PDA

View Full Version : What is an affair? Advice pls

VoicesWithin
18-02-2020, 08:40 AM
Curious question. If a married man frenches, hug, kisses, fingers the pussy. But never use his tool to penetrate the woman i.e no sexual intercourse no oral sex, is it still called an affair?

Disregard the emotional aspect. Woman can be FL or friend or business entertainment at a night club.

Please give your own opinion as applied to yourself. Not an impossible standard. Thanks!

Rickey
18-02-2020, 08:51 AM
Curious question. If a married man frenches, hug, kisses, fingers the pussy. But never use his tool to penetrate the woman i.e no sexual intercourse no oral sex, is it still called an affair?

Disregard the emotional aspect. Woman can be FL or friend or business entertainment at a night club.

Please give your own opinion as applied to yourself. Not an impossible standard. Thanks!
To me, an affair is simply a married man or woman meeting occasionally with each other or with an unmarried friend of the opposite sex outside secretly for some fun and loving time together esp for such fun things like TS mentioned like hugging, frenching, kissing, fingering pussy. Need not go as far as to have actual sex to be called an affair...my 2 cents worth of tot...hope this helps TS clarify

Jamesjack
18-02-2020, 10:57 AM
having an intimate relationship that your wife and Gf don’t know should be consider as an affair. And you started to tell lies to excuse yourself from your wife or gf to meet them.

VoicesWithin
18-02-2020, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the feedback. Dont mean to argue. But have you guys gone on business entertainments where the night club girl sits on your lap to kiss you and gyrate on you. And u have to play along bec the biz associates you are entertaining are there? It is intimate. But like this also called Affair? Then how to do business???

Capricorn69
18-02-2020, 11:16 AM
Affair is when you go for regular fucking session with a woman who is not your wife :)

VoicesWithin
18-02-2020, 11:23 AM
Affair is when you go for regular fucking session with a woman who is not your wife :)

No sexual penetration then not affair?

iluvbreast
18-02-2020, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the feedback. Dont mean to argue. But have you guys gone on business entertainments ..... But like this also called Affair? Then how to do business???

No lah bro, an affair is when you have a relationship with another woman, the fundamental difference is there are feelings involved....

Then it is not just a simple matter of paying for intimacy, you start to buy gifts, spend time time to make the other woman happy....something like that

Rickey
18-02-2020, 12:52 PM
and vice versa...a woman who go for regular meeting and fucking session with a man who is not her husband :p;):o...hehe...works both ways :p:o

No sexual penetration then not affair?
No no...already explained to you mah ...see the bro's very good explanation below too ;)...ain't it clear enough ?? :confused:

No lah bro, an affair is when you have a relationship with another woman, the fundamental difference is there are feelings involved....

Then it is not just a simple matter of paying for intimacy, you start to buy gifts, spend time to make the other woman happy....something like that.. and vice versa

Kyrosh
18-02-2020, 12:59 PM
If you ask this kind of question on a sex forum, can you even trust the answers you're getting? or do you have an answer in mind and you are just looking for people to tell you what you are already thinking?

If you flip the situation around: if your wife french, hug, stroke the cock of another guy, will you consider that cheating?

Rickey
18-02-2020, 01:05 PM
If you ask this kind of question on a sex forum, can you even trust the answers you're getting? or do you have an answer in mind and you are just looking for people to tell you what you are already thinking?

If you flip the situation around: if your wife french, hug, stroke the cock of another guy, will you consider that cheating?
Yes, definitely is "cheating" even if no actual sex occurs :o

Mambotan69
18-02-2020, 01:16 PM
an affair is an relationship outside of your ongoing relationship.
no sexual intercourse can also consider affair.

poi123
18-02-2020, 01:41 PM

Then it is not just a simple matter of paying for intimacy, you start to buy gifts, spend time time to make the other woman happy....something like that

Very agreed!! When feelings developed, its an affair.. F and pay up is getting service..

