PDA

View Full Version : Cheongster kena playout by PRC and Pimp

ahl30ng
06-10-2007, 07:54 PM
a 30yrs old engineer went to GL, unknown Lor and call upon a WL. Agree on $100 and book a nearby hotel. As usual WL asked to be paid first.

After a session of bonking, WL insisted engineer to pay her again. Eningeer refuse and talk sense to her but She still accused engineer of not paying and called a pimp up. The engineer was block by the pimp and pimp threaten to beat him up if he didnt paY. In the end engineer paid another $100.....

Bros pls be aware. Any bro who maybe encounter the same thing might wish to inform bros/senior here on which lor the WL was and maybe how she look like.

Maybe as a precaution, before bonking or payment. Sign a initial on the notes...keep one of the notes inside your wallet. If the WL denied showed her that ur wallet contain similar initial :) If not note down the serial number before hand .....

just my twenty cent worth and hope bro bonk with care :)

hotsoup16
06-10-2007, 07:57 PM
i never know they're so bold to do that. Thanks 4 the warning, bro

5ag1_Boar
06-10-2007, 08:03 PM
I wonder... the pimp par-kat with the WL or the WL pulling fast one on the pimp. But then, if the pimp not in on it, the WL cannot keep playing this kind of tricks.

This why I prefer to deal with just a few regular agents than risk trouble from new ones.

Thanks for the heads up.

lustfulman
06-10-2007, 08:32 PM
Wow liao,nowsaday,so terrible.

How u know about this incident? Are u there? care to share the WL 's name? Is this news in today's wanbao?

lacoruna69
06-10-2007, 08:42 PM
How u know about this incident? Are u there? care to share the WL 's name? Is this news in today's wanbao?

Yes Bro. It's on the front page.

ezez11
06-10-2007, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the information. I think they conspire together to rob cilent's money.

Can report to AV or not?

lustfulman
06-10-2007, 08:53 PM
Yes Bro. It's on the front page.

Thx,must go out and buy wanbao. :D

D.o.P
06-10-2007, 08:57 PM
Thanks for the precious information. That pimp is a prc also?

klkk2006
06-10-2007, 09:44 PM
Sad to hear that but the engineer should threaten to call the police straight away to scare them off.

DOOM7777
06-10-2007, 09:48 PM
how to call police, i guess the engineer also don;t want to get in trouble picking up from the street. wat to do...just be careful next time...thanks for the warning..

acer1714
06-10-2007, 10:30 PM
Just read from wanpao abt this incident.Really sympathied that cheongster,spent two hundreds bucks and almost got himself into trouble.Those gangsters also low class,this kind of money also want to earn,dont they know what goes ard come ard.They better beware when crossing the road.;)

Jamester999
06-10-2007, 10:45 PM
aiyoh fight loh
see whose fist is bigger
i dun think the pimp will find the 100 bucks is worth it if he also kena beaten up half bad. 50-50

hahahahaa

paiseh i tok cok only ..

but seriously sympathy on the cheongster
and thanks to the thread starter on the news

we should now all be more careful of those WL who insists on paying up first ..

Apollo
06-10-2007, 11:11 PM
Sad to hear that but the engineer should threaten to call the police straight away to scare them off.

I also encountered similar cases two times b4, always tell them if can't solve then call police, and then they will retreat itself :D

Don't afraid to call police, be firm in the situation, and they are worrier than u if really police is involved:cool:

Jamester999
06-10-2007, 11:27 PM
most of the time they are looking for easy money i think.
meaning the target shouldn't be too tough looking.

i think maybe the girl will look at the target and evaluate and determine whether
it's possible to get easy money, then she will decide whether to threaten and call the pimp.

dun think the girl is stupid enough to threaten a tough looking guy.
what if it's the pimp who ended up beaten up. then i think the girl
will get a slap from the pimp in the end.

but of coz this assumption may be wrong.
just a thought only ..

csm68
06-10-2007, 11:33 PM
Experience tell me never paid $$ prior to any action. Run impossible & at least get alert because something is not right likely to happen. I always avoid those pimp in the street. They can't be trusted because they don't expect you to re-visit them. I come across a pimp in geylang that insist me by pulling my hand to see their girl. I almost ended up fighting with him..... good luck all brother here. Sometimes it is better to go with friend rather than alone.:cool:

Apollo
06-10-2007, 11:39 PM
aiyoh fight loh
we should now all be more careful of those WL who insists on paying up first ..

