PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's day sex satisfaction

HHM12
14-02-2020, 09:42 AM
Any good plan for to9 ?

HHM12
14-02-2020, 09:49 AM
My first experience on VigRED and vibrator . Newbie :D
I return to KL on 28/01 morning . Direct drive to Sg Wang condom shop . I am their first customer on that day . I reached there 10am (condom shop not yet open) .
I just told him what result i want . Something can let me play long long time and something to stimulate her before sex .
He recommended me few things . I choose VigRED , vibrator , pattern condom , silicone extension condom and silicone base lubricant .
Yesterday i booked a homestay @ I City . Called my new GF (She is a tradition girl , never try sex toy before) .
I well prepared . I took VigRED (1 hour b4) and spray delay spray (30 mins before) .
We start with standard procedure , touching and licking . When she start hot . I continue with vibrator .
Initially she seem not happy with it (may be to her , vibrator only for bitch) . I start with slow vibration .....and slowly increase ....
She seem very enjoy initially ....but when increase vibration , she seem reach orgasm . Her body react differently . start pushing her pussy toward vibrator . She moans damn loud . Er,er,er,er,er......er.er.er.er..........:D
My penis damn hard and long (VigRED effect) . totally different from normal .
I cannot stand and direct bonk her . So much water leaking from pussy .
The combination of VigRED and delay spray really amazing , i chor her more than 30 mins but my penis still damn hard and no feeling want to surrender .
She reach orgasm again , again and again . dun know how many rounds .
And finally she cannot stand and surrender . Request to continue with HJ .
When she hold my penis , she seem very surprise . She ask why my penis so hard and long . I just smiled and said may be stimulated by her horny moans .
After ejaculation , she seem surprise with my performance . First time showed her happiness (after sex) . I think she never experience so much pleasure . :D
But she dun like pattern condom (normally i use 0l0 001 condom , pattern condom surface thicker and crude) . Ask me dun try again .
Silicone base and silicone extension condom keep for next round . Let her try anal sex . Let her crazy :D

I will copy bro method . But add vibrator also .
I am on the way to Endah parade condom shop now . Buy something that guarantee she squirt . Hahahaha........

KY0028
14-02-2020, 12:32 PM
Candle light dinner + Movie + Sex ....

Charballking
15-02-2020, 09:54 AM
Having great Valentine's night .
We having dinner at Central I City . Then watch movie .
I book a homestay (Vince's Homestay) . Only cost me RM120 per night .
We have sex from living room to bedroom . I purposely open the curtain and sex freely . I like the feeling like being peep .
With the help of VigRED and delay spray . I bonk her almost 40 mins . Very satisfied and pleasure . She damn happy . Orgasm again and again .
She damn crazy when I cover her eyes and tighten her hand with bondage . And bonk her with extension condom . I told her I invite a big penis friend to bonk her .
She imagine being bonk by a stranger . Giant penis stranger . Moans damn loud .
We have a great Valentine's night . She will forever remember yesterday night .

Qq3033
15-02-2020, 06:07 PM
Having great Valentine's night .
We having dinner at Central I City . Then watch movie .
I book a homestay (Vince's Homestay) . Only cost me RM120 per night .
We have sex from living room to bedroom . I purposely open the curtain and sex freely . I like the feeling like being peep .
With the help of VigRED and delay spray . I bonk her almost 40 mins . Very satisfied and pleasure . She damn happy . Orgasm again and again .
She damn crazy when I cover her eyes and tighten her hand with bondage . And bonk her with extension condom . I told her I invite a big penis friend to bonk her .
She imagine being bonk by a stranger . Giant penis stranger . Moans damn loud .
We have a great Valentine's night . She will forever remember yesterday night .

Beo , u r pro . :D