish
27-03-2020, 12:28 AM
I saw E pic, I dunno sia lol

skyline2000
27-03-2020, 12:31 AM
Can share contacts for waxibg/ipl?

SilentShadowXxX
27-03-2020, 02:30 PM
Dear TS can share CTC for waxing? Thank you so much.

bignehneh
28-03-2020, 12:39 AM
I love those innocent girls. Wasted J is a bit out of the way for me now else I make sure I slowly entice her till she is ripe to eat. I went to visit L the 2nd time. Getting bolder and bolder. Lol! I know she can be eaten. Hehe! Hopefully don’t shut down. L is petite and I fantasize carry her and pumping her. Not sure how good is E. Always missed her when I went down

2 wonderful milf (Celine and Melody - sisters previously at King George Avenue). Both cougars and will suck till you are dry. Unfortunately cannot do waxing but massage packed a punch

Guys

I didn’t FJ L but I think maybe possible. Anyway, just treat her nicely and you will be rewarded. I heard her booking super full. Business damn good even in Covid19. Lol! I see her calendar damn packed.

napsterz
28-03-2020, 01:02 AM
Can share E contact and the 2 milf tattoo lady? I tried L her neh quite solid leh got small meh?

pete_the_fish
28-03-2020, 01:11 AM
Can share E contact and the 2 milf tattoo lady? I tried L her neh quite solid leh got small meh?

how big is L's boobs ? did you take out the bra and see ? my hand go in only i sian 1/2 already .:D

afat
28-03-2020, 01:57 AM
Hi mind sharing contact for waxing.. Thanks

bignehneh
28-03-2020, 07:58 AM
how big is L's boobs ? did you take out the bra and see ? my hand go in only i sian 1/2 already .:D

B+? Not bad because her body is so slim. Hehe! Suck her nipple like a baby

FujiApple
28-03-2020, 08:42 AM
J got show 1/2 ball ? if have she don't need do anything i also can mari kita liao :D

think BMC got promo now....massage + waxing $100....anyone tried ?

L at AMK also got same package ?

Anyone tried this new waxer ?

https://scontent.fsin9-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/87413017_2375681509197988_6161184698404962304_o.jp g?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=sGoYqR5-I_EAX-KDlV9&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin9-1.fna&oh=61b8044a5b4ff7b69d64f7dd7ba8fb20&oe=5EA0DBBA

Don't waste time and money on her

lamlam83
28-03-2020, 09:22 AM
Hi bros can share contacts? Thanks

Sukey69
28-03-2020, 10:49 AM
Hi I would like to try too can pm contacts? Thanks

napsterz
28-03-2020, 11:48 AM

Like quite hard hor? I take out and grab but don't dare suck as don't know she got clean up after each bro not there no bathroom? Bro u tried E before? Is it also at amk? That time got S but she went back liao

napsterz
28-03-2020, 11:49 AM
Don't waste time and money on her

Bro can elaborate? Looks not bad syt from the photo

FujiApple
28-03-2020, 12:26 PM
Bro can elaborate? Looks not bad syt from the photo

She is MILF :D

noiseyboi
28-03-2020, 09:04 PM
Any kind soul can share with me amk lady L or the tattoo lady’s contact or location?

wew123
29-03-2020, 02:43 AM
Care to share contact bros? :)

Thanks

laofoozi
29-03-2020, 03:57 AM
https://scontent.fsin9-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/86347014_2368176416615164_781107882304208896_n.jpg ?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=Z7gWBxRADlAAX8LuluW&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin9-2.fna&oh=02e5a6e52ce27549724a6d5dc15cec42&oe=5EA08ABB

this MP also go waxing :D

Hey that's me! Who give you permission to post my photo? :D

WRX Impreza
29-03-2020, 08:58 AM
E’s boobs are a bit saggy, papaya shape. Dark colour nips, nips eraser type.

No chance to see J. Let me know if she can do more now.

Does lady boss A at BM do boyzillian?

FujiApple
29-03-2020, 09:26 AM
Does lady boss A at BM do boyzillian?