But from woman’s perspective, everything with girls are affair.. depends on the woman character

coldshower
18-02-2020, 02:42 PM
Affair usually links to feelings and leads to emotional cheating. In the eye of the law, having an affair = physical cheating or penetration.

But in the eye of your girl, emotional cheating = affair already.

As for those grinding and kissing during biz ent, as long as your girl can understand, all is well.

kenneth21
18-02-2020, 05:55 PM
in my opinion an affair is defined if

1) you go out with someone of the opposite sex but do not dare to tell your wife.

2) that you did something with the person which you would not dare tell your wife too

basically as long as you have something to hide, something is wrong

VoicesWithin
18-02-2020, 05:55 PM

Actually the truth is I dont mind. Some of us wish we have a hotwife that does that. As long as she keeps me informed, and her heart still belongs to me, she can go sleep with Tom, Dick and Harry. Best if all 3 together. Share with me the FR. Come on, ask the bros here. Most of us happy only. Mai kay kay lor

Rickey
18-02-2020, 06:08 PM
Actually the truth is I dont mind. Some of us wish we have a hotwife that does that. As long as she keeps me informed, and her heart still belongs to me, she can go sleep with Tom, Dick and Harry. Best if all 3 together. Share with me the FR. Come on, ask the bros here. Most of us happy only. Mai kay kay lor
Wow !...dinno TS is one of those very few husbands who approves and don't mind his wife to be a hotwife playing around and sleeping with other guys and maybe even joining in himself ;):o...but if not wrong, it seems like TS is trying to justify to his wife, others and maybe also to himself that by petting heavily with his girl outside just short of having sex with her, he is not really having an affair with her and so need not feel guilty ?? :confused:...

VoicesWithin
18-02-2020, 06:40 PM
...it seems like TS is trying to justify to his wife, others and maybe also to himself that by petting heavily with his girl outside just short of having sex with her, he is not really having an affair with her and so need not feel guilty ?? :confused:...

Because every dictionary I checked defines an extra marital affair as a SEXUAL relationship outside marriage.

Therefore by juxtaposition, a non-sexual relationship is NOT an extramarital affair (simple english).

So I am wondering did we code our Asian values to supplant the English definition?

Maggime
18-02-2020, 06:51 PM
An affair is when you get caught. If never get caught, it is not.

Rickey
19-02-2020, 08:11 AM
Because every dictionary I checked defines an extra marital affair as a SEXUAL relationship outside marriage.

Therefore by juxtaposition, a non-sexual relationship is NOT an extramarital affair (simple english).

So I am wondering did we code our Asian values to supplant the English definition?
No offense to u bro....if you just wanna a dictionary definition you hv already got it yourself...just simply go refer to all the different versions of the dictionary available in the market today... then no need to start a thread here and come ask bros for their advice and opinion of wat is an "affair" which they hv so kindly given to you...

Somethings are just so common sense that there is no need to refer to the dictionary for a definition or believe only in the dictionary's definition..understand where u are coming from and yr need to justify yr relationship with yr girl and not being able to see it from any other angle or from the angle of bros here which is true and real...at the moment you look like you are blinded

Even if you wanna follow the dictionary definition, ok so it is not an affair now as you like to believe...but by the way it is heading, we can see that it is leading to a sexual relationship sooner or later...just a matter of time...and do you really mean to say that hugging and kissing a woman intimately and esp fingering her most private part, her pussy is NOT sexual ??...feeling so shiok from her clit being touched and rubbed by your fingers and maybe even your tongue down her pussy below, won't it get gushing wet as all of us guys and even the gals themselves know that that will happen to their pussies when played and fingered by a guy down their bottom ??...then do you think she would be able to tahan your fingering for long and not get wet and not ask for more of your fingering since she is already feeling so high and shiok ??...being already married yourself, hv you never heard of girl's including your wife's moaning and groaning when their pussies are fingered to the stage when they themselves cannot tahan anymore and ask you to stop and start fucking them instead and bang them even harder and faster...in ordinary times, which girl in her sane or right mind would just let any tom, dick or harry finger her pussy just like tat ??...if this happens in the eyes of the law, u would be charged in court for insulting a woman's modesty...so is wat you are doing to yr girl as described above still not sexual ??...if not then wat else is sexual when you touch a woman's body for yrs and her pleasure ??