Ya, after learning my lesson, now i tell them if they insist to pay 1st then fuck-off no deal, no mood lao didi also dont want that hole :cool:
Just waste the room fee, save lot of other troubles

Red_Tirak1099
06-10-2007, 11:48 PM
Got such things now? So bold? Poodles busy doing nothing GL becoming like JB liao:mad:

Jamester999
06-10-2007, 11:51 PM
Ya, after learning my lesson, now i tell them if they insist to pay 1st then fuck-off no deal, no mood lao didi also dont want that hole :cool:
Just waste the room fee, save lot of other troubles

yea wise choice

sigh scali next time u will also see newspaper say who or who wanna cancel deal but girl demands to pay compensation fees, if not threaten to call pimp again

haha :P

pakpak2001
07-10-2007, 10:21 AM
sigh scali next time u will also see newspaper say who or who wanna cancel deal but girl demands to pay compensation fees, if not threaten to call pimp again
================================================== =======
Bro, your story reminds me of another cheongster suffering a similat incident - this time at the infamous Lor 6 Darlene Hotel

This guy paid up another $100, even offered a ciggi to the mafu. Then when he reached the kopitiam at Lor 10, he called Bro AV from the public phone
Within 30 minutes, chicken-flu operation at Lor 6 and that loust chicken was among those up "loti-chia"

Avoid Lor 6! Many such incidents where local mafu cheat local choengsters

ahl30ng
07-10-2007, 04:22 PM
Haiyo .....wan to have a hearty cheong also so difficult.

The engineer reluctant to call for police worry that he will be expose loh. As such kena exploit by the duo.

Need to come up ways to prevent this kinda incident. Maybe like what bro apollo says.. tell them that you would call police loh. Guess making some marking or initial on the notes can shut their mouth up too....

Or we can organise cheonging session, get a few bros here together and we shall look after each other....she got pimp we got bros hee..

Red_Tirak1099
07-10-2007, 04:31 PM
Go GL call FL chicken now so dangerous ah? Who is GL area MP? I want go COMBLAIN!!!:mad:

ahl30ng
08-10-2007, 12:42 AM
Go GL call FL chicken now so dangerous ah? Who is GL area MP? I want go COMBLAIN!!!:mad:

Hahaha
yeah go complain to the area MP haiyo....

hence urge bro who encounter same prb to give us the description and Lor where the girl is there....else more innocent bro will kena their trap

Da Vinci
08-10-2007, 05:13 AM
omg.... please inform where is the area. to blacklist

ahl30ng
08-10-2007, 06:40 PM
omg.... please inform where is the area. to blacklist

Too bad the papers didnt mention where...i think no need to blacklist lah ...they are mobile. maybe just cheong with care........

Jamester999
08-10-2007, 09:05 PM
================================================== =======
Bro, your story reminds me of another cheongster suffering a similat incident - this time at the infamous Lor 6 Darlene Hotel

This guy paid up another $100, even offered a ciggi to the mafu. Then when he reached the kopitiam at Lor 10, he called Bro AV from the public phone
Within 30 minutes, chicken-flu operation at Lor 6 and that loust chicken was among those up "loti-chia"

Avoid Lor 6! Many such incidents where local mafu cheat local choengsters

:O ..... wah liu ....
sigh

*shake head .. and go to view favourite pom clips and pcc ..

:P

sunnyboy6758
11-10-2007, 09:49 PM
hi all,
experience tell me this is happened in Lor / Lor 8 the golden triangle, "D" hotel.
just don't inderstand why still got such repeated incidents happened again and again.

robert333
12-10-2007, 02:57 AM
Is it advisable to call the police in such a situation?

Will we ourselves get into trouble for picking up illegal whores on the street ?

Waw the AV so efficient ..one call from the public phone they come n raid GL . Impressed ! :D