You can ask her on the phone :D

furryknee
29-03-2020, 09:39 AM
Waxing or IPL better? I though IPL more permanent?

Anyways, if got boyzilian, mind sharing contacts?

bad07
31-03-2020, 10:56 AM
Hi bros,
Can anyone share the contact for L tattoo please.
I need some touching up.
Thank you vey much.

super_21
31-03-2020, 11:19 AM

Tattoo lady:
Juagen - 7/10

Geylang lady
Waxing - don’t do

Hi Bro, i am in favour of juagen. Can pm me the contact of this geylang lady . Thanks in advance.

pete_the_fish
31-03-2020, 12:38 PM
anyone else tried the viet at BM ?

Will J make you hard like L does after the waxing ? don't mind if she gives me a blue ball.:D

TempuraRamen
31-03-2020, 02:20 PM
The viet girl looks not bad from pics, but haven’t seen her in person before.

J very professional now, only wax. Sian, tasted before then now cannot get anymore liao...

anyone else tried the viet at BM ?

Will J make you hard like L does after the waxing ? don't mind if she gives me a blue ball.:D

bignehneh
31-03-2020, 03:47 PM

J very professional now, only wax. Sian, tasted before then now cannot get anymore liao...

What happen to J huh? I heard she had bf hence don’t do HJ for ppl

pete_the_fish
31-03-2020, 03:54 PM

mean she won't apply lotion like how L does it ? :D

L really stroke you gao gao when applying lotion . does she still do that ?

Davidmk
31-03-2020, 04:51 PM
Pm contact pls. Thks

danesama
31-03-2020, 10:00 PM
Please pm contacts for L. I am interested for waxing session asap :)

FunkyMonyet
01-04-2020, 06:49 AM
Anyone kind enough to share contacts?

hickory2
01-04-2020, 08:50 AM

Can share E and J contact bro?

sianguy2006
01-04-2020, 11:40 AM
Pls share E and J contacts

blightdan
01-04-2020, 12:47 PM
Can i have the contact please. Thanks!

Iceman90
01-04-2020, 01:02 PM

Bro can share with me Celine and melody contact? So they are doing massage now?

Iceman90
01-04-2020, 01:03 PM

Bro, can share contact with me?thanks

carletan
01-04-2020, 03:27 PM
There is one spa in AMK Blk 2xx. $52 per session (about 40 mins) for waxing of men's pubic hair. First time - quite painful but subsequent times are very refreshing. Got to do it regularly as the hair will row again after 4 to 5 weeks. I wax every 2 months. After waxing, she will apply some cream (cold and soothing feeling) and then since I am a regular, well,.....:D

homemp3
01-04-2020, 03:44 PM
There is one spa in AMK Blk 2xx. $52 per session (about 40 mins) for waxing of men's pubic hair. First time - quite painful but subsequent times are very refreshing. Got to do it regularly as the hair will row again after 4 to 5 weeks. I wax every 2 months. After waxing, she will apply some cream (cold and soothing feeling) and then since I am a regular, well,.....:D

Can share contact?

cloT67
01-04-2020, 04:13 PM
Anyone care to share contact?

desudesu
01-04-2020, 04:43 PM

Bro mind sharing where is this? I stay near there, interested to go do waxing 😁.

AaronKwok123
01-04-2020, 09:34 PM
Went to L once , seriously I find her quite old. No doubt after after waxing the lotion application quite shiok but never felt like going back.

Been searching around and finally found a Syt. Saw the doctored photos on their FB not bad...then saw the group photo which is not doctored. Wow....really my type decided to make appointment go and try.

She looks younger than in the photos. ...really quite Chio...You know beautician they know how to make themselves look good. Not like those spa where they post heavily photoshopped pic n real person like wtf .I think she looks better than in the photos. My cock immediately went semi hard . .....

Link for full FR here

https://samsforum.com/group.php?&do=discuss&groupid=25&discussionid=74&gmid=1944#gmessage1944

please join our social group :D

acquiesce
02-04-2020, 08:41 AM
Went to L once , seriously I find her quite old. No doubt after after waxing the lotion application quite shiok but never felt like going back.