I wish you all the best bro in your relationships with girls sexual or not sexual :)...with this i hv said my piece and i rest my case...i really wish you all the best brother...:)

lustandfast
19-02-2020, 02:51 PM
If you have to hide things from your partner, you are guilty. A short time is not an affair but rather cheating. An affair involves time and investment for a period of time with a particular someone.

Wakeup123
19-02-2020, 08:44 PM
Affair, cheating, adultery- when a person is in a marriage contract.
Courtship - when both person do not have marriage contract.

Action isn't important, it is the whether u r single or married that categorised it differently.

toyotarush
19-02-2020, 08:50 PM
Thanks for the feedback. Dont mean to argue. But have you guys gone on business entertainments where the night club girl sits on your lap to kiss you and gyrate on you. And u have to play along bec the biz associates you are entertaining are there? It is intimate. But like this also called Affair? Then how to do business???

To me this is not an affair. This is work and I should be paid OT. 😀

Ntspannar
19-02-2020, 10:25 PM

When your wife comes back to tell you I had to blow another guys dick and let him cum all over my hands and boobs and face...or else how to do business? That’s ok mate. Please send my way thx

If u want to get sucked or cum then just say so. Don’t fucking try to patronize and package it for business. Nowadays women also earn as much as your dick and need to do business

Ntspannar
19-02-2020, 10:27 PM

Then u ma keep her inform also la of who sucked your cock and say u don’t mind others here to join in to bang her. I’m sure u won’t be short of volunteers

iloveu4ever
19-02-2020, 11:05 PM

Very simple....if ur wife let other men do the above to her but no sex, u angry or find that cheating? If no...then its not affair.

Wakeup123
20-02-2020, 12:22 AM
When your wife comes back to tell you I had to blow another guys dick and let him cum all over my hands and boobs and face...or else how to do business? That’s ok mate. Please send my way thx

If u want to get sucked or cum then just say so. Don’t fucking try to patronize and package it for business. Nowadays women also earn as much as your dick and need to do business

Oh gosh, your comment is like saying the truth hurts. In these days n time, it's like almost difficult to find a woman who never have bf, who nv blow the guy dick and let him cum all over her hands and boobs and face. But still the husband think it's OK cos it's her past r/s and they got married.

SBMEDSUP
20-02-2020, 05:47 AM
Wow !...dinno TS is one of those very few husbands who approves and don't mind his wife to be a hotwife playing around and sleeping with other guys and maybe even joining in himself ;):o...but if not wrong, it seems like TS is trying to justify to his wife, others and maybe also to himself that by petting heavily with his girl outside just short of having sex with her, he is not really having an affair with her and so need not feel guilty ?? :confused:...

Say only. When really happened jeslous siao.

pipeloner
20-02-2020, 08:25 AM
having an intimate relationship that your wife and Gf don’t know should be consider as an affair. And you started to tell lies to excuse yourself from your wife or gf to meet them.

Agree totally. Any mutual intimate relationship, be it sexual or emotional, considered as an affair. Then its up to you whether you want to be caught or not.

Good luck

Rickey
20-02-2020, 01:25 PM

Very well said bro.. using TS' very own line of argument :);)... upzz u with my +17 points later... :)

r.fowler
27-02-2020, 12:15 PM
Affair = physically betrayed or psychological betrayed.

managersnugness
22-03-2020, 03:15 PM
cant wait to find out more

duckwarriors
23-03-2020, 06:48 PM
This is really nice story, thanks for sharing

TinyFatCat
23-03-2020, 07:00 PM
Affair = physically betrayed or psychological betrayed.

Sexually betrayed too?