PDA

View Full Version : The Pursuit to Perfection - Lexus Sep 07 Cute Mag Model (pics avail)

san68
08-10-2007, 12:25 AM
Nice to be of service to bros again

Lexus 23yrs
35C-24-35
1.61cm

Damage: 200 2 shot 90min

Preview: http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/san68tan/my_photos

Cheers

san68
08-10-2007, 05:27 PM
BROS,Lexus Had Landed!Left one slot today.sms me fast!

san68
10-10-2007, 09:04 AM
bros who have test drive the brand new LEXUS, hope to c your FRs :D

san68
11-10-2007, 09:49 AM
alamak.......hope to see more FRs on this commando gem bros ;)

Tulan2
12-10-2007, 10:33 AM
FR LEXUS

Let me first say that I was in two minds whether to write this FR as my selfish side said to keep this a secret so as to ease my RTF!. But on the other hand, to be fair both to BroSan and this great FL.. I decided that she really deserves to be promoted.
Pics look quite good on the website so decided to msg BroSan for first shot of the day. Yeh, managed to get early slot as was already quite stressed first thing in the morning. Anyway, got room number and went up.. shit! cleaning lady knocking on door!. Turned back and headed back but saw that cleaning lady was told to come back later... heng, ah!. ..cleaning lady then rolled her trolley out of the way and passed me.. went ahead to the room and knocked on the door!. ..Door was gently opened by a very SYT, nice eyes, features and close to pics and dressed in a rather plain looking dress..Relatively fair skinned for someone from LOS but says she was from Chiang Mai.. that explains it!. .Greeted me in her traditional sawadee kar! and led me into the room. Sat on the bed and held onto her hand and pulled her close. She pecked me on the lips and we did a bit of TCSS.. found out that she works in a well known gentleman's club in Bangkok..so Bros who want a good deal!... this club charges US$500 for overnight!. So BroSans charges are well worth it... and I must say this WL is certainly worth it..We were necking and kissing and my hands roamed around her body and below her dress....wah! no panties...totally nude underneath. Didn't think her boobs were very large from first impressions until my hands travelled up to her tits..wah, no bra even!.. She pulled her dress over her head and wow.. this body is to die for!!!. Nice size tits, great ass, slightly trimmed pussy, large tattoo over her pussy and great and smooth body and legs. Only downside, she has 2 tattoo removal scars on her left shoulder blade and arm...says she's having them removed with laser and has a few more sessions to go.. well, doesn't bother me...this WL is something else..

She slowly removed my clothes very gently.. she is really experienced and must have learnt all these from her time in the gentleman's club and must say that she really knows how to please a guy.. you can really fall in love with her!..She wanted me to take a bath first but I told her that I wanted an oily massage to start of first before the bath...She willingly obliged and she prepared the bed for our first session..Laid face down on the bed and she started pouring the oil first on my back and then down the legs and doing a gentle but strong massage,,,says she learnt it from a famous massage school..Was very relaxing and almost dozed off to sleep when suddenly felt her ass on my back and she was rubbing her ass on my ass..boy..this felt great..her smooth ass rubbing over my 'wrinkling' ass!..The oil was making it even more erotic and she was then grinding her cunt over my oily ass and making moaning sounds...she was really getting into it and was moving her oily ass over my ass, back and then up to my shoulders....man..this was stimulating....to be continued

Tulan2
12-10-2007, 01:19 PM
cont..
after a good rub on my back and butt, I couldn't take it anymore and had to turn over to feel her ass and cunt on my front. Flipped over with her still on me and felt her full weight (not heavy at all) on me rubbing her ass cheeks over my thighs and then over my cock and then over my tummy and then over my chest.. by which time her cunt was in my face!!. Great...pulled her closer and started to tongue her cunt!. Smelt and tasted great!. She moaned when I licked her clit and sucked on it and could taste and smell her juices squirting out after a long session of tongue fucking her!. Looked up at her as she moaned and groaned and could see that her well oiled tits were heaving up and down as she ground her cunt into my mouth trying to stimulate herself!. here nips were also protruding and standing erect as she closed her eyes and ground her hips harder and harder. Suddenly she clamped her thighs over my head and shuddered and collapsed with her full weight on my body. She had 'cum'....great feeling!. This is a gem.. in more ways than one...to be continued....

Tulan2
12-10-2007, 01:41 PM
..cont...
She held onto to me for some time and think she was dozing off, but it was my turn now. Got her up and she knew she had to reciprocate... she started to catbath me but all the while concentrating on my nips. She sucked and tongued it and slowly drifted down my belly and then onto my balls.. she really does a mean balls sucking and licking and almost did an AR but didn't go deep enough. She concentrated more around the balls and finally engulfed by cock whole!. She did a deep and mean BBBJ. Deep throating as well and pumping her mouth up and down. Must say she is really hardworking when it comes to BBBJ..bobbing her head and trying to make me 'cum'. Didn't tell her earlier but I don't cum easily with BBBJ but just wanted her to continue so that I could enjoy the sensation. I am sure she will do a mean CIM as well if given the chance!. Anyway., finally told her that I won't be able to 'cum' with a BJ for which I requested she cap me and go straight to the 'point'! literally!. Putting on the CD was also an art in itself!. She had the CD on the tip of her tongue and started first with a AR and inserting it into my asshole and then moving up to my cock, she engulfed it with the CD and without me even realising it, the CD was on my cock!. She unrolled it,. took some KY, rubbed over the tip and slowly positioned her cunt over my totally erect cock!. She then inserted it ever so gently and sat on it slowly.,making me feel her tightness and enveloping me whole!... feeling was sensational! Something you must experience for yourself!.. she is tight, tight, tight!!

mr.star
12-10-2007, 01:57 PM
got any live pictures? at $200 a pop, its worth careful considerations

aagarwal
12-10-2007, 04:45 PM
Tried her today... she is a good service girl just like the FR described above.... the only downside is that her face looks old and not symeticric.. not SYT type at all... nice body though

Tulan2
12-10-2007, 05:00 PM
cont..
She started to gyrate and grind her cunt against my cock and used her experienced cunt muscles to milk them, She was really good and then she started bouncing up and down, straining my prick and tantalising it. She was also moaning away as though she was getting high with all the stimulation. Her tits were shiny with oil and it was great seeing her nipples perk up everytime I thrust my hips upwards towards her hungry cunt! She rode me cowboy thinking she could get me to come and again she was really trying hard.. but once again, I did not tell her that it's difficult for me to come in that position, but was enjoying it just the same. After a while, decided that she needed to be doggied, so turned her around with my prick still impaled in her cunt and she was experienced enough to turn to reverse cowboy without letting my cock slip out and then she was riding me in reverse. ..great view of her well toned ass.. must say one of the best around! She started to squirm as my prick could enter deeper into her cunt in this position. Pushed her into doggie and ground her deep and deeper with her moaning and groaning away! Decided it was time to end this.. pushed her into missionary and away we went. She started attacking my nipples and sucking on them while I plunged deeper into her and enjoyed her great sound effects (who cares if they were not real.. but then again maybe they were?) She was pouring sweat now and could feel cunt juices pouring out. ...wasn't long before I exploded into her and she was kind enough to milk me with her cunt muscles and left my prick in her for another few minutes until I was totally drained...another really satisfying screw!!.
The bath was SOP MP style but very relaxing. We then rested in each other's arms and TCSS for another few minutes before she tried to get me up again. Told her not to worry as I will RTF very soon...really hardworking chick and great to look at as well...also must mention that even without any perfume.. which she claims she doesn't use.. she smelt great!!!
RTF?..try and stop me bro San68...

Tulan2
12-10-2007, 05:08 PM
To all bros who deducted points saying that LEXUS is not SYT, to each his own..personal preference.. anyway, who you comparing with?? other FLs or star search models?? anyway no big deal, one man's meat etc.. may not be yours!

makelove
12-10-2007, 05:21 PM
Don't care about the zaps and the different views. Let me up you...

SYT is generally under 21yo.

Tulan2
12-10-2007, 06:04 PM
Thanks Bro Makelove. Up you too!. At my age, anyone is a SYT!

shortdick
12-10-2007, 11:02 PM
After a nice lengthy FR by bro tulan2 I'll keep mine short lah....

1. Goto hotel, wait for msg on room number.
2. Got rm number, go to rm realise antie cleaning.
3. Wait at lift lobby wait for antie to finish.
4. Antie finish cleaning, go into rm. See a nice, petit looking lady.
5. She took off her cloth, without doing it for me...:(
6. Found, scare on arm and shoulder...:( , says to remove tatto becus mom not like
7. In bath, clean me nice nice, she did a better clean up job on my little bro then me.
8. BBBJ in the tub, not really thinking of controlling so CIM.
9. On bed give me a SOLID thai message. Says learn from Wa yam, the Havard of thai massage.
10. After that FJ, cowgirl, sitting, doggie, too long so ask her to BJ and HJ. Cum on HJ.

Summary
Look: 7/10 - Nice look like typical JC/poly girl
Body: 9/10 - Her best part, solid body can see six pac
Boobs: 4/10 - Fake C boobs
BBBJ: 6/10 - Good suction, not the best I had
FJ: 7/10 - Hardworking, can do many position
GFE: 2/10 - Her worst part, feel too commercial, or maybe it's just me.
RTF: Nope, not worth the 200 bucks.

san68
20-10-2007, 11:32 AM
shes had a great run bros, thank you for support....

for pics check in group ;)

LifeLife
20-10-2007, 12:59 PM
Have lexus two days, indeed she is excellent, thank bro san68 for bring in these gal with good service. Cheer.:)