PDA

View Full Version : Sexy time after couples massage

Amourintoxique
14-02-2020, 05:29 AM
I'm trying to plan a couples spa with my partner, but i want to have some private sexy time after the session in the room.

Wondering if any of you have advice or experience in this?

I was thinking those couple suite with shower, but scared later do halfway they massage people come in... haha

madog
14-02-2020, 08:27 AM
depends how much you are willing to pay and how long time you need

r.fowler
14-02-2020, 10:15 AM
I'm trying to plan a couples spa with my partner, but i want to have some private sexy time after the session in the room.

Wondering if any of you have advice or experience in this?

I was thinking those couple suite with shower, but scared later do halfway they massage people come in... haha

many places offer and that will depend how deep is your pocket. they will give you discreet alone time with your partner.

thisisme
14-02-2020, 11:13 AM
Now I'm interested. Any recommendations pls PM me. Thks.

ddog
14-02-2020, 01:59 PM
Ddog give sexy massages to bitches all the time before sex

wantedbryan
14-02-2020, 02:42 PM
Go for those couple massage with hot tub package. those normally will have 20-30mins of alone time. use that time to piak piak.

garion
14-02-2020, 03:49 PM
You could have the double massage session in a hotel room and after the session....piak piak time.... .

whatdoido
14-02-2020, 08:49 PM
Try elements spa at centerpoint

Camryaltis
16-02-2020, 11:30 PM
We bonked like crazy after our couple massage at Lexis Hibiscus Resort in Port Dickson last year during our anniversary. N our room was far away from the reception so we could skinny dip not just at night but in the day (be more careful of course) in our own pool. N of course we also made full use of the sauna room. N she was in her sexy black bikini most of the time as well.