Been searching around and finally found a Syt. Saw the doctored photos on their FB not bad...then saw the group photo which is not doctored. Wow....really my type decided to make appointment go and try.

She looks younger than in the photos. ...really quite Chio...You know beautician they know how to make themselves look good. Not like those spa where they post heavily photoshopped pic n real person like wtf .I think she looks better than in the photos. My cock immediately went semi hard . .....

Link for full FR here

https://samsforum.com/group.php?&do=discuss&groupid=25&discussionid=74&gmid=1944#gmessage1944

Bro can you PM the name of the shop. Thanks

Scoregoals
02-04-2020, 11:05 AM

Link for full FR here

Hi Bro, PM you. pls share your contact. TIA

REARAdmiral
02-04-2020, 12:47 PM
Guys. I once saw this ad for waxing on locanto. Some home based one in the east side. After a brief exchange with the advertiser, i sensed something amiss. I stressed many times that I wanted a female practitioner and in every instance I attempted to ascertain the gender I'd get a very evasive answer.

I even emphasized that I was not gay and wanted clairity to avoid any potential misunderstanding. The reply I received was"meat you later"

I think it's safe to say that any interest in engaging further ended with that.

zorro539
02-04-2020, 01:52 PM

Link for full FR here

hi aaron can pm ctc and damage thanks

lucuher
02-04-2020, 04:18 PM
Tip $30 with full auto roam :D

Can I upvote anyone for contact for E? :) Been 4 weeks since my last waxing job and still looking for a decent fun place to settle with :)

spermspray
02-04-2020, 05:09 PM
anyone experience after finish wax, she use tweezers to pluck out those remaining small hair?

Becky
02-04-2020, 06:13 PM
Got to say L waxing is good . Went to her 4-5 times before even when she’s at bm branch . But recently after she become “Angpai” she hang up and sell alr . Price is a little high , attitude is not very good . Sometimes didn’t even reply too . Tried to ask her for E contact but she got agitated and ask me “why not you ownself call the shop and find her” L for me is 5/10 . Half good half bad .
Any bro have E contact to share ? Thank a millions !

lucuher
02-04-2020, 06:24 PM
ok which coward keeps hiding here with the downvotes? I am always willingly sharing, so I dont see why I couldnt ask occasionally...

https://imgur.com/a/uyStEY9
https://imgur.com/a/uyStEY9

loll88
02-04-2020, 06:46 PM
Anybody willing to share contacts?

bignehneh
03-04-2020, 06:55 AM
I tried 1 lady in Orchard. Her waxing is damn good but no hanky panky. Lately she closed shop and do it at home. Let me see any happening before I share.

L now very famous already la. Once you famous, you can choose customers. If you give her big Ang POW and tips, she will do wonders. If you are those without deep pockets, don’t waste time.

Guai guai look for J. L waxing I think is $78, juagen is $98. Wanking is min $50. Lol! A bit expensive but she gives me extra extra from the waxing and HJ package so ok for me. Haha

lucuher
03-04-2020, 05:43 PM
anyone experience after finish wax, she use tweezers to pluck out those remaining small hair?

normal. would expect from any better place to make sure all is smooth and neat, including pulling ingrowns

FujiApple
03-04-2020, 08:38 PM
Got to say L waxing is good . Went to her 4-5 times before even when she’s at bm branch . But recently after she become “Angpai” she hang up and sell alr . Price is a little high , attitude is not very good . Sometimes didn’t even reply too

Lisa has a smelly cb :D

spermspray
04-04-2020, 12:14 AM
https://xhamster2.com/videos/hidden-cam-at-wax-salon-girl-rubs-hard-dick-of-customer-5312818

halfway shoot

pete_the_fish
04-04-2020, 12:21 AM
Got to say L waxing is good . Went to her 4-5 times before even when she’s at bm branch . But recently after she become “Angpai” she hang up and sell alr . Price is a little high , attitude is not very good . Sometimes didn’t even reply too . Tried to ask her for E contact but she got agitated and ask me “why not you ownself call the shop and find her” L for me is 5/10 . Half good half bad .

my SYT waxer charge 30% cheaper than L. :D hope she don't up price like Lisa when she become angpai also :rolleyes:

sipeklong
04-04-2020, 01:47 AM

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
😍 hmmm never got a chance to try L

sipeklong
04-04-2020, 01:47 AM
my SYT waxer charge 30% cheaper than L. :D hope she don't up price like Lisa when she become angpai also :rolleyes:

The wax part or pcc part??? ;)

bignehneh
04-04-2020, 02:14 AM

You paint her before?

FujiApple
04-04-2020, 05:45 AM
You paint her before?

Uncle not a painter :D

FujiApple
04-04-2020, 09:42 AM

E service and attitude is better than L. L has attitude problem and asking for higher price above the market rate.

FujiApple
04-04-2020, 09:45 AM

L always thought men are pig head. She has a smelly pussy :rolleyes:

lucuher
04-04-2020, 02:31 PM
Hmmm is it about ipl, waxing or hj now???

why not both or all?

eatingpussy
04-04-2020, 03:17 PM
I kena smelly pussy before when cheong ktv in changping 5 years ago. What the FUCK is really like a dead rotten fish with maggots crawling out that type of smell. Super disgusting. The next one was last year in SG Spa. ML massage me then gave me bj and I dig her pussy. Finished already I take out my finger, what the fuck the CCB smell on my fingers for 2 days. Now if I heard if the girl got smelly pussy, I don't even bother. L always thought men are pig head. She has a smelly pussy :rolleyes:

pete_the_fish
04-04-2020, 03:36 PM
The wax part or pcc part??? ;)

the wax part....i think she charged me below market rate liao....i have asked around....she is the cheapest ! quite a clean job with minimal plucking with tweezers but i think she scraped my skin with her finger nails while removing the wax. next time ask her sayang my bird bird more since she hurt him :D

FujiApple
05-04-2020, 09:44 AM
She scraped my skin with her finger nails while removing the wax. next time ask her sayang my bird bird more since she hurt him :D

Can take pics and share here :D

ThatOtherGuy
05-04-2020, 08:35 PM
Any good waxing place to recommend? Strip is too expensive...
As long as its good and cheap, extra services not required

PM me!

citrabatam
09-04-2020, 01:58 AM

Link for full FR here

can share the syt contact? it's.

sipeklong
09-04-2020, 02:08 AM
Any good waxing place to recommend? Strip is too expensive...
As long as its good and cheap, extra services not required

PM me!

Strip is establish brand.
Respectable shops seems quite high.

karmaisabitch
09-04-2020, 11:25 AM
can share the syt contact? it's.

Share pls bro

tobediscreet
13-04-2020, 01:15 AM
Need contact too. My bush already become like Scary Movie like that.

iLoveOldVege
13-04-2020, 05:48 PM
Need contact too. My bush already become like Scary Movie like that.

Can you still find your small bird :D

iLoveOldVege
13-04-2020, 05:50 PM
All the shops are closed. Use a scissor and shaver to trim your hair :D

harrvy
13-04-2020, 05:53 PM
All the shops are closed. Use a scissor and shaver to trim your hair :D

That's what I did, don't know have to wait for how long

iLoveOldVege
13-04-2020, 08:36 PM
That's what I did, don't know have to wait for how long

Me and my GF always help each other to trim the hair. My GF prefer me to have short hair around 2 cm long. She said must have hair so it looks more man :D

AaronKwok123
14-04-2020, 12:19 PM
Me and my GF always help each other to trim the hair. My GF prefer me to have short hair around 2 cm long. She said must have hair so it looks more man :D

I find the bare look weird... That's why only do balls n crack. Use trimmer on the pube. Maybe ask the girl trim for me next time see how much. Asked L trim she want $10. Knn more ex than hair cut lol

sipeklong
16-04-2020, 01:16 AM

Sibeh shiok leh, gf trim for u. Sure both go naked and after trim can straight into action....

iLoveOldVege
16-04-2020, 04:40 PM
Sibeh shiok leh, gf trim for u. Sure both go naked and after trim can straight into action....

Yes bro. We always became very naughty after our hair are nicely trimmed :D

pete_the_fish
16-04-2020, 05:59 PM
Yes bro. We always became very naughty after our hair are nicely trimmed :D

One day she not happy trim your cock then u know

iLoveOldVege
16-04-2020, 08:38 PM
One day she not happy trim your cock then u know

I know you sure jealous :D

ryuufire
16-04-2020, 08:38 PM

Hi bro, would you mind sharing contact? Thanks in advance!

iLoveOldVege
16-04-2020, 09:24 PM
L always thought men are pig head. She has a smelly pussy :rolleyes:

Why you know her cb smelly :D

bignehneh
16-04-2020, 10:36 PM
Why you know her cb smelly :D

Must be painting her

iLoveOldVege
17-04-2020, 09:34 AM
Must be painting her

I thought AE supposed to be a clean shop :eek:

Beng58
17-04-2020, 02:19 PM
I went once to the Pink Palour in Far East PLaza many years also for the brazillian wax, one price to wax off all hair at groin area, including the arse too.

not sure hows the pricing now, you can check it out.

My review:
- done professionally, not as painful as it seems
- wax patiently part by part, will use tweezer to pluck out the fine hairs that escaped the wax.
- the lady seems to have a nice body for a bonk job but decent place and no hanky panky
- was advised not to shower straightway, need to wait for 1-2 hours, and warm water only, no cold or hot shower.

but only went once, subsequently plucked myself as each time it took about 2 weeks for the regrowth and the hairs seems to be finer, easier to pluck. so twice a month ok.

iLoveOldVege
18-04-2020, 09:45 AM
Any SYT doing waxing with happy ending

Glenn Miller
21-04-2020, 08:19 PM
I badly need a wax. My usual therapist in TP area is closed till CB is lifted. Can any bro recommend me someone who can still do it for me? Better PM to be discrete thanks

iLoveOldVege
21-04-2020, 09:07 PM
I badly need a wax. My usual therapist in TP area is closed till CB is lifted. Can any bro recommend me someone who can still do it for me? Better PM to be discrete thanks

Stop asking stupid question here :rolleyes:

pete_the_fish
21-04-2020, 09:20 PM
Any SYT doing waxing with happy ending

have :D 22 year old chio bu ....see her pic steam liao :D

sipeklong
22-04-2020, 02:26 AM
Wow. See pic already steam???
I aso want....

iLoveOldVege
22-04-2020, 10:55 AM

Are you sure old man? Post the picture here see whether my dick will grow bigger :D

overboard
22-04-2020, 02:03 PM
Is anyone kind enough to share the contacts of affordable boyzillan for the dick and ass crack? No need happy ending. As long as affordable and skillful can liao.

If happy ending, can share what is the typical dmg?

Thank you thank you!

AaronKwok123
24-04-2020, 02:59 PM
thought can go for waxing after 4th MAy....now extend to June !!! CCb will be damn bushy liao lah...:D

napsterz
24-04-2020, 07:55 PM

Bro can share pls?

MasterPlayer
25-04-2020, 11:00 AM
thought can go for waxing after 4th MAy....now extend to June !!! CCb will be damn bushy liao lah...:D

Use a shaver :D

Kelyeo84
25-04-2020, 03:11 PM

Tattoo lady:
Juagen - 7/10

Geylang lady
Waxing - don’t do

Bro, can PM both contacts as l am looking for waxing and juagen. Thanks.

Kelyeo84
25-04-2020, 03:18 PM

Can share contact bro

Royboy1
25-04-2020, 05:16 PM

Link for full FR here

Link does not work.
Kindly pm me contact pls.
Thank you

fatuncle
28-04-2020, 05:57 PM
Any kind bro can PM me contact for waxing with happy ending?
Thinking of doing it after CB.
Kum xia.

dymls
28-04-2020, 06:35 PM
Wonderful info here! Any kind bro’s can share the contact for Boyzilian + happy ending? Thanks a million to all, stay safe!

MasterPlayer
28-04-2020, 07:33 PM
Wonderful info here! Any kind bro’s can share the contact for Boyzilian + happy ending? Thanks a million to all, stay safe!

Can you take a pic and proof to us you really need a waxing